noCRM.io

Lead management software to help salespeople convert leads

4.5 /5 (189 reviews) Write a Review!
4.2
4.7
Kirk N.
Industry: Building Materials

Excellent Sales Management Software for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 19/06/2020

Excellent customer service. Fast responses. No pop-up adds. Excellent tutorials online for added features. And a great deal--the best we could find--with added pre-pay discounts for full-year payment.

Pros

Easy to onboard and integrate into our existing sales channels. Immediate buy-in from our sales team. Posting is quick and easy. Point and click use in pipeline view makes the data intuitive. So many features left to explore to increase productivity.

Cons

We have had no negative experiences with this software. It met all of our small-business sales-oriented needs. We did not attempt to use this as an all-encompassing customer interface software (CRM), but as a sales management interface. Combined with our existing back office software it was the perfect tool for our needs.

Bowen D.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Lightweight, super-usable CRM

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

My main criteria for software evaluation (aside from features) is whether I *enjoy* using it. I like using noCRM because of the fast UI, keyboard shortcuts, and the great pipeline view.

Pros

Fast, very usable web-based CRM with solid app and well-implemented keyboard shortcuts.

Cons

I don't like that when a contact is in "standby" status, I have to keep updating the reminder date... A "hold" status might be useful.

Industry: Consumer Services

Best Tool for Outbound Lead Tracking

Reviewed on 26/10/2019

Pros

How fast and easy it is to add or update lead

Cons

At first there is a bit of a learning curve in order to get used to it.

Stavros Q.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A tool the team can finally use!

Reviewed on 25/10/2016

I have been exploring several tools lately for sales purpose.
The biggest challenge I come across in specialized crms is that they take a long time just to get a hang of.. It requires you at least a months work in training and workshops for the team to understand the usage.

Instead with YDNCRM , to team feels very familiar with the interface and the process.
It feels like a lot of the regular social networks, and its easier to take to real work.

Pros

Ease of use.
Familiar Interface
Good webinars

Cons

It may be limited .
Could have a little of other process integrations.

Natalia R.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

noCRM reliable

Reviewed on 03/11/2018

Pros

noCRM.io I am in trial period but so far is the best application I've seen for the management of prospects, leads and clients

Cons

excellent option for a sales team, could have some, but they are not significant, in general excellent option.

Daniel D.

Exactly what I needed. Up and running within minutes.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

Sage, Act, Dynamics ... ugh. All I want is a way to track my leads. I don't want anything complicated.

I was looking around for a way of getting stuff in and out of my accounting system and discovered YDNACRM on Zapier. So, wait, I don't *actually* need a CRM?

I took the trial and within a few days entered my billing info because I knew that this was exactly what I needed. The morning splash of business in my inbox is a great reminder of what I have got to do today, the links direct to the leads in the emails are great for on-the-go management, and the allocation to other members of your team, status updates, amount & probability reports are the icing on the cake.

And the video tutorial which walks you through the whole entire system in 15 minutes is exactly what is needed.

Top marks all round. Highly recommended.

Lorena S.
Industry: Cosmetics
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

noCRM.io really very good

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Pros

an excellent tool easy to use, reliable, so that we do not miss any leads and thus close more sales

Cons

So far the best, you organize life for sales, excellent and 100% recommended.

Penny A.

YDNCRM helped us improve the productivity and motivation of our Sales Team

Reviewed on 25/02/2016

Easy to learn and easy to use!
Support is prompt, friendly and efficient.
We trialled the app for 30 days and have been sufficiently impressed to continue on a paid basis. The app required us to rethink several of our Sales Processes and we now operate much more efficiently. The entire sales pipeline is now highly visible to all and we are excited that we can now see the progress in moving the Leads from Suspect to Prospect culminating in Won, Lost or Cancelled. We adapted the app to track the product delivery process beyond the winning of the deal to installation and final payment.

Harsh C.
Industry: Education Management

It really works and most practical and easy to use product.

Reviewed on 13/08/2016

Earlier i used many products but they were neither resonating with nature of work nor were they practical. the product design is awesome and very intuitive.

Pros

User friendly and very intuitive. Good customer support.

Cons

Multiple sales funnel option is only for enterprise version.

Frédéric L.

Great tool, simple and powerful

Reviewed on 24/05/2016

It's so easy to use : no need to fill in any database...

Just add your own mail adress in bcc so that you create a lead when you mail a contact, or even scan a card with the mobile app...

Tasks reminder is fully integrated in google calendar so you can drive your prospection with the tool and track any contact !

That's a tool I use and enjoy every day !

Pros ?
Still looking for after three months of use...

Giorgio B.

Rating only

Reviewed on 15/11/2015

Jordi J.

Easy, functional and focused on the important things

Reviewed on 06/04/2016

We'd been trying several CRM softwares and we finally decided to implement You Don't need a CRM because it allows that our sales team work 100% focused on their opportunities and don't lose time and efforts filling long forms.
At the same time, it was really easy to integrate with our email platform and we now have all the information always synchronized.

Tiago C.

Good APP

Reviewed on 21/10/2014

Good application. Easy to use and with the features needed.

Pros

Easy;
Complete;
Leads open by email;

Cons

Integration with zapier still in BETA

Response from Yoolink

Hi and thank you for your review.
For your info the integration with Zapier is not anymore in Beta. Here is the Zapier announcement: https://zapier.com/zapbook/updates/399/youdontneedacrm-integrations/

Regards

Mehul J.

This was the best choice I made!

Reviewed on 18/04/2016

Pros:
This is one of the best CRM's we have used. The pros are that it has a solution for everything you might have trouble with when it comes to tracking a lead's journey.

Cons:

I would have liked it if they had a better tagging system.

Nigel D.

Doesn't get any easier

Reviewed on 01/09/2015

CRM doesn't come much easier to use than this. I am a fairly simple user but it does what I need it to do and I can get the reporting I need.
Thoroughly recommend to people who want a really easy to use solution to manage their sales pipeline

Gone are the days of searching for a CRM

Reviewed on 24/04/2017

Pros

I love the intuitive design that combines the best parts of using a spreadsheet and powerful features such as tagging and visual pipelines.

Cons

At first it can seem like there can be too many options for flexibility, which gives the app a bit of a learning curve. You need to use it for about a week to get used to it.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Good for 100% sales person

Reviewed on 30/12/2015

I was looking for a lower cost way to keep up with leads to turn them into clients and found You Don't Need a CRM, and have enjoyed using it, as once it is set up it is simple to utilize and saves me time and money making calls and visits.

Pros

Easy to use and cost is reasonable.

Cons

It was hard for me to understand folders, but watching videos help me get past my frustration at first.

Ernani G.

I'm using and testing this software for a class use in university

Reviewed on 06/06/2016

The software is ease to use and provide a good set of features.

Andriy V.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Rating only

Reviewed on 14/11/2018
Industry: Management Consulting

A simple and effective tool

Reviewed on 16/07/2015

[Review translated from FR to EN]

We use this tool for several months and consultants / sales team are thrilled!
This is a very simple and easy to use tool

Pros

Easy set-up, efficient, and inexpensive.

Cons

No "CTRL + Z" possible in the database, which is not convenient.

Industry: Design

Works great!

Reviewed on 04/02/2016

I finally have a place to store all my leads and view the sales pipeline. I also love the fact that is syncs with Freshbooks, so I don't have to enter a new Customer each time.

Pros

Syncs with Freshbooks, can email leads right to the app.

Cons

I haven't found any cons.

Brandon M.
Industry: Banking

For Those That Want A SIMPLE CRM Solution!

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Used it for a few years with past clients, I chose this company over many others over the ease of use because most people don't like using CRMS and the more simple you can create a system, the better involvment you will have from the user.

Pros

Formerly YouDontNeedACRM.com this company keeps it simple, and nothing can be wrong with keeping it simple. UNLESS.... you are at a company that does not adapt to that philosophy. However, they allow clean tracking of deals, clients, conversations and todos. What more do you need?

Cons

Here is what else you may need, an EMAIL integration, doesn't have one so you need to integrate this. If you want all in one EMAIL marketing solutions, this is just for CRM, working leads and database, but must connect other tools increasing the price and hoping they play well together.

Victoria M.
Industry: Mental Health Care
Company size: Self Employed

Love the ease of use + post-sales features

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Easy to use. Great customer service. Easy to track my sales, calls, and events.

Pros

The post-sales features are what I like the most. My assistant and I rely on them to manage the events I speak at. I also love the email feature - where emails I send to clients are automatically sent to my NoCRM account. I can easily see the last contact.

Cons

I don't consistently use it - so things pile up to be updated. This is a failing more of my system and organization. I also am a solopreneur. The expert edition I subscribe to is too robust (data, stats etc) for what I need, but the post-sales features only come with the expert edition. Those features are what I need most. I would subscribe to the basic if it included the post-sales options. Then I would give it a 5 for value.

Eduardo E.
Industry: Chemicals

Maintain focus on the Pipeline

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 21/07/2017

Pros

The App is perfect for controlling the sales pipeline. It is extremely easy to use and does not require the sales person to fill in endless fields.

It is the only CRM app that I have seen that was quickly adopted by the sales staff. I tried other CRMs before and they are very nice theoretically, but are not practical for the user.

By focusing only on prospecting new customers, this tool gets the job done.

Cons

If you want to keep track of the user AFTER the first purchase, this app is not for you. They do have a means for doing this but then, it is not very practical or straight forward.

The reports are nice but could be better. You don't get information on conversion rates from one Stage to another Stage.

Mark D.
Industry: Construction

No CRM

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

In sales we often use this as an every day tool to track our leads and follow ups.
Its a good basic tool

Pros

Very user friendly,
Updated often and service is good.

Cons

Not much, wish you could better analysts of your leads