noCRM.io

Lead management software to help salespeople convert leads

4.5/5
4.3/5
4.7/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Ian
  • Industry: Design

Easily manage your leads! very intuitive and very powerful.

Reviewed on 04/10/2022

This is helping me manage all the leads I need to contact with an easy-to-use visual drag-and-drop pipeline. The way I can easily contact users with VoIP integration and email integration makes the software even easier! But overall I love the simplicity because it's easy to set up and easy to use without compromising functionality. Within 5 minutes of creating an account, you'll already intuitively know the basics of creating a lead. I honestly can't say that for other software I used.

Pros

The entire system is incredibly easy to use, allows you to effortlessly view the conversation history, and provides fantastic reporting.

The best feature is how simple it is to add a lead manually. Sometimes, the only information on a lead I might have is a company name. NoCRM lets me create a lead with just a title so that I can populate other information when it becomes available - Other CRM/Lead management software forces you to create 'deals' 'contact names' and other information before you're even allowed to create a lead which is very annoying.

Another great feature is the email sync integration allowing users to send and receive emails directly in the software. You can even make email templates to save time typing the same emails over and over again.

There are many other features that are just brilliant - I could end up writing an essay about it all but I must get back to work and contact my next lead from NoCRM :)

Cons

I would prefer the lead information to be in the same layout boxes/fields as used in the 'cold prospects' section.

ActiveCampaign and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to noCRM.io

Simplicity. If you've used Pipedrive or ActiveCampaign you need to do a number of things before you can even create a lead. With NoCRM, it allows you to 'do less, better'
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

noCRM.io for our non-profit organization

Reviewed on 13/04/2022

Pros

This software is user-friendly. It saves a lot of time managing our leads and win new opportunities.

Cons

No cons detected for our usage during the 15-day trial.

Trello and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing noCRM.io

The Google sheets are not designed for this usage.

Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to noCRM.io

noCRM.io is lighter and faster than these alternatives
Victor
  • Industry: Chemicals

Love this Program

Reviewed on 17/10/2022

Use it every working day, it let me keep my customers under control, especially since our customers' needs to be visit or contacted in a regular basis.

Pros

Is easy to use and simple, does not required a big software behind

Cons

I would like to see more reports and projections perhaps.

Kirk
  • Industry: Building Materials

Excellent Sales Management Software for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 19/06/2020

Excellent customer service. Fast responses. No pop-up adds. Excellent tutorials online for added features. And a great deal--the best we could find--with added pre-pay discounts for full-year payment.

Pros

Easy to onboard and integrate into our existing sales channels. Immediate buy-in from our sales team. Posting is quick and easy. Point and click use in pipeline view makes the data intuitive. So many features left to explore to increase productivity.

Cons

We have had no negative experiences with this software. It met all of our small-business sales-oriented needs. We did not attempt to use this as an all-encompassing customer interface software (CRM), but as a sales management interface. Combined with our existing back office software it was the perfect tool for our needs.

Flammarion

The complete CRM

Reviewed on 27/12/2016

We used excel before know YDNCRM, it was hard to organize the "to do" list and even to do follow up. Now we have an efficient chart about our sales and new contacts and measure the future sale by looking the new clients to come.

Pros

This CRM is complete in every way for new prospectors to follow up on customers, we have a match organized chart for to do list and a better notification on today list.

Cons

The pipeline view need to separate by color to make easy to distinguish categories.

Brandon
  • Industry: Banking
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

For Those That Want A SIMPLE CRM Solution!

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Used it for a few years with past clients, I chose this company over many others over the ease of use because most people don't like using CRMS and the more simple you can create a system, the better involvment you will have from the user.

Pros

Formerly YouDontNeedACRM.com this company keeps it simple, and nothing can be wrong with keeping it simple. UNLESS.... you are at a company that does not adapt to that philosophy. However, they allow clean tracking of deals, clients, conversations and todos. What more do you need?

Cons

Here is what else you may need, an EMAIL integration, doesn't have one so you need to integrate this. If you want all in one EMAIL marketing solutions, this is just for CRM, working leads and database, but must connect other tools increasing the price and hoping they play well together.

steven
  • Industry: Law Practice

Great Platform - Easy to Use

Reviewed on 27/06/2022

It's been a great tool for us to use to manage daily tasks as well as see our pipeline in a macro view.

Pros

noCRM is easy to use and easy to adjust to our firms needs. Simple and not clunky!

Cons

I wish there was a feature to look at future "To Do's" so I could get a head start if I have more time.

Julien
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

The simpliest prospecting tool ever!

Reviewed on 09/10/2016

We have been using YDNCRM in my company for two years now. It is the first tool I put in place when I joined. It is by far the easiest softaware to follow customer conquest, pipe and new business gain. Extermely user friendly, my team and I use it every day. I know in real time what to do and what my team does. Business meetings wtih my team don't need to be prepared anymore : every information is in YDNCRM and comes out in a click. Very simple but powerful too!

Pros

Simple, user friendly, very good for customer conquest.

Cons

Doesn't propose any emailing campaign.

Victoria
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

• Customer Support Software

Love the ease of use + post-sales features

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Easy to use. Great customer service. Easy to track my sales, calls, and events.

Pros

The post-sales features are what I like the most. My assistant and I rely on them to manage the events I speak at. I also love the email feature - where emails I send to clients are automatically sent to my NoCRM account. I can easily see the last contact.

Cons

I don't consistently use it - so things pile up to be updated. This is a failing more of my system and organization. I also am a solopreneur. The expert edition I subscribe to is too robust (data, stats etc) for what I need, but the post-sales features only come with the expert edition. Those features are what I need most. I would subscribe to the basic if it included the post-sales options. Then I would give it a 5 for value.

Eduardo
  • Industry: Chemicals

Maintain focus on the Pipeline

Reviewed on 21/07/2017

Pros

The App is perfect for controlling the sales pipeline. It is extremely easy to use and does not require the sales person to fill in endless fields.

It is the only CRM app that I have seen that was quickly adopted by the sales staff. I tried other CRMs before and they are very nice theoretically, but are not practical for the user.

By focusing only on prospecting new customers, this tool gets the job done.

Cons

If you want to keep track of the user AFTER the first purchase, this app is not for you. They do have a means for doing this but then, it is not very practical or straight forward.

The reports are nice but could be better. You don't get information on conversion rates from one Stage to another Stage.

Vanessa
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Fully featured CRM system

Reviewed on 21/04/2022

For our large marketing campaigns in particular, it is important to maintain an overview of prospects and leads.
Statistics can be easily drawn, which makes planning much easier.

Pros

It is very clear and well organized. Even if you are not used to it, you will quickly get an overview and it is easy to use.

Cons

Little things like no duplicate Stand By entries

Mark

No CRM

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

In sales we often use this as an every day tool to track our leads and follow ups.
Its a good basic tool

Pros

Very user friendly,
Updated often and service is good.

Cons

Not much, wish you could better analysts of your leads

Gonzalo
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

It´s easy to use and great leads management

Reviewed on 23/04/2022

Its great easy tutorials, simple and we want to use all the great tools they have

Pros

Great sections and simple display to use
The tags and easy to read estadistics

Cons

Follow up to clients, but it beacsue i havent use it that much yet in that area cause it all about give follow up to the leads

Danielle
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Finally a user friendly CRM

Reviewed on 11/04/2022

overall very helpful in organizing and tracking leads

Pros

Easy to use CRM! Finally a CRM that is easy to use an onboard. Tracks leads easily without unnecessary add ins and complicated onboarding.

Cons

I wish email templets were more customizable

Jim
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Mortgage Advisor

Reviewed on 27/12/2016

Easy to use. Best part is how quickly you can access info from laptop or phone. Especially like the copy lead or add a lead feature when you send emails and tags for different sorting needs.

Pros

access on computer or phone, tags for sorting. can copy emails to client record or add to a new lead.

Cons

If you add a lead from a website you don't see the same Create a Lead Features like name, address, email, phone, normal CRM fields.

• Customer Support Software

The best quality/price CRM on the market.

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Amazing!

Pros

I like the affordable price, the dashboard, the lead management and all the options.

Cons

reminder does not link to your agenda.

Zach
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Use of the CRM for business clients tracking

Reviewed on 18/04/2017

Pros

The system is extremely easy to use and you can learn the basics of what you need in a couple hours. The integration of the sent emails into the comments is the best feature that this system has that others do not. I have used Salesforce in the past and it was almost too much information. This CRM really only focuses on the basics of who you are contacting and when to follow up.

Cons

It works well depending on your need. If you just need a follow up system, then you can't go wrong with it. If you are in the financial industry and need to know a lot of specifics for each client, you would end up with a long write up in the description rather than separate areas to put different information.

Joshua

• Customer Support Software

Covers all the normal steps of sales and post-sales process. Does its job. PERIOD

Reviewed on 11/07/2018

Pros

I was able to use it and remind me of all steps of the sales process. I used extensively with API access and works Works great with Zapier. Well equipped to make calls. Service fast and efficient

Cons

Very annoying name "NO....." You Don't need...... negative jargon. would like support 24/07. Why are you asking for more. That is it?!

Chris

NoCRM is easy, fast, and flexible

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

I've used a number of CRM systems, but had trouble finding one that was simple enough for me: a solo entrepreneur interfacing only with a few clients at a time.

What I loved about You Don't Need a CRM! right away was that it's flexible: it's great for a small business like my own, but is also scalable for larger businesses. It's easy to use, so the learning curve is low, and it's fast too. No matter how much info you're storing inside, it'll speed right along.

If you've had trouble picking a CRM, give You Don't Need a CRM! a try. It might just be the perfect fit - it was for me!

Pros

+ Perfect for businesses of all sizes
+ The UI is clear and easy to navigate
+ Zapier integration makes it easy to add leads from contact forms
+ The support team is incredibly responsive - they've implemented multiple feature suggestions I've had

Cons

+ Instead of multiple fields for each attribute of a lead, you have one big textarea that you enter info in. It's super flexible which is great, but makes it harder to keep information super organised.

Bowen
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Lightweight, super-usable CRM

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

My main criteria for software evaluation (aside from features) is whether I *enjoy* using it. I like using noCRM because of the fast UI, keyboard shortcuts, and the great pipeline view.

Pros

Fast, very usable web-based CRM with solid app and well-implemented keyboard shortcuts.

Cons

I don't like that when a contact is in "standby" status, I have to keep updating the reminder date... A "hold" status might be useful.

clayton

contact management

Reviewed on 26/08/2022

Pros

Its easy and to the point, east to organize

Cons

no newsletter option in the software to use

• Industry: Consumer Services

Best Tool for Outbound Lead Tracking

Reviewed on 26/10/2019

Pros

How fast and easy it is to add or update lead

Cons

At first there is a bit of a learning curve in order to get used to it.

Stavros
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

A tool the team can finally use!

Reviewed on 25/10/2016

I have been exploring several tools lately for sales purpose.
The biggest challenge I come across in specialized crms is that they take a long time just to get a hang of.. It requires you at least a months work in training and workshops for the team to understand the usage.

Instead with YDNCRM , to team feels very familiar with the interface and the process.
It feels like a lot of the regular social networks, and its easier to take to real work.

Pros

Ease of use.
Familiar Interface
Good webinars

Cons

It may be limited .
Could have a little of other process integrations.

Bruce

Great App for Organising and Managing the Sales Pipeline

Reviewed on 25/02/2016

In tandem with trialling the YDNCRM! app for our client, we redesigned and refined their internal sales processes and significantly improved their productivity. Before YDNCRM! preparing the monthly sales activity report was a tedious process to prepare. The client now obtains daily, weekly and monthly stats and 'line of sight' for all the steps in their sales pipeline.

The YDNCRM! pipeline terminates when the deal is Won. However, our client's Sales Process terminated only when the product had been manufactured, delivered and installed (a further 2 -3 weeks) and so we also needed a tool to manage the ToDo's through these relatively short duration steps. YDNCRM does have a workaround to manage those subsequent project management and customer relations management steps before final payment is received. This workaround is a little clunky to set up but did achieve the desired result after redesigning some internal work processes.

Customer service was great!

Michelle

LOVE IT

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Pros

I LOVE this CRM! I have a very simple business/service model so I didn't need a lot of bells and whistles but I still wanted a seamless accurate database management system that could hold me accountable for follow-ups and allow me the leisure of organizing my contacts systematically and customizable to my business. I've been with this CRM for over a year now and I LOVE IT!

Cons

So far there is nothing I don't like. I've run into some minor glitches but every time I do, I contact their support and they fix it.