noCRM.io

Lead management software to help salespeople convert leads

4.5 /5 (190 reviews) Write a Review!

Brandon M.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Used Other for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

For Those That Want A SIMPLE CRM Solution!

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Used it for a few years with past clients, I chose this company over many others over the ease of use because most people don't like using CRMS and the more simple you can create a system, the better involvment you will have from the user.

Pros

Formerly YouDontNeedACRM.com this company keeps it simple, and nothing can be wrong with keeping it simple. UNLESS.... you are at a company that does not adapt to that philosophy. However, they allow clean tracking of deals, clients, conversations and todos. What more do you need?

Cons

Here is what else you may need, an EMAIL integration, doesn't have one so you need to integrate this. If you want all in one EMAIL marketing solutions, this is just for CRM, working leads and database, but must connect other tools increasing the price and hoping they play well together.

Victoria M.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

• Customer Support Software

Love the ease of use + post-sales features

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Easy to use. Great customer service. Easy to track my sales, calls, and events.

Pros

The post-sales features are what I like the most. My assistant and I rely on them to manage the events I speak at. I also love the email feature - where emails I send to clients are automatically sent to my NoCRM account. I can easily see the last contact.

Cons

I don't consistently use it - so things pile up to be updated. This is a failing more of my system and organization. I also am a solopreneur. The expert edition I subscribe to is too robust (data, stats etc) for what I need, but the post-sales features only come with the expert edition. Those features are what I need most. I would subscribe to the basic if it included the post-sales options. Then I would give it a 5 for value.

Eduardo E.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Maintain focus on the Pipeline

Reviewed on 21/07/2017

Pros

The App is perfect for controlling the sales pipeline. It is extremely easy to use and does not require the sales person to fill in endless fields.

It is the only CRM app that I have seen that was quickly adopted by the sales staff. I tried other CRMs before and they are very nice theoretically, but are not practical for the user.

By focusing only on prospecting new customers, this tool gets the job done.

Cons

If you want to keep track of the user AFTER the first purchase, this app is not for you. They do have a means for doing this but then, it is not very practical or straight forward.

The reports are nice but could be better. You don't get information on conversion rates from one Stage to another Stage.

Mark D.

No CRM

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

In sales we often use this as an every day tool to track our leads and follow ups.
Its a good basic tool

Pros

Very user friendly,
Updated often and service is good.

Cons

Not much, wish you could better analysts of your leads

Joshua S.

• Customer Support Software

Covers all the normal steps of sales and post-sales process. Does its job. PERIOD

Reviewed on 11/07/2018

Pros

I was able to use it and remind me of all steps of the sales process. I used extensively with API access and works Works great with Zapier. Well equipped to make calls. Service fast and efficient

Cons

Very annoying name "NO....." You Don't need...... negative jargon. would like support 24/07. Why are you asking for more. That is it?!

Shelley G.

Well worth the price

Reviewed on 03/02/2017

It as some great features. easy to organize your clients and keeping track of your hotlist. I like the integration into the calendar to help remind me of appointments.

Pros

Affordable, for the price, it's useful to have.

Cons

Not sure. they've done a great job with everything.

• Industry: Printing

Excellent, simple and efficient

Reviewed on 20/11/2015

100% online system that helps you manage your prospets rapidly and efficiently.
Easy to set up and very intuitive, this app is ideally configured for mobile people.

Pros

I asked a question to the support team. I received an answer in less than 24 hours. The contact that I talked to was very nice and the support seems to be very open-minded to any suggestions.

Idalia P.

Extraordinary sales tool

Reviewed on 21/09/2015

My friend recommended I use it, so I decided to give it a try. It definitely is a great tool for managing sales and contacts. If someone wants to boost sales and have a better organization this is the ideal tool. I 100% recommend it.

Oscar J.
  • Industry: Wireless

• Customer Support Software

The Non CRM i was looking for !

Reviewed on 07/10/2015

I love apps that allow you API acces to costumize your needs. As a developer has been really easy to create a imput form for comercial use to create, update, Schedule and send email to lead with one click.
The interface is clear, tha mobil "App" is really good.

Pros

Price is grate. Personalization good. Good tutorials. Greate !

Cons

Maybe estatistics must be better to have more information.

Fabricio D.

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to use facilitated our process of registration in the educational institute

Reviewed on 16/12/2015

The system is easy and sophisticated, it allows inexperienced users to understand the use of the system quickly and contains many resources.

Kamlesh L.

Excellent

Reviewed on 29/04/2016

you don't need CRM is a very useful software, it's very easy to use. I found it very interesting. Helps me to keep my database very clear.

Rui A.

Simple and effective!!

Reviewed on 24/05/2016

Very simple to use on a daily basis and with detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis.

Kevin D.

simple crm

Reviewed on 04/11/2015

just what i was looking for

Manish K.

Awesome Product

Reviewed on 29/04/2016

o simple to use, everything in one place! Great help for small organisations who dont have the tech team to create Leads. Sales can easily manage everything from here.

Pēteris U.

Reviewed on 21/02/2017

• Customer Support Software

The best quality/price CRM on the market.

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Amazing!

Pros

I like the affordable price, the dashboard, the lead management and all the options.

Cons

reminder does not link to your agenda.

Chris V.

NoCRM is easy, fast, and flexible

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

I've used a number of CRM systems, but had trouble finding one that was simple enough for me: a solo entrepreneur interfacing only with a few clients at a time.

What I loved about You Don't Need a CRM! right away was that it's flexible: it's great for a small business like my own, but is also scalable for larger businesses. It's easy to use, so the learning curve is low, and it's fast too. No matter how much info you're storing inside, it'll speed right along.

If you've had trouble picking a CRM, give You Don't Need a CRM! a try. It might just be the perfect fit - it was for me!

Pros

+ Perfect for businesses of all sizes
+ The UI is clear and easy to navigate
+ Zapier integration makes it easy to add leads from contact forms
+ The support team is incredibly responsive - they've implemented multiple feature suggestions I've had

Cons

+ Instead of multiple fields for each attribute of a lead, you have one big textarea that you enter info in. It's super flexible which is great, but makes it harder to keep information super organised.

Bruce R.

Great App for Organising and Managing the Sales Pipeline

Reviewed on 25/02/2016

In tandem with trialling the YDNCRM! app for our client, we redesigned and refined their internal sales processes and significantly improved their productivity. Before YDNCRM! preparing the monthly sales activity report was a tedious process to prepare. The client now obtains daily, weekly and monthly stats and 'line of sight' for all the steps in their sales pipeline.

The YDNCRM! pipeline terminates when the deal is Won. However, our client's Sales Process terminated only when the product had been manufactured, delivered and installed (a further 2 -3 weeks) and so we also needed a tool to manage the ToDo's through these relatively short duration steps. YDNCRM does have a workaround to manage those subsequent project management and customer relations management steps before final payment is received. This workaround is a little clunky to set up but did achieve the desired result after redesigning some internal work processes.

Customer service was great!

Michelle K.

LOVE IT

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Pros

I LOVE this CRM! I have a very simple business/service model so I didn't need a lot of bells and whistles but I still wanted a seamless accurate database management system that could hold me accountable for follow-ups and allow me the leisure of organizing my contacts systematically and customizable to my business. I've been with this CRM for over a year now and I LOVE IT!

Cons

So far there is nothing I don't like. I've run into some minor glitches but every time I do, I contact their support and they fix it.

Vincent A.
  • Industry: Printing

Provide external team with trade show leads

Reviewed on 29/04/2015

Currently in intitial testing phase - looking for a solution to provide external/contract sales group trade show lead; in addtion to get an insight to their own prospecting.

Pros

Good solution to get propsects to an external group (with no access to our network/crm), to see the progress of these prospects through the pipeline and get insight to these accounts from each rep's notes/comments.

Cons

I do not see a way to assign a group of prospects to a particular rep; have to assign one prospect at a time.

Response from Yoolink

Hi, and thanks for your comment.
If you go to the "all leads" or "all your leads" tab, by choosing the compact view you can do leads' mass assign.

I hope this help.

Regards

Jim M.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

You Don't Need a CRM

Reviewed on 08/06/2016

Use to capture Client and Referral Partner contacts and meeting notes. Additionally save attachment, website links and other quick links needed to manage the relationship.

Pros

Easy to use, very affordable, quickly add new lead from Linked In or website drag and drop. BCC copies to your Client Record. Customize Tags for different Referral Partners.

Cons

Would like to see a way to add follow up reminders for more than one date and time.

Armin W.

• Customer Support Software

It is a great app! , the right mix of essential tools to keep the lead nurturing process...

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Pros

- nice overview (not a confusing dashboard)
- super price-performance relation
- capturing of data from any website via LeadClipper
- all information in one package
- Less is more!

Cons

- missing Firefox/Nightly integration of the LeadClipper
- changing of UI-structure
- no Cons discoverd till now

Luis V.

A very intuitive CRM.

Reviewed on 18/08/2018

Pros

The most I like about YDNCRM is that allows you to follow the different process for each lead you manage. Is very easy to set you tags, pipeline, teams and tasks.

Cons

If you need to manage the same data base whit different products, and if you have different pipelines for each product, maybe this is not the best tool. Also you cannot add all you leads to the sales (ex) process in a few clics, instead you have to make "clic" at each lead to add them to your pipeline.

Durand S.

• Customer Support Software

Simple, easy to use and nice interface

Reviewed on 07/01/2016

I want to say i like the software. I try many CRM and when you want sell products, i think it's the best because you're focus on the opportunities to make business.
You don't lose time to fill your database. You import a file and you start to work on your deals.

And for me, the important thing too, is that the team is here for you if you need help. After one week i received an e-mail to ask me if everything is ok. (good point)

Just one thing to say : TRY IT

Pedro H.

Very High Rating!

Reviewed on 25/01/2016

I would like to congrats the creators of YDNACRM. Besides the ease of use, I liked a lot and it is very useful the possibility to assign an email directly to a lead by just copying [email protected] into the Cco field. Also, creating a lead from a business card is also fantastic! Another functionality I found great are the prospection sheets! Anyway... congrats for it. We will continue using it a lot!