LogicBox

Custom-built business management software.

4.5 /5 (49 reviews) Write a Review!

Mark M.

Lives up to the name!

Reviewed on 20/07/2016

As CEO of Red Rhino Leak Detection I was dead set on finding a software solution that would streamline our company. Im proud to say that the team over at Logicbox has done that and more! Their process is simple they dive into your company with spock like precision to understand your needs (probably better than you know them :) then they build a custom solution to meet them! If your an up and coming company looking for something more than a standard white label product than you would be crazy not to call the guys over at Logicbox to find out what they can offer you.

Pros

Customization and simplicity of having software built for your needs versus white label products that have a lot of clutter that you will never use as well as doesn't hit the mark.

Cons

periodic slow loading times on big reports... not sure theres a way around that.

David S.

D.Stuart/Kingsbridge

Reviewed on 27/07/2016

User friendly, fairly easy to get up and running, unsure about value for the dollar as I am not involved in that end of the process. Still learning details on how to run specific reports, however the data is there to retrieve.

Pros

Easy of access to each transaction and list of total transactions

Cons

Some fundamental entries still need to be cleaned up, for instance, while entering a transaction and the vendor or client has not been entered previously, one must delete the transaction, go into the system and pre-enter the vendor/client information, then go back and enter the transaction. There should be a way to enter the client/vendor during the 'deal entry' process.

Cory W.

Organization At Its Best

Reviewed on 19/07/2016

I use Logicbox through my work (Red Rhino Leak Detection), honestly it's a great program that not only keeps things organized but also keeps everyone on the same page instantly.

Pros

I enjoy being able to contact virtually anyone in our company throu it to keep them up to date, being able to contact company partners, on the same program still being able to manage my schedule and others.

Cons

Some times tracking down contact information can be a little convoluted.

Eric B.

Logicbox review

Reviewed on 19/07/2016

I've been working with Logicbox for around 3-4 years now. I can't imagine doing business without it. As long as you have internet, Logicbox is at the tip of your fingertips ready to help you maximize productivity and efficiency for your business.

Pros

Everything is in one place: billing, service scheduling, customer databases, partner databases, employee stats and productivity, work history, etc... Whether working from a PC, ipad, or iphone, no matter where I am I can work.

Cons

It requires training on how to use it. In other words, it's not self-explanatory. You have to know the system well in order to maximize its effectiveness.

Kristin B.

Great system!

Reviewed on 19/07/2016

Sophisticated system that is easy to navigate and has great features.

Delaney P.

Smooth System

Reviewed on 20/07/2016

Logic box is a system that conforms to our company needs. Any changes we want to see, Logic Box makes the improvements. The system provides a smooth work flow for our day to day tasks and is very easy to navigate.

Pros

N/A

Cons

N/A

Feron G.

Red Rhino review PH

Reviewed on 19/07/2016

Great experience, enjoyed the ease and comfortability of using the software. Would highly recommend this to friends and family.

Natasha S.

Logicbox

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

Pros

Logicbox has a simple format layout. It is very easy on the eyes and makes it simple to understand what section you are looking at. You can follow leads and projects quickly. It is a good software to keep all team members up to date on each job.

Cons

The only concern I have with Logicbox is that it can be so customized to your company that it can make for a lot of extras. Sometimes when you have too much of a good thing it tends to get complicated.

Ben G.

• Customer Support Software

The mobile app is great!

Reviewed on 19/07/2016

I used this day in and day out. It's a great mobile app that allows me to keep track of all my work.

Charles D.

Love this Product

Reviewed on 22/07/2016

Respective to Collection work this product assists with supporting documentation and historical records

Dave L.

LogicBox CRM

Reviewed on 22/07/2016

We have enjoyed our relationship with Logicbox from the very beginning. The response time and communication on requests is very good. The folks at LogicBox try hard to understand our business and how we go about it so that product development is better focused. We never hesitate to recommend LogicBox to anyone when discussing CRM.

Brian K.
  • Industry: Banking

Brian's review

Reviewed on 22/07/2016

The software works great to track our front end business. We use it to track new credit applications.

Pros

The ease of use. It is easy to enter a new deal and it is easy to push information to the next person who needs to review the new lease schedule

Cons

I like the software and have nothing negative to say about it. They have customized it to our company to make it user friendly.

Nick F.

• Customer Support Software

Logicbox is helpful because it makes my ipad a mobile office.

Reviewed on 20/10/2017

Makes our job possible with less demands on the office

Pros

I love the portability of the software across multiple platforms. I can use it on my tablet, phone, and laptop.

Cons

For our business we input pictures for our customers and we have to upload each picture individually then only 3 per page. To put in 15 pictures takes at least 5 minutes, which seems crazy.

Matthew G.

Logicbox rox!

Reviewed on 19/07/2016

I use logicbox all day long for work. Rarely do I have functionally issues. The one or two I've had over the years has been resolved in minutes or by a simple log out and log back in.

Pros

The functionality of our page for work has all needed features at my fingertips. I'm an iPhone user and I like apple operating system for its simplicity. Logicbox has grown to be the other part of my preference when using software for work.

Cons

Sometimes is slows down on me but not often.

Rhonda B.

User Friendly Software

Reviewed on 19/07/2016

I went to work for another company that did not use Logicbox software for scheduling and order entry. I could not wait to come back to my former employer partially because of the ease of the system. It is user friendly.

Kevin H.

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 19/07/2016

My experience with Logicbox has been wonderful. My company has a customized application for our techs in the field and it has changed the way we operate for the better. I was with the company before we went "paperless" and still remember having to write everything down by hand, even draw diagrams, and use carbon copies for record keeping. Now with the software, all of that is much more streamlined and accessible, let alone functional.

Pros

The auto-forms that are generated by just a click and the ability to search in a database for anything and everything.

Cons

Some of the bugs that come up at first when our company updates to a new version.

Laura R.

Logicbox Review by new user

Reviewed on 26/07/2016

I am currently using the product to search for historical information. It is very simple to do a search, and I have been able to find various information with ease. I cannot rate Value for Money or Customer Support as I have no information/experience there.

Pros

I like the wide variety of filters available to narrow a search. The export to Excel option could also be very useful for our department processes.

Cons

If I click on a tab, it is either very slow or I have to click multiple times to get the program to respond.

I also don't like that if I open a record(lets say a specific schedule after I've done a search on a customer), and I hit the back arrow, it won't go back to my search. It's goes back to whatever tab I am under, typically the "Commenced" tab.

Angela H.

Logicbox CRM

Reviewed on 20/07/2016

Flexible, customized CRM program that is easy to use and backed by great customer support. The program is very efficient and has the ability to integrate with other programs, such as warehouse management. It will definitely help facilitate customer communication and account management efforts.

Charissa W.

Logicbox Review

Reviewed on 30/07/2014

Pros

Our project manager, Dan, was very good at asking the right questions to help us drill down to what our real needs were.

Cons

They weren't able to meet all of our reporting requirements. There were also times where the vendors were difficult to get a hold of.

Ganesh P.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Best solution for Hosting Solution

Reviewed on 28/09/2018

Product is good but response is slow may be they might have busy in other technical work.

Pros

Complete hosting solution to start a new hosting reseller program to boast sales.

Cons

Support is bit slow as didnt received a price qoute after 10 days.

Ruben R.

Web-based CRM "LogicBox" meets our expectations

Reviewed on 17/01/2012

LogicBox is not the first cloud based application that we have implemented in our company because we are fond of their effortlessness. Therefore, LogicBox hasn´t disappointed us. The software is very customizable and creates powerful reports.

Pros

Powerful reports
All-in-one tool

Nick F.

A mobile office for technicians

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

Overall this system is incredible for our business. It saves so much time and provides so many resources. There are things they could do to make it more user-friendly, but we are happy with it.

Pros

Logicbox is customized for our specific needs in our field. We are able to provide customers with resources right away.

Cons

The software is not super customizable. We can only upload 3 pictures per page and then have to open another page to upload more pictures. It would save lots of time if we could just pick all the pictures for each job at once.

Cheryl G.

User Friendly Software

Reviewed on 21/07/2016

Using this software for over 3 years now, it is user friendly and easy for new hires to learn. User tracking is something we check all the time to see who did what.

Pros

Ease of use, navigation and cloning ability for repeat customers makes adding a new order a breeze

Cons

Tasking feature could use some help, would love to have some color in the app

Neha H.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

review for logicbox

Reviewed on 15/02/2017

It offers a suite of standard CRM functions that can be configured to incorporate, and automate, the unique processes and workflows of a company, creating a single, integrated system that streamlines operations and increases efficiency.

Carl A.

Positive Review for LogicBox

Reviewed on 20/07/2016

We have been using LogicBox as a CRM tool integrated with our warehouse management system for our Call Center. We have asked LogicBox to make numerous enhancements and modifications and they have done an excellent job doing so.

Pros

Ease of use and excellent team at LogicBox

Cons

No complaints