Velocify

Generate sales with auto-prioritization

4.3 /5 (229 reviews) Write a Review!

J stephen S.

Client since 2009

Reviewed on 07/07/2017

A premium, flexible Lead Management/CRM solution with cutting edge features, fantastic support and ultra-premium fees and a restrictive pricing structure.

Pros

Features, performance, and support are superb. Rarely experience downtime and the interruptions in service that do occur are resolved quickly. Very flexible system that can be tailored to exacting specifications and needs. Readily accessible support documents and instructional videos assists users in educating/familiarizing themselves with how to use system features.

Cons

Price can get prohibitive when adding additional features beyond the basic lead management functions. Per user fees and restrictive contract terms can leave companies with very expensive empty "seats" if the number of active users decreases (especially early in the annual contract cycle). Administrator seats incur all the same fees that basic users do even though few to none of the features being charged for are needed or utilized by Admin.

Scott M.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Easy to use system that helps to organize lead management

Reviewed on 13/07/2017

Good product overall that leads to improved lead management. Would recommend this product to any company in the mortgage industry.

Pros

Multiple views and charts to work with to track overall performance and productivity. Click to dial function is nice for tracking. Priority view is nicely customizable.

Cons

Some limitations in customization for ability to pull lead specific reports from the system. Would like to be able to pull email lists of clients to allow for email campaigns on top of call campaigns but that may be a company restriction placed upon the product and not a product limitation.

Ashley M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Great product and AMAZING customer and tech support!

Reviewed on 31/07/2014

Pros

It's foolproof! Once the system is set up to fit your individual company's needs, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Every client we have is in this system. We send out all necessary forms directly through Velocify thanks to the auto emails/drip campaign and their merge feature. You enter in all information one time and can send out documents, emails, and nurture campaigns automatically based on your company's individual needs. Even better than the software itself are the employees of Velocify. I have never encountered a group of individuals as kind or as knowledgeable as them. There are no "dumb questions" they take their time to explain and teach you everything you could ever need and more.

Cons

If I had to pick on thing, I would say the dialer. It doesn't allow mutli-line/multi-call dialing for aged data. The program is perfect for new fresh leads or (as we do) if you post (transfer) data from a dialer system. All of our good leads live in Velocify, and the aged data is in our dialer.

Tom D.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Pros

Velocify allows you to be "Proactive"....it'll remind you, you don't have to try to remember...or set other calendar events somewhere else.

Cons

No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)....but, they've really tried hard! This is not an intuitive product...but, it is also customizable..that may be where it becomes more difficult. It's ability to be customizable is where it becomes more effective for each user...no "Out of the Box" solution would be able to provide the level of functionality which we are getting from Velocify....for that, we needed to be able to customize.

Ryan M.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

There is no better solution for aquiring customers

Reviewed on 17/07/2014

Pros

Velocify is a highly specialized CRM for managing sales leads, and in my humble opinion, there is no better system. It's incredibly powerful yet simple and intuitive, which is a tough combination to find. The system is laser focused on one thing: acquiring customers. In any competitive sales environment, there are a few things that are incredibly important to acquiring customers and beating your competition: speed, persistence, automation, and metrics. Velocify provides all of those things to its users, and that provides all the tools a user needs to stack the odds in their favor, provide vital competitive advantages, and win more customers.

Cons

These are really nice-to-haves, but I would like to see the system do more with data using gamification mechanics. The current dashboards are highly effective at motivating users and keeping them focused on the right activities, but gamification could take that to another level.

Sandra L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Love this program

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Great program for keeping clients at your fingertips.

Pros

I absolutely love this program, it is so easy to navigate and I love that I can customize my options.

Cons

I haven't really found anything that I am unhappy with, it gives me many options and I love that I can click on a client and review our previous conversations

Nathan H.

• Customer Support Software

Velocify has been a good tool in my prospecting plan

Reviewed on 12/07/2017

Pros

Ease of import, reminders, Keeping the status of transactions organized, accessing client data quickly

Cons

Velocify has a habit of timing out and this causes you to lose the information that has been put into the system This is especially prevalent using the interface with Five9 software

Woody H.

• Customer Support Software

Used for several years, excellent product.

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Great product, I would recommend it.

Pros

I have used Velocify at the last few jobs that I have had as a loan office. It easy to use, very powerful and customizable.

Cons

For my business, I have not run into anything that is bad about the software since it can be customized.

Michael C.

Great Functionality

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Pros

I love the Lead distribution and disposition. It makes it easy to do business and be super efficient.

Cons

The only con Is the Non alphabetically ordered titles of recorded voice messages. If this is he only con I'm in good shape!

Kyle K.

Great for Calling

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

Pros

Great for automated dialing for outbound calls. Very simple program to use and easy to read. Would give me the client name and where they were calling from

Cons

I would have issues with the program freezing up or shutting down a lot. Not sure if it was my internet connection however.

Patrick D.

Simple Cloud Based CRM Dialed

Reviewed on 29/01/2016

I have been using the Velocify even before they were Velocify, back then it was called Leads360. I have to admit when it comes to dialing and smiling this is best choice hands down ...or up. :-]

Pros

So let's be honest here, everyone needs sales and there's no shortage of sales CRM's. Velocify has a very user friendly interface that is a fantastic and advantageous when training new salesman.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to comment necessarily. The only thing I would say is the lack of iOS integration.

Sarah K.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Organized and efficient

Reviewed on 23/01/2018

Pros

Using velocify has helped streamline and organize the sales calling strategy to help improve lead contact times.

Cons

Would like to see a few more options on dependencies when trying to create priority lists. We work with a lot of existing customers and partners and seem to have trouble finding a configuration in velocify that works for those teams.

Donald F.

• Customer Support Software

Make the most of your marketing dollars

Reviewed on 24/10/2014

Pros

If you are going to spend money on Marketing, you need a device that can track the results. It allows me to track the activity by originator(actions), leads to apps, apps to loans and what vendor is the most cost-effective. The tracking and reminder features are great. I use the pops-ups, hit them as they appear and then leave the email as a reminder to get ahold of the client before I am done that day. The program helps me keep track of my personal results daily.

Cons

I don't like the fact that you need an administrator to format standard emails.

Efrain G.

• Customer Support Software

Overall, the experience with system has been good.

Reviewed on 18/07/2014

Pros

The software is very easy to use and understand. The reports are a really nice feature, since you can export them to Excel and really home in on what you are looking for.

Cons

The phone part of this system really needs improvements. The system does lack some simple daily admissions functions that are very common, such as a daily conversion reports, missed call tracking, inbound call tracking. The initial training from the vendor on how the system functions could use some improvement. This will help the client to hit the ground running with more confidence.

Michelle B.
  • Industry: Philanthropy
  • Used Other for 1+ year

custom your own reports

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Pros

I really like that for my job I am able to keep track of my leads and the program automatically moves my leads around to let me know which is the oldest leads that need attention

Cons

if the lead gets updated by someone other than me then I have to specifically search for that lead and it will not show up under my leads.

Mabel R.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Easy & Conveniant

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Overall great software that helps me keep track of my book of business

Pros

Task reminder keep me on track to ensure that I follow through with every call I schedule. Great managing tool.

Cons

I don't really like the it logs me out after a short period of inactivity. Having to renter my credential every time after a long call is pretty annoying

Jon M.

Lead Management System that helps Sales & Marketing succeed

Reviewed on 27/06/2014

Pros

I like the core functionality, ease of use, and customization. It was very easy to implement and focuses on creating efficiency for your sales team while providing campaign level insight for our marketing team to measure performance and ROI on our lead generation efforts.

Cons

Velocify has good reporting functionality; however, for some of our needs, we need to export the data into our business intelligence system.

John W.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and great customer service

Reviewed on 18/07/2014

Pros

I have used Velocify at my last three mortgage companies and love it. I like how easy it is to use and that it tells me exactly what, why and when to focus on. With the auto-dialer, I can get to my leads first before competitors, which makes the biggest difference in my industry

Cons

When I use it on a Mac, I can't bring up the right click menu. However, that can be fixed by using a different mouse.

Brigitte M.

An Admin's Point of View

Reviewed on 17/07/2014

Pros

The product is very detailed and works well with all the vendors we work with. And with so many data fields, it makes data analysis a breeze.

Cons

The customer service has drastically declined from a few years ago. The company seems to be expanding at the expense of customer service to its clients. And the support level, it doesn't appear to be as accurate as it once was.

Omar R.

Not For Educational Institutions

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

I would say if this was for educational institutions, limit the size of the school to 100 students once that limit is broken then everything becomes clunky, also add in real desktop notification features like Salesforce. What I also do not like is that this software is not designed for processes such as logging in one action in two different areas in order for reports to come up nicely. It needs to be more streamlined to say the least.

Pros

Easy to build enrollment reports, easy to filter views, dashboard provides overview of actions taken with many parameters to choose from.

Cons

No consistent reminder feature, no add in for outlook, no automatic call logging, and comment box does not weigh in to action log report, inefficient action logging system.

• Industry: Textiles

Good for newbies

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

Pros

Easy to use.
Easy view of day.
Great for new sales people.

Cons

Lack of view customization.
View of 100 leads.

Anastasia B.

Weekly Velocify user

Reviewed on 30/05/2014

Pros

Simple lay out with tasks bars that are easily navigable. After training, pretty easy to understand and then maneuver your way around. It is also a pretty quick system most of the time and doesn't spend a lot of time loading.

Cons

Unable to upload more than one report at a time. Would be easier if I could search everything on the same search bar.

David N.

• Customer Support Software

Velocify changed the way we do sales

Reviewed on 17/07/2014

Pros

It's software designed for salespeople to help them close more deals. I feel so much more efficient during the day since starting in Velocify. It's super easy to use and set up. The support team is responsive and always willing to help.

Cons

I'm really happy with Velocify. We're closing more deals since singing up with them.

Stephen S.

• Customer Support Software

Have nothing but praise for Velocify!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017

Pros

Velocify makes it really easy for our Loan Officers to follow up on the leads that we are receiving daily.

Cons

At this time, i do not have anything negative that i can comment on. Has been working as advertised.

Brandon M.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Dated UXI & Use Limitations

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Good company, just cost more than others with limitations others don't have. Keep looking.

Pros

It allows multi marketing platform, near full stack possibilities but has usage limits on members, emails, text, etc..

Cons

Dated User Interface, Hard to find sections you need to navigate quickly. You have to buy credits, costs more than having your own service integrated with Twilio.