JobNimbus

The Most Flexible & Easiest to Use Home Services Software

4.6 /5 (431 reviews) Write a Review!

Tim G.

So Sweet!

Reviewed on 14/11/2019

It helps our company focus on our business, not on software.

Pros

It is simple to use and team others to use. The people in customer service and very friendly. Their software is very friendly to our users too.

Cons

I can't use forms that could help me with lead follow up... that I am aware of.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Tim!

Could you let me know more about these lead followup forms that you're wanting? Please reply back to this message or email me at [email protected] and we'll see what we can do for you guys! Who knows, we might have something right now that will work great.

Daniel G.

Almost there...

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

This has helped us track our project exponentially better...as long as everyone enters the data.

Pros

I love the ability to track communications and all files for a client through the project lifecycle. Especially when it is paired with Company Cam for tracking changes/photos.

Cons

I would love to see this integrate with .xls document exporting better. It would be an amazing step if I could export an estimate or Invoice into an excel format for further breakdown and project tracking. This would in turn give much better opportunity for profitability and ease of use. As of now, I have to double enter everything OR use a completely different estimating suite....which I would rather not do.

Samantha C.

Thank You JobNimbus!

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

This is has been a great tool to keep track of projects and to track my employees. Thank you!

Pros

I loved that it is SO user friendly. This is very important to me as I have some team members who are a bit dated in their usage of computers and software. This is very user friendly and easy to maneuver. I love how you guys are constantly updating, there are many ideas floating out there and since you are listening to them and doing what you say, its a huge incentive to stick with you. You're not afraid to grow and we love that.

Cons

It's difficult to get someone on the phone to help. I honestly don't have the patience or time to wait for emails all the time. I need help and a response immediately, so having a call service that is immediate response would be VERY beneficial. Please keep our ( the consumers) wishes in mind for more growth. I am YEARNING for the capability to edit my font in the email platform and to be able to add a second email.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks so much, Samantha! We're so happy JobNimbus has been a great tool, and we're glad most of all that you know we're listening and always tryin to add value to your workflow.

You'll be pleased to hear that our support team is working on some big initiatives to tackle those wait times. We've had a ton of growth so they're working to handle that volume and have some new ideas coming soon which should make them much easier to get ahold of! Please keep trying when you need help and each time should get better and better.

Gary M.

Job Nimbus

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

This software allows us to manage all of our clients and projects from one seamless platform, either from Desktop in Office or Mobile Ap in the field.

Pros

Flexibility - We can adapt much of the software to meet our specific needs as we go.
Learning Curve - This is fairly easy to learn software, and the online tutorials are good.
Support - The support team is exceptional, they are knowledgeable and quick to resolve issues.

Cons

Speed - The system is overall acceptable, but slower than I would like, especially the Mobile Ap.
Mobile Ap still needs some work, but they are always improving based on user feedback.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Gary! We've been working hard on the mobile app and have actually released performance updates that increase speed by over 10x in several areas. If you haven't tried the latest version, please update your mobile app now and take it for a spin!

And, we're actually working on even more improvements to both the speed and the UI to make things even easier and more pleasing for you, so stay tuned for more updates coming soon!

Alicia G.

Operator Friendly

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

From day one: The initial demo video sold me and my boss instantly!
From there our experience with our rep was another selling point. He was far more patient than he needed to be while walking us through this experience.
I have grasped the functions and creating tools so quickly that I am able to start teaching my co-workers how to use JobNimbus. It is user friendly!!!
We have been able to start implementing the software right away and plan to fully launch 4/1/2019!
JobNimbus gave us the freedom to grow our in house production, easily.

Pros

You meant to ask me what I LOVE most about this software, right?
1. It is user friendly, not complicated at all to use.
2. The training videos are easy to follow, short and to the point. I did not feel that I sat through an entire video and came out learning nothing.
3. Customer service is fantastic! Every person I spoke with (Mostly our rep) was so helpful, and unbelievably patient while myself and co-workers asked a million questions.
4. Saves me from double/triple entering information.
5. Navigating the program is easy.
6. Creating specialty boxes was super easy.

Cons

1. Mapping the spreadsheet was not as easy as the video made it out to be. Especially if there is an error translating the information over, there wasn't a video to help with that. It was left to me to figure out what the error meant and what I needed to do to fix it.
2. Doesn't stop creating duplicates
3. Some of the standard, built in fields should be optional. We didn't some of them and now they are there taking up space in the contacts fields.

Hugo C.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Honest Review

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

jobnimbus allows me and all my fellow co-workers to establish, explain and figure out our daily business we have I love it

Pros

the over all ease with user interface is amazing

Cons

I feel like the website should just have more features to it as far as the menu is very small, I feel like we as users should have more options to use

Michael L.

Honest opinion

Reviewed on 13/04/2019

The ability to see what is going on overall in the company in all markets down to the details of individual files that other software doesn't allow you to do. For example I've used a software where you only had 4 status to choose from and that was it, no sub status or anything. Being a roofing/roofing sales company, a file goes through so many stages that you cant run a report and see specifics about files without opening up each individual file. JobNimbus allows me to have this ability and customize it to fit our terminology and processes causing production to increase greatly!

Pros

The way you can customize it to fit the company and have access to know fully what is going on with any aspect of the company.

Cons

I don't know, its not flashy like the others? Really can't think of any cons since you can customize it to fit you.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Michael! So glad JobNimbus has been customizable to work how you work and help you do it more efficiently!

We're excited to bring you new updates that will build on this even further, like our recently released Time-Based Automations. You can check those out here: https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024907171-Time-Based-Automations

Enjoy!

David W.

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

Everyone has all the information available instantly and it’s mobility

Pros

Ease of use and all the information being shared

Cons

Can’t customize work orders and lack of flexibility with reports

Jasmine J.

Job nimbus review

Reviewed on 20/05/2019

We will continue to use job nimbus because of ease of use and accessibility.

Pros

This software is easy to use and keeps all of our employees on task. We have one place to go for all meetings and appointments, with staff and customers. The schedule is easy to make and keep up with. Our office manager likes it most!

Cons

This software can be expensive, however we believe it is worth the money to keep a business tidy.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks Jasmine!

We make a strong effort to keep costs low for you, pricing competitively, keeping our internal costs to a minimum, and always building more value into your business and hope to continue to make it very worth your while to use JobNimbus.

Thank you for using us and we hope to serve you well for many years to come!

Brooke L.

• Customer Support Software

Best CRM for the roofing industry

Reviewed on 11/04/2019

I love that all my job files are in one CRM that is fully customizable to our company's work flow. I love that Job Nimbus integrates with Company Cam. I'm looking forward to learning more about the automation features.

Pros

My favorite part about Job Nimbus is the ease of use and the customizable work flows.

Cons

Lack of updated how to use videos on automation.

Response from JobNimbus

Many thanks Brooke! We're so glad JobNimbus fits you like a glove and gives you the tools you need.

Automation is a very powerful and useful feature, so definitely dig into it! Our videos are getting bit long in the tooth with the new updates we've added, but our support team should be able to help guide you on how to get started. Be sure to email them at [email protected] for help!

Paula R.

Awesome Software

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

Pros

Very user friendly. Great way to compile all jobs and track their status, as well as keeping all documents in one place.

Cons

Nothing. We have been very please with the software with day one. There are still some things we would like to learn though.

Response from JobNimbus

Thank you, Paula! We're so glad JobNimbus helps you easily keep everything in one place and stay on top of what's going on in your business.

We would love to help you learn more! One awesome resource coming up is the 2nd Annual JobNimbus Solution Summit in Orlando Florida this October! We'll have hands-on training, specialized classes, and personalized help available for two full days. Tickets are going on sale soon, and we would love to see you there!

We also have amazing training & support staff on board who can help, so please reach out to [email protected] with what you would like to learn and we'll get you taken care of!

Jessica L.

Job Nimbus Review

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

It is very useful to have all of our customer data in one place, with the ability to create invoices, estimates, work orders, etc. out of this software. I also feel like the Reports option is something that we utilize a lot. There are a whole lot of areas that this software can make things a lot easier when you are in any industry that handles customers.

Pros

I feel like this software has a lot of potential to be used in a variety of ways, in a variety of industries. There are more features than imaginable and there is a lot of support to figure out how to utilize it, by way of instructional videos and help.

Cons

Some of the features are a little harder to figure out and I feel like some of the template options and form related features are a bit challenging. I am also not a big fan of the mobile app that is available.

Charles D.

Job Nimbus Review

Reviewed on 05/05/2019

Scheduling, communicating with clients and invoicing.

Pros

We are now able to quote proposals, follow up with e-mail, schedule jobs on a calendar, close jobs, invoice jobs and correspond with our clients and co workers with one program. This program has helped our organization be more efficient.

Cons

A little hard to use all functions at first.

Response from JobNimbus

Thank you! We're actually working on improving onboarding and have made great strides since you guys started with us all those years ago. We appreciate you staying with us and assure you we'll keep packing in the value for you to enjoy.

Great Software to Run Your Home Improvement Business

Reviewed on 11/04/2019

Our company has been able to set appointments in-house for sales reps, automate notification of the appointments and produce an estimate on-site using current QuickBooks items. Sales reps have mobile access with a smart phone or tablet so they can access customer records from anywhere.

Pros

job Nimbus is easy to implement and is easy for less than tech savvy employees to use. It integrates with Quickbooks desktop which is hard to find. It is also for companies that have exclusively used QuickBooks to follow the contact and job setup.

Cons

I wish there were more options for detailed reports. We still have to rely on QuickBooks for more detailed reports such as collection reports, invoices by customer, sales by item etc.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks for your review!

For those QuickBooks reports you're having to rely on, please submit those ideas to JobNimbus.uservoice.com so we can track them, get votes, and work towards building them into the system!

Patricia C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 11/03/2019

Making marketing decisions about who we are going to continue advertising with based on the reports.

Pros

I like the different colors you can assign to each person that goes on the calendar so it's really easy to see when so many people have assignments listed on the same day.

Cons

When I click on an assignment on the calendar to open it to look at the detail, I have to click twice. If I click once, a different assignment will open. I have made changes to the wrong assignment because of this.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks Patricia! Have you talked to our support team about that calendar issue? We want to make sure we get that fixed so everything runs smoothly for you.

If you haven't reached out to support, please send them an email at [email protected] and we'll get you taken care of!

Gabriela R.

need some updated features

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

with time I have gotten use to it. there are a lot of features. I learn something new everyday. great platform to keep track of jobs.

Pros

I like that everything is in one place and can easily be found in the search bar.

Cons

I wish there was a "notification" bubble letting us know where we've been tagged and it redirects us to that customer/job. rather than just sending an email.

Matt D.

• Customer Support Software

Great software for a small business

Reviewed on 26/02/2019

Overall this is a great program

Pros

I love that it was built around our business. Easy to learn and easy to use.

Cons

Reports aren't the best to customize for some of the info we need to pull but there are workarounds

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks for your review, Matt! We're working hard to make sure JobNimbus is the perfect tool for you.

If you haven't already done so, please let us know what info you're having difficulty viewing easily in reports and we'll make sure we get those things worked on! Submit those ideas using the Feedback button when in JobNimbus for the web.

Thank you!

Chris H.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool and easy to use

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

Overall a great product and i would never try another CRM.

Pros

Jobnimbus team has made it very easy to use for us .

Cons

The mobile app does not work very well with all functions. But I just use it in my web browser which works great.

Response from JobNimbus

Thank you, Chris!

You'll be pleased to know our mobile team has some awesome updates coming out (already in beta) that are giving the app performance a huge boost and making things a lot easier to use. Give them a try as you see those updates come out and let us know what you think!

Xavier D.

Job Nimbus review

Reviewed on 04/09/2019

Pros

I like the ease of communication with my co-workers and sales reps. The fact that everything is easily accessible in place for each of our many clients.

Cons

The last update. When you started the "documents" section, it has created more work for some of my office staff because not everyone has access to a scanner in the field some of the sales and crew members take photos of receipts and P/W so now we have to search two categories.

James G.

sinks the office together

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Job nimbus is great we put all are contracts or information and pictures of the jobs in jobnimbus so if anyone has any questions all they have to do is go under the job name in jobnimbus and everything will be there

Pros

That everyone can look at all the documents that is in jobnimbus or add anything to it.

Cons

Could use a update on the look of the software

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks James! Our team is always improving and we have some great ideas for improving the look of the software, it's only a matter of time!

Joel O.

Nimbo to the rescue!!!!

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

The setup to customize our business was time consuming; however, once we had it up and running the software has been so helpful. Also, the customer service has been top notch. Every time I have reached out for a question, I have had a quick response and even if the answer was not known right away, I was informed of the reason why. Like the customer service and their transparency

Pros

We will have anywhere from 3-4 projects and 1 salesman out at anytime and there is no way could I have kept it all organized without Job Nimbus. Job Nimbus has allowed us to expand and still maintain our professionalism

Cons

The printing options on Nimbus is frustrating. We still have the need to print out a lot of documents and having to open up another tab and then print. Same thing to save documents to the desktop

Rick D.

CRM software

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

Being able to track all status of each job.
Also being able to set our own process steps.

Pros

Easy to learn & are just now implementing natural forms into our process.
Also setting our own work flow.

Cons

Not having a P &L for commssion sales reps.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks Rick! So happy it's been easy for you to get started and adapt to your process.

I know our dev team is working towards some financial updates, so hopefully we'll be able to address P&L for commission sales reps soon!

Glen L.

Info by Glen

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

Pros

Time saving and being organized I use the program for my position in sales to to know where i am at with every customer.

Cons

everything went great for several months, then i started having problems uploading photos. I take photos with my samsung Galaxy S8 then upload the photos so i can view or manage them on my desk top computer I have to uninstall and reinstall the Job Nimbus app every couple days to get the photos to upload.

Response from JobNimbus

Thank you, Glen! Glad JobNimbus has been able to help keep you on top of things.

For that photos issue, our team is aware of some issues with photo uploads and are hard at work now making updates to the mobile photo experience to make it more streamlined and performant. You should start seeing some updates soon that will fix these issues, so stay tuned!

Carrie G.

I use this every day

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

Overall I like it. Definitely more than the program we were using before.

Pros

I like the way it helps me to keeps things organized, and how it syncs with our QuickBooks program.

Cons

I hate all the double and triple entries that have to be made. There are about 100 steps to put in an appointment with a new customer.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks Carrie!

We're sorry there are so many steps to create an appointment. This is an area we would like to improve and would love your specific feedback about how we could improve it for you. Please go to JobNimbus.uservoice.com and submit your specific ideas for improving the appointment scheduling process for new customers for our dev team to work on. Thank you!

Danae J.

Easy to use interface

Reviewed on 26/02/2019

We use Job Nimbus for everything CRM! All lead tracking, estimating, invoicing, reporting, etc.

Pros

Easy to use- even for our less "computer-savvy" employees!

Cons

Which there was more customization ability in the reports, templates, etc.

Response from JobNimbus

Glad to hear it, Danae!

If you haven't already submitted your customization ideas, we'd love to hear them at JobNimbus.uservoice.com. Please send any and all ideas and we'll see how we can make JobNimbus an even more valuable tool for you.