Zoho Desk

4.5 (2,152)
Write a Review!
Superior customer service. Lasting experiences.

(2,152)

Dnyanoba
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Zoho for Customer management

Reviewed on 07/03/2023

Overall we are enjoying with the Zoho desk features. We have configured it with our internal IT department for resolving ticketing of internal employees.

Pros

Software is very user friendly, dashboard for ticketings is very useful and on the top of that support from zoho is also very good and prompt.

Cons

Desktop application is not available and to get started with zoho desk need lot of modification in the computer system.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Desk

Zoho desk has multiple options and low cost of operation and aslo handles lot of tickets.

Nitin
Nitin

• Customer Support Software

Very friendly user interface and easy to integrate

Reviewed on 08/09/2021

Overall Zoho desk is pretty much helpful if you are established your paws into a niche market and want to help your customers by providing proper services. Free version might lack some crucial features but you still can be able to handle much more without paying much for start. Learning curve is for non technical people hence one should understand the semantics of each tab.

Pros

We have used this software for customer support and services and its first time we were using such software to analyze customer behaviors based on specific metrics. Zoho desk made it easy for us to deploy a top notch customer support system. We have went through many applications but the thing we liked most about zoho desk was that this looks like standalone app.

Startups who are trying to manage a team of customer support can go for free version and get a hand on it.

Cons

Scaling is little bit complicated when you upgrade from free version to the other pricing plan also some modules would have room for improvements and can be able to increase efficiency.

tawk.to and Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

Pricing is the foremost option. We have chosen zoho desk because its free plan is much feature filled compared to others.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

• Customer Support Software

Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase...

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

Pros

It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out.

HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

Cons

I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite.

After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly.

The company then sent me an invoice to pay for an annual subscription for Desk and Invoice. I was told multiple times that I could use it on my phone and on the web. It would led me open a timesheet and connect it to the Desk ticket. Nope. Not on the phone though I was told otherwise.

So far, everything does not work as advertised.

The support reps keep telling me that their integrations are in BETA.

BETA was never mentioned during any of the calls or email until it did NOT work as advertised. I even have screen shots of the word BETA on the screens.

I would not recommend this product and would put up an advisory on your website indicating that most of their “integrations” are in BETA.

I am further contacting my bank and the Attorney General for California.

I don’t pay for BETA software.

Is there another company that actually fulfills their sales pitches?

Andrew

• Customer Support Software

Excellent and awe-inspiring Help Desk Solution.

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

I'm happy because Zoho Desk delivers great customer services.

I'm happy because Zoho Desk delivers great customer services.

Pros

It enables seamless communication and engagement with our customers via live chat in multiple communication channels.Zoho Desk integrates better with many applications that I already use in our organization.It is possible for our web visitors to ask and receive responses quickly with Zoho Desk.It increases customer satisfaction.

Cons

I'm yet to encounter anything unpleasant with Zoho Desk as it streamlines customer service operations.

Tacho
Tacho

Zoho desk allows me to track all incoming requests and to convert website visitors to real...

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

A good-looking dashboard and customizable reports make a significant difference from other products I used. I am a visual man and it is very important for me to have a great visualized report.

Pros

The most valuable feature for me is the ability to create different tickets for customer's requests. After delegates the ticket to the specific team I am sure the customer will be served in high quality... The custom dashboard gives me the all information I need to make better decisions and to take any action if there is any significant problem.

Cons

I would like to have an opportunity to make more customization to web forms in the same way as Zoho CRM.

Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Pros

The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing.

It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk.

Powerful automation features.

Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day.

Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

The Zoho CRM integration. Other tools require you to pay for an expensive Salesforce account, but Zoho Desk came as part of the Zoho One suite. I couldn't be happier with it.
  • Industry: Legal Services

• Customer Support Software

My office manager my secretary and my bodyguard

Reviewed on 13/09/2022

I give it the highest rate when it comes to all dimension above and whats not mention above I was in a different level before I start using the whole desk so I’m highly recommending it to others and I really can count on it

Pros

I haven’t find any other service provider in this field that can give you this privacy and security do your work ideas financial statements bla bla bla… ZOHO Legend

Cons

No list with Zoho is the 99% secure and privacy service provide

• Customer Support Software

Powerful ticketing system with lots of options.

Reviewed on 27/05/2022

We are using the system to log all customer faults making it easy to invoice for the time spent and also as a handy knowledge base for future reference.

Pros

I like the fact it is hosted online with all updates taken care of to save having to run our own internal systems. There are lots of options and even the free one can easily take care of a small helpdesk. The software can be accessed on line so is useful if you need to work from different locations. There are a lot of extra features you can easily add for only small incremental price increases if you need to expand as you grow.

Cons

Some of the features are not as simple to implement as they could be making a bit of a learning curve for new staff members.

HappyFox Help Desk, Freshdesk, and SolarWinds Service Desk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

It had more of the features we need and we use other Zoho products so they link together quite easily.
Bolortuya

Zoho review

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

Pros

Zoho is priced accordingly, it's not too expensive and it does have a variety of other/supporting services to compliment the full all one system.

Cons

Unfortunately the system was not user friendly, company users spent too much time trying to figure out the system and gave up in using it.

glory
glory
  • Industry: Market Research Software

Great Value for money

Reviewed on 26/05/2023

It helps me lower my work loads and keep new customers. The scheduling and automation is really great.

Pros

It's easy to use, has more features, is less complex unlike other apps and the pricing is far lower than others with great value.

Cons

It gives lots of value for the price. All great.

Amit

• Customer Support Software

Fully ticketing and best helpdesk application system - Great Value for Great Features

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Overall, I found the Zoho Desk user interface to be great. It's easy to navigate and create tickets, which saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good ticketing system.

Pros

We were looking for a ticketing solution that could help us manage customer enquiries, document and collaborate communication, as well as track and resolve customer issues. Zoho Desk is the perfect solution for our customer success team. It's integration with other Zoho products such as Contacts and Calendar, has really streamlined how we interact with our customers. Zoho Desk has a huge list of features, making it very configurable to our specific business needs. The price is very competitive, making it an excellent value.

Cons

It can be frustrating when we can't find the right functionality or how to implement it, so it would be helpful if advanced features were more accessible or if there were tips on how to use them. However, sometimes companies choose to only make these available at higher pricing tiers.

Salesforce Service Cloud, Freshdesk, and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

I chose Zoho desk over these alternative products because it has all the features a user needs to create a ticketing system, organize and prioritize service tickets, easily track all tasks, create tickets, and respond to them fast. Zoho Desk is flexible, user-friendly, and efficiently tracks customers' history of support tickets. Zoho Desk supports various integrations, such as Jira Software, Google Workspace, Trello, Zoho CRM, Microsoft Teams, Zapier, Zoho Assist, Zoho Sales, and Slack.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Zoho Desk, a great tool within the Zoho One platform

Reviewed on 06/09/2022

All issues related with our hardware and software are logged and tracked byt creating tickets. Customers can follow-up tickets themselves, and issues that come back often can be moved to a knowledge base (some kind of FAQ) to lower the support load. It has good features to divide tickets between our products and departments.

Pros

Does not involve a lot of configuration to start with, and it is rather easy to add functions when required. It does not take a lot of user training for colleagues to get started (more or less self-explaining)

Cons

It offers a customer portal, but the design of that portal cannot be matched with the "house style" guidelines of the company

Johnny
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Zoho Service desk

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Overall, it is a good starter product and is helpful but a lot of tweaking is needed and the product offering is geared to pull you towards needing the Pro package. One day I may choose that but wish I could have a vanity URL for email now with a one time fee.

Pros

I like the options that are available.
The templates and features are great.
I wish I could pay a one time fee to have a vanity domain instead of needing the pro package.
Support is normally pretty good.

Cons

Complicated to setup and training is required.

WHMCS and Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

Seemed to have better support and product dev that the others. Features seemed more matured.
Mercedes
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

• Customer Support Software

Helpdesk internal ticketing system - life changing!

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

Our business has found that Zoho Desk has even more functionality than we thought. We are able to add several departments to make our work much more efficient thanks to Zoho desk!

Pros

We have started using Zoho desk and love it. It has way more functionality than SysAid and is way cheaper!

Cons

My only complaint about the software is that it is kind of difficult to set up initially.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Desk

SysAid is not as flexible as we need our ticketing software to be, our annual fee was approaching, and we figured that we needed to go ahead and make the move to something more robust.

SysAid

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

The cost was much higher with Salesforce and was also not nearly as robust.
Alex
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

A really good product, complete and easy to use.

Reviewed on 25/05/2023

For our company our customers are the most precious asset, and their satisfaction is an extremely important aspect for us in which we work daily to maintain and even increase it as much as possible, we implement new techniques to favor customer relationships and generate trust and an overall exceptional experience while they are using our services, It is here where Zoho Desk takes the place and plays an important role because thanks to its implementation, we managed to improve response times to their requests, customer service agents can view and manage tickets more efficiently and easily, which has allowed us to respond to their queries quickly and effectively; This has undoubtedly led to a significant increase of approximately 40% in their satisfaction, we have really benefited from the use of Zohk Desk.

Pros

The UI is intuitive and has a great design, it is organized and very well defined which allows us to easily find what we are looking for, it is easy to use, it offers a set of tools that allow us to consolidate the support and customer service processes, the process to create and customize tickets as well as to add agents is easy, Zoho Desk is omnichannel which allows us to have different channels that facilitate and encourage communication with customers (we can communicate by chat, email, phone calls among others), Z. desk allows us to collaborate and converge between teams from different business functional areas in ticket management as required by the area involved to promote its evolution and closure. Desk allows us to collaborate and converge between teams from different functional areas of business in the management of tickets as required by the intervention of the area involved to promote their evolution and closure. The self-service function of Zoho Desk can offer customers useful tools and information so they can find answers to their questions and concerns by themselves and immediately, it integrates very well with other tools of daily use in the development of our business activities.

Cons

Really have been very minimal and exporadic the details that we have had when using this software, that in a general context can occur with any tool in which many factors can incudir many factors, so I have nothing negative to share, just highlight its effectiveness, efficiency and good performance.

Awesome Software

Reviewed on 22/07/2018

Pros

Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time .

Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their customers with instruments that expansion operator profitability and examination and reports that empower supervisors to discover enter issues in specialist exhibitions so they can enhance their administration also settle on keen business choices. Clients can likewise profit by Zoho Desk as the product enables them to discover convenient and important help without going too far.

With Zoho Desk, organizations furnish their help groups with the best devices, various help channels, and assignment computerization so they can convey brisk and responsive help to their customers. This assistance work area stage assembles representatives from different divisions and engage them to give their clients an extremely brought together client benefit involvement.

This administration totally supplanted the method of association with email, telephone calls, visits, informal communication stages on a solitary stage. This totally disentangles the way toward getting a demand for client bolster, due to this we have turned out to be speedier to serve our clients. What's more, clients can gather tickets in their local dialects, since such an open door is available. Incorporation Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM was a standout amongst other things that we finished for the current year. Reconciliation was speedy and effortlessly. Two administrations are just made for each other and have great reconciliation. The help group is basically incredible. Much obliged to all the folks who helped us with incorporation and did everything in the most brief conceivable time. Coincidentally, they are neighborly and active - it's pleasant to manage the expert.

Cons

Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs.

We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate spam. It would likewise be decent if the designers included programmed arranging of spam. A few associates grumbled that the interpretation into different dialects isn't great. We utilize the English form, so we don't have such issues.

There are a couple of things around detailing that still need taking a shot at, my primary complain being 'business hours'. You can set up business hours (the long periods of the day/week you're open as a business) anyway when you attempt and report in view of this control, it doesn't work… So we have a report for normal and aggregate reaction times however it incorporates over-night and end of the week's into these numbers influencing it to seem as though we are extremely moderate at reacting!

Angelica
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Optimize Your Support Processes with Zoho Desk: A Critical Review

Reviewed on 04/06/2023

I had the chance to use Zoho Desk as an intern in the university's pharmaceutical research and development division to handle customer service enquiries pertaining to our research projects. The application was effective in managing and resolving customer issues. We were able to properly track and prioritize requests using its ticketing system, resulting in prompt responses and resolutions. Our connection with customers was streamlined because to the automated capabilities, like email templates, which ensured consistency and saved time. The collaboration tools in Zoho Desk enabled our support team members to communicate and coordinate easily. Overall, Zoho Desk greatly enhanced our customer care procedures, allowing us to give our stakeholders timely and effective service.

Pros

Numerous benefits are available with Zoho Desk for effective customer support management. Businesses can handle and track client inquiries easily thanks to its extensive ticketing system, assuring prompt answers and effective resolution. Automation capabilities in the program, such chatbots and email templates powered by AI, streamline support procedures and boost output. Additionally, Zoho Desk offers strong reporting and analytics capabilities that provide insightful data on customer satisfaction and the effectiveness of the support team. Additionally, the software's collaboration features help support workers effectively collaborate and share expertise, improving client experiences and increasing customer retention rates.

Cons

Even though Zoho Desk has many advantages, there are a few things to take into account. The software's learning curve is one drawback, especially for new users who might need some time to become used to its features and functionalities. Some users have also mentioned sporadic speed concerns, such as delayed loading times during periods of high usage. Even though these flaws are small and have little effect on Zoho Desk's overall performance, fixing them could improve both the software's usability and dependability.

Priyanshu

My experience with Zoho Desk

Reviewed on 06/03/2023

Zoho Desk is a solid customer service software option that offers a range of features and customization options. However, businesses should carefully evaluate their needs and compare Zoho Desk to other options to determine if it is the right fit for them.

Pros

Desk has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for both agents and administrators to navigate.It offers support for multiple communication channels, including email, phone, social media, and more, allowing businesses to manage customer interactions from a centralized platform.It offers a variety of customization options, allowing businesses to tailor the platform to their specific needs.It offers automation features that help businesses save time and streamline their customer service processes.It provides detailed analytics and reports, allowing businesses to track and analyze their customer service performance.

Cons

Zoho Desk offers limited integrations with other software and tools, which can be a drawback for businesses that rely on multiple platforms.Some users have reported that Zoho Desk lacks some of the more advanced features offered by other customer service software platforms.The mobile app does not offer as many customization options as the desktop version, which may be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on mobile devices.While Zoho Desk offers a free version, businesses that require more advanced features may find the pricing to be on the higher side compared to some other customer service software options.

Divaldo
Divaldo
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

One of the best Help desk solution

Reviewed on 22/10/2023

Pros

I can have detailed control over tickets and manage them. It is an excellent tool as it is very easy to use. Excellent knowledge base, easy integration and the creation of an SLA allows you to control whether they are complying or violating in relation to different projects and each one with its own particularities.

Cons

I don't consider disadvantages, but rather points to improve to have a better positioning than the competition, create a plan with some solutions already included within the Zoho ecosystem. Zoho has a lot of great tools that I use and having to pay for each one makes it very expensive.

Bernice

Zoho Desk makes your customers covered 24/7

Reviewed on 21/07/2023

Pros

The dashboard is beautiful, takes less time to try figure out the features. It’s user friendly is something I like, I dislike those tools with very complicated processes and Zoho Desk is definitely the best with very simple and clear language. Easily customizable to fit your needs. Zoho Desk has really helped us to answer clients queries on time and this has greatly and positively impacted our productivity. When a customer is happy with the services he or she will refer others and we could be more happier with Zoho Desk. Live chat feature helps us answer and sort queries in real time. Fairly priced compared to similar tools. Free plan is very thoughtful and you can always start with this as your progress to the paid version for more features. Ticket creation is fast and easy. Zoho Desk integrates well with other Zoho products

Cons

I have had the best 2 years of use. Zoho Desk has greatly contributed to our organizations growth. Give it a try and see your growth kick off

David
David
  • Industry: Semiconductors

• Customer Support Software

Provides the customer with a dynamic and personalized service

Reviewed on 25/09/2022

This is a solution that provides our customers with the most effective and personalized attention. It has facilitated and improved the complex work of customer service, making it a much simpler, proactive and productive process.

Pros

It has an excellent interface, easy to use, with a design that is quite intuitive and works well in almost any browser. It is configurable, which allows us to adapt it to our ever changing needs. It has an effective real-time chat for instant communication with customers. Provide real-time support to your customers and proactively initiate chats with your website visitors.

Cons

When you first start using it, it is a bit confusing to set up initially and takes a long time to set up integrations with your other services.

Carleton
  • Industry: Law Enforcement Software
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Lots of Features, Solid Performance

Reviewed on 23/08/2022

Overall experience is positive but not perfect. I would recommend Zoho as a serious option for most mid size organizations. Their support is hit and miss, just depends on who you get but they are continuously releasing new versions and have an active support line.

Pros

Our company has been using Zoho for numerous products including this one for the better part of 7 years. Overall we are quite happy with it and the feature set is very large, almost too large at times. It can truly be configured to accommodate a number of business processes. The amount of customization is really endless as well.

Cons

The UI has always been a bit clunky for me. It's something that you can get used to quickly but I feel like it could be better. They are continuously trying to improve it but it still lacking other comparable options in the industry. Also, depending on the scope and size of you IT Support team it can be too much in terms of options and functions whereby a team ends up only using about 10-20% of the actually capabilities of the system.

Jimmy
Jimmy
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

The Best Customer Service Software, Zoho Desk

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

My experience everytime is a good one. I love it all over again when I use Zoho Desk every day of the week

Pros

Zoho Desk creates a timely communication channel where without delays communication is sent to the right people, this has helped my business get more clients as they are happy they dont have to wait for long to get any help they may require. Its customizable. Zoho Desk is cloud based which is very strong and I have never experienced any challenge with data issue. Its inexpensive comparing to other funtionless softwares. Easy to generate customer ticketing. It has a live chat feature which is really helpful to sort customers queries in real time. Zoho Desk integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products. Its pretty easy to asign tasks to agents. Its easy to see all tickets statuses.

Cons

No drawbacks. I like the entire funtionality and It can only get better and I’m here for all that. I reccomend it to all that wants to take Customer service to a whole new level

Anerlisa
Anerlisa
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Happy user, Zoho Desk has greatly improved our customer experience

Reviewed on 02/11/2023

Pros

I would first like to appreciate the most beautiful and fully designed dashboard, everything is crystal clear. Very simple to set up and use. Zoho Desk is customizable to your liking, this means it works for you, and you are certain of desirable results. The software is fairly priced, saves money. Customer care is a 10/10, very responsive and informative. It intergrates well with other Zoho products I use and this simplifies my work. Free version is a brilliant idea, I used this before and now I use the paid version. Tracking tickets and agents has never been this easy, I do this from the dashboard without any struggle

Cons

Zoho Desk is the best worldwide, none of the competitors beats this brilliant software. Kudos team

Jayash

Good Support Software if you are in Zoho Eco-system

Reviewed on 22/06/2022

Nice but not best just because of poor support.

Nice but not best just because of poor support.

Pros

The ability to upload Knowledge Base and have it sync to Sales IQ chat into our website chat bot, along with ASAP feature that helps in giving help documentation within the website, and also the ability to integrate WhatsApp support (beta),

Cons

Zoho Support, oh god they are too slow :-( in resolving a single query.

Its Integration with other Zoho Apps