1,663 reviews

Rafael S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Best cost benefit

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Pros

Many functions and options to configure. Easy to use to agents and customers.

Cons

I guess is limitated in layout customozations, like css, colors

Anderson C.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

• Customer Support Software

Is a very useful application. The live chat is a really great tool and agents respond very...

Reviewed on 16/11/2017

Excellent customer Support.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to customize and you can do whatever you need for your call center or help desk. I have another Zoho account that have been using for years and works perfect.

Cons

Tickets can't be duplicated, mandatory fields can not be assigned to certain users. other than that the software has all needs necessary for us.

Mike B.

• Customer Support Software

Good system for trouble tickets, can track time

Reviewed on 16/08/2017

A decent ticket tracking system. Seems to require a bit more setup and configuration than we've had time to evaluate. Integrations with the rest of Zoho would be nice. Desk seems to be a newer software. I'd like to see some of it's featured replicated in CRM and Projects

Pros

Ability to track time and link to existing CRM contacts. Quick to enter new tickets and resolutions can be added to the KB. didn't really use that part though.

Cons

Link to the rest of Zoho is a little spotty as zoho one is new. The interface is a little large, a compact version might be nice. There are integrations, I think these will get better over time. A total solution for new sales, projects, helpdesk and accounting that are all connected would be great.

Pramod N.
  • Industry: Warehousing

• Customer Support Software

Best value for money for your business

Reviewed on 21/01/2019

Overall ZohoDesk is definitely a trusted customer service softwares you can get for the money that you spend for your business. Support even is good and take up on priority for paid customers.

Pros

One of the coolest customer service softwares that you can use for your business. Zoho Desk has all combined features to an advanced level of workflows , automations, third party integrations and recently AI related stuff too

Cons

But it tends to be bit slow some times. Navigation needs to be refined about in terms of page load performance and overall functionality.

Integrated ticketing system for QuoteSpace.co

Reviewed on 23/04/2017

Pros

We have recently launched QuoteSpace.co which is a rule driven quotation system.

We've plugged Zoho Desk into the back end of our system to enable us to provide responsive support to our customers and to build our online knowledge base for them to access useful information about how to use the system. It was useful being able to map our company domain.

Using Zoho Desk meant that QuoteSpace could focus on product development over support systems and get to market more quickly.

Cons

It took a little while to find a couple of the settings because they weren't in the most intuitive places but most of them were found easily enough and the support documents helped us find the rest.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool that helps improve customer service.

Reviewed on 07/06/2017

Pros

Since we started using Zoho Desk, our problem-solving follow-up tasks with our customers have improved greatly, our customers are satisfied when we deliver the activity report to evaluate our response times.

Cons

The mobile application for agents is very useful, however the user portal interface also requires a mobile application that allows the client to send tickets and access their history.

Rama K.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 13/06/2018

Pros

It has all features required for supporting our customers. The Mobile app is perfect and easy to use.

Cons

More advanced reporting and two factor authentication. If they go more tight integration with Google / Office 365 it would be better

Rohit G.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best Customer Support & Ticket Management Tool

Reviewed on 11/05/2017

Better Customer Service

Accurate Performance Monitoring of Support Team

Pros

Wonderful UI & UX
Ease of Use & Convenience
Any Non-IT Person can also configure and setup the entire tool
Super Easy and can go live in 2-3 hours with all the modules
I love the way everything is integrated including 8 Channels for Creating Tickets
Integration with IP Telephony
SMS Integration
Automation & Supervisor Tool

I past 10 years I have evaluated and worked over all the famous Ticket Management tool but there is one or the other thing is missing but ZOHO Desk is something which has everything. You dream and ask for it and it has it.

Wonderful and Quick Email Support.
Ready to help anytime.

Cons

Little Expensive. It charges per user per month basis.

If you want to implement it in entire organization of sales/support & service staff of 300 for 1-to-1 client management relationship it becomes little expensive.

Rest is Best.

• Industry: Hospitality

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

Overall I am and have been very please with Desk. I will continue to recommend to my piers as well as continue to use because of the value of what you get for the money in no doubt worth it.

Pros

Customer Service
Functionality

Cons

Sometimes access is slow. At times I know it is my ISP and others not.

Abhishek D.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use but visibility of menus and options is not so great.

Reviewed on 01/06/2017

account management.
service request management
reporting
team accountability

Pros

Multi options and multitask capability.
Easy when you get used to it.
Ok UI
Options for downloading report(limited)
Options to add multi agents.
Options for customer interaction(but limited)

Cons

Not so descriptive icons.
Slow.
Keyboard shortcuts but without any confirmation causes us undo actions a lot of time.
Visibility of options..
Reports are very limited.

Anup S.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool to get your customer support started

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

Pros

Great ticket management to help you get started on your business.

Cons

You may face challenges as your ticket or user volume grows. Does not integrate well with many other tools such CRM or call management. It is slow and their mobile app is very buggy.

Ashish A.

• Customer Support Software

Zoho Desk is powerful and useful ticking system tool

Reviewed on 24/05/2018

We are using ZOHO desk to track the tasks coming from our clients that are from non technical background. ZOHO desk can be easily learned by anyone. ZOHO desk has made our life easier.

Pros

Zoho Desk is an easy to use tool for maintaining bugs and customer requirements. Zoho Desk can be used to log any kind of work may it be a software ticketing system, call center tickets, helpdesk support tickets, surveys, feedbacks etc. It shows all pending task and to do lists in a single page,

Cons

I didn't find any difficulty using the ZOHO desk software. If you don;t wan to mess with thousands of tickets do update your tasks regularly.

Gareth P.

• Customer Support Software

Simplifies keeping track of multiple issues

Reviewed on 02/05/2017

Much much easier way of managing issues as they come in. Using my inbox was impossible!

Pros

Very easy to use with lots of functionality. Staff have always been extremely helpful if there has been an issue (very rare). Overall i'd highly recommend it.

Cons

Can be slow sometimes in receiving emails through. Not be a huge amount just 5 minutes or so which is annoying sometimes.

Chandan M.

Complete IT Help Desk Solution for Large Enterprise

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Pros

Everything is very much planned, properly ample surveyed before making it live. Detailing is outstanding. Without knowing to code, anyone can rebrand the support portal in a few minutes. Excellent. We are giving support to more than 50 clients across India through their portal only.

Cons

Nothing as such and backend developers keep updating regularly. Nothing to complang much here.

Luis J.

It's great!

Reviewed on 25/04/2017

Pros

I have been using Zoho Desk for a while and it's a game changer. Easy to use and with amazing support.

Once you get used to it, you will love it.

Using Desk changed our company for good since we can have in one place, the way we interact with our customers and vendors.

Cons

Not that much, the new desk improved a lot the experience.

Probably to be faster but I am suing very low connection. So, not sure

A Useful Tool for Collaboration Across Multiple Sites

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

Overall, Zoho Desk is a genuinely useful tool to keep team members across an enterprise to optimize and measure time and tasks and make important strategic decisions that can help make teams more efficient.

Pros

This software allows users up and down the chain of command to better understand how employees are using their time and make strategic decisions on allocating resources

Cons

The software can sometimes create a time burden for busy employees who might be better able to use their time on project tasks as compared to administrative time dedicated to using this software.

Keith E.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent, top-tier performance at a great price

Reviewed on 11/07/2018

Zoho Desk has allowed us to fully automate our technical support functions; by using it, we're able to meet extremely aggressive SLA requirements.

Pros

Zoho Desk is a fully capable, easy-to-use trouble ticketing system that is every bit as powerful as extremely expensive corporate systems. The features and functionality are better than what's available from competitors in this price range, and it's affordable.

Cons

Like a lot of Zoho products, Zoho Desk has some features that you'd expect to be there but that aren't. Support is from India, so it's sometimes unavailable, slow or misinformed.

Very good Product

Reviewed on 16/05/2017

Pros

My favourite parts of Zoho include the automation feature, the integration features and the account management tools. The automation tools allow fast and easy control of your tickets meaning they can be sectioned into the appropriate areas and distributed to the correct departments within your organisation.
The integration features allow you to seamlessly sync between your CRM system and Helpdesk meaning de-duplication of your administration and quick connectivity between the two. Zoho Desk also integrates with your email platform meaning your helpdesk engineers can all see what is happening with tickets on a live basis which can be very powerful when engineers are on the move.
The final tool is the account management, very briefly it allows you to see current/previous activity with a client to spot on-going issues or potential problems before they occur.

Tim C.

• Customer Support Software

The initial set up was pretty easy, The template editor allowed us to customise to our...

Reviewed on 02/10/2017

ease of use and availability for small organisation

Pros

Clean layout and relatively easy to set up, nice reporting out of the bag. The granular permissions sets are great and the branding options are a nice touch, especially the custom domain option. Linking customers to cases and calls is what we need but needs to be done is specific route/journey

Cons

For some odd reason I am restricted to only having 5 custom multi pick lists on my cases template and layout. This was almost a deal breaker.

The UI is not massively intuitive. Even after using it for almost a week I still get lost and a little frustrated as it's not obvious where things are and the menu layout is a pain. This might come from a the lack of consistency between hover over and clickable menu items.

Custom reports are a steep learning curve, especially with custom data.

Adding a call to a case connected to a customer only really works in one way/flow, any deviation seems to blank out the form or detach from the customer.

Mark M.

• Customer Support Software

A reasonable choice for ticket management

Reviewed on 26/04/2017

I have en evaluating Zoho Desk - I'm a longtime user of Teamwork Desk, so my experience is weighed against that platform. I have been pleasantly surprised by a few things in Zoho Desk up to now - customer assignment from forwarded email tickets works very well. I like the ability to make "light agents" which essentially is a free user account for staff that might need to be consulted on an issue. Lowers the overall number or user licenses. I'd love to be able to integrate CRM data, but we don't use ZOHO CRM, so that will take custom coding. I wish there was integration with Zoho Projects, which seems to make sense. I don't use this product to support software development, or physical product support. Zoho Desk is fully featured to support those things, and that makes setup a little complex - there's a pretty high configuration learning curve and the documentation is not terribly clear in all instances. Phone/email/chat support however, has been EXCELLENT. I realize not all have had the same experience, YMMV, as they say. One more positive comment - the ability to quickly visualize particular agents queues, move things around using the various views, and the threaded way of displaying the ticket activity chain is quite nice. So far, I think the transition to Zoho will be a positive thing. It's definitely work a look.

Pros

Reporting is strong - ability to consolidate all channels is also very helpful.

Cons

Setup learning curve is steep - especially if you have not set up a ticketing system before.

Luis J.

• Customer Support Software

It's really great and easy to use

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

it really helped me to set up my customer service team without too much hustle.

I love the product.

Pros

I love the simplicity. I don't need to be a developer to set up the account.

I also like the way I can integrate my team. The feature of channels is lover and the help desk has been very useful.

One of my favorite features too is the happiness rating where I can see how the company and the agents are doing their work in genaral,

Cons

Not too much to say here.

I would probbaly like to make easir the mapping and webforms module.

I say this because I am not a developer and I really struggle to do this.

i wish I could this on my own wihtout depending on IT guys.

Rabie K.

• Customer Support Software

Zoho Desk is the professional tool to support customers in any industry.

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

1- it is free
2- This software supported us in showing a high level of professionalism
3- It helps us to stay organized
4- Communication is made very easy with the agents and consultants
5- support requests are centralized in one secure place
6- While the ticket could be assigned to a specific agent, all other agents are aware of the ticket and can help each other
7- This software is available on mobile and tablet, and that's really amazing
8- The dashboard is of a great help for management. It creates a competitive spirit between the agents

Pros

Software UI Design is beautiful.
Functionalities such as automatic ticket opening is amazing. The customer don't have to connect on your portal to create a ticket. They have just to send an email to the support email id that you define

Cons

There is no chatbot as it is the case for example in Zoho Books where you are constantly supported by someone on the bottom right corner of your window

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

• Customer Support Software

Desk + Project = Nice Combo!

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

Pros

After looking through a hundred or so integrated PPM, Project Management and Ticketing solutions, zoho scored best. They address most of our concerns out of the box.

Cons

would be great to push tasks to desk from project. A unifying view of both systems would make the solution more well rounded.

Peter W.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Service desk management the easy way

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

Pros

Zoho Desk, in comparison to its competitors, was very easy to setup and install. We were able to get this running across the organization in no time at all.
ZohoDesk's user interface is very clean and simple, being able to manage and track tickets with ease. We've also had great feedback from the users who are reporting issues via Zoho Desk that the submission system is clear and easy to use.
Being able to integrate with other systems, like Google Contacts, has been very useful. Something it's competitors just dont do.

Cons

Language support is totally lacking, with any language other than English just not being supported at all. This is a particular problem for us, having to work with big numbers of international students and applicants.
The automatic filtering in Zoho Desk leaves a lot to be desired, we've still not been able to configure it so spam emails are rejected and tickets not created.

Neha T.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Excellent CRM software with clean interface

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Pros

What I like the most is that it really is very intuitive and easy to use. It helps to control the tracking of every ticket in a easy way. Also one can import its customers without any problem. It has many other tools that can be useful regardless the item which company is using on day to day basis. It can start a live chat with the user and can go straight creating a ticket from this internment. Ticket tracking and escalation matrix enables company to track and manages customer complaints on time.

Cons

This doesn’t come in language other than English, making a little more complicated. Tickets generated cannot be duplicated. Information cannot be customized/ sorted on multiple parameters It does not allow modifying the name of the company in the structure, after it has been created, which does not allow modifying the name of the same in the configuration of the emails.
It does not allow to place field to attach files in the advanced web form.
It does not allow adding or deleting fields in the response widget, they remain the same predefined for all cases.