ShippingEasy

4.9/5

Lisa
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Ok service. does the job.

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

The overall experience was ok. It served its purpose

Pros

Did what it was supposed to. I figured itout and then it was fine.

Cons

It was a bit glitchy. it did not always flow easily

Fitra
  • Industry: Cosmetics

My review of ShippingEasy

Reviewed on 24/10/2022

Platform that facilitates transportation.

Pros

It helps us to control all business movements. It allows us to stay organized in our work.

Cons

Should have been a little more reasonably priced.

Steven
  • Industry: Building Materials

• Customer Support Software

Great first shipping platform. Scales with your business!

Reviewed on 09/08/2022

Great, support was always helpful, but it was the Inventory Management (and lack thereof) that required us to switch. We also wish Houzz was a supported integration, but it is a very niche platform so I can understand why it may not be integrated.

Pros

While we no longer use Shipping easy, it still has been the best shipping service I've used in my 10 years in e-commerce. We had to switch to a system that managed inventory across multiple sales channels and allowed bulk updates, so we had to leave ShippingEasy. We still wish we had the shipping functionality of ShippingEasy in our new system. Our new system is a little clunky, and ShippingEasy had better presets / automatic shipping we would take advantage of to save time during our day.

Cons

We ultimately left ShippingEasy due to the inventory management being an issue and it did not integrate with Houzz. At one point it was working perfectly, but it seems like ShippingEasy all but dropped support for that feature a couple years ago. It could be better now, we just couldn't afford to pay for two shipping service providers. Our new inventory management system also allowed us to ship (not as great as ShippingEasy) so we had to make the smarter choice for our business and drop ShippingEasy. Inventory management coming back in a fashion that truly allows multi-channel e-commerce sellers to manage inventory would be great for a seller like us that uses Amazon, eBay, Houzz, and Shopify.

• Industry: Consumer Electronics

Shipping Made Easy.

Reviewed on 30/06/2020

Pros

It's fairly easy to select the best service and ship, and there are inexpensive options for small flat letters, etc.

Cons

I wish I could connect to my PayPal to pay for packages, rather than using a credit card and paying it off. I also wish it would show combinable orders instead of requiring me to select 'combine orders' box. Finally, it does not save package details when checking between services. Actually, I wish it would compare different services (UPS, USPS, FedEx) to be able to select the most cost-effective option.

Pirate Ship

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

I had myriad issues with eBay shipping, including inconsistent tracking numbers in the system (not matching that on the label), printing problems (including lack of bar code or garbled text), and lost packages.

Terapeak Research

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

Shipping Easy offers more and better options than others that I have looked into. It's also fairly straightforward to use.
Brian
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

• Customer Support Software

Shipping Easy really is the easiest

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

the integrations with most major shopping carts covers 99% of what I need. I have 1 client using Ultracart that has to do a .csv file for me every day, but it works well enough. everything else aside from the reporting that I am missing gets the job done.

Pros

Very intuitive UI and easy for my employees and clients to use with very little learning curve.

Cons

the maid drawback is there is some report functionality missing that would make my job a lot easier when it comes to invoicing my clients. I have asked about different things a few times and pretty much get the same answer that it is something being considered as a future enhancement, but it never seems to come.

3PL Warehouse Manager and ShipStation

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

Endicia on its own was too limited and other platforms were either way over priced, klunky, insufficient, or all of the above.

Endicia

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

Shipstation is very limited and the inventory management component is downright awful. 3pl central is a terrible platform that is very outdated, very overpriced, and not user friendly at all. Also looked at building a platform in house and a couple of other options, but SE provided the best functionality and value combination.
JEFF
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Finally, someone is figuring it out!

Reviewed on 30/11/2019

Excellent up time (upwards of 98% most of the time). Great support staff, easy to work with and they ACTUALLY resolves issues! Go figure!! (Volusion delusion). Great GUI makes workflow a snap.

Pros

The flexibility and functionality are phenomenal. It's great to have a "hub" where both order fulfillment and marketing can happen in one place! Leaves our e-commerce platform (volusion) in the dust!

Cons

HTML editing and graphical verification (switching back and forth) of e-mail newsletters is limited which makes it very frustrating, especially when one wants to use font sizes larger than "72" or make inter-document hyperlinks for starters. I hope these features will be added soon!

Also, the ability to cancel or recall e-mail campaigns within say 30 mins, would be very helpful. Sometime you think it's perfect, hit the send button, and see the e-mail at your inbox (for review) and see a problem than you can't fix!!

Endicia

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

Ease of use, cost, integration with e-commerce platform: all native. No 3rd party "plug-ins"...

Mailchimp

Kohl

• Customer Support Software

Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!

Reviewed on 16/01/2018

It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

Pros

I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

Cons

There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

Gay

• Customer Support Software

Been using them for years!!!

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

Pros

I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

Cons

To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

Constant Contact, Sendinblue, and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

We liked the integration with ShippingEasy with our Website. They transfer over a lot of information and is able to send back information to our website, like tracking numbers. The price of ShippingEasy with CRM was a huge factor in the final decision. We are sticking with ShippingEasy henceforth in our business adventure.
Aaron
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

• Customer Support Software

ShippingEasy is perhaps the best value shipping/inventory management systems on the market

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

Great platform, frequently improving features, will likely continue using for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Reasonably priced, robust features, seamless inventory management integration, would definitely recommend to any business. Customer service is always fast, courteous, and extremely helpful.

Cons

There are several minor display issues that recur from time to time, but these may simply be compatibility-based.

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy offers better pricing and more robust features/support.

Ordoro

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy's inventory management system puts it ahead of the pack.
Veronica

Excellent Shipping App

Reviewed on 17/11/2019

For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Pros

As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Cons

I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

More Affordable.
Rodney

• Customer Support Software

Been using this for many years

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

Pros

SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

Cons

I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

Tanya

• Customer Support Software

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all...

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Pros

What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Cons

The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

Erica

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 14/04/2020

Great - they have excellent customer service! I was having problems with getting logged out of the Stamps.com site and couldn't buy postage. The online chat was easy to get on and I was helped by your customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. They were extremely helpful, patient, and while it took a little while, they were able to fix my problem and get me back working!! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pros

It's fast and easy. Very convenient. I think it's so much quicker and cuts down my processing time.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like. It took a little getting used to the system, but now it's a breeze.

Brandon
  • Industry: Wholesale

Fastco USA

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Pros

It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

Cons

The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

Allen
  • Industry: Chemicals

They take care of you!

Reviewed on 03/07/2019

In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Pros

Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

Cons

It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

• Industry: Cosmetics

ShippingEasy's Customer Service is superior

Reviewed on 09/01/2020

Pros

Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff. Every time I call, I am greeted by a friendly professional who is ALWAYS able to answer every question I have. Not one time has a representative said "I don't know", if they didn't know the answer right away (which is rare), they knew someone who could help or we worked together to figure out the issue. The two friendliest, most helpful representatives I have had the pleasure of working with are [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are both incredible helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are TRULY SUPERIOR. I would be happy to recommend ShippingEasy to anyone who is in need of a shipping program.

Cons

There is nothing about ShippingEasy that makes our shipping process anything less than EASY. There is no downside, and their staff is wonderful.

Shipping Easy

Reviewed on 23/10/2019

I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Pros

Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

Cons

There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

Joshua

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

Pros

The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

Cons

One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

I chose ShippingEasy because it offers a free plan which suits my current needs. Additionally, ShippingEasy offers better integration with online marketplaces.
Peter
  • Industry: Wholesale

Best shipping service!

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

I was very satisfied with my overall experience. We were able to fulfill all our shipping responsibilities in the most cost-effective and fastest manner.

Pros

The most affordable and functional shipping service I've used. It is very easy to use. My favorite plus: It has greatly reduced our shipping costs and greatly contributed to our profitability.

Cons

There is nothing. We got the effect we expected for the management of the shipping process. I definitely think it is a product that should be given a chance.

Vivian

Shipping Easy Inventory Management Feature - makes multi channel selling easy

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

Inventory management across several online marketplaces.

Pros

We have been using ShippingEasy for a couple for years now. It was easy to set up with a little customer service help. It is dependable and keeps all our marketplace inventories up to date. Customer Service is pleasant, accurate, and easy to work with. They have added features such as email marketing which automatically sends emails to my eCommerce customers. These emails are branded and are tailored to the customer and the marketplace.

Cons

I like everything, I have no complaints. I wish it linked to Poshmark.

Roland
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

Simple and effective way to ship and track productsj.

Reviewed on 06/12/2022

Was very easy to set up and install.

Pros

Easy setup and use played a major factor in selecting this product for our customer to use on their website. They were able to hit the ground running once we showed them basics.

Cons

As of right now there have not been any issues with this product from our client.

Shippo

Shippo
Garrett

Great support!

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

It's been great. Even today I had to set up a Shipping Rule, and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with customer support we were able to get the rule set up quickly and they stayed with me to troubleshoot the rule until we got it perfect!

Pros

The ease of use, and the ability to easily integrate our different Shopify stores all into one ShippingEasy account.

Cons

At first we had a few hiccups, especially with getting the labels set up correctly with the printer. But once we got all the kinks figured out it became smooth sailing!

• Industry: Sporting Goods

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Overall we love ship easy. Their customer service is like no other business we deal with. Everyone seems to be an expert in the system and I feel very safe and taken care of every time I call and have them handle our business and money.
Today I chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] online. She helped me for over an hour! She was so kind and patient and seriously a pro at getting my needs met. If the product wasn’t already amazing enough, the customer service would keep us with you because we love how we are treated. Thank you!

Pros

This software links directly to both of our websites and makes it very easy to ship quickly with very few steps. It keeps excellent records and data for us and even helps us follow up with our customers in email. Love that!

Cons

I wish it worked better with my IPad. We only have one main computer and then a few iPads in our back shop. I wish I could get all the features on my iPad that I do on my computer. Like ease of printing. I have to click what feels like 17 buttons to actually print a page.

jasmin

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use software with a caring team

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

overall, i love shipping easy. I started using this software when it was first launched a few years ago. They were one of the first companies to provide the label printing ease us upcoming ecommerce businesses needed.

Pros

I love that i can always and i mean ALWAYS get my questions or concerns answered. The staff is amazing and extremely knowledgable. They are patient and are always eager to help out

Cons

so far, i havent had major cons, i have been using them for years

better pricing
Mohammad

• Customer Support Software

Excellent shipping platform offers outstanding integrations

Reviewed on 26/07/2022

We wanted a platform that manages all our shipping, orders, and refunds all at one platform. ShippingEasy offers great integration and pricing which is great.

Pros

Very easy to use and manage all your shipping labels and orders. The great thing is you can filter orders by SKUs. You can manage all your orders from different platforms integrated with ShippingEasy and manage everything in one platform.

Cons

There is nothing we have come across as a flaw but managing loss/stolen claims is a painful process specifically when trying to get support from the platform for third-party billers.