ShippingEasy

1065 Software options

Jeff M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Finally, someone is figuring it out!

Reviewed on 30/11/2019

Excellent up time (upwards of 98% most of the time). Great support staff, easy to work with and they ACTUALLY resolves issues! Go figure!! (Volusion delusion). Great GUI makes workflow a snap.

Pros

The flexibility and functionality are phenomenal. It's great to have a "hub" where both order fulfillment and marketing can happen in one place! Leaves our e-commerce platform (volusion) in the dust!

Cons

HTML editing and graphical verification (switching back and forth) of e-mail newsletters is limited which makes it very frustrating, especially when one wants to use font sizes larger than "72" or make inter-document hyperlinks for starters. I hope these features will be added soon!

Also, the ability to cancel or recall e-mail campaigns within say 30 mins, would be very helpful. Sometime you think it's perfect, hit the send button, and see the e-mail at your inbox (for review) and see a problem than you can't fix!!

Gay H.

• Customer Support Software

Been using them for years!!!

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

Pros

I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

Cons

To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

Sendinblue, Mailchimp, and Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

We liked the integration with ShippingEasy with our Website. They transfer over a lot of information and is able to send back information to our website, like tracking numbers. The price of ShippingEasy with CRM was a huge factor in the final decision. We are sticking with ShippingEasy henceforth in our business adventure.
Alan G.

Great Product

Reviewed on 29/01/2021

I like ShippingEasy very much and use it alongside another service to get the best of both worlds. If ShippingEasy had the comparison feature with a simple selection process, it would be the best hands down.

Pros

All my orders are easily imported from WooCommerce, eBay and Amazon, having all my shipments in one place is very convenient and saves me valuable time.

Cons

That I cant compare prices from all shipping services in one place and then easily select the one that works best for me.

Brian L.
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

• Customer Support Software

Shipping Easy really is the easiest

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

the integrations with most major shopping carts covers 99% of what I need. I have 1 client using Ultracart that has to do a .csv file for me every day, but it works well enough. everything else aside from the reporting that I am missing gets the job done.

Pros

Very intuitive UI and easy for my employees and clients to use with very little learning curve.

Cons

the maid drawback is there is some report functionality missing that would make my job a lot easier when it comes to invoicing my clients. I have asked about different things a few times and pretty much get the same answer that it is something being considered as a future enhancement, but it never seems to come.

ShipStation and 3PL Warehouse Manager

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

Endicia on its own was too limited and other platforms were either way over priced, klunky, insufficient, or all of the above.

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

Shipstation is very limited and the inventory management component is downright awful. 3pl central is a terrible platform that is very outdated, very overpriced, and not user friendly at all. Also looked at building a platform in house and a couple of other options, but SE provided the best functionality and value combination.
Rodney H.

• Customer Support Software

Been using this for many years

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

Pros

SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

Cons

I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

Allen H.
  • Industry: Chemicals

They take care of you!

Reviewed on 03/07/2019

In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Pros

Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

Cons

It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

Jessica L.

Shipping Easy

Reviewed on 23/10/2019

I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Pros

Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

Cons

There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

Jessica B.

• Customer Support Software

No contest, Shipping Easy is the best at what it does!

Reviewed on 19/01/2017

Shipping Easy lives up to its namesake and offers easy, thorough, and cost-effective assistance for all of my shipping needs. They've never let me down in Customer Service and make themselves as accessible as possible for even the most time sensitive of situations. They are one of the few services that I recommend by word of mouth, as I feel they will always represent me and my company to the best of their ability.

Pros

The Customer Service is at least 50% of why I love this software. But I also love how simple and clean the design of the program is. It has everything that I need for shipping, without being too overwhelming. I also love the level of communication the site offers with its alert system. It makes me feel quite confident that the software is constantly being cared for.

Cons

It would be nice if Shipping Easy could offer Express Shipping for all of the Flate Rate packages sizes USPS offers, instead of just the Flat Rate Padded Envelopes.

Katie S.

• Customer Support Software

Shipping Easy is the best!

Reviewed on 15/05/2020

outstanding. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just helped me and was wonderful. Thank you for you amazing service and patience with me trying to figure this out!

Pros

Shipping Easy is such a simple platform for my shipping needs. I LOVE that it integrates automatically and autogenerates labels the second someone pays. But honestly, the # 1 reason I love Shipping Easy is because I'm not tech savvy at all and their customer service is incredible. I can't even count the # of times I've used their live chat, and the problem is fixed in a matter of second/minutes every time. I LOVE this company.

Cons

It's a learning curve for us non techy people in the beginning for sure. But their customer service makes that bearable.

Aaron Y.
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

the support staff was fantastic

Reviewed on 30/06/2017

an easier daily life....

Pros

The support staff was support driven and sales oriented. He listens, accepts faults moves past them and offers solutions.

To answer the question, the software's primary "pro" is it's ability to save time in shipping as well as data flow between my software and itself.

The added features like mass email is outstanding... This pretty much cemented my account with shippingeasy. This just simplifies my life and saves my company money.

I love it and that's rare for me to say about.... Software.

Cons

Moving from the orders page to the shipments page is odd. When I create a shipment on and individual order, I should be able to immediately setup my label to printed.

Your plug-in for wordpress/woocommerce did not initially work on my server. I was served the error: Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/.../.../.../class-wc-shippingeasy-integration.php on line 21

I fixed this error myself by commenting out the line and reported it to customer support in an effort to help you guys out... No luck, I was brushed off.. And that was even after pointing out that I am my own webhost and willing to modify my Apache/PHP environment to match your requirements. So, I am running your software with my fix in it...

So that's a "Con"... You guys should be a little bit more open with people. Smart people do incredible things when they work with more smart people...

Enrique R.
  • Industry: Food Production

Emma's Commanding Yet Gentle and Calming Voice Presence

Reviewed on 09/11/2018

Shipping Easy is not easy to learn. I had to make three calls to figure out items such as mapping fields??? Manual upload of CSV files??? I'm able to manually edit my orders now (I have less than 10). Will I have to go through this every time I have special requests?

Pros

The ability to custom create labels and boxes is amazing. I also like the ability to cancel and refund the funds for editing or cancelling labels immediately. The full list of features is deep and can make my shipping tasks easier, once I am able to delve further into the list of features. Which leads me to the next topic:

Cons

Shipping Easy is burdensome and difficult to navigate. The features are extremely technical and require a crash course to navigate. I do realize the shipping world is chock filled with options from different carriers, but Shipping Easy does its customers no favors by also overwhelming the client with SO MANY OPTIONS. Luckily, I am very proficient in systems navigation, yet I felt myself becoming frustrated by the sheer complexity of Shipping Easy's software. My CSRs calm, collected, the gentle and soothing voice was essential in keeping me centered, focused and after an extensive amount of time on the phone, we were able to fix the issue! Thank you for your outstanding interpersonal customer service skills, your empathy, and steadfast and even keel temperament in dealing with frustrated clients and helping us cross the finish line. Shipping Easy has a gem in Emma!

June S.

Excellent, efficient and economical

Reviewed on 21/06/2017

Excellent, easy, efficient and economical - what more is needed ?

Pros

Simple layout makes it easy to use. Flexible with useful options. Information can easily be edited and corrected between original input and final payment - this especially useful when formatting address details for international shipments. Always MUCH easier to input and operate than the websites at USPS and Canada Post

Cons

Only slight nuisance factor is the layout when entering a name and then having to insert the email address before the mailing address- so two "copy & paste" motions are needed at input.
One efficiency suggestion would be for the zip code/postal code to be entered first and using software such as "address doctor" to confirm and verify the standard street address.

Benjamin R.

• Customer Support Software

The best shipping software ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016

- Let me start with support that is very important, SHIPPING EASY YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
- The actual Program is fantastic extremely user friendly and very customize friendly always adding more features and stuff just to make it as easy as possible to use.
- The History is amazing to create return labels and duplicating canceling everything is just a click away.
Bottom line: KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORK!!!!

Pros

Bottom line: KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORK!!!!

James C.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 29/11/2019

Overall a good experience. And I feel like shipping easy is constantly trying to get better.

Pros

The product is effective, and when functioning at full capacity extremely beneficial to helping the day-to-day needs of my business to keep going. When there is an issue, 9 out of 10 times I can contact customer support and they go above and beyond to help us.

Cons

You really have to dive in and have a very good understanding of the in's and out's of the software to set it up and no how to troubleshoot problems. It was a big learning curve and can definitely get a little frustrating at times. Customer Support helps lessen the pain though. Also times when shipping go down can be extremely frustrating.

Brian L.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Automate Your Daily Shipping Tasks and Inventory Management

Reviewed on 17/02/2020

Their customer support has been phenomenal - much more in depth than expected. Every level of their staff, from onboarding to chat, is knowledgeable about every aspect of the app.

Pros

I love the automation features with this software. I've been able to free up hours a week using the automation and inventory features.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything at the moment.

Lisa R.
  • Industry: Food Production

• Customer Support Software

Love their Customer Support!

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Pros

The customer support at Shipping Easy is a joy! How often do you hear that? Every time I have a question, I can jump on the phone and get a happy, cheerful, INFORMATIVE voice on the other end without waiting! It's a gamechanger. Plus the software is awesome and great value for what it does. Amazing to find software at this price that can report inventory back to multiple stores - I'm so grateful for ShippingEasy!

Cons

I wish it would integrate with 3PLs of other fulfillment companies.

Rebecca B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Love ShippingEasy!

Reviewed on 29/11/2019

We had a great time using ShippingEasy. We only switched to a new provider as it was required by our new fulfillment provider as part of us scaling our business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us and offered great customer service.

Pros

We've used ShippingEasy for a few years now and they helped us scale from a start-up to a bigger operation. It's intuitive and customer service is great!

Cons

We didn't have any real issues with the software.

ShipHero

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

Access to lowest USPS rates - it made a huge difference for our business.
Jaime P.

• Customer Support Software

Easiest Customer Service Ever!

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

Pros

I just have to say no matter how big or small my question is, the Customer Service Chat is so easy and fast. Every rep I've ever spoken to was very helpful and always has a solution. I use the Chat often and am so grateful for a quick & easy way to get help! Rep was super helpful today!

Cons

Nothing! I've been very pleased with all the features.

Tanya B.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

I LOVE SHIPPING EASY

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Shipping Easy customer service support is fast, friendly and always available to help resolve any issue quickly. They are the best support team I have dealt with in over 20 years doing business online.

Pros

Shipping Easy's best feature is the email marketing system. I am currently setting up numerous automated emails to cross sell products. I believe I will see a significant increase in business with just this one feature.

Cons

I cannot delete email lists or automated emails if they have been previously used. However, this is truly so insignificant compared to what I love about this software.

Scott F.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Great software & even better support.

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

It takes so much of the work out of shipping and tracking orders.

Pros

I have 2 online store, ebay, Amazon US, and Canada, and Walmart. It's great having all the orders come in to the same dashboard. Since I do all my shipping through ShippingEasy, it's easy, to keep track and check all my shipments in the same place. So the name ShippingEasy really fits. I also like that I can look at different shipping options very quickly to see what is the most cost effective. Customer support has always been excellent, solving any issues, or answering any questions I have quickly.

Cons

The only issue I have right now is with my WooCommerce stores. I understand it is really a WooCommerce issue, but it affects my ShippingEasy. WooCommerce can take hours to come through. You can contact support, and they can manually resync them though.

John K.
  • Industry: Automotive

Top Notch Customer Service

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Best customer support ever. The rep was especially helpful today in diagnosing a problem we were having. Really went above and beyond in a patient, step-by-step process. Very impressed.

Pros

Super value. Very few things it doesn't do for our online stores.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind off hand. A few more customizable reports would be nice.

Susan F.
  • Industry: Music

customer service rocks

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

significantly less time to process orders and print labels!
getting the better postage rate is also an added benefit.

Pros

love how it works seamlessly with woo commerce and our website and how easy it is to print shipping labels, purchase postage, etc.

we've use a level that allows us great customer support through the chat feature. i love that i can immediately talk to someone to help me with any questions. needed to figure out how to ship one item from a different zip code (sending the label to someone there) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great. got the answer and made it happen using less than five minutes of our time!

Cons

we had some problems early on with the postage price not pulling correctly. luckily more of them charged a bit more rather than a less, so we were good. and we figured it out, so it gets the current USPS rates now.

Eric V.
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

ShippingEasy is a terrific tool for creating postage labels and packing slips

Reviewed on 13/09/2016

What I like most about ShippingEasy is the customer service. They are quick to respond or chat with. Very helpful. Any feature that you are looking for and ShippingEasy doesn't yet support can be suggested, and I get the feeling they take each suggestion seriously.

Pros

It's easy to look up past shipments and check tracking. I like the way it saves similar packaging so I can select similar shipments for the future.

Cons

The multi-box shipments are very cumbersome. I have to go into the settings and change my label printing options and I have to re-enter weights and dimensions for each box. It would be nice to have this more streamlined. Also, I would like to be able to get shipping quotes without having to enter in the entire address. Just the zip code, weight, and shipping method would be ideal.

Amy T.

• Customer Support Software

Great for shipping, needs more features for the Marketing

Reviewed on 02/10/2018

Great to work with!

Pros

I love the way it interfaces with all of our selling platforms. And the customer service is prompt, especially on chat. I chatted with our rep today and she solved my issue quickly.

Cons

We are just starting to use it to send out our email newsletters and there are some kinks that need to be worked out, as well as some features that I would like to see added, such as being able to download a CSV list directly to a customer list.

Larry M.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

An aptly named product

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

We don't ship very regularly, but like to have an easy system available to use when things come up. We just completed a Kickstarter project and needed to do bulk shipping for the first time in a while. Standing in line at the post office wasn't going to be a reasonable option. ShippingEasy was easy to learn and helped us get everything out quickly and easily.

Pros

Shipping Easy is easy to use, very flexible, and gives me options I never even knew to ask for. And all of that at an affordable price. In fact, free if you only ship a few items a month.

Cons

Although I haven't tried out all of the integrations they offer, I was happy to see they have them. We will soon be integrating this with our new SquareSpace site. Unfortunately, a site they do not have an integration for is Kickstarter. I won't say that was a huge problem though. Kickstarter allowed us to export all of our orders as a CSV file and ShippingEasy was able to read it in. Mapping of fields to what ShippingEasy needed was fairly trivial, so while not quite as convenient as having them fully integrated, and Kickstarter being notified of which backers had items shipped, that's hardly a showstopper.