1,056 reviews

ShippingEasy

Powerful, Yet Simple Shipping Software

4.8 /5 (1056 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
4.8
4.7
4.7
4.9
1,056 reviews

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

Since Walmart marketplace isn't the easiest place to use and has limited shipping solutions, Shipping Easy was a great fix.

Pros

Program is easy to use and connect with accounts. Use for my shopify site along with Walmart Marketplace. Also like the ease of adding shipping for an order not sold through these channels.

Cons

Subscription price is a bit high and would like it better if you didn't have to pay for shipping first.

Erica C.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 14/04/2020

Great - they have excellent customer service! I was having problems with getting logged out of the Stamps.com site and couldn't buy postage. The online chat was easy to get on and I was helped by your customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. They were extremely helpful, patient, and while it took a little while, they were able to fix my problem and get me back working!! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Pros

It's fast and easy. Very convenient. I think it's so much quicker and cuts down my processing time.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like. It took a little getting used to the system, but now it's a breeze.

Bahar T.
Industry: Sporting Goods

Always there to help

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

My favorite part of using this software is their customer support is ALWAYS available lightning fast and fixes any issues immediately.

Pros

Super easy to use and you can link all your platforms to make everything even less work! Superb!

Cons

There haven't really been any issues that either weren't my own mistake or something the staff could easily help me with.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jim P.
Industry: Retail

Their Name is what I Get!!

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

Shipping Easy makes running an online store easy and saves time from having to research pricing for my item on USPS, UPS and Fed Ex websites. They have negotiated rates with UPS and Fed Ex which they pass on to us. Their customer service team is responsive and informed. They always get me back on track quickly. They proactively reach out to help us utilize their tools like Marketing. We are able to send out blast emails to all 4000+ customers about sales, discounts or other products we want to highlight. Cool Stuff!!

Pros

The ease of identifying the most economical method to ship items - USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex. They also offer the ability to access all previous customers via the Marketing segment.

Cons

I can't rearrange the icons at the top of my dashboard. Maybe the price....It would be great to have this service for free, but they earn their fees!!

James L.
Industry: Retail

My most recommended software ever

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

The biggest benefit that we have seen since using ShippingEasy is the time savings. Before using ShippingEasy, we were set up to print all shipping labels out of paypal. 20 orders was a 1/2 day process. Copying and pasting tracking #'s back to my website. Currently we are processing over 100 per day in less than 3 hours.

Pros

I love Shipping Easy for how it greatly streamlines the shipping process. Whether you are just shipping a few packages a week to hundreds per day, it makes the process easy and intuitive. Additionally, the interface between various marketplaces is a life saver. Shipping a vendor fulfilled Amazon order is no different than filling one from our own website. It transfers all shipping info quickly and accurately.
Finally, they have one of the best help desks of any software I have ever seen with quick and accurate responses.

Cons

I think the only negative that I have had is with not being able to print a multi box order more easily. It can be done, but only if using thermal transfer type printing.

Shelli B.

Love It!

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

Pros

It's fairly simple to set up and implement, but the most benefit comes from their customer service. They've assisted me with any issue that came up on setup, even so far as to troubleshooting hardware from another company. Customer service is key!

Cons

It can be technically difficult initially to set up, but as long as you call or use the great chat feature to ask for assistance, customer service will get it fixed in no time. In my case, they asked for permission to "control" my desktop and did the setup for me.

Denise C.

Outstanding customer focus

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

Efficiency in purchasing shipping labels from multiple sources. Multiple platform integration. Soon, inventory management and forecasting.

Pros

They are making upgrades and enhancements that actual improve the software and save me time. It’s apparent that they care and know first hand what I need as a business.

Cons

Nothing. I really can’t think of one con.

Meydad F.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent solution for our business model

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Pros

If your company ships around 2,000-3,000 packages monthly, this is the software for you.

Cons

The reports section could be a bit confusing. I wish there were a few more features.

Mary S.

Love our “Shipping department” ShippingEasy

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

I started using them as an easy way to get my product shipped to customers. They offered affordable rates vs going to the counter at my local USPS. My local USPS worker directed me to this service. I so appreciate the layers of tools that enable me to keep my customer apprised on the delivery of their order but also offers additional tools to develop and maintain my relationship with my customer. They matter to me and I appreciate the chance to let them know,

Pros

This software makes it a breeze to deliver my product and communicate professionally, easily and in a cost effective manner.

Cons

A con may be that they can do much more for me then I may understand. But their customer service is phenomenal and they will help you maximize use of this powerful tool.

Chelsea R.

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

As long as I have used SE, I have had a great experience.

Pros

I like most that it's user friendly and integrated with my business and that customer service as always been a pleasant experience.

Cons

Nothing really. I've been happy with this software thus far.

Jessica L.
Industry: Medical Devices

Shipping made easy!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Pros

Shipping is really easy with this software. We don't currently use any of the integrations; however, I know they are quite a few. We currently use the Quick Ship all day every day. It takes seconds to process a shipment and print a label. Adding funds to your account is instant. We have even had to ask for a refund on un-used labels. And the refunds are process relatively quickly with no issues. We looked into many different platforms and I am happy we chose this one.

Cons

I don't have a single con. I have easily contacted Shipping Easy with any issues. And have never encountered an issue we couldn't solve quickly.

Joel H.

ShippingEasy = Easy Shipping

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

Our shipping used to be a awkward process.... and buying shipping and printing labels and pick tickets was the main problem. Since switching to shippingeasy the entire process has streamlined and in addition to fixing the above mentioned problems shippingeasy also has great reports on items shipped.

Pros

Simple to use, can see multiple shipping options with a couple clicks, Stores customer package sizes/weights for super easy repetitive shipping

Cons

Limits your shipping insurance options.... and their insurance partner which is always the default option makes claims hard and will threaten you with termination if you actually put in multiple claims close together.

Jodi B.

Great customer support

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

I had a problem and was getting an error msg that prevented me from printing postage. I need that postage to do business. I was dreading chatting to resolve the problem as that usually ends up with me having to call in somewhere anyway. But this time, I chatted with rep and he ACTUALLY helped me! He was able to walk me thru what I needed to do step by step. He was friendly and fast! Thank you for not wasting my time!

Pros

The software is very easy to use! It basically walks you thru the steps of sending your package.

Cons

If anything I guess cost, although it is pretty reasonable.

Ben T.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

Pros

Value for the money, and a low priced tier at the beginning. Shipping Easy allowed us to grow from a few packages a month, to nearly 3,000 a month now very easily.

Cons

There have been outages at least a few times every year, for all 4 years we've been a customer. Most of the time, it was a third party (which I understand is outside of your control), but it's been really frustrating for us since as an e-commerce only business, it effectively shuts us down when we can't ship for the better part of a day.

Andrew T.
Industry: Sporting Goods

Excellent Shipping Software, Inventory Control, and Marketing Tools

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Very pleased. ShippingEasy has removed a lot of challenges for our business.

Pros

Three things:
1) Ease of use (it's easy to use!)
2) The price is right.
3) It's a one stop shop for almost all of our small biz logistics.

Also, excellent support today from the rep.

Cons

I don't really have any cons at the moment.

Danica E.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great value and customer service

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

We use shipping, customer management, and inventory tracking.

Pros

I love that it manages so many aspects of my ecommerce business at an affordable price. Also, the customer service department is always available, friendly and ready to help. Our rep was especially helpful recently when I chatted through inventory questions I had.

Cons

I wish that there were more options associated with setting up email campaigns.

Amanda H.
Industry: Facilities Services

ShippingEasy

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

SO easy to use! No issues ever when using ShippingEasy!

Pros

There are so many positives to ShippingEasy. First, you do not have to wait in a long line at the post office to ship. You create your own label at home and can simply drop the packages off at the post office. ShippingEasy is simple to use and saves money and time. I highly suggest if you have a small business where you ship items daily to use this platform.

Cons

Absolutely nothing! This platform made my life easy when shipping merchandise. It is also cheaper to ship using ShippingEasy than going to PO.

Jessica S.
Company size: Self Employed

Makes shipping so much easier

Reviewed on 30/06/2020

Overall, I love SE. It makes shipping much, much easier. When I have an issue, it is a little frustrating because of the menus and interface. I used another program that made it much easier to select a method of shipping because it popped up with cute little boxes that showed how much each way of shipping was (First Class, Flat Rate, etc). Shipping easy does this too but the menus are more cumbersome.

Pros

I love that my transactions automatically import into Shipping Easy. I always know what needs to be shipped.

Cons

It feels a little clunky to customize. It seems overly complicated and like it could use a more simplified user interface.

Justin P.
Industry: Wholesale

Customer Service was great!

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

Great product and customer service.

Pros

What I liked most was the customer service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. My printer stopped working and they both were extremely helpful in finding the solution and walking me through the steps to fix it. They were both very easy to work with and helped fix my problem.

Cons

I dont have any dislikes with the program.

William A.

The support staff was SPECTACULAR

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

It has been great, with the brightest spot being from the service i received from the support staff in chat support

Pros

The software doesn't work great 100% of the time, but i had an issue and He helped me out VIA chat support. I could not be happier with the level of service that I received from him. If all reps are anything like him, I would happily use this service forever.

Cons

I have an issue uploading csv's every now and again

Industry: Consumer Goods

Support is incredible

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

I run multiple online stores and ShippingEasy has been able to streamline my shipping efforts. In addition, their customer service is top notch. I've been able to get immediate help before 9am and have my problems resolved long before my scheduled package pickup.

Pros

ease of use, connection to multiple e-commerce sites

Cons

Sometimes their connecteasy service glitches and I'll have to wait for my labels, or reprinting the missing labels results in double printing.

Tasha R.

Great for small businesses

Reviewed on 14/02/2020

This was the first shipping software I used when I started my business. At the time, I was shipping less than 500 packages a day. ShippingEasy definitely plugged a hole with its easy of use and amazing customer support. More features were added with time, but as my business grew, so did my shipping needs. Overall, this software was great as I was growing.

Pros

Very easy to set up, learn and use. Simple dashboard with intuitive user environment. Exceptional customer support.

Cons

Lacked the intricate, minute details, at the time, but definitely serves a purpose. If more features were added, I would have probably continued to use.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Julie R.

EXCELLENT customer service. A actual person answers the help line number which is clearly posted.

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive to figure out new things. The best thing is the customer service. The help line number is clearly posted on the main screen and is answered by a friendly and knowledgeable person that has always been able to quickly answer my question. Their great customer service is really appreciated!!!!

Cons

Wish it would keep a longer shipment history timeline so I could look up older shipments to confirm addresses

Jess H.

Very helpful

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

Pros

The convince it adds to my business and the flow it creates for shipping. They also have the BEST customer service, if you have the chance to chat with them. Our rep is incredibly patient and understanding and will to walk you step by step through the processes! I wouldn't have solved by connection problems without him!

Cons

Connecting new computers and devices takes time.

Thora P.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

As I mentioned, customer support is always super. This morning I had an issue and was on chat with a customer service agent he was so helpful and nice. He helped me to resolve my issue quickly and efficiently. I can't speak more highly of how helpful he was.

Pros

It's easy to use and for the most part has no problems.

Cons

When I do have any trouble, it is difficult to trouble shoot without getting chat support. That being said, customer support is super helpful.