Adobe Campaign

Heather
Heather

Best Marketing product

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

I can happily say that I have had great moment from the time I started using this great product. It has led to faster growth of our company and empowered our marketing and sales team effectively.

Pros

This great product enables us to send email with advertisement of our products and services to our customers regularly. We are able to monitor our customers journey and heed to fulfil their needs.

Cons

I have never experienced any challenging situation from the performance of this platform since we deployed it in our organization.

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 14/02/2018

Pros

Usually one says this in a negative light, but this is definitely worth the price. It is one of the most well encompassing platforms out there and can target extremely fine markets.

Cons

Much like all other Adobe products, the price can be a hindrance for some companies. It also lags on older or less powerful machines.

Steve
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Run Away -- Fast. Adobe Campaign is one headache after another!

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Go with another tool!

Go with another tool!

Pros

After 8 months with the tool (and 5 years marketing automation experience using other tools like Marketo), I haven't found any pros.

Cons

Too many to count:

1- It was designed for developers, not marketers. To master Adobe Campaign, you must know Java Script, HTML, SQL, and more technical marketing skills. Other tools only require time spent learning the tool, but with Adobe, you can spend hours learning the tool and you still won't be a master without technical scripting experience.
2. Nothing available out of the box -- no Wizzy Wig designer for emails/landing pages, no lead scoring, web tagging is a nightmare, and so is the CRM sync.
3. Support is basically non-existent.

• Industry: Publishing

Adobe Continues to Innovate & Confuse

Reviewed on 19/07/2016

Adobe Marketing Cloud includes Adobe Analytics, Target, Social, Experience Manager, Media Optimizer and Campaign. Even though Adobe's constant re-branding of their marketing tools confuses me, I am always pleasantly surprised with their new "version" or "platform" or "suite" of offerings.

Pros

Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst) now includes all the features of what was formerly known as Adobe Insight.

Cons

Adobe Analytics is a fantastic tool for people who know what they are doing. It is not easy to learn and for larger organizations, Adobe Analytics "truncates" results. This means if a report is pulled with 950,000 results, Adobe truncates all results after 750,000 into one result.

Emily Yohanna
  • Used for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

It is a program that allows you to manage marketing or advertising campaigns controlling every...

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Is the best tool to have control of advertising campaigns helps detect users or customers and allows direct contact with them.

Pros

This platform allows me to create, execute and follow advertising campaigns on channels, you can send messages and send private messages with new profile options, your preferences and needs. Put the ability to safely select the right audience to send the expected message. At the same time it allows you to create operational reports to track the impact of the campaign and pilot your solution.

Cons

I really do not see cons in the program I have been using it for a while and each version outperforms the other, excellent tool for marketing management.

Lauri
Lauri
  • Industry: Media Production

Film maker

Reviewed on 09/12/2018

Pros

Adobe tools have everything film maker needs.

Cons

This is not a fault of Adobe alone, but the stability issues usually kick in during every project. Nvidia GPU drivers crashes and you are forced to reboot your computer.

Lenee
Lenee
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Used for 1+ year

Versatile and effective product

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Adobe Campaign is a strong tool for modern digitalizes agencies and organizations that appreciate effective planning and management of email marketing campaigns. I would say it provides standard services.

Pros

Adobe Campaign is a set of solutions that help me to manage my company information and monitor the performance of my cross-channel campaigns from single platform. It has been the perfect tool that provides reliable services with advanced features.

Cons

Adobe campaign is providing amazing services and let us not face any issue. I really like the way it manages all the functions and develop them in efficient ways.

Matthew
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

• Customer Support Software

A great way to "get the word out"

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

We are able to create campaigns for our clients that we otherwise would have never been able to create, especially given the multiple platforms that are available to us. Combined with great analytics Campaign makes this a one stop shop for us.

Pros

I like the fact that i can hit multiple channels without using multiple platforms. We are able to create complex campaigns for our clients easily making us heroes in the eyes of our cilents!

Cons

I can't think of much of anything that i don't like about Campaign, the price is a little high but you get what you pay for!

Shannon

• Customer Support Software

Once you take the dive into Adobe, it is so worth it!

Reviewed on 08/03/2018

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud is great for creating, customizing, and keeping track of all of your content across different marketing channels. You can make each piece of content customized and personal, and because it is all on Adobe, everything talks to each other and connects well.

Cons

I don't think this is an issue with my computer since it is new, but opening up Adobe programs always takes a good 10-20 seconds. I know this is minor, but sometimes when you need to create or check something QUICK, Adobe lags a bit.

Dina-Marie
Dina-Marie
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

I Love the Creativity

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

Very good.

Very good.

Pros

I love the creativity of Adobe software and what it allows me to do.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve but well worth the time investment.

Emmanuel
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Adobe campaign is a creative software for your business.

Reviewed on 04/04/2021

Is good and perfect for my business.

Is good and perfect for my business.

Pros

What I like about the software is it design and tools. It gives my project a beautiful structure for public use.

Cons

Well,I don't like the fact that the software is working low on my computer,maybe is my server. But Need to upgrad please.

Harsh
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Nice Product by Adobe

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Overall nice product

Overall nice product

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

Cons

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

Samuel

• Customer Support Software

How to track your business

Reviewed on 13/05/2023

Pros

Ease to useCompatible with other softwares

Cons

Limited to certain language which makes difficult other users to access

Divya
Divya
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Adobe E-sign

Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Pros

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

Cons

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

Cameron
  • Industry: Construction Software

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

No it should be offers on all the sights

No it should be offers on all the sights

Pros

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

Cons

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses

Patrick
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Adobe Marketing Cloud is powerful

Reviewed on 13/07/2017

Pros

We have used Adobe Marketing Cloud to make our marketing content uniformly on-brand across different channels.
It has greatly improved our workflows and helped our teams deliver exception content on time and beyond expectation.

Cons

We found that the onboarding process was slow at first. Some of our designers wanted to work exclusively within the Creative Cloud initially. However, once we cleared these initial hurdles, we have been very pleased with the results.

Alisa

• Customer Support Software

Newbie is unlikely to understand independently

Reviewed on 24/02/2018

Pros

It's just an instrument, and the result depends on how skillfully it is to use it. I am helped by many years of experience in the IT field. I would not recommend this program to a newcomer. Still, 100% it will not work for him.

Cons

The main disadvantage is that you need to know English for a full-time job. The program does not have a very friendly interface, and to use it, you need to be really professional.

Maya

Conveniently track projects

Reviewed on 20/12/2019

Pros

At Adobe Campaign, I like visual analytics. After creating a project, I easily track the steps. All statistics get to my personal account. I also liked the ability to personalize email newsletters.

Cons

I work as a teacher, and Adobe Campaign is more of a marketing tool. I would switch to a program more suitable for my tasks, but the authorities are against it.

Maksym

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for marketing analysis

Reviewed on 10/01/2019

Pros

With Adobe Campaign, I had the opportunity to create excellent campaigns. Excellent integration with CRM software. It is possible to attach several documents simultaneously.

Cons

To find out how to fully use the software, I had to look through a lot of educational materials on YouTube, which required a considerable amount of time.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Hospitality

• Customer Support Software

Another amazing Adobe Product!

Reviewed on 06/06/2017

Pros

This program is very detailed and allows the user/users to connect, share and review content. The whole team can see what portions each team member has been assigned, as well as progress throughout a project.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to this software. It may take some time for your team to get used to the workflow, etc.

• Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Overall, great tool that solves almost all of our needs for the email marketing channel.

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

Pros

The level of granularity that can be achieved in our workflows has been a huge improvement for us. We now have much more flexibility in how we choose to run and trigger our automated campaigns.

Cons

Much steeper learning curve coming from a more user-friendly interface. Pretty buggy from time to time.

Dagny
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Steep Learning Curve, But Worth It

Reviewed on 09/02/2017

We have been using Adobe Campaign for almost a year and there are still some aspects of it that I don't completely understand. It's complicated and has a steep learning curve. However, it is definitely worth the investment! This software is both powerful and versatile.

Pros

Once you set it up, the software does the work for you.

Cons

It has a steep learning curve.

Seth

Best of the best

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud softwares are pretty easy to use even for a first timer. If you can't figure out how to do something, just Google it. I've been able to do it every single time.

Cons

Nothing really. Able to do everything I want to and can usually figure it out on my own pretty quickly.

Sheryl
  • Industry: Media Production

Totally Recommended!

Reviewed on 22/07/2018

Pros

I love Adobe softwares! And this one does not disappoint. The multiple features and capabilities with this product are endless! I can't say enough great things about Adobe Marketing Cloud, perfect for email tracking and marketing efforts.

Cons

The only downfall with this software, as well as all Adobe softwares is that it is really hard to get ahold of customer service compared to some smaller software companies.

Andrew
  • Used for 2+ years

Cost an arm and a leg

Reviewed on 23/01/2018

Pros

It was easy to use and send documents. I loved the software and the whole concept of e-signatures.

Cons

the cost was to much for our company. We have development team and to access the api they wanted more money then it was worth so we switched to DocuSign we negotiated a a better deal at the time.