Showing 37 reviews of 26

SupportBee

Customer support help desk software

4.3 /5 (26 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 37 reviews of 26
Dustin O.

Excellent & Affordable Support App without a "per agent" fee.

Reviewed on 01/10/2015

I've been using SupportBee since September 2013 and really love it. The pricing model is different from most other Support Ticketing Apps in that you are charged based on volume of support tickets and not on the number of agents.

This pricing model means that it's more beneficial and affordable for small businesses where few people were many hats, as one of those 'hats' is doing support.

It has all of the essential features that the other established support ticketing companies offer with their apps. And whenever I had a question or issue, I was given a quick and thorough answer by the owner himself.

Pros

- Pricing model is based on volume of tickets, not based on number of agents
- Is an "inbox" style of ticketing system. (Customers only need to click reply)
- Great after-sales support from the owner
- Does not require my support team to be logged into a separate app to answer tickets. They can do it directly from their inbox if they wanted to
- Allows me to forward a support email from a customer (which was sent to my direct email address), and it will generate a ticket on behalf of the original sender. *AND* it parses it correctly when sent from my iphone --- This is a HUGE benefit!

Cons

Does not yet offer "How Do You Rate Our Support?" like Help Scout does, but when I asked for this feature, I was told it is on their future roadmap.

Nevena P.

Good alternative to Zendesk

Reviewed on 29/06/2020

We still have not enough traffic on the website so the feedback will not be objective.

Pros

Integration was seamless, the product is easy overall and is simplified enough to the clients.

Cons

Forms. Very big miss. This helps the support process so much but forms are unavailable with you.

• Industry: Cosmetics

Very user friendly

Reviewed on 06/10/2018

There were several ways to utilize this system but over all the best benefit I found was the lay out. It was simple to use and we were able to train each department in this software even if they did not work in the customer support department.

Pros

This software is very user-friendly, it provides our customers with a seamless ecxperience.

Cons

We have had a couple issues with the site going down, but customer service was quick to respond.

Mandy H.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

review

Reviewed on 29/06/2020

time saving writing emails to customers,

Pros

Snippets feature is useful, easy and quick to use

Cons

The junk mail gets through, not filtered

Response from SupportBee

Dear Mandy Haines. Thank You very much for supporting us and writing a review. In admin-email, you can turn on Spam filtering. Spam will still come through, as many spam email addresses mimic to be a real person. If you move these emails manually to Spam, Supportbee will memorize this specific email address and will move it to Spam automatically the next time.
I hope this will help!

• Industry: Religious Institutions

I've been answering tickets on this for 2 years, great way to make emails organized to-do...

Reviewed on 01/11/2017

Pros

I like that random emails into our non-profit are converted into issues/tickets to solve and answer. It makes sure that nothing gets archived and forgotten before it's completely finished.

Cons

Sometimes the order of replies can get scrambled. For someone coming into the conversation mid-issue it can feel overwhelming to know where the conversation started and what has happened since.

Aleksey A.
  • Industry: Events Services

best ticket management system for small business

Reviewed on 30/06/2020

I am using Support Be for around more than 1 year and very satisfied with its service. I answer many emails from my customers very quickly using snippets and I love the way they work. very easy and nice system.

Pros

Its the best ticket management system for small businesses bacause its very easy to use although it has all features that are required to run your customer service support.

Cons

I do not think I have any problems with some features of this software. It's all good.

Response from SupportBee

Thank You so Much for your Review Aleksey! It is very helpful to us!

SupportBee is a great place to manage your company's emails.

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

SupportBee is great because it gives all of our customer service team access to our emails so they can all go and access information sent in from our customers. Aside from a few bumps that we experience using the system, I am very happy with the product.

Pros

I really like how organised the SupportBee software is. It is pretty easy to go and access the incoming emails/tickets that we receive and even easier to access our archived emails.

Cons

Sometimes the SupportBee system crashes and doesn't run very smoothly but for the most part their team gets it fixed pretty quickly.

Alex M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A help desk platform with potential growth

Reviewed on 23/01/2020

We have been able to use the knowledge base with SupportBee to provide information about queries, execution scripts and solutions to problems in our databases. We can also report incidents about whether our applications have failures. In addition, we previously reported incidents through calls that had higher costs than those assumed with SupportBee.

Pros

SupportBee is very easy to use and helps resolve incidents quickly and efficiently. The features that I like the most are:

1.- The helpdesk portal is similar to the user interface of an email, so adapting to its use will be quick.
2.- You can generate significant reports on our volume of tickets resolved in a period of time.
3.- It is possible to create a knowledge base to provide customers with answers to their frequently asked questions.
4.- It has a tool to establish reminder events, so that you can always be aware of the activities in the organization.
5.- It has a highly competitive price.
6.- It is a software with great experience, so it is backed by various market providers.
7.- It has extensive documentation on its website.

Cons

SupportBee should improve its loading times in the browser, since it is slower when there are many entries in the mailbox. It is also not recommended to open the application in Safari or Firefox because they are not optimized to support it.

Kyle L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Room for improvement.

Reviewed on 29/06/2020

Overall this has allowed us the opportunity to document customer requests and issues to have a historical reference which was not happening previously and allowed for things to oftentimes not get addressed at all or very delayed before they got addressed.

Pros

The ability to build an internal knowledge base and external customer kb is a nice feature. I wish the licensense werent so expensive.

Cons

I hate that when you add a customer name and email to supportbee that it doesnt keep the customer name you set when they client responds with email it changes the client name field that is really irritating. It would also be nice if parties cc'd on the case would flow to the same customer and not create a new customer entry in the supportbee customer portal.

Sama A.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Perfect for startups and easy to use

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

Easy to manage customer service and our day to day

Pros

It's integration was extremely easy and quick; the support was extremely helpful in the implementation. Made managing the queries much easier.

Cons

It would be nice to have a phone number to contact support in case of urgent help
Emails for survey in English only, would be great to allow option for French / English
KPI's dashboard would be ideal and can be improved (including reporting on customer service results).

Response from SupportBee

Dear Sama Alobaidy. Thank You for Your Review. It always helps us understanding the customer's needs better. We will consider your requests in future updates.

Elizabeth B.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

SupportBee is a great issue tracker system for small companies!

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

Pros

I like that the system's interface and how easy it is to assign tickets to their proper departments. I also like that I am able to easily see all my departments' tickets.

Cons

I think it is confusing when you respond to a ticket, and it shows up in an answered section. Sometimes I would still like to see a ticket but forget about it because it isn't clearly in my inbox. Also, the email threads are a little hard to read.

Jean-michel G.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Simple and efficient ticketing service

Reviewed on 02/07/2020

I highly recommand

Pros

Unexpensive.
Easy to setup.
Do the job
Good support

Cons

Not that easy to produce usage report (have to screenshot report page)

Bill F.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

fairly good

Pros

Integrates with other packages we use.

Cons

hard to attach files, they just disapear

Response from SupportBee

Dear Bill Fisher. Thank You very much for supporting us and writing a review. It helps us to understand our customer's needs better! We had a problem with file attachment. It is solved now and we hope you can upload files again without incidents.
Christiane @Supportbee

SupportBee does the job

Reviewed on 03/04/2019

Good choice if you need an application to streamline your e-mail support in a team.

Pros

Good software, we are a happy user for years now. Works great and does what is says is does.

Cons

Some other bigger SAAS solutions offer more integrations and options. For example it is not yet possible to integrate Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp into one supportdesk.

Ray E.
  • Industry: Printing

Easy of Use

Reviewed on 01/07/2020

Overall excellent and use dialy answered our needs for a ticketing system with great support.

Pros

Easy to use but navigation could be imporved. Teams, users and labels great structuture.

Cons

Labels should be by team or user as they show for all. The screen layout for a tickt could be clearer and structured a little better.

Sarah C.

Would recommend

Reviewed on 09/07/2020

Pros

awesome customization and ways to stay in contact with customers, great customer support too.

Cons

can be confusing on how to add certain features to use.

Jennifer K.

Multiple Knowledge Bases

Reviewed on 06/07/2020

It has been a very positive experience overall so far. Their customer service is top tier.

Pros

We were most impressed with the ability to easily set up multiple, seperate knowledge bases and ticketing systems. We have two completely different product lines so being able to differentiate between them was important to us. The user interface is easy to use and aesthetically pleasing.

Cons

There isn't a lot of customization available to the program. For example, I would like to be able to code in my own layout for the knowledge bases.