Chris H.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Stop reading reviews and just get Appointy!

Reviewed on 06/09/2020

Appointy handles all of our scheduling for all of our staff. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Pros

The best thing is the customer service. I have never in my life been more please with a live-chat service than I have with Appointy. Our questions are often convoluted, sometimes obscure, and even on occasion have the answers in plain sight. The people they have doing tech support for their product are THE reason I wouldn't consider anything else. There is no robo-answer, and the people are genuinely interested in helping me find my solution.

This sounds totally crazy, but I almost LIKE when something breaks because I get to interact with these guys! Shoutouts to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in-particular!

Cons

Some of the default views (admin side) don't make sense. Example: moving to the calendar and I only see the next 3 hours? Default should be a week. And honestly, I think I can probably change that. Wait!!! I get to go talk to the support guys again!

Other than that, the customization to make it look more like a whitebox product is a little lackluster.

Anneli H.

Great - as always

Reviewed on 16/09/2016

Have used this system for my online language business for years now, it's really great - can't do without it now.

Pros

The automated reminders that go out to clients, helps reduce no shows. All my clients are also really happy to use it and think it looks professional. It has reduced so much admin, as it allows clients to book, re-schedule and cancel their appointments themselves, without having to contact me.

Cons

Would love it to be able to track received payments, and stop clients booking when they haven't prepaid, but that is the only thing I miss. Everything else is fab.

Response from Appointy

Thank you Anneli for appreciating our services. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. We constantly aim at ensuring that Appointy exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. Just want you to know, we do support compulsory pre payments at the time of booking. We also offer the functionality of Sales reporting wherein you can track received payments. You would have received an email from our team elaborating the details of the functionalities. Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

• Industry: Entertainment

Appointments Simplified for Very Busy People

Reviewed on 28/10/2018

Pros

My work schedule is quite erratic and I’m often running from one part of the office to the other side of the building. Aside from my projects and day-to-day tasks, I have weekly meetings with staff and other employees. I’m so glad we have Appointy which is a software that manages appointments. With Appointy, I can oversee my schedule in one system and not get sidetracked with other matters. This system links to my Google calendar and even helps me with booking rooms for our meetings. I get a reminder each time and the software also checks to see if I need to make a recurring appointment.

Cons

There were a couple of times wherein there were glitches when I used the application on my phone, but other than that, I didn’t encounter anymore problems afterwards. It has been very useful for me.

Danielle K.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Great for Business

Reviewed on 04/01/2017

I have been using pointy for over 4+ years for my Small business. It has saved me the need for a receptionist and allowed me to continue doing what I love... being creative! In the world of technology, Appointy makes it easy to use on any computer, iPad, tablet or Smartphone!
I'm so thankful for this company as they truly have saved me money and my clients love the online booking option! As a User, they have great admin interface and client support :)
Thanks Appointy for making my life easier!
Dani

Pros

ease of use

Conrad K.

Fantastic appointment setting software

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

Pros

We love the fact customer's choose which time works for them. It saves so much confusion and we have not yet had one scheduling conflict.

Cons

We have not yet ran into any significant problems. I will update accordingly if so.

Rachael L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Incomplete Features and Misleading Information

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

After going through the fourteen day trial, duplicating all of our appointments from our existing program, and making the purchase (yearly plan), I discovered that even though I could add additional staff, I couldn't provide them with their own login (with separate priveledges from admin) without upgrading plans to more than 2x original cost. I had literally used the software for 5 days before it became useless for us. I feel they misrepresented this feature on their website, and also refuse to refund. There are better programs out there for the price.

Pros

I liked the mobile app and the ability to track attendance in our group classes.

Cons

Group classes would only show up on the calendar if there were people booked in them. It would have been much easier to use if classes showed up on the calendar to hold that space even if they were empty. I didn't like that the emails and text message templates couldn't be customized, and I wish I could have edited my default client profile.

Philip G.

• Customer Support Software

Great product that helps with organizing our bookings

Reviewed on 28/09/2017

Pros

Impressive Customer Service. Very quick response time and very helpful.
A lot of the default settings are already very useful
easy to customize your page

Cons

100% customization not possible,

Stacey A.

Reviewed on 02/01/2017

One of the easiest appointment systems I have used has the added benefit of email and facebook integration making advertising so much easier. They also have online chat/help which is first class.

Pros

ease of use, online help/chat, facebook integration

Cons

the price, could be a little bit cheaper for loyal/returning customers

Gordon R.

• Customer Support Software

Customer Support has been helping me without him I would not have proceeded to use Appointy.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017

Thanks to your customer assistance,I've been able to use Appointy well done. Appointy needs to be improved iOS needs certain additions or improvements if Appointy is going to be number choice for service providers Australia is run on small mobile businesses so iOS is very important add invoicing not just pos proper EFT payable printable invoices also add maps like timely map icon next to customers address linked to google or apple maps there are many improvements that could be added to Appointy to make it number one but if you keep great quality people then that's a fantastic start.

Pros

CRM

Cons

No invoice no maps only 60% iOS user friendly

Emeka O.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Appointy is a great scheduling software for managing a business.

Reviewed on 11/10/2018

Pros

I really like the reminders. Also, the software is really user-friendly.

Cons

There is nothing negative about this software at all.

Ty T.

• Customer Support Software

Customer support was great he guided me through every set in the entire process.

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Pros

It's customer friendly, breaks down each service. Most of all the Customer support dept. helped me through every step until I was comfortable using it.

Cons

It seems to move a little slow whenever I try to block certain days off, but after I hit the refresh button it popped up like I wanted.

Mark W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Outstanding SetUp Support

Reviewed on 12/09/2016

I had a few customisation questions and Yaju went over and beyond what i would expect in both explaining and making some changes to suit my particular needs.,

Pros

So far it seems more comprehensive that most other appointment programmes I've used / trialed but where it standsw out is the support. Most others give basic instruction or tell you "our software doesn't have that feature - yet" Appointy found a solution.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet.

Renat Z.

Good, not excelent

Reviewed on 29/12/2014

We've been using Appointy for over 3 years now and here is my review:

It just works, in the beginning they had some server issues and some minor glitches here and there from time to time, but for the past couple of years it has been very smooth.

The phone customer support is non-existent, though email and facebook page communication is pretty swift. It's just if your business relies on a booking system and something goes wrong, waiting for an email instead of calling and talking to tech support is counterproductive, or worse money-loosing issue if the business is busy.

What not expect from Appointy. If you have a great idea to improve this software and you share it with them, they would promise you that they will implement it in the next couple of releases but they never delivered. It's been almost two years since I proposed them a great but so far nothing.

Customers without email bulk deletion would be a good feature but blatantly missing.

Facebook login option always gets broken when facebook updates their log-in API. When this happens Appointy staff is the last to find out and we have customers calling about no being able to login. I simply disabled this option.

Is it worth the money, can you rely on Appointy for your business? Absolutely. But if they had phone customer support and really implemented customer usability suggestions it would be golden.

David E.

• Customer Support Software

So easy to use. Could figure out most features myself, but tech support great when needed.

Reviewed on 06/06/2017

Automated scheduling for health and wellness classes.

Pros

Very easy to use, website integration, brand customization, AWESOME tech support, easy to navigate!!

Cons

I haven't encountered any real "cons" yet. I was a bit confused when setting up package deals for our fitness classes with instruction to do so with gift certificates. Perhaps a consideration for re-naming this??

Kevin H.

• Customer Support Software

I am impressed by the quality of the product and customer support; absolutely excellent!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Received several new clients in one week! Increased my revenue through online booking, marketing options and Facebook links. Increased customer satisfaction through ease of use and professional quality of the product and email notifications for appointments and reviews.

Pros

It is user friendly, client friendly, professional and provides opportunities for growth within your company.

Tiffany L.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

lots to learn

Reviewed on 05/01/2017

So much on the site takes a while to learn. But the support team is really patient and helpful... I have had the program for a while but am just now really learning to use it.

Pros

so much stuff

Cons

not sure

Life Saver

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Pros

This program saved my life. It helps you make an appointment book to make sure you don't overbook appointments and helps keep you organized with a calendar.

Cons

I wouldn't change anything about this program. Good work!

Norma H.

• Customer Support Software

It is excellent. Customer, employee and owner friendly. Great for promotion also.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

It is excellent. Customer use is extremely easy and saves me a lot of headaches. Employee and owner ease of use is fantastic. Promoting through it is a fantastic feature. It's a bit pricy but I think overall worth it. Customer service is very quick and accurate it is usually me and me not understanding what they are saying that is sometimes difficult. I might be nice that if I had an inquiry for a problem if I don't understand what customer service means it would be nice to be talked through it. But for the most part truly excellent.

Angela S.

• Customer Support Software

Keeps our scheduling running smoothly

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

The main reasons I use this appointment system is for my clients to get automatic appointment reminders and so my staff can login to see their schedule and their client information (they have their own logins for just their schedule). It has dramatically cut down on our no-shows and is great for my employees to instantly access any schedule changes. Appointy is very responsive to my questions and feedback which is great. My main con is that they are not very mobile friendly. Its much easier to use on a laptop.

Jo U.
  • Industry: Farming

Good Experience using Appointy support

Reviewed on 06/10/2016

I used the Appointy help line to set up a multiple location account. Great help, all sorted, would certainly ask for help again.

Pros

simple layout for customers.

Cons

a little complicated when running multiple locations

Lewis R.

Omar is GREAT!!

Reviewed on 24/02/2017

Omar is GREAT. Could NOT have done it without him. Give that guy a raise and a day off with pay. Great knowledge of system and easy to work with.

Pros

On line support

Cons

none

James H.

• Customer Support Software

Great company to work with. They will improve your business efficiency

Reviewed on 25/08/2015

I absolutely loved this program from the beginning. When I was first discovering the program they alerted me and asked if I had any questions or if there was anything that they could assist me with. They even went as far as setting up my business for me.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to increase their businesses efficiency. I know I will be using it and I will suggest my team and colleagues to do the same. Very well done Appointy!!!!

Chantelle G.

Feedback

Reviewed on 07/08/2015

Appointy's help desk (on the odd chance that you do need help, as it is such a user friendly program!) is amazing - same day feedback AND feedback that works and solves the problem!

Response from Appointy

Dear Chantelle,

We appreciate your kind words. I am pleased that your experience with us is positive. It will help us to motivate ourselves and assist you in a better way.
Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

Aúmkar ..
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 26/10/2015

This SaaS rocks!
Super useful, will save you hundreds of hour during the year!
Just try it. I'm very happy I could finally find what I was looking for. Not like Bono ;o)

Pros

Cloud computered, can open from any computer.
Emails alerts.
24h open, 365.
Dead easy to use for final costumer.

Cons

For me, as my mother tongue is not English, it's a bit of a handicap.

Ryan M.

• Customer Support Software

Its working well and your staff are great!

Reviewed on 28/08/2015

If you could change one thing that I have dealt with so far is the facebook integration. You can't integrate your business facebook without it taking people to your personal facebook first. By then people don't know who they are looking at. If you allow to integrate the business page by typing it in that would be best. Most businesses on facebook can only be accessed through someone personal home page first.