4.6
Jose A.
Industry: Events Services

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 06/06/2020

I have had a great experience.

Pros

It was so easy to use. It doesn't take a lot of time to learn how to use and more importantly it works with Google which brings in 95% of our customers.

Cons

Putting the account on pause do to Covid19 was a little confusing although they responded right away and were able to help pause my account.

Jj C.

Appointy App review presented by Community Yoga, LLC

Reviewed on 11/10/2020

Overall, pleased with Appointy.

Pros

The ability to limit the number of attendees to maintain "physical distancing" due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The app keeps track of the reservations.

Cons

Occasional glitch in the reservation system.

Anthony W.
Company size: Self Employed

Appointy Support is unmatched!

Reviewed on 15/12/2016

I've been using appointy for a number of years, and have been very pleased with the scheduling platform. It is very user-friendly and readily customizable. The text/email reminders are awesome and I often get positive feedback from clients. I've used the support for an incident in which I accidently deleted services, and appointments on my schedule, the support techs have been beyond amazing in helping me solve the problem. I'm amazed to see that companies still exist with such great customer support and responsiveness in the online world. 10 stars for Appointy!

Pros

Customer support, ease of use for patients

Cons

Quite easy to accidently delete information from your schedule

Vinko A.
Industry: Sports
Company size: Self Employed

Great app and amazing customer support

Reviewed on 05/01/2017

I have been using it for one year. I had more complex business last year and I was on Pro plan.
Since I have moved to another gym and had one room less I was able to get back to Free option.
I am so happy with their customer service, and if I would have more rooms again in future I would be happy to pay them because Appointed support was always on time and helpful.
Thank you Yaju you are a great support technician. Happy to have Appointy in my business crew

Pros

Simplicity, and mostly customer service

Cons

Minor problems with Iphone users that were fixed.

Cw B.
Industry: Education Management

We felt the cared about our business and our success. Outstanding customer service.

Reviewed on 26/05/2017

Increased sales. Email updates on new clients. Clients can cancel without calling and taking our time. Clients can pay if we wanted to, but we take payment in person. Clients really love their email update reminders. I really could go on and on.

Pros

That my sales increased. The software allows customers to easily register for classes and we have seen a dramatic increase in our sales. We have not advertised or emailed past customers, so we are confident the software's ease of use is the reason why our sales increased 20% the first month.

Cons

Learning curve based on our needs. Truly is our needs make it difficult to set up each class, but customer service helps us whenever we need help. I truly only touched on the learning curve to put something in this spot, because Appointy guys really go out of their way to help us.

Jennifer L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 05/01/2017

There are many limits to this software. You have to do most everything manually. You can't click on an appointment and switch the appointment type, you have to delete and start over. You can't click on an appointment and go to the patient to update their phone number for example. You have to go out of the calendar and click on customers. You can't make a recurring appointment other than "weekly". If someone wants the first Tuesday of every month, you actually have to enter it manually. But we pay very little for and I guess we shouldn't expect too much.

Pros

It does 24-hour reminders.

Cons

You can't set different schedules for more than one provider. You can't create a start date for a new schedule. Recurring appointment choices are extremely limited. Most of the program requires manual involvement.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Cher A.
Industry: Sports

Tech support is fantastic!

Reviewed on 03/03/2017

I didn't think I would be able to use the program, because I thought it didn't have the capability to do what I needed, however, with the help of your technician rep, he was able to solve all my needs. I am very happy with the program now, and when I have had any questions or need help with anything rep is very quick to solve it. I have had great experience with your tech support and enjoy using this program.

Pros

Tech Support. Ease of use.

Cons

I would like a few more specific features, like stating a class is full when it reaches the maximum amount I entered. In the same text and background color that is used for the class time. There is also a bit of repetitive clicks when booking. Also, I'd love to have an option to change the radio buttons when you do book, that say "pay now" or "pay later". It would be great if we can customize that.

Jennifer H.

Extremely helpful

Reviewed on 23/05/2017

I don't have to deal with the scheduling.

Pros

The support that you get. The customer service is amazing. I like that my customers can schedule on their own.

Cons

sometimes it takes me time to figure out how to set something up. I can always ask for help. once in a while a customer says they did not get a reminder. Or that it came really late

Johanna P.

Customer Service

Reviewed on 20/12/2016

The representative helped me today after someone tried to get into our system 12 times. I felt very confident at the end of our conversation that our system was secure and that steps were being taken frequently to keep it that way. For a medical practice that is essential. Great job!

Pros

You can schedule quickly and that people can go online and see our schedule.

Cons

That two (or more) different people can't use the same email address and that you can't access your customer by clicking on their name in the schedule portion of the software.

Iniyavan T.

Easy peasy appointy is easy

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 02/07/2018

good scheduling tool

Pros

I have been using appointy for my every appointments in my personal business classes. Having a free trial has helped me to try and see if its best suitable for my business and it has been a pleasure using the service.

Cons

Would love to see some improvements in the UI and UX of the platform, as it is quite hard to reach the desired option for a particular option.

Daniel H.

Exactly what I needed

Reviewed on 08/08/2015

The customizability, embeddability, and flexibility and customer service have proven to me that this software has what I need to make it a staple in my business structure. The fact that i can custom brand the software, set specific rules and exceptions for scheduling, and allow for automatic selection of staff in the embedded scheduler was essentially all I needed, so this will likely be what I use from here on in. Viren was an exceptional customer service rep, he went far above and beyond my expectations and took the time necessary to truly help me understand what I was struggling with.

Response from Appointy

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for appreciating our services. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. Your kind words make us love work even more and pushes us to strive to get better each day. We constantly aim at ensuring that Appointy exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience.

Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

Andrea Y.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

If I could leave ten stars for Customer Support I would!!

Reviewed on 08/09/2017

Happy customers, and less frazzled staff!!!

Pros

It's easy to use, and looks good!!! It's has helped our business already and it's only been live about three weeks. Our biggest complaint from our customers has been booking. Having to wait for a call back and not being able to plan their day was a BIG problem.

Cons

I'd like more filters for running reports, and notifications when a purchased package has run out or is close to running out would save the day! :)

Jouko N.

First it felt too complicated, but good chat helped to succeed and to understand the program

Reviewed on 25/09/2017

Pros

Chat support helps, I try to get more customers, it's too early to tell you more about the benefits (more customers)

Cons

The translation must be good and ready, customers should be kept. I still hope to receive a better translation.

Free and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 24/04/2019

We've used it to book consulting appointments and have not faced any issues as of yet!

Pros

It's free and works just as well as other paid scheduling programs. I like that I can send the appointment directly to a client and they can confirm via email. It's also really easy to customize to individual needs.

Cons

I have not run into any issues with the software as of yet.

Selene G.

Good but limited

Reviewed on 07/05/2014

I still use this one. The support online is amazing, best ever! But for the price I pay I wish to have language option (I need Finnish language for my clients). Integration on Facebook is not available what is bad as everyone is offering it now for schedule. The customer info is very limited, I have to use a extra software that is not compatible to save records and extra info from my clients.
But the site works perfect, not so difficult to use anyway they can help you step by step even with share screen. You can also promote discount coupon. Overall is good but the things I need are important for my business and the price is not the best one around.

Response from Appointy

Thank you Selene for appreciating our services. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. Your kind words make us love work even more and pushes us to strive to get better each day. We constantly aim at ensuring that Appointy exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. Just want you to know, we support Finnish language. We also seamlessly integrate with Facebook, to bring you ever increasing customers. You can use our custom form feature to gather customer details. Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

Chyntia P.
Industry: Education Management

Appointy has helped our appointment system becomes much easier and less work

Reviewed on 13/07/2017

We have more accurate data on daily and sales report. And it is easier to track the appointment status.

Pros

It is very customizable suits to your company need. And the customer service is excellent. Their live chat ready to answer your questions within seconds.

Cons

We cant categorize the customers based on our own classification and the price is a bit pricey compare to other software I have.

Denise V.

More than I expected!

Reviewed on 06/10/2016

I am learning about this new (to me) appointy scheduling service. The features are absolutely amazing and my experience so far with customer service has been incredible. I needed changes made to my account and a ticket was immediately issued and someone followed up with me every step of the way so there was no guessing. The next time I signed onto the Appointy webiste there was a live chat box opened inquiring about what my plan was for Appointy and could they be of any help. I worked with Jenny over live chat, she has been kind, helpful and really understood the end goal for me. The help I received today from Jenny was genuine, no up-selling, just genuinely interested in what I need to be successful with my business! Thank you

Makaila S.
Industry: Consumer Goods

An Absolute Must Have!

Reviewed on 04/11/2018

Pros

This software is easy to use for scheduling. This is a necessary tool to help you stay organized and on the right track. I especially love the Social media feature since I'm not well versed in that area.

Cons

The customizeable features can stand to be a bit more user-friendly.

Ahmed S.
Industry: Museums & Institutions

look this may sound like im talking shit but damnit they helped me so much. id recomend it to u all.

Reviewed on 22/05/2017

I've used so many that look the same but actually are crap. this one is just amazing the first thing I got when I logged in is help and answers.

Pros

It's easy to use you can't have any troubles and if you do the customer supports are a message away and believe me they are the best. I'd recommend this to everyone I know.

Justin T.

Support is Top Notch and Program is Just What I need to schedule guests on my podcast

Reviewed on 03/01/2017

Customer support was amazing. I had a semi-complicated calendar schedule that I was just starting to play with when the I Can Help You message popped up. CS offers to help you set it up for free and from there she asked several questions to make it work. We both got confused on some of the Finer details so she called me and spent all the time necessary to explain how it works, answered my many questions and waited patiently on my super slow internet to make sure everything was working correctly.. booking on the site, WordPress integration, editing, calendar sync etc. This company is worth it.

Stacy D.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Customer rep. was wonderful!

Reviewed on 29/11/2016

Pros

I have been on the phone with one of the Customer rep.several times today and he is always patient with me. Very helpful and very pleasant to work with.

Cons

The wording: Confusing terminology. Example, "staff" is really a classroom

Robert C.

Wasn't sure if it would work for me but Omar really helped me out!

Reviewed on 21/03/2017

I had a very specific set of needs, although it sprobably pretty common to you guys. Omar, the chat tech, helped me through the process and we had a work proof-of-concept in about 15 minutes. I'm off to show that to my boss and we will see what happens. i work for a 5000 user company.

Pros

It does what I need to do, but i am only in the first phase of test. So far so good

Cons

Its a little complicated but took about 10 minutes to figure out. May be more complicated for non tech people

Clemens N.

With the Help of this great customer Service i was able to perform all my complex wishes.

Reviewed on 03/09/2015

Pro: calendar sharing between multiple users (mangers)
scheduling totaly customizable

cons: no trail for Enterprise with locations
cost of the produkt

Response from Appointy

Clemens, thank you for your appreciation. This is what makes us love our work and put that little extra everyday to delight our customers. We do offer 14 day free trial for Enterprise Plan. It can be activated from Membership area during trial. Thank you once again. Shivangi | Customer Success Team

Deanna C.

Great appointment creator

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 10/03/2020

It's a great company but not the best for us. We have not replaced it with anything else however.

Pros

Appointy offers a great way to get all important information entered and appointments made with ease.

Cons

It's not the best for a gym setting, most prospects prefer to show up or call in place of scheduling.

Neil M.

Best affordable option out there!

Reviewed on 09/09/2015

I've been searching for a system to manage my client scheduling needs for 2 years. As a new business owner with limited resources and cash flow, pricing is key for me. I was thrilled to find Appointy is in my price-range and offers most of the features that I need. Number 1 feature: recurring appointments!! Yay! Also, customer service is really good. The chat function is perfect for helping me get set-up and for quick questions. Thanks Appointy!