Appointy

4.8/5

267 Software options

Renat Z.

• Customer Support Software

Getting worse by the day

Reviewed on 08/08/2016

This is an update: I reviewed Appointy on this site on December 29, 2014, it's the second review at the bottom of this page.

We've been with Appointy since 2011 and what compelled me to write another review is degradation in reliability of this service. Let me explain;

Since November 2015 there have been outages on their server side, and when I would email Nemesh (owner of the company) either he or his staff would reply saying that you need to clear your browser cookies/cache, when the problem is obviously on their server side since I would test to see from multiple desktop and mobile devices with different internet access points. In January 2016 there were multiple of such outages. The weird, or should I say horrible thing is that Appointy doesn't even notify it's paying customers that there's an outage. A simple email would suffice. Instead they post these outages on their facebook page, probably assuming that their paying customers spend their business hours refreshing Appointy facebook page to see their outage updates. I just discovered that Appointy as a company has been around since 2008, but it boggles my mind that they still haven't figured out priorities that their business depends on. Instead of investing into redundancy servers and making their software more reliable they keep on adding little mediocre features that nobody needs, making the platform more complex to understand for beginners.

Here is the list of things that hasn't changed to this day (since 2011).
1. The phone customer support is non-existent, though email and facebook page communication is pretty swift. It's just if your business relies on a booking system and something goes wrong, waiting for an email instead of calling and talking to tech support is counterproductive, or worse money-loosing issue if the business is busy.

Cons

If new booking user hasn't confirmed his email address, Appointy still books this user into the schedule, and if that user misspelled his email address he doesn't receive appointment reminder, hence you get a no-show, causing you to loose money and your staff getting angry for lost time slot.

Brad E.

Best I Could Find

Reviewed on 04/01/2017

Appointy is the best solution I've found for our scheduling needs. We use Appointy to schedule energy audits and assessments that last 1-4 hours each across a team of 8 analysts. The best part of Appointy is the ability to set regular and irregular availabilities and unavailabilities for each service tech. We have a pretty unique schedule for our team that rotates between A and B schedules every two weeks. Although it was a bit challenging to set up and required a workaround or two, we were able to set it up in Appointy where other scheduling software would have failed.

Pros

It has a lot of freedom and flexibility to set up unique and complex schedules. Also love that we can create accounts for external referral partners and they can schedule appointments right in our system without having to involve any in-house staff. Same goes for customers scheduling themselves through a link we added to our website.

Cons

I wish there were more integration capabilities. The google calendar integration that we use only supports syncing with one account. It would be great if it could also sync with each technician's calendar individually. I also wish it had more out of the box integrations with common CRM platforms and the ability to build custom APIs.

I also wish there was some more logic or rules built into how the system pairs an appointment with a technician such as the distance between appointments and recent service volume. The email notifications sent to customers should also have more options to send specific messages based on the type of appointment.

Ranette W.

Great Product

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Overall, this is a great product. I love the chat feature they have and the staff is knowledgeable. Their response time is quick and they are always able to help with whatever I need.

Pros

I like Appointy because it take the worry out of scheduling students for tutoring sessions and it's easy for parents to use. This product helps to ensure we are not overbooked which is very important due restrictions with social distancing. The software also gives us the flexibility to cancel and reschedule sessions with ease. One other thing I really like is being able to control how many sessions parents can schedule each week.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is that it is not user friendly when trying to set up additional seats on the administrative side.

Wolf M.
  • Industry: Photography

Great Application

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

Overall, I would highly recommend business owners try Appointy. They even have a free two-week trial, which is what drew me in, and got me to stay on-board.

Pros

What I love most about this software is that they now offer a Google Bookings feature, which means customers can book when looing up my business on Google, (they don't even have to go to my website). It's also an aesthetically pleasing application, that fits in line with the design of my website.

Cons

I really don't have too many complaints/problems with this software. They've made a great user-friendly software.

Christine A.

Tackling Scheduling Issues

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Sid was amazing and helped me out with several scheduling issues. I am very grateful for his expertise and patience. Chris Alfano

Pros

It is simple to use once you get the hang of it.

Cons

Nothing at this time. It seems like this system will work nicely with our needs.

Lori G.

Awesome customer service!!

Reviewed on 02/09/2016

Omar & Yogi have been life savers for us the past two weeks, while trying to learn how to effectively use your system, for our programming needs!!! We are educators, using Appointy to make reservations for our classes, and had used a different system in the past. Although change is always hard, we are so excited that we found Appointy, and glad we made the change!! We love that the 'online chat' (help) feature is available 24 hours a day, and have always received a very quick response when we have needed to use it. Your staff knows the system thoroughly, and has helped us work through any questions, or issues we were having on our end.

Pros

Works like a charm:) Very user friendly, and with the help of your amazing customer service, even the least tech savvy person, like myself, can quickly become a pro!!

Bettina O.

• Customer Support Software

Best scheduling software ever!

Reviewed on 14/08/2015

I looked at many different scheduling software programs before I decided to choose Appointy. I am so glad I chose them. One of the things that I like about this program is that there is always someone available to chat with if you have any questions. Most of the other programs I found just had a "leave a message" option. That doesn't help me when I need help immediately. The tech support with Appointy is incredibly knowledgeable and patient! I am a detailed person and they were able to put up with my many questions and requests for edits. I also like the "strikethrough" option for the times that are already booked on the calendar. Through all my research, I found no other company that offered this. It helps when people know that certain times are/were available, just not for that day. The other scheduling systems didn't have this option. I also love that I can customize the calendar to fit perfectly into my website theme. It is super easy to use for my clients and super easy to edit for me...so everyone is happy! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a top quality scheduling service!

Jim C.

Demo and follow up

Reviewed on 24/06/2016

Pros

Ease of use, functionality. Support was fantastic! She spent considerable time going through the software (demo) while at the same time answering functionality questions I had providing solutions or workarounds to achieve. I have been using the "chat" option while in the software and after posing a functionality question the support response is almost immediate. Nothing short of outstanding to this point. Love the product and the service!

Mirco C.

• Customer Support Software

Appointy: The reservation service par excellence

Reviewed on 28/02/2017

There is little to say.
Highly customizable, super fast and competent customer support at a price lower than the competition

Pros

highly customizable, super fast and competent customer support

Cons

I don't know cons

Sophia R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

One word...WOW!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

Appointy is the best company ever! Their customer service goes above and beyond what I had ever imagined! I am one of the least techy people around but they were so patient with me and all of my questions. No one offers anything as close to what Appointy offers. They truly do care about their customers and are easy to contact and always happy to help you. They also helped to solve my website issues, saving me $$$ and time!

Pros

There is so much this software is capable of doing. Beats all the competitors!

Cons

Needs a better form builder.

Nick M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Use it For Multiple Locations

Reviewed on 29/12/2016

This is a great service. I use it for all my locations booking. The support and quality are top notch.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

no zipper integration

Noel C.
  • Industry: Music

• Customer Support Software

The service is above any I have ever recieved

Reviewed on 08/09/2017

Online bookings and staff able to check their schedules via app

Pros

As the software does not meet our needs entirely, we have compromised on some things. I have trialled over 38 software companies and Appointy had the best customer service , so we chose them

Cons

We do sibling bookings and a lot of repeat business- the software does not cater for that especially well. But we have managed to work around it

Gary M.

Worst tech support ever

Reviewed on 21/11/2017

It work but when you need to make changes it is impossible to reach tech support. And they claim you can reach them 24/7. Such a lie.

Cons

Almost inpossible to reach tech support. Instead you get to leave a voice mail and they never return your call.Can not reach tech support. I have been calling for 2 months. I just called 10 time today. Nobody will answer the phone

Tracie O.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Excellent support and easy to use service

Reviewed on 28/11/2016

I was in need of an easy to use online booking system and had unfortunately spent many hours working with other systems that just didnt meet our requirements. Appointy was great from the outset, the customer support was second to none and on hand immediately to help. The whole system is laid out in a simple format and is excellent value for money. You really do have control over your whole schedule and making changes is simple and fast.

Pros

Cons

nothing so far

Kiley H.

• Customer Support Software

Customer Support Was Amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 24/11/2016

You guy have great customer support! They where able to walk me through every question I had at such an odd time I thought for sure I would not get any help as its 5AM on Thanksgiving but I got all the help I needed and more!

Thank you so much Jenny!

Pros

Your support and integration with google. There are so many other good things, but I do not want to write a book on this review.

Cons

None yet

Louis G.

• Customer Support Software

Robust scheduling software with lots of features

Reviewed on 09/11/2016

I implemented Appointy software for an independent automotive dealership that was looking to schedule service for its customers. Appointy allows for the dealership to have calendars for multiple technicians and has allievated work for the front office when it comes to scheduling, Overall this has streamlined the apppointment process and ensures that that all the appropriate information is provided with every appointment.

Pros

Lots of features

Cons

Doesn't currently calendaring options to see multiple staff at a weekly view, only provides this at the daily view. Support staff has indicated that this feature is under development.

Erik-lee B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Customer Service / Problem solving

Reviewed on 05/12/2016

Been at the top is the place where they belong, with their skills, care and awesome promises that they can deliver regarding their products.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the layout and the ease of setting it up

Cons

A bit hard if you do not have enough computer skills in certain areas.

Shea C.

• Customer Support Software

Have consistently been impressed with the level of support offered!

Reviewed on 14/12/2015

I have happily been using Appointy for 2 years now. On the very rare occasion that something goes awry, I have received assistance with the issue nearly immediately following the sending an email inquiry. The initial learning curve is a little more complex, but I would not expect anything less with a program that offers so many features. I trialed 5 different online appointment systems, and Appointy has by far exceeded any of them. The program and support staff continually exceeds my expectations in all areas.

Erick T.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great customer service

Reviewed on 07/12/2016

amazing customer service. Very helpful since day 1. Great app lots of custom features to help you get the job done faster.

Pros

Great customer service

Cons

Takes a little time to learn how to use it

Holly R.

Superb Chat Support

Reviewed on 09/02/2017

The chat support's staff called Yuja gave me the best chat support EVER!!! He did all the setting and link it to my FB page. You are awesome.

Pros

Superb Chat Support

Bec D.

• Customer Support Software

Appointy continues to impress!

Reviewed on 08/04/2016

Have been using Appointy software for a couple of years now in my small Massage Therapy business and have migrated from the free version to the paid one. I have only had a few minor issues in that time, and each has been dealt with quickly and professionally by Yaju, via screen sharing or live chat. The software is simple, elegant, and actively supported by the developers and their staff.

Steve S.

It Just WORKS!

Reviewed on 29/11/2016

As the title says, it just works!. Learning curve is steep, but support on getting set up and running is superb.

Pros

Ease of use/ flexibility and most importantly customer support to resolve teething issues.

Cons

Steep learning curve. But worthwhile in the end

Andrea C.

Appointy is wonderful

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

I used Appointy's free version when I first opened my business three years ago. It was exactly what I needed. It allowed me to book clients and send reminders. It also showed important statistics on my dash so I knew exactly how many new clients were coming in vs retaining. Once my business grew, I upgraded but this is great for just starting out because it's so easy to use.

Javondlynn D.

support customer

Reviewed on 01/03/2017

I had an awesome experience with our rep from customer support. He stayed on the phone with me for at least an hour until all of my questions were answered. Thank you. He was extremely patient. I really like Appointy for my new business

Pros

customer support, price, functionality

Cons

nothing

Dana B.

Soft ware screen share

Reviewed on 07/12/2016

My rep was very help ful and patient with me
Great customer service! I contacted appointy several days ago, the rep was very good about emailing me , calling to set up our appointment. I really enjoyed taking to her, the soft ware looks really great! I would recommend this to friends as well.