Instapage

Turn advertising clicks into more conversions.

4.5 /5 (306 reviews) Write a Review!

Alex W.

• Customer Support Software

Good product with super BAD reliability

Reviewed on 08/10/2018

Instapage could be the best Landing Page builder out there but the best UX/UI is worthless if you kill your clients webhooks without noticing. If you really rely on a working product without the fear of loosing leads over night because you didn't check the integration for two days this tool isn't for you.

Pros

Instapage is super easy to use. You can create well performing Landing Pages and AB-Test with ease and new features are added on a regular basis. We have been using this software for almost 3 years now. Over the time many new and helpful features where added. There is a variety of integration options available which is helpful even though we just use webhooks.

Cons

Customer support is a nightmare. It is really bad. The webhook integration was changed three times and we as a customer where not informed upfront so we lost a couple thousand leads before Instapage fixed the problem. The last time it happend we had to find a way ourself to get things back running because the response time of the support was too slow and we couldn't afford loosing leads for several days. We adressed this issues a couple times but nothing happend other than basic apoligies. With every update they make you have to fear that all your landing pages and integrations get killed.

Sergio O.
  • Industry: International Trade & Development
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

It's great but very expensive

Reviewed on 20/07/2020

I used it for some months for one of my business with google ads and it worked well.

Pros

You can customize your landing pages easily, withouth coding knowledge, and they will look professional.

Cons

The software is great but it is very expensive. At least for my needs. I chose to switch to a simple wordpress land page instead.

Subash B.

Develop Awesome Landing Pages at Scale

Reviewed on 28/04/2018

Easy, feature rich & effective.

Pros

Instapage helps create stunning landing pages without the help of any developer or any coding experience. You can easily develop landing pages with simple easy to use drag & drop functionality. There are more than enough templates for any industry or requirement - which makes it easy for you to build your landing page with the page content cues already there making life easy. It's easy to integrate with email marketing, CRM & the ilk. The A/B testing feature is nice & easy to take a quick look to see which page variant is doing well.

Cons

Limited icons & images in the free library. Sometimes making changes to the mobile versions takes a lot of time & is not easy. We cant add elements to visible only in mobile version of the landing page. The support team is not that great, but adequate I think. When a landing page is duplicated - all the setup integrations will vanish & has to be done all over again - which is very time consuming & irritating - especially when the differentiator of the company build & test landing pages at scale. Font types available an be expanded or enable us to upload fonts.

Eric L.

Great Customer Service, Super Easy to Use. Has a few limitations

Reviewed on 04/05/2015

This site is awesome. Let me tell you its so easy to set up a landing page and their templates are amazing. The only problem is that its really built for a landing page only. As in one single page. Would be great to see it incorporate a few more pages so you could build out almost a complete site for an app. Since my product is an app i dont need a dense website but i do need navigation and maybe 5-10 pages. Would be awesome if i could do that on here. Its the only problem i have with the site

Fast to setup
Great looking templates
Awesome Customer Service

Cons

Hard to build multiple connecting pages (even if only a couple)
Really designed as a single page builder for one specific product
Hard to use if trying to build out a business site for an App.

Response from Instapage

Thank you so much for the review Eric!

Landing pages are generally focused on converting immediately so we didn't focus on gearing the system directly towards multiple page sites; however mini-sites are very useful and linking multiple pages in a funnel is always a great system to test.

It is very easy to create a menu system or a "multi-page site" site by simply linking a button, image, or text to another landing page or another URL.

We created a demo video for you here that shows you how to quickly do both options:

Also here is a 30 second video showing you how to redirect a form submission to another page or URL (thank you page):

All of our pages are now automatically mobile responsive as well so you don't have to design each page twice - you can quickly design 5 or even 10 pages and then link them all together and those links will automatically work the same on any device:

We hope this helped! Thank you again for your feedback :)

Mercedes Z.

Time saver!!

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

Instapage gives our developer a break from small site projects and allows for the rest of our team to dive into creating landing pages and learning to customize mini-sites!

Pros

Instapage allows for our team to quickly and beautifully set up landing pages or mini-sites without having to get our developer involved! That alone is a huge win! I love the drag and drop feature that allows to easily incorporate different widgets, forms, text boxes, etc. Instapage offers a lot of customization features, making it easy to brand the page exactly how you'd like. Another feature I find useful is that you can optimize the page for mobile with one easy click.

Cons

I have yet to find any cons for InstaPage yet. It has performed well so far and offers exactly what we needed.

Alicia G.

• Customer Support Software

Great product, not so great support.

Reviewed on 25/01/2017

It's ridiculous the amount of effort and time I have spent trying to make someone take our problem seriously, to the point that our CEO emailed customer support about it. There seems to be a lack of communication within your support team. Had people giving me a copy paste of a solution that someone else had sent to a different problem, had to send tons of screenshots of the same as well as the same information over and over again because the people I had been talking to seem to have forgotten about the issue. It has been really a terrible experience! I don't know how to exactly describe it. But if we put aside this terrible experience, I really like Instapage...

Pros

Almost everything! a few things here and there but overall, it's great.

Cons

Support team.

Juan carlos V.

• Customer Support Software

One of the best landing page creators I have worked with.

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Very easy to keep projects organized and therefore it saves me a lot of time when it comes to generating reports.

Pros

Easy to use, no coding required, easy to integrate with multiple platforms including, AdWords, Facebook, Analytics, Zapier, and many more. I love the fact that you can edit the Mobile version of each landing page. Instapage gives you full control and there is no limit as to what you can design. Very robust platform.

Cons

Some of the features are reserved for the higher plans but nonetheless, the basic plan works great.

Nicolás D.

By far the best landing page drag and drop service out there.

Reviewed on 23/04/2015

As a digital marketing consultant and programmer, I used to build multiple landing pages for many of my clients. Back in the day, my process would go as follows:
-Design landing in Photoshop
-Code html/css
-Upload file to server/wp
(or worse)
-Build landing on services such as leadpages, that really constrain your options in terms of design

Then I discovered Instapage, which for me is the only true drag and drop service out there. Instapage allows me to drop anything, anywhere. It is like designing on photoshop and having the code churned straight out, and it's saving me HOURS!

Not only that, but it's A/B testing and analytics capabilities are out of this world. I would recommend Instapage to anyone: from programmers and designers looking to save time to business owners looking to save money in professional looking landing pages.

Their free trial is good enough for small business. Their first paid plan goes for 19$/mo which is a very competitive price for that amount of value.

Pros

-Fast
-Reliable
-In app analytics
-In app AB tests
-SEO optimization
-Fully customizable
-Best in class drag and drop landing pages
-Forms
-Full integration with google docs, mailchimp and a long etc

Cons

Being extremely picky:
-The way dragging items work was not intuitive for me: you can drag from inside the item, but not from the border.

Response from Instapage

This is a great breakdown, thanks so much!

Our pricing model is actually totally freemium! That means you don't have to stress over a free trial time limit or give away your credit card info before you know that the product works for you.

You can edit, build, and test 1 page for 100% free and upgrade only when you are ready!

Thanks again!

Ryan H.

We used to love Instapage

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

Things were going great until the "it's not you, it's me" breakup they gave us.

Pros

We had a great relationship with Instapage and used it as our default for every landing page we ever built.

Cons

They changed their pricing model and even though they did a lot of research and interviewed their customers but after all of that went a direction that basically threw all of their loyal customers to the wind. Sure it might have been necessary but we had to end our relationship there.

Eddie B.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Instapage & The Instapage Staff Are Amazing!

Reviewed on 28/04/2015

I want to take a moment and give credit where credit is due. First off, instapage is one of the most incredible marketing tools I have ever come across. The simplicity with which you can create dynamic looking pages is so refreshing. I am not a programmer, so ease of use is something I am always looking for when I am looking for marketing tools, but it goes beyond that, the staff at Instapage are the most helpful group of individuals I have ever seen. They are courteous, knowledgeable and extremely prompt, and they see to it that you are completely satisfied and achieve the result you are looking for. My hat is off to everyone at Instapage, thank you so much for making marketing fun and exciting again! Sincerely, Eddie Bonuchi

Pros

Everything about Instapage is amazing, but the two things that stand out the most to me are the ease of use, and the support from the Instapage staff. I have never seen such incredible support from a company before. Thank you!

Cons

I really don't have anything that I do not like about Instapage. It offers literally everything I am looking for in a marketing tool.

Response from Instapage

Thank you so much for your kind words <3

We took a step back and really looked at what we were doing a couple years ago and realized that we had a unique opportunity to create something that helps people and fixes a problem.

It's so much more than just the software though; it's listening and supporting our community and it makes us so happy to hear that people feel like they are being taken care of, thank you again.

Claire C.

Review From Experienced Landing Page Builder Software User

Reviewed on 25/02/2017

I have used quite a number of landing page builder software, and Instapage is the best out of all of them. Instapage is what I recommend to clients who are just starting out with online marketing and need landing pages, and it's what I use myself. I enjoy using it to create landing pages for my clients.

Actually, after using some of the other software out there, I found Instapage to be an absolute breeze to use.

Their templates are modern and effective and it's easy to use the software.

The only problem is that on the lower packages, you don't get great support options, so if you have an issue, you need to find a solution yourself or submit a ticket which may take a while to be resolved, because there is no live chat.

Pros

Best pricing.
So easy to use.
Beautiful templates.
You can have a landing page up and running very fast.

Cons

Lack of immediate support for lower packages.

Cosimo D.

• Customer Support Software

True customer support becomes customer love

Reviewed on 23/08/2015

What if you get the most awesome software for doing a certain thing, that kind of thing which can get ultra-personalized and needs to be tailored, and you find it.
What if this software does everything it can to make your work faster and easier, and even help new ideas pop up, so you make better decisions, get more clients and earn more, create value in the end.
So you find this software and get all excited, do your work, in this case, landing pages.
You get them rolling, get the first results, make more and better, you start wanting more, become hungrier for more.
Unfortunately, you need that one button, that one function, which is simply not accessible from the menu buttons which you used so far to build complete and reliable landing pages and forms, so what.

Do you just give up? Thinking "Yes, I may suggest to them to add this one thing and hope it happens".

No, you contact Instapage support, explain your situation and not only support helps you implement it, they do what it needs to make it WORK!

How awesome is that, its like buying not just a product but a real service too! When I say real I mean a prompt response, always on point, never just saying google for this and that, or read/learn this. My experience with instapage support has ADDED VALUE to my work and experience, has made me learn new things, made me think in new ways new ideas in web development.

That is extremely crucial and makes a difference. If you need landing pages, look no further.

Luda D.

• Customer Support Software

It has greatly lowered the amount of time I spent creating landing pages for AdWords.

Reviewed on 01/08/2017

Pros

How fast and easy I am able to duplicate/clone a landing page. All I have to do is push a button. I can create dozens in a day.

Cons

When I duplicate/clone a landing page, I have to input the information about the Recipients, and the Notification Style all over again. That gets very tiring.
When I clone a page, the information of the people that are receiving the leads should be cloned as well.

Claudiu E.

Absolutely an All-Round Great Customer Experience

Reviewed on 02/02/2017

Hi,

I'm Claudiu, I am doing Marketing for a startup Educational Company, and have been using Instapage for the past four months, in response to our needs of getting new learners onboard as well as managing their interaction with our online marketing efforts and giving a great experience with those interacting with our company.

So much efforts have been put into Instapage's Customer Service that I cannot even begin to describe - they're responsive, they're precise and they're very supportive along the : Design of Landing Pages / Custom Domain Publishing / Integrations with other Marketing Automation Software such as Autopilot, Twilio, Mailchimp, Integration Software such as Zapier. You will get the support needed to use Instapage at its true potential.

I admire the efforts put into the Customer Support by Instapage and warmly recommend it to any Marketing Manager or Social Media Manager because it is a beautiful solution to : Landing Page Creation ( No Coding Needed ); Lead Capture with instant lead notifications right in your email, right on your phone , as soon as someone signals interest in any of your products, you will be sure to be instantly connected to that potential customer.

Awesome job, and I can see many Romanians in the Customer Service Department, I am Romanian as well, and all I can say , Good Job Guys !!! And thank you for an awesome product such as Instapage!

Janette T.

Powerful and Easy to Use Landing Page Development Platform

Reviewed on 01/08/2017

Able to assert my brand and differentiation through the landing pages I created using this platform. Help students and MSMEs to easily create online presence that they can maintain anytime, anywhere.

Pros

Easy to build landing pages on Instapage. Also in maintaining it. As I teach landing page development to other people, it is great to see entrepreneurs finding their way and maintaining their own sites afterwards.

Cons

I hope they can make their platform advance features affordable and give you capabilities to get people on board on maintaining specific landing pages. Rather than limit their perspective on "agency" level only.

Val M.

• Customer Support Software

Best way to create landing pages that convert

Reviewed on 05/08/2016

Instapage is the best solution I know to create great landing pages that convert in few minutes and withouth knowing to code.

We use it in endado.com to recieve the traffic generated by google adwords.

Pros

easy to use, good templates

Cons

Sometimes its difficult to do some things because constraints.

Victor C.

• Customer Support Software

Simple to use. Does everything I need.

Reviewed on 19/07/2017

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it's very simple to use yet powerful. The templates provided are really great and setting up new landing pages is quick and easy.

Cons

After someone fills out a form there is a "Processing" screen the person sees before they are redirected to the next page. It would be nice to speed up the transition time and do away with the processing screen.

Sorin A.

Landing Page for Conversions

Reviewed on 20/04/2019

We've integrated Instapge into one of our clients' website. The domain connection was simple enough, but what truly amazed us were the conversion results. Because we weren't held up by notions of what a page in the website should be, we were free to create a page aimed at getting leads. And coupled with Google Ads, we got them!

Pros

While the builder itself is top notch, the templates and integration with existing websites are what sold us on the product. Instapage makes it easy to create conversion-focused landing pages - in less than half the time it would take a designer+developer.

Cons

The interface is definitely intuitive, but it does get frustrating/confusing due to its internal mechanisms. For example, some elements need to be moved a certain way. Or images need to be inserted through a specific method. It's a bit of a learning curve and even then - not the best overall experience building landing pages.

• Customer Support Software

Simple, easy to use landing page software

Reviewed on 04/04/2018

A/B split testing

Pros

I've been using Instapage for a few years and love it's ease of use and mobile friendly options. I have close to a hundred landing pages I'm able to split test and receive leads into my CRM.

Cons

I originally chose Instapage for their affordability as there are many landing page options on the market. I've been a customer since 2015 have been downgraded once and was recently told I'd be downgraded to a lesser version. While I love the software in the current option I'm on, It's not worth the price to upgrade.

Mark S.

Awesome product

Reviewed on 16/07/2015

I am a non techie, non geek and wanted a simple. easy way to start an email lead page. I needed a site that just worked, had templates with great designs & was just plug n play. I found Instapage.

I have to say it is awesome. I found a template i wanted and started to make the changes I wanted. The site was very intuitive, it integrated easily with Mailchimp. Within an hour, I had a really cool, fully functional lead page to capture email addresses for my new service.

I had a few questions, I emailed in and had prompt replies from customer care. The site loads fast, has the ability to do split testing, add video, images, and all sorts of other things. But the most important thing to me is that it looks 100% professional, like a website designer has developed it.

I would happily recommend it to others. great product and great service...

Pros

ease to set up, speed to get going, tons of templates to use, great customer care, speed the site loads, very easy to change things, its very use friendly, can add video ,images, integration with mailchimp

Cons

the only thing is I would have liked the mobile version to be a tad better... when you create a desktop version, it automatically builds a mobile version which is great.. but some of the text needs to be re configured.. you cant add any new things to the mobile version... but it still works great...

Josh D.

• Customer Support Software

It is one of the best landing page tools I have every used for an agency!

Reviewed on 30/06/2017

To be able to run an advertising agency effectively.

Pros

I love the fact that you can have unlimited sub-accounts with team members and individual API's to connect landing pages to WordPress websites.

Cons

Then only thing that bugs me is when I am setting up branded emails I have to upload my logo over and over vs pulling it from a folder of my images. Other then that minor detail it really is an amazing software.

Andrés S.

• Customer Support Software

Use your landing page as a sales engine with InstaPage

Reviewed on 23/05/2018

I was able to create an effective landing page and witness how its traffic got improved by this platform's capabilities.
It is a great platform to manage a business when your only (or your most important) lead acquisition tool is a landing page.

Pros

If you need a landing page as your primary lead acquisition tool, InstaPage can do wonders for your business. From SEO optimization features to CRM basic options, it is a digital sales power tool focused on one single landing, which is great for some companies.

Cons

This software's central power can be its primary weakness, as it only focuses on the landing page and the sales processes behind it. In addition to it, there are similar options with just a few features less for a significantly less amount of money.

Nate W.

Amazing Landing Page Creator... says an owner of a Web Design Company

Reviewed on 20/05/2015

I started my website design company 5 years ago, and we've designed thousands of landing pages. Recently I decided to try out the top 12 landing page services available. Some were terrible, some were better, and others were great. I tried Instapage, leadpages, clickfunnels, Pagewiz, Lender, Formstack, KickOffLabs, and several others.

I choose instapage because it is SO USER FRIENDLY. This is a powerful system that SAVES ME SO MUCH time. The others can be used to design the same page... but with instapage, I can do it so much faster. I love it. Thanks so much Instapage for creating a create software and service!!!

Pros

Everything is customizable. I can create any page I want, without any design limitations.
You can edit the appearance for mobile devices within seconds.
Everything is simple and fast.

Cons

The width of the page is fixed and cannot be changed. The background can go full screen, but nothing else.
All the form elements are grouped together and cannot be ungrouped, and modified individually. This is only a problem for complex forms.

• Customer Support Software

Great landing page platform.

Reviewed on 14/05/2018

Pros

Of all the landing page websites I have used (which is a lot), Instapage has by far one of the most quality looking landing page finished products - with little necessary skill from the creator. It is easy to use and figure out as well and they have been coming out with new features left and right over the past year or two.

Cons

It got a bit expensive for my small business unfortunately. I think I started using it when it first came out and they have really upped their prices since then so I do not use it anymore due to our limited budget and other more "budget friendly" options exist.

Vincent W.
  • Industry: Publishing

Easy to Create Great Looking Pages

Reviewed on 25/01/2017

Instapage makes it easy to create great looking landing pages. And the support I've received has been fantastic. I was able to get some custom Javascript to pre-fill certain form elements just the way I wanted. What I would like to see it better integration with a payment portal such as Stripe. Also, I had some issues with the integration between Instapage and Constant Contact and support at each of these pointed the finger to the other. This should be more seamless and there should be better documentation.

Pros

Easy to use. Great templates.

Cons

Intergrations should be better documented. And they should be a built-in integration with a payment portal such as Stripe.