Instapage

Turn advertising clicks into more conversions.

4.1/5
4.3/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.3/5

309 Software options

Richard B.

Easy to build high performing landing pages for PPC campaigns

Reviewed on 28/04/2015

General UI is really really solid. I have found the software very easy to use as a non-designer / non-coder and created a number of high performing landing pages. This is gold-dust for me as a PPC manager. I previously just focused on working from within Adwords / Bing Ads / Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter Ads - and did not touch landing pages. It has really helped me to be able to take control of the full process - driving traffic and influencing conversion rate with landing pages.

I just love the flexibility you have over the creation of pages - and felt that unbounce and leadpages don't give you that.

All in all love it, recommend it on my blog and will continue to use it for years to come.

Pros

Very easy to use.

Very flexible.

Great templates.

Fast loading pages.

Cons

I have found a couple of glitches with a page where an element (form) overlaps 2 sections. I found it nudged all content down on entering some text, which meant I had to pull the form down into another section then back up to reposition it. It would not give me the option to

The publishing process I find to have a couple of little bugs where you publish to a custom domain. But not too difficult to get round.

I have only tried the template import function once - and it didn't seem to work very well. Possibly the page I chose to import was not wholly compatible.

Response from Instapage

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback! We really appreciate it and it seriously helps us improve.

The form bumping bug has been reported and will be fixed with the next live push.

The Template Importer is currently in BETA only and we gave access to our premium customers to test it out and help us perfect the system.

We are super stoked to be the first to bring this type of tech to market and we expect to have a fully functional product to ship in about 6 months. If you have any more feedback or find any issues please shoot us a line at [email protected]

Again, thank you so much for your time :)

Cheers!

Jason B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Terrible Customer Support

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

Pros

The product feature set is quite good. Global blocks function in particular is very helpful.

Cons

Customer support. We had an issue where Instapage did not send our leads to our nominated email address for about 1 month. They said it was nothing on their end and blamed our email host. In the end, they discovered that it was an error with their suppression list from their microservice, causing those emails to never get sent. They offered no compensation, barely admitted it was an error and even refused to send the leads in bulk form to us - they made us download them one at a time...

This is just one of the many issues we have had with the product where the leads have not been sent to us. They deny responsibility, blaming anything else, before doing proper investigations.

John R.

• Customer Support Software

The best landing page builder for agencies

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Overall, if you're an agency, Instapage is the best option available. We've tried them all... trust me. :)

Pros

Instapage is the easiest, most scalable solution for agencies. The builder is super easy to learn, the integration with WordPress is seamless, and the ability to duplicate pages for scale and to collaborate with your team and/or clients is industry-leading.

Cons

There aren't too many cons, but I do wish there was more options for forms and lead notifications. Also, the pricing structure recently jumped up to enterprise-only level pricing which can put a strain on smaller agencies.

Garrett G.

Fantastic way to build landing pages for PPC and other programs

Reviewed on 03/08/2018

I really enjoy building landing pages in Instapage. They look great and function really well. Again, I just wish they had a native integration with Pardot instead of just hoping people will use the terrible Zapier-Pardot integration as a workaround.

Pros

Instapage is so easy to use it's almost ridiculous. The pages look great and you can totally customize the mobile versions of each page as well to make sure that everything looks good. There are a ton of options for different "blocks" to place on your pages and you can fully customize anything within a block. I chose Instapage over Unbounce because it was slighly less expensive and I'd read that the featureset is a little more extensive.

Cons

The one thing that really irks me about Instapage (at the time of writing this review), is that it doesn't have a Pardot integration to directly pipe leads into our Marketing Automation platform. There is a Hubspot integration, but for some reason no Pardot one. I've found articles on setting up webhooks to push leads into a form handler but it doesn't seem to work. Using an HTML-embedded Pardot form doesn't work either as the form doesn't render. I'd give Instapage 5/5 across the board if they would add a native Pardot integration.

One other thing I've noticed is that sometimes when you make a large number of updates to a landing page, it can be a bit sluggish before the updates show up on the live page (an hour or more in some cases).

Carmen C.

Charge scam

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

Love the program hate the customer services and the way they tricked me. The price is way overcharged 100+$ per month, and if you accidentally select 12 year subscription after 2 week trial, you get charged the whole year!

“As requested, I've canceled your account at period end, October 22nd. There is nothing to worry about as you will not be charged again, but you still have access to your work until that date.

Please note that according to our Terms of Service there is a 24 hours refund policy, which means that only refund requests made up to 24 hours from the charge date are eligible. I am afraid that in this case, the refund request is not compliant with our policy.” I received this response after I emailed them on the 22 to cancel my subscription (you can’t manually do it yourself) and they acknowledged my email but charged me anyway. 3 days later I saw it on my account and wrote to them asking why they took my money and this was their response.

Pros

Software is easy to use, easy to set up, nice blocks and features, simple and speed optimization applied.

Cons

Customer services is awful. After the free trial they automatically take your money even if you decide to cancel (which they say you can cancel at any time, untrue). You have 24 hours after payment is made to claim back your refund. If you didn’t notice then they keep your money and refuse to refund you because of their “policy”. That is a user scam.

Valerie J.

I Studied Latin

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

And we dead language types aren't known for our tech prowess. Since no one speaks Latin, I am now a bookkeeper. (Shocking! I know.) I got a domain so I'd have a professional email address. Since I had the domain, I should have a page, right? I tried using the webpage builder that came with my domain. It looked like a (bad) crafts website from 2004. There were mistakes I couldn't fix. Then I remembered the email from Instapage asking me how it was going since I hadn't published a page - I'd signed up at some point, before I got the domain. And that was the start of their hand-holding and gently nudging me into a page that is not an affront to most people's aesthetic sensibilities and one that does what it should from a marketing perspective. Along the way I got answers to my questions AND suggestions for things I can do. But, in stages, as to not scare me away. And they didn't make me feel like an idiot. There is a reason I am a bookkeeper and not a web developer. They use some magic that lets them see my page and they made suggestions based on what I have or haven't done yet - including things I didn't know I could or should do! It's like having a smart, helpful big brother who knows what he's doing helping you because he wants you to succeed. My goal was to park a minimal page at the domain. What they helped me make, is far beyond that. (Most of the help was after the basic page was laid down!) I don't feel like Instapage wanted to take my money and that's it - they want my site to be the best it can be, which isn't only great for me, it's smart business for them. I quickly exhausted my start-up capital of $1.75 so I was hesitant to sign-up for a monthly plan. But, it's already proven to be my best investment, yet! And, now I am assured they will stick with me as my needs grow with my business. As I navigate through this new language that comes with working in the cloud, alone, if everyone is as great as Instapage has been, I will be just fine. :)

Nkululeko C.

Instapage review

Reviewed on 03/04/2020

It helps me and my team to be gives the best to our clients.

Pros

Most thing I like about Instapage it integrated easily with our existing CRM system.

For us, we're able to give our clients best and converting landing pages. It really requires much technical skills it has frequently user interface.

It allows us to create a variety of landing pages so that we can do Split test to find a convertible landing page.

If you really have no idea where to start Instapage gives you best templates that you can drag and drop and give them your personal touch.

They have a most outstanding customer support.

Cons

Mobile device- if you've been designing your landing page on your desktop on the mobile devices some it becomes something you were not expected or you like.

Rahul G.

• Customer Support Software

Great easy to use software for lead generation

Reviewed on 13/02/2017

Easy to use software and their industry first landing page collaboration tool is super useful. Their pre-built templates are so professional as well.

Lots of templates

Nicholas S.

Your Search for the Best Landing Page Platform is Over

Reviewed on 28/07/2015

I've worked with pretty much every major landing page platform over the past couple years. Some offered way too much customization, which zapped the fun right out of the building process. Others were so restrictive, every page looked the same. Then, I found Instapage and everything changed. Honestly, working with Instapage feels like cheating. It's just too easy, yet it works!

From clean templates, to an easy-to-use interface, Instapage seems to have everything I need for myself and my clients and nothing I don't need. The drag-and-drop page builder is extremely easy to start using, and it is actually quite enjoyable, if you're a marketing nerd (and not a developer) like me.

What's even better though, are the integrations into all the major email service providers, and the awesome A/B testing capabilities. Right now I'm running about six different split tests and they took just minutes to set up.

So if you're looking for an affordable, easy-to-use landing page editor, that has a robust set of analytics and A/B testing features, Instapage is a great fit.

Colin A.

• Customer Support Software

I never used a Landingpage Tool and I was amazed how easy Instapage can be used.

Reviewed on 31/07/2017

Pros

I like the ease of use and the great library of templates I can choose from. The way you can modify the Desktop and Mobile templates is very easy and allows precision while changing the template. The integration for newsletter system is also great. You can directly add your landing page to your own domain which is great, or use a instapage specific subdomain, apart from other publishing methods which I don't need.

Cons

The only thing which is missing is like a automation API with which I can automatically create landing page. However I'm not sure how great the demand is for this feature.

C.j. F.

• Customer Support Software

This product is awesome for creating professional landing pages quickly.

Reviewed on 14/06/2017

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how intuitive it is, they make creating a quick page so easy that this is my go to over creating a page in my CMS.

Cons

They are limited in regard to the fonts they have available, their customer service for troubleshooting is not always the best.

Ja'net A.

Great for business owners

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

Pros

That it allows you to create landing pages for digital products and services. You can do it yourself with little experience when it comes to technology. Once a lead page is set up in instapage you don’t have to do anything, but wait for the sale!

Cons

Although it is really great and user friendly it is definitely costly. That is the only downside.

Andrii B.

• Customer Support Software

We used Instapage for building sales landing pages for our chemical products line

Reviewed on 13/10/2015

I used this software for creating a landing page for our client's marketing campaign about chemical products line. In fact, the service is really handy and usability meets high standards.

I have managed to create professionally looking page with action buttons in about an hour including design speculations. All the elements can be moved throughout the page, adjusted and edited. It has align features to position elements symmetrically.

Also, it is possible to publish the page on custom domains which is very important.

It allows A/B testing which is important as any marketing campaign is a dynamic process, ever-adjusting. Instapage meets this criteria well, in my opinion.

The only con that I identified so far is that HTML editing is not included into Basic Plan ($29). But it is compensated by quite powerful functionality and a lot of pre-built templates. At this moment I didn't need it yet. But the upgrade for this option moves up to $55 which is expensive.

Dave S.

My new favorite tool

Reviewed on 06/05/2015

I use Instapage for my landing pages for various businesses and startup ideas, esp validation. The UI is extremely easy, and the templates are well-designed. I am not a master of HTML and CSS, but I am decent at designing. Instapage enables me to build a good-feeling website without any technical expertise. I get a lot of compliments on the websites I build with Instapage.

Pros

Base templates are great. Drag and drop is super easy. Has everything you need for a landing page and is flexible to add in other features/integrations such as an HTML TripAdvisor form or GA. Customer support is instant and helpful.

Cons

Encountered one minor issue, the builder page to saved page differed and took some finagling. I would save from the builder page and then preview but the preview did not match the builder page. Not a hindrance but required some extra thinking.

Serge H.

• Customer Support Software

Powerful Landing Pages (incl. Awesome Customer Support)

Reviewed on 12/05/2015

I am sure most of you agree that designing great landing pages used to involve a design / IT team (costing lots of $) or a bunch of freelancers (wasting your time). We were in exactly the same situation until we found Instapage.

This is an awesome apps to design powerful landing pages without spending a lots of money or wasting precious time. The drag and drop menu is extremely easy to use. Every Tom, Dick and Harry (absolutely no designing or IT background is needed) master's Instapage in no time.

Once your page is live, changes and updates can be easily implemented (again without involving any 3rd party). We simply love it!

Pros: - Awesome Support team - Converts Landing Page to Mobile - User friendly software - Great A/B Testing - Able to do awesome designs easily - Conversion tracking & proper lead management - Mailchimp integration - Great Templates -

Cons: - You will never stop using it! ;-) Instapage is one of the great tools for online marketers.

Babak M.

Cool for landing pages

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Pros

We use it to develop our landing pages. Ease of use and simple with enough functionalities.

Cons

A bit confusing user interface. Sometimes getting lost during configurations.

• Customer Support Software

Simple to use and all but.. completely worth the money? mmm not 100% sure (unless you use...

Reviewed on 18/01/2018

Simple to use and have the ability to A/B test everything

Pros

It's very easy to use, straight forward. It gives you options to A/B test with more than two version and it gives you data on it.

Cons

Features and functionalities are low or if they exist they charge you more. Who knew that integrating the AdWords would result in having to billed annually!) Their support team is the "if I can't recreate the problem, it doesn't exist" type. If you add users, you can work on the same page but you can't even publish or update because you don't have permission to it, if you want that permission, you have to pay extra! - It's simple to use within their features but after that, be ready to pay extra for pretty much everything.

Cort tafoya D.

Instapage is a sold landing page design and a/b testing tool

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

Overall we're satisfied with Instapage and it has helped us eliminate copy and design that wasn't resonating with visitors.

Pros

Being able to clearly compare tests between landing pages is essential and Instapage does this very well.

Cons

When you update the desktop version of the page, the mobile one stays the same. And sometimes we found our mobile page design getting way out of wack for no reason.

Joanne M.

I rely on Instapage to get my Creative ON & get new Clients

Reviewed on 25/01/2017

I love the way Instapage lets me create, edit and preview with great effect. I can use video, text, images and capture the right type of lead. I find it easy to use and it can almost let me do everything I need on one page. A couple of things that could help me are:- Form Builder - so be able to create forms like Enrolment Forms with the ability to put in Terms & Conditions with acceptance. The other thing is the ability to Rotate Images and Remove Backgrounds from images then I don't have to source any other software for my Landing Pages. Oh one more thing, I like Instapage so much I use it for my website copy, so maybe a 3x page landing page option to build quick results-focused web pages.

Rodrigo iván C.

• Customer Support Software

Almost the best landing page builder, but...

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Pros

Super easy to use and not complicated at all, has one of the best UX/UI in the software industry, and its simple with a lot of capabilities.

Cons

The web hooks application and integrations are pretty bad, you have to constantly check that those are connected and you can miss traffic because of this.

Kyle D.

Almost Perfect

Reviewed on 07/05/2015

I've created quite a few landing pages for current and upcoming projects. Instapage makes it fast and easy. After experiencing Instapage's drag and drop interface I don't want to go back to using any other tools.

Pros

Very personal interaction with the team. I received direct emails and really felt like they were taking time to help me personally.

Customer support was very quick and responsive when I needed help.

Instapage integrates seamlessly with a wide variety of other services.

Cons

Unfortunately the issues I ran into were not solved (yet).

Michael C.

• Customer Support Software

Straightforward and functional landing page software

Reviewed on 21/07/2017

Pros

Extremely responsive chat support. Like, the chat support? Don't worry about it. They'll respond fast.

Cons

Video backgrounds are difficult to use. Not impossible, but it should be easier because video backgrounds convert really well

Tony D.

On a good trajectory

Reviewed on 14/02/2017

The main reason I chose Instapage is because the terms of getting started were more friendly that LeadPages. You got a 30-day free trial, the option of a month-to-month plan, and most of the key features that you'd get with LeadPages. I bought the agency version and have experienced a few functional hiccups, like the ability to move your page creations into different list without getting help from tech support, but generally it's functioned well. Unlike LeadPages, the mobile format requires reformatting at all times, which cost more time. So, one should be aware that there are some ease of use issues still need to be resolved. Also, they recently made a change to the free trial, dropping it from 30 to the more standard 14-day period. That puts a damper on things for me--I hope that they complement that reduction in trial period with some sizeable gains in functionality: Preferably to being at par with basics delivered by LeadNet AND differentiating features.

Pros

Template designs and Drag-and-Drop functionality.

Cons

Mobile formatting required and can't re-assign pages to different folders.

Armin M.

Great for landing pages

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

Instapage is very handy tool and better than most landing page providers in the market.

Pros

It's very easy to use and landing pages can be created right away.

Cons

There are some issues with conversion tracking.

Michelle A.

Incredible costumer support

Reviewed on 29/06/2017

Pros

I like the ease in programming, everything they offer to integrate it with other platforms, the ease in downloading leads, and the ease of analytics and the measurement of the conversion rate