e-days

Online absence manager and staff holiday planner

4.5 /5 (57 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
4.6
4.3
4.5
4.8
Paul H.

Why E-days!

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

Excellent support from the on-boarding team, it was very easy to get our company up and running. Whenever we have had a question, the product support team have been able to solve it within a few hours

Pros

Simple to use, every user finds it intuitive to use and as a manager provides crystal clear overview of everyones absenteeism

Cons

No real issue.
Understanding part-time rotas took a bit of time and some additional support videos would be helpful in this area

Inca R.
Industry: Management Consulting

NEW USER

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

Very good!

Pros

User friendly, you can't break it! We also like that you can customise your personal page.

Cons

We don't like the main calendar view, it's confusing and you can't scroll week by week, it only jumps month by month.

Dawn W.

Great Product, Professional Company

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

Absence Management is now clearly and consistently recorded which gives us the tools to manage this (we did not have this pre e-days).

Pros

Because it is an online tool, staff can access it easily from their phones. It keeps clear records and allows us to see patterns for absence at a glance.

Cons

Not always intuitive when something doesn't work but a quick email to support and this is usually rectified with clear instructions from the support team.

Kenny P.
Industry: Education Management

e-days Feedback from Sirius Academy

Reviewed on 18/09/2019

I can produce a very accurate account of staff movement and create reports with confidence, making my role more effective. I use e-days continuously throughout my working day and find that I gain more confidence the more I use it with the added support of the e-days team.

Pros

e-days gives accurate accounts of daily/weekly/annually of staff absence, whether planned or unplanned.
It allows me as an Administrator the ability to add and/or remove information appropriately associated with our company.
If there are any issues or users are unsure of entries or procedures, I can amend or support with ease.
The Support team is always at hand by phone or email and has been an excellent service to me personally, adding greater confidence with the software and my daily usage.

Cons

Entering/amend new staff can be quite time consuming.

Heather M.
Industry: Retail

E-days

Reviewed on 27/03/2019

The experience of E-days has been very positive. The absence types make it very easy to track a range of absences; and employee can easily access their annual leave, and mage this themselves.

Pros

The interface (both front and back) is very intuitive and easy to use. The new back view features mean that the whole use of the system can be customised to each employee, if needed.

Cons

I'm very happy with it. It works very well.

Emma H.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

e-days Review

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

As a small company, we were previously using a paper-based system to process annual leave. E-days has removed this time-consuming administration and given our employees the flexibility to book their leave at any time and from any device - this flexibility has been great for our field-based staff and we have received really positive feedback from our employees and managers.

Pros

User friendly, very visual and reports in real-time.

Cons

No dislikes - sometimes we need help with the reporting function but e-days' support team are always on hand to provide guidance when needed.

Stephen E.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

E-days support

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

Pros

We've been using E-days for quite a few months not and in generally trouble free. When we do have issue, usually due to the initial set-up but e-days technical support have been great. Very fast and very responsive.

Cons

Wish we'd have asked more questions during the initial set-up most of our issues are related to how the software was initially configured.

Karen S.
Industry: Medical Devices

New one

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

I always get excellent response from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] whenever I contact him and if he is not available the team are just as helpful.

Pros

Easy to read, easy to book and very simplistic.

Cons

Just sometimes finding the right place to get the information

Olivia C.
Industry: Facilities Services

good features, easy to use

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Pros

good features (nhs update is great) easy to use, updates and videos are helpful,

Cons

nothing really other than it logs me out roughly every hour

Maqsood T.

Good Support System

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

Pros

Easy to use and very handy for admintrator

Cons

Nothing, as of now we didn’t have any issue

Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

E-days review

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

Pros

Easy for me as an admin and also our users

Cons

Nothing! It seems to do everything we need

Sandra M.
Industry: Financial Services

Support

Reviewed on 17/05/2019

Good

Pros

I like the support team the most. They always give me an answer within half an hour.

Cons

For a new employee, administrator, little difficult

Louise S.
Industry: Utilities

Edays Review

Reviewed on 18/03/2020

Pros

The software is easy to use from a user perspective, and you can produce meaningful reports from the system.

Cons

As an administrator sometimes navigating your way around and selecting the right thing can sometimes be difficult.

Jade S.
Industry: Events Services

Hummingbird E-days review

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 02/03/2020

It has been really good, customer services are amazing and get back to me so quickly which I think is such a positive

Pros

It is very easy to use and quite self-explanatory when you log in for the first time so I don't have to keep explaining it to new starters in our company.

Cons

The set up was really long and difficult and I nearly didn't go through for it as I found the set up way too time-consuming

Jacqueline B.
Industry: Education Management

Ease of Access and Support

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and very user friendly. As a department we have found that it has all that we require and all of our new starters have grasp it from day one.

Cons

There is very little that we have found not to like, but sometimes the system does once updates have occured revert or throws up issues which does not relate to all of the users

Lucy D.
Industry: Law Practice
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Conyers Dill & Pearman

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

I admit that I am not the most savvy user when it comes to new technology. The team at Edays from day 1 were patient with the multiple questions, demonstrations, hand-holding to get me started and comfortable with the system. When the handover to the support team was done, again I had the same experience of responsiveness, clear assistance and friendly service.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and intuitive. The ability to easily record and track time and attendance is helpful

Cons

I do find the reporting function is not as intuitive. When trying to run a report for the first time it is sometime difficult to select the correct filters

Zoe B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great service, great product

Reviewed on 06/04/2020

Amazing, can't fault it really!

Pros

I love how useful it is and how quick the team get back to me if we have an issue

Cons

Sometimes and only sometimes it doesn't do something that it should do but the team are so helpful and fix the problem straight away.

Amy W.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Very simple and easy to get started!

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

Managers are able to see not just their own team but the entire company making it easier to authorise. We have a strange holiday allowance and E-Days allowed for this, very easy transaction! Very happy.

Pros

its very user friendly, no jumping through hoops. It can be linked to outlook too. very simple and no bells and whistles of stuff you dont need like traditional HR software.

Cons

we haven't come across any cons yet. Maybe a catch up call after using the system for 6 months?

Zofia B.
Industry: Automotive

User friendly

Reviewed on 16/12/2019

This tools is great for absence management, sickness management and reporting.

Pros

The software is easy to use, straight forward new joiner set, any maintenance is easily done.

Cons

I wish that we could add form to some types of absence booking. Also the length of day changes in the setting which causes for the holiday entitlement to change to weird odd numbers.

Iain B.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Changing a ROTA

Reviewed on 14/02/2020

I needed to change some employee rotas that I did not understand how to do this.

The Support technician was excellent

Pros

clear visual display and easy navigation

Cons

Some Changes to data do not always give you the right result as it is not clear about all the steps to take

Steve D.
Industry: Law Practice

Great at what it does

Reviewed on 20/03/2020

It's been positive. We've had a relationship with eDays for over a decade. Problems have been resolved smoothly and quickly and they are good to deal with.

Pros

It takes a process that needs to be done and does it well. It's a simple tool that managed absences

Cons

The version we are on (admittedly we have not migrated) does not have great connectivity to other services. Having seen a demo of the new version, this is fully resolved.

Jennine G.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Comprehensive Holiday Reporting Software

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

Gives our business the transparency needed across all offices.

Pros

You can use for multi-countries with different bank holidays, some of which also have different calendar start dates and can cope with part-time hours too.
A lot of reporting functions. Individual & group ways to make changes.
For most functions very easy to use, the more you put into the software, the more you will get out of it.
Plenty of instruction videos to teach you something new.

Cons

Would be great to get a app and simplifying and menus more.

Industry: Computer Software

Simple and effective absence management system

Reviewed on 23/09/2019

Pros

Intuitive holiday and sickness booking process
Easy email/in-app holiday management feature
Year by year calendar views
Ability to customise to meet company procedures
Excellent on-boarding and post launch support

Cons

User interface needs a bit of modernisation

Alison F.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

e-days Review

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 21/02/2020

Leave/TOIL is all recorded online, hence, no need for paper records.

Pros

All leave/TOIL data is recorded in one database and, therefore, easy to view.

Cons

The system can be confusing to use if staff have a varying weekly work pattern.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Philip C.
Industry: Management Consulting

Easy entering of holidays and management of TOIL / absences.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 13/04/2018

It replaced an internal spreadsheet and is a more efficient / polished way to manage this process.

Pros

I like how the widgets are movable and the visualization of holiday days across the year is a really good way of planning / seeing how to balance the use of holidays.

Cons

I do not know how expensive the solution is, or how good the customer support is. I know that the operations team has had some issues with adding days on top of standard bank holidays off for all members but are working with the customer service team to sort it out.