HubSpot Sales Hub

Freemium email productivity & tracking for sales teams

4.5 /5 (285 reviews) Write a Review!

Philip R.
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Happy CRMing

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

For the Free cost it excellent. When business picks up I will buy into the payable version. Not invoicing any one right now. It been over 4 months with NO INCOME!!!

Pros

Ease of use and great interface and how it integrates with other software i.e. Freshbooks

Cons

Text messaging is a huge part of our business and having to add texting is labor-intensive. When setting a new task. It doesn't create the next step in the sales process

Danny U.

33 CBD Supply Hubspot Review

Reviewed on 27/08/2020

Pros

Overall functionality and product options as well as the extensive educational platform

Cons

Different contracts for different modules

Sean M.

• Customer Support Software

Great for sales and marketing

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

Very happy. I’ve found the system very helpful. I have a better handle on my contacts and leads. HubSpot is very supportive and offer a great training environment which goes beyond just the scope of the system. It does start becoming a little pricey once you start taking on additional “hubs”.

Pros

It’s extremely flexible allowing you to set up your system to match your business processes. Not only that, the number of integrations in offer allows you to add whatever you need to manage your day-to-day operations.

Cons

There are some quirks that mean automation can be a little clunky. The most obvious of which is that tasks created by an automation can’t be assigned to a specific task queue related to the activity required.

Chase L.

• Customer Support Software

Great product for email tracking!

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

This product greatly increased my sales volume, being able to see when my email was read, and when links in the email were clicked was really a priceless tool.

Pros

Easily track emails in Microsoft Outlook or Gmail.
- customer service responds to your issues, tries to help resolve in a timely matter

I remember that I had an issue with their notifications once, where they wouldn't show up on my phone unless I turned my computer off; I submitted a request for them to fix this, explained that I didn't turn my work computer off ever, but still needed to get notifications on my phone, and they fixed the issue within a few weeks from my original request! I was completely shocked that they took care of this for me, all of my co-workers said they were now getting notifications as well!

Cons

There was a short period of time where they didn't have a cell phone app, but that's not the case any longer. There's really not anything not to like if you pay for the service; my work paid for my premium account, and Hubspot quickly resolved any issues I had.

Katerina M.

Hubspot SalesHubb

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Pros

The simplicity for the end-user and great integration with the marketing data.

Cons

The reporting, which is lacking flexibility comparing to Salesforce.

Louis C.

• Customer Support Software

Hubspot Sales Software has helped our sales team organize leads and to qualify new customers...

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

In our final analysis, our company has greatly benefited from Hubspot Sales software's keenly constructed systems for contact, habit behavior as well as for predicting future customer activity regarding our product. Demonstration and free evaluation of Hubspots feature rich software is available and we highly recommend their product.

Pros

Hubspot's "messages" feature allows prospects to directly access any team members expertise by placing alerts on our companies' website pages.
We really like their application''s ability to both let us know in real time which customer contacts are arriving immediately as well as building reports in the back round which then gives our company further insight into potential client behavior..
Hubspot's templates feature will compile useful customer profiles which then allows our team the capability to predict which demographics are most suitable for future prospecting.

Cons

The cost of operation for current feature set is higher than some competitive rival solutions.
That said , this condition we believe is mitigated by some specific and most useful features like "sequences" which allow
for in depth grouping of customer behavior.

Zakary H.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool that keeps us organized (can get expensive)

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

It has been good. Like mentioned above I would enjoying seeing a simpler version of the tool that gives growing teams the tools they need. Something between the Sales Pro and the free sales tools.

Pros

I love being able to get a quick view into the actions of our sales team. As the Marketing Manager, I am constantly handing leads to the sales team. With Hubspot, I am able to track the progress of that lead to ensure things continue to move in the right direction.

Cons

The thing I like the least is that it seems like Hubspot is adding more features and functionality however they are adding them with the bigger companies in mind. We are a growing company that likes to employ more of a start-up mindset. So when features get added that don't matter to our team we are still subject to the subsequent pricing changes.

• Customer Support Software

The best CRM for small and medium sized companies

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Hubspot allows me to effectively management my sales pipeline, keeping track of the main clients and deals.

Pros

I really like Husbpot because it's very easy to use and has multiple relevant integration with other softwares, such as Gmail, Google Drive and Google Calendar. Husbpot is perfect for small and medium businesses, as it's flexible and robust at the same time. It allows you to customize your sales funnel and program automatic reminders, tasks and follow-ups. This is the best CRM I've used so far. Also, Hubspot integration with Gmail automatically log events into the company/deal profile, facilitating the lead management. Finally, their free trial is very complete and helpful to understand how it works.

Cons

The reporting tool is a bit limited, as it doesn't allow you to customize charts and reports so much. Even though they collect a lot of data, it could be processed in a more robust and efficient way to help sales people to understand their performance better.

Nic G.

Great SASS for large organizations

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

I love the platform and have used it personally in my business, and with multiple clients. It's a great tool and it's functionality is a huge plus - if you are at the level where you need this type of support.

Pros

The platform is really large and offers a lot of functionality. The ability to manage social, email, customers, and workflows is incredibly valuable - especially if you have a very large audience (5k ppl on your list or more).

Cons

While it's terrific for large companies, it's a bit large for smaller companies or startups. The price can also be prohibitive if you have a limited budget and small audience.

Bonnie N.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Track your leads through Sales Process

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Very easy to get set up and going. By tracking the phases of the sale and moving between (can use drag and drop in table view) it easily allows a quick view of the sales funnel. It allows for quick interaction with HubSpot marketing to send targeted communication relevant to the stage of the deal. The export function is also a favorite as it facilitates quick reporting on fields managed in HubSpot into presentations or management reports.

Pros

The ease of tracking initial prospects through all the phases of sales we track to ultimate won or lost deal

Cons

Inability to go back and link communication with prospects not initially logged in the client record. Unless all emails are logged and tracked when the contact record is accessed some emails may not be present in Hubspot.

Mal P.

• Customer Support Software

Great for a small startup

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Overall, Hubspot streamlines the sales experience and gives you the nudges/prioritization you need to stay on top of tasks. It's definitely helped me - I don't know how much value it provides for the price point, but I'm not the admin/buyer.

Pros

I've been very impressed with Hubspot's capabilities (especially as someone who has used Salesforce before). Deal/contact creation and management is user-friendly and easy, and love the ability to push tasks to myself. I especially love the integration with gmail.

Cons

Some integrations are buggy/weak - the integration with Asana is especially poor, as the functionality once a task is pushed to Asana it is not useful. Also wish there was a way to filter the way attachments are automatically added - having a ton of email signatures saved is annoying when you're trying to find a contract.

Best Inbound Integrated Salesforce Platform

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Pros

It's integrated with all our inbound actitivity, marketing, webtraffic etc etc

Cons

The permissions management could be improved

Brian S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Organize your customers

Reviewed on 17/01/2018

Encourage everyone to at least try this software for a couple weeks and see how well they adapt to it. Easy to use and simple approach.

Pros

Great ability to set up future "tasks" on certain dates/times. Instead of overloading a calendar with a "to-do" list, using the tasks reminders is more convenient, and straightforward.

Cons

Having "double-entry" leads and customers can be cumbersome, but easy to fix if needed. Not having email addresses can be a hurdle.

Super powerful and easy to use

Reviewed on 23/01/2019

Pros

I've used Hubspot sales on teams of 8 and teams of 200. It's a great tool that can help you scale your business and grow your sales big time. It's super easy to use, they offer great support and we love this software.

Cons

Generally speaking, Hubspot has been a pretty awesome company to work with. I don't have any complaints at this time.

Scott M.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Hubspot is great for remote salesperson

Reviewed on 20/01/2021

This is the first sales software I have used so I have nothing to compare it to. I like it though and find it very user friendly.

Pros

Ease of use, integration with setting up appoints, integration with my daily calendar, emailing sales prospects.

Cons

Sometimes leads transfer out of your name even when they shouldn't. For example, when you switch a lead to "set appointment" it should stay in your name. Sometimes the system hiccups and transfers leads that it shouldn't to other salespersons.

Katy P.

• Customer Support Software

Love the deal tracking capabilities

Reviewed on 16/03/2019

Pros

I love that the software is extremely versatile and customizable. The support team is always available to help you find answers to your questions or solutions for your needs.

Cons

The close date field is required and cannot be hidden. It tracks different data than it implies, so it can be confusing.

Neil C.
  • Industry: Photography

Excellent Email Tracking

Reviewed on 15/12/2020

Before I discovered Hubspot I often would wonder was "that" email opened, now there are no more questions if it was I can track it.

Pros

I really like the the email Open feature. It allows me to follow how many times an email that I send to a customer or potential customer. This feature is great for timely follow ups.

Cons

I have use Hubspot for several years and I cannot think of anything I would want to see added. It does everything I need.

Brenan L.

Sales Hub makes basic CRM functionality accessible to SMBs

Reviewed on 06/11/2019

Pros

Sales Hub makes basic CRM functionality accessible to SMBs who often do not have the resources (time, money or people) or knowledge. It enables them to better manage deals and prospects.

Cons

The design of the CRM is heavily focused on an inbound sales model, so the platform lacks design functionality for other models such as outbound. Companies with moderate to complex requirements will not find the flexibility they are looking for.

Martha H.

Decent CRM for sales

Reviewed on 06/12/2016

The sales aspect is pretty good but for the money I would use Pipedrive instead. It feels like the pipeline is over built and getting to the information I need quickly seems cumbersome.

Pros

Integrated with the rest of Hubspot

Cons

It is over built and updating information is clunky

Boris nicolas E.

One of best free CRMs

Reviewed on 12/07/2018

Pros

offers free subscription and has no major limitations in number of users or number of contacts as some of the competitors have. You can try it out as long as you want.

Cons

some futures have to be bought and can get expensive. Missing some automatisation, like for instance you have imported contacts with company names, but the companies are not shown, when you go from contacts to companies.

Nicole D.

Must-have Marketing Tool!

Reviewed on 30/12/2014

Pros

There's lots to rave about when it comes to HubSpot, but I have to say that what I like most about it is that it's constantly improving. While HubSpot is already an essential component of Pyxl's inbound/digital marketing, as well as most of our clients, they also do an amazing job of taking user suggestions and making the platform better each and every month. HubSpot is also one of those companies that you can't help but buy into the culture of! Great product, great company!

Cons

There's not much to dislike about HubSpot, but one area of improvement I see is around the reporting functionality. The reports that are currently available are helpful, but I could definitely see this part of the platform being improved.

Sean W.

• Customer Support Software

Hubspot has taken your inbound marketing day to day to the next level!

Reviewed on 09/07/2015

Pros

The ease of use, great support and glitch free experience.

Cons

Upgrade pricing is a little steep from one product to the next.

Sarah L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Pros

Logging emails was quite easy, and the chrome extension made it easy to see my notes directly from gmail.

Cons

The chrome extension interfered with the functionality of one of the other extensions I regularly use, and the email templates I found to be rather cumbersome to use and would much rather just enable canned responses in gmail instead.

Ernesto R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

• Customer Support Software

Awesome platform to manage and optimize your inbound marketing

Reviewed on 12/11/2014

Pros

The platform is very complete and has endless tools and options to create a strong marketing campaign. Customer service is impeccable. It allows us to manage everything in one system; the mobile app is easy and effective and great when on the road.

Cons

I have had no problems so far. You just need to understand it requires a serious commitment in time and effort to build up and really take advantage of all the system offers.

Kyle B.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Good Plugins and Simple CRM Interface

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Pros

Our company used the hubspot sales crm tool to connect with potential new software clients. There is a browser and email plugin that can be super helpful with logging people directly and recalling information

Cons

The system felt somewhat clunky and was not super user friendly. While you were able to access everything you needed, it was not the greatest way to pull up info in a timely manner.