FuseDesk

Help Desk, Support Ticketing, and Messaging Platform

4 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

Great Infusionsoft add-on for customer service

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

Fusedesk integrates well with Infusionsoft and all the cases can be viewed from within Infusionsoft. Fusedesk has simplified the way we respond to customer support requests.

Pros

I love it that you can have a central support email for customer service and the cases can be easily divided up among several staff members.

Cons

If the customer is marked as unsubscribed in Infusionsoft, you cannot respond to their support request via Fusedesk. This is likely nothing Fusedesk can do about, but it nevertheless can be a pain.

Tom H.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Help handle customer's emails quickly and professionally viewing history of emails, notes and...

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

Pros

I like that they provide a free trial. I liked that I could view key customer metrics so I could better serve my customers more quickly.

Jeremy S.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016

Kirsten T.

FuseDesk does the trick but I like other help desk platforms better.

Reviewed on 05/12/2017

Pros

The notifications are on point. The functionality is there. I like that it is easily integrated with Infusionsoft and you can set up templates for responding to tickets.

Cons

I find FuseDesk to be incredibly glitchy and it bothers me because closing tickets that aren't cases, pulling up templates and even reassigning cases can take multiple attempts, thus wasting valuable time.