Google Ads

4.1/5
Customer Support Software
3.9/5

Arturo

"If your business is not on the web, it doesn't exist."

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Ads is an excellent platform to run campaigns that can be shown almost everywhere, and can also be seen on Youtube, but of course it is a complex tool to understand once you are already running campaigns.

Pros

Google Ads gives us a projection of how our marketing campaign will perform according to the flexible budget that we give at the beginning of the planning, with this we can make several decisions since these algorithms are an estimate that can take us to the top, or not perform well at all, because in the end you can put a lot of money, but if you do not have quality content, the organic positioning of this, will not index your site properly and the investment will not be worth it.

Cons

Being able to create a marketing campaign with google ads, does not guarantee you positive results instantly, because as the market has gone up, then it is not so profitable to use this type of service. Of course it is easy to use this tool at the beginning, but as you advance in the process, the platform will start to become more complex to use.

Shahzad

Google Ads is by far the Best PPC Platform if you want actual conversions

Reviewed on 08/06/2022

Overall experience has been very good I can say as if you're looking for Actual Conversions and not the attributed conversions unlike other Ad Platforms then you can get that here as they provide different attribution models which can help the advertisers to identify which Campaign or Ads helped in getting the conversions.

Pros

- It allows the advertisers to plan the keywords with the use of Keyword Planner which is their own offering
- Newly Launched Responsive Search Ads are far far better than the old Expanded Text Ads and it allows the Optimization scope for Text Ads
- Allows the advertiser to directly integrate with Google Analytics where the Advertiser can create the Remarketing Audiences and import them in Google Ads to be used in Ad Campaigns
- Allows the user to show ads on certain websites and website types and similarly exclude them if it is required.

Cons

- The Recommendations they provide using their AI is 80% of the time is useless.
- Display Ads and its Network is very poor and its Display Ads Targeting is very poor compared to other vendors in the market.
- No Option to allow the advertiser to showcase which Type of Website and Quality of Website they want to display their Ads.

Taboola and AdRoll
Jay
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Google ads is such a pompous, entirely frustrating experience in futility

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

Try to keep from spending a fortune by learning the process and then they change it so you’re constantly having to re-learn how to use it. It’s ridiculously frustrating on purpose, designed so Google makes more money.

Pros

Nothing. It’s a ripoff program designed to make you spend more because you have to keep learning it daily for years on end

Cons

Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it does.

Baillo

My advertisements

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

According to my experiences Google AdSense is a very good monetization software that I recommend to everyone. I earn more than 4,000€/month thanks to Google AdSense

Pros

I am delighted to write a review on this beautiful software that helps us monetize its valuable content. Google ads is a software that I have always liked, because this software really helps me to monetize my YouTube channel and also my blog to be able to earn a few hundred or even thousand euros per month. If you are looking for a monetization tool, I highly recommend this great software called Google AdSense

Cons

The only problem at Google Google AdSense that tires users like me is at the level of account verification and especially at whose food in the African continent often finds themselves in this problem of receiving 6-digit envelopes. Especially to my African brothers because many African countries are not yet eligible for the monetization of their YouTube channels or blog.

SimpleSet

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

I chose Google AdSense to be able to monetize m1 YouTube channel and my blogs. And we do! I make a living from my blogs Today and it's all thanks to Google AdSense
Angel

• Customer Support Software

The most powerful advertising platform that helps bring in the best traffic and interaction

Reviewed on 10/06/2022

Google Ads does a great job of helping us manage all of the steps we need to take to create an integrated advertising campaign. It also helps us get more traffic and get a good return on our ads.

Pros

I like that Google Ads settings are simple and that its services are efficient and reliable, allowing anyone, including individual users, to deliver their ads to the largest possible segment of interested people at the lowest possible cost, and with the best possible Google support, which is difficult to match with other competing platforms. I like that there are ready-made templates available, as well as the opportunity to use them to quickly generate creative concepts and inventive advertising methods. I like how it integrates with other Google apps, as well as how easy it is to use and share on various social networking sites. I also like how you can utilize search engines to identify keywords to publish your activity through, and how you can analyze data by exporting it to Google Analytics. It's fantastic to set up a campaign and measure and analyze traffic, as this allows you to evaluate how well you've done with your outreach and what improvements you need to make for future campaigns.

Cons

I had no negative experiences with Google Ads, and this is due to its integration with Google applications, which simplifies all of the steps, as well as receiving full-featured support from Google, which includes educational materials and direct assistance, as well as reasonable subscription prices.

Domingo

• Customer Support Software

Google ads. We need to accept is the only search engine at people's mind.

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

You need to be there because almost every people do a search over Google and the first results will be ads. You'll spent a lot of time learning how to do a really good ad and understanding the difference between all of the different type of existing ads an campaign types but is better than just follow the Google automation to start your campaigns.
It's a good complement with your social campaigns.

Pros

Works immediately since Google is the most common search engine.
High conversion rate (people is already looking for your product / service).
Keyword planner an keyword analysis.
Advertise also on YouTube.
Integration with a lot of services to do management.
Only pay for clicks (not for showing your ads).

Cons

Waste of budget due to non intended clicks. (just looking / competitors / bots / others).
Lack of strategy could lead you to use excessive keywords or combine ad-sets/campaigns.
Too much settings. Too much micro management.
Time consuming.

Jordan

Expensive but thoroughly effective

Reviewed on 25/06/2022

Wonderful, spend the time investing in learning how to run this and you'll be well served.

Pros

I love the analytical insights I can pull from my advertising reach and campaigns.

Cons

You can definitely blow your budget with rookie mistakes if you don't watch yourself.

Craig
  • Industry: Online Media

• Customer Support Software

Surprisingly easy to use and effective

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

Pretty straightforward to use. I was initially concerned about how technical the set up process would be, but I needn't have worried, as Google makes everything quick and easy. And as as writer, I loved crafting the ads for my campaign.

Pros

I love the fact that Google Ads only chargesyour for actual clicks. This means that if you're promoting niche content or products and you only have a small budget, you can just pay for the amount of clicks you can afford. The daily budget can be as low as £1.60 a day (at the time of writing this review), making it affordable to bloggers and local businesses, etc.

Cons

Although there are some decent stats available for your ad campaign, I couldn't find anyway to see which of my ads was performing best (you can run three different ads at the same time for your campaign). If I had this information, I feel I could tailor my ads to what was working best.

John
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Any business must use Google Ads

Reviewed on 04/07/2022

Google Ads is a robust platform that can help businesses reach a wider audience. However, achieving a good return on investment (ROI) with Google Ads can be challenging. There is no one-size-fits-all formula for success with Google Ads, and businesses must experiment to find what works best for them. With some trial and error, businesses can find the right mix of keywords, ad copy, and targeting options to achieve their desired results.

Pros

Google ads offer the best ROAS because people are likelier to shop on Google than on other social media platforms. This is due to several factors, including that Google is the largest and most popular search engine and that it offers a wide range of shopping-related features, such as product listings and reviews.

Cons

Google Ads is a powerful platform, but it is not easy to use. You need to be aware of many options and settings to create effective ads. You need to have a good understanding of how the platform works to be successful.

Soham

• Customer Support Software

The best marketing channel we have!

Reviewed on 11/03/2022

We have been using google ads for over a year and have spent quite a large amount during this time. After switching from facebook ads,quora ads and Microsoft ads, our CPA and quality of leads has never been higher!

Pros

Has a plethora of campaign type options PPC, Display, Video, etc. This along with the volume of searches and reach that google platforms have, google ads have changed our marketing strategy completely.

Google ads lets us fine tune the parameters in the campaign to an unbelievable degree. This has allowed us to target a hyper niche audience.

Cons

In India it charges 18% GST. This eats up the budget very rapidly. It also gives very subpar recommendations which are sometimes optimized to google's own objectives to make money.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

Because google ads gave us more conversions and sales. At least 10X to 15X what we were getting on facebook. We were also able to target the right people at the right time, through the right channel.

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

Google ads proved to give better returns over a long period of time.
Saikat

• Customer Support Software

A must-have for any company any business

Reviewed on 23/08/2021

Beyond the first two months, when I wasn't sure how to achieve our objectives at the lowest cost, our Google Ads campaigns have had the most impact on our initiatives. With Google Maps coverage, our ads are not only informative, but also actionable, and have significantly improved patronage of our (before) least accessible sites.

Pros

"For all parties involved - the publisher, yourself, and, of course, Google Ads - this is a win-win-win situation. It's such a pleasure to have a website that Google Ads has recognized for ad placement."

"I'm overjoyed since my ad may now reach the intended demographic, and I've noticed a significant improvement in my business. I'm quite pleased with Google Ads."

"I've enjoyed using this software for years and will continue to do so in the future because it produces excellent results."

"I like Google Advertising' statistics since they make it simple to set up and then see statistics on your ads to discover which ones are the most effective."

Cons

"Overall, it was a bad experience. Platform is quite unprofessional."

"The user interface can be clumsy at times and has resulted in data loss on a few occasions."

"It's incredibly deep, with a lot of confusing elements."

"The most significant disadvantage of Google Adwords is the high cost of advertisements. This platform is by far the most expensive, which could be a concern in a lower-income country."

LinkedIn for Business

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

Facebook advertising did an excellent job of raising awareness and exposure, but they didn't do as well at translating those numbers into more business.

It's Google. You can try once if you serious about your Business
Jason

Tough To Learn But Well Worth The Time

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

I have worked with Google Ads for the past 9-10 years now. I have worked with very small companies and startups, but also large corporations. I have also worked as a consultant in many variations for companies to help them with Google Ads on a day to day basis or as an account strategist. Knowing this tool has allowed me to work in many different industries from classic cars, to health, travel, pets, and so many others. It is a still that can be carried across industries which has given me the ability to grow quickly in my career and learn new markets and industries.

Pros

I like how easy it is to organize your campaigns and understand what is working for your business versus what is not working. If you know what you are doing, you can optimize and optimize until your fingers bleed if you need to. When you get a full understanding of the tool, you will understand that there are many different ways to optimize as well. One thing most people should learn and understand deeply with Google is their bidding settings. Google uses AI to run automated bidding. They will allow you to focus on almost anything you'd like. For example, you can focus on getting the most impressions possible, or driving conversions (sales, leads, etc.) while trying to git a specific acquisition number. There are loads of options and they are always refining them and coming out with more.

Cons

It can take years to master this tool. Which means if you really give it the time and effort, you can have an incredible skill that many others do not have. I have worked with many different people across various size organizations on Google Ads and many people think they know everything about this tool while they still have a lot to learn. There are always new strategies to learn and optimizations to be made, but that can take a really long time to know and understand. Most people think they can just jump into Google Ads and become an expert immediately, and that is just not the case. If you do find yourself wanting to put in the time and effort to know and understand this tool, you will realize what a great skill that can be. It can be used across so many different industries for a wide variety of needs to fulfill. having a deep understanding of this tool will allow you to have the option to work for some of the worlds top organizations.

Pedro

• Customer Support Software

The Most Powerful and Precise Tool on the Internet, Whether for Small, Medium or Large Business

Reviewed on 31/07/2021

I will report my experience with Google and be as emphatic and comprehensive as I always am when reviewing or commenting on something.

Anyway, Google ads...
I just have to thank this magnificent tool. I can strongly say that it was Google Ads that changed my life. I ventured into Digital Marketing 2 to 3 years ago and had a hard time trying to make my family better and get out of the tight spot we were in financially.

Difficult times, however...

With a lot of focus and learning the functionality of this tool, little by little and over time, I learned the usability and in which segments I should keep the ads. I didn't have any money, but Google Ads is even good at that, I could use the tool all month and pay later, so they charged cards I borrowed from real friends or my Parents. Reluctantly, of course. But I always invested the least. I even used multiple accounts to get a free coupon...

Anyway, to cut it short...

I hit an ad that generated some sales in the month. And it was with the help of Google, pointing me to places, people, genders, gender, age group, and keywords they were looking for about the product that I advertised.

This helped me a lot, because from these sales I managed to follow up on the ads and always improving.

Thank you Google Ads.

Pros

When it comes to quality as a whole. Google Ads surpasses itself, in my opinion it is a very powerful and very accurate tool. It's amazing how quickly the tool delivers a report to us. We raise some ad campaigns on a weekly basis. And every day we keep an eye on the segmentations and analyzing in real time how our campaigns are running, so we can more efficiently and accurately optimize our goals for a more specific target audience.

Super smart tool with hundreds of features to use.

The most impressive thing is that we don't need to invest a lot to get good results in our campaigns.

This is sensational.

I have to say that the support has also been fast and very helpful.

Since I ventured into working with Digital Marketing, I've been constantly receiving emails from Google Ads support even without asking.

In the beginning, I still didn't have much practice, so I received email from several experts at Google to help me. If it weren't for these people, I wouldn't have achieved my goals.

Nowadays, we only follow our older campaigns, because the tool shows in detail who accesses our pages. The GLOBAL TAG configured on our websites, this is extremely powerful and incredibly accurate.

Cons

When it comes to Google Ads, I have no complaints. However, for many inexperienced people who reach the tool, they end up with difficulties in handling it. Because there is a lot of information inside the platform. Lots of buttons and graphics. It ends up getting complicated to work alone in Google Ads. Therefore, it is viable to learn from someone who knows all the features and benefits of the platform.

I think that's it, I don't have a problem with Google Ads, but it's too complex for someone who is starting to advertise their company online.

Mohammed

guaranteed outreach, solid results

Reviewed on 06/07/2021

Beyond the first two months when we weren't too sure of how to reach our goals at the cheapest cost, our campaigns on Google Ads have been the most impactful to our projects. With coverage on Google Maps, our campaigns are not only informative, but also quite actionable and has increased patronage of our (originally) least accessible locations greatly.

Pros

The best thing about google ads is the guaranteed outreach your ad gets while you essentially only pay for the impact of the ad campaign, and not just having your ad broadcast. So then there is never really anything like an unproductive ad campaign with Google Ads. Secondly, for the price of one, ads get broadcast over the several google platforms commonly used in our target communities, so we are able to get better results in shorter times.

Cons

The Display Network option ended up being an added layer we didn't need for our campaigns because it yielded very poor results while costing us quite a bit. We only discovered it after two months when we were scrutinizing the analytics reports.

LinkedIn for Business

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

Our facebook campaigns were great at increasing awareness and visibility, but wasn't so great at converting those numbers into increased customer business.

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

LinkedIn didn't have enough reach within the pool of people we were targeting for our ad campaigns.
Christine

• Customer Support Software

A must have for every business

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

So far I have had an amazing experience with Google Ads as customers and clients have been searching for our products. The customer service support is really good and the Google Ads guide is east to understand. It has helped me managed my Instagram and Facebook Ads. It is also very affordable.

Pros

Google Ads is very useful in my business since it helps me in advertising, in this era of digital advertising it is very intuitive.
The bidding strategies are flexible enough for a variety of businesses which makes carrying out different campaigns way easier.
Real time tracking has also been made easier.
Customers and clients can easily find our products online.

Cons

The features are very complex and overwhelming tile I had to do short courses to know how to manage the Google Ads.
It takes a lot of time to start a new ad, and this could take even a week before i begin realizing results.

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

I now have control of my campaign goals and can monitor how customers and clients are searching for our products.

Instagram

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

It came in handy after my Facebook Ads account was suspended.
Eloise

Better keywords, better results

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

The main thing I did was to characterize on paper (or in a content tool) what you truly need. This relied upon my industry and what I needed with the Adwords lobby.
The significant thing was consistently to attempt to benefit from the device and in a lean manner. To this end, I put away a few minutes for picking up, watching instructional exercises and in any event, perusing short articles regarding the matter. I was adding to a great extent, sharing questions and disclosures. These are a portion of the miracles that the Internet furnishes us with.
I didn't hit the nail on the head the first run through, yet I didn't surrender and figured out how to have an incredible mission.

Pros

AdWords is immense. It has about 33% of all online promotion income.
One of the numerous benefits of Google Ads is having your promotion showed at the ideal opportunity, to individuals searching for what you offer.
It's almost certain that you can discover your objective client on Google, regardless of what specialty you are in. It's the undeniable spot to begin.
An optimal advertisement would one say one is that contacts the perfect individuals at the perfect time, correct? This is the reason Google's device is probably the most ideal alternative available - all things considered, it advances your item or administration in a sectioned, quantifiable, and designated way. See beneath the principle benefits of Google Ads!

Cons

Some first-time sponsors decide to put away minimal expenditure, depending on that old rationale: "in the event that I lose cash, at any rate I'll lose a bit". The issue is that, contingent upon the fragment of the item or administration to be publicized, it is important to put a lot of credit in Adwords to ensure a positive exhibition of the advertisement against the opposition.
For a mission to return true to form, the sponsor needs to comprehend the opposition of the catchphrases that will be coordinated to the advertisement. On the off chance that he doesn't have the foggiest idea about the terms generally utilized by different sponsors, there is a danger of picking unessential watchwords that will bring not very many or no outcomes.

• Industry: Law Practice

Google Ad Review

Reviewed on 09/05/2021

Pros

The fact that one can post multiples ads at the same time for different products and services on offer.

It is easy to maneuver the software of the software in order to integrate multiple different businesses with different ads to display.

One can easily track the progress when using their phones or laptop or any active electronic device that can function with the software.

Cons

Sometimes some ads are blocked since they contain references to topics that are not permitted within their policy guidelines.

Their customer care phone support is not of much assistance, especially when facing challenges.

Meta for Business and Instagram

Reasons for Choosing Google Ads

They give instant communications be it on phone or e-mail.

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

I preferred Google ads software due to the professional look it offers for a company and the target audience as opposed to social media applications e.g. Facebook and Instagram etc.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Google ads review

Reviewed on 24/07/2021

Overall, it is satisfactory.

Pros

The most important thing is the budget flexibility of Google Ads., ie. small as well as big budget people can use this for their product promotion.
The ranking using multiple channels of Google is an added advantage for campaigning comparing to other similar platforms.
The way we can track our ads in Google Ads is very professional. We can get all details in the tracking dashboard, for example- number of clicks, conversations. cost per conversation etc.
Another advantage is its precision, in the location, time, day, keywords etc.
It is very straightforward, ie. if someone type a keyword on search engine and if the keyword matches with ours it is very advantageous for us(campaigner).
For small business it has simplicity.
It will give faster website ranking compared to the normal longer periods.
Demographic targeting is an added advantage of this platform - it specify features like age, gender, income, exemption etc.
The automated and manual features for bid is also a very good part of Google Ads.
It will bring the website on top of the first page of the search and thus no fear of competition.
User friendly dashboard.
Conversion rate is higher in this platform.

Cons

Cost per click is higher in Google Ads comparing to other similar platforms.
For beginner (in using Google Ads) the plat form is confusing and very complex to use and may lead to mistakes which will affect their ads.
Expensive keywords.
Initial budget is higher for beginners.
Sometimes the traffic on the web site may be high, but it will be non-prospective and unqualified one, this will results in loss on the part of campaigner.
Have to continuously test and track the campaign for a a long period to get good results.
For some sector or businesses the number of clicks will be very less, so they to pay for a longer period.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

"Google Ads- Easy to apply platform

Reviewed on 05/07/2021

With Google Ads, we will attain capacity clients as they seek our offerings with the aid of using amassing them for preliminary leads as quickly as they land on our touchdown page. We have discovered google to be the first-rate manner to market it and attain our target market due to the fact we will pick out precise humans to look at our ads.

Pros

I experience that they may be gear that makes google's circle of relatives even easier, they may be smooth to apply and learn, they may be taught to apply to kids and this is certainly wonderful.

Cons

I think they can be better, they want to enhance even though they're heading in the direction of development, different matters I do not assume are all accessible.

Google Ads Creator

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

They are superb at fixing problems, I like them due to the fact they facilitate all of the elaborations of various documents.
Vijeta
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Google Ads help our business to get more customers and increase sales by over 40%

Reviewed on 18/02/2022

We have a very satisfactory experience. Google Ads is our Go-To Marketing Tool to build a stronger database and reach out to prospects who are really in need of our product offerings.

Pros

Google Ads helps our business to target customers who're real buyers and looking for the solutions provided by us on Google Search and Maps. We have been able to increase our year-on-year sales & revenue by over 40% using Google Ads effectively. It helps us to generate qualified leads, increase our database, create brand awareness, increase our website traffic, and also convert more business orders.

Cons

It's very expensive and there's no sure shot method to confirm which Ad Campaigns will have a higher click-through rate and conversion. Despite A/B Testing, sometimes results of Ad campaigns go haywire. Also, best-performing keywords keep changing and their bidding amount goes very high.

Jakub
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Google Ads Review as a digital marketing channel

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Google Ads campaigns are the foundation in the world of digital marketing. And it doesn't really matter if you want to or not. The advantage is that everyone can run a campaign. It's not the case that campaigns run in this way are beneficial for everyone, and not everyone can optimize them.

Pros

Google Ads provides a huge opportunity to reach both new customers, to re-reach as part of a remarketing strategy. I consider the greatest advantage to be the advanced technical possibilities for targeting and campaign management.

Cons

Complications for me are often caused by meaningless rules, incorrectly automatically disapproved ads automatically, complex settings or slow system response.

Revanth
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Cheap and Best Way to Run Advertisements Online

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

The Experience is Very Good, The functionality of Google Ads is amazing and Easy to Understand. Even if you get any issues the customer support is quite good.

Pros

I have a YouTube Channel, So I use Google ads a lot to Run Ads online. I am Completely impressed by its functionality and flexibility to run Advertisements. You can set a range of different types of Ads and also you can target the exact audience with Google Ads. I like the option to schedule the Ads for exact required Date this helped me a lot. I was able to run multiple Ads at a time with Low budget.
One more thing a love about Google Ads is "THE BIDDING" you can set bids for every ads I'm impressed that I was able to run Ads properly with Low bidding.
Option to Add money is safe, withing 10 minutes amount will be added if you use Debit card to Add balance.

Cons

The Money Transfer option in Add balance is quite complicated to me, i researched about it and i was able add money with Money Transfer option, few times it worked fine but the issue is it took days to add money to the balance sometime it took a week, and once the money did't even added, But with Customer support the money got added, it took like 3 weeks to solve the issue. I Hope the Money Transfer option will be improved in Future.

• Industry: Banking

Probably the first marketing system to set up for online campaigns

Reviewed on 23/12/2021

Very satisfied. If something does not work for us we just stop it or change the targeting/budget/bids...
As I mentioned above, it is a great tool for online marketing and if you are able to keep positive ROI from the campaigns it does not matter how much money you put there.

Pros

The campaigns in Google Ads are mostly performance ones so the Search Ads, Shopping Ads (for ecommerce), (dynamic) remarketing campaigns should be the first to set up. Great thing is also automatic campaign optimization (target CPA, target ROAS,..) where Google algorithm optimize campaigns for your target KPIs.

Cons

Google is moving campaigns into the sphere of "black box" which is not the bad thing if you are interested in bottom line = reach your target KPIs. Problem is if you also want to learn from the campaigns like who are your most valued visitors, what are their interests etc. For example Universal App Campaign which target for users to install/make action in App is easy to set up but you miss information about demographics/interest/etc information in reports.

Brandon
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A Must-Have Platform, But Pretty Complex

Reviewed on 13/02/2021

Google Ads does what I need it to do. I am also fortunate to work with a partner agency who spends far more time in the platform than I do. If you plan to spend upwards of $5K/mo on the platform, you should really have a dedicated resource at the controls.

Pros

Google Ads is an industry-standard platform, so in many ways you really have no choice but to use it if you want to reach your audience. That said, I do appreciate that it is fairly intuitive for those who understand digital advertising.

Cons

The features and configuration options are overwhelming. I know that is very likely because Google Ads aspires to be all things to all businesses. When you try to be an essential platform for every business on the planet, it requires thousands of features and options. When you step into Google Ads, it feels like sitting in the cockpit of a commercial airliner.

LinkedIn for Business and Meta for Business

Reasons for Switching to Google Ads

Google has the best reach and channel options.
David

Adwords is amazing..

Reviewed on 11/03/2020

Overall it’s been amazing but the customer service reps and recommendations system leave a bit to be desired.

Pros

I run an agency where our bread and butter is doing AdWords search campaigns for clients. Managing AdWords has literally provided a career and livelihood for me... it’s also given time the ability to generate tens of thousands of leads and well over $10 million dollars in revenue for my clients. Over the years the platform has evolved a lot and in its current iteration it’s more user friendly than ever and I enjoy using it a lot.

Cons

The recommendations system doesn’t always give good recommendations for example it will recommend running responsive search ads for basically every ad group but it’s been VERY rare in my experience that responsive search ads have outperformed revalue ads for our clients... worse yet the recommendations system punishes you for dismissing recommendations (including mediocre ones). Also customer support can be pretty awful at times. Minor issues overall.