Smartsupp Reviews

Renee
Renee
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

My Favorite Live Chat Feature!

Reviewed on 16/01/2019

We use Smartsupp in my organization to chat internally with our Team Members in the field. We have an internal website that they can log into that serves as a performance aid and if they can't find what they're looking for or if they have any questions, they can chat with us live. They love it and we love it. It was extremely easy to install on our site and configure with our branding. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a live chat feature for their business or organization, whether you use it with your Team Members or your customers.

Pros

Free version is an INCREDIBLE value. You can see when people are on your site instantly, and what page they are on. You can even block IP addresses if needed. The chat feature is also fantastic with the option to receive transcripts via email when you're offline.

Cons

Honestly, not a thing. It's one of those solutions that just blows away your expectations.

Response from Smartsupp

thank you for your review Renee!

We are happy to see that you are satisfied with Smartsupp.

All the best,
Smartsupp team

Mansour

Cost effective?

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

Pros

the setup is quite easy and the dashboard is intuitive.

Cons

120 dollars a year is still quite a cost

Phil

Absolute con merchants

Reviewed on 18/04/2023

The WORST EVER! I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE RIP OFF MERCHANTS

Pros

We had used Smartsupp since 2016 and thought we would try out their pro package. We tried it for two weeks and they charged us €580 euros changed back to the standard plan and basically charged us €200 euros for 14 days trial of their pro plan. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE THEY ARE ABSOLUTE CON MERCHANTS

Cons

Their ABSOLUTELY USELESS ACCOUNTS AND HELP TEAMS

Anca
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent

Reviewed on 07/06/2023

centralised communication

centralised communication

Pros

I can connect and communicate through one single tool (Smartupp) and include Facebook customers as well as customers direct from my site

Cons

I cannot integrate different sites that are part of our business / different domains

Boinay
Boinay
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Excellent product

Reviewed on 16/03/2023

Pros

The ease of implementation, the efficiency of the chat.Customers are increasingly using it instead of the telephone

Cons

Not always easy to program the chat bot.The price is high to have more than one chat bot

Michael
Michael

• Customer Support Software

The Best Live Chat System!

Reviewed on 20/03/2019

We've used SmartSupp for over a year now and have never thought to replace it. The live chat is fantastic, it's smart, fast and very lightweight. You can customise everything on it, from users, teams, automatic messages and online/offline times.

The reporting insights are brilliant and let you know if you and your team are responding to clients in a good amount of time.

We'll be using SmartSupp for the foreseeable future!

Pros

Easy To Use
Easy To Setup
Great Support
Fantastic Additional Features
Smart Customisation

Cons

Nothing - everything seems to tick the right boxes.

Response from Smartsupp

Hello Michael, thank you for being our valued customer.

Vieru
Vieru
  • Industry: Veterinary Software

Best product

Reviewed on 16/02/2023

I'm pleased. I like. I use it lightly. It does its job.We want ChatGPT to be the best.

Pros

A chat that does the job it was created for. I have a small to medium business that uses the software very well

Cons

It's not working very well with the user ID on my site. It confuses user names, phone numbers or the like.

Don
Don

• Customer Support Software

Smartsupp connects us with our customers

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

Smartsupp was easy to install and gives us direct contact with potential customers.
Support extends...

Support extends to our mobile phones allowing direct communication between us and students.
Smartsupp allows a small group of professionals to manage a large number of online students.

Pros

1. Instant notice when someone visits our site
2. Direct Communication with our customers
3. Recording of site visits to understand usage

Cons

Nothing that I could think of. Smartsupp just works.

Response from Smartsupp

Thanks, Don! Really appreciate your review.

Viliam

Smartsupp - best online chat

Reviewed on 20/03/2019

I am using Smartsupp on my website and it helping me to get a more customers. I am totally happy with using Smartsupp.

Pros

I really like the simplicity of the Smartsupp. Its super easy to implement on the website, and use it. I really appreciate that i can use this software in free version.

Cons

I think the price is too high for our market (czech and slovak) but if my client wants a high quality, i am definitely recommending smartsupp.

Response from Smartsupp

Hi Viliam,

really appreciate your great review! We are glad to help with your business.

We believe the market price is fair even for cz/sk customers.

Have a nice day.

Mahamat seid
Mahamat seid

• Customer Support Software

manager of several communication channels

Reviewed on 24/11/2022

it makes my online shop a little more efficient

it makes my online shop a little more efficient

Pros

is a personal shopping assistant. I like it because it combines live chat and chatbots for me in time and helps me turn visitors into loyal customers

Cons

I would like to reach more visitors than usual but I can't and more high packages

Excellent Live Chat Service with Impressive Features

Reviewed on 15/03/2023

Pros

I have been using this live chat service for a while now, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with all the functionalities it offers. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the chat window is highly responsive, making communication with customers a breeze. I also appreciate the customizable chatbots, which have helped me automate some of my customer support processes. Additionally, the service's integration with my website's backend system has been seamless, enabling me to track customer behavior and provide them with personalized support. Overall, I highly recommend this live chat service to anyone looking for a reliable and feature-rich platform to enhance their customer support experience.

Cons

The only downside I have noticed with this live chat service is that it can be quite expensive for small businesses or individual users. While the service offers a range of useful features, the cost can add up quickly, especially if you have a large customer base or require extensive support. This pricing structure may be a barrier to entry for some potential users who are looking for a more affordable solution. Despite this, if you have the budget for it, the service's capabilities are definitely worth the investment.

thomas
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

unwanted horizontal scrolls & capability of hiding user photo if needed & miss chat or offline...

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

...some horizontal scroll bars, down my smart supp panel, appeared here since a couple of weeks ago. while zoom of explorer is 100% they are there, and a part of panel goes out of monitor. it was not like this before. i think previous DIV settings were correct.

Pros

the whole software is nice.... miss chat and offline messages of customers are nice too, but...

Cons

i prefer when i miss a chat, or get offline message, that message to Email me to my Gmail account, or get an SMS based on the missed chat, or offline chat, which takes me back to the computer to consider customers. there is another problem, with alerts and alarm voices. they does not work on my cellphone at all. its ASUS ZD551K... ANDROID 5 ... i think it would be nice to use MIDI format, or make alert sounds through functions over every device, instead of a MP3 format to play on it. also, it needed to hide my photo over panel, some times. at least over my own monitor. and finally, i should suggest ...

Andrea
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy and effective

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

Pros

- 5 minutes setup
- Simple Interface
- Right pricing
- Recording is cool to understand customers issues on purchase pipeline

Cons

- Statistics could be enhanced with better reports / automatic alerts when performance trend is decreasing and better long term comparison.

Freshchat and LiveChat
Eric
  • Industry: Hospitality

Perfect solution for small to large businesses

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

Happy with the product. Has worked well, no issues, and will continue to use. Perhaps start looking at more than just the basic features to get more out of the product than we do currently.

Pros

I like the automated messaging and the live chat. The live chat was the initial reason why we wanted to implement this system. It has been very helpful when used. Not many people on the website use the feature, but when they do it's always been great to have.

Cons

It was more complicated to implement on the site, but not sure that wouldn't be the case with any other similar system. Requires a little more web-savy techincal knowledge than we have in-house.

Tinatin

My recommendation to Smarstupp

Reviewed on 14/02/2023

I found this app through my friend, I have to say it exceeded my expectations and I am very happy with the program. I will be happy to recommend it to friends who have small businesses.

Pros

the most of what I l ike in smartsupp is that chat is divided into 4 parts: all, primary, new and mine. We can easily see when new messages arrive. I also like that we have shortcuts that the whole group uses very effectively. The chat is very easy to use , It is a very useful program for our business and simplifies many things for us. Im very thankful.

Cons

What I would like to see improved is that, unanswered messages that is skipped for some reason, should be highlighted in red or black color. it would be so nice to prevent missing chats for sales managers. also what I would like to see improves is mobile version smartsupp. Specifically, I would like to see "mine" messages in seperate and not in all messages.

Tyne

Excellent program

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

Excellent service from support live chat

Excellent service from support live chat

Pros

Easy to use and simple and fast - the online support too, is very good and the mobile app is superb too

Cons

Sometimes a little inaccurate in terms of numbers of visitors but this is probably due to fast changing conditions

Response from Smartsupp

Hi, Tyne! Thank you very much for the review, we appreciate it!
The number of visitors might differ, if you're comaring Smartsupp to Google analytics. You don't have to worry about this, the difference is not caused by some bug or issue, it's there simply because Smartsupp and Google analytics are different tools, and as such are using different metrics to measure the number of active visitors on your website. You can read more about this on our website https://www.smartsupp.com/help/whats-the-difference-between-smartsupp-and-google-analytics/
All the best,
Michaela from Smartsupp

Tardzenyuy

The best Customer support bot

Reviewed on 06/04/2023

I have been using smartsupp in my academic website where i sell articles. It helps in customer retention

Pros

Previously, i was using a different chatbot from another company. When i started using smartsupp free package, i realised that their services were so good. That is why i had to upgrade to the standard package. I will recommend other persons to use Smartsupp on their website. However, i could subscribe for 1years if their monthly cost is reduced to 10$

Cons

Their pricing is too high as compared to other companies

Monika
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

• Customer Support Software

Simple and quick way to contact visitors

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

Website visitors can have answers right away, they feel somebody is there for them, it is important. We do reservations to our studio by chat and consult what kind of service they will need from us.

Pros

It is very easy to use, not much complicated, not to disturbing for website visitor

Cons

Website visitors can´t send their photos.

Response from Smartsupp

Hello Monika,

thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is in September/October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here.
www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/

Have a nice day!

Giovanni

Best LiveChat app ever!

Reviewed on 10/04/2023

We have been customers for two years now, and the tool meets all our needs. It is easy to use and can be integrated into all major platforms.

Pros

Is the best tool for customers and the support team

Cons

They have raised the price several times in recent years

Kristi

Good product

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

Usually we let customers know if something is available or help to find the right product.

Pros

It is very easy to use, works well and looks good

Cons

I have this app in my mobile as well. The biggest problem is that I don't receive any notices when customer sends me a message in the mobil. Maybe I have not adjusted it right.

Response from Smartsupp

Hello Kristi,

have you tried our latest update of the mobile app released in June?

Regards,

Andrea
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Satisfaction

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

Pros

user friendly, quick support, upgrading fluently

Cons

no exports to xls/csv to collect chating client e-mails

Response from Smartsupp

Hi Andrea,

thanks for your positive review. You will be able to export conversations to CSV in our new - seamless messaging - version. The estimated release time is in October/November. You can read more about the new Smartsupp version in our latest blog post.
www.smartsupp.com/blog/smartsupp-integrating-facebook-messenger-e-mail-soon/

Take care,

kanun
  • Industry: Printing

Best live chat

Reviewed on 16/02/2023

I can chat to a customer, I can let the chatbot do its job for timezone changes and mostly I can look where has the user navigated through video

Pros

The video recordings are inevitable for any company. If you haven't tried it you don't know how much you are missing this feature

Cons

Well, really not much because the most neccesary options are already included

Patrick
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

recommendable live chat at high price

Reviewed on 31/05/2023

Pros

- easy integration- reliable- functionality is great

Cons

- price for standart version for small enterprise. free chat is not nice to use.

tawk.to

Reasons for Switching to Smartsupp

more reliable and better usability
Marco
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

good for business

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

very good for everyday business

very good for everyday business

Pros

it's simple but sometimes I would need more feature

Cons

it could have same more feature like possibility of attaching files

Response from Smartsupp

Hello, Marco, thanks a lot for your review. The file-sharing option will be ready in the new chat widget. The estimated release time is this October. You can read more about what new chat widget brings here. www.smartsupp.com/blog/new-smartsupp-widget/

Have a nice day! Michaela

Simonas
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 15/02/2023

So far i am happy with this product

So far i am happy with this product

Pros

Relatevely cheap and easy to use. No need to study features for a long time

Cons

not yet discovered. I hope i wont find any soon :)