CoSchedule

The only software to organize your marketing in one place.

4.5 /5 (86 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
4.3
4.2
4.3
Oombawka design R.

This is my favorite plugin. I use this calendar to manage all my posts.

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Time management. The ability to organize and share on social media quickly. The ability to track posts based on social shares online. A great calendar that shows you what posts you have written and where they've been shared. The ability to requeue posts to be shared again in the future to specific accounts. The ability to share by image and alter text for Facebook posts.

Pros

Coschedule allows me to schedule all my social media shares at the same time as I write and schedule my posts. It also lets me share other content with my readers easily with the chrome browser tool.

Cons

I have submitted a suggestion to allow us to find duplicates in our re-queue calendar. In case we've accidentally re-queued 1 post multiple times. Currently you have to scroll and search manually to find duplicates.

Brian M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Smooth automation and time saving.

Reviewed on 03/08/2017

Pros

We rely on the 're-queue' feature to continue posting evergreen content so that the content calendar and pipeline is focused on quality, not just quantity - but volume is taken care of without overkill thanks to the algorithm. Feel that some of the features CoSchedule has are not listed here vs. buffer. Wordpress plugin is good and useful. Task setting and collaborative use are great. Could easily be expanded into a wider project management tool and should be if you think of how content aligns with wider roadmaps.

Cons

It's not cheap - we are investigating a move to Nelio that seems to have similar features for a lot less. (inc. the wordpress plugin.) Some people find navigations a little difficult in CS, would be good if it integrated with slack.

Chris B.

The ultimate blog management tool.

Reviewed on 25/04/2018

Pros

We are able to manage our blogs, from idea to post to social share. With a team of about 20 writers and editors, it really helps keep everyone in the loop.

Cons

It's a bit pricey, but hey, you get what you pay for. They also offer a few different ways to get discounts, and you can even pay per user if that works out in your favor.

Industry: Printing

The free headline analyzer is saved in my favorites bar!

Reviewed on 28/06/2019

Pros

Thank you, thank you CoSchedule for providing the free headline analyzer tool. It has so many great uses, and it's made me such a better writer!

Cons

There's nothing not to like about CoSchedule!

Jatin S.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best scheduling tool

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

This software is a very important part of the workflow.

Pros

I can single handedly control everything as if there is a team of people working alongside me. Calender is an awesome feature embedded for scheduling purposes.

Cons

Sometimes the changes made on to the software are not explained properly. They need to provide some release notes when they update anything.

Matylda C.
Industry: Computer Software

Keep all of your marketing updates in one place

Reviewed on 05/08/2018

Pros

I am a busy marketer and CoSchedule has been such a time saver for me! What I really enjoy in using it is the fact that you can use it as a detailed content plan and keep all of your communication (including blog posts, email campaigns, and social media updates) in one place.

Cons

I wish it would be possible to filter how the updates are displayed in the calendar, i.e. by an assignee or a project. It would be also great to put it the status of each task.

Destiny C.
Industry: Online Media

Great to use, Hard on your pockets

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Overall satisfied. Customer support is quick and efficient, I just wish the pricing was better for small businesses.

Pros

I love the Wordpress integration. Probably the most useful feature of the software. Being able to create campaigns directly in a WP post is fantastic.

Cons

Way too expensive. We had to downgrade our plan and lost some of the features, but we're not missing them too much. The app is horrendous.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Very useful and user friendly

Reviewed on 09/12/2018

Only after switching to another tool like that I appreciated overall experience with CoSchedule. Functionalities are not everything when UX is bad. CoSchedule had it all.

Pros

Very user friendly and helpful when managing every day marketing activities. Once I switched to another similar tool (company's decision, not mine), I miss CoSchedule a lot. Everything in one place.

Cons

Nothing like that actually, I can't come up with any cons.

Monique W.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Greatly helps with our content marketing!

Reviewed on 03/10/2017

Able to accomplish a lot more and quickly get a view of an entire month's worth of planed content.

Pros

Best feature is the way it integrates with our WordPress blog and allows us to schedule social media promotions of our content.

Cons

Wish that we could automate certain things like being able to set rules so certain content is always automatically posted. As well as being able to add recurring events.

This is a game changer for posting to multiple platforms.

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

Pros

Coschedule will automatically post things for the best time of day depending on the platform and day. It's easy and clean to see your whole month planned out. It's also easy for multiple people to contribute.

Cons

If I delete a post on the platform, coschedule still says that it is there. There's also a lot of popup chat boxes and the screen can get cluttered.

Industry: Design

Great web app, terrible mobile applications

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Pros

CoSchedule can be as custom as you want it and the team that manages enterprise customer service is a quick phone call away.

Cons

The mobile apps are basically just the website thrown onto a mobile screen with zero regard for how the UI scales down. It's more often than not completely unusable.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Part of our every day

Reviewed on 29/01/2018

Pros

CoSchedule offers a clear visual of where everything is scheduled. Colour coding makes identifying campaigns running a piece of cake!

Cons

The scheduling process is, sadly, quite a manual one. It would be fantastic to be able to bulk schedule the same post on numerous days.

Rachel S.

A Scheduling Platform For All Your Needs

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 16/01/2018

Pros

One of the best parts about CoSchedule is that I am able to organize a lot of tasks, all in one platform. It's great to have a calendar that I can sync with everyone working on my projects. It's also interactive so we can comment on the tasks or events. It's much better than just emailing back and forth, so it saves a lot of time.

Cons

Something that I feel this platform lacks is that it is a bit complicated for people to learn. Since there are so many options and availabilities, it can get to be overwhelming for people at first.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Jowanna D.

Rating only

Reviewed on 02/09/2018

Expensive, confusing tiers, lots of bubbly features that arent that helpful

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 18/01/2018

Pros

I like the set up process, i can quickly get content on the calendar and the tour videos are helpful

Cons

it has a lot of buzzy features that arent very helpful in practice. Any smrt content marketer isnt going to put their social media posts on random autopilot, and organizing content by "color" just is not very useful after about a week.

Juan R.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Reliable Scheduling at a Cost

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Pros

Easy integration, simple UI, reliable scheduling, vast social media/marketing platform compatibility, calendar features, good for project management.

Cons

Lacking depth on the analytics/reports side of things, can get expensive, bulk social uploads work 7 out of 10 times.

Zahra H.
Industry: Management Consulting

Good till they increased prices

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 31/08/2019

Initially it was great... but slowly things became confusing then turned upsetting. Support couldnt help too much as they did not have remote sharing for fixing problems... Eventually moved to SEM Rush

Pros

ReQueue; This one tiny feature was great. Is still great but from the last 1 year you can't move around the rescheduled item anywhere. You have the option to delete it entirely or skip for 2 weeks. Initially it was NOT like this and it was good. The only social media scheduler that made sense... not anymore. We still love the headline analyser!

Cons

Couldn't move around rescheduled items in Queue.
No option for select all in archiving
No option for select all when deleting
Confusing reQueue mechanism since last december!

Jessica D.
Industry: Telecommunications

Awesome time management

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to train. Remote accessible.

Cons

I liked everything about it. I cant think of anything I didnt like.

Elena L.
Industry: Performing Arts

Streamline marketing, events and task management

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

An easy to use system with a great interface and awesome functionality.

Pros

It's a one-stop shop for almost all of our business organisation needs. We started looking at it when searching for a social media/marketing management system, but it does SO much more. I LOVE the calendar view most of all. Being able to see what is due when at a glance is so very valuable. Colour coding different streams of the business makes planning easier across a team of people. We also love that you can assign tasks to team members. Event/blog planning and management are now super organised and easy - we create tasks for each component, assign them to people and set time frames and our calendar is automatically populated.

Cons

It was a little expensive when we first signed up but they since reduced the price for the package we are on. We do use it all the time though. Wish there was an app where you could see your calendar view on your iphone/ipad.

Brandon W.

Content Calendar Organization Made Easier

Reviewed on 22/12/2017

Pros

The calendar view at a glance is nice for me to see what types of content I have planned in the future without having to look at another platform. Plus, the integration with WordPress makes it easy to move back and forth pretty smoothly.

Cons

The upload a doc functionality has not always worked. My team works with Google Docs and often includes images in the docs, which don't transfer into WordPress from CoSchedule very well in our experience. We have to upload the images separately to WordPress anyway so there is no time saved by uploading a doc instead of just copy/pasting the content. When they updated their pricing, they really pushed their social media scheduling feature, but we didn't need that because our company uses a different platform for social media. We were able to de-select that when upgrading our plan but we didn't need all the extra functionality the Team Marketing plan offered.

Industry: Online Media
Company size: Self Employed

Best feature is the Write Better Headlines

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Overall experience has been beneficial for my blog especially as the Headlines Analyzer is a free option and most useful to title my posts right.

Pros

The best feature in this is the Write Better Headlines feature which helps analyze your post's headline and slot it for better keyword and SEO placement. Also good for scheduling posts for social media promotion.

Cons

Pricing package is a little pricey. The number of features through the paid package are more hence the overall learning curve is also considerably longer.

Industry: Sporting Goods

It's like cloning myself several times over

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

As the head of a small marketing team, my time is stretched incredibly thin. CoSchedule provides the ability to gain more time in my week by having routine content planned will in advance so I can more on ideas quicker.

Pros

The lifesaving ability of this software is in its scheduling and templating. I save so much time by having templates for my weekly content that still allow me to dynamically input content so the posts stay unique. I can have all of my routine content pre-scheduled for the week, which allows me to focus on content as it happens and run with ideas faster.

Cons

Some features are not very intuitive, and it is very difficult to find information on the specifics of them before you devote time to them.

Berth B.
Industry: Real Estate

It's been a great addition to our content marketing efforts

Reviewed on 06/09/2017

Team collaboration for writing is much easier.

Pros

It's quick and easy to integrate and with our growing team, has also been flexible to grow with us.++

Cons

WordPress is finicky and requires a little extra config help to integrate. Mainly, WP needs another plugin for when the scheduled post fails to go live.

Brian C.
Industry: Sporting Goods

Easy to learn and understand. Implementation was painless.

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

One Place for 20+ social accounts and 6 blogs. Time to post and schedule was dramatically reduced and the analytical reporting is Great!

Pros

Calendar view and task scheduler make it easy to collaborate with teams. Task lists can be created and saved to easily apply them to campaigns and love the fact that I can integrate with Email services and WordPress blogs.

Cons

Tagging across multiple platforms is difficult to do. I'm on the fence about the cost. The ability to use different photos is possible but you need to schedule then edit each platform individually.

Laura P.
Company size: Self Employed

A Little Outdated

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

Combining several marketing initiatives into one convenient, fairly priced program.

Pros

Quick program. I've never had issues with it loading.

Cons

The appearance of it seems a little outdated and bulky.