CoSchedule

The only software to organize your marketing in one place.

4.0/5

91 Software options

Zahra H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Good till they increased prices

Reviewed on 31/08/2019

Initially it was great... but slowly things became confusing then turned upsetting. Support couldnt help too much as they did not have remote sharing for fixing problems... Eventually moved to SEM Rush

Pros

ReQueue; This one tiny feature was great. Is still great but from the last 1 year you can't move around the rescheduled item anywhere. You have the option to delete it entirely or skip for 2 weeks. Initially it was NOT like this and it was good. The only social media scheduler that made sense... not anymore. We still love the headline analyser!

Cons

Couldn't move around rescheduled items in Queue.
No option for select all in archiving
No option for select all when deleting
Confusing reQueue mechanism since last december!

Buffer

Reasons for Choosing CoSchedule

Hootsuite is weird, confusing and tried it 3-4 times for 1 month each before realising my team was never going to understand it anyway...

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to CoSchedule

ReQueue feature. Buffer was limited and in our opinion not as diverse as CoSchedule.
Brian C.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

• Customer Support Software

Easy to learn and understand. Implementation was painless.

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

One Place for 20+ social accounts and 6 blogs. Time to post and schedule was dramatically reduced and the analytical reporting is Great!

Pros

Calendar view and task scheduler make it easy to collaborate with teams. Task lists can be created and saved to easily apply them to campaigns and love the fact that I can integrate with Email services and WordPress blogs.

Cons

Tagging across multiple platforms is difficult to do. I'm on the fence about the cost. The ability to use different photos is possible but you need to schedule then edit each platform individually.

• Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Collaborative and simple to use

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

Overall, it's very positive, especially for a large-scale project like overhauling a website's content.

Pros

I like that it's very well organized and that both clients and team members alike can collaborate on projects within the platform. Suggestions/edits are easy to track and view.

Cons

Some clients have complained about it not being as intuitive as we think it is. Also, the fact that it requires a separate login for anyone viewing a project can add up.

Elena L.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Streamline marketing, events and task management

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

An easy to use system with a great interface and awesome functionality.

Pros

It's a one-stop shop for almost all of our business organisation needs. We started looking at it when searching for a social media/marketing management system, but it does SO much more. I LOVE the calendar view most of all. Being able to see what is due when at a glance is so very valuable. Colour coding different streams of the business makes planning easier across a team of people. We also love that you can assign tasks to team members. Event/blog planning and management are now super organised and easy - we create tasks for each component, assign them to people and set time frames and our calendar is automatically populated.

Cons

It was a little expensive when we first signed up but they since reduced the price for the package we are on. We do use it all the time though. Wish there was an app where you could see your calendar view on your iphone/ipad.

Brandon W.

Content Calendar Organization Made Easier

Reviewed on 22/12/2017

Pros

The calendar view at a glance is nice for me to see what types of content I have planned in the future without having to look at another platform. Plus, the integration with WordPress makes it easy to move back and forth pretty smoothly.

Cons

The upload a doc functionality has not always worked. My team works with Google Docs and often includes images in the docs, which don't transfer into WordPress from CoSchedule very well in our experience. We have to upload the images separately to WordPress anyway so there is no time saved by uploading a doc instead of just copy/pasting the content. When they updated their pricing, they really pushed their social media scheduling feature, but we didn't need that because our company uses a different platform for social media. We were able to de-select that when upgrading our plan but we didn't need all the extra functionality the Team Marketing plan offered.

• Industry: Online Media

Best feature is the Write Better Headlines

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Overall experience has been beneficial for my blog especially as the Headlines Analyzer is a free option and most useful to title my posts right.

Pros

The best feature in this is the Write Better Headlines feature which helps analyze your post's headline and slot it for better keyword and SEO placement. Also good for scheduling posts for social media promotion.

Cons

Pricing package is a little pricey. The number of features through the paid package are more hence the overall learning curve is also considerably longer.

• Industry: Sporting Goods

• Customer Support Software

It's like cloning myself several times over

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

As the head of a small marketing team, my time is stretched incredibly thin. CoSchedule provides the ability to gain more time in my week by having routine content planned will in advance so I can more on ideas quicker.

Pros

The lifesaving ability of this software is in its scheduling and templating. I save so much time by having templates for my weekly content that still allow me to dynamically input content so the posts stay unique. I can have all of my routine content pre-scheduled for the week, which allows me to focus on content as it happens and run with ideas faster.

Cons

Some features are not very intuitive, and it is very difficult to find information on the specifics of them before you devote time to them.

Berth B.

• Customer Support Software

It's been a great addition to our content marketing efforts

Reviewed on 06/09/2017

Team collaboration for writing is much easier.

Pros

It's quick and easy to integrate and with our growing team, has also been flexible to grow with us.++

Cons

WordPress is finicky and requires a little extra config help to integrate. Mainly, WP needs another plugin for when the scheduled post fails to go live.

Jessica D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Awesome time management

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to train. Remote accessible.

Cons

I liked everything about it. I cant think of anything I didnt like.

Laura P.

A Little Outdated

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

Combining several marketing initiatives into one convenient, fairly priced program.

Pros

Quick program. I've never had issues with it loading.

Cons

The appearance of it seems a little outdated and bulky.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Valuable Headline Checker

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

It's really helped with the value of my headlines. I think. Who really knows? One of my best headlines was a complete fail on the headline. But it's catchy and I have a terrific graphic. The quandary of SEO verses the heart.

Pros

Rapid Results, Ease of Use, Great pricing

Cons

If I check lots of headlines, the list gets LONG like a grocery list. Might be nice if they showed like the last 5 and then a more, to click to see the rest of them.

Jamie B.
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

CoSchedule helps planning out marketing releases simple

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

It's been okay getting to know it, but I just don't think it's won me over as anything more than just an online calendar.

Pros

The ease of being able to add events within our company's calendar and then get a production line open was quick with CoSchedule.

Cons

The pricing was higher for our company than others like Trello.

Jennifer N.

• Customer Support Software

Makes running a blog easier in terms of time & management!

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

Pros

I love that I can write my blog posts, schedule my blog posts to multiple social media networks on multiple days, and assign projects all in 1 place. It has eliminated several steps which saves so much time!

Cons

It is pricey for a new business or small blog; however, it is incredibly valuable. I haven't had any other issues.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts

• Customer Support Software

Really easy software to use to schedule ALL of your social media!

Reviewed on 09/04/2019

Really easy to use and cuts down so much time from scheduling all of your social media.

Pros

I loved how it was so easy to drag and drop everything you're uploading and scheduling for social media across all of the platforms you are using. I also loved how you could assign tasks to different people who are adding content to your social media platforms. The Re-que feature is fantastic for when you want to show something again and don't have the time to create something new to put out there.

Cons

It only allows you to re-que something out there twice. Sometimes I'd like to have the option to put something out there three times or more.

Annie M.

• Customer Support Software

CoSchedule has made my life so much easier

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

From scheduling social posts to launch automatically at a time ideal for my custom audience, to dishing out tasks for our upcoming content pieces, CoSchedule has made my life so much easier. I'm on it every day assigning projects, scheduling posts, writing, editing, planning. I can't say enough good about it. I love it!

Pros

It's easy to use and makes sense to a content marketing team. And it has a ton of integrations, so I can write my post and put images in a Google Doc and it'll upload it to Wordpress.

Mindy I.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

Probably better for teams

Reviewed on 08/03/2018

Not as many benefits as I had hoped, but it is helpful to have my blog posts scheduled out for the year all at once on all platforms.

Pros

I like that I can post ideas and have my list for the month right in front of me, but truthfully, I have found I can do the exact same thing in Trello. I love the way I can set up templates to strategically post my blog posts out again on social media for the entire year on all my social platforms. It is super helpful to see everything that is scheduled to go out for the entire month all at once.

Cons

I feel like there is so much more to this software that I am just not utilizing at this time as it is just me using it and not a team. I thought the social scheduling would be sup helpful for me, but again, for my purposes, there are other tools that will work for me that are simpler and less costly. The templates are great but the setup could be easier and quicker, in my opinion.

• Customer Support Software

We use CoSchedule for on social media scheduling.

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

Pros

I love the calendar layout and the overall functionality. It's easy to schedule out things in advance and edit once they are scheduled.

Cons

I really don't have many changes I would make to the software. It's all very simple and easy to use.

Stacy T.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

This is a Great Scheduling Tool That Integrates Well With Others

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

I would use CoSchedule again and again and recommend it to others. I've used it for both scheduling for myself and others, and it's seamless.

Pros

If you need help with scheduling and staying organized, then definitely check out CoSchedule. It's a great option and is so easy to use.

Cons

It could have better design options overall. But I really can't say much about this because it's something I use regularly. It's great.

Sonia F.
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

The best tool for creating headlines and titles!

Reviewed on 04/11/2021

Excellent service and marketing advice.

Pros

This software's headline tool makes it easy to create winning titles for your books and blog posts. It is intuitive and user friendly and has many features to support your marketing efforts. Invaluable help for the indie author.

Cons

What is there not to love? CoSchedule offers great value and features.

Loralee H.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Oombawka design R.

• Customer Support Software

This is my favorite plugin. I use this calendar to manage all my posts.

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Time management. The ability to organize and share on social media quickly. The ability to track posts based on social shares online. A great calendar that shows you what posts you have written and where they've been shared. The ability to requeue posts to be shared again in the future to specific accounts. The ability to share by image and alter text for Facebook posts.

Pros

Coschedule allows me to schedule all my social media shares at the same time as I write and schedule my posts. It also lets me share other content with my readers easily with the chrome browser tool.

Cons

I have submitted a suggestion to allow us to find duplicates in our re-queue calendar. In case we've accidentally re-queued 1 post multiple times. Currently you have to scroll and search manually to find duplicates.

Brian M.

• Customer Support Software

Smooth automation and time saving.

Reviewed on 03/08/2017

Pros

We rely on the 're-queue' feature to continue posting evergreen content so that the content calendar and pipeline is focused on quality, not just quantity - but volume is taken care of without overkill thanks to the algorithm. Feel that some of the features CoSchedule has are not listed here vs. buffer. Wordpress plugin is good and useful. Task setting and collaborative use are great. Could easily be expanded into a wider project management tool and should be if you think of how content aligns with wider roadmaps.

Cons

It's not cheap - we are investigating a move to Nelio that seems to have similar features for a lot less. (inc. the wordpress plugin.) Some people find navigations a little difficult in CS, would be good if it integrated with slack.

Chris B.

• Customer Support Software

The ultimate blog management tool.

Reviewed on 25/04/2018

Pros

We are able to manage our blogs, from idea to post to social share. With a team of about 20 writers and editors, it really helps keep everyone in the loop.

Cons

It's a bit pricey, but hey, you get what you pay for. They also offer a few different ways to get discounts, and you can even pay per user if that works out in your favor.

• Industry: Printing

• Customer Support Software

The free headline analyzer is saved in my favorites bar!

Reviewed on 28/06/2019

Pros

Thank you, thank you CoSchedule for providing the free headline analyzer tool. It has so many great uses, and it's made me such a better writer!

Cons

There's nothing not to like about CoSchedule!

Jatin S.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Best scheduling tool

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

This software is a very important part of the workflow.

Pros

I can single handedly control everything as if there is a team of people working alongside me. Calender is an awesome feature embedded for scheduling purposes.

Cons

Sometimes the changes made on to the software are not explained properly. They need to provide some release notes when they update anything.