CoSchedule

The only software to organize your marketing in one place.

4.5 /5 (86 reviews) Write a Review!

Zahra H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Good till they increased prices

Reviewed on 31/08/2019

Initially it was great... but slowly things became confusing then turned upsetting. Support couldnt help too much as they did not have remote sharing for fixing problems... Eventually moved to SEM Rush

Pros

ReQueue; This one tiny feature was great. Is still great but from the last 1 year you can't move around the rescheduled item anywhere. You have the option to delete it entirely or skip for 2 weeks. Initially it was NOT like this and it was good. The only social media scheduler that made sense... not anymore. We still love the headline analyser!

Cons

Couldn't move around rescheduled items in Queue.
No option for select all in archiving
No option for select all when deleting
Confusing reQueue mechanism since last december!

Brian C.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

• Customer Support Software

Easy to learn and understand. Implementation was painless.

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

One Place for 20+ social accounts and 6 blogs. Time to post and schedule was dramatically reduced and the analytical reporting is Great!

Pros

Calendar view and task scheduler make it easy to collaborate with teams. Task lists can be created and saved to easily apply them to campaigns and love the fact that I can integrate with Email services and WordPress blogs.

Cons

Tagging across multiple platforms is difficult to do. I'm on the fence about the cost. The ability to use different photos is possible but you need to schedule then edit each platform individually.

Jessica D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Awesome time management

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to train. Remote accessible.

Cons

I liked everything about it. I cant think of anything I didnt like.

Elena L.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Streamline marketing, events and task management

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

An easy to use system with a great interface and awesome functionality.

Pros

It's a one-stop shop for almost all of our business organisation needs. We started looking at it when searching for a social media/marketing management system, but it does SO much more. I LOVE the calendar view most of all. Being able to see what is due when at a glance is so very valuable. Colour coding different streams of the business makes planning easier across a team of people. We also love that you can assign tasks to team members. Event/blog planning and management are now super organised and easy - we create tasks for each component, assign them to people and set time frames and our calendar is automatically populated.

Cons

It was a little expensive when we first signed up but they since reduced the price for the package we are on. We do use it all the time though. Wish there was an app where you could see your calendar view on your iphone/ipad.

Brandon W.

Content Calendar Organization Made Easier

Reviewed on 22/12/2017

Pros

The calendar view at a glance is nice for me to see what types of content I have planned in the future without having to look at another platform. Plus, the integration with WordPress makes it easy to move back and forth pretty smoothly.

Cons

The upload a doc functionality has not always worked. My team works with Google Docs and often includes images in the docs, which don't transfer into WordPress from CoSchedule very well in our experience. We have to upload the images separately to WordPress anyway so there is no time saved by uploading a doc instead of just copy/pasting the content. When they updated their pricing, they really pushed their social media scheduling feature, but we didn't need that because our company uses a different platform for social media. We were able to de-select that when upgrading our plan but we didn't need all the extra functionality the Team Marketing plan offered.

• Industry: Online Media

Best feature is the Write Better Headlines

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Overall experience has been beneficial for my blog especially as the Headlines Analyzer is a free option and most useful to title my posts right.

Pros

The best feature in this is the Write Better Headlines feature which helps analyze your post's headline and slot it for better keyword and SEO placement. Also good for scheduling posts for social media promotion.

Cons

Pricing package is a little pricey. The number of features through the paid package are more hence the overall learning curve is also considerably longer.

• Industry: Sporting Goods

• Customer Support Software

It's like cloning myself several times over

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

As the head of a small marketing team, my time is stretched incredibly thin. CoSchedule provides the ability to gain more time in my week by having routine content planned will in advance so I can more on ideas quicker.

Pros

The lifesaving ability of this software is in its scheduling and templating. I save so much time by having templates for my weekly content that still allow me to dynamically input content so the posts stay unique. I can have all of my routine content pre-scheduled for the week, which allows me to focus on content as it happens and run with ideas faster.

Cons

Some features are not very intuitive, and it is very difficult to find information on the specifics of them before you devote time to them.

Berth B.

• Customer Support Software

It's been a great addition to our content marketing efforts

Reviewed on 06/09/2017

Team collaboration for writing is much easier.

Pros

It's quick and easy to integrate and with our growing team, has also been flexible to grow with us.++

Cons

WordPress is finicky and requires a little extra config help to integrate. Mainly, WP needs another plugin for when the scheduled post fails to go live.

Laura P.

A Little Outdated

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

Combining several marketing initiatives into one convenient, fairly priced program.

Pros

Quick program. I've never had issues with it loading.

Cons

The appearance of it seems a little outdated and bulky.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Valuable Headline Checker

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

It's really helped with the value of my headlines. I think. Who really knows? One of my best headlines was a complete fail on the headline. But it's catchy and I have a terrific graphic. The quandary of SEO verses the heart.

Pros

Rapid Results, Ease of Use, Great pricing

Cons

If I check lots of headlines, the list gets LONG like a grocery list. Might be nice if they showed like the last 5 and then a more, to click to see the rest of them.

Jamie B.
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

CoSchedule helps planning out marketing releases simple

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

It's been okay getting to know it, but I just don't think it's won me over as anything more than just an online calendar.

Pros

The ease of being able to add events within our company's calendar and then get a production line open was quick with CoSchedule.

Cons

The pricing was higher for our company than others like Trello.

Jennifer N.

• Customer Support Software

Makes running a blog easier in terms of time & management!

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

Pros

I love that I can write my blog posts, schedule my blog posts to multiple social media networks on multiple days, and assign projects all in 1 place. It has eliminated several steps which saves so much time!

Cons

It is pricey for a new business or small blog; however, it is incredibly valuable. I haven't had any other issues.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Really easy software to use to schedule ALL of your social media!

Reviewed on 09/04/2019

Really easy to use and cuts down so much time from scheduling all of your social media.

Pros

I loved how it was so easy to drag and drop everything you're uploading and scheduling for social media across all of the platforms you are using. I also loved how you could assign tasks to different people who are adding content to your social media platforms. The Re-que feature is fantastic for when you want to show something again and don't have the time to create something new to put out there.

Cons

It only allows you to re-que something out there twice. Sometimes I'd like to have the option to put something out there three times or more.

Mindy I.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

Probably better for teams

Reviewed on 08/03/2018

Not as many benefits as I had hoped, but it is helpful to have my blog posts scheduled out for the year all at once on all platforms.

Pros

I like that I can post ideas and have my list for the month right in front of me, but truthfully, I have found I can do the exact same thing in Trello. I love the way I can set up templates to strategically post my blog posts out again on social media for the entire year on all my social platforms. It is super helpful to see everything that is scheduled to go out for the entire month all at once.

Cons

I feel like there is so much more to this software that I am just not utilizing at this time as it is just me using it and not a team. I thought the social scheduling would be sup helpful for me, but again, for my purposes, there are other tools that will work for me that are simpler and less costly. The templates are great but the setup could be easier and quicker, in my opinion.

Annie M.

• Customer Support Software

CoSchedule has made my life so much easier

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

From scheduling social posts to launch automatically at a time ideal for my custom audience, to dishing out tasks for our upcoming content pieces, CoSchedule has made my life so much easier. I'm on it every day assigning projects, scheduling posts, writing, editing, planning. I can't say enough good about it. I love it!

Pros

It's easy to use and makes sense to a content marketing team. And it has a ton of integrations, so I can write my post and put images in a Google Doc and it'll upload it to Wordpress.

• Customer Support Software

We use CoSchedule for on social media scheduling.

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

Pros

I love the calendar layout and the overall functionality. It's easy to schedule out things in advance and edit once they are scheduled.

Cons

I really don't have many changes I would make to the software. It's all very simple and easy to use.

Stacy T.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

This is a Great Scheduling Tool That Integrates Well With Others

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

I would use CoSchedule again and again and recommend it to others. I've used it for both scheduling for myself and others, and it's seamless.

Pros

If you need help with scheduling and staying organized, then definitely check out CoSchedule. It's a great option and is so easy to use.

Cons

It could have better design options overall. But I really can't say much about this because it's something I use regularly. It's great.

Loralee H.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Abigail N.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Social Media Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 29/09/2016

Coschedule is a great editorial calendar and social media marketing tool. I use it on my personal blogs so I've never tried out the collaboration tool. It's great for listing tasks and ideas for new blog posts as well as scheduling social media posts in advance.
Initially, I used the 14-day free trial, it was great but I kept wondering whether it was worth paying for seeing as I could use Hootsuite + other editorial calendars to plan my post.
I was given a 30-day free trial which made me sit down and begin exploring all the features that related to me.
*The headline analyzer helped me choose search optimized headlines with an emotional punch. rather than just choosing the first headline I could think off, I began paying attention to my headline scores and aiming for 70 and above headline score with power words.
*I'm a solo blogger I've ever used the collaboration tools but I used the task selection to remind myself to do things like: Create image on canva, proof draft post, identify keywords, draft five headlines, identify inbound and outbound links etc.
*Evernote integration: I have Evernote on my tablet and sometimes I have the draft post in there, I use coschedule to transfer the draft to WordPress and begin working on it.
*Social Campaigns: This to me is the best feature, i get to create social media campaigns from old, current or future existing posts, to send to my facebook, twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn,& Pinterest profiles. Coshedule offers 4 social media post types :Text, Link, Image & Video. I use this to create a variety of social media posts linking to the same blog post without being spammy.

Pros

*Affordable
*Efficient: the social media campaign/queue is the best I've seen
*Headline analyzer: Most social media marketing and content marketing tools do not come inbuilt with a headline analyzer to help you choose the best headline for your post.
*Collaboration tools

Cons

I found out that scheduling blog post from coschedule doesn't work, I'll have to schedule it directly from WordPress to work, I realized that when I made a post and scheduled it to go out after a couple hours, only to find it saying "draft" in WordPress and "schedule" in coschedule.

• Customer Support Software

No respect for the user experience

Reviewed on 03/09/2020

Most notably, I've contacted customer service multiple times and each time the response I received made it clear that they didn't care the user experience. The tone of the responses were "yeah that makes a lot of sense, but we don't have that so deal with it." There was no interest in helping to figure out how to make a workaround or adding the request for a future update.

Pros

I choose this program because it was recommended to me and because it could manage all that I'm working on in one place.

Cons

It's only since I've gotten into the implementation that I realized this program is not user friendly. The UI is not intuitive and has not evolved with the need of the ever evolving needs of digital marketing.

Rebecca S.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

CoSchedule Is A Must For Writing Teams

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Pros

CoSchedule has workflow processing down to an art form! As the leader of a writing team I can't tell you how much time I've saved with this application. It's easy to schedule, assign, and monitor - all the way through sharing the content on a variety of social media platforms. I'm in love with CoSchedule!

Cons

A little pricey but, it is a virtual assistant and that makes it a lot cheaper than a full-time employee!

Marissa D.

Great Social Media Management Tool

Reviewed on 04/05/2018

Pros

CoSchedule is really great for social media management. It allows you to post to multiple platforms at a time and schedule as far out as you would like. You are able to see previews of what the post will look like on each platform and CoSchedule alerts you to any potential issues (ie LinkedIn wont allow video uploads, etc). There is a "Best Time" feature so you can set a post to go out at the time they determine is the best to drive traffic - have found it to be very useful. You can also set time ranges as well and it will post at the best time in that range. Everything is super intuitive and there are many other features I have yet to use. CoSchedule also has a WordPress plugin for blog posting that is wonderful as well - you can schedule all the social posts to drive to the blog directly in WordPress and it will automatically schedule them on your calendar. CoSchedule also provides traffic metrics for the blog posts over social.

Cons

I do not have much to say that is negative about CoSchedule. There have been glitches in the past, where a post won't schedule or a few times the platform went down. Those have been few and far between however. Overall it's a great tool.

Brian K.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Productive and useful tool to manage entire marketing campaigns!

Reviewed on 04/07/2018

Great time-saver and good productivity tool for online entrepreneurs!

Pros

I loved the intuitiveness ans fluidity of the software, especially the marketing calendar! It operates like a typical software calendar, but everything is visual and graphically represented. When I need to manage the whole email marketing and marketing campaigns together with social analytics and team reporting, this software can deliver them all in one place! Very time-efficient and powerful!

Not forgetting that I can publish all my blog content and social promotion, reuse workflow templates and approve those workflows. The crucial factor here is time-saver! I do not have to use multiple software to co-ordinate and track manually at all. If you are having your own business, you would really appreciate this factor, as you may have to perform multiple roles all at once.

You can request a demo to check the usage of the software. I have tried it and I like the clean and modern interface. Again, the speed and responsiveness of software support, help and technical team support are prompt (not necessarily immediate) and timely to solve my doubts, enquiries and questions.

Cons

Well, it does contain a lot of features. Hence, the learning curve may take longer; it takes a while for me to familiarise with the features and the exact steps to get a feel of the workflows. Nevertheless, it is worthwhile taking sometime off to learn as one starts using it.

Cost is always an issue for good software. Unless you are working in a team, you may not need powerful functions like having snapshots of every project in one place, checking on project timelines and upcoming deadlines, and following up with specific teammates.

Mediocre Content Calendar

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

It allowed us to create a content calendar and solidify our content marketing workflow.

Pros

It is nice to have an online editorial calendar, where every team member can see the calendar and their responsibilities in one place. The tasks feature makes it very easy to manage our content from conception to completion. I also liked that I could save sets of tasks that we used often, so I saved time when creating new content projects and assigning them out.

Cons

It is hard to share the editorial calendar with leadership teams. There is no print-friendly version that allows me to share a "content calendar" that leadership can review, and it's too clunky to have leadership inside the platform to review. I would have loved to have seen a print-friendly version or an export option that also allows for sorting by tags. The social media features were also not great--it was more like CoSchedule was checking the box for social media publishing. We would rather use HootSuite or SproutSocial. We often had issues with CoSchedule pulling the wrong images for social posts, even though we had specific OpenGraph images specified in the CMS.

April V.

Affordable sm management tool

Reviewed on 06/07/2018

Pros

Afforable and offers a lot of features, also allows you to have multiple users and multiple accounts.

Cons

Important features for monitoring are missing as are the in depth reporting needed to measure success.