Issuetrak

Report. Resolve. Relax. It starts with Issuetrak.

4.5/5
4.3/5
4.4/5
Customer Support Software
4.7/5

157 Software options

Valery K.

• Customer Support Software

Very good experience, but not excellent. Does a fantastic job at what it's supposed to do.

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

Resolves the complexity of tracking issues.

Pros

Quick, simple, and has plenty of features. Allows for precise control over each issue. Very responsive interface. Has fantastic customer support.

Cons

Development seems to be a bit slow on adding features, Short Term is set as within a year, which is of course reasonable, but Short Term is more like two weeks sprint, but that's personal opinion and experience.

Gary R.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Easy to use and search for prior issues

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Pros

I can search for any "keyword", and can easily limit the search based on date, assignee, etc.

Cons

Sometimes the search can be slow if I do not limit by a date or other parameter.

Bonnie B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy to use for first time Ticket Users

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

I am part of a small IT team. We often have to coordinate with outside developers and vendors on projects and problems. We often learn tricks and best practices from them. IssueTrak allows us to track the progress and document what we've learned for other team members in the future.

Pros

It is very easy to learn - I had no experience with it in November, and became comfortable with it in just a few days. I especially like the Knowledge Base and Recurring Request features.

Cons

It's not the prettiest GUI. Pasting images always pastes them too large and have to be resized.

Spiceworks
Salman K.

Simple and Effective

Reviewed on 04/10/2018

Solves end-users needs to submit their requests quickly, also IT Admins can better track all the requests and report.

Pros

The ability to customise the software to meet our needs
Report generator tool is pretty extensive
Email to ticket, made end-users life easier
Overall a decent product

Cons

Installation is bit tricky
Only search users beginning with last name of the user, some time can be annoying
As an admin when I send reply to tickets it goes using my personal work email rather than the support email, I constantly have to cc support email and advise users to Reply All when sending replies.

Jeanine C.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Our agency uses Issuetrak we have been using them for 9 years

Reviewed on 20/02/2018

So easy to use and wonderful support team!

Pros

They are constantly listening and improving the software which is wonderful to keeping up with change. The simplicity of using this tools is so easy it takes our departments about 1 hour to learn how to use issuetrak. In about 1 weeks they are well on their way with no issues

Cons

We have not complaints about Issuetrak, the only thing I could provide is that we wish that the issues would be a little more intuitive when the same customer submits several times, this would avoid more than one issues opened for the same customer

Guy W.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

without a doubt the best in the business

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

it tracks every issue in our business. we rely on it all day long, 7 days a week and tickets open whether done by email or phone.

Pros

how easy it is to use and the support staff. they are always friendly and willing to go above and beyond to address my issue. i may call them for help 1 or 2 times a year. that is how great the product is

Cons

the asset tracking needs help. it does not clean itself up and the tools to work on it all have to be done in SQL instead of a gui interface to do maintenance on it.

Judy K.
  • Industry: Textiles

• Customer Support Software

The technical support is the best that I have received anywhere.

Reviewed on 12/10/2017

The ability to analyze repeat issues/concerns and utilize the data to justify IT expense to correct the issue.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and if there is an issue, help is just a phone call or e-mail away. Reports can be easily exported and the variety of extracting data is endless.

Cons

I would like the reports to show trend analysis, but that is not a deal breaker. Your reports are easily exported to Excel where you can manipulate the data in any way possible.

Daniel D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Issuetrak makes issuing support tickets a breeze!

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

Ease of use ticketing system.

Pros

I love the ease of creating tickets for issues that I need to resolve. I also use this software to resolve tickets that were submitted by other users. The software has a nice simple layout which makes it look clean and not cluttered.

Cons

The layout could be updated with a new look to give users a modern feel. The current look is a little out of date for current software userfaces.

Felix F.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

• Customer Support Software

Very, but very complete and adaptable App for the centralization control, documentation and...

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

Pros

I love the orientation that has as information repository (trouble shoting and applications), the organization that shows in the escalation of incidents. the way that supports support through emails and calls. The reports, the indicators, one of the best tool for ticket management. 100% recommended

Cons

I do not have much against this App, notifications, roles and permissions are a bit rigged, the flexibility in customizing forms (adding fields) and POP messages and windows, tends and can uncontrolled the flow on the screens, is a little slow

Joseph M.

• Customer Support Software

I was contacted shortly after submitting a request for help suggesting a solution to try.

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

Pros

It is great for tracking past and present issues. I use it every day and like that I can do a search of past issues to see resolutions.

Cons

I wish I could have the Department listed when I receive an email notification of a new issue that has been submitted. Other than that, the software is a great asset.

Danna Z.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Clean and Professional

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Professional Customer Service

Pros

The software is professional and keeps a record of all things billing and customer support related which is very important in my line of business.

Cons

I do not have any complaints, the system is great! Everything is up to date and works to my liking.

Chris M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

10+ year IssueTrak customer for Helpdesk and process management

Reviewed on 21/09/2015

Pros

IssueTrak is easy to set up and use right away with many different configurations. It has supported any process we have set it up to support. The vendor has been extremely easy to work with and responsive to both technical and process questions and feedback.

Cons

We often find that we need to develop our own reports and queries to get at the information we need to manage our help desk staff and processes. While it's fairly simple to do via IssueTrak functionality, it can sometimes be time consuming. The "canned" reports are good for an overview.

Mary O.

• Customer Support Software

IssueTrak has be a great product for us for years and do not see any reason to look for...

Reviewed on 16/02/2018

Ease of tracking issues in our organization.

Pros

Being able to assign calls to groups / people and having the emails sent automatically to the people that need to know the call exists.

Cons

At this time it is not working great in Edge.

Helpful Issue Tracker Software for smaller Projects

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

We used this software for less than six months for a small project which is cost bound. It provides all the capabilities as other similar software.

Pros

The best feature of this software to handle the tickets online. Quick and easy to set up the users, We can pull the reports what tickets we worked on and how we handled the tickets. It has a great workflow that can be assigned to someone who can work on after your work done on that ticket. It gives the management greater flexibility to pull the reports that worked on previous weeks and months.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to adjust to this software once you are used to enterprise tracking systems like Remedy or service now

Sandi D.

IssueTrak Review

Reviewed on 29/09/2015

Pros

Whenever an issue gets submitted it will send out a text to each of our cellphones with the IssueTrak number and the name of the person submitting the issue. We can then go into the IssueTrak software and look up the details of the issue.

Cons

I haven't found any areas that I dislike or least like.

Kristen R.

Comprehensive Issue Tracking Software for IT

Reviewed on 12/07/2016

Having worked in IT since 2000 I have worked with several different ticketing system and Issue Trak has been the most comprehensive out of the box system I've used with the least amount of issues.

Pros

A Knowledgebase feature that works - have worked with other ticketing systems where the Knowledgebase feature mysteriously stops working.

Bradd T.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

The way support should be

Reviewed on 23/02/2017

IssueTrak support is top notch! They are very responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. I wish all companies had support this good!

Pros

Simple, quick, easy to use

Chris C.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Ease of Use and implementing

Reviewed on 24/08/2016

Overall great experience and company is customer focused. The demo clearly highlighted the functionality. We were looking for a solution to track changes across our enterprise applications. The time to buy, implement and begin using is relatively fast.

Pros

Quick implementation, jumpstart program helps tremendously to start using the tool

Cons

Nothing at this time

Joejohn L.

• Customer Support Software

IssueTrak is critical to our success

Reviewed on 22/01/2016

IssueTrak is at the center of our customer service and support process. We use it to support our software customers and provide quick response to their questions and challenges. We love it's flexibility and robust feature set. IssueTrak's support team shines because they use the product they produce. The only drawback we currently experience, and why I rank the overall rating at a 4 instead of a 5, is the lack of unlimited field customization in the various areas of the program.

Brad N.

Efficient and functional

Reviewed on 09/02/2016

My experience with Issuetrak is positive. Easy to submit issues, communicate on the process and close them. Simple and basic layout is easy to follow. Searchable cases and knowledge base is excellent.

Craig T.

IT Manager

Reviewed on 08/03/2017

It was good as customer service provided me with everything I needed to know. We will continue to use this software and possibly use it for some other things for our company.

Ayaz Z.

Great Work Order Management Software

Reviewed on 04/02/2016

Great customizable solution for streamlining business processes... Ease of use for both - admins and end users... Backed up by wonderful customer support team...

Ayaz Z.

Great Product!!!

Reviewed on 03/02/2016

I have found IssueTrak very useful from a number of aspects and features. The folks at IssueTrak are very helpful and accomodating.

Hunter F.

• Customer Support Software

Issuetrak, well, tracks our issues

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

Pros

Our IT development team spends a lot of time going through feature requests and bugs. Issuetrak makes it easy to track the issues.

Cons

We're still looking for competitors and they still seemed to offer more. Could use a price vs feature adjustment.

Rachel W.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

The change management tool we needed!

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Issuetrak not only improves my team's communication and prioritization of work, but it also helps keeps us ISO17025 compliant.

Pros

The product is user friendly, has great visuals in the Dashboard, and has the ability to automate notifications.
The training sessions and site configuration sessions with Issuetrak were key to a successful product launch at our facility.

Cons

It was difficult to get Active Directory/SSO working correctly during launch. IssueTrack does not play well with large corporate IT cybersecurity policy.