• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Even the free account works perfectly.

Reviewed on 07/02/2020

The system is very easy to use and customize. The help desk is always available to ask questions, and they give the right info very fast because they know the system and understand your needs very quickly. What can I ask more? Thank you!

Pros

1. It is free! Heartfelt thanks from non-profit schools like us.
2. Customizing almost everything acc to our school's needs. Being able to add required fields while booking. Please keep all the existing functions other than the "cons" I'll mention below.

Cons

1. We had two services with two different slot lengths: 15 min and 30 min. I couldn't open both from the same account. I had to open one more free account for the 30 min service. If I did not, students could make appointments every 15 minutes, which meant they could make double reservations.

2. When customizing the booking page, the character limit for the titles of the required fields is very low. I couldn't even write "purpose of study". Could you make at least one field where the character limit is much more? I needed students to summarize briefly what they needed to study. "Purpose of study" is not clear enough to convey my message.

3. If you cannot do the 2nd one, could you at least let the admin customize the "comments" box?

Christine M.

• Customer Support Software

Best I've found for a free booking software option.

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

Softmore gives me a great option for online booking and booking management. I love that it gives my customers reminders and offers the opportunity to pay ahead of time. Please add an ability to highlight dates with available bookings though!!!

Pros

The price for sure, but also that the customer support is fantastic. It has most of the features that I need, including a booking app, nice landing page, appointment reminders. So far I haven't found any glitches or issues with Setmore.

Cons

Only one issue, as a therapist who only works 2 days a week, it can be hard to customers to know which dates have available bookings. It would be FANTASTIC if days with open availability would show up green, or highlighted somehow, so customers know to click on those days. Everything else is great...however this one issue does make me consider switching to another software.

Steph G.

Highly recommend for Property Managers/Sales Appointments

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Setmore solves our scheduling issue with clients - we don't need to email them open timeslots and then have it change by the time they reply - now we just sent them a link to see the 'live calendar' and they can choose current openings. It also allows us to schedule group classes, and have multiple people meet us at once. We can easily ask the clients a few preliminary questions that they must fill out before their appointment, such as their budget and move-in date, so we know what products to show them at their appointment. It saves us phoning them ahead of time to discuss options and make sure we have products available for them.

Pros

I've used this software daily at my past and current company for 2+ years, it's very easy to set up and start using and the Pro version was a 'must have' when I changed companies. The ability to remove Setmore branding and integrate it into our business helps us look professional and consistent in our branding for our clients. We use it to schedule private appointments with clients, book group appointments, and reserve elevators for people moving in/out. It's easy to update hours/availability, add staff or services, and add clients. Very user friendly for our clients, we never need to help them with online bookings. The value for money is excellent, especially considering the amount of time it saves us trying to book appointments with clients (often 40+ appointments per week at our peak).

Cons

We had requested and then tested a new chat feature that would allow us to text message users from the software, but wished that it could show our work cell as the 'reply' number. It's not that important to us, so this was a non-issue.
I wish we could set up reoccurring group classes (ie every Friday at 5pm, we offer ABC class, but people register for individual sessions) but it's not yet a feature so we manually add the group classes.

Maia W.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Instrumental to my business

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

We were setting appointments the old fashioned way in a calendar book. I knew I wanted an option that would allow me to set appointments from anywhere, be ause I spend a lot of time away from the store yet am usually the person interacting with customers. I also needed my appointment setting software to integrate with a crm. I found hubspot and the 2 work together very well. Seamlessly. I also added a slack integration to help me keep track of new bookings so I can set up our email reminders. They are more detailed than the automatic emails generated from setmore. But I still use the setmore emails to remind clients of their appointments.

The fact that I cam use setmore for both regular appointments and to set up classes is perfect for my business.

Pros

Integrates with my crm, mailchimp and slack
Allows us to set appointments any time from anywhere

Cons

Automatic emails are not customizable. We had to set up separate emails to explain our process to our customers. It would be so amazing if I could use the setmore automatic email feature for all of that explaining.

Danny E.

Setmore diary

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

Customer support has been excellent and they have taken on-board various suggestions for future software upgrades. Both the team and our patients find the system very beneficial.

Pros

The package is easy to use and my patients really appreciate the email and text reminders as well as the online booking system. As a team we can access it anywhere. Overall it has reduced our need to answer the phone as the patients book themselves in direct.

Cons

It does take a bit of getting used to - setting up and navigating - but once you've got the hang it's a simple system to use. I wish there were more exciting colours to choose from for the various services available.

Dragana K.

Some suggestions for improvement

Reviewed on 28/09/2020

Honestly, love it, made our work so much easier. Sometimes I personally have between 10 and 15 meetings a day, and this way it is easy to follow who I have spoken to, whether it be my partner or a new client.

Pros

It is simple to use, all can be done in two clicks, and our users had only positive feedback about it.

Cons

Well there is pretty much nothing, but the integrations you offer for premium users. Namely, it would be better to tie Zoom Accounts to Staff members and not to the whole Company.
Example: We have lets say 18 slots per Staff Member, which means users can double book as we each use our own Skype account. Now, we would like to switch to zoom as you offer integration but with all this my users cannot double book, as it is not possible to hold two meetings on the same Zoom account simultaneously.

Ann B.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

Amazing service and always feel looked after and supported.
I also like that it supports my card reader and MailChimp although haven't found a quick way of importing details.

Pros

The support I have received from setmore has been outstanding. Always ready to answer questions and find the solutions. I highly recommend this service.

Cons

I got caught out with BST and lost a couple of appointment slots. I now know to log out and log back in when the clocks change.

Sarah W.

SERENITY

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

Over the years when I have had an idea to make SETMORE work alittle more taylored to my buisness I have shared this with customer support.

I love how you strive to take into consideration what a client has asked for in your develop of SETMORE program which evolves all the time.

Pros

As a business owner I have found SETMORE very easy to use when setting up my business profile and everyday use. My customers have loved being able to make an appoinmtnet 24/7. Even my clients who find technology a challenge have stated how easy and straight forward the process was to make a booking.

Cons

The only little issue for my buiness it that I would like to be able to set up a treatment with various time durations and prices E.g Swedish Massage - Drop Down ICON for TIME & PRICE - 30 min $40 , 45 min $55 , 60 min $70 , 75 min $90 & 90 min $110.

Currently I have to list this massage 5 times on SETMORE. This makes my menu list very long as I offer other styles of massage and treatments at various time periods.

Yvonne C.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 04/03/2020

Excellent

Pros

I use Setmore daily to ensure clients receive appointment notifications and reminders for appointments. Clients have come to rely on this service. They also like to be able to make their appointments online without waiting for me to be available to help them. I have been able to personalise the features for my business and maintenance and development are easy. On the rare occasion that I can't work out what to do, the online support is quick and efficient.

I would be lost without this product. I am a one-person business with a small turnover. It's perfect for me.

Cons

As I receive this service free, some options are not available to me. But I am not complaining.

Mark W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Been looking for this for years

Reviewed on 05/11/2020

Pros

This product allows us to effectively coordinate our daily service schedules, send them to our techs real time, include notes, edit and adjust in real time, differentiate appointment types by color and by a label which shows on the calendar. We have a permanent record of customer history that is easy to access. It is the perfect solution for my pest control company. It has even more features that we don't use but will implement in the future.

Cons

I wish we could assign multiple techs to the same big job and I wish we had a larger color palette for coding services offered. Those are minor needs when compared to ALL of the features we get.

Terrence T.

Recommended improvements

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

We are in the healthcare sector and allowing patients the ease of making appointments for consultation helps to improve our company image. I'm still setting up the project before providing user training at my centre.

Pros

The text messaging feature and prompt customer support.

Cons

I did not enjoy using the feature to set up break time which was not smooth because if i have more than a break time each day, I would need to set the end time before setting the start time (for break time). Otherwise an error will appear. Appointfix app does a good job on that.

What I like LEAST is that the off time does not have any visual que on the desktop or mobile app calendar view. Customers would click on the off-time days just to find out that there is actually no slot available. Best just put a mark to tell customers 'don't bother clicking because there isn't going to be any slot available".

Other things that I hope can be incorporated in future includes:
1. Option to send birthday greetings (super nice way to reconnect with customers to make them feel that they are remembered) Allow us to customize those messages so we can tell them stuff such as "getting birthday rebates".
2. More options for payment methods. Add option to connect to providers of E-wallets and direct online banking. Do that and you'll be a hit.

Michelle P.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

LOVE!

Reviewed on 02/03/2020

Pros

EASY TO USE - ALWAYS EVOLVING AND ADDING NEW FEATURES

Cons

THE OLD CLASS SCHEDULE DOESNT ARCHIVE AND MAKES ORGNANISING NEW CLASSES CONFUSING AND MESSY.

Tracey T.
  • Industry: Legal Services

You Get More with Setmore

Reviewed on 06/09/2019

With Setmore clients can book themselves and choose the service they want with no input from me. I don't have to answer my phone or contact them. Just show up for the appointment they set.

Pros

It is a super awesome all-in-one software. You can keep customer data in Setmore. You can input your services, allow customers to book you. And now you can accept Square payments with the new integration. I absolutely love Setmore!

Cons

The only issue I sometimes have with Setmore is that the widget on my phone does not update all of the time. So the appointment doesn't hit my calendar. But it doesn't happen often.

Angie M.

Time Saving!

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

I needed help getting to new clients fast! And decrease my time spent going back and forth scheduling a clients appointment. Now I can tell them you can easily go to my online schedule or they simply find via fb. I still offer to help the clients with scheduling conflicts or on their way out the door. Either way its like having an extra helper. And you're always on the know with any scheduling happenings because there is an activity list that keeps posting as action happens, scheduling, cancelling, or New client added. And so much can happen without me doing anything besides attending the client I am with in my office.

Pros

It flows easily because it prompts you to navigate the system easily. I am not one who uses a lot of tech or social media and surprisingly cannot recommend this product enough. I am so happy I decided to utilize the scheduling system. It has saved me so much time with going back and forth trying to set a client an appointment. Plus I have gained 1-3 new clients per week due to the facebook connection, they click and schedule!

Cons

The only thing I find to be work on the system is setting up my schedule with some days off. So if I want Saturdays to be every other I had to manually go in and hand select each Saturday I wanted to be closed. Not hard, but time consuming.

• Industry: Libraries

Free and Reliable

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Overall, I love that my patrons and coworkers can all set appointments without it interfering with my schedule and without fear of double-booking. It keeps everything in one place and the mobile app makes it so that I can check my schedule on the go. I love that when I take a week of vacation, I can still keep tabs on future appointments being set and know what I am returning to.

Pros

As a public librarian, I do private technology and genealogy appointments with patrons. Trying to have a schedule that consistently worked for me and that my staff members could use while I wasn't there to set up appointments was a struggle. Setmore made it so that I never have to worry about an appointment being set when I can't take one and also allowed the patrons to make their own appointments 24/7. And also... it's free!

Cons

The only thing I'm not fond of is the fact that I am not available during all of my working hours for appointments and often have to finagle time off and breaks throughout my day to block off these time slots. It can be a little clunky to get my schedule just right but once it's done I don't have to mess with it anymore.

Cristina R.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

ALMOST PERFECT

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

WE SOLVED THE AGENDA TROUBLE, BECASUE OUR CLIENTS CAN MANAGE THE APPOINTMENT AND HAVE THE RACALL BY SMS (NO MORE FAKE APPOINTMENTS)

Pros

FRIEND USE AND STRIPE PAYMENT FOR ONLINE BOOKING

Cons

WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A "START DATE" AND A "FINISH DATE" FOR SERVICES, ACTUALLY WE USE A FAKE EMPLOYER TO MANAGE NEXT SERVICES NOT ACTUALLY AVAILABLE

Rene S.

Scheduling Convenience

Reviewed on 21/10/2019

Never really had any difficulties. If I have a question the Setmore team is ready to assist!

Pros

The software is so helpful in scheduling and changing appointments - for personal and business . It works well for me because I also work outside of my office space and may not be available to schedule the clients . They can easily schedule, change or cancel without having to wait on me to be at my desk AND it sends automatic reminders!

Cons

Would be nice if there was a payment option for the client to pay at the time they schedule.

Jolena K.
  • Industry: Veterinary Software

Animal Massage

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Clients can book at anytime, great customer service

Pros

Has all the features I want without too many extras
Good price point

Cons

Takes too long to upload to my Google calender.
On every email should have book another session button
Reschedule button should be called change appointment
Needs to work on Windows Edge ( for us non-Apple users

Damarall W.

Love it

Love it

Pros

Love this software. Really easy to use on my mobile.

Cons

Only problem (but not a huge one) is ease of use for booking online. Clients need to go to the desktop version on their phone to access their accounts

Misty R.

Best booking software I've found

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

Pros

I really like this booking program. I've never had any issues with it. Never a glitch.
Pros:
Easy to set up
Add as many services and employees as you'd like. Set which employee offers which service.
Set the amount of time each services requires.
Confirmation email for booking. Option to add a text reminder for client.
Reminder email.
Simple for clients to use.
Great, easy to use app
Slot blockers
Add all of your company info and link setmore directly from your website.
Options to upgrade basic service for a small monthly cost.

Cons

No complaints other than I can't seem to figure out how to change the calendar setting on the app to a Sunday-Saturday layout.

Rasha S.
  • Industry: Automotive

My Feedback

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

online calendar
The possibility of remote control of appointments

Pros

easy and Comfortable to use

Cons

I would like more control over the ability to specify more than one email for each calendar. Control the permissions of each calendar.
The thing that annoyed me the most was that I updated the program so that I could get the ability to send text messages to clients. But it has not yet worked and I have not received any message

Sahar N.

Keeps you Organized

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

If it's on Setmore, it's happening that's how reliable it is to my business. Both clients and staff appreciate it.

Pros

It keeps me organized. My staff and I rely heavily on the 24 hours reminder. Details of appointments gives me a chance to recall any information needed on the spot.

Cons

The only flukes that happened with me was related to re-occuring appointments. However, the Setmore customer service team were there to help. I would like to see a monthly dashboard option added as well in the future.

Katherine B.

• Customer Support Software

Setmore made my life so much easier and my business cost effective!

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

Brilliant really. Very pleased so far.

Pros

I love that payments are taken in advance which reduces clients not showing up and wasting my time. It enables prospective clients to commit to their decision when browsing in the small hours rather than have to wait for email responses. It's efficient, the customer support is very good and the cost of running it negligible against the benefits.

Cons

Setting up with my particular appointment structure was problematic for me, but with the help of your customer services it was overcome.

Chele T.

Great Software

Reviewed on 21/01/2020

I have only had this software for a few weeks, but so far I am in love. It works like a dream and does exactly what I need for my business.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that the system automates so much of my scheduling. It saves us time and provides great communication between my store and our customers.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I can see everyone's details on their synced calendars. I don't need to see all of the details of their life - just whether they are available or not. I would really like to have a feature to decide if we want private or public sharing.

Anderson G.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Excellence

Reviewed on 07/05/2020

From the begining I was very impressed with the layout and how easy it was to access for the customer to make and appointment with you or members of our Barbering Staff.

Pros

Easy to use if you don't use Social Media to communicate with your customers and it customer user friendly.

Cons

For customers that are not user of Social Media like IG and Facebook to be able to see actual pictures of your work to decide how they would like to look after the service.