Sharpen

Happy Agents. Happy Customers.

4.8/5

Todd C.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Great Value and Support

Reviewed on 27/08/2015

Fathom is attentive to my needs and works quickly to resolve any issues that arise. They provide good phone service at a great value. I recommend them for any small business owner!

Pros

Great value. My monthly service is much less than I paid previously. The support team is knowledgeable and easy to work with. They are quick to diagnose any issues (even those that are problems with my system and not theirs) and provide answers to resolve them.

Cons

It can be a little confusing to configure the system, but I can call the support team to help me out. Reports, such as call logs, could be better, but I almost never looked at them with my previous provider anyway. Once the system is configured, it works great.

Christina D.

Striving for Sucess

Reviewed on 25/09/2015

It's been a long winding road; however, I genuinely feel that Fathom Voice is trying to get better! They give us some great features but some of the every day features that we expect & had for years are now not available.

Most recently I've truly missed the simple forwarding option. We've worked around it but it was laborious. To be able to just hit a fwd button + the extension in which to forward to... was great, when we had it.

I also miss the options our landlines had... like being able to speed up & slow down a message. This saved us from having to listen several times. We also had a simple keypad map that showed us how to move quickly and efficiently through steps to get where we needed. On the dashboard, I would love to also have a list of calls I've made (calls in and calls out, would be great descriptions).

We are not necessarily a large business but perhaps we act like one. :) Thus, there will always be issues or things that come up, esp. as changes occur. The Fathom Voice Crew always do their best to find a solution & never forget to get back with you... we appreciate this greatly!

• Industry: Design

Fathom Review

Reviewed on 29/08/2015

I love the ease of inner office connections and the reminders Fathom provides. I have been using this for over a year and love it!

Pros

Reminder of messages is wonderful!

Cons

Have not had any. I really find that Fathom fits my small office needs.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

It worked much better than fuze

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

Pros

It works. I have yet to have any issues with our integration for Salesforce

Cons

I wish we could transfer while on hold. And I wish we could add custom sounds

Sean C.

Great Phone System

Reviewed on 24/11/2015

The Fathom team was incredibly helpful when setting up our phone system for our 30+ employees. They really paid attention to what we needed from a call flow standpoint and helped customize everything that we needed.

The phone quality is fantastic! Our customer service team works remotely all over the United States and from home, so having all activity logged was key. Additionally, we needed a solution where each agent was easily located in a central admin.

Quick and Easy Service

Reviewed on 27/08/2015

Fathom Voice provides a reliable and multifaceted product that enables our office to meet the needs of our clients. The easy-to-use software is attractive and simple to use. Not only are their products great, but their customer service is quick to respond and very helpful. They rock!

Mark ryan M.

Convenience at its best.

Reviewed on 26/08/2015

I love that Fathom allows me to answer my office line without physically being at the office. Receiving your voicemails in your inbox is pretty handy as well.

Pros

Voicemail delivery, ease of use.

Cons

Internet based, if the internet goes down... So do the phones.

Sara S.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Easy to use :)

Reviewed on 26/08/2015

I have used Fathom Voice for a few months now and I am also pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use and how much the layout makes total sense to a new user. For someone who is not technologically savvy this is a great asset whenever I use it, which is almost daily.

Ryan B.
  • Industry: Events Services

Melva H.

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 26/08/2015

I find that Fathom is very user friendly and easy to navigate. At they company I work for we have used a few different companies and in my experience Fathom has been the best.

Pros

I love that we can record the calls. In my line of work it is very easy to not catch all the important information on a call. So having the ability to go back and review it has been very beneficial for me. Also being able to save the recording allows for my Consultants to listen to my call before they reach out to the customer for follow ups and meetings. It also is great training tool for new members of the team to be able to hear real calls.

Tracy G.

Fathom Voice

Reviewed on 22/03/2016

Pros

I like being able to listen to my voicemails via email and I also like being able to forward my line to any cell phone or other phone.

Cons

That when I listen to my voicemail via email the red light doesn't clear

Blake H.

• Customer Support Software

Good idea, not ready for prime time.

Reviewed on 24/09/2015

I like the idea of the cost vs POTS. I like the flexibility vs PBX systems. However, we have had this system for 14 months and we continue to have trouble with phones resetting causing us to lose our network connection for the associated PC. We have worked and worked and worked with customer service to resolve this problem. Fathom customer service continues to maintain that the problem is on my side in the network. We have done EVERYTHING their tech support has requested and we continue to have phone reset problems. Losing the computer network connection is one thing, losing the telephone connection while on the phone with a customer is more annoying.

I am not turned off of cloud based phone systems, however, I do question Fathom's ability to successfully implement a system remotely.

The feature set is rich. The ability to find/follow is great. Rerouting via the net is also great. So these are all good things of any cloud based system. Just make sure the vendor can handle the technical issues.

Mike M.

We pay for this?

Reviewed on 25/09/2015

Pros: Well, I can dial out.. I can get calls in... The "go fathom voice" web interface is a good attempt at something... it's a decent layout.

Cons: It doesn't always show when someone's on DND or not. It doesn't always update at a reasonable time. I constantly have to refresh my webpage to be sure that it's up to date. I still haven't figured out HOW that when i'm part of a call group, and a call gets transferred to the group, that I can have my phone on DND, and my fathom voice set to "away" and a call come to the Que, and I suddenly have a missed call when I get back to my desk.

Maybe create a desktop app that gives us a lists of the extensions and who's on the phone, and able to use it to actually control the phones as far as setting it to DND. If I set the phone to DND, I shouldn't have to set the web access /app to DND. If I set the webpage, or app, to DND/Not available, I shouldn't have to go do it on the phone as well.

Great Way to Get Voice Mail Messages From Anywhere

Reviewed on 01/09/2015

It is a great service to be delivered office voice mail messages to email so they are easily heard from anywhere you have internet access.

Pros

Very intuitive, fast and reliable.

Sara S.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 24/09/2015

Fabulous product! Highly appreciated in my work place as we have a lot of employees on the road for long periods of time.

One of my favorite features is that voicemails are accessible by email which makes it easy to share with other departments when needed. It's also very easy to understand how to use the different functions available to you.

Jetta V.

• Customer Support Software

Great System, Dummy Proof!

Reviewed on 25/09/2015

I have nothing but pros. This is a great system and its very user friendly. If you can read, you can use this software. Customer support is always fast and friendly!

Freddie D.

Catharine S.

• Customer Support Software

Love the capabilities, and the customer service.

PROS -
BEST customer service. Very responsive, and work to resolve issues. Worked with another company before and had to deal with foreign customer service we were barely able to understand. Often had to sit on the phone for up to 6 or 8 hours before things were resolved.

Love the dashboard where we can see who is on the phone before dialing our team. However, we have to refresh the screen - it is not real time on its own.

CONS -
Not an easy system to learn. It is very complicated. Other system was far easier, but tons and tons of connection issues, and the nightmare of customer service was worth the change. This being said, we have a fairly complicated routing pattern, so for something more straightforward, I'm sure this will be much easier for other companies.

Elizabeth H.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Fathom Rocks!

Reviewed on 22/03/2016

Pros

I like the customer support the best. I seem to never stop having questions. They are always so friendly and helpful.

Cons

Sometimes when I am out and about it is inconvenient that I cannot call out from my office phone. This comment is not necessarily targeted at Fathom. I think this would be the same for any company that offers a physical VOIP phone.

Randy S.

• Customer Support Software

Great phone service...great customer service!

Reviewed on 24/09/2015

I have used VoIP phone service since 2010. It cut my regular business phone bill by almost 2/3. Then I heard about Fathom which was an enterprising upstart company here in the Indianapolis area. (I wanted the chance to work with someone locally rather than a toll free helpline in Utah.)

So I made the switch to Fathom about 2 years ago. I've been very happy with both their phone service and their customer service. I'm not very technologically literate so I require a lot of help with navigating the website/dashboard. They've all been very patient with me and they've always solved my problems.

No complaints here; I recommend them to everybody!

Shirley B.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Complete Solution

Reviewed on 25/08/2015

Fathom Voice has been ideal for us, connecting our entire remote-based team seamlessly across multiple states. Having the option of using the soft phone on the computer or a Polycom phone on the desk gives us the flexibility to meet everyone’s needs. Fathom Voice provides the feature-rich functionality and scalability needed for future growth.

Nico P.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Best VOIP in the game.

Reviewed on 26/08/2015

Fathom Voice is an awesome company! Not only does their product work, their employees create a culture that makes businesses, like ours, want to work with them. Ashlee Garwood, in particular, is always helpful with an attitude to provide the best customer service at all times. Outstanding representative, outstanding product, and outstanding company.

Tracy S.
  • Industry: Sports

Accessibility

Reviewed on 28/08/2015

I like fathom because I love being able to access and listen to my voicemail without having to call a 800 number, and enter my password etc before I can get my message. Fathom saves me a lot of valuable time and frustration and I love that.

Rick C.

• Customer Support Software

After 6 months, we're very pleased with Fathom's clear sound, reliable equipment and service.

Reviewed on 30/09/2015

The "pros" are in the summary. The only 'con' is slightly un-intuitive software, resulting in slow customization of the system. That's greatly out-weighed by the system's clarity, portability (love 'follow me') and reliability.

Shirley S.

• Customer Support Software

Very convenient that my voice mail is sent to my email when I am out of the office or...

Reviewed on 24/09/2015

Pros: Ease of access, the length of the voice mail is indicated, and avoiding dialing in to my desk phone. Voice mail can be replayed with greater volume if the caller has a soft voice.

Cons: No particular issues.