Catharine S.

• Customer Support Software

Love the capabilities, and the customer service.

PROS -
BEST customer service. Very responsive, and work to resolve issues. Worked with another company before and had to deal with foreign customer service we were barely able to understand. Often had to sit on the phone for up to 6 or 8 hours before things were resolved.

Love the dashboard where we can see who is on the phone before dialing our team. However, we have to refresh the screen - it is not real time on its own.

CONS -
Not an easy system to learn. It is very complicated. Other system was far easier, but tons and tons of connection issues, and the nightmare of customer service was worth the change. This being said, we have a fairly complicated routing pattern, so for something more straightforward, I'm sure this will be much easier for other companies.

Elizabeth H.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Fathom Rocks!

Reviewed on 22/03/2016

Pros

I like the customer support the best. I seem to never stop having questions. They are always so friendly and helpful.

Cons

Sometimes when I am out and about it is inconvenient that I cannot call out from my office phone. This comment is not necessarily targeted at Fathom. I think this would be the same for any company that offers a physical VOIP phone.

Randy S.

• Customer Support Software

Great phone service...great customer service!

Reviewed on 24/09/2015

I have used VoIP phone service since 2010. It cut my regular business phone bill by almost 2/3. Then I heard about Fathom which was an enterprising upstart company here in the Indianapolis area. (I wanted the chance to work with someone locally rather than a toll free helpline in Utah.)

So I made the switch to Fathom about 2 years ago. I've been very happy with both their phone service and their customer service. I'm not very technologically literate so I require a lot of help with navigating the website/dashboard. They've all been very patient with me and they've always solved my problems.

No complaints here; I recommend them to everybody!

Shirley B.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Complete Solution

Reviewed on 25/08/2015

Fathom Voice has been ideal for us, connecting our entire remote-based team seamlessly across multiple states. Having the option of using the soft phone on the computer or a Polycom phone on the desk gives us the flexibility to meet everyone’s needs. Fathom Voice provides the feature-rich functionality and scalability needed for future growth.

Nico P.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Best VOIP in the game.

Reviewed on 26/08/2015

Fathom Voice is an awesome company! Not only does their product work, their employees create a culture that makes businesses, like ours, want to work with them. Ashlee Garwood, in particular, is always helpful with an attitude to provide the best customer service at all times. Outstanding representative, outstanding product, and outstanding company.

Tracy S.
  • Industry: Sports

Accessibility

Reviewed on 28/08/2015

I like fathom because I love being able to access and listen to my voicemail without having to call a 800 number, and enter my password etc before I can get my message. Fathom saves me a lot of valuable time and frustration and I love that.

Rick C.

• Customer Support Software

After 6 months, we're very pleased with Fathom's clear sound, reliable equipment and service.

Reviewed on 30/09/2015

The "pros" are in the summary. The only 'con' is slightly un-intuitive software, resulting in slow customization of the system. That's greatly out-weighed by the system's clarity, portability (love 'follow me') and reliability.

Shirley S.

• Customer Support Software

Very convenient that my voice mail is sent to my email when I am out of the office or...

Reviewed on 24/09/2015

Pros: Ease of access, the length of the voice mail is indicated, and avoiding dialing in to my desk phone. Voice mail can be replayed with greater volume if the caller has a soft voice.

Cons: No particular issues.

Todd C.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Great Value and Support

Reviewed on 27/08/2015

Fathom is attentive to my needs and works quickly to resolve any issues that arise. They provide good phone service at a great value. I recommend them for any small business owner!

Pros

Great value. My monthly service is much less than I paid previously. The support team is knowledgeable and easy to work with. They are quick to diagnose any issues (even those that are problems with my system and not theirs) and provide answers to resolve them.

Cons

It can be a little confusing to configure the system, but I can call the support team to help me out. Reports, such as call logs, could be better, but I almost never looked at them with my previous provider anyway. Once the system is configured, it works great.

Christina D.

Striving for Sucess

Reviewed on 25/09/2015

It's been a long winding road; however, I genuinely feel that Fathom Voice is trying to get better! They give us some great features but some of the every day features that we expect & had for years are now not available.

Most recently I've truly missed the simple forwarding option. We've worked around it but it was laborious. To be able to just hit a fwd button + the extension in which to forward to... was great, when we had it.

I also miss the options our landlines had... like being able to speed up & slow down a message. This saved us from having to listen several times. We also had a simple keypad map that showed us how to move quickly and efficiently through steps to get where we needed. On the dashboard, I would love to also have a list of calls I've made (calls in and calls out, would be great descriptions).

We are not necessarily a large business but perhaps we act like one. :) Thus, there will always be issues or things that come up, esp. as changes occur. The Fathom Voice Crew always do their best to find a solution & never forget to get back with you... we appreciate this greatly!

• Industry: Design

Fathom Review

Reviewed on 29/08/2015

I love the ease of inner office connections and the reminders Fathom provides. I have been using this for over a year and love it!

Pros

Reminder of messages is wonderful!

Cons

Have not had any. I really find that Fathom fits my small office needs.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

It worked much better than fuze

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

Pros

It works. I have yet to have any issues with our integration for Salesforce

Cons

I wish we could transfer while on hold. And I wish we could add custom sounds

Sean C.

Great Phone System

Reviewed on 24/11/2015

The Fathom team was incredibly helpful when setting up our phone system for our 30+ employees. They really paid attention to what we needed from a call flow standpoint and helped customize everything that we needed.

The phone quality is fantastic! Our customer service team works remotely all over the United States and from home, so having all activity logged was key. Additionally, we needed a solution where each agent was easily located in a central admin.

Quick and Easy Service

Reviewed on 27/08/2015

Fathom Voice provides a reliable and multifaceted product that enables our office to meet the needs of our clients. The easy-to-use software is attractive and simple to use. Not only are their products great, but their customer service is quick to respond and very helpful. They rock!

Mark ryan M.

Convenience at its best.

Reviewed on 26/08/2015

I love that Fathom allows me to answer my office line without physically being at the office. Receiving your voicemails in your inbox is pretty handy as well.

Pros

Voicemail delivery, ease of use.

Cons

Internet based, if the internet goes down... So do the phones.

Sara S.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Easy to use :)

Reviewed on 26/08/2015

I have used Fathom Voice for a few months now and I am also pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use and how much the layout makes total sense to a new user. For someone who is not technologically savvy this is a great asset whenever I use it, which is almost daily.

Ryan B.
  • Industry: Events Services

Brian L.

One stop solution

Reviewed on 25/08/2015

We needed a system that could allow our remote teams to painlessly stay connected while providing core communications functionality. Lots of providers out there with pieces of what we needed, but struggled to find it all in one package that was affordable and actually worked right. Actually didn't get any complaints from the team.

Pros

Easy to use and provided the full suite of functions we needed. Remote access across the country was great. Option to use soft phone on laptop with Polycom phone on desk also great. Automated workflow for agents was superb and our service manager was able to set up, implement, and manage without a lot of training or consulting.

Cons

No real cons to speak of. Would love to see them come out with their own CRM, though the integration with salesforce has been great.

Don G.

Review from Don at J S Ruiz Realty, Inc.

Reviewed on 28/08/2015

"I like the user friendly way it works. It is no problem for me to push the admin button and set myself up with office phones when it is my day on phones. No need to depend on my office." This means I can be totally independent from needing administrative assistance on weekends when no one is at the office...just the way it should be.

Benjamin M.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

FATHOM FAN

Reviewed on 26/08/2015

Fathom Voice as VoIP service is far more cost effective than having a regular phone. I found many service providers who offered low rates and excellent service plans, making it difficult to decide on the best one. After meeting with multiple companies I was introduced to Inside Sales Consultant Shelby Weeks. Shelby's overall product/service knowledge and straight forward approach, made me feel like I was speaking with an old friend, not a salesman. My then difficult decision was made easy. Our company now uses what I believe to the best VoIP company in the industry, Fathom Voice. Thank you again for all of your help.

Pros

Fathom Friday's!!!!!

Elizabeth H.
  • Industry: Legal Services

• Customer Support Software

Fathom is so much more than a Phone Service Option!

Reviewed on 26/08/2015

When I first started my business back in January, a colleague suggested that I sign up for Fathom Voice. At the time I was using Google Voice and could not imagine why I would want to invest in a service when I was getting another for free. You may be wondering the same thing. Let me tell you, it is worth it! Fathom Voice has added an extra level of professionalism to my business which, in my humble opinion, Google Voice, did not offer. I can set limits on when my phone is answered which helps me stick to my boundaries with clients. I want to serve people but have to have time to get the work done that they have retained me to do. Fathom Voice allows you to set up multiple messages if you are away or gone for a week. The phone service has brought my business to the next level. This is more than a phone service though. Why or how? Their customer support staff is amazing and out of this world! I can call with a multitude of questions, which I may have at any given moment and they are quick to respond. They are eager to help! It almost feels as though I have added someone to my team, even though they are not a part of my business. They are incredible and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to add an extra level of professionalism to their business!

Pros

1) I am able to set times (9 a.m. - 6 p.m.) during which my phone will ring
2) I can set up my phone to ring to my cell phone if I am out of the office.
3) The customer support staff is amazing! Shelby Weeks, on the front line, is incredibly patient and knowledgeable. Ryan Wharton and Britton Beaumont, in the technical support department, are always eager to help. In the event that any of these amazing people do not know the answer they are always open to doing research for me.
4) When I get a voicemail, it is sent to me as an attachment to an email. I like this because I can listen to my messages even when I am not in my physical office.

Cons

1) Unlike Google voice that goes everywhere, you cannot take your physical office desk phone everywhere. This is just the nature of having a physical desk phone.
2) Unlike Google voice, Fathom has yet to figure out how to not only receive texts from clients but also send them. At this point, I can receive texts but cannot send them. You can do this with Google Voice. I have shared this concern with the Fathom support team and they are working on it. I am sure that they will find a solution soon!
3) When you get a text message, unlike a voicemail, you do not get an email notification telling you that you have a text. This can be problematic if your clients send you texts. I have told the Fathom Support Team about this and they are working on it! I am sure that they will have a solution soon!

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A Robust Call Center Platform

Reviewed on 03/04/2019

Pros

Sharpen provides a robust platform for taking a sorting calls. In my experience, the program is easily accessible from our case management platform or from a computer application. When taking a call the program displays caller information in an easily accessible manner.

Cons

My department's transition from our previous call software has been rough. Frequently the software's integration with our case management platform fails and information is lost or not transferred correctly.

Manis C.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Great customer service

Reviewed on 27/08/2015

Our company transitioned to Fathom Voice as our service provider when we decided to switch to a VoIP system. It was a very efficient process and we are now able to stay connected when we are out of the office. We have been very pleased with the great support, and prompt service that we always receive. Their entire staff is committed to providing excellent customer service, which makes it enjoyable to work with them. I would highly recommend Fathom Voice, I think they are an outstanding company!

Elizabeth F.

• Customer Support Software

Main user in our office as receptionist

Reviewed on 25/09/2015

It's nice to work with most of the time. When I check voicemail manually, sometimes the right buttons send me elsewhere in the system if I have already been through 10 messages. I really like the concept of being able to use the company system on a personal phone or through the computer to de-clutter the workspace, though as the receptionist those aren't feasible options for me. I know that there is a lot more capability than I am aware of, but I am impressed with what I have learned so far.

Tony P.