4.5
4.2
Industry: Education Management

Great for SDRS

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

They have fantastic customer service and a great knowledge base, I believe its called Outreach University for their customers. It is pretty intuitive to use at least at a baseline level. As an SDR its been great to have this added to our tech stack.

Pros

Handling your outbound and inbound efforts via Outreach has made things much easier. Before we were using Yesware and although it was affordable the user design and analytics left a lot to be desired. With outreach we can see what sequences are performing the best, which email templates get the highest response, and even when the best time to send emails are. We are also easily able to A/B test within sequences or copy sequences that are working well for other Reps and duplicate. It has made it easy for me to increase how much outbound I am able to do and made it so I can target specific personas easily. I tend to work out of Outreach way more than I work out of Salesforce as an SDR.

Cons

I feel that there are still features I do not understand within Outreach that I might be able to use more effectively. If they could guide the user more to make sure we are leveraging more of the software I think that would add to it. One of the cons is that you are unable to make dials from your laptop via Outreach, it must come through your cell and I much prefer to make calls via my laptop.

Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Outreach Review

Reviewed on 05/03/2020

Great sales platform for teams looking to become more organized and increase their prospecting efforts.

Pros

Great sales engagement platform for any sales org looking to take their prospecting analytics and reporting to the next level. Sequencing, call recording, prospecting tracking, Salesforce integration are all great.

Cons

Very click heavy. I've had a lot of glitchy experiences where imports, mail merges, sequences fail and there is not a clear explanation as to why.

Industry: Accounting

Good product, terrible, cocky sales team

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Good product, adequate support, terrible sales team/experience. Brought this vendor on to one company I worked with, didn't bring it on to a future company because got tired/frustrated dealing with their sales team.

Pros

This product is pretty good, I've used Outreach, SalesLoft and Fileboard. Fileboard has the best sales team, they not only are helpful with understanding their product, but they also help with sharing their sales strategy using their product. SalesLoft and Outreach are the same in funcitonality, and SalesLoft has a good sales team. The issue I have with Outreach is their sales team is too arrogant, they have a good product, but I think teach them internally to be cocky, and it got so bad I just didn't want to use their product anymore and felt compelled to write this review.

Cons

The software is a bit glitchy sometimes, if it goes out you're just not using it that day. The sales team is very arrogant, not helpful. Companies with arrogant sales teams tend to have that culture bleed off into other areas, which make them very difficult vendors to work with .

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Industry: Computer Software

We couldn't hit our sales goals without it!

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Pros

The software itself is incredible, and functionally has everything imaginable, but I've been most impressed with the support. As an administrator that knew very little about the software when we implemented Outreach, the support team has been phenomenal. I've never worked with a more helpful, prompt team in my life. 10/10 to the Outreach Support team!

Cons

We've caused ourselves some pain by using some very unique objects and fields in our Salesforce CRM instance, which has caused some problems on the integration front. Basically, we haven't been able to take advantage of some Outreach functionality because the integration is built on the assumption of us using standard Salesforce objects and fields. Ultimately, the support team has helped us with some workarounds, but it's been a bit of a self-induced headache.

Eric D.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Outreach makes my life easy

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

My overall experience with Outreach has been great. I would highly suggest working with them as they have a pretty aggressive road map to change the way outbound SDRs work.

Pros

What I like most about outreach is the ability to target multiple organizations at a time. You can actively reach out to many people within an organization to get your message across. Outreach takes the manual part of prospecting away and automates it making for a more streamlined and efficient process. It covers the user error part that happens when outbound to 100 plus organizations.

Cons

Outreach can be clunky at times. The user interface is some times hard to navigate. There is no back button so if you want to go to a new page you have to start all over.

Davidlee M.

Outreach helps me Make more Money

Reviewed on 01/07/2019

I love it. Their customer service is great whenever I have questions and the product has paid for itself ten-fold.

Pros

I love how I can increase my intake and outtake with minimal effort on my end. Outreach allows automation in places that has saved me hundreds of hours since i've started using it.

Cons

There are a few simple things that the platform does not allow. One is a "Select-All" feature where you can also unselect some. Select-All is an all-or-nothing. If there are 500 things and 1 of them is missplaced. You have to figure out another way besides Select-All minus 1.

Matt J.

Super easy to use, very powerful!

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

I save loads of time using Outreach. That time is very valuable as well. Well done, Outreach.

Pros

This system has saved me thousands of hours of emailing and contacting clients. It has also helped me organize the way I speak to my clients. The best feature of the platform is the ability to setup email sequences and fully customize the way they are sent out. It also integrates directly to Salesforce, so it pulls the lead info automatically!

Cons

At times, Outreach struggles to sync with my email or Salesforce. Other than syncing, there really isn't much to complain about with Outreach.

Josh R.

Excellent Email Tool

Reviewed on 12/06/2018

Pros

I love how simple it is to create and edit the sequences. As a sales person who sends a lot of outbound emails, it's very important to have a tool that makes it as simple as possible to create new sequences and Outreach is the best there is.

Cons

Sometimes when you go to put a lead in another sequence, it won't allow you to do so for several hours if they have already been put in a sequence. I wish that you didn't have to wait as long between the two. For example, right when a new lead comes in, we have an automated email that is kicked out to them. After that email is sent, I have to wait several hours before putting them in another sequence to get them scheduled. There needs to be shorter wait time between the two.

Matthew S.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A great tool for everyone to use

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Outreach helped all the reps keep on top of their inbox and their contacts. It ensured we were processing every new lead and account to the fullest extent we could. Although there were improvements that could have been made, outreach did the job well.

Pros

I loved how outreach was so accessible and intuitive to use. The integrations with our email servers made access to anyone’s outreach really easy to manage.

Cons

Although it was easy to use, it did take some time to learn the process. I also wish outreach had a more open API to our staff developers.

Industry: Computer Software

One of the best prospecting tools there will ever be...

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

Pros

What I like most about Outreach is the automation piece. And I know they doing more and more to assist in that, like pre-recorded voicemails and things like that (those things may already be in place). It makes prospect outreach 1000x easier, and makes individuals and organizations as a whole more effective because of the automative powers that be.

Cons

I honestly don't have any dislikes. Most every feature that Outreach contains I've used, and it's never frustrated me or given me fits.

Logan C.
Industry: Computer Software

If you don’t have outreach, then you are working in the 90s...

Reviewed on 11/10/2020

Amazing, im an SDR and the CSM for out account responds to my concerns all of the time.

Pros

Forget spreadsheets, forget manual emails, forget writing down notes on napkins... outreach will literally being the biggest time saver and organizer of your sales development efforts. Want to go 10x faster? Then use outreach.

Cons

It’s hard to pinpoint something that is bad about the software. There have been minor outages which will last like half an hour but that’s literally it...

Brian B.

Very easy to use, powerful for prospecting and automation efforts

Reviewed on 16/07/2017

Pros

Easy to use, great support, and gets the job done. They have a great team that consistently goes above and beyond to help you out when you necessary.

Cons

It would be helpful if the dashboard provided more granularity. For example, what time of day yielded best results? Did length of email correspond to open and response rates? Etc.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Only shortfalls may be external API related

Reviewed on 24/05/2020

I would never take a sales role without a product like Outreach, I makes a massive impact on productivity.

Pros

Great set of features for salespeople to use, sequencing, templates, snippets, scheduling, etc. The Prospect dashboards are customizable which makes a huge difference. You can tell its built for sales people and not marketers.

Cons

The schedule feature in gmail did not work for weeks, and apparently customer support is slow according to our admin. I don't know if its Gmail's API or on Outreach's side, but it needed a work around and was very frustrating.

Outreach is incredible

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

Great software. I would recommend it.

Pros

I have used outreach for almost 2 years now and I have loved every second of it. I can easily make sequences and track who opens an email and when they did it. It really has helped my prospecting skills.

Cons

There are very few cons to this software. The only con would be that the sequences occasionally don't stop when there is a reply.

Einsny P.
Industry: Accounting
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

My top sales automation tool!

Reviewed on 02/09/2017

It helps me to enjoy my time off as my 'email campaign' is still working hard for me. Outreach email campaign is game changer and best-kept sales secret.

Pros

User-friendly. I love the fact that Outreach has clone button where it saves me tonnes of time from re-creating a template.

Cons

I would prefer that Outreach has a folder system where I can store different templates neatly in different folders.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Outreach is the bomb

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

Outreach is very simple to use and has everything you need and nothing more. I'm interested to see how the platform transforms into a more robust solution in the future.

Pros

I love the customer support chat feature we have turned on. It makes everything so seamless if there is ever an issue or just a simple question.

Cons

It would be nice if you could customize sequences a bit more like start from Step 2 or fit that prospect's time zone with email delivery.

Josh S.
Industry: Internet

Great Product!

Reviewed on 08/07/2019

Pros

I use outreach almost everyday. I love how easy to use it is. The UI is extremely simple, only took me a few minutes or so do figure out how to make calls, set sequences, etc.

Cons

I wish there was a mobile app so I can access Outreach via my mobile. There have been numerous times I was out and receiving a call. I would like to know if someone was calling my Outreach number or my mobile number.

Jaclyn B.

Needs help integrating with Salesforce

Reviewed on 24/07/2019

I am new at sales and Outreach has definitely had a positive impact on my on-boarding experience. I honestly don't know how else I would keep organized with all of the calls/emails I had to do on a daily basis.

Pros

I love the ability to set up your tasks without having to think about anything. Its hard to keep track of what needs to be done when you are contacting 5-10 individuals per company, 10+ companies a day. The task feature allows me to keep track of who I am talking to, when I last talked to them, etc.

Cons

The thing that has been tough to figure out is many times when I am adding contacts to an account on Salesforce, outreach will not refresh and link those contacts. No matter how many times I try to refresh the page, the prospects will not show up.

Rien K.

Phenominal way to keep on top of hottest contacts

Reviewed on 09/04/2018

Pros

Tracking capabilities along with being able to organize and execute tasks by sequence. Great way to reach out to hottest contacts. In addition great way to ensure you don't double down on sequences with the same contact.

Cons

The tool is so complex it can be difficult to master at first. It will take about 2-3 months of daily use to master importing, and executing multiple sequences.

Bryan C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Horrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

Annoying to setup, difficult to train team to use extremely well, but the very WORSE part about it is how horrible their customer support and their Billing department is. They will randomly send invoices with literally no explanation. After responding to their team it will take often days to get a response on the invoices. Their overall support system is a complete nightmare and I would avoid this software solely because of that.

Pros

Outreach helped our SDR team more effectively call new prospects, however, it isn't easy to setup and it isn't easy for new SDRs to learn.

Cons

Hard to learn which caused SDRs to make simple, but not obvious mistakes because of the software's design. Once they learned the system it did work fairly well. The customer support is absolutely horrible though so good luck getting setup and figuring it out yourself. You are better off finding other software.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Industry: Food & Beverages

Once trained, easy to use and necessary to keep track of prospects and sales cycle.

Reviewed on 07/03/2018

Pros

Acts as a personal checklist and hold you accountable to touch each of your prospects as often as necessary through the sales cycle.

Cons

The sequence feature can be tough to nail down--takes a good amount of training. I also wish there was a feature to merge contacts that have the same email address.

Charles G.
Industry: Computer Software

Awesome email tool for sales

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Pros

Makes emailing prospects a breeze. Great support.

Cons

Nothing. Great all around product for sales teams.

Industry: Computer Software

Good product for simple teams

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

I like it.

Pros

The email editor and sequence building functionality is simple and easy to use. Anyone can learn it quickly.

Cons

The layout of certain settings is confusing. The user interface could be more intuitive and user experience better. It starts to look too cluttered after you use it a while.

Melissa P.
Industry: Telecommunications

Great overall product

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

Fantastic way to communicate and log data into our aystem to make work easy flow.

Pros

I use this software 5 days a week as my main way of communicating with clients and businesses i work with. It is an amazing software with the ease to understand and many ways to prioritize tasks and leads would highly recommend to anyone in the telecommunications industry and beyond

Cons

I honestly cant say that ive come across any potential cons or promblems since i started using this software.

Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Sales enablement Platform that needs work

Reviewed on 20/04/2019

I use it daily for sales, the features are great but overall it is buggy. The texting feature is almost useless, you do not see when you receive calls or when you receive a text. It crashes often and can be confusing unless trained.

Pros

A lot of features are included, text, prospect engagement, email tracking too. Cool features and a great all in one solution.

Cons

The texting feature is not ideal, confusing too. Very difficult to see when someone is calling you, the phone crashes often and somethings you can not hang up until you close out of f the software. A lot of bugs need to be worked out.