TapClicks

A Unified Marketing Operations Platform Powered By Your Data

4.3 /5 (163 reviews) Write a Review!

Emily D.

Good for standard reporting

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Pros

I like the intuitiveness about setting up widgets.

Cons

There are issues with implementing custom conversions from platforms like Facebook or Centro-Basis. The export feature also isn't perfect and sometimes cuts off widgets that you have a scroll bar in.

Nicholas M.
  • Industry: Dairy

TapClicks - Great Data Viz Tool

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Pros

TapClicks is amazing in that it lets us pull in several data sources with a simple click of a button, and we can get started on building out widgets. The Report Studio is amazing to share reports with clients.

Cons

The only thing that I don't currently like about the software, is the date ranges not applying, and always having to update them.

Bianca C.

• Customer Support Software

Provides a necessary solution, but I would've expected more improvements by now

Reviewed on 20/10/2018

We've been using TapClicks for over 2 years now. While it has somewhat solved a major issue for us, I do wish more advancements have been made over this time period.

Pros

It provides a concise way to showcase data among multiple sources. Prescheduled reports have been a major addition to our data story. Data reports are simple enough for customers to understand.

Cons

I think this platform falls short in a few areas. For instance, social media plugins include extremely little data. Data for Instagram only shows follower growth, as opposed to reach/engagement across posts. Plugging in data sources is quite cumbersome and often pull inaccurately. Also customizing reports for individual clients is a hassle and most changes must be made across all accounts- this is a major downfall for any company with many clients.

Heath H.

A great tool for agencies who need a consolidated report

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

Takes some getting used to, but an easy tool for multi-channel marketing campaigns. Clients in large organisations love it as they can take the information higher up to management in a clean, easy to understand format.

Pros

Much like Data Studio is design and functionality but can do a lot more with API and other systems.
Reporting is neat and very easy to understand by clients, help put Google Analytics, FB and Insta + Mailchimp etc data into one simple report

Cons

Quite expensive, definitely worth an investment when compared to Data Studio or having to do GA and Facebook Business Manager reports separately, however maybe not worth the money for some users. Also we are based in Australia which makes communication hard with Tapclicks who are based in USA when we need support.

Shannon H.

TapClicks Review

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

My overall experience is positive - I feel like I have a good response time from our customer service rep though she does not prioritize my team members in the same way she seems to for me.

Pros

I love the ability to aggregate and normalize data. Additionally - the smart connector features is big for our agency.

The software is pretty intuitive which is beneficial.

Having multiple EZLogin's to provide to clients has been a big win as well - our clients see value.

Cons

The frequency in which we run into things breaking - we usually find 2 or 3 things a month that often times engineers need to assist with

Our agency is small and we are not doing anything earth-shattering from a campaign or analytics standpoint but we run into integration with Google and Facebook, being able to parse the data the same way we can in their systems. We have been waiting a year for our Customer Service rep to help us make some custom connections that likely would dramatically benefit all TapClicks users. Would like to see more time spent on innovating with companies like ours.

All of your information in one great place!

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Pros

It's a no brainer: if have multiple, trackable aspects to your business, the best way to utilize the information is to have it in one place. You are able to see how campaigns affect each other in a specific time frame across multiple platforms. Also, this is a great way to recognize your strengths and weaknesses. Easy exporting system for reports, and customer service is willing to provide a personalized experience for you and your company.

Cons

It can get unorganized if the information is not entered correctly.

Good for most things

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

Overall for what we need it's been a mostly positive experience. The learning curve was pretty steep as the platform isn't all that intuitive, but once we got the hang of it it's worked well, although still tedious. There are also several little items that are not available that seem like no-brainers to me, not being able to filter results as needed, not being able to exclude lines with zeros as values, calculations that don't calculate correctly, etc., but we still believe this is currently our best option for providing our clients with a transparent, real-time dashboard & reporting hub.

Pros

It integrates with most of our data sources.
It provides both dashboard visualizations & quick reports.

Cons

It's not very intuitive.
Functionality on some connections is pretty limited.

Nelda W.

Review of TapClicks

Reviewed on 13/09/2020

TapClicks enables my team to enter and update client data efficiently on a daily basis so it will generate reports which give value to our strategists, as well as our clients.

Pros

TapClicks has a lot of great reporting features which add values to our services for our clients. It is easy to add data. They are constantly upgrading to make their product more user friendly and to provide better data

Cons

Sometimes the downside of the frequent updating is difficulty finding frequently used applications, but TapClicks is happy to hear constructive criticism and uses it in future updates.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

We use TapClicks to track all of our deployed assets for our clients.

Reviewed on 15/03/2018

Pros

TapClicks is very flexible. You can create a multitude of reporting profiles and have reports scheduled in any variety. We schedule reports to go to our clients once per week so they can see how they're doing.

Cons

The user interface is great, but at times it can be a bit hard to navigate. I don't think all the white space is being utilized to its maximum potential.

• Industry: Entertainment

Good Data Platform, Needs More Customization Features

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

We use TapClicks for data visualization and reporting for our clients. TapClicks is the primary way we report for clients.

Pros

I love that there is seamless data integration from all of our advertising platforms, that there's a variety of ways to show the data, and their support team is top notch.

Cons

We have had problems with data not showing correctly in our reporting platforms vs. in TapClicks due to differing attribution windows. In addition, TapClicks isn't set up for granular direct-response data reporting across multiple pixels/tags.

Hebe O.

Very Intuitive

Very good, slick.

Pros

We use TapClicks to show our clients' customised dashboards and reports that pull in from multiple advertising publishers. It is very intuitive and user-friendly. Clients love it.

Cons

There are a few capabilities that are not possible but this is understandable.

Rachel M.

Review!

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

Overall fairly easy to use!

Pros

I have used TapClicks now with two different jobs. I like how diverse it is and can be used in many different areas of business.

Cons

There are occasional glitches we run into as a team. Very slow to respond (circle of death) data sometimes inaccurate.

Carrie C.

Great tool for sharing campaign results seamlessly

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

I'm solving the problem of real time campaign reporting and being able to show results quickly and efficiently without tons of red tape.

Pros

I love that we can integrate multiple digital marketing tactics into one reporting platform that our customers can access 24-7. This increases our value proposition to potential clients and gives us a competitive edge over other vendors whose reporting is less transparent.

Cons

I miss being able to scroll down a left nav sidebar to see all of the customers we have live dashboards for - this might be something I can fix in settings but I noticed the change from this to thumbnails and I prefer the way it was.

Mark B.

Great Tool for Transparency

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Pros

I manage a small agency that makes up less than 10 SMB clients. TapClicks is an important part of maintaining transparency with those clients. We use the software on a monthly basis to review our progress. Giving them a login so they can check their campaigns anytime 24/7 has also helped to give our agency credibility.

Cons

I would like for them to import a few of the vendors that I have. I understand that they can't provide a connection to every potential vendor out there, but there are a couple that I work with that I still have to pull manual reports for.

Megan M.

• Customer Support Software

Really love working with the programming team

Reviewed on 13/04/2018

Standardize reporting across all our products

Pros

How its ever-evolving, I like how there are constantly new features coming out that give us ideas on how to better create reports for clients, as well as updates to our RFP/IO portal.

Cons

Occasionally the new releases monthly break our existing products, and we don't know until we find the error ourselves. Its the good and the bad of releases being pushed out monthly.

Michael R.

• Customer Support Software

There is little that I can't have solved when there are problems.

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

1 tool to use for reporting, monitoring etc! Its great!

Pros

Ease of use, not only are there multiple different pre-set forms but without it you can still do anything with ease.

Cons

There are still more plugins I would like to see. Whenever there are plugins I want to see, however, TapClicks is always all over either finding ways to make the connection or work on an integration for me.

Matty F.

Reviewed on 25/01/2021

I like it all just basic changes could make it great!

Pros

The relative ease of use does the minimum for reporting.

Cons

The ability to implement custom reporting styles as well as metrics is trash.

Shannon D.

TC Review

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

TC is a great option for our clients to provide them weekly and monthly reports. We are able to also grant our clients dashboards which allows them 24/7 access to their data.

Pros

The customer service is really great! If you need something it is nice that there is a number to call to get you in touch with an actual human or you have the option to email your customer support rep and they are pretty quick to respond!

Cons

If you request something that is not already an option it does take a while for it to get added and implemented.

Tiffany B.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

TAB Tapclicks Review

Reviewed on 01/02/2021

Pros

It is useful for hubbing all of my campaign performance in one place

Cons

Easier integrations for certain products (like LinkedIn)

David E.

Great Software to have

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Pros

Very easy to use if you have everything set up the way Tapclicks wants you to.

Cons

Not very flexible. It is really hard to aggregate data from multiple sources and get the desired results. It is also really hard to make data easy to understand since there is a lack of customization.

Bianca C.

• Customer Support Software

Could be better with additional features

Reviewed on 29/08/2019

We use it, but we are currently in the market for a more robust analytics platform.

Pros

Obviously analytics and tracking is essential for any digital business. We utilize this software to monitor all of our digital efforts, including Facebook, Instagram, Google Analytics, etc. I think they offer a decent array of plug ins. It's not super cumbersome to navigate and the scheduling report feature is a major plus.

Cons

I do think that this software is lacking in several categories. Firstly, the data points for social media plug ins are not super relevant. TAP doesn't pull much data from Instagram other than follower count. Some important Facebook kpi's are also missing.

Jim P.

• Customer Support Software

Powerful tool when needing analytics and reporting on multiple accounts

Reviewed on 11/07/2019

Good experience, but ultimately too expensive for a small agency / free lancer which has less than 10 accounts to provide reporting for.

Pros

Ability to consolidate reporting across multiple accounts (adwords, facebook, analytics, social media, etc.) into a single view.

Cons

Several fields were available for reporting but not enabled. Seems like I could enable some myself, but had to request others to be enabled. It was all very confusing and took too much time to include data in my reports which was available but not enabled.

Mitchel B.

Sales Field and Advertiser Management Tool

Reviewed on 08/10/2015

I work in the online media and news industry and we have been using TapAnalytics for a few months now. We currently have over 600 advertisers in the Tap dashboard, which is monitored by our sales field and advertising clients. Our Sales field sells a wide variety of different digital advertising products. Everyone one of these products has an integration into the TapAnalytics dashboard and is ready for reporting at the click of a button. The reporting in TapAnalytics can be as simple or as in depth as you would like it to be. The performance metrics available in TapAnalytics for all the product integrations is superior to any other 3rd party reporting tool I've seen. The integrity of reporting in TapAnalytics builds a high level of transparency and confidence to our advertisers. This results in many up sell opportunities while monitoring performance for continual improvement. Lastly, the support and management team at TapAnalytics has been GREAT to work with. Everyone is incredibly knowledgeable and is always there to help us out! We are confident not only in the TapAnalytics product itself, but the team behind it that makes it run so smoothly.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

I have had a great experience with TapClicks so far.

Reviewed on 12/04/2018

This software benefits our clients on a daily basis. From tech support, to the sales team, and even their client's are using TapClicks to review campaign information.

Pros

The platform is user friendly and can be as simple or expert as you need it to be. For the future, being able to plug into many different sources will be very beneficial for our company.

Cons

This technology like all other online/digital products is consistently changing. I fear that some of our team members do not use the TapClicks dashboard to its full potential because they are still novice. Having more calls/communication about training, advancements, etc would be appreciated.

Jim M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Expensive but Good

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

Pros

The dashboards for clients are great, clean and easy to read, very functional.

Cons

This package is really expensive and only marginally better than some of the free or less expensive dashboards out there. You can customize and white label this product, but you pay dearly for that service.