Samepage

Real-Time Team Collaboration & Project Management Software

4.8 /5 (810 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.7
Krassi E.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Pleasantly surprised by it

Reviewed on 31/10/2020

Pros

File transfers are smooth and quick . You can configure it to meet your specific needs . It keeps record of all previous projects and they are extremely easy to access. I like that it's fluid when it comes to who can join meetings and at what point of the meeting .

Cons

Like most of programs of it's kind ,it takes a bit of getting used to until you are comfortable using it properly .
The color-scheme of the app is fairly bland ,compared to other apps I have used. More color options will make people and tasks more easily distinguishable .

Eric W.
Industry: Real Estate

9.9 out of 10

Reviewed on 08/07/2020

9/9 out of 10!

Pros

I love everything about it! It's so easy - it has everything we want on it; templates and much more!

Cons

The only thing i am WAITING for is for them to get more bandwidth so that video conferencing is easier.

Pedro C.
Industry: Hospitality

Exceptional Communication and Sharing Platform

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

Prior to samepage, it was a hassle communicating information to our team members due to the nature of our 24-hour business (hotel). Thanks to Samepage, the team remains connected beyond the shift. In addition, it allow us to build our culture by sharing motivational material and useful information through it. We have automated more than 75% of our daily procedures through Samepage and the entire team loves it.

Pros

Ability to communicate seamlessly with the entire team quickly and efficiently. Samepage allows us to share documents, important information and communicate among each other more efficiently.

Cons

We would like to see added integrations from apps other than those available through Zapier. We would also see additional formats for shareables.

James M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Samepage has the great customizable software.

Reviewed on 17/08/2019

Samepage is so simple and so easy to use. This software is best for the fast conversation. I can also communicate with my colleagues and team members at anytime with the audio and video chat. By using this software, I can also save my important files and documents in a fastest way. Moreover, I can easily store everything in the samepage software. It is the most friendly users software. By using the samepage software, we can easily store everything and anything. I can easily access my files and documents at anywhere. It always provide the flexible storage options so we will always have an enough space for our files and documents.

Pros

Samepage is the great collaboration and communication software. By using this software, We can easily communicate with our colleagues and team members in a more efficient way. We can also handle our projects and tasks and also shared with other such as team members. That;s why, it is also known as project management tool. This software has outstanding features such as the better manage our projects, records of the previous projects and great customizable software. Samepage is a great software for managing the projects and also for the team collaboration. So, it is so easy to use because there are a lot of customization options. The great advantage that this software provide us is that we can easily store the multiply files and documents in a instant manner. so, storage is so simple and efficient through the efficient samepage software.

Cons

Samepage provide the everything for its users in one place but there are some limitation that it does not have the ability to chat in a group video calls and conferences. For the beginners, it is not so easy to use and they cannot learn this software more properly. This software really help us to manage the projects. But sometimes it is not easy for us to manage the multiple project at one time. When we compared the samepage software to it's competitors then we noticed that its features are so great and outstanding. Moreover, it is a very expensive software, it's price is too high but quality wise, this software is so great and efficient.

Saransh C.
Industry: Biotechnology
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Unbelievable!

Reviewed on 03/07/2019

The key benefit is indeed increased collaboration. However, for me, what sets Samepage apart from most other softwares is the intuitiveness of the environment and the way every document, file, and messages can be quoted. This allows every member of the team to quickly understand the context of the discussion and catch-up on the missed details. I also like the different chat environments. I think it is absolutely essential that all conversations do not get mixed up in one chat box.

Pros

I like how thoughtfully it has all been put together. Everything that one can think of for project management and increased collaboration within the team has been discerningly put together. We've been using the software to track our R&D pipeline of next generation therapies and we plan and discuss each experiment in detail on the platform. Communication is key in the planning and execution of critical projects and it has never been easier for all members of the team to be on the Samepage (apt name).

Cons

The mobile and iPad apps need a bit more work but nothing that a new software update cannot fix. I look forward to what's next in line for Samepage.

Tom C.
Industry: Real Estate
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

My Team is on the SamePage now!

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

I am still using SamePage even though I've moved on to a different job. I'm still a digital nomad and I find it's accountability features to be unparalleled with any other collaboration program. I got my new company to adopt SamePage rather than the crap program they were using and we're all better for it! Thanks SamePage!

Pros

Most of the organizational products out there are a little difficult to navigate at first. It's hard to argue tho. In order for them to get us organized it takes a little work to understand their features. I can say with all honesty that SamePage was the easiest to understand right away. After playing with it for about 15 minutes I considered myself a SamePage pro. The best way to experience all SamePage has to offer is to create a practice group. Just a heads up!

I'm a digital nomad. I work on the road and never go into a home office. I needed a program wherein I could prove to my bosses I was working and give them opportunities to chime in on what was going on--to redirect me at their discretion. Mission Accomplished with SamePage. I created weekly to do lists that listed my appointments and goals. I was able to attach pictures and documents with ease that supported my work. Once I added my supriors to the group they had access 24 hours a day to what I was doing. I never had to send them anything. It was always there for them to drop in and check at any time, any day of the week. I was able to track my progress on goals and todo's and so were they. Just ideal for a digital nomad like me!

Cons

There really weren't any cons. It took me a little while to figure out how to add documents. It's all a part of the on-ramping process so it wasn't that big of a deal.

Ron j. B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Why SamePage is the best way to start with a online collaboration tool

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

I am a SamePage user since several years, and I am operating as an IT engineering consultant & soluton provider for SMB companies in the Netherlands. First I started with my owne owned on-premise version. But I followed the Samepage evolution and I picked it up again after a short period of time after SamePage.io was broadly advertised. Due to cost-strategic desicions Samepage is not available in Dutch. in the past I created all pages new for my new Dutch SamePage users. And I have done so now... Only 3 page templates to really translate and everbody who doens not need to be techsavy knows what is meant by ease of use. Especially when they download the still in beta desktop client and realise they are working more efficiently on the same documents and spreadsheets straight from the app. It takes only one button click to save important work or progres in project. Off course I wold like to have Dutch language support, but I realize is needs to be sustainable for SamePage to support it.

Pros

Ease of use for people with some IT knowledge. New users need some ecouragement to start using the features.

Cons

People need to bee encouraged to deploy their own data. After they realise it is easy and can be edited right away they get excited as it is truly easy to use... So there is allway a little bit of hesitation when introducing to new customers/users!

Gary V.
Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Free yourself from the email ball-and-chain

Reviewed on 25/10/2016

As an organization, we had become dependent on email to communicate, archive activities, file and manage our employee interaction. We were spending more time looking for items than we were dealing with them. We needed a simple platform which would fulfill all these needs at a reasonable cost. Enter Samepage.

The product has met most of our requirements, and judging from road map presented by the company, we expect the few loose ends we are currently working around will be dealt with over the next few months.

Simple to use, and effective as a focal point for information, discussion, idea generation, and especially, as a vehicle for tracking progress on projects and the maintenance of an archive of the work completed.

Following the implementation of Samepage, a typical team member has seen internal email volume drop by 75%.

There have been few roadblocks to acceptance as most team members were at the point where they loathed email, and were ready for a new approach to communication and project management.

If you are are the end of your rope with your reliance on email, give Samepage a try.

You won't be disappointed.

Pros

Everything is on the same page
Users can update page simultaneously
Ability to restrict access to pages
A permanent archive of activities of a project
Chat is very handy and has replaced our use of Hangouts and SMS in many circumstance
Ability to create folders to group like pages together
Ease of attachment of drawings, pictures, files ...most kinds of media
Ease of moving pages between Teams.
The search function is very useful.

Cons

The fact that there is not an automatic date/time/initial stamp when comments are added. We add these manually, but it would be nice if it were automatic.

It would also be nice to have font color tied to user ID. When you have multiple people updating a pages which is pages long, individual colored font is really the best way to focus on what individuals are saying.

As yet, no ability to assign Tasks to multiple team members, although we understand this is on the road map.

Fran W.
Industry: Retail

Just What We Needed!

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

We were looking for a centralised project management program, as we have many remote and flexible working staff, so we need a way for all team members in a project to be able to be kept up to date and contribute no matter if they are in the office or not. This has been a great solution for us, as we are a smaller company and many other programs were just too complex and had more features than we needed. We are still finding new uses for Samepage every day and look forward to really integrating this into our everyday management.

Pros

I love that this software is so customisable to our needs, we can have as many different teams as required, and everything is kept in the one place. We've tried many other programs and they've all been lacking something, but Samepage has everything we needs - documents, chat, calendar and files all in the one place together.

Cons

It can get a bit confusing when you have a lot of teams and sub-teams, the less technically literate of our staff have had some trouble learning the program. It would be good to have a chat feature for tasks that aren't assigned to a particular team, just created between staff members.

Adam S.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Best of breed for collaboration

Reviewed on 10/01/2019

Overall, Samepage has been transformative for our operation almost overnight. It was well received internally and externally. We have tried several other major collaboration platforms and found them too much work or expense for less than the right return in features and usefulness. Samepage is best of breed in our opinion.

Pros

It succeeds at its role of allowing us to work together across multiple locations and projects.

Neatly divisible projects, teams, and pages let our company use the same platform for various collaborations with appropriate privacy and security.

Includes all the key features - tasks, calendars, file sharing (including integration with cloud storage like OneDrive), chat, and live multiuser document editing.

Using Samepage to organize projects saves time overall by putting important information, notes, documents, and communications in one place.

Having everything in one place makes it easy to look back on stalled or slow-moving projects and pick up where we left off seemlessly.

Pricing structure allows us to collaborate with many outside contacts and even minor inside team members while only paying license fees for our substantial internal users.

Phone apps extend the reach of the platform and are great for quick communications like chats.

The ability to make custom page templates makes it easy to create a consistent look and layout for shared pages.

Cons

Page templates are local to each team they are created in. Although they're easy enough to make, any later edits to those templates have to be manually rolled out to every team that uses them.

Tasks and calendar events that are placed in one team or page can't be moved to another.

Michael T.
Industry: Entertainment

Samepage is everything we could ask for and more

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

It's my favorite platform we've used yet and I'm excited to see it grow while we grow our business.

Pros

It has literally every functionality we could need. It's easy to use and we loved that the CEO reached out to us personally.

Cons

Messaging can sometimes be a bit finicky. Wish the mobile app wasn't so slow.

Zenaida M.
Industry: Information Services

Best Info Sharing Software I have ever used!

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

I work with a non-profit, we have a number of projects, and different people who work on different projects, Samepage enables me to share information and message them on one platform as well as have a central place where i can work out of. I often go to Samepage to find the info I need rather than my own desktop.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, that i can share files (images, PDF, Word & excel) from my computer or various online sources (clouds), that members can edit the documents using Samepage. I love that i can control the layout of my page and who has access to it easily. I love the app and how the page looks the same on a desktop & cell.

Cons

I cannot think of something. I love that you can insert tables too!

Kelvin R.
Industry: Accounting

Best for any kind of business use

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

The experience is amazing. Discovering this program is bring our coalition together and utilizing its features for meetings is providing our staff the opportunity to not miss out on key discussion topics. All the problems our team been complaining about is now becoming reality to what they requested. SamePage is really changing the way we are going to utilized our future programs, communications, and projects.

Pros

As a young professional straight from college, I navigate through this program as though it is a hybrid of universities online platforms, such as, Blackboard or Canvas. As will having some feeling of Outlook Calendars.
I like, it immediately sends out notifications to my Outlook calendar and emails so it provides additional notification for all members and collaborating partners alike.

Cons

Even though this is a collaborative program for businesses; I feel that GUEST do not have enough restrictions. If they do it is not demonstrated to the max to the host organizer.

Additionally, copying and pasting Pages from the Everyone Team to created teams is time consuming. There should be a bulk action just like with People in the Settings options.

Cecilia T.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Easy for great team work!

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

I've used Samepage for almost 2 years now and it's been a great tool to help facilitate projects and commincations both with our entire office staff as well as with individual teams. It's been wonderful to be able to use the Teams and Page functions to store all of the meeting notes, files, tasks, deadlines, etc. for a certain project in one place - makes it super easy to stay organized, which in turn makes for a much more successful project, and better work overall!

Pros

I love that you can add files to a page, open, edit, and re-save directed to Samepage. It's like a google document, but all contained in one place. I also love the Chats and the Teams functions - makes communicating with staff/team members fast and efficient!

Cons

Not being able to right click to Copy, Paste, or Cut (however, these functions, except for Cut, are possible with short cut keys).

Julie H.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Effective Communication Tool

Reviewed on 29/05/2019

Samepage allows my team to organize different data streams efficiently, creates a central repository for files and a running history for conversations with clients, and easily communicate without a constant stream of emails. Our team ha become more organized and has saved time by using Samepage.

Pros

Organization - My team is able to organize different types of data very easily, in a way that makes sense to the whole team, making it easy to navigate and find information.

Ease of Communication - The ability to communicate quickly with the whole team, a small group, or an individual is a major strength for our company that is spread out across the world.

Task Function - To be able to easily add a task and assign a due date to an individual or multiple people on the team is a game changer. The task reminders are especially handy.

Cons

I would like an easier video chat capability. My team has not been able to use this function very effectively.

Barbara S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Love Samepage!

Reviewed on 06/12/2018

Best communication tool our organization has ever used. For over 20 years we have been looking for something that worked for everyone, from the officers to the board to members to associates to advisors. Samepage is it. I would highly recommend Samepage to every business, club, nonprofit, school and organization out there. We truly do run our association through it. It is how we get things done.

Pros

It is easy to use and has great technical support. The calendar, the storage, the individual groups (aka teams) and the file sharing work seamlessly for everyone.

Cons

I don't believe I have any complaints as of now.

Industry: Higher Education

Slice and dice unnecessary internal emails and streamline your event planning

Reviewed on 10/02/2019

I'm sure Samepage has reduced our internal emails by at least 80%, which is amazing. Everybody knows where to look to information, and many have Samepage open on one of their screens all the time.

Pros

Samepage has provided the ideal platform for our teams to build campaigns, organize events, and agree on the copy for various publications, posters and infographics. On top of that it becomes the internal conduit for in-team priorities and communications.

Cons

I think we thought it might be more capable for managing large projects on longer timeframes. It is actually ideal for small-scale, short-term planning for events, promotional campaigns and other lightweight project planning needs.

Blair A.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Samepage: A great way to save time and collaborate more efficiently

Reviewed on 03/02/2020

Pros

I love that Samepage makes the creation of teams, chats, and tasks easy to find. It makes team organization fast and efficient.

Cons

Sometimes the UI is a little hard to use, but you get used to it.

Industry: Oil & Energy
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

A Great Collaboration Software

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

Pros

With its many features, Samepage has proven itself a great tool for team collaboration. It does many jobs all at once, such as task management, file sharing, audio conferencing and many more amazing features. Samepage enabled our team to view a file altogether even when not on the same room. Samepage is ahead of its time.

Cons

Due to its many features, Samepage is slightly complex needing a little getting used to for its users. Learning to use Samepage is an advantage since it can be used in any department than just customer service, it might take some time to learn to use but it will be worthwhile

Jorge V.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Samepage: Collaborate, Communicate and Learn as a team

Reviewed on 09/11/2018

Service, support, functionality, everything is amazing. Good by email, good bye dropbox, good by a lot of tools that makes you ping point all day long. You have everything you need to work smarter, to collaborate fastest, to communicate in context and to learn as a team, that, according to Peter Sange, its the only and true competitive advantage in the digital world

Pros

It integrates a lot of productivity tools into one single point of contact. It is amazing the way you improve your productivity when using Samepage.

Cons

Everything is great! Samepage help us to interact closely within the company and with customer and partners. This make the collaboration truly effective and agile.

Conor G.
Industry: Hospitality

Great tool with a lot of potential - just needs more features

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

My small business has been using Samepage for about 2 months and it's served us well for a variety of functions - primarily calendar sharing, assigning tasks, an asset library and communication about specific projects/collateral.

A few things I would like to see implemented are notification settings (ex. set up alerts when a calendar event is coming up), recurring calendar events, showing/hiding certain events (there can be a lot of clutter on the calendar that doesn't directly pertain to me), being able to tag users in calendar events and something like dropbox, where I can share a link with clients that leads to a particular page.

Downloading the mobile and desktop apps are a must to receive notifications. Customer service is great - set up so that our account manager responds quickly with any issues we're having. Overall a good experience with the potenetial to become great - and I hope the Samepage team acts on their customer feedback (from what I've seen a lot of their customers want similar features implemented). Great tool for team members who aren't as computer-savvy/don't have the time to learn something complex.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility (unlimited pages, ability to store assets, share work etc.)

Cons

There is a lot of room for improvement regarding functionality and features that make a lot of sense to add.

John W.
Industry: Furniture

Can’t work without

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

Easy to learn, easy to use, possibilities how to use endless

Pros

With the many emails written on a particular subject, you waste a lot of time searching and reading. With Samepage everything is on one page, so it's very clear.

Cons

Tasks can be improved, but I'm waiting anxiously for the new version to arrive!

Yuriy K.
Industry: Computer Software

Suitable time management service

Reviewed on 11/04/2019

Pros

In Samepage, it is convenient to keep a to-do list: what has already been completed, what tasks are left to be done. Also in the service report to the boss. It is enough to connect the boss to the completed project so that he can check the results.

Cons

On the official website, I did not find a description of the changes that are constantly being made by developers. On the phone, the application looks and functions badly - deleted after 2 days. Samepage has no integration with other services.

Sara M.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

We just started

Reviewed on 08/08/2018

I am happy so far with the overall experience. I hope it will stay like this at lest next one year.

Pros

I am very hard to get used at any application and software and this is the one that really works for me. It’s simple and you need very short time to figure out how it works.
Also its easy to introduce team into it, we are very small team but we like it.
I cant talk a lot about it because we use it only about two months (pro version) and its good so far.

Cons

You literally can’t do anything with free version, although you say you can. I was thinking i can do because i have team of only 4 of us. And all the data we put there in one month, just vanished after exepriation of one month?!?! So I was actually forced to pay to get all conversations and documents back.
If that data wouldn’t be important for my business I would never pay. I would find something else.
So maybe you can find some nicer way to make transition or really give people a chance at least to have the data they put in.

Tyler A.
Industry: Education Management

Get Samepage it will organize your life

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

Pros

I love how easy it is to connect with other team members. I also love how I can separate files, upload documents and remain in constant contact with my partners.

Cons

At first the update took a little navigating to find my documents but you just have to stick with it!