Skyvia

Cloud platform for data integration, backup & management

4.8 /5 (41 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
4.7
4.5
4.7
4.6
Paul K.

Great tool

Reviewed on 19/06/2017

Pros

The price! Also being able to populate fields across many objects at the same time and then load the changes. That's great in comparison to a tool like Data Loader for example where you cannot load to multiple objects.

Cons

Because we use Salesforce with Causeview a transaction has 3-4 objects (Transaction, Allocation, Payment and Soft Credit). We sometimes have difficulty uploading the payments and allocations when linked together. So for each load we need an additional step for linking those 2 objects together. As Skyvia populates the fields of different objects at the same time, and sometimes this produces errors.

Baruch P.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Potential Horrendus Customer Support

Reviewed on 22/01/2020

It's cool but frustrating especially with poor customer support.

Pros

Intuitive, and does what we need it to do.

Cons

The worst customer support. If you have an issue it will usually won't be addressed with an email for at least 24 hours. When you get a response it will most likely be a cut and paste from from their online documentation and very stingy on elaborating on how to really resolve an issue and trying to help.

Response from Skyvia

Hello Baruch,
We are terribly sorry that you have faced such an issue.
Could you please provide us with the email you used to contact our Support Team so that we could investigate it?

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Barbara A.
Industry: Government Administration

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2019

Pros

CSR made sure I received the resources I needed of integration implementation. And helped me configure our packages and test as necessary, and I'm so grateful for him.

Cons

I am very happy with the product so far.

Pablo L.
Industry: Computer Software

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use. It is powerful and reliable

Reviewed on 05/07/2018

automation of reports and data synchronization processes

Pros

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use, It is powerful when processing large volumes of data, task scheduling is reliable. The support is very good

Cons

No alerts when processing fails, would be a good alert improvement via email when a scheduled task fails

Roy C.
Industry: Education Management

Skyvia, the beefier version of Zapier

Reviewed on 06/03/2019

Pros

Skyvia has some of the most advance features to connect two softwares together. From the get-go, you're introduced to the actual API call and really get the opportunity to be granular in the connection. We're specifically using it for a FTP/CSV file ingestion for Mailchimp

Cons

It does take some time to get used to it, so its more recommended for those with software knowledge.

Ken B.
Industry: Higher Education

Ease of Use and able to test right from the beginning

Reviewed on 18/06/2019

SkyVia is being used to provide the bi-directional interface between SalesForce and our ERP Data warehouse. It has performed wonderfully in setting up various integration jobs that can be scheduled to implement the interfaces in a fraction of the time it would take on other systems.

Pros

The documentation for the software was excellent, which made the setup for connecting to the SQL and SalesForce sources quite easy to accomplish. The integration steps are easy to setup and with the free version you can test the software to make sure it will meet your needs.

Cons

It would be better if the backup solution did more than just the data when backing up SalesForce data. The backup feature doesn't handle the metadata and the files like other robust backup solutions.

Niraj C.

Powerful features even in each module

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 21/06/2017

Pros

It's a great tool with simplicity of use. Skyvia has a lot of good features for storing your mappings.

Cons

There are some things that can be improved in Skyvia, like providing more customisations to mappings.

Robson G.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Overall experience has been great

Reviewed on 27/05/2020

This tool met our requirements very well. Good value for the cost. Worthy product functionality and performance. Give it a try.

We are using Skyvia to integrate data from our cloud services to on-premise databases and back to the cloud. We primarily use Skyvia for connecting to Salesforce to pull down data into our other on-premise databases.

Pros

Simple data loading, much easier than the standard data loader from salesforce, UI is simple to understand.

Cons

Some of the error notifications could be improved but it's not vital.

Patricia C.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Customizable replication to Redshift

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

I easily copied data from Dynamics CRM org into Amazon Redshift for using them by another department which doesn't have access to the entire CRM system. Skyvia allowed to replicate records matching certain conditions, only those which we wanted to move.

Pros

Skyvia has enough options to perform replication process. Also, it was easy for us to set up and use the tool. Reliable product which provides smooth integration.

Cons

If Skyvia team adds public API I'll say that the tool is perfect.

Luke P.
Industry: Computer Software

Data export has never been easier for our company

Reviewed on 04/05/2020

Due to our security policy we need to archive historical data and store it internally. Using Skyvia we can export data as CSV and load it to SFTP on a regular basis.

Pros

Simple, fast to set up, user-friendly service interface.

Cons

Export process was too slow but I think it because of the huge amount of data.

Alex R.

I have been very impressed with the products I have used

Reviewed on 23/06/2017

Pros

It is easy. For someone who does not have an extensive background in this area, I was able to dive in and get started pretty quickly....without having to slow down to learn MySQL queries, etc. With all of the tools, out-of-the-box integrations and generally pretty clear documentation I found connecting our systems with Skyvia to be a good experience.

Cons

When an integration runs, It would be great if there were options for sending/receiving the results...at the very least, receiving an email with the csvs for any failures attached. I am told that this is already on the roadmap.

Christopher P.

Generally speaking though - very happy with the service to date

Reviewed on 25/05/2017

Pros

I think the suite of apps are fantastic - we rely on Skyvia cloud data integration connector every day.

Cons

Would be nice to see a plan that allowed for very small databases (ours has less than 5k records, for example) to be synchronised with high frequency.

Jannis L.

Great functionality

Reviewed on 20/06/2017

Pros

I like Skyvia very much. The functionality totally fits our needs so far, which is why we moved to a paid subscription.

Cons

The record limitations on free accounts and also the lower plans are (in my opinion) waay to restrictive.

Mike L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Skyvia offers great value for low cost

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 14/05/2020

We use Skyvia to export CSV files files from Salesforce and put them to Google Drive. The integration is running every hour and works stable.

Pros

The platform is easy to configure and works reliably. It was one of the least expensive tools available that fully met our requirements.

Cons

No cons as Skyvia platform works perfectly well.

Jacob H.

Powerful integration

Reviewed on 03/03/2016

I used Skyvia to integrate my Salesforce contacts with Mailchimp and keep data (first name, last name, email, etc) in sync. I had some difficulties setting up the integration, as not everything was clear at first, but when I finished I got just what I needed! Integration worked perfectly! I really like this service for powerful functional and supported list of connectors.

Christian D.

So far we are very happy using Skyvia

Reviewed on 19/06/2017

Pros

Most important for us is the support of different connectors, including cloud apps and relational databases.

Cons

I believe Skyvia service should increase the functionality to allow different invoice addresses, etc.

Luke F.
Industry: Construction

Great experience

Reviewed on 09/08/2018

Tremendous experience, affordable and great.

Pros

Was great for our business process of getting invoices into Salesforce from Quickbooks

Cons

Nothing to complain about, can't think of anything.

Nicolai T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Rating only

Reviewed on 15/03/2018
Alina M.

Skyvia helped me with Salesforce sync to SQL database

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

We were going from Salesforce to an existing SQL database. We handled all of our day to day in Salesforce except for commissions, which we calculated and paid from the SQL database. What we needed the sync function to do is to keep both systems up to date so that the records are in sync. Skyvia helped us with no need to write a code.

Pros

Sync data up-to-date, flexible price and an opportunity to start with a free plan.

Cons

The support is great but the speed could be faster. I assume it is because of different time zones.

Zeev H.

Convenient no coding tool

Reviewed on 05/01/2019

Pros

Apart from the actual product being well good for its money, I would like to specifically point out their customer support, those guys definitely know what they are talking about, I can count on them to come up with unexpected solution with my problem in a very efficient time frames.

Cons

Only suggestion that i can think of is to add more value packages (e.g. package where you pay only for transmitted data).

German D.
Industry: Computer Software

Great tool to sync and manage information!"

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

We are managing data integration between our CRM and other tools and databases.
It works great for that!

Pros

It's a very stable platform and very easy of use.
We've been using Skyvia since a couple of years, and the support team is also fantastic.

Cons

We would love to have alerts on error. I hope this feature comes soon. :)

Justinas L.

User-friendly and easy to understand environment

Reviewed on 20/06/2017

Pros

Good. I've been passively using Skyvia since your early days. The product improved a lot and I hope Skyvia will be able to be better than Dell Boomi one day. The product is much simpler for people with a non-tech background.

Cons

While using Google Drive to pick-up a CSV file, if the CSV file is deleted from the folder and a new file with the same name is uploaded to the same folder, the process on Skyvia needs to be updated as a file becomes missing from Import Task -> Source Definition.

Daniel J.

Your tool is very intuitive and easy to learn

Reviewed on 21/06/2017

Pros

As a solution architect I've used you product to pitch to customers and positioned Skyvia as a medium to enterprise grade integration solution with a lot of OOB connectors.

Cons

It would be nice to see some more customer loyalty programs. For example, I should probably get early adopter pricing or discounts.

Mariusz K.
Industry: Education Management

No coding solution to integrate PostgreSQL and Zoho

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Pros

Easiness in setup integration between the database and Zoho CRM, scheduled integration, CSV import, Importing feature.

Cons

Reliability - in case of errors retry logic is a little bit complicated, you need to manually retry the sync or manipulate data (but that's the case only for this specific connectors)

Mehul P.

Congrats for creating an amazing product!

Reviewed on 22/06/2017

Pros

I think Skyvia is an amazing tool and I had great experience with customer service. I was interacting with Mariia. She was very knowledgeable, responsive and helpful.

Cons

Can't remember anything. Skyvia engineering team was also fast at adding missing features and enhancing the service quickly.