SafetyCulture Reviews

SafetyCulture

Save time and effort by replacing paper based systems.

4.4/5
Customer Support Software

Customizable Safety Management Platform

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

Customer service has been great, and more importantly, they are continually improving their platform. I am the admin, so any time I go in as a user, I see a new feature that makes the platform more intuitive or advanced.

Pros

You can create forms for anything you need. Everything can be customized, and includes great features like auto populating fields, dynamic options, and integrated incident reports.

Cons

Early user problems that have been fixed. Scheduling feature is not as user friendly or seamless as it could be.

Gary

An ISO 9001 Auditors Opinion

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

I enjoy using iAuditor. It helps me remember exactly what I need to review in different processes across different areas of the business and enables me to quantify

Pros

I like how easy it is to put together audit reports. The varied options in the response features really helps set out when an auditor should expect a consistent answer or when they should write freely.

Cons

You can't negatively reduce the overall score of an audit.
Scenario: we have one question asking if a particular form is completed for each worker involved. There might be five workers. If all five are missing the form, we would like to deduct 5 points from the audit total.
Currently points can only be deducted until that section reaches a score of zero. It is important that we show our auditees the negative impact their failure to complete this particular form for each worker so we currently deduct those five points from another section to reflect this, rather than iAuditor allowing us to score this section as -5.
The "weighting" option doesn't work in situations where there is potential for more than a set amount of forms required. If you need one form per person but have ten people on one job and five on another, then if ten forms missing on that job it is a greater failing than if three out of five from the other job are missing. The weighted option wouldn't be able to accurately represent this.

A second Con is that the results of audits cannot be easily exported in a summary report. While, yes each individual report can be exported, I cannot export a report summarising and comparing the answers given across five different reports to the same question. This may be because versions of templates can be overwritten, but perhaps once a template has been used it should be duplicated, not overwritten, in order to produce summary reports accurately.

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review and feedback Gary. Sounds like you have a very specific need in regards to scoring. We'll pass this feedback on for you. Thanks again.

Colin

Easy 2 Use

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

Has helped with consistency across a number of auditors nationwide.

Has helped with consistency across a number of auditors nationwide.

Pros

Auto saving, easy editing & recall of previous inspections.

Cons

Sometimes have difficulty syncing inspections.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Colin. Thanks for the review. Great to see iAuditor has an effect on your quality nationwide. If you ever have any syncing issues, please reach out to our Customer Support team via the LiveChat icon on the bottom right.

Phillip
  • Industry: Government Administration

Assessment reporting

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

To be able to document written assessments / audits but be able to analyse their content into numbers and produce trends is a great ability that not many (have not seen) others can easily do. The use of the system and reduced need for lengthy and complex training to build, use and analyse the information is a clear advantage and strength of the program.

Pros

You are able to write your assessment templates and workflows. You have full control over the templates and when/ how and what to modify without needing to wait on service personnel. It can be used for reporting of "out of the box" systems including compliance assessments.

Cons

The training for the use and design of the templates does not clearly indicate that you need to be aware of the reporting/ analysing ability before you design and write your templates. It is best to know what you want to report and then to design the template to ask to write questions to get the desired analysis of the data.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Phillip. Thank you for taking the time and writing up a well thought out review. Really appreciate this feedback.

Ray

Audits / Inspection / Checklists . . . It Does It All

Reviewed on 06/01/2022

As an admin and user every aspect of both are amazing. As an admin i create all of the form templates that we use at our organization. This process is very easy to learn how to use. I really like the logic question that automatically add additional question depending on you initial answer in the template. As a user the forms that we use are very simple to use. Simply open the software, locate the template you want to use, and start using it.

Pros

There is a lot that I like about this software. The ease of use in developing a template to start. Then the ease of use when modifying a template. Another great feature is they offer a large "Public" library of form templates that other users have been nice enough to share. This makes it easy to modify the template to meet you exact needs. The ability to sign a for is an awesome feature as well.

Cons

I have yet to find anything that i do not like about this software. Keep up the great work team iAuditor!

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Ray! Looks like you are making use of our logic questions within templates so it's great to see you utilizing this!

Mike
  • Used for 2+ years

Quality Templates and Customization At Your Fingertips

Reviewed on 07/03/2021

Getting auditors from different companies to use the same application has made it very easy to roll out and train so that when it comes to comparing results, the old addage 'apples for apples' is true because you are comparing like for like.
The level at which compliance is met is and can be set and aligned to your organsiations goals and objectives is easily captured when customizing templates and the use of scoring and how you can set it easily through this customization ensures quality, compliance and enables learnings and improvement from the results and subsequent reporting tools within the application.
Highly recomend this application

Pros

With iAuditor ready made templates and customer shared templates you don't have to re-invent the wheel. you can take these and customize them to make them relevant to your organisations needs to capture the data you want and provide the anlysis you need. Its control at your fingertips. The best thing about it all is that it so easily integrates into mobile platforms without the need for expensive addons, and very user friendly and easily trained out.

Cons

The fact that not everyone uses it! - We wish everyone would

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks Mike for the feedback. We love hearing that you are using it on your mobile platforms.

• Customer Support Software

GREAT product and so versatile

Reviewed on 19/01/2018

OHS is so broad and I have found iAuditor helps me find and use the things that relate to me, but is also customizable to my organization's needs.

Pros

The software is adaptable so allows me so much flexibility around creating and using OHS reports. It is easy to use and has an ever expanding template library that saves time and helps 'outside the box' thinking. I can access it on my mobile so I can walk around my work site taking notes and they are immediately loaded up into my reports. I can take and upload pictures and assign followup work with colleagues and contractors.

Cons

There is very little I dislike about this product. Currently we use the free version, so I can only export reports in PDF format. We are upgrading shortly and I hope to be able to use everything.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Audits made easy

Reviewed on 28/10/2019

IAuditor has streamlined our quality assurance program, and allowed us to deliver a very nice end product through its PDF reporting. Overall, top notch program.

Pros

IAuditor is as user friendly as they come. Templates are easy to create and easy to follow, PDF reports are clean and professional, and easy to export. Can easily assign tasks with due dates to other users.

Cons

Once you have used this software for a while it becomes sluggish due to the size of your database. Also uses a fair amount of data due to the amount of photos get uploaded.

Easy to use.

Reviewed on 28/05/2018

Live data that we are able to trend and share with contractors to improve their safety and services.

Pros

Ability to create templates or modify templates that others have shared.
Easy to develop templates from scratch
Range of field types
Built in charts and ability to export to Excel for custom charting
Easy to use in the field
Easy to get users on board and operating quickly

Cons

I would like to be able to build customised reporting within iAuditor rather than having to export to Excel.

robert
robert
  • Industry: Construction Software

Good for somethings, not others

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

Pros

The in depth part of the maintenance portion of the app

Cons

The app itself just doesnt appeal and really isnt setup properly for hvac

Paul
  • Industry: Food Production

• Customer Support Software

Great product, needs one thing fixing to make it perfect!

Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

Pros

The ability to track and sore departments and set KPI's, monitor and track them in real time

Cons

It lacks good auditable close out features where non users of the system can make comments, or attach photos etch to an action as evidence of the work being carried out. This is critical for BRC and ISO22000 and other GFSI certification systems and currently relies on a user doing this for every action which is very time consuming and has makes the close out questionable as it is being edited by another party

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Paul. That's great feedback about non users making comments etc. We'll pass this onto the team so thanks for the suggestions.

Randy
  • Industry: Chemicals

• Customer Support Software

Online Auditing using IAuditor saves time, resources and Safety.

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

Our dock audits were all paper and it created mass filings every month of paperwork that has to be kept for a duration of time. Now everything is online and can be retrieved from the web. We are also able to share best practice audits thru our organization by sharing the audits in the cloud.

Pros

The creation of the audits was the easiest I have used. Uploading current audits into the system and using the software to recognize the contents is simple. Also, the dashboard lets you create the reports to match our requirements. Charts, graphs, summaries. It is all there.

Cons

No complaints about the software. It has saved us so much resources.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Randy. Thanks for the review and feedback. Glad to hear you are making use of our reporting system.

Pete

Super versatile

Reviewed on 19/02/2022

If you're reasonably tech savvy and know how to set up integrations, the possibilities with this software are endless. Email the office as soon as an inspection is completed? Done. Create a draft invoice as soon as the audit is saved? Done. The only limiter will be your imagination.

Pros

iAuditor is easy to use and allows me to send inspection results from the field to clients or my own office in real time. Spend the time learning how to create and modify your templates and the potential is unlimited. Alternatively, hire me to set you up :)

Cons

Nothing, it's got so many good features that there's nothing to not like

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Pete - Thanks for the review and feedback. Really glad to see you are making use of our integrations!

Stephane

IAuditor

Reviewed on 06/06/2023

Overall experience was good. System is pretty straightforward

Overall experience was good. System is pretty straightforward

Pros

System was easy to use. As much on the laptop as on the mobile version

Cons

Can’t personally say there were any cons.

Ben

• Customer Support Software

Record keeping at its best

Reviewed on 02/12/2018

iAudit is an easy and professional looking audit tool that can be adapted to suit your business needs. Overall the product is very user friendly and produces great reports that will impress any internal or external auditors who are reviewing your business. I would highly recommend investing in this tool as it will not only provide you with some peace of mind but also highlight areas for improvement.

Pros

easy to use and professional results. Multi platform access

Cons

unable to extract a csv file on all completed audits

Davor
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

iAuditor is revolutionary

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

My overall experience with iAuditor has been overwhelmingly positive. I'm lucky that my company pays for the license, otherwise i would not be able to utilise this great software. I look forward to further development and improvements made to it.

Pros

I've been with iAuditor from the beginning. The constant updates and modernisation has progressed well in recent years. It is feature rich and simple to use. The customer support is also excellent.

Cons

Creating forms at first can be tidious, but once you get the hang of it, it works well. The price tag is very expensive. I don't mind paying for software but licenses per user is just a cash making machine and doesn't help the end user.

Response from SafetyCulture

Davor, thank you very much for your review. Really happy to hear you are having a great experience especially with our customer support team!

Heidi
  • Industry: Telecommunications

iAuditor for Quality systems

Reviewed on 17/02/2021

We were looking for a new system to manage quality assurance activities for some major clients. From the beginning, including the RFI process, Safety Culture were easy to deal with, not pushy like some, and supported us.

Pros

The ease to set up the program, forms and reporting

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like about this software

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Heidi - Thanks for the review. Happy to hear you are finding it easy to setup the templates and reporting.

Hein
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Spirax Sarco South Africa

Reviewed on 18/02/2021

Pros

I Like the Ease of use. Mobility is very important

Cons

Not problems, just would like if it would be possible to send you an notification if you are near an possible site to do the IAuditor

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Hein. Love hearing that you like iAuditor on mobiles.

Dave

I auditor - customer information

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

Love it. Makes the updating of information on the project I am working on easy.

Love it. Makes the updating of information on the project I am working on easy.

Pros

Ease of use and accurate recording of information

Cons

Nothing, I am happy with everything and no complaints.

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Dave. Glad you are finding it easy to use.

Aleš
  • Industry: Restaurants

• Customer Support Software

iAuditor for restaurant operations controls/audits

Reviewed on 03/03/2021

I need iAuditor for my daily job. It helps me in creation of professional looking audit reports.

Pros

Easy editable templates.
Analytics and statistics.

Cons

Data usage and bugs with media edits.
Synchronisation issues sometimes.
No possibility to create "action plan form" for addressee based on list of failed points. Action plan would be filled online via safetyculture web app.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi there Alex. Thanks for the feedback. Your Action plan form does sound interesting. It could be worth reaching out to us at [email protected] incase there is a possible way to create the workflow you are after. We're always happy to help.

rick
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

safety audits

safety

safety

Pros

easy to use. really enjoy going over the site

Cons

non really. Fo fills our needs. no real problems.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Rick. Thanks for the feedback and review. Good to hear you are finding it easy to use!

VAIDAS
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

• Customer Support Software

Intuitive software to manage the audits

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

Pros

It can be accesses via app and online. It's loading fast. Running the reports to identify vulnerabilities has never been easier.

Cons

From what I have used in the past, this is the best software I've seen out there.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Vaidas. Thanks for the review. It's good to hear you are utilizing our reporting.

David
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Great for Monitoring Compliance Easily

Reviewed on 02/03/2021

Very Positive! We are trying to use it where possible in our assessments these days.

Pros

The most outstanding feature is, when used on an ipad, with a pre-established audit checklist, it is very easy for the user to quickly complete an audit simply by touching the appropriate answers on the ipad. One can document a long, in-depth audit and send a report in less than 30 minutes. It is this feature that has us trying to implement iAuditor wherever we can to simply process assessments, especially when they need not meet elaborate formal requirements.

Cons

I just built my first template, and while the software is powerful and flexible, I personally found the layout and functions somewhat confusing at first.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi David. Thanks for the review and feedback. Really happy to hear you are making use of our reporting system.

Luke

iAuditor Review

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

Overall iAuditor is a life saver on the projects. It helps get real-time data to the field craft on how to better work safely! I definitely support the system!

Pros

We use iAuditor every week while performing our site safety inspections. The preset forms in the system are extremely user friendly.

Cons

The process for implementing new forms and documents in the platform can be a little cumbersome for my taste.

Ernest
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

iAuditor use

Reviewed on 18/02/2021

Saves a lot of paper work, paper storage. Makes consistent checks and balances of operations.
Havin...

Having e storage available for compliance audits / inspectors is faster and convieant.

Pros

IAuditor works great for compliance and reminding you of necessary items to check before progressing into an unknown task / travel / assignment.

Cons

What needs to be improved is when your looking for the correct area to use if you open one you cannot go back wards. Editing could be improved. Should be able to add photo's taken on separate device.

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Ernest. Good to hear you are using iAuditor for compliance purposes. If you ever need help with adding photos from another device, please feel free to reach out to Customer Support on the bottom right icon while you are using the App.