Todoist

4.6 (1,467)
To-do list & task management software for handling projects

(1,467)
4.5/5
4.4/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.4/5

Oleg G.

• Customer Support Software

Best To-Do lists management service.

Reviewed on 27/11/2021

Great tool

Pros

Todoist is my #1 tool for creating the task-management dashboard.

Cons

No native integration with Telegram.
Lack for Gantt diagram

Piotr M.

If you have some task to do, use Todoist!

Reviewed on 06/12/2021

You can get from zero to full task management in no time. It's UX is so good, that you are pleased to use it on a daily basis.

Pros

Pretty and powerful on certain level of task-management. One of the best "to do" app I came across ever.

Cons

Lack of advanced markup in task's descriptions.

Freedcamp and Trello

Reasons for Switching to Todoist

It was the easiest and fastest tool that helped us set-up our company's first projects and processes.
Andrea B.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

List are out

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

It's a good application, but I guess it's aimed at people without complex projects.

Pros

I used Todoist before switching to Asana. Having a list is not the same as managing a project.

Cons

I need some app to help to manage and track projects.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Trailblazer

Reviewed on 17/11/2021

I really liked it. Todoist works exceptionally well, smooth like butter and does not get in the way of organizing your life. The minimalist design language was one of the first of its kind back when they first started out as an online-only service. In the meantime they have introduced native apps for all major platforms. Expect this to just work, and work well. Tags are an especially useful future as are priorities. This helps you see with a glance (or using a filtering function) what is relevant or important. Todoist is great if you want to adhere to the GTD philosophy or if you want to create your own customized system to manage your tasks. I have not used the collaborative function but would expect it to work well too.

Pros

Todoist has keyboard shortcuts down. That makes it easy and fast to navigate once you are familiar with it. Quick entry is easy and fast. The app gives you lots of ways to slice and dice your todo list, such as favorites, different priority levels and lables. Different views, such as a Kanban type of board can help organize and manage your task list. One thing that makes Todoist especially easy to use is that you can add tasks by email, you can add attachements (the word doc you need to read is right there).

Cons

I am not a fan of subscription services. The free version is great to test the service but too limited to use as daily driver. If you are ok with paying a monthly fee, then the 4$/month (3$ if you pay for the whole year upfront) is a reasonable ask. This and the sheer number of functions steered me towards an alternative as I was looking for something simpler. In my experience, more features just meant more distractions from actually checking off items on my task list.

OmniFocus and Things

Reasons for Switching to Todoist

In the end I chose an alternative to Todoist, as I am no fan of subscription services and rather pay once for a product, knowing I can use it as long as it still works with the OS I am using. But had it not been for that Todoist would have beat out Things by Cultured Code. The reason being that there are some more functionalities and the ease of use with keyboard on a computer is the best I know of.
Marinella B.
  • Industry: Design

It was a great app but I time consuming.

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

Pros

It is a really handy tool to stay on track of all the things you have to do during the day for various things. I used it to simultaneously manage my personal and freelance life. So instead of writing lists this was "better" to quickly typing it in where ever I was.

Cons

Just felt time consuming to set up tasks or manage the tasks at that time I was using it. It was also a little expensive for me as I am in Namibia and the exchange rate was / and is really ridiculous so to keep paying for it was out of my budget.

Bhavik B.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

An Awesome Task and Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

Pros

The best thing about Todoist is its simplicity. It's really easy to use and with a really simple and clean interface. It has all the basic features that a task management solution should have. Above that, it has some really useful features that helps in improving productivity. Reminders work as expected and it also has support for location specific reminders.

Cons

The one thing I would love for Todoist to improve is the sub task system. Subtasks are not really easy to use and can be improved. Also, it can add time tracking to become a one stop solution.

Microsoft To Do, Notion, and Any.do

Google Keep
Mustafa A.

You Don't Need Any Other Task Manager After Using Todoist

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

If you want the best to-do list app out there, look no further. Todoist works on all devices, allows you to show your geeky side with no restraint. Using it feels likes walking down a happy clear path towards getting things done!
In short, Todoist will put a smile on your face whenever you tick the last task of the day off, as "Done".

Pros

I've been using Todoist for more than 6 years now, every single day.
I can't even describe my workflow and day-to-day task management before the use of Todoist; for it helped boost every task imaginable.
From the everyday grocercy list in the corner of your Todoist screen (your partner won't blame you again for forgetting the milk), to the very intricate and complex projects at work, Todoist lifts everything up to the next level.
And depending on your needs and use, you can maximize the juice you can squeeze out of the lemon that is Todoist by integrating it with multiple other software (I highly recommend integrating it with your favourite Calendar as a starter, and expand from there).

Cons

I like everything it offers, and keeps on offering, but if I'm to squeeze my thoughts and come up with something it would be perhaps the same size of the font used.
It has the ability to create **Bold** and *Italic* fonts, but adding a couple more font sizes would definitely boost the appearance of the interphase.

Abby A.

Easy to Use But Difficult to Perfect

Reviewed on 04/01/2022

This is a powerful and easily customizable task management platform. However, it can be overwhelming for people who aren't great with planning and organization. Unfortunately, there are so many notifications that I often ignore all notifications because there are too many and it takes too long to adjust due dates.

Pros

I love how easy is to use and how customizable the software is to your productivity habits. The Karma points system and notifications are amazing and keep me on track.

Cons

The customization can get out of control quickly so it is best to keep things simple in the beginning. Figuring out the best way to use the software for you takes time and it would be nice if Todoist provided some guidance from the outset on different ways it can be used and customized. I wish completed tasks would still show in the inbox like they do with most task-management software.

Nhan N.
  • Industry: Banking

Best todo list on the market

Reviewed on 23/12/2021

I have been a Todoist customer for about 4 years, I use it to keep track of everything.

Pros

I think Todoist's Filter is the best, I have a complex workflow that involves deadlines, locations, projects, and types of tasks. But with filters, I can cater and prioritize tasks properly.

Cons

Although I use Todoist version daily, I find their Windows client is quite slow, it takes some time to startup, and it hurts my productivity. Also, I think that the animation on Windows client is slowing down the workflow. I tried Windows client a few times but always ended up going back to the web version.

Troy B.

• Customer Support Software

Todoist is the to-do list for everyone

Reviewed on 02/12/2021

As an e-learning professional, todoist makes it much simpler working with TA’s from home.

Pros

Todoist provides an ease of use that other similar applications do not offer. The interface is simple yet engaging and allows users to easily track their progress on tasks and what they’ve delegated to others.

Cons

I feel as though there aren’t many things I do not like about this software but more integration with other applications would make it better.

Martha M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

You can do it with Todoist

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

I have been managing my daily tasks at personal and home level. My general testimony is that for every task I have for that day, if I have it on todoist, I know I'll do it.

Pros

The first thing that will capture your attention is the logo itself. The symbol of three white ticks in a red background gives an inner feeling of success amidst a dangerously busy day.
The app has both a free version and a paid version. The paid version is priced from $4 to $5 per person per month, which is reasonable.
When you open the app, you are welcome with the Bird's eye view of your week. You plan your tasks and fill them into the timeslots of your choice, so you can see how your week appears on the dashboard. This helps you to readjust your plans sensibly.
Todoist works perfectly well on almost all well-known platforms. You have all the assurance to find your data on every gadget you use, because everything is synched, making you less likely to forget a thing.
Todoist can also work flawlessly on your device without a data connection and still sync everything when you are back online.
You'll find Todoist most suitable for personal routine or daily quick plans and tasks. You can share tasks with family members and set reminders at intervals of your choice.
The app can be integrated with various productivity applications like Google calendar, Jira, Slack, zendesk, Gmail, Outlook, Teams Zapier, etc.
I also like the swiftness and the AI applied in Todoist. As you type your task in the text box, the app automatically detects time and date in your sentence and accurately sets a reminder at that specific date and time.

Cons

I have not experienced any problem with the application so far. I would have said it here. If I am to compare with other apps under the same category, I am sure I was going to have complaints.

Ross Y.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

A robust todo tool for those that want a fresh Trello alternative

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

Used successfully for a while, until Trello came out with some features that made using yet another tool redundant, such as setting date and time for tasks and subtasks and viewing the tasks in various layouts.

Pros

Great usability features - quick capture of todo tasks from any text, shortcuts for everything, subtasks, notes for tasks, sharing with team, various views of the tasks (board, list, calendar, gantt).
Support in all browsers, as an extension and standalone, phone app with reminders - everything works in perfect unison.

Cons

Some of the features that other tools offer for free are behind a paywall, such as saving notes with a task or attaching files, or team sharing.

Asana and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Todoist

Initially wanted to be able to see the tasks in a list layout, but eventually Trello caught up with Todoist on this particular feature.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Todoist

Todoist is really snappy and has great shortcuts with a plethora of clients available across all platforms (android, web, PC, MAC)
Maszni A.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Get organized with Todoist

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

I need a simple software that i can relied on to managing my days, and Todoist is the best option for that objective. It can be connected or integrated with Google Assistant which will remind me of my event on my calendar with it voice.

Pros

The best thing that i really like is it can be access from various device and no need to install the software into the device. I use it as my organizer to schedule, remind and organized all my daily task and to-do list, either for my work task or for my personal task. It is not packed with feature like other project management software, but still can get the work done.

Cons

It lacked of feature that i need and sometimes it is quite frustrating and i have to using other software to get it done. Other than that, It is very helpful in reminding and scheduling my day and not too expensive to subscribing its premium plan.

Zeynel A.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

One of the sofware I wish I had been used before

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

I use Todoist for almost anything in my life. From managing complex project to editing watching, reading shopping list, to scheduling my workout plan to tracking my monthly progress and so on. I also use this software as a bookmark tool for something I need to watch, read or write later. It is like part of my life.

Pros

* It provides almost anything you expect from a productivity app.
* Not only does it help you to create or manage your task but it also motivate you with its feature of karma level.
* The feature of 2 way sync with Google Calendar is great. I can easily schedule my task and plan my day in a calendar, without even have to open Todoist. Being able to create new sub-calendar in your calendar for each project in Todoist, is even better.
* You can create sub-tasks in sub-task in a subs-task and so on. Moreover, for each sub-task, you can add due date, notes. And this feature is really precious while you working on complex project.
* Sorting and grouping features make task management more effective.
* There are shortcuts for almost all stuff. Just typing with keyboard, you can add task, set the due date and priority level and move it to any project. That makes editing projects even faster.
* There are board and list view options. It is really helpful while dealing with different types of projects.
* There are well-organized templates to create a project faster.
* You can create so many project and easily edit, sort, or group them.
* Scheduling options are more than enough. It is so powerful editing recurring tasks.
* Maybe some of the features require payment but I can't complain about it because it is not so expensive and it is effective enough without it premium feature.

Cons

* Although its 2-way sync with Calendars is really powerful, it would better if there was a calendar view option.
* Sometimes, there may be a sync problems with Calendar apps.
* I used to monitor multi-project in one screen. But I cannot do it anymore, after the new updates.
* There could be habit tracker option for recurring tasks .

Alexandra T.

Using todoist since student’s years

Reviewed on 18/02/2021

I have been using Todoist for a few years now.it makes my time management easier and more open to possible changes.I also greatly appreciated my last year’s statistics of use, which arrived at the beginning of this year.

Pros

Allowance to plan far into the future is surely a great advantage of this software. Just as possibility of prioritization is, with possibilities to diferentiate with colours.
A great advantage of this software is tha I can use it all over my devices, my phone, macook, iwatch and ipad. That is also why i decided to try it out, as there are only few time-management softwares available on apple watch.

Another great thing is that it allowed me to play freely even without paid subscription. I appreciated this a lot during my studenťs period of life.
I use Todoist every day.it is helpful for both my personal and work life.

Cons

Its unchangable colorful scheme. The red is somehow agressive, combined with contrastive white. Would surely appreciate to be able to change colours:)

Even though it is great to plan some tasks in Todoist, I am unable to track my project development.I would surely appreciate a update Which would allow me to maybe create an individual calendar, in which I would plan on my doing of the project separately from other tasks. It is tiring to be using another software for this, when could there be only one.

Another detail which I noticed at the beginning is a little bit unfriendly interface of Todoist. that is why I would not recommend Todoist to my older colleagues.there are many hidden functions, which I keep on discovering, which I would like to had known before, so that they could have been put to good use.

Darien C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

• Customer Support Software

Todoist is a powerful, intuitive to-do list application with many features & only a few flaws

Reviewed on 10/01/2021

Overall, Todoist has been a life-saver, allowing me to simplify my work life and organize the numerous projects & tasks I have to juggle. While it can be complicated at times and lacks certain features I would love to see, it is the best project management app I've ever used, and I would sorely miss it if Todoist were to be shut down.

Pros

Todoist has simplified my work life - helping to organize all my tasks, projects, and meetings in a simple way that ensures no project is missed. While there is a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to best utilize & organize the platform, the simplicity of it's core features makes it easy for anyone to pick up and use. You are able to hop on their website or app and add a task in an instant; with the ability to schedule the due date, priority, and set it up in a specific project very quickly using their shortcuts. With their team collaboration features, you are also able to assign specific tasks to specific people, allowing for quick and ease collaboration and project management. Plus, Todoist offers numerous templates that help facilitate setup, and a very simple "Karma" rewards system that helps encourage use (and helps make you feel accomplished).

Cons

Todoist offers numerous systems, but unfortunately it can be a bit of a learning curve to learn all the shortcuts (especially when they change periodically) and an effective way to organize the projects & tags. As well, while they offer simple ways to import their templates and allow you to export templates of your own, they don't offer a simple cloud storage solution for those templates - so to load an exported template, you need to download it, keep it, and reupload it when needed. Lastly, they lack the ability to setup certain types of tasks; such as a task with subtasks that all repeat weekly - currently you can schedule them all to happen each week, but the subtasks end up getting listed as full tasks on the due date.

Microsoft To Do and Any.do

Reasons for Switching to Todoist

Todoists simplicity & features set it apart above the rest
Souhil S.

The Best To Do List Tool for Everyone

Reviewed on 11/12/2020

It helped me to save a lot of time and stay focused on what's important because now I know what I have to do daily and everything is saved in the app.
I tried a lot of To-Do List apps and after trying Todoist I can say I finally found what I'm looking for and I'm really happy with it and I will recommend it to anyone who needs a To-Do List app.

Pros

I love it because It's Free and easy to use and I like the clean user interface because It's user friendly and everyone can get used to it in a few minutes also, I like the dark theme option.
I like the Productivity tracking feature because now I can see all the completed tasks and I can set daily and weekly goals.
The clean UI is amazing and without any complicated stuff, you can add projects, labels, and filters with just a few clicks.
The mobile app for me is the best because it has all the features and it's very easy and with a clean and simple user interface.
I can sort my Tasks by priority, project, name or by date, or even by the assignee.
I like the Inbox because I can write my ideas or any general tasks and things I need to do and things I don't need to create a project for them.
Today and Upcoming section are great because I see just what I need to do for example today and I really don't need to worry about tomorrow's tasks...etc.and this gives me the motivation I need to start working and finishing my daily tasks.
I like the cards and how easy I can move them between the sections and also, I like the sub-tasks option because it helped me to stay organized.
I like the Emails I get and this is a cool way to remind me if I missed a task or something.
I can schedule any task using their calendar option and I can have like one week or one month calendar.
There is a lot of helpful YouTube videos about this tool and I learned a lot from them.

Cons

They can add a note-taking option for us because sometimes we need to take quick notes.
They can add a built-in Emoji feature to add some fun and cool stuff to our Lists and Projects.
They can add more helpful features for us in the near future.

Yoana B.

• Customer Support Software

Works really well until I had too many tasks and then...overwhelm!

Reviewed on 27/08/2020

I really like the interace and ease of use, it's one of my favorite apps in terms of the UI. It's a really quick setup, the fonts are clean and easy to read, the tags and projects are colored nicely, it just wasn't the app that helped me actually get things done.

Pros

While I was using this software, I really liked the sleek and modern interface to add new tasks. It was quick, easy, and the UI was awesome. I wish all task management apps had an UI like Todoist. The tagging feature was also super quick to add, which saves me time adding tasks.

The feature to reschedule tasks I didn't do based on the load for my week was good, not as good as Skedpal (which is why I switched) but better than I've seen in other task managemetn apps I've tried and used.

I also really liked the minimalism of the screen, I never felt that it was too clunky or too many options being displayed at once and overwhelming me.

Cons

The reason I switched is because I had so many tasks added in I became overwhelmed. This isn't necessarily the apps fault, I should add time in my calendar to do a weekly review, etc... but it just wasn't happening. I switched to SkedPal because it schedules the tasks for me on my calendar, ensuring I get them done. With ToDoist, if something didn't get done, I would have an overdue task, and then need to schedule it into my calendar myself and spend time figuring out what time slot, etc..., then go back to Todoist if the time didn't work out, etc... it wasn't flexible enough to auto schedule and place it on my calendar with the option to roll over to the next day if not completed. (At least at the time that I used it). If it's not on my calendar, it doesn't get done because other things will fill my calendar and then I'm out of time and my Todoist tasks are not completed.

Nigel M.

• Customer Support Software

Get things done in style!

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

I have become a ToDoist advocate and highly promote ToDoist to everyone I work with. My clients have now started to share projects with me and 1:1 collaboration is in place with as many team members that I need to work with.

Pros

ToDoist has been amazing! It's so simple to create shared projects and collaborate in tasks. Start by getting your team together to offload all the clutter from their minds and organise this into manageable workflows.
ToDoist has been great in reducing email, converse more in person and use the comment feature to communicate on each individual task.

Cons

I can't find any faults with it in all the years I've been using it. It's amazing!

Things

Reasons for Choosing Todoist

Wunderlist back in the day just wasn't anywhere near the features that ToDoist had. The future of Wunderlist was always pretty shaky and I'm so glad I chose ToDoist. The latest news that Wunderlist is moving to Microsoft ToDo in May 2020 has also reinforced in my opinion that ToDoist is by far the best at what it does.

Reasons for Switching to Todoist

ToDoist was more scaleable when working with larger teams. The overall cost per user per year made it affordable and in many cases lots of collaborators manage perfectly well with the free model whilst sharing projects with my paid subscription.
Faith M.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Keeps Us Organized and On Task

Reviewed on 17/01/2020

Todoist has been a game-changer for us. Its ease of use and interactive feedback helps us stay focused and achieve goals. They continue to work to improve it and a recent update has made using the app even easier. We are never without it when on-site or in the workroom.

Pros

We are theatre costumers who costume 12-14 shows a year. We use Todoist to keep track of all actors and their various costumes needed and the tasks required to complete those costumes. We love how easy it is to add new tasks to an existing one and how flexible each task can be. We can add a due date, assign a team member, and use labels to let us know what needs to be done or where it needs to be retrieved or bought from. It celebrates your productivity and emails you if a task is overdue as well as a report of how you did for the week. We can always tell if we did not use Todoist as faithfully as we should have during a project and in meetings the response to "How do we stay on task and organized?" is always "Remember to update and use Todoist!"

Cons

There is a 300 task limit to every project and we can easily hit that when we are first starting out and getting everything laid out for a show. It would also be nice to add an entire team to a project instead of individuals one at a time.

Basecamp

Reasons for Choosing Todoist

Producteev's setup was a bit clunky. We didn't dislike it, but it was not incredibly intuitive to use when it came to our needs so we decided to shop around and see if there was something we liked better.

Reasons for Switching to Todoist

Basecamp was too expensive for our small operation. Todoist, while not having all of the features we loved about Basecamp, was still easy to use, organize, and its price range was within our budget.
Shanna T.

Todoist: Where My Professional and Personal Lives Meet

Reviewed on 06/01/2020

Todoist is reliable, simple and collaborative. It's less glitchy than other options, and has streamlined my life so now I can spend more time knocking out my tasks and less time prioritizing work and personal tasks through multiple different systems.

Pros

The Projects Feature is the absolute best part of Todoist! I was working between a few different programs (Outlook, Google Tasks, Google Notes, Smartsheet and Evernote), and needed one central place to keep notes and to-do lists for my personal and professional life. The collaboration tools allow me and my coworkers to share notes and to-do lists on joint projects, and me and and my husband to share home renovation punch lists and store to-buy lists, all in one central place. My life feels so much more streamlined since making the switch!

Cons

Since I've worked with so many different programs, I do miss certain functionalities of other programs: the Gantt-style like Smartsheet offers, the ability to sync with my email as seamlessly as Google and Outlook, and task contingency so that not all "to-dos" are shown at once, but overall I landed on Todoist due to it's simple interface and introducing any of the those features would take away from that.

The one thing I would change for new users is that it's simple, but not intuitive to schedule recurring tasks. I had to Google the answer, and while it's easy (simple typing "every Monday" after the task does the trick) it seems like putting an icon would have been a no-brainer.

Steve M.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

The to-do app I've actually stuck with for a long time

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

It's superb for always being ready to go. I really love the Android widget that always sits on my home screen right next to my calendar and weather. It shows my task list for the day and I have no excuse for not knowing what needs doing.

Pros

I have used Todoist for almost 3 years now and it's the one to-do product that I seem to be able to stick with. I went through a variety of to-do-list managers before this, but somehow because of the wide range of platforms that it supports, including a browser extension, a native Windows app, mobile apps, and a native Mac app, Todoist meets my needs really well. So I guess the feature I like the most is it's ubiquity and speed--it's always close at hand. It can even be the default to-do manager on an Alexa device, which is really nice because you don't have to say "open Todoist" or something like that.

Cons

The free version is really limited. I had the paid version for quite a while and then switched back, but miss a few of the paid features. Even simple things like seeing completed to-dos aren't available unless you pay, so consider the free tier to be VERY limited.

Kristen G.
  • Industry: Design

The perfect tool for keeping your to-do list organized

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

I use ToDoist to keep track of tasks sent to me by clients. I don't use it for project management, extensive notes, or workflow so much as a simple to-do list of projects that need to be completed. Sometimes you don't need to write a lot of details - you just need to be sure you do the task and todoist is the best software I have found for that. Love it!

Pros

I love how it's a no frills to-do list I can access on my computer and phone. I love being able to set up different projects, due dates, and sub tasks. It also helps me with my EOM invoicing so I know what I did for each client.

Cons

I wish I could get more features for free. The comment feature and ability to set reminders look great. Although, Todoist does send me an email every day letting me know what's on my list, so that is very helpful even without reminders.

Asana, Trello, and Notion

Reasons for Choosing Todoist

Asana is a great tool for projects with deeper complexity, but there was too much to fill out and add when I just wanted to manage my tasks. Todoist is exactly what I was looking for.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Todoist

Todoist was straightforward and non-distracting. It did exactly what I needed without me getting pulled into a rabbit hole of writing notes or project management when none was needed.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

How would I live without it?

Reviewed on 05/10/2019

Overall, I wouldn't change anything about the layout of Todoist. I could not stay organized or finish a good portion of my job without Todoist. It's relatively simplistic, but I love that about it, and I appreciate the intuitiveness of the tool in general.

Pros

Todoist is very easy to use. I like that I can create a task and add as many notes to it as I need. When I don't have the time or brain power to finish a project at the end of the day, I create a task in Todoist so I can pick up where I left off the next day. It's easy to move the due date on any task if anything changes. The most significant way I use Todoist is to fill in the gaps on any work processes that are not fully automated. I set tasks out in the future all the time to make sure the final step is compete. Without Todoist I would be at a loss!

Cons

The only thing I don't like about Todoist is it doesn't always log my completed tasks immediately. When I mark a task as completed, it should disappear from my list right away, but sometimes it doesn't update until I have refreshed the page. I'm guessing this is an issue that will be solved by the Todoist team soon.

• Customer Support Software

What Did I Do Before Todoist?

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

I've definitely seen myself become more productive with the integration of Todoist in my life. I've gotten in a good habit of writing tasks down in Todoist as they come so I'm not forgetting anything. I love that you can just easily have the list in front of you at all times to constantly remember what you have to do. The biggest thing has been the reoccurring tasks - I've been able to keep up with some tasks that can be menial and sometimes slip to the back burner on busy days. I love tracking my progress and really seeing how much I have improved with Todoist.

Pros

What I love about Todoist is how easy it is to organize all my to-dos and tasks for a day and where they fall on my list of priorities. I love being able to quickly jot things down as I'm running from meeting to meeting and integrate it into my Outlook so I get reminders if something slips. Having the option to make something occur weekly has also helped me remember things that sometimes I can let fall in the back of my mind. I've been able to track my progress on how well I've been doing and seeing the number of recurring tasks that I have kept after is so rewarding. As a visual person, I love the color coding to help with prioritizing. It also helps when you have multiple teams in Todoist, so you can assign them the tasks and they know which level of priority the tasks are. Overall, Todoist has changed the game in how I organize and get things done.

Cons

Sometimes I do experiences glitches with the Outlook plug in and the tasks don't always integrate with my calendar to update me. I also can get too many updates for my recurring tasks sometimes as well, which doesn't happen too often, but is still something that can throw me off through the weeks. Sometimes the templates available aren't always the most efficient for that area of work (i.e. the content calendar one is a little too simple and doesn't always organize the content super clearly). There aren't that many cons to Todoist in my opinion!