HubSpot CRM

4.5 (3,581)
Everything you need to sell in one integrated suite

(3,581)
4.3/5
4.3/5
4.4/5
Customer Support Software
4.4/5

Kiran

• Customer Support Software

HubSpot CRM - Must have software to track prospects.

Reviewed on 15/10/2022

HubSpot CRM gets the job done. The assistance is the most enjoyable part. I was hopelessly clueless for most of the time when I started using this tool. The support team were incredibly patient with my simple query and provided me with valuable information.

Pros

1. Automation of tasks
2. Exceptional Support for Data Integration
3. Data Tracking

Cons

1. Tracking gets complex when multiple people are on the chain.
2. Price is on the higher end of the spectrum.
3. Notifications complexity.

Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Hampus

A great CRM tool that however demands quite a lot from the users

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

It's surely a great tool, but then you need time to get totally into it in order to get the maximum value out of it.

Pros

HubSpot CRM is a complete tool, with a features and functionalities you could ever need. The integrations with other tools is also great, and it can surely cover all needs for big and small companies.

Cons

We experienced it as a big threshold to get up to efficiency with the tool. I understand that when up and running as it should, it's hard to compete with, but we never came that far. It's a combination of the massive amounts of features, tools and integrations, together with a somewhat not totally intuitive UI, that creates an inertia of getting into the tool.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

We weren't to happy with Salesforce and wanted to try something else.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We heard that it should be the best CRM tool with multiple values for different areas.
Jay

• Customer Support Software

Best of the best honestly

Reviewed on 07/09/2022

HubSpot to me is la crème de la crème - or the best. I'm an advocate for software when it comes to marketing automation and I've tried everything (infusionsoft, activecampaign, salesforce, marketo, HighLevel (although HighLevel is also phenomenal)

Pros

Extremely clean user interface, it's amazing support staff, and the ability for you to go into very strong account based and better be automations when your business grows. It does allow you to scale pretty easily. It also have a free tier for almost every hub.

Cons

As a start of this software can be a little expensive when you need some of it's more advanced features at an early stage

HighLevel

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Mostly software consolidation but also ease of use

ActiveCampaign and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

To me high-level seems like it is amazing for marketing automation but not as CRM. Pipedrive seemed like a pipeline with automation - the CRM feature wasn't really as prominent as I personally would have liked it to be.
Jason

• Customer Support Software

Absolutely fantastic crm. Top of the shelf.

Reviewed on 20/10/2022

Phenomenal crm for 99% of businesses and SME’s. Really easy to integrate into your business and helps you do more than you thought possible.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to train people on. Continuous updates from developers and very good customer and support service.

Cons

There’s not much to dislike. If I had to pick something it would be the pricing maybe.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Mainly the user interface and ease of use.

Agile CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

It outshone the others in a variety of ways. Top of the shelf software.

Good one to start with

Reviewed on 10/11/2022

I really enjoy working with it - inside the company and with additional instances with freelancers. Especially, it's great to have a free version to get start with it without any strings attached. I worked with it for around 4 years before switching to a pro version

Pros

It's super easy to use. I encourage beginners in CRM world to start with this thing - the free version is a good point of start. No brainer regarding how to use it. Amazing Hubspot academy with trainings for the beginners. Nothing much to add - start with the free version

Cons

In a free version I am missing the reporting. It's kind of expensive in compare to competitors if you want to add a few more features.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

It was free and super easy to start with. I was a beginner, so the tutorials/academy for beginner sales person was great!
Ali

• Customer Support Software

We use Hubspot for all of our clients!

Reviewed on 26/10/2022

Pros

The best part about Hubspot's CRM is that it is cost effective. You can accomplish a lot on a free plan. We set up all of our marketing clients with a Hubspot account so they can better understand and track their leads.

Cons

I love that you can create segmented lists - great feature except you can only customize a limited number of fields on the free plan.

Insightly and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

While we use other platforms for some of our marketing communication, we consider Hubspot our "home" for housing our leads and their information. We love all how easy integrations with other tools are and it's easy for our clients to understand.
Rebecca
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

My first choice for a CRM platform

Reviewed on 28/10/2022

Hubspot CRM is a great CRM platform for SMBs! And their support team is excellent!

Pros

Hubspot CRM is really intuitive. The interface is really easy for users and adminstrators! You have so many capabilities within the platform to manage contacts, generate leads, track sales, etc. It's a great platform for any SMB

Cons

I wish our sales team used the platform more

HubSpot Review

Reviewed on 26/09/2022

Use it every day and it's so easy to use and keeps us on track with everything we do from Lead management and deal tracking.

Pros

Ease of use, and UI is fantastic. The deal management and simple UI of this make it so easy to use and keep on top of.

Cons

Calling from it can be hit and miss. Sometimes you just get an error and other times the numbers are blocked because of spam, so have to then turn to the mobile version and there are no issues. I know it's a network thing but still, not very productive to have to switch between desktop & mobile versions to make calls

Zoho CRM and Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Recommended by a Peer group and the replacement of Marketing tools, CRM and Deal management all in one pain of glass made making the change easy.

ConnectWise Control
Tanner

• Customer Support Software

Worth the price if you need it all

Reviewed on 26/09/2022

It has been good, it was a smooth transition from Keap.

Pros

One of the pros with Hubspot is that your organization can operate out of one system instead of stitching together 4-5 management tools for sales, marketing, and admin.

Cons

The price point is really high when you start to get into all the package options and features. Users can certainly stitch together a cheaper monthly bill by using multiple dedicated services.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

The email sending capabilities at Keap had become limited and the general customer service was not great.

Keap

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

HubSpot had more sales and calendar booking options than ActiveCampaign.
Dan
  • Industry: Hospitality

Hubspot is "The Hub"

Reviewed on 25/08/2022

We've made amazing sense of our mountains of data collected over the years, and Hubspot's great user interface has made it so much easier.

Pros

I'm usually very leery about unified platforms, but Hubspot manages to make everything come together in a "hub". Email, social, customer management, you name it. Make sense of your data!

Cons

Sometimes the procedures for things we were used to in other platforms are a little more involved. For example when we used a competing package for email list management and promotions, it was a trivial matter to re-send to people who did not read the initial email after a certain time. This feature exists in Hubspot but there's extra steps

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Mailchimp was growing to be very expensive due to their pricing model of amount of contacts. Hubspot was open to negotiations and crafted an excellent package.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Cost, ease of use, and also step-by-step instructions and training. Support is excellent!
Mashudu Hilary

• Customer Support Software

The best way to keep in touch with your customers

Reviewed on 30/06/2022

As a small business, managing my customers has become easier with HubSpot. Everything which I need for customer relationship management is offered by the software. I especially love the lead management feature because that is exactly what a business needs to grow and I can safely say, it has made a huge difference in the relationship which I have with my customers and clients.

Pros

HubSpot CRM is really great because it furnishes my business with a straight forward and powerful software. It has provided me with a robust digital marketing instrument and an arsenal of tools which I can effectively use for sales and customer service. I love how it comes with a lightweight, yet proficient free starter plan for those who might want to take it for a test drive and see how it operates. The subscription model is great as it is divided in tiers so one can purchase a subscription which suits their budget and get features included in that tier. It offers a simple user interface and setting up and maintaining the software is trouble-free. Ever since I started using the software, attracting prospects is no longer a challenge, I am also able to to get business growth strategies through various marketing techniques. With the lead management feature, I can acquire and manage potential clients or custormers effortlessly. In addition to this, the software enables me to schedule appointments and or schedule a client with an advisor. The email management option helps me to send, reply track and organize emails all at once which improves customer service while saving me time. A combination of all these features and more makes me feel really satisfied with the software.

Cons

I have noticed that some features require an upgrade which can become costly for small businesses. In addition to this, the free tier does not come with some automations. Lastly, it would have been nice if they offered a reccuring task option as it would aid in prompting a user to follow up with clients regularly thus the reminder feature leaves much to be desired.

Bryce
  • Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

Free Version is great, but when you pay you really pay

Reviewed on 28/06/2022

Pros

I got the starter pack for all, CSM, Marketing, Sales, etc. for a low price but you pay out the nose for marketing contacts and the value added isn't actually a whole lot. You could use an emailing service like ConstantContact or even a cold email service and get better value for monthly cost for marketing contacts.

Cons

I originally set it up to be an all-in-one location for all my contact management but that hasn't been the case, though it HAS replaced A LOT of my platforms, it still hasn't yet replaced Monday.com.

Also, there isn't an easy way yo separate out the CRM, like compartmentalize people who are receiving marketing compared to clients that are specifically sales. This means having two HubSpot accounts, one for marketing and one for sales and it's just a hastle. If they only made a user-level experience where you could effectively hide all the marketing contacts from sales until they become sales contacts, it would fix the issue.

The main thing we use Monday for is because it's a light platform we can push all our sales cycles through for task management. Where as HubSpot still has a poor sales pipeline management system with updates that should have been done YEARS ago. I've seen people complaining about the "NEW DEAL" tag with all new sales deals since 2018 and it's still there! Crazy to me this pipeline system need aa revamp and it's not getting enough attention

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSpot seemed to be an all-in-one solution, but didn't pan out that way. Though it definitely replaced Pipedrive, couldn't replace Monday.

Pipedrive and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Ease of use, contact updating is easy and their support is great.
Elizabeth
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Improve the relationship with your customers

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

It is an automated software that will help you with the organization of your company's activities, you can schedule appointments, schedule a client with an advisor, broadcast messages, create notes on each client, send mass emails, make calls, you can create tasks to have the optimal follow-up of this client, history of orders placed.

Pros

I like HubSpot because it's a complete CRM platform, you can organize your sales, marketing campaigns, customer service. This software will help you with the business growth strategy through marketing techniques. It has several plans and different costs. You will be able to obtain information in graphs of the statistics, access your contacts that are being created (clients, prospects), you can assign advisors to attend to each client. Something that I can highlight is that it has a free version in which you can use several tools, ideal for those who want to see how it works, and then there is the Enterprise version, which is the most complete and to handle more contacts.

Cons

It is a platform with many functions and at first it can be difficult to understand, it would be nice if it had more tutorials on the platform to guide you through the different tools

Michael

Implemented HubSpot Repeatedly

Reviewed on 07/06/2022

I have implemented HubSpot in 5 different places. It's the best one out there, and I have looked at them all. Their sales teams irk me... representative of a normally VERY junior and inexperienced staff... often felt like "it's all children working there"

Overall -- it is still the best and easiest to use product in the space!

Pros

Ease of use - it's obvious the way an iPhone or Google would be
Easy Integrations
Many capabilities and integrations
Fast start - up and running in no time flat

Cons

The sales team -- they just don't seem to really get Enterprise B2B CMO level folks... (in my experience!)
They have gotten chincy with on-boarding... used to be "all you need", now rather restricted timing
Customer Success people are good - but they're spread VERY thin with 100s of accounts

ActiveCampaign, Pardot, and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

ease of use, integrations, functionality

Act-On

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

ease of use, integrations, reliability
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

HubSpot: A Swiss army knife that costs less than an arm and a leg, initially

Reviewed on 18/05/2022

My experience has been great with HubSpot. The Free and Starter plans offers excellent values and functionalities. Instead of piecing numerous SaaS bits together, HubSpot is a one-stop shop that is backed up by a reputable company and a lively ecosystem. Its knowledge base is vast and I can usually find solutions on its FAQs or HubSpot Certified Group on Facebook. You cannot reliably claim that about other niche platforms.

Pros

I got introduced to HubSpot via its Academy, which truly has excellent educational content. HubSpot brilliantly uses its extensive knowledge base to attract prospects. As part of the InBound Sales certification course, I started using its CRM and gradually expanded to other service offerings, such as the self-service scheduling and chatbot services. What HubSpot does better than its competitors is the seamless integration between the mega modules (Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, CMS and Operations). You can start with as few/many modules as your organization needs.

Cons

The Starter Plans are cost-effective ($0 to $45/month) but shoot up astronomically as you scale up to Professional and Enterprise tiers ($360+/month). A more economical tier between Starter and Professional would better serve the SMBs.

Avash

Easy to Use Popular CRM for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

Hubspot CRM is an awesome CRM that I have set up for many of my clients with small businesses. It is easy to deploy, implement and maintain. It is also easy to teach to clients and there is low learning time. While not the most powerful CRM, it is surely the best CRM for small businesses. I highly recommend Hubspot CRM to every small business.

Pros

The best thing about Hubspot is that it's a very popular CRM software so if you run into any problems - you can easily find someone to help you. Also, there are a lot of tutorials available online from where one can easily learn Hubspot CRM. Another thing that I like very much about Hubspot CRM is that it has a free plan which can be highly beneficial for small businesses and startups. Even the free plan is competitive with paid plans of other CRMs. Another pro about Hubspot CRM is its intuitive workflow and user interface that makes it very easy to learn and use. Hubspot CRM is the easiest CRM I have ever used - even someone with below-average knowledge can use Hubspot easily with proper training. Also, there are a lot of integrations available like WordPress integration which is very useful for small businesses.

Cons

There aren't many advanced features available with Hubspot CRM so it may not be very useful for large businesses. Also, there is a free plan and there is quite an expensive plan - I wish there was something in the middle as not everyone can afford it. However, one can start with a free plan and move to a paid plan when needed so that's a plus.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Hubspot was recommended by many of my co-workers and also has a free plan.
Eugene

Best CRM for small businessess

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Overall this is by far the best and easiest system to implement in a small business. It allows us at a low cost to track leads, manage contacts, and close deals.

Pros

HubSpot is easy to deploy and setup. I like that you can upload an excel spreadsheet with all your contacts and companies into HubSpot which allows the data to be quickly synced. In addition there are a lot of integrations available for various commonly used business software with HubSpot such as WooCommerce and WordPress.

Cons

There are some features that are limited or not available depending on your level of membership plan.

Salesforce Service Cloud and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Tracking everything in excel became unmanageable.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

HubSpot was the perfect fit for our business and it allowed us to take advantage of a full blown CRM system at a low cost.
Pieter

HubSpot is Awesome!

Reviewed on 08/03/2022

Bad things aside, I genuinely love this product, so much that it is a running joke at my work. It is such a powerful tool that can do so much. I could write about everything it does and can do, but I don't think there is enough space here. So in short... I highly recommend HubSpot.

Pros

It is an incredibly powerful CRM, Marketing, Sales and Service tool. It can integrate easily with many platforms including Mailchimp, Shopify and WordPress from its extensive app marketplace. The software is also incredibly easy to use and it gives you a clear overview of your leads and clients as well as allowing you to store quotes, files, emails... basically, everything about your lead/client in one easy to access place. The workflows is another amazing tool as it allows you to easily set up an automated marketing funnel for each new lead. I prefer their workflow creation tool, to that of Salesforce, whose automations takes a while for my brain to understand. The HubSpot Academy is another amazing feature that teaches you about almost any aspect of growing your business.

Cons

I only have a few issues with the program.

1) As of date there is no recurring task option yet, so you can't for example set up a reminder to call a client every week for example. I do know that they are busy working on this though.

2) The pricing model is a bit steep, you can either go with the "cheap" plan, which gives you limited features or the "expensive" plans which allow you access to all the awesome features. There is no mid-tier plan for a company that finds the starter plan to limiting and who cannot yet afford the professional or enterprise plans. an example at the time of writing: the marketing hub costs $20 per month for the starter plan and then jumps to $800 per month for the professional plan.

Salesforce Automotive CRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Because of their free tier which gives you access to so many great tools already. To my knowledge, there aren't many other platforms out there that are that easy to use that come with a free plan.
Joseph
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Perfect for our startup

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

Brilliant, the fact that we can start on a free plan and do so much makes us think that hubspot could be a really good long term partner for us.

Pros

We love the fact that hubspot enables us to keep a track of all our clients in one place. Not only that but it is free. The ability to import data from excel files allowed us to upgrade our database from google sheets and combined with hubspots internal database elevated the amount of info we had to hand on our clients, taking it to the next level. We also love the fact you can create custom fields to the CRM and different views for different users.

Cons

To be honest there is very little not to like with hubspot, in terms of the various software we use, this one takes a little more time to implement and adopt, however once customized to your requirements it becomes way easier to use.

Airtable

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Google sheets is limited and to get it to the level of customization we have with hubspot would be a nightmare. Hubspot is also really user friendly compared to google sheets.

Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We really like the interface for hubspot and the fact they have a lot of basic data on clients, like number of employees etc..
Mike
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Easy, Simple and Affordable (as far as CRMs go)

Reviewed on 02/02/2022

Great. My recommendation would be to invest a few hours reading and watching HubSpot academy to understand how Lead Management and Deal Tracking works, set-up your dashboard the best you can and then go from there.

Diving into without the initial investment will lead to a jumbled mess. HubSpot gives you a lot of powerful tools and features to help with the initial set-up

Pros

HubSpot is one of the few CRMs you can pick up and use without professional help. Using only their videos and articles, you can get a simple, powerful and FREE CRM set-up.

The set-up does take time and patience but it's possible. Contrast that vs. Salesforce and other CRMs which I've found to be basically impossible to use for a starter CRM.

Cons

HubSpot's email integration is powerful but it's task management / reminder features could use a lot of work. I can't complain too much since it's free.

HubSpot's pricing is also confusing since there are so many features and bundles to choose from. It's especially confusing since they also offer marketing services.

Also the dashboard isn't the most intuitive to set-up.

All of these above comments are on an absolute basis. When compared to other CRMs I found HubSpot lightyears easier.

Pipedrive and Close

• Industry: Packaging & Containers
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Good value

Reviewed on 19/01/2022

HubSpot has worked well for us as far as contact management. With our sales and marketing team emails tied to the software, we are able to capture communication to all of our customer contacts. The only issue is that if other individuals are copied on a communication, they are automatically entered in our CRM. We could certainly turn that feature off, but then there is the issue of if sales/marketing would remember to log the important things or if they would get in the habit of not logging anything at all.

Pros

The biggest priorities for us when we implemented HubSpot in our company were to be able to realize revenue to marketing activities as well as have a better forecasting method for our sales team.

Cons

The biggest con for us is that we clearly stated we needed to be able to tie revenue back to marketing activities. This function is possible with the platform sold to us; however it is very manual. In order for us to have the automated version that we requested, we would need to pay a significant amount more than we currently are. This was a mistake made on the part of the salesperson and we were offered a discount to enable the feature; however it is still very costly so we are performing this task manually at the moment.

Dynamics 365, Pardot, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Price was a large factor. Salesforce and SugarCRM were both excellent contenders and we would have been happy to choose either of them. The biggest factor in our decision was price. The other factor was Salesforce and Sugar have software that is so powerful, we felt the built-in features we would pay for may not be utilized enough to receive an ROI.
Juan

• Customer Support Software

The go-to-CRM for startups growing from small to medium fast

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

An exceptional CRM. There is a reason why it stands out as the leading CRM tool for SMBs. Value for money can get a little expensive. However, it probes worthy after using the extensive suite of features.

Pros

Hubspot is effortless to set up and intuitive to use.
It counts with a vast array of features although it doesn't get overly complicated.
Its B2B library is extensive and you can find plentiful resources to learn about B2B sales and marketing

Cons

I wished its automation and reporting tools were more developed. The workflow feature does provide automation capabilities, however after entering into some depth, it eventually falls short.

Hubspot was more known. It integrated better with Google suite

Zoho CRM

Hubspot was cheaper

Easy and cost efficient way to get started - solid functionality

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Overall HubSpot was an easy and free way to get started with a CRM. Salesforce is expensive and may not be necessary at the outset, HubSpot is a way to address all issues a salesperson needs when getting started without having to worry about cost, a key issue at the time of your company formation.

Pros

Cost is great, free to get started with a low number of users. It actually delivers high value overall regardless of cost. The system has a wide variety of functionality, yet is well thought out.

The way the deal pipeline is constructed allows for the flexibility in how you can label and name your deal stages and how many you want to create. The drag and drop interface is intuitive, but a little slow.

Fields for individual users were customizable and overall HubSpot allows for a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Managing the deal pipeline can be cumbersome, difficult to read the titles of the deals when there are many of them, and the responsiveness of the platform could be improved a bit. The drag and drop isn't always responsive and can be very slow.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

GoldMine is terrible, antiquated, and unbelievable that my previous company even used it. Something Cloud based is obviously required for so many reasons, and the fields and everything about Goldmine were not flexible.

GoldMine Premium Edition

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Salesforce is expensive, and HubSpot not only is free but also it has a lot of enterprise level features.
Renato

Awesome CRM for Small Business

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

Overall good experience with lots of features that I use to keep track of different lists of contacts and touch points.

Pros

Easy to import contacts and create lists based on type of contact or type of connection. I like using this feature for organizing my contacts. I also like that I can add other users so that I can see the chronological timeline of all contact points without having to interact with the employee. Able to send emails out to specific lists easily and quickly.

Cons

Challenging to use at first and I had to google a lot to figure out how to use all the features. Issues with importing and not seeing all of the information but was about to troubleshoot on my own. Not super intuitive to start out.

ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

More features in hubspot to connect with landing pages and emailing.

Mailchimp
Gerhard

Super easy to use

Reviewed on 23/06/2021

Pro:Marketing, sales, customer service - these are the three main pillars of HubSpot. The live chat tool in the service area is not only easy to set up and manage, it also offers chat bot features that help you improve the customer experience on your website. The paid version of HubSpot also adds more options to the live chat tool, allowing you to customize it to meet your needs.

Now for the negative: Since HubSpot CRM is still relatively new compared to other major CRM vendors, not all functions and features are fully developed yet. However, there is good news here as well: HubSpot regularly launches updates and strives to constantly develop its platform.

Pros

Start using free, and scale up as you grow, that is relaxed
HubSpot's sales tools reside in your inbox (Gmail an so on), so you don't have to switch back and forth between different windows and can get your work done faster.

By connecting your email account to HubSpot, you can send and receive emails to and from all your contacts directly in their HubSpot contact record.

Cons

It very well may be seen that the product was brought into the world in the USA. On the off chance that, for instance, leads are consequently moved to Hubspot and the information is enhanced, then, at that point a few names become something different or the designing of the telephone numbers isn't completed effectively. We have essentially deactivated this capacity and make the leads physically or incorporate them by means of structures.