Hubble

Justin H.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Hubble

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

I will be recommending Hubble to all of my friends and family

Pros

Great customer support and easy to understand

Cons

Wait times for customer support didn't have any time

Susan G.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Speeds up Closing and Flexible Too!

Reviewed on 25/08/2016

I use this software so much for month end analysis and any ad hoc reporting or analysis I need, I don't know how I ever managed without it. Instead of spending time dumping data, I can focus my efforts on the analysis, where I can add real value.

Pros

It is flexible. I have not come across a request for information/analysis that I have not been able to extract and complete using the Hubble software.

Cons

Not specifically about the software, but the fact our company has not purchased more modules for us to utilize. As an add-on tool, it takes a separate task for audit review. So we are limited in the ability to use it in more areas, since it would require a separate audit review.

Zina G.

• Customer Support Software

Hubble is a stress reducer!

Reviewed on 05/08/2016

Data that used to take days to get and assemble into presentable form we get in seconds with Hubble. Data is accurate and reliable. Software is very user friendly and customer service is top notch!

Pros

Easy to use, very flexable. Templates are great, but I can also customize my reports any way I need without much time and/or effort.

Cons

None

• Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Intuitive, Elegant and Thorough

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

real time data mining and intuitive reporting

Pros

It allows me to data mine real time and make effective business decisions based on the best data available.

Cons

It does so much, it takes a long time to learn all of the ins and outs. Having a mentor allowed me to get up to speed much faster.

Paul D.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent- Has really help us streamline our processes.

Reviewed on 05/09/2017

Pros

Easy of use is the number one item we like most about this software.. Hubble has allowed us more access to our data faster and quicker, with more detail then we have ever had.

Cons

My least favorite issues I have has nothing to do with Hubble but how as a company we have set up our users. We need more access. Working on that...

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Paul for your review of Hubble. We are excited to hear that your Hubble solution has helped you gain visibility to your data in a more timely manner! Please let me know if I can be of assistance in getting you more user licenses!

Angela A.

Fun and informational

Reviewed on 04/09/2017

Pros

There is a lot of good information and it's very easy to use. The fact that users can reach out to other users is somethingbthat can come in very handy.

Cons

Some of the challenges are repetative and feel lime you are answering the same things over and over.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Angela for providing a review of Hubble's Winner's Circle - our customer advocacy platform! We are thrilled you are finding the experience of value to you and will work on making the challenges more diverse!

James P.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

• Customer Support Software

User friendly + great customer service

Reviewed on 12/04/2016

We had an option to customize JDE reports vs obtaining Hubble reporting. We decided on Hubble reporting as it is so much easier and a lot more flexible than JDE could offer.

Pros

User friendly Great customer service

Cons

none that I can think of at this time

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you for your review, James. You made the right choice! We really appreciate your support and hope you continue to find value in our performance management platform. As always, contact our wonderful customer service team if you experience any issues or concerns.

Rob C.

Information Leveraging Facilitator

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

Insight is a fantastically flexible reporting tool that has enabled me to spend less time synthesizing data and more time analyzing it and sharing it with decision makers.

My only wish is that Insight would develop a capital planning tool so that I can free our organization from the boat anchor we're currently stuck with.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thanks Rob for your review of Hubble! We are pleased to hear how Hubble is saving City of Prince George valuable time and provides the flexibility you need to make quick business decisions.

Hubble strives to remove "Boat Anchors" from organizational systems and processes, so we'll reach out to discuss how we can help City of Prince George move forward!

Kevin J.

Strong product - especially finance

Reviewed on 13/04/2016

Extremely easy to use. QUick adopption, easy to identify and analyze issues and problems. Only con is high price of licensing.

John K.

What a waste

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

I attend the conference for Hubble, get excited and buy the product without reading the specs and wow, instead of giving me my money back and saying we can't do that yet, your organization decides to waste over a year of each others time trying to get it to work. Today, Hubble installed the latest version; hopefully, this one will work properly. By the way, the Hubble timing out after a few minutes of inactivity is a horrible idea as not everyone uses the software continuously for several hours.
I can keep going and was going to make it short

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thanks John for taking the time to review Hubble. We are truly sorry for the bumps you have experienced. It has always been our goal to strive not only for high customer satisfaction, but to provide a solution that helps drive business performance. We will continue to work with you to achieve both those goals and hope you are still willing to let us try and gain your confidence again in Hubble.

Zina G.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Hubble will blow your mind!

Reviewed on 03/11/2016

We've been using Hubble for 10+ years and loving it. It's a very powerful reporting and analytic's tool that saves us time and effort at moth's end, during the month and at audit time. Hubble is very user friendly, can start using it the minute it's implemented. The data is accurate and available very quickly. Integrity reports used to take us 20+ hours to run, had to do it overnight, but with Hubble we get our reports in minutes.
Can't say enough about the team behind the product. Customer service is excellent!

Pros

Power
Speed
Accuracy of data

Cons

nothing, it's really is a great product

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Zina for your mind-blowing review of Hubble! We are thrilled Hubble is there for you during audit time and that you're gaining access to your ERP data faster than previously imagined!

Blazej S.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Hubble advantage

Reviewed on 11/08/2016

I use insight software for few years, reports crated in the system can be easily updated, formatting repotrs is being way more intuitive then few years ago, so guys are doing good job

Pros

Easy access, possiblities of creating queries and further easy updates of existing queries.

Cons

Designer Express module could have more functionalities, like adding tables to existing reports.

Joseph G.
  • Industry: Chemicals

• Customer Support Software

Great ! I am using Hubble Edition 2 (Web), the visualization is good and easy to create.

Reviewed on 15/01/2018

Query, Analysis and Visualizations

Pros

As it uses JD Edwards tables for the data, querying becomes easy with the filters. A user can use Hubble without knowing JD Edwards tables and Business View which is very much essential for a technical report writer in JD Edwards. The inbuilt templates helps the user to just query their required information with least programming.

Cons

Hubble does not follow the naming convention followed in JD Edwards and hence the user has to create folders and files of their own. This becomes difficult as too many users create as many templates and queries in Hubble of their own naming convention.

Ian B.

Hubble Reporting and Analytics

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

The ease of use of the Reporting tool has enabled employees of a functional JDE background to write reports in half the time and negligible cost that engaging the services of a JDE developer would have entailed.

The Analytics tool has allowed us to link numerous databases to produce effective and precise reports and dashboards across our entire North American operation regardless of the source of that data - the functionality behind the data capture in both Reporting and Analytics are identical (and reports themselves are transferable) and therefore no additional training is required leaving the user with time to focus on the graphical representations of the data in the case of Analytics.

In the rare event of a problem, the support provided by Hubble is exceptional and very timely.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Ian for your review of Hubble. We are excited to see ISS using Analytics alongside Reporting and happy you find the solution easy and beneficial to use!

Kristina O.

• Customer Support Software

Hubble worked for my needs

Reviewed on 15/08/2021

Pros

Hubble was very easy to use and help others use it as well.

Cons

Connectivity was sometimes an issues with the software.

Mike P.

Great tool

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

Excellent tool that give me visibility to information I would struggle to get out of the ERP directly. Customer service is excellent. One thing I would like to see is more flexibility for explorer users. As an example, expand a summarized hierarchy to see details with a single click instead of having to open up each level individually. It is pretty pricey too.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Mike for your review of Hubble! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will enter your enhancement request with our development team. Very soon we plan to roll out our enhancement request platform so customers can enter their own requests and vote on them!!

• Industry: Chemicals

Great Product For Reporting

Reviewed on 03/04/2018

Pros

I love the ease of use and the easy learning curve. It is really easy to use and gives quite a bit of value back to the company through use

Cons

I like to schedule reports and have them be automatically emailed out to recipients everyday. I wish this feature will be added soon

Tiffany W.

• Customer Support Software

It's a good system just isn't as customizable as we'd like

Reviewed on 13/10/2016

Hubble is great for doing out of the box features. But pulling large data or combining modules such as AP data and GL data into one report isn't always user friendly.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Tiffany for your Hubble Review! We appreciate your honesty and continually strive to incorporate our customer's feedback into our products.

Mike Z.

Quality Product

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

In my experience I have been very pleased with the Insight software. If I have had an issue customer support has been excellent!

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Mike for your review on Hubble! We are pleased to know that our Customer Support team provides answers you need quickly so you can move forward with your business!

Yolanda R.

• Customer Support Software

Great reporting software for JDE users

Reviewed on 13/10/2016

Great product! Reporting in JDE is great using Hubble. All information can be easily retrieved once easy parameters are setup. Budgeting is also much more fun using Hubble.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Yolanda for your review on Hubble! We greatly appreciate it!

Mark J.

Reviewed on 22/10/2018

Alexandra E.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Simple high-performance reports tailored to the user.

Reviewed on 15/03/2021

It is a product that has contributed a lot to the organization since it has arrived here and is in a favorite place due to its good performance, with which a good functioning of the different departments can be achieved taking into account the warehouse data, operations and customer service.

Pros

It is a product with good versatility which allows a fairly good capacity to add calculations and eliminate the need to export reports to Excel and then have to be processed again in other software, thus gaining speed in the execution and programming of formulas. However, if necessary, data can be sent to Excel to make more specific analyzes and thus achieve good results of compatibility with the different departments of the company.

Cons

There are some probelams in my par4ecer with the licenses and it would be good to be able to expand this system to cover what the organizations in general require as the case of each one and according to their own needs, apart from this it is an excellent product that generates good results and collaborations.

Bryan B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Hubble Analytics

Reviewed on 23/08/2016

Our Hubble experience has been top notch from installation, training, startup and support. We were an Insight Reporting customer with a business requirement for management dashboards and customer portal access. After we saw the product we were sold that this product would allow us to meet both requirements with minimal effort from startup, training and deployment. We are extremely pleased with the decision we made and it has allowed us to move from a reactive to a proactive business.

Pros

Very easy to use and even easier to train the end users on. We can typically complete an end user training session in less than an hour. The ability to present information using charts or graphs in an industry that is report or spreadsheet driven has been a real eye opener for our management, as well as our customers. In a matter of seconds they can quickly see information totaled or subtotaled and presented graphically in a number of ways that previously required custom reports or Excel output. As an early adopter we expected to run into a few things that didn't quite work as expected but these issues were addressed in a timely fashion. From the business perspective the product has exceeded our expectations and we have heard nothing but positive comments from our employees and customers who are using the product.

Cons

There is a slight overhead/impact to the Oracle database due to turning on logminer and CDC on the tables we are replicating but nothing significant.

Greg G.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

A great tool to extract the data you need from JD Edwards

Reviewed on 15/12/2016

Working in the accounting department, I use Hubble on a daily basis for both standard reports and ad hoc queries. Hubble has saved me countless hours getting the data faster and in the format I need.

Using the built-in calculations I can create reports with variance formulas which are dynamic, so I can easily switch between ledger types, periods, etc. and it just works. In addition, I can create hierarchies to summarize rows as I like. For example, you can group all your travel and entertainment accounts together in one summary line. There are many other useful features such as aging, time series, conditional formatting and more. Many of these can be shared so you only build it once.

One of the best uses we have found is to create daily exception reports for data which is missing or wrong. Missing price on a sales order, wrong G/L class code, negative inventory quantities are just few which we use. The reports can be combined into a pack so you only have to open the pack and run it to produce all the contained reports.

One of the best things about Hubble is that a user can do all of this and you do not have to depend on IT to write or change a report.

Overall, Hubble has been the best tool to make our department more efficient with JD Edwards.

Pros

Ease of use and speed.

Response from insightsoftware.com

Thank you Greg for you review of Hubble! So happy to hear Hubble is making your organization more efficient with JD Edwards!