EZFacility

Customer Support Software
4.7/5

Kira

• Customer Support Software

Great - would be hard to switch to someone else because of their technical support. Invaluable!

Reviewed on 01/09/2017

Pros

The client profiles and accounts. Able to process payment easily and manage accounts. Accounting system is pretty straight forward and have usually found a solution to what we need.

Cons

Self Service. Would love to have it become more user friendly for our clients to be able to view their accounts, schedule privately, and have the overall appearance be more appealing for self service. Has been a reason I have looked at other products in the past.

Response from Jonas Software

Kira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide great customer service to you and your business. We have recently deployed a new and improved Self Service. If you have a question regarding the updates, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3]. Thank you for your partnership. ¿ The EZFacility Team

Jenniffer

EZ Facility Software Review

Reviewed on 10/10/2018

Overall, I like EZ Facility. It is easy to learn and to teach to my team. Customer Service is exceptional. Having the ability to pull expiring memberships helps with increasing our membership numbers as I am able to send out reminder renewal letters. I would also like to have the ability to run additional reports (birthdate, members who haven't worked out in a while, etc) so that we could take our personal touch and customer service we offer to the next level.

Pros

I like that it is easy to input membership data into the software. I manage the front desk so it is imperative that everyone on my team knows how to enter the data without mistakes. I also like that it is relatively easy to pull reports (deposit reports, expiring memberships, etc) as this feature is used daily. Also, customer service is remarkable. If I have a problem or question, the customer service team is quick to respond and very helpful in solving my problem or answering my questions.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to be able to set the cancellation date in advance for our monthly draft members. We have a 30 day cancellation policy and if the membership isn't active for the next month, then we have to wait until the pending membership is active before we can cancel it. It makes for extra work and reminders. Also, we recently increased our pricing. This was a very time consuming in setting up the monthly memberships and has had an impact on the memberships whose accounts had been frozen.

• Industry: Government Administration

• Customer Support Software

Extremely difficult to use and get help

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

The people that work there are friendly, but I shouldn't have to contact them so much via phone and email. I wish we had purchased a software that was more user-friendly.

Pros

The staff are very friendly and when then actually are able to help me, they are patient and try to answer all of my questions.
The list of capabilities of the software is long and wonderful.

Cons

This software is the most illogical, non user-friendly software I've used in a long time. When I get someone on the phone to help they make it seem easy, but once I'm left to work on my own I can't remember what to do. It's not intuitive and does not seem to have a logical organization.
I know that it has many many capabilities, but trying to figure out how to use all of them would take WAY too long. I wanted software that would be easy to use, not one that would take 2 to 3 weeks of training to learn how to use. Every time we have a new employee they will also have to endure lengthy hours of trainings. It's not an ideal use of time.
There are times I've called for help and the customer service person has said flat out, "I don't know." That doesn't help me as I'm trying to learn a new software system.

Aaron

• Customer Support Software

The Most Comprehensive and Accommodating Browser/Portal Based Software Solution for Any Size...

Reviewed on 08/09/2011

The Washington City Community Center in Washington City, Utah has been with EZ Facility since 2008 and have been consistently impressed by its abilities and functionality. It is an incredible system that has made me feel, as and operations manager over a 110,000 sq. ft facility, always in control and on top of my facility. In this industry those are feelings that are hard to come by. In particular, EZ Facility Software in completely portal based...That means I need no special computer servers or updating schedules for software because all a facility needs to run EZ Facility is a internet browser. No need to run PCs or Macs only, just open your browser and log in! We are a Macintosh City ONLY and EZ Facility runs flawlessly with Safari or Google Chrome. To all those on EZ's team, you do an incredible job and I appreciate your excellent customer service.
Sincerely,
Aaron Olsen
Operations Manger
Washington City Community Center
Washington City, Utah

Pros

Browser/Portal/Cloud Computing- The software is not loaded on a computer or a server. You log on by simply connecting to the internet, opening your browser and logging on to EZFacility.com.

All the different components of the software are fully integrated with one another. Employee Time Clock, Facility Schedule/Online Schedules, Customer Liability Waivers, Point of Sale Register Modules, Program/Group/Sport Registration and Online Registations, Facility Reservation System, Membership Sales and Tracking, Membership Check-in, Equipment Rental, Attendance, Client Information, and Financial Reports. More specifically, the financial reporting is unmatched, in that it allows the facility to extract and export any amount or detail of data that is desired. The Management Dashboard in particular allows the administrator to stay in control at all times my monitoring each of the many variables affecting the facilites income. From there, trends can easily be established and planed on.

Cons

I would like to see more integration with Smart Phones with EZ Facility. Currently I can use EZ Facility with my Iphone, however, there remains room for the developers to optimize a mobile version of the software. I believe it is in development; however, it would be nice to have seen that sooner.

Jan

• Customer Support Software

Brilliant software - really flexible and also excellent value for money

Reviewed on 08/08/2017

We ran our class and rental timetable, used management reports to transfer information to our accounting package. We used the online booking system to allow customers to book onto classes and also used the phone app to do the same.

Pros

You can configure the software to do what ever you need it to do, it is very flexible. We have memberships, pay as you go and also sublets. The software can deal with all of it.

Cons

The staff find the interface a little clunky at times but it think that this is because we do not have credit card payments linked into the software and so have to do some things twice.

Response from Jonas Software

Jan, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are always happy to help our clients¿whenever or wherever they need us. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business.

Eric
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Great service makes it all worth it.

Reviewed on 24/06/2016

I can't stress enough that it's a great experience. Always! If and I do mean IF we have a problem (usually it is us not knowing how to do something properly) we call and immediately get an answer! Not only an answer but a fast and friendly answer! We have never had a bad experience calling in or a customer service person that was not willing to help or wasn't friendly! As far as the product goes it does everything we need it to and does it very efficiently and very well.

Pros

The backing of amazing customer support. Because it is a beast we can't always remember how to do the once in a while things (change tax rates, add a new reservation type and put it online, etc)

Cons

That it cannot sync both ways with Google calendar or that there isn't an app to have it easily change schedules not thru a web broswer

Dillon

• Customer Support Software

great software and easy to use

Reviewed on 28/07/2022

we are very pleased with the software and customer service provided to us.

we are very pleased with the software and customer service provided to us.

Pros

We have tried a few different reservation and pos softwares that have always had accounting issues. this software meets all of our needs and the reporting is always clean and accurate. It is easy to schedule and move around items on the calendar. you can also manipulate prices, times, and invoice numbers. we are very pleased with the software

Cons

We have needs for a few custom reports, unfortuantly this software does not allow us to generate them.

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Dillon, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear how EZFacility has helped bring clarity to your financial reporting, simplify scheduling, and streamline other day-to-day operations. We also appreciate the feedback regarding custom reports and will be sure to consider this for possible future development. Thanks again for your loyalty and partnership. If there's ever anything we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Jen

User Friendly

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

This software, EZ Facility is everything. At first, I was confused with the system when I started my job years ago but then, after how many months of using, it is very easy and all features are very helpful. It makes my tasks easier to do, easy for me to train my colleagues. I am so happy that the company I am working with is using this software.

Pros

One of the features I like most on this software is very easy easy to book classes and PT Sessions. Just few clicks and you will be able to book sessions for classes and 1:1 PT sessions or groups.

Cons

Nothing. I've been using this system for almost 7 years and I am so satisfied with the software.

Shawnette

We Love EZ Facility

Reviewed on 11/07/2016

We were using a very basic membership software that required us to manually change expired members from active to expired, even though dates start dates and expiration dates were included. We also had a booking page with this same company that NEVER worked. So we switched to EZ Facility which has been able to do everything we wanted to do and lots of things we didn't know we needed. The training that EZ Facility provided was very intuitive and thorough. The software has been very easy to use, even for our staff which includes a few people who are 70+ and not into computers at all.

Pros

It's basically a one stop management software. Staff can clock in and out, the check in process for clients is simple to use, the system works well with the membership cards that we have, we can keep track of different kinds of clients, and track attendance in our classes.

Cons

Sometimes it is really slow to open, I would like, as the administrator, a way to clock everyone out by midnight since there have been days when several people have forgotten to clock out. There is no way to keep track of lost membership card numbers and associate them with who they originally belonged to.

• Industry: Higher Education Software

• Customer Support Software

Fairly easy to navigate for efficient client management; some Reports more cumbersome to...

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

Pros

Easy to navigate by tabs; customer service and technical support is superb! The team, from billing to customer service to technical support is knowledgeable, friendly, eager to help and thorough in all ways!

Cons

The set-up and processing of packages as well as tracking and scheduling; also the layout of the actual schedule and setting up appointments for either one-time or recurring appointments.

Linda

Ez Facility Review

Reviewed on 03/08/2023

Ez Facility is overall a good program.

Ez Facility is overall a good program.

Pros

Ez Facility is user friendly; I like the way that the client's profile are set up and i also like the tabs they have on the profile. or the fact that we have to refresh the page so much.

Cons

When a family comes in to sign up i know that we can connect them, but i dont like the fact that we have to create a whole new profile for them.

Scott

EZ Facility is all purpose

Reviewed on 26/09/2022

EZ Facility has been a great help. Fortunately our business was growing at the same rate as our understanding of the software. Technical Support can be hit or miss. Often it feels like support is learning along with you. However, it has been a while since I personally contacted them. Things may have improved.

Pros

EZ Facility is s great all in one tool to run a sports facility.

Cons

EZ Facility can be too complicated for new employees. It takes a lot of training. It is a great set of tools, but they can be a little clunky.

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Scott, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate both your pros and your suggestions for improvement. It's great to hear that EZFacility is an all-in-one to run your sports facility! Please feel free to reach out if any other comments or concerns arise.

Sarah

Bounce gym

Reviewed on 20/04/2019

Ez has been great - takes a while to learn but it is the best overall we have found.
Support is...

Support is excellent and immediate which makes all the difference.

Pros

-Schedule gives great “at glance” view of what is happening on a given day
- self service app
- memberships

Cons

-bit clunky to enter packages
-no automatic email to customer when a payment fails
-could have ability to create own reports
- ability to add password protected notes re treatment to a clinic page

Response from Jonas Software

Sarah:
We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review-- and appreciate the feedback and product suggestions. Should you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out!

-Bryant

Michael

• Customer Support Software

Great off the shelf product.

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

We have been running our shooting ranges for 10 years with this product.

We have been running our shooting ranges for 10 years with this product.

Pros

ease of use and customer support. customer service is excellent. No hidden fees with the POS system. reporting is great, a wonderful off the shelf product that can be used by different businesses. the online eCommerce is simple and great to use.

Cons

The membership reporting for just the number of contracts that exist is not possible without going through a few additional steps. It should be a report with just a click of the button.. the software product is somewhat expensive.

Adam

Private shooting club

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

Pros

EZFacility has been instumental in our growth...great to help us market various training opportunities to our members

Cons

I am not a "techie" so I have to call support from time to time, but they are awesome

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Adam, thanks for reaching out and leaving a review! It's awesome to learn that EZFacility has been instrumental in your growth. We are also glad to hear that our support team has successfully been able to help you with tech related situations. Your feedback is extremely important to us, so thank you again for sharing. If we could ever improve your experience at any point, always feel free to reach out!

Michael

• Customer Support Software

The software is solid but the support is excellent. Very responsive and very helpful

Reviewed on 16/06/2017

Pros

Constant improvements being made to the software. I have never, with any product i have used, had better customer support.

Cons

Just some limitations in the on-line ordering and checkout. Other than that it is pretty configurable

Response from Jonas Software

Michael, it is great to hear from a satisfied client of five years. At EZFacility, we take pride in developing and maintaining long-term partnerships with our clients. We¿re grateful for your trust and support. We look forward to continuing to provide excellent customer suport for many years to come. ¿ The EZFacility Team

Spencer

EZF Feedback

Reviewed on 06/06/2019

EZ takes away lots of front desk scheduling which creates time for the team to spend with members. The backend is full of great reports to aid business decisions and can get instant information at the press of a button.

Pros

Simple for staff to use and easy for members to schedule their classes.

Cons

The staff facing part isn't particularly eye catching but it works well which is the main thing.

It would be great if members would receive a notification other than an email when moving from waitlist to scheduled.

Conrad

• Customer Support Software

An excellent way to go about managing our small gym. Love the ability to manage trainer's...

Reviewed on 21/02/2018

Fantastic way to take control of a small gym. Love the ability to schedule trainers and manage payroll all in one place.

Pros

I very much like the ability to easily manage our trainer's schedules. Before using this program our trainer's schedule was all over the place and this has helped most with organization. You can also manage your payroll!

Cons

The customer support during the set up process was average at best. I had a few questions that remained unanswered for quite some time.

Response from Jonas Software

Conrad:
Thank you for the review and for your kind words. In regards to support and the on-boarding process-- we strive for excellence and to ensure a smooth transition for our clients. If we did not meet that standard I would love to learn more about your specific experience and how we can improve. Feel free to email [email protected] and we would love to connect!

-Bryant

Jennifet

Excellent system

Reviewed on 07/10/2022

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

Packages. It is very user friendly. Easy to understand.

Cons

No. Everything is perfect. No downside and I am familiar with the system

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Jennifet, thank you for leaving a super review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with EZFacility. If we can ever improve your experience in any way, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Julie

great customer service

Reviewed on 25/05/2018

Pros

The ease of billing clients and creating invoices. We can create individual client profiles, add notes any time, and can save documents to their profile. Also have the ease of printing reports and statements.

Cons

The only issue I have had is that there have been errors on the client contracts that were saved in their profile. With your customer support team, we have been trying to figure out the issue.

Toby

• Customer Support Software

Professional staff, outstanding customer support, ease of use

Reviewed on 23/03/2018

Pros

EZ-Facility Software offers ROCK SOLID performance with almost no down time. In a 24 hour facility that is extremely valuable to our company. Customer support is second to none. Every time I call I get immediate resolution to any problem I'm having. That is a huge relief knowing that we not only have great software, but that we get the help we need when we need it.

Cons

Initial set-up can be tough for someone without a computer background. Online services for customers could be a little more polished. Mobile support for a tablet would be nice.

Daniel

• Customer Support Software

EZ Facility is a fantastic system, it is extremely diverse and user friendly.

Reviewed on 06/06/2017

We was able to engage more with our students via the app.

We was able to engage more with our students via the app.

Pros

EZ Facility's best feature is there are no licences. It means we can have as many users operating the system at any one time. Also as it is web based system I can access the it anywhere which allows me to work at many locations.

Cons

To get payment from a membership when the customer is waiting at reception takes a while, due the the time required to fill in the information on the system before paying.

Response from Jonas Software

Daniel, thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide a fantastic system to you and your business. If you have a question regarding taking payments from your clients, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3
Thank you for your partnership.
The EZFacility Team

Kimberly

Feedback on EZFacility

Reviewed on 22/06/2016

The site is very user friendly. Invoices are very clear and the customers understand the invoice. Whenever I need assistance the tech support are always there to assist. The way you can sort different topics on the schedule is very helpful especially with our facility since we have outdoor and indoor areas to rent. I would like to see a way to email a receipt to a customer.

Pros

tech support
On the website they have FAQ that are very helpful and I will read those before reaching out to tech support to see if I can just fix the problem

Cons

that there is no way for you to email a receipt to a customer unless you print, scan and email. Most of our sales are done over the phone or in email so it would be very helpful to have an option to email a receipt.

Michelle

• Customer Support Software

Great company, great customer service and love the software.

Reviewed on 28/06/2017

Switched from other software that we really hated, this one gets the job done by far. It automatically lets my trainers know of their appointments which is a huge plus. Other software that I checked into did not give me this option.

Pros

Software is very easy to operate. Love all the features, having our own app and whenever you have an issue, the customer service is top notch.

Cons

There's not really anything I don't like about the software. It would be nice if there was some support on Saturdays, but not that big of deal.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Everything our busy gym needed to run the facility

Reviewed on 25/01/2018

Pros

We've been able to maximize our efficiency at our fast paced gym with this software by having a more efficient scheduling, billing, attendance management, POS, and lesson system. Every feature in this software has been accurate thorough.

Cons

Sometimes reports can be tricky to navigate and generate but it seems this is something the support team is working on updating.