MeisterTask

4.7 (1,154)
Write a Review!
Collaboration and task management software.

(1,154)

Better than Trello

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Its great, better than the alternatives, and has better interface

Its great, better than the alternatives, and has better interface

Pros

I can create kanban boards easily and manage them via the app seamlessly. Also I can create unlimited projects and review them in real time.

Cons

Actually for the way I use it I dont find any problems and havent reached any impasse due any limitations. I can create unlimited projects with ease.

Adam
Adam
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Great, Affordable Project Board for Teams

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

It's an easy-to-use tool for your entire team. The horizontal layout makes it easy to click and drag projects/tasks from one development stage to another (one board to another), trigger email alerts, and create checklists. That makes task organization easy for a team. We have around a dozen staff using MeisterTask, and they all love it.

Pros

It's an incredible value for the features. We only need to pay monthly for our administrator account, and all our staff users are free. They don't get to create projects or add/change actions, but their day-to-day use of MeisterTask is free (e.g., creating and completing tasks/tickets, moving tasks around, adding checklists, etc.). I also love the integrations with other services like Zapier, which we use to allow creation of tasks via sending emails, and the MeisterTask plugin for Gmail, which lets you create tasks directly from your Inbox. This adds tons of value for our staff, who again are free users.

Cons

I personally don't like task management that is laid out horizontally on boards (e.g., Trello). The board layout lacks a visual hierarchy that I prefer and see in other free/cheap task management products like ClickUp. Also, while you can upload and attach files to each task, you can't immediately download from the task. You have to wait while MeisterTask fetches them from wherever they are stored in the cloud. There's a short delay, and you need to refresh your browser page to see the notification that contains your download link. That's a slight annoyance.

Laura
Laura
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

• Customer Support Software

Great for small, hourly based businesses.

Reviewed on 01/05/2024

I was sorry to let the product go, but it wasn't useful for us anymore.

It was so easy to use and...

I was sorry to let the product go, but it wasn't useful for us anymore.

It was so easy to use and move around the different tasks it would keep track of. It was just an expense we no longer needed to pay our employees.

If you have a small business and need timecards, this is the program for you.

Pros

I liked that I could keep track of the hours spent on a project, even though they were charged by flat rates. It helped adjust those flat rates based on the author's work. It was also very helpful for filing taxes for deductions. As the EIC, I was able to see where my editors and proofers were in the process instead of bothering them with emails.

Cons

When we first started using the program, the options we needed were free, and as a start-up, that was amazing. As time went on, the company removed more and more of those options to a cost tier. Since we focused on flat rates, and it was incredible to be able to use those options, it was no longer an option now that I have to cover so many other payment/payroll fees.

Response from Meister

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad that you enjoyed using MeisterTask and that it was useful for you. Maybe you will be able to use it again in the future.

Kazungu

Pros and Cons of MeisterTask

Reviewed on 21/04/2024

Pros

This tool offers a user-friendly interface, seamless task management, and integration with various platforms.

Cons

However, its complexity is sometimes overwhelming, but in general, the tool works for me perfectly.

Response from Meister

Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy that you enjoy using MeisterTask.

To enable you to learn more about MeisterTask and reduce the complexity you experienced, we recommend that you check out our MeisterTask Academy: https://www.meistertask.com/pages/training This way you can get even more out of MeisterTask!

Denise
Denise

• Customer Support Software

It's great for task/project management and I like using it

Reviewed on 03/06/2022

I enjoy almost everything about this program. It does what it's supposed to and does it well.. It's a pleasure to use and does exactly what I need it to do: keep track of tasks and projects. For agile management, it's a very useful Kanban-style tool MeisterTask's interaction with MindMeister is one of my favorite features.

Pros

This software is fantastic. It's much easier to communicate with the entire team at the same time this way. As a way to keep everyone working together at all times, we use this method. It's convenient for us because we're often on the go, so we use it on our tablets.

Cons

There's nothing else I'd want to add at this time. It's nice, however I'm not sure if the fee is preventing me from becoming pro. I'm not a fan of the subscription licensing model in general. In my opinion, I prefer to get a product license, and then pay for an update if necessary.

Saša
Saša
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, quick to implement, not too expensive

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

Overall we are quite satisfied with product as address our current needs fully.

Overall we are quite satisfied with product as address our current needs fully.

Pros

One of the great features of MeisterTask is its ability to easily track time spent on a specific task.

Cons

Creating custom reports is not possible. Prepared reports are sometimes not so usefull.

Trello , ClickUp , and Asana

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

Price, ease of use and implementation, address our needs fully.
Eldar
Eldar

The most optimal version of Kanban applications

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Pros

The software is quite easy to start using even if a user is without any experience. It makes any team collaboration much easier and more convenient. Much time and mental resources will be saved.

Cons

I could not detect anything I like least about this application.

Mariusz
Mariusz

Simple and fast

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

It's best tool for canban.

It's best tool for canban.

Pros

- very simple and effective
- beauty design
- integration with zapier

Cons

- no Polish language
- no native integration with Google

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

MeisterTask is much more useful (at that time).
Andreas
Andreas
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The (motorcycle-) tour can start

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

Meistertask I find an almost perfect product. The desktop comes clean and tidy and those who like to work with the Kanban method and supervise several projects are very well served with this tool. I can only recommend it.

Pros

It helped and helps to sort all the different projects and I can work with several motorcycle-tourguides, IT-developpers, tour-operators and DMC's worldwide. All working on different projects.

Cons

At the moment I do not have anything to complain. This may come after a few more months. Will let you know. :-)

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

I did come from MindMeister since I often work with Mindmaps. They are the start for everything and the connection with MeisterTask finally made the decision easy.
Mary Jesamae
Mary Jesamae

Review for MeisterNote

Reviewed on 18/07/2022

Pros

The app is simple yet beautifully designed. It does not look boring. Also, the built-in spelling checker is very convenient.

Cons

The night mode does not include the note part, which is majority of the screen, only the menu part so it is still very bright.

Marcus
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Maximizes Your Time, Minimizes the Learning Curve

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

Overall, the experience is wonderful. It relives stress rather than adding the stress of learning a new tool. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Unlike other project management platforms, Meistertask is not only affordable, but it allows you to do more with their basic features which only amplify with one of the paid versions. Meistertask is not only a great tool to help speed up workflow, it is also highly intuitive. Even if you haven't used the platform before, you most likely will be up and running within 30 minutes. It's drag and drop interface is incredibly fast, east, and straight forward making it ideal for beginner and advanced users.

Cons

The only issue that I have with the software is the lack of list view for the project workflow. I also would like to see calendar view of the current projects and not just in reporting view.

Planning Center and Asana

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask

Affordability, capabilities, and ease of use for casual computer users.

Wrike

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

It beautifully combined the core features I needed into one place.
William

Great for Personal Use

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

I am currently using the free version for personal task management. I use it to manage my employed work, a couple of small side businesses, and my personal life. It's perfect for that and way better than standard to-do lists because the Kanban format helps you stay focused on whats really important.

I'm really happy with this software and would pay a small perpetual license for it, if I was forced to. However, I would not pay a monthly fee for it, because that licensing model for personal use would be too expensive over time vs. other 'free' solutions on the market.

Pros

Very handy, full-featured Kanban tool with built-in to do list. Easy to move projects to tasks, tasks to projects, tasks to different lists or even other boards. I find tags to be really helpful... I often tag items as 'Important' and/or 'Urgent'.

This software does what it's supposed to do very well, actually. Have not yet run into anything I would consider a bug, and seems to sync pretty well between my devices (Andriod phone, second laptop) at this point.

Cons

There are some features I would like to see added. In order of importance to me:

1a) Ability to re-order todo list items in the My Tasks View
1b) Ability to resize the project screen sizes and list widths. Overall, the application display is just too big and wide for my tastes. I prefer consolidated screen sizes to condense as much info as possible into a single view and for my tastes, there is a lot of white space which creates significant left-to-right scrolling when using my laptop.
2) Would like to be able to set a default user for assignments.

Those are the big near-term improvements for me, some other larger-scale features of interest would be....

Card Grouping like Leanit would be a great feature to have in a future release. Another feature I would like to see in the future would be integrated Gantt chart capabilities. I have this fantasy dream about a personal productivity software tool that integrates Kanban with card grouping, To-do lists, Gantt, MindMapping, and a lightweight financial projection module over time... all integrated together. I'm sure that would be a Herculean development effort, but one can dream!!

Great task manager that can be interconnected with mind maps

Reviewed on 05/05/2020

As explained above, I used it to manage the tasks on different projects with the team of eight people in total and complement a board task manager with mind maps to make the project planning and tracking more visual. It allowed me as a manager to keep track on the things that were going on although I was often on the road for days and since it has a really great visual interface it was easy to spot potential problems (over-allocation to some person, possible delays etc.) before they actually happen and act proactivelly

Pros

The best thing about this software is that interconnects with MindMeister mind mapping software perfectly, out of the box. This means that you can define your project in a mind map (which is in itself really useful and visually clear) and then just make an item a task with deadline, priority, person assigned and it automatically appears in Trello-like interface with buckets so you can move from one collumn to the others (Open, Next, In progress, Completed, etc.). In comparison to similar apps, the feature that I really appreciate is the activity log that you can see with one click on the right side which gives you log of what happened recently as it happened - for example your colleague completed a task or created a new one, commented on a task, etc. which is great if you are a manager of a team and want to quickly see what has been going on . Another highly appreciated feature is that by clicking on the team member's avatar you instantly filter only the tasks assigned to that person, so you really have a quick, visual way to track progress of different projects. Finally, each task allows you to track time, so you can do it from the app itself, without needing a separate app for time tracking.

Cons

Personally, I really enjoyed using the app, but two colleagues on my team did not like it since they felt that some of the features are too much (and that as a manager I could track more things than they would normally want) and preferred a simplicity of Trello that we used before this. That said, if you use paid version, you have a lot of options that you can utilize, which can be distracting for some people on your team, while if you use the free basic version, options such as agenda, seting the duration of tasks etc. will be missed.

• Industry: Motion Pictures & Film
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Workflow Is Perfect for Us

Reviewed on 08/09/2019

After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects of it and to make it fit our company, but that's the case with any new software. We liked how when we asked "OK, we need to do this particular thing, can it do it?" and after reading the clear help files we found out right away either (a) how to do it, or (b) it couldn't do that particular thing. That second thing sounds like a negative, but it's not -- clarity is important because then we can alter our workflow and adjust without spending ages trying to kludge something. And this sounds silly, but we REALLY lke marking a task completed and then dragging it over to the green column!

Pros

It's very easy to use. We tried 6 project manager/todo apps over a 3-day period, and MeisterTask was a real oasis in that exploration. The mood in the office got immediately lighter when we realized how easy it was. Running a business is hard enough -- we don't want to struggle with the software, too.

Cons

We wish you could set up daily repeating tasks. Or tasks that repeat every few days. The shortest time interval is a week, which is too long for us.

Omnify , Trello , monday.com , and Asana

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask

We needed more Project management since ToDo lists are very easy to do in a million other apps.

Todoist

Reasons for Switching to MeisterTask

See above review. Also -- it needed to work on the web and on iOS and Android.
Cristina
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Good task management if you do not have seasonal employees

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

It is a good task management software. Don't go annually if you are not sure.

It is a good task management software. Don't go annually if you are not sure.

Pros

easy to use, very intuitive, not very expensive, good task management

Cons

no refunds you if sign up for the year and for whatever reason you do want to use the software anymore, you will not receive your refund back. You need to refresh the browser constantly to update the information.

Reasons for Choosing MeisterTask

integrate other features in our accounting firm, automation, and a better fit for our industry.

TaxDome

it seems easier to use.
Estefano

Great App

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Like I said, it's great. Just I would add some feature that allows you to change the view from "task columbs" to a calendar, instead of have to go to google calendar. But maybe it would be overcomplicated, so the simplest the better. Less is More ;)

Pros

The best of this app is the simplicity of create and organize tasks. You can assign tasks to the members of your team and that´s so powerfull. I plan all my proyects, business stuff and also my life objectives and routines. I didn't try the premium plan, but I am sure that his connectivity with other apps are also great.

Cons

I like everything in general. Just I had some problems at notifications on the mobile app, cause many times I haven't received the messages or deadline times notifications. Maybe is a mobile problem and not because de app, but I know other people that had the same issue.

Ernest
Ernest
  • Industry: Research

The best out there

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

My overall experience has been great. You guys have been beautiful. I have used you and been with you guys for a very long time. It feels just like yesterday. The least that I can do is take a little moment out of my time to give you guys a good word and a good reviews.

If you are looking for a mind-dump ... that is what the heart of Kanban tools are for. Meister-Task is for you. It goes into the intermediate level of task dependencies. If you are looking for the next level of a network relationship diagram ... just hang on a moment. There is MindMeister ... but last time I checked, you have to work from MindMeister into MeisterTask - but I dont think they can inter-relate and synchronise with themselves. I don't know, things may have changed from my time.

But this app is beautiful, sleek and amazing. Please support them and take good advantage of their services. They're amazing. And one last thing, they integrate in many places so beautifully such as Microsoft Teams. I'm blessed

Pros

- Collaborating with people
- Time tracking
- Lots of Projects

Cons

- I have not seen an ability to video the network map of task dependencies
- I have not seen an ability to calculate critical path analysis
- I have not seen the ability to do financial project management, so that I know the cost of how much a project would be costing me. This might be outside the scope MeisterTask and under a new umbrella of "Accounting" (eg Xero or Quickbooks) but Microsoft Project Online does this and to me, this is why MeisterTask will always to in 2nd place to Microsoft Project Online

Response from Meister

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Ernest! Our team really appreciated reading your kind words, and our product team is very interested to hear from a long-time user who can provide such valuable and incisive feedback for our future roadmaps.

We couldn't be more thrilled to hear that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive, powerful and beautiful; these are three of our most primary goals as a team. We feel "blessed" ourselves to have such a loyal and involved community of users like you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at [email protected] or on Twitter at @MeisterTask with any other comments or feedback. We'd love to hear from you!

Best,

Andrew @ Meister

• Customer Support Software

Finally a tool that made me switch

Reviewed on 22/03/2023

My experience with MeisterTask has been excellent. After using Omnifocus for over 10 years, I made the switch to MeisterTask, and I'm glad I did. The first thing that stood out to me was how beautiful the interface is. I also appreciate how easy it is to use, and the visual tool aspect is a major plus. Being able to look at my boards and have a bird's eye view of my entire life and projects is extremely helpful. MeisterTask has made task management more enjoyable, and I look forward to using it every day. I would highly recommend MeisterTask to anyone who wants a visually appealing, user-friendly, and efficient task management tool.

Pros

MeisterTask is a beautiful and intuitive task management tool that stands out for its ease of use and visual approach. Unlike traditional text-based task managers, MeisterTask allows users to create and organize tasks using visual cards and customizable workflows. It's easy to set up and use, making it a great choice for individuals or teams looking to improve productivity and efficiency. MeisterTask's Kanban-style interface also helps limit work-in-progress, ensuring that tasks are completed on time and within budget. Additionally, MeisterTask is available on all platforms, including desktop and mobile, so you can access your tasks anywhere. Using MeisterTask is not only productive but also fun, thanks to its vibrant colors, animations, and user-friendly interface.

Cons

MeisterTask is a great task management tool that offers many benefits, but it does have some drawbacks. One of the main limitations of the tool is the lack of flexibility when it comes to customizing repeating tasks. Unlike other task managers, MeisterTask does not provide a lot of options for setting up repeating tasks, such as setting a task to repeat three days after it was last completed. Additionally, the tool is not as well integrated with Siri as some other task management tools, which can be a downside for users who rely heavily on voice commands.

Sacha

That's when You say: Why no one did it this way?

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

I downloaded MeisterTask because I was unsatisfied, for a reason or another, with the task managers I was using. I've been through todoist, asana, trello…
It was a total surprise: UI absolutely clean, nice and effective; workflow intuitive and super useful, logic super linear. Everything seemed to me to be, for the first time since I use task managers and gtds (I started a loooong time ago), in the perfect place.
I started using it and, after 10 minutes working with it, my decision was simple: approved, and adopted. Now MeisterTasks the daily companion for me and the people I work with, for any project we have.
It's not only a matter of effectiveness: MeisterTasks has a great design and lets me feel in a beautiful palce, while I organise my working life: this is a great thing, because it makes mehappy to use it, which is a motivating thing, as well.
Final thoughts: easy to use and add/modify/track/share tasks/projects. Beautifully crafted. Minor things that can only be improved. My personal rating? 5 stars and a thank you.

Pros

Ease of use, workflow, simplicity, intuitiveness, tools, logic, learning curve: practically, almost everything.
I have been using all kinds of task managers, gtds: none of them can rival the "zero curve" it took me to approach and use effectively this wonderful app. It's so well crafted that it took me really no time to decide to use it. Now, is the daily companion for me and the people I work with. Priceless.

Cons

In the webpage version I can't find how to start the timer on a task (I have to do that on the smartphone) and I have to reload the webpage, sometimes, cause it seems not to be perfectly updated. In the smartphone versions, I'd like to see all messages in a specific task organised differently: they are at the bottom, mixed with all activities, and therefore they are not so effective as they could. But is a minor thing.

Abby

Feature-Rich Task and Project Management Software

Reviewed on 15/11/2022

MeisterTask is a pleasure to use and our team has readily adopted the platform. We have seen an increase in productivity and I believe our projects have been much smoother since implementing the platform.

Pros

I have used many different project and task management platforms but MeisterTask is by far the best, easiest to use platform. Every other project management platform I used in the past was missing a critical feature that would require us to use a different tool for that functionality. MeisterTask truly has every feature our team needs and there is very little functionality missing from any tools within the platform. It is great for team project management, personal task management, project planning with Kanban style boards, creative project development and so much more.

Cons

Our team is often working offsite and some team members don't always have access to internet. There is no offline functionality within the app which is extremely frustrating for those team members as they have to take notes using another method and upload those notes into MeisterTask later.

ClickFunnels and Basecamp
Jeremy
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

It is a great tool for managing tasks and staying organized!

Reviewed on 21/06/2023

I must admit, MeisterTask is absolutely fantastic. However, if I were to suggest an improvement, it would be the inclusion of a feature that allows users to switch the view from "task columns" to a calendar directly within the tool, rather than having to rely on Google Calendar. Although I understand that this might complicate things, I believe that simplicity is key. Having such a feature integrated within MeisterTask would truly elevate the user experience.

Pros

MeisterTask is my go-to task management tool. It's absolutely fantastic for keeping me organized and productive. The interface is a dream to work with—user-friendly, intuitive, and visually pleasing. I love how they've designed it with powerful features that make it effortless to stay on top of my tasks, collaborate seamlessly with my team members, and keep a close eye on the progress of my projects.

Cons

I haven't found a single thing to dislike about MeisterTask so far. It's quite astonishing, considering I've been on the hunt for the "perfect" project workflow system for months now. MeisterTask seems to tick all the boxes I've been longing for. It has truly captured my attention and might just be the one I've been searching for all this time.

Janosch
Janosch
  • Industry: Human Resources Software

A mixed Bag

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

I was happy of having something available quickly, the whole team could work with cooperatively with almost zero effort. Then I got troubled by all the things that were meant to be done a lot differently from how I wanted them to be and was used to. In the end I had to quit using Meistertask because the differences in what I wanted and how it wanted me to use ist were too big. I whish many other tools would take an example und MeisteTtasks strengths in setting up your team an getting things done with your team on the run. I would love MeisterTask to learn a way to bemore flexible and less demanding in how to work with it.

Pros

Meistertask is simple. There is fun in using it and te developers thought about some good things (such as little gags and light gameification elements) to engage users. Also it is great on cross platform functionality. Keeping things up to date and synchronized while working on mobile or desktop both works fine. Also, there is structure for different types of tasks and attributes as well as priorities and a lot of different options for tasks. In case you have a bunch of things to do and a team eager to get going but no time or mind for setting up workflow based cooperation on your own, grab MeisterTask and get going it'll most probably do the Job for you.

Cons

MeisterTask is set up in a way, that requires you to stick with the idea it has about organizing your work. If you try to do it differently you will most certainly encounter issues. I was not able to setup *my* workflow with MeisterTask and after trying and trying I landed in a spot where I build workarounds around workarounds. The greatest Boon of MeisterTask is at the same time its curse: Structure is provided. If you are flexible enough to go with this and cooperate as a team, this ist perfect. Otherwise not so much. Also, Meistertasks Interface is rather... buttons ae big, so are labels, colors are bright edges are rounded. It makes up for a great own Style, it just might not be everyones cup of candysyrup. Also the pictures of cute animals for finished lists of tasks were a little to much for my personal liking.

Patrick

Great Product

Reviewed on 09/03/2021

Overall experience is good.

Overall experience is good.

Pros

I like all features on MeisterTask in general.

Cons

I'd like to have a full list of features when right clicking Tasks.

And to be able to create a task with some shorcut, and predefine where the new task goes, like in a specific column in first or last position.

In MeisterTask app, i'd like to have a forcetouch button to press and hold on some task and open a full list of features to do with that task.

Response from Meister

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for your review.

The offered features are placed in Project properties, in the Project sections as well as in the task itself - according to what unit of the project they relate to.
I will however still forward your feedback to our developers to consider it for future updates.

Best regards,
Your MeisterTeam

Rachel
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy and affordable for my little nonprofit office

Reviewed on 30/03/2019

As mentioned before, I have been able to save and categorize my office gmail emails as visually-pleasing, easily-comminicable tasks that can be shared in my little office. It has replaced the ugly little scribble-notes on my desk (for the most part). :) We are a small non-profit (four people altogether) so the free basic account is wonderful, although we are considering the Pro. I have already mentioned it to several friends.

Pros

It is free and an add-on within gmail! And it's beautiful! Our office uses G-Suite, and I was desperate for a replacement for Inbox, which I had been using for the last year because it allowed me to pin notes and to-dos on each email regarding such things as follow-ups needed or website updates for users. MeisterTask allows us to take a gmail email and turn it into a categorized to-do task that I can categorize, assign to someone, and place a due date on. I love that I can have a conversation per to-do and my admin asst and I can get tasks done and tuck them away without ever having to ask each other questions in panic as later follow-up.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like given what I am using it for. Maybe more could show up there as notifications - such as what is still in progress or yet to complete (or maybe I can set this up in settings somewhere)? I would love to take it to take it to a higher level, because I am using Smartsheets for event management, but I would need to be able to build and save multiple projects (outside of my office tasks) and be able to make use of complex templates and viewable calendars. I'm not quite sure what/where my abilities end with MesiterTask, but then I just started using it. I hope it doesn't go away.

Response from Meister

We're very happy to hear you're using MeisterTask and that you're also making use of the integration with Gmail! You can customize your notification settings when you click on "preferences" in your project board. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review Rachel! We'll take your feedback in consideration!

Muhammad
Muhammad
  • Industry: Automotive

Meister task offers a very good Kanban board with various customization options

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

After starting my current job, I was amazed by the new workflow that required high level of autonomy. This imposed a very challenging task for me, how can I be organized and have a single view that covers all my projects scope.

After shopping around for few weeks, I landed on Miester Task. I was amazed by the very easy to use interface and the customization options that allow you to build your own board the way you like.
I ended up recommending it to other colleges who really liked it and are continuously using it.

Pros

1. Easy to use, no need for any training. I was able to build various boards for work and home in few minutes.
2. Highly customizable, you can create your own categories.
3. Can easily link tasks/cards to a real or virtual people, giving myself the freedom to invite colleges or keep the board personal.
4. Really liked the idea of having a category icon, the tool offers a lot of options for these icons.

Cons

1. Limited integration with other tools, unlike other offerings in the market.
2. Even though mobile apps are available all across (Windows 10, Andriod and iOS), they tend to be unstable at times (Specifically Andriod and Windows apps)
3. Notifications aren't there, I rarely see any email or mobile notification for the app (even if a task is past-due)!
4. Very customizable interfaces leading to continuous changes, this is more of a user issue (myself), but I prefer to have so templates that can be used as a guideline.