GreenRope

Complete CRM for sales, marketing, and operations

4.4/5
4.2/5
3.8/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

150 Software options

Alexis L.

• Customer Support Software

They are on top of their customer service!

Reviewed on 02/02/2018

A ton of in depth marketing benefits! Please see my other review for more details.

Pros

The software is great for my needs in my role with company I work for. As the Marketing Strategist, it is vital to understand our audience. I personally love that I can do A/B testing with Greenrope and track what is doing well. We have multiple groups, so my colleagues and I can work with our donors on a more intimate level. Everything you need is all in one place. The reason for this review is mainly because of their customer service. Recently I ran into an error. Their Director of Client Services was absolutely amazing! He made sure that everything was fixed and made sure through screen sharing; that I was equipped with the right tools and knowledge moving forward. He was so helpful in explaining everything and I was able to utilize the platform much better. I learned things I didn't previously know and makes my job that much easier. Their other workers I came into contact were great too. They all would respond in a timely matter and make sure issues were resolved. They also offer web seminars to learn more about marketing and their platform. They really do care about the companies they work with and helping them excel.

Cons

The only con I would say is that there are a TON of features within Greenrope. I feel like there is a lot of things I didn't even know existed until recently. I had never used a CRM website prior to my current job, so navigating the site can be a bit difficult at times; mainly with the more detailed features. The basic features are easy to work with, but Greenrope offers so much more than basic features. I feel like because it can be difficult to navigate people might be missing out on the greatness of the platform.

Ryan T.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

• Customer Support Software

GreenRope is helping to modernize our company!

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

Everyone I've worked with at GreenRope is amazing. They've operated promptly and professionally when helping us solve our issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his leadership team have truly created a company culture that prides itself on its customer service.

Pros

GreenRope is a "more steak than sizzle" product. Once you understand the system, it becomes a powerful tool that can be used throughout every layer of an organization. Attaining a GreenRope certification empowers you with the skills needed to build a robust system for your industry.

The most important step in creating an effective CRM is to first understand your customers, industry, and organization. GreenRope gives you the ability to apply that understanding into your CRM to maximize your growth.

Cons

Initially, the learning curve is steep as expected with the adoption of any new software

• Customer Support Software

I use this program on a daily basis at work at a university.

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Ease of use, easy to teach to other users, very consistent when working on a daily basis with software, no surprises.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and can be taught easily to new/other users. It allows us to easily manage/contact clients who are interested in our programs. It also fulfills other necessary work function: creating automated drip campaigns, creating daily reminders for phone calls, creating meeting/events.

Cons

The software can be slow at times which prevent us from doing our jobs, but this tends to only last for a couple hours. This is my only complaint. GR has performed very well for us given the amount of contacts that we have uploaded.

Dr. scott V.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

GreenRope has helped us book more revenue this year than the last 3 years combined !

Reviewed on 20/09/2016

We have been using GreenRope for the last four years. GreenRope has significantly simplified and streamlined many of our basic business operations and marketing (such as our web site, CRM activities, email marketing, project management, document sharing, etc.). Now my small, technology-based company can concentrate on its core business and significantly improve our business development. During our first year using GreenRope, our revenue nearly doubled. This year, revenue is more than the last 3 years combined.

Pros

GreenRope's features are extremely well-integrated with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface without the unnecessary complexity and long learning curve of other solutions. Furthermore, tech support has been top notch (e.g., responses often within minutes, personal attention).

Cons

I suppose that the only drawback is that there are so many features that I feel like I am missing out since I have not had a chance to explore or experiment with several of them.

Ruben M.

• Customer Support Software

My experience with GreenRope is mixed. I like it and it gets the job done but sometimes it...

Reviewed on 27/06/2018

Pros

It has sooooo many features its just crazy what you can do with it. The possibilities are really countless. I haven't even been able to use GreenRope to half of his capability I'm sure. Definitely gets the job done.

Cons

It is hard to understand sometimes. Things that should be simple like email templates are actually not that simple at all to delete and change. Seems like some things are really easy to do, but others are so complicated and make no sense sometimes.

Jake K.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

So much better than infusionsoft

Reviewed on 30/09/2016

I am a past customer of infusionsoft. Everytime I asked if I could do something that was not exactly the cookie cutter program, they would say, oh sorry, we used to be able to do that but we cant any more. The same questions to Greenrope they say yes or if they cant then in a few months they implement features that allow it. The customer service is supreme!

Pros

Good product. Lots of features. They are always making it better. Support is really great.

Cons

Older design could be a little clunky but new version is just out and seems to have fixed these issues!

Christina (.

• Customer Support Software

Been using this software more often in the last month. Find it time consuming and not user...

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

tracks my basic activities in one place. good place to save my contact information and track email effectiveness.

Pros

I do not have many likes about the software. It is built more for computer people than for sales people. I can't imagine most sales people actually like this software at all. ....EVEN the survey is not user friendly. Had to add more to a box when I did not have any pros to add! See for a computer person, not a sales person.

Cons

- HATE the email functions that it will not save my signature in a regular format
- HATE how you create add company information to a client and it does not automatically update the company if you do not add company
- HATE how you have to click OK after you update each piece of the company
- HATE when you are making cold calls and you can't get an actual contact at a company you can't just add the company and add an CRM activity to the company as a whole and say something like called and could not get contact - will try again to find contact at a different location
- HATE that it either does not link with my google calendar or I do not know how to link it with my google calendar
- HATE that the mail does not show in my sent mail in my gmail account so I can see what was sent and when without being in the app.
HATE HATE HATE that spell check is not on as a default in the email settings
- HATE that when you use autofill for one category it changes all the categories

Richard S.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Review Greenrope

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

Had a few questions that were quickly and efficiently resolved by the Greenrope team. They are genuinely interested to improve the product. More features in terms of individual staff management would be useful in later releases.

Pros

It is very good with email control and email campaigns

Cons

A little unintuitive in terms of the operation. Still is a little difficult to extract detailed member management information for sales people. More geared to marketing as a CRM.

• Customer Support Software

Good CRM from a very helpful team

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

Pros

Customer support superb. Always friendly, helpful and timely.
Pricing structure helpful for small to medium size business.

Cons

I wold like to see more integrations with software like Quickbooks and Kashflow and improved shopping cart usability and integration with leading providers and merchants. I believe they are working on the latter.

Wesley L.

• Customer Support Software

User, administrator for my company and it's very easy to use.

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

Not being forced to use Excel.

Pros

Control over your contact records. This gives you the ability to really use your data to make informed decisions for your org.

Cons

Limits on functionality of key processes. There are some things that are unable to be changed without GreenRope Developers getting involved.

Erica T.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Greenrope has helped with assisting students and their inquiries

Reviewed on 25/05/2018

Tracking our students and their program inquiries.

Pros

The ability to schedule events and sign in etc. Tracking our programs and student inquiries. I love the ease of adding student information as well as setting student files up.

Cons

It can be somewhat confusing when trying to update an event. As a user having access to delete items is not available so the cons I can not speak on as much as someone who administrates this software.

Sarah R.

Mostly tedious and confusing

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

Pros

The adaptability to help us with e-commerce and a calendar scheduler. We had looked around for other CRM's to use but the main reason we kept this one was because it also had these futures and CRM all I one place.

Cons

Couldn't appropriately and clearly tag people and group people in a user friendly way. It was always very confusing to create groups and identify who was who.

Dan L.

One tool to reach so many goals

Reviewed on 05/03/2015

GreenRope is like having a whole department in your company dedicated to your success. From email marketing to project management, from social media scheduling to accounting...it's goal is to help you reach your business goals. I use it for all of my projects and love it so much I made a business out of helping other businesses use it.

Pros

Sales CRM features
Social media scheduling
Email marketing filters
Event management
Drip campaigns, even though I haven't used it much the potential is impressive.

Cons

Instagram scheduling but most services don't have this so I'm not that worried.
Google+ scheduling, not sure if Google+ even allows a good enough API for this but it would be helpful.
A few more reports.

Erik P.

• Customer Support Software

Been using for @5 months, this type of tool is new to me, not alot to compare to in this space

Reviewed on 01/06/2018

Helped me track and manage contacts, leads and opportunities, easy to use dashboard

Pros

The dashboard brings a lot of valuable info to you on first entry, To-Do list is very handy, really like the ability to drill into the reports from the dashboard

Cons

UI is OK, leads and opportunities is buried inside contacts, has alot of functionality that I have not yet explored

Catherine M.

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Pros

easy to use, customer service is there whenever you have a question. Cleanliness of website. Ease of emailing other office representatives.

Cons

need it to work with another CRM; trying to utilize as much as we can as we do not have all the proper components to make GreenRope user friendly for our company.

Krysti L.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

GreenRope CRM system

Reviewed on 26/08/2018

Pros

I like the ability to store data and the ability to run reports. I use it to see who will be strong an event and for checking them in at the event.

Cons

I don’tike that there isn’t the ability to create a separate template or update an existing one. We have issues also with duplicate information or people being stuck in a specific status.

Rosemary J.

Good experience overall.

Reviewed on 13/07/2018

I can pull reports that I couldn't do otherwise.

Pros

It's convenient and has a lot of options, including scheduling emails to mass groups. It will make my job easier, after I learn the system.

Cons

It takes a while to learn the system, and how to use it properly. It's not as easy to use for the older generation.

George E.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

A good CRM

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

Pros

GreenRope offers a good range of features for customer services and marketing. It's also nice to have an easy-to-use chat to contact the support team

Cons

The UI is not very good and there are some email limitations which are a bit annoying

Debra S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Pros

Information and reports are easy to gather for reporting purposes. Site is easy to read. I like how the contact information is stored and accessible. I like the ability to look at past and future clients.
I like the charts that can be used for one group of account managers especially the onsite visits.

Cons

I have no con's since I generally only use the site to gather the information from the account managers on a monthly basis.

Janet S.
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Over time, it has become easier to use. I have barely tapped all of its capabilities.

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

I'm able to send communications to my customers that look professional and hopefully, clever and entertaining when appropriate.

Pros

I don't really have anything to compare it with as it has been the only one I've tried. More templates would be nice.

Cons

There are so many complicated layers. Wish I had more time to learn everything. I don't want to make any mistakes that could hurt business.

Maciej L.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to work with software. In case there are any problems the support team is always...

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

Pros

Tool Design, Support Team via Email and Phone, Webinars. Easy way to search for contacts and edit them

Cons

Performance while searching. Some of the modules are a little complicated if you are not working with the tool too often.

Holly C.

Great for the Money

Reviewed on 03/10/2016

GreenRope has all the CRM functionality you need to manage sales, marketing and workflows. They continue to enhance the software to create a more user-friendly environment. The upside is you have control of how you want to configure and work in GreenRope without needing a development team - the downside is some functionality is a little clunky. The GreenRope team is great at taking feedback from its customers and implementing these enhancements quickly. I expect it to continue to advance over time.

Kjerstin L.

• Customer Support Software

Super ease of use, easy to catch the hang of how things work and everything flows smoothly.

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

It made it easier to learn marketing, as I am a marketing student that works for a company. I feel I was fortunate enough that the company used this as it made learning the process so much easier.

Pros

I like that it is easy to look up contacts by name, or email. Also how easy tracking emails are, and the email builder being super easy to use and set up.

Cons

Probably that you can't have a big list and change multiple things for a contact at a time, but at the same time I understand why you can't do that and is probably better you can't.

• Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

It seems like they keep cramming in more features without putting any thought in the overall...

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

Pros

Good email marketing and CRM features once you get past the overwhelming UI. Almost on par with other ESPs.

Cons

Looks like it was built in someone's garage. The UI needs a refresh badly. Looks like there are too many cooks in the kitchen.

Nicole M.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Once I learned how to maneuver in the system, things fell together nicely.

Reviewed on 24/05/2018

Streamlined marketing.

Pros

One stop to market my company. I like being able to schedule distribution. I also like that it is a flat fee no matter how many emails I send out to my customers.

Cons

Could be a bit more user - friendly. There are still some thinks I have trouble with when trying to compose an email to send out....