GreenRope

Complete CRM for sales, marketing, and operations

4.3 /5 (148 reviews) Write a Review!

Micaela A.

The complete operaitonal solution

Reviewed on 22/08/2020

GreenRope is an excellent solution for any organization that is looking to increase efficiency, improve viability and streamline operations. As a start-up software company that has grown organically, we found ourselves operating in silos and using multiple pieces of software to manage projects, lead flow, and order fulfillment, etc. With one piece of software, GreenRope has allowed us to integrate all components of our operation and, as an executive, I have real time viability into my team's daily updates and activities. We are now maximizing our sales efforts by capitalizing on the contacts we've amassed and building a cohesive marketing strategy with automated drip campaigns, social media integration, and webinars. My team appreciates operating from one dashboard and the reduction in manual processes (and follow up from me:) around day to day customer service and project management. We are confident we can not only improve our internal operation, but our customer's experience as well.

After a comprehensive review of solutions on the market, we were pleasantly surprised with GreenRope's extensive capabilities at a very affordable price. After eliminating several subscriptions, we find ourselves at a net savings in software spend as well!

Pros

Comprehensive capabilities to manage our entire customer journey from lead generation to marketing automation, website traffic analytics, opportunity management, customer project management, invoicing, and customer service (surveys, help tickets, etc.) I can now manage my entire operation and team from one dashboard.

Cons

While this is ultimately a wonderful problem to have, the sheer volume of features makes it a bit daunting to get started. However, in just a few weeks, we've automated multiple manual functions making the investment of time well worth it!

Response from GreenRope

Hello Micaela! Thank you so much for the amazing review. We really appreciate your support of GreenRope and we are excited to see your growth! Please reach out if you ever have any questions! We are here to help!

Genna M.
  • Industry: Insurance Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Overall, it's been just OK. It gets the job done but not always a great experience

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

The experience of learning a new system is always beneficial in growing your skills. The analytics and dashboard reporting were also benefits for reviewing and improving campaigns.

Pros

Easy access to email templates and media library. Easy to upload new content. Easy to delete and move content within system. Easy to send test sends on emails. Support staff is friendly and they try to be helpful. Finally updated tool so you can search for items more easily, yay. They are regularly working to improve the product.

Cons

It's buggy and there are weird nuances to get used to within environments. Have to clear cache FREQUENTLY or issues occur. GR team does updates and doesn't notify their clients and sometimes this causes issues during important deadlines. Waiting for email test sends to hit inbox can be painful. No nesting folders for content available, so our list of emails and assets is LONG and not well organized. Can't upload a photo into the contact area- which is big issue for us in sending personalized emails on behalf of our HUGE sales staff with unique and varied information. The GR team hasn't been able to solve this for us and their workarounds don't really apply to our org.

Angela R.

• Customer Support Software

It'll save you money. Seriously.

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

Excellent - and very surprised. I'm geuninely impressed. This is an unusual experience for me. ;-)

Pros

I keep finding more stuff that it can do. We invested in it for the CRM part. And then found that it provides a store, a learning platform for our online courses, excellent email marketing, calendar booking schedule. These are all things we're not having to pay someone else for, so instead of expecting a return on investment in the coming months - we've already got it from day 1.

Cons

It's a big powerful thing, and therefore it can be a BIT complicated - but there's plenty of support available, so it's really not an issue.

Response from GreenRope

Thank you Angela for your great review! We value your feedback and appreciate you being a loyal GreenRope user! Please always know you can reach out to us if you ever have any questions or issues!

• Industry: Events Services

Versatile and All-Encompassing

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Our problem before GreenRope is that we are a small business with high volume of records. Softwares that could handle our volume were not affordable or approachable for small business. GreenRope has been a great solution for us, and I am very impressed with their support.

Pros

- Affordable
- Contains everything we need in one software, whether email, database management, automation, sales management, etc.
- Great support and resources
- Database organization possibilities
- Easy visual interface for sales team

Cons

There are a few functionality efficiencies that they are still adding to the system. Example: cloning a contact record. But they are very responsive to suggestions and have developed many new features in the short time we have been a customer.

Morgan D.

• Customer Support Software

High-quality, affordable and all-inclusive CRM service

Reviewed on 22/06/2020

With GreenRope we are able to have a platform that has everything all in one spot so that our team is able to work more cohesively and efficiently.

Pros

I like that this software includes everything you need in a CRM all in one place. It allows you to seamlessly manage your marketing, social media, sales, and client projects all from GreenRope. Additionally, the interface is very user friendly with question marks next to every section that will give you further information of how to complete a task if you are lost. They also provide you with training and certifications to further familiarize yourself with the platform.

Cons

There are no downsides in GreenRope that our business has experienced. Any issues and questions we have had with the service have been solved through their wiki page, question mark buttons, and the training.

Response from GreenRope

Hi Morgan! Thank you for your amazing and glowing review! We are flattered! We are so happy you are part of the GreenRope platform, and using it to the max! We are excited to watch your business grow! We are always here to help.

William R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

The best of all worlds

Reviewed on 07/10/2016

As a consultant, I've worked with some of the world's largest and hottest firms, including dozens of startups. I've therefore also worked with dozens of different CRM and marketing automation systems, including all the well-known brands. All have their pluses and minuses, but the one I recommend the most to clients is Greenrope. The combination of features and capabilities make this platform second to none. Everything is integrated from CRM to email drip campaigns to web landing pages to customer service ticketing. For small to mid-sized firms, this is your best bet as you don't need to learn and integrate several disparate systems. I give this 5 stars in all areas except ease of use, only because it has so many features that it's not as easy as a low-end system, but well-worth the trade-off. That said, it does have a robust help section with animated visuals. I did rate features & functionality with 5 stars because it has everything most users need, however, very high end firms that need sophisticated calculation fields, etc. may need something more expensive. But for most, this platform has it all. Highly recommended!

Pros

High-end and loaded with all the features needed by most marketers

Cons

Not as easy to use as low-end software

Charles B.

• Customer Support Software

It does more than you think and it does it well

Reviewed on 30/09/2016

I have used a number of CRM systems that range from old access based databases through to bespoke coded at a frightening cost, passing the mainstream like Salesforce etc on the way.
The main bug bear for a business owner is often complex administration, especially when it comes to cross platform integration with websites, e-marketing etc.
Greenrope pulls together everything you need to do very well in one package.
The cost is reasonable. The staff are helpful and act promptly.
I have recommended Greenrope and those i've told have recommended it to others. That in itself should tell you more than any one glowing review as it shows Greenrope works well across many industries. I look forward to the new features that are added frequently and my business future with Greenrope as part of it.

Pros

I don't need to use more than one platform or software and make them communicate reliably, Greenrope does it all.

Cons

No one software can be everything to every person or business. To keep it easy to use and difficult to break you have to make slight limitations.

Shoan S.

Greenrope is the #1 self contained Marketing Machine available today

Reviewed on 24/05/2018

I was able to make more money, in less time with less effort because Greenrope allowed me to automate all of my business systems and processes with perfect peace and ease.

Pros

Greenrope allows me to run my complete business from stem to stern without having to purchase any other unnecessary software applications.

I can run all of my events and memberships with the click of a button and ease of use.

Cons

The biggest frustration I have with Greenrope is not being feed my workaholic addiction. I am now able to work smarter and have more free time to work on my business because many of the business hours I wasted have now been automated and made my business life more simple.

Greenrope completely automated my business and made it possible for me to spend more time with my family and friends. Although

Bonnie M.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Greenrope

Reviewed on 08/11/2018

Greenrope really is quite a wonderful customer relationship management (CRM) system! It does so much and helps our team track, communicate, and follow-up with our customers/students, and prospective customers/students as well as collaborate with each other on all of our projects/events.

Pros

What I like most about Greenrope is the ability to track and connect with our potential students/clients easily. We run many programs and will have multiple informational sessions all at different times and locations – trying to keep track of all of that very important information (communications, RSVP's, which media was used for which communication, who has opened our email/who hasn't, reminder email scheduling, who needs a warm return call, etc.) would be impossible without Greenrope. Also, being able to login and see what my staff is working on and where they are with a particular event or project is super helpful!

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I wish Greenrope would do - is sometimes open the desired page/data faster, but honestly that might just be a (our) system issue and not necessarily a Greenrope issue.

Overall really good

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

Pros

GreenRope for marketing automation is an extremely robust solution at a very reasonable price point. I'll be making comparisons to HubSpot as I have used their solution as well. Here is what I like best:

- Track multiple websites at no additional cost, add as many users as you want at no additional cost
- No contracts, month-to-month, and very affordable for its capabilities (unlike HubSpot)
- Define user fields on contact and company level, very easy to setup and manipulate
- The 'Groups' framework of the solution allows you to align sales and marketing effort quite seamlessly
- Custom objects allow you to really take customizing your CRM user interface to the next level (i.e. creating intake forms or scripts for discovery calls)
- Tons of great features for managing other internal processes, projects, accounting, etc

Cons

- The user interface can be daunting and confusing at first, not as intuitive as HubSpot
- You cannot have multiple tabs of GreenRope open, unlike HubSpot.
- Automation is setup in 3 areas serving very different purposes, whereas in HubSpot you can perform all workflows, drip campaigns, and customer journeys in one area
- You have to request more storage space for the media library (starts with only 100MB!)

Derek S.

• Customer Support Software

Best CRM platform on the market

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

-Tracking and Ranking
-Customization
-Run multiple businesses
-Different users can have access to all or different contacts

Pros

-Tracking and Scoring / Ranking Ability
-Customization of Home Widgets
-You can run multiple businesses out of it
-Security and Customization

Cons

-You can not send emails with attachments.
-When you are in the Activity feed it does not show the phone number of the contact..just the contact name and email address...you have to go in to the contact information to retrieve it.

Sue P.

• Customer Support Software

GreenRope is a very robust CRM

Reviewed on 03/10/2016

We have been using GreenRope for almost five years and prefer it over other CRMs like Salesforce and ZoHo. It robust and their technical support staff are willing to explore any suggestions if it may improve the user experience not only for us, but all their clients

Pros

Robust, and adaptability

Cons

A little difficult to learn -- mostly because it is so robust. I can hardly keep up with the new modifications, all designed to enhance the quality of the program.

Kelley S.

• Customer Support Software

Troublesome at times, not always working the way I need it to.

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Good tracking i most ways.

Pros

It covers so much information, probably more than our co. needs in some ways. I like that I can track activity and keep notes of what I'm doing.

Cons

I don't like that you keep customers in the system when they "Unsubscribe" but don't let me easily access their accounts so I can be reminded of that or why they did or when they unsubscribed.

Craig S.
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

Email program easy to use and schedule email Blasts

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

Lets all my customers know what is going on at the Ice rink , And we send out Cancellations and updates

Pros

I like that it is user Friendly and Email Blasts go out right away. Like that you can schedule Blasts to go out at a later Date.

Cons

I like everything about it , Wish the text message feature went through your cell phone carrier . That would make it perfect.

Sierra O.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Simple and Productive

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Customer information in one place, builds, schedules and tracks emails and a daily reminder of tasks.

Pros

The easy searching capabilities and the email tracking services. I love having one place that I can easily search a customer's information or put a reminder to follow up with them.

Cons

I wish the software made it easier to export the information. Many times when I go to export information, it seems to miss pieces of information that are in the system.

Wonderful customer support!

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

It has made organizing all of our contacts so much easier. And, holding events and keeping track of attendees is also much simpler now.

Pros

GreenRope's support is almost always available to help with our questions. It hasn't always been very intuitive, but their support has made our transition into a new software so much easier. For a small business, the price is very reasonable. And, the features cover exactly what we need.

Cons

There are a few features that aren't straightforward at first; however, the customer support and training videos are extremely good at explaining the more complicated processes.

Lew E.

• Customer Support Software

Awesome! Truly incredible support and product.

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

It replaced the horrible infusionsoft product and its terrible customer service.

Pros

I love that it offers so much power in customer service management and marketing tools. It is a one stop shop and does not require me to go to multiple vendors. Plus their customer service listens and adapts to the needs and suggestions of others. So powerful and beats the competition hands down.

Cons

The website templates a bit dated and clunky but that can be taken care of with custom coding and options. The power of all the other tools truly makes this easy to overlook.

Lisa V.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Great tools for tracking clients and keeping everything in order, in one spot.

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Pros

Very user friendly. I use GreenRope throughout the day. It keeps me on track with tasks and follow-ups.

Cons

I wish we had more options for the dashboard. i.e. customize it so it has more of what we want to see like the funnel, etc.

Brian P.
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

What's not to like about this CRM system?

Reviewed on 22/04/2020

To reiterate what I wrote above, "It's become my total business management software. The workflow and journey feature is allowing me to better automate communications with clients, prospective clients and referral partners.

Pros

What do you like most about this software? There's, literally, no one feature that I like most; what I do love is, it's an all-in-one CRM platform. The more I use it, the more I learn what it can do for my business. For the most part GreenRope has become my total business management software. Also, the training and customer support is, by far, heads above the rest.

Cons

What do you like least about this software? I didn't start using it sooner!

Jeff K.

• Customer Support Software

it was easy to learn, features are more accessible, and the updates are always make it better.

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

Pros

Ease of getting into contact information, keeping track of activity with the clients and the automation is great.

Cons

That I can't make notes in a personally sent email activity widget. Also, that we can't attach documents to emails.

Leslie ann A.

• Customer Support Software

Customer Support is GreenRope's secret advantage! Staff is very responsive and effective!

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Customer Support through the live chat feature is fantastic. I always get a quick response. Everyone is friendly, patient, and helpful. I have worked most often with representative. I highly recommend her! She's my go-to when I am in a jam and need help setting up, understanding or extracting info from the system. I always come away with what I need AND having learned something about the system.

Pros

The great support I get from customer support.

Cons

As this is my first customer management software system, navigating is not always intuitive for me; and the endless options/features can be overwhelming at times.

Response from GreenRope

Hello Leslie Ann! Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate your kind words and feedback. So glad to hear that you are getting a lot out of both the system and our support team! We are always here to help!

Carl N.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Pleased with the full service capabilities of Green Rope.

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

All in one service for email, lists, etc.

Pros

The email templates and tracking capabilities are the features that I have used and like most. Its great to be able to quickly see who has responded and what they responded to.

Cons

List management is sometimes a challenge to handle as efficiently as I would like. Sometimes it would be great to be able to look at lists in a spreadsheet type format instead of one record at at time.

Beth S.

• Customer Support Software

difficulty in the beginning..things got a little better

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Pros

I like that you can customize the dashboard to a way that works best for our company and all of our needs.

Cons

It was a little difficult to navigate around in the beginning but we slowly figured out what we needed to figure out and found that it got easier. It just took a lot of looking and maneuvering around to get to that point.

Matthew S.

• Customer Support Software

We reviewed multiple CRM's prior to choosing GreenRope. Both product and service are...

Reviewed on 16/05/2018

Pros

The product is extremely robust. For our group, the ability to run multiple companies from the same portal is a life saver. The service has been unmatched.

Cons

As with any CRM system, there is a learning curve associated with it. Again, the service and support have done a fabulous job getting us up to speed.

Michael S.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Absolutely Outstanding

Reviewed on 31/05/2018

Pros

A great communication tool for small business. The opportunity to be able to reach prospects in an quickly and timely manner is beyond impressive.

Cons

I have not found an ability to send multiple text messages to prospects. The current text message function allows one text sent to prospects, rather than a quick multiple text function.