eSPACE

We focus on your facility so you can focus on your mission.

4.4 /5 (422 reviews) Write a Review!

Bradd J.

• Customer Support Software

Highly satisfied, improved operational efficiencies, better organized multi-site management

Reviewed on 01/03/2018

Pros

We have been very pleased with the transition over to eSpace. The software has helped us to be much more effective across six campus locations and managing work requests that originate from our 150+ clients. The Preventative Maintenance function makes future planning easy so that I can focus on the proactive responsibilities of my job, rather than trying to remember when the boiler inspection is due. The Life Cycle Calculator is also a valuable tool for budget planning. There are other opportunities to advance our efficiencies such as the HVAC integration that we have not yet capitalized on, but is evident to us of a greater level of intentionality more than just work requests and asset inventory. The support team is always available for our questions and responds typically by the end of day. Working with the Cool Solutions Team feels very much like a partnership to fulfill our churches Mission and Vision from the sticks and bricks to all the nations.

Cons

The cons more come from our side in that so many functions are available to us that we under utilize for the betterment of our facilities. Without much time spent within the software, it can feel overwhelming. But this in no way reflects our overall satisfaction of the product.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Bradd...thanks for the feedback. Let us know if any additional training is needed for your team.

Eric F.

Great customer support

Reviewed on 03/01/2020

Customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically has been fantastic. She's been prompt, courteous and helpful as she answers my rudimentary questions.

Pros

It's user friendly while still having the available options for all our event and building schedule needs.

Cons

I'm still new to the software so I can't really pick out anything as of yet. The one part I had trouble with is figuring out the 'route' a request takes once submitted. It would be a nice feature to designate the order of specific individuals the request has pass through during the approval process.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Eric: Thank you for the review and feedback.

Please feel free to let our team know of any feature enhancements we can help with.

Brian B.

Excellent Calendaring & Room Request Website

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

We needed eSpace when we left our previous Church Management system (Ministry Platform) and went to a new one that we were really excited about (Touchpoint). Touchpoint did not have a built-in calendar and room requesting feature as Ministry Platform did. What we found on eSpace were a thorough, detail-oriented, excellent calendar and room/resource request website and software. eSpace is excellent, and is continuing to grow and improve, and will even be integrating with our church management software soon!

Pros

Ease of use, detail-oriented and thorough.

Cons

The user interface feels somewhat dated.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Great feedback Brian. We would welcome any other feedback you may be able to provide.

Russ M.

Excellent products

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Espace and all its modules have helped us manage too use, invoice for fees, and faculty management

Pros

Flexibility of setup and use. Mobility.

Cons

It didn’t have invoicing when we started using but they developed and added soon after

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Russ...great to hear from you. Thank you for the review and your incredible support as we developed the Billing and Invoicing module.

• Customer Support Software

Our experience using eSPACE has been very good. They are extremely helpful, responsive and...

Reviewed on 05/03/2018

Pros

The software does everything it is advertised to do and they are continually making improvements to make it even better. The customer support is awesome. If we have any issues or problems, they are very responsive and work with us until it is resolved. We have connected our HVAC systems with eSPACE, which was quite a process since our HVAC is an old system. But everyone at eSPACE worked with us through the whole process to get it functioning properly. Everything works automatically and it is great.

Cons

Some of the functions can be a little confusing, but after working with it, we usually figure it out. We would like to customize some of the sub-admin sections more, but the new communications tools available may also eliminate that.

Joe B.

Facility managers right hand

Reviewed on 09/12/2019

saves our teams preparation time & the frustration of double booking

Pros

the program is flexible and gives you plenty of options
gives you the information needed for your team
prevents double booking

Cons

could have more customization for reports rather than exporting to excel, easy customize-able reporting would be a great plus

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Joe: Thank you so much for the review and input.

Would love to hear more about what things about the reporting would benefit you all. Can you provide some specific suggestions to our support team?

Merry Christmas.

Dave P.

• Customer Support Software

Great Product!! Keeps everybody in our organization on the same page!! Easy To Use!!

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

Love all the different ways you can customize the program, Its great that it integrates with their other programs which saves valuable time. The program is straight forward that anyone can easily use.

Cons

The software is being changed and updated so often with new features that its hard to keep up with it. :) The WIFI thermostats that integrate with the program could be a better product.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Dave....thanks for the input.

Would love to hear more about the stats. Have you had an issue with the Entouch Stats?

Denise C.

• Customer Support Software

eSpace works well for us to track what is going on around campus

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Tracking all work orders in one place

Pros

It is easy to submit a work order and that's important for our end users and it is easy to assign work orders to different groups. I like the new tools that are added frequently and that it is being updated.

Cons

It is difficult and sometimes time consuming to find a specific work order if you don't have the number. The comments are confusing and I think should be apart of the main work order and not on a separate tab.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Hi Denise...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.

Danny P.

Faith Family Church Review

Reviewed on 23/08/2016

Been looking for web base software that was easy to use and simple to communicate to Staff on the functions and process to request the services they are in need of. Not only were we able to fill the request needs of Facility work orders we also added other Departments IT, Media, Publication, Website needs the Espace system has become a one shop tool that all Departments and staff can easily go to for services needs

Pros

accessible anywhere I have internet from my Phone, Tablet, and home computer don't have to be in office to meet the services needs and the Department team can get the request right to their devise once the Work order has been approved and assigned

Cons

I have to fill out a monthly report on the number of open, close and new WO that month along with the Percentage of open close monthly along with year to date. with your report system I have to take out the extra information and count and come up with percentage of Open, Closed and in process.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Danny: Thank you for your support. Keep the ideas coming. Appreciate what you do.

All the best!

Elisabeth I.

• Customer Support Software

I enjoy using eSpace to reserve spaces for co-workers

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

It helps keep us organized.

Pros

I like to filter by room, which helps me easily see what's available. I also like my dashboard, which shows me my events on one page. Takes a little time to learn, but once you've used it, it's great! The calendar can get pretty clogged up, but once you filter your space or spaces, it's a lot easier to view.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Elisabeth: Thank you for the review and kind words!!!

Have a great rest of the week.

Amy M.

• Customer Support Software

The responsiveness of customer support is outstanding!

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

Pros

The eSpace team is always adding features which has been fantastic. When we first started and they told us about adding ideas and getting votes, I was skeptical that those would ever really come to fruition. But they have added nearly all of our ideas and I have no doubt others are still in the works.

Cons

Elements of the UI are still a little out-dated BUT I feel like it's improving. The app is new and is in need of some work but I am confident it will improve.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Amy....great feedback. Thank you for sharing.

Great digital assistant

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

The ability to quickly post an issue On a Sunday morning when things are hectic and chaotic. I also like the ability to review all of the work orders and see and discuss the progress with my team. The mobile app for the iPad and iPhone is very functional as well.

Cons

I wish that the mobile app was easier to use in terms of uploading pictures. It would also be nice if you could assign other projects for other people so that they can see the update. It seems to sometimes be glitchy in terms of the app.

Landon T.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

I have enjoyed using the software and have been very pleased with the continued updates!

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

It accomplishes work order and space management.

Pros

It is mobile friendly and has great reporting features. I am able to walk the building without my laptop and easily add work orders or reserve rooms.

Cons

It can be a little overwhelming for first time users. It takes some time to get used to the way it functions.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Landon...thanks for the review and great feedback

Taylor J.

Review of eSpace

Reviewed on 20/12/2019

eSpace helps make reporting repairs, or upkeep that we need at our facility, it has made this process much more organized, and has helped not let things slip through the cracks.

Pros

It streamlines the process of reporting things that are broken or damaged. It keeps all of the request made organized. It helps things not get overlooked. It's really simple to use, and run.

Cons

The only con I notice is that it seems to load things very slow when used on a phone, and it also uploads the request very slow, but i do not notice these issues on the desktop version.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Taylor: Thanks for the input and review.

As an FYI, we plan to make major adjustments to the mobile experience in Q1 of 2020. Stay tuned.

Founder.

David T.

• Customer Support Software

I love the ease to program. It was really easy to learn

Reviewed on 01/03/2018

Pros

I like that you can stream line your personal work list. You can shorten the list of work orders as they are completed.

Cons

One of the only things I don't care for is that you have to go back to the work order on the left side of the page and start over instead of going right back to the list you were working on when completing or closing an order.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Hey Tuck...don;t know how I overlooked this review.

I will have Nathan Parr reach out to you to see if he can help.

Tell the family I said HEY.

Steve K.

My review

Reviewed on 03/11/2018

Pros

The flexibility and automatic features that it has.

Cons

I wish it was able to connect to more of the other devices we use around the building without the need to build our own code.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Steve...thanks for the feedback.

I would love to hear more about the other devices you all would like to connect to. We can connect to HVAC, Digital Signage, Door Access and many other devices if there is an API we communicate with.

Feel free to reach out to me direct if you want to explore further.

• Customer Support Software

I use eSPACE almost daily at work and it has streamlined our calendar process so much!

Reviewed on 05/03/2018

Great time saver when working with a large organization!

Pros

I like that everyone on my team can access the calendar and see all the events that are happening on our campus.

Cons

I don't like that when we have multiple off-site location events they look like conflicting events. It would be nice to differentiate between them.

Piro M.

• Customer Support Software

Espace has helped us get more organized and be more efficient

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

It is difficult sometimes to get our Niagara based hardware to communicate with it, however that is NOT the fault of eSpace.

Pros

Quick and easy it interacts with team well for coordinating events and set ups and well as scheduled maintenance.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Piro....thanks for the feedback. Is there anything on our end we should look at for the JACE?

Tom B.

Our Espace Experience

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

We have given users across 5 campuses an easier interface and more control. In the meantime, the organization has been saving money.

Pros

We appreciate the opportunity to merge multiple systems into one cohesive tool.

Cons

There has not been a lot not to like. We are still learning how to engage the system in new ways.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Pastor Tom: Thank you so much for the encouraging words and your support. Please let us know if you all have any suggestions or need additional training.

David H.

eSpace is so helpful

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

eSpace is helping solve double booking, and it is saving us money on utility.

Pros

eSpace allows us to easily manage and control spaces within our facility. It also allows us to control HVAC and prevent double booking.

Cons

eSpace is sometimes difficult to use across a variety of different platforms and devices. Outdated devices will have trouble interfacing with it.

Brent H.

• Customer Support Software

This has been phenomenal software that is easy to use.

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

eSpace has allowed our maintenance and custodial care to operate so much more efficient and allowed for superior communication in a simple format.

Pros

It is comprehensive software that is so easy to use. eSPACE has taken a complex issue of operating and maintaining a facility and simplified the process so that virtually anyone can use it.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Brent....WOW...so glad the system is working well for you all.

Michael C.
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Fills the need

Reviewed on 24/12/2019

Cannot complain.

Pros

Software works without issues. Have tried other software that broke every time an update happened.

Cons

In some ways, I wish it integrated better into existing systems. But it's something we knew going Into acquiring espace.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Mike: Thanks for the input.

I would love to more about which other systems you wish eSPACE could integrate with. Always looking to make improvements.

Sabrina S.

Better Than ACS

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

I am able to book events and meetings much faster for my employers. The option to see what resources and rooms available really help when trying to book a certain space.

Pros

Our organization had been using ACS for scheduling meeting and events for a few years now, so i wasn't so sure about the change even though i am still new to the group. But when we did the training and i was able to actually enter in a meeting it was SO EASY!! You just click add event and start making your event. It gives you the spaces and resources you can use, what's full or taken, and it even lets you add pictures and people as a reference. It can be super fast to enter in a new event especially if all you need is a room. Also has different views for the calendar so you can see what all is going on in your organization for the day, week, or month. Coming soon, we will be able to enter in work /maintenance request which will be even better! Overall, this website makes my job a lot easier.

Cons

None so far. I haven't had a lot of practice with booking large events so I can't say if it has any down falls.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Sabrina: Thank you so much for the encouragement and kind words!

Let us know how our team can continue to support you all.

Lonnie S.

• Customer Support Software

Can definitely see the potential as the software is constantly being improved .

Reviewed on 01/03/2018

Pros

I can use it on my iPhone. I love that I can include a photo of an issue for a work order. I love that we can have our work order software and event scheduling software in the same place!

Cons

We have multiple campuses and so when viewing events all campuses are merged together when viewing on the app. Also, some features are not easy to find.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Lonnie: Thanks for the input.

Have you used the FILTER option? Filter is accessed in the upper right corner when looking at events.

Thanks...and sorry for the delayed response.

Rachel H.

• Customer Support Software

Does what it needs to do, but takes a while to get used to

Reviewed on 06/03/2018

Ability to reserve a meeting space, both one-time or recurring

Pros

I can schedule spaces for meetings easily now that I understand how it works. It's also easy to make recurring reservations.

Cons

There are so many unnecessary features, so it takes a while to get used to the flow. It would be helpful if there was a base form with the minimum necessary features, with an option to build out more when relevant.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Rachel: thanks for the feedback. We are working on some simple forms to address your concerns.

Could you clarify if the concern is with the event scheduling or work order management?