eSPACE

We focus on your facility so you can focus on your mission.

4.4 /5 (422 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.4
4.2
4.2
4.6
Bonnie M.

My review

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

I love how fast and easy it is to contact support. They are always quick and polite with responses. I love the conversation option within events which is very helpful especially with staff turnover to have the notes all in one spot.

Pros

I like the calendar view and for the most part the ease of use with setting up an event. Some details are harder to remember to include with my events especially when I don't enter events often.

Cons

Some of the reporting is quirky and incomplete. For example: An event that spans over 2-3 days consecutively only shows the first day of the event in the set up report so I need to be extra careful to look in other places to make sure I have all the info. I would love a report that shows all the info of an event in one spot as I export this info to a PDF to share with my team as our tasks are split up per event.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Bonnie: Thank you for the input. I have asked Lorrie from our team to reach out and see if she can be of assistance.

Tell Jason Powell I said HEY!

Lauren L.

Great Planning Tool

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

Our overall experience with eSpace has been satisfactory​. It's an amazing tool that really helps our staff be on the same page.

Pros

We have used eSpace for years and love how we can all be on the same page about what areas of our building is being used. My favorite feature though is being able to embed the calendar on our website.

Cons

There are times where the notifications are wonky. I'll get emails to approve an event that isn't something that I'm responsible for. That may be an internal issue, but that's the only complaint I can think of.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Thank you Lauren for the kind words and comments.

Ryan M.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Well made, easy to setup and use. Highly flexible software. Actively developed and supported.

Reviewed on 05/03/2018

Great work order and event management functionality.

Pros

The software has a low learning curve and is intuitive. Customer service is responsive and helpful. Work orders can be submitted without a login. Work orders can contain custom forms to aid in more complex or unique requests. eSpace has mobile apps for iOS and Android (most work order systems rely on mobile webpages too much). Great modules to support assets ("Equipment"), inventory, and recurring preventative maintenance work orders. System is actively being actively developed and upgraded on a regular basis. Web interface is well designed and spaced well to use with a tablet or 2in1 laptop computer. Low cost and easy payment options. eSpace functions well as a work order system and event management system which = less administrative work compared to managing 2 systems separately. Easy to setup the system without training, but setup training is provided at a low cost if needed. Overall its a great product supported by a great team. Though some functionality is lacking, I am betting that with time, eSpace will be able to turn their great system into a top competitor in the field.

Cons

The software is lacking some advanced functionality. There is some give and take to have an event management system and work order system tied together in one system. The list of rooms/spaces is truly a mess (very clunky to navigate, constant issues with users selecting multiple rooms by accident because it is not remotely intuitive). The Android app is slow to load work orders (seems to be due to the app attempting to load rooms/spaces). Customer service is responsive, but always tells you to go vote on features rather than giving timelines. Voting on a potential cool new feature is perfectly fine, but having to vote on critical functionality is simply an annoyance.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Ryan: Great Feedback.

Would love to hear more about what WBC sees as critical functionality. That will help me and our team determine priorities for all out subscribers.

Also, we do offer some custom coding options for clients that need features that may not be on the "road-map".

Denis R.

eSpace Event Software

Reviewed on 16/12/2019

This software package has been a real advancement to our event scheduling process. Going from a paper, sneaker net process to an online one has really made our administrative assistants life easier. The support I get from the Cool Solutions staff has been outstanding!! I would definitely recommend this software to any organization that has events on their campus and looking for a way to make it an easier process.

Pros

1. Ease of use. New users have had very little problems using this software from the 2 word documents I created for new users and give to them before they can use the software to create an event.
2. Ease of making changes. The software makes changes and applies all the way through all existing events on our calendar.
3. Functionality of the software meeting our needs. Providing this as an online process, having the calendar ported over to our website and being able to print weekly and month calendars is a real plus.

Cons

There have been a couple of very littles things that would have been cool to have but I understand it is very difficult to meet the needs of every organizations little differences so I cannot enter any Cons!!

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Denis: Thank you for the encouragement and review. What a blessing to read your review.

Lisa B.

eSpace is used to manage the resources and space needed for on campus meetings and events.

Reviewed on 06/03/2018

Pros

Quickly and easily allows staff to customize singular and ongoing meetings/events. Public events are immediately added to our church calendar upon approval, which can be linked to event pages making it easy for our guests to access information. We use eSpace for it's most basic functions, but it's been an invaluable planning tool for scheduling, resources and setup for 40+ on campus meetings/events per week.

Cons

The latest update makes editing events and spaces more difficult than previous versions. Users often think they've complete the form without selecting the final submit button, leaving events in draft form and requiring follow-up.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Lisa...thanks for the review.

Would love to learn more about which of the changes are causing the greatest confusion for your team.

Laura S.

The set up was very time consuming without a lot of guidance on the front side.

Reviewed on 02/03/2018

Pros

Ability for set up crews to be able to view set ups on the app instead of printing out daily reports. Creating forms for certain room's needs is essential for our church's needs. However, this is not a unique feature to eSPACE. We look forward to having a work order management system which is the main reason we chose eSPACE.
Phone calls with eSPACE have been helpful.

Cons

Was told before purchase that the set up would be easy. A kind but inexperienced employee advised us incorrectly about how to set things up and it caused hours and hours of extra work. It would've been helpful to have a game plan of specific things to consider before structuring our account - best practices. We basically had to figure most of it out ourselves. The template instructions didn't always match the actual template.
The app often has glitches - specifically when viewing the calendar the screen turns black or the events for a specific day do not load. You can usually back out and try again and it resolves.
We have had some long delays while waiting for an answer with Live Support. It hasn't been a huge problem but when first time users are asking questions and trying to learn the system, it is discouraging to them.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Laura: Thank you for your candor. I would love to learn more about the issues you had during setup. I am sorry you had the difficulties you experienced, and would like to take steps to help our team improve.

Brad C.

This software has helped my staff get out of the "What do you want me to do today?" mentality.

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

Pros

The upgrades that come out are really incredible. The staff have called me during support issues, they have changed certain things at my request, they are extremely friendly and generous, and all of this just seems like icing in comparison to the product of what eSpace has to offer. I really enjoy the "Post Idea" feature, as you can tell how others are using the software as well.

Cons

I would love to see ways to download CSV files, edit them, and reload them for things such as inventory, equipment, etc. An internal chat program would be a nice addition as well. It wouldn't surprise me if these come in the package in the near future, but one of this keeps me from getting the most out of eSpace right now as it is, though.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Brad: Thanks for the great input.

Did you see that we released "CONVERSATIONS" last week which gives you the real time chat?

Thanks for the other suggestions.

Sheila T.

Very helpful software at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

I am able to reserve rooms efficiently and I'm able to publish that information on my web site.
I am also able to pull reports.
I love that I can download the emails of my room users so that I can communicate with them if necessary.

Pros

It allows me to reserve spaces easily and inexpensively.
I can email messages within the reservation to communicate with the person who made the reservation.

Cons

I am unable to connect it to billing somehow. That would be ideal.
The communications aspect is a little primitive. I am able to communicate within the reservation summary, but I am not able to easily copy others in the organization so they too have a copy of the approved reservation.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Shelia....thanks for the great feedback and suggestions.

Jessica S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

I use the software almost daily to put new events in or check on events coming up for other staff.

Reviewed on 01/03/2018

Ease of use and ability to see all events going on in the building before I book something.

Pros

It allows me to visually see all events going on in the church so that I can plan dates, rooms and times easily for an event, whether it's an ongoing ministry or a one-time event.

Cons

Certain changes (such as adjusting duration of an event) can cause my event to be "kicked out" of first priority, causing my event to have a conflict with another event when the secondary event should have the conflict. Very frustrating.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Jessica: I am so sorry for the delayed response.

I will ask our team to reach out to you about the DRAFTS concerns.

Sarah M.
Industry: Religious Institutions

We switched to eSPACE last year and have been very happy with the switch.

Reviewed on 05/03/2018

It has freed up a lot of time specific to data entry since my colleagues can schedule for themselves and just have to seek approval

Pros

The ability to have multiple users of varying editing capabilities, this allows our large staff to make scheduling requests without having to directly contact me.

Cons

There are some aspects of it that I feel can be a little more intuitive. Also - Sometimes it can hard editing series vs. occurences

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Sarah....great feedback.

Would love to hear any suggestions as to how we can improve the series and occurrences.

Alan H.

eSpace Is a Timesaver

Reviewed on 09/11/2018

Overall, this application has saved us a great deal of time. Because it is in the cloud, we are able to give limited access to staff members so they can be aware of what's on the calendar before asking to add a new event.

Pros

Overall ease of use compared to our former application.

Cons

There are some steps that could be eradicated in creating events. Also, the programs sometimes is erratic when attempting to make adjustments in recurring events.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Alan: Thanks for the input and feedback.

Not sure if you are aware of the QUICK EVENT CREATE option. It condenses many of the steps to create an event. - https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create

Would welcome any other feedback.

Gretchen R.

Easy to learn

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

I have never experienced a problem with the software since using it.

Pros

This software is very easy to learn. I like that you can not overbook a room.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about it, when deleting an event there is no way to delete just that one day.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Gretchen: Thanks for the review.

You may want to contact our team at [email protected] about the deleting issue. You can actually delete a single occurrence by going to the AVAILABILITY tab and finding the one occurrence and clicking DELETE. The rest of the event remains in tact.

Hope that helps.

Brian M.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

The system is very user friendly and intuitive allowing for different knowledge levels of users.

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

More organization, cleaner communication, deeper client relationship, trackable and reportable data

Pros

The system allows for customization without over complicating things. Information is key in facilities services and through the program we have been able to open clear and trackable information with our clients.

Cons

The system works for what we need and it does it well and reliably so its hard to point out a downside.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Brian....thanks for the kind words and great review. We enjoy working with you and your clients.

Mickey C.

eSpace has been a valuable calendar software for our Church! Keeps us organized!

Reviewed on 01/03/2018

Pros

Web based so it can be accessed anywhere...on your computer or mobile device. You can easily attach equipment needs to your reservation. Can notify participants of the event via email.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Mickey: Thanks for the review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further serve you all.

Tell David we said HEY!

Ted W.

My experience

Reviewed on 16/12/2019

The report information is incomplete for the number of people who use the program. What? Who? Where? When? What should it look like?

Pros

Lots of scheduling possibilities. We thought the program would answer our needs. we need to communicate with a large number of groups.

Cons

Hard to train all the people who will need to interact with the program.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Ted: Thanks for you for the feedback.

We find that churches that utilize our onsite training are much more pleased with the end result. Please let us know if we can help with training.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Mindy D.

Very conducive for our Parish and allows them to reserve their desired space on their own.

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

E-space is very user-friendly and easy to understand. I am not a tech person, but I have no problem figuring my way around e-space. It's also easy to correct an error.

Cons

Reserving specific space: E-space automatically reserves every room in the facility if the requester clicks on the site. I always have to check every request to ensure that every room was not accidentally selected. Not a big deal but time consuming.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Hi Mindy...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.

Jennifer F.

eSpace

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Pros

What I like most about this software is how detailed it is when making reservations that it allows nearly zero issues.

Cons

At first, it can be a bit complicated to use because of how much information is asked.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Jennifer: Thanks for the review and input.

Would welcome any ideas on how to improve the initial setup and onboarding.

Tell my friend "Murph" I said HEY.

Guadalupe S.
Industry: Religious Institutions

This program is so much easier that the previous two programs we have used. LOVE IT!

Reviewed on 01/03/2018

Less stress and peace of mind.

Pros

Easy to use and very clean and functional Dashboard. The support team is great! Their response time is almost always immediate if not definitely before end of day.

Cons

Not completely compatible with our needs (church), but they do try to adapt to our needs.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Lupe....great to meet you in Houston. Thanks for your feedback.

Laurie B.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

I can add events to my calendar and it automatically saves to my web page, too

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

I appreciate the ease in scheduling repeating events. I love that it automatically updates on my web page for all events and for selected category events, too. I like that several people can work in and see the events, too.

Pros

I only have to enter a repeating event once and I can can pick regular dates or random dates. I can also easily remove or adjust a specific date with a new date, time or location.

Cons

My computer chimes when I save the event. I usually turn off all audible indicators and I can't seem to find that feature in eSpace.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Laurie....thank you for your support.

Shawn G.

Superior to Office 365

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Pros

Our organization had been attempting to use spacing features on Office 365 for the past several years. Overtime we began to lose the functionality we needed from a software. That is when eSpace stepped in. The software has been great in improving scheduling out rooms but also with ticketing different departmental projects.

Cons

Overall we have enjoyed the project, but as with any change in an organization, the rollout was slightly cumbersome.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Shawn: Thanks for the review and input. We are always looking to learn and improve.

Based on the "con" below, it may be prudent for your team to consider some onsite training by our team. If that is of interest, please contact [email protected]

Jaycen W.
Industry: Construction

The one and done eSPACE

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

overall this system is very easy to use and get used to as an everyday user, I am greatful for the help eSPACE offers which allows for growth and stability within and while using this user friendly software.

Pros

How user friendly the software is not to mention how teachable it is to the older folks.

Cons

its hard to navigate around on it until you have really leaned the system.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Jaycen: Thank you for the review and feedback.

Would welcome any feedback on how we can improve the initial learning curve.

Tell Rhonda HEY!

Stacy S.
Industry: Religious Institutions

It's been interesting. L8ly we've had events completely disappear & that's been frustrating.

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Better communication with the church (who we share the space/building with)

Pros

The amount of locations we a can manage and the many people that can be users on this database. The variety of things we can add to days/events

Cons

Too many restrictions placed possibly by our own Administrators....but would like a little more ability to override ppl who simply aren't using it correctly.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Hi stacy...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.

James A.
Industry: Religious Institutions

eSpace helps make ministry scheduling easier!

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

I have used various other applications for event/space management. eSpace definitely is on the right track - and, by asking for help from end-users, will have one of the best products in this market niche.

Pros

Concise controls for input of event
Ease of updating events with changes

Cons

Difficult, at times. to make simple edits without going through a long approval process

Response from Cool Solutions Group

James.....thanks for the feedback. Please get with Lisa and let us know any suggestions you may have.

Brenda M.

We have been using this software for about a year and have been pleased so far.

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

Pros

Seeing at a glace what is scheduled. Being able to hover over an event to see basic information and the option of making an event public or not.

Cons

The different printing options/page set-up. I would like to see more options for printing events for people who are not computer savy without upgrading to the report option.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Brenda: Thank you for the review and the insightful feedback. What format options would be helpful for you?

Katie M.

Espace is pretty intuitive.

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

This software keeps us organized and prevents us from overbooking - very helpful

Pros

Very easy to use. Helpful for our organization, especially since we have several meeting spaces - allows us to stay organized.

Cons

the popups every time i log in asking me to chat are unnecessary - i log in several times a day and this is interruptive.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Katie: thank you for the great input. I will share with our team about the pop-ups. that is very helpful to know.