eSPACE

We focus on your facility so you can focus on your mission.

4.4/5
4.2/5
4.2/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

• Customer Support Software

Our experience using eSPACE has been very good. They are extremely helpful, responsive and...

Reviewed on 05/03/2018

Pros

The software does everything it is advertised to do and they are continually making improvements to make it even better. The customer support is awesome. If we have any issues or problems, they are very responsive and work with us until it is resolved. We have connected our HVAC systems with eSPACE, which was quite a process since our HVAC is an old system. But everyone at eSPACE worked with us through the whole process to get it functioning properly. Everything works automatically and it is great.

Cons

Some of the functions can be a little confusing, but after working with it, we usually figure it out. We would like to customize some of the sub-admin sections more, but the new communications tools available may also eliminate that.

• Customer Support Software

The Best Event Scheduling Software There Is. Period.

Reviewed on 28/09/2019

Extremely powerful event scheduling and management software, it works wonders for our church as we have a multitude of events. It allows each one of our teams to be in the loop and stay on top of the event calendar.

Pros

eSPACE is packed with powerful features and works wonders for our church. Easy to manage events and scheduling. We can easily see which departments are affected by certain events and what is required from each department.

Cons

The Android application lacks the feature of integrating the eSPACE calendar with Google's calendar in my phone. This would be an invaluable addition so I'm not having to swap between multiple calendars constantly.

Sarah

• Customer Support Software

We are about 60% pleased with this software.

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

We appreciate the options that are offered through the software to include details for each event and an overview of calendar.

Cons

There are often very serious glitches to the effective use of the software, and the development team works quite slowly to resolve issues. This is frustrating for our users...

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Sarah: Thank you for your candor. As CEO of eSPACE, I am sorry that we are not meeting your expectations. Please email me personally at [email protected] so that we can set up a time to discuss your concerns.

When we worked with Dan, he was always 100% supportive, so I am concerned with your disappointments.

Great digital assistant

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

The ability to quickly post an issue On a Sunday morning when things are hectic and chaotic. I also like the ability to review all of the work orders and see and discuss the progress with my team. The mobile app for the iPad and iPhone is very functional as well.

Cons

I wish that the mobile app was easier to use in terms of uploading pictures. It would also be nice if you could assign other projects for other people so that they can see the update. It seems to sometimes be glitchy in terms of the app.

Steve

My review

Reviewed on 03/11/2018

Pros

The flexibility and automatic features that it has.

Cons

I wish it was able to connect to more of the other devices we use around the building without the need to build our own code.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Steve...thanks for the feedback.

I would love to hear more about the other devices you all would like to connect to. We can connect to HVAC, Digital Signage, Door Access and many other devices if there is an API we communicate with.

Feel free to reach out to me direct if you want to explore further.

• Customer Support Software

I use eSPACE almost daily at work and it has streamlined our calendar process so much!

Reviewed on 05/03/2018

Great time saver when working with a large organization!

Pros

I like that everyone on my team can access the calendar and see all the events that are happening on our campus.

Cons

I don't like that when we have multiple off-site location events they look like conflicting events. It would be nice to differentiate between them.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Awesome Value

Reviewed on 21/07/2019

Saving money by getting rid of clunky event software and implementing this great solution for the right pricepint

Pros

The biggest pro which is an influencer for most companies is the price point this falls in, you get a lot of bang for the buck with this product.
-Good Customer Service
-Easy for admins to master

Cons

I wish there was more workflows and automation out of the box with this product. This solution is mostly prebuilt and set up for use.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Thank you for the comments. We would welcome any input you can provide on workflows and how to make eSPACE an even more productive tool.

• Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great way to calendar a BUSY organization of staff and volunteers

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Overall in our setting it have been an essential tool and very helpful

Pros

Relatively easy to set up
public access through website

Cons

could be easier to use
wish you could set up reusable templates
have experienced difficulty editing existing events

• Customer Support Software

eSpace is flexible enough to fit the needs of large and small businesses in many sectors.

Reviewed on 04/03/2018

I am able to make sure my spaces are being approved by me, and not someone else.

Pros

I appreciate eSpace's ability to connect various departments and services through email, app, and cloud-based service

Cons

There are SO MANY menus to get through, it takes VERY long for SIMPLE requests, I wish there were a way to fill out event requests more simply. Could there be a one-page template for simple room/meeting reservations? Also, to help people approve events quicker, could there be a timer and the approvers have a response rate where they actually get points or something if they approve quicker?

Mostly Great

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

eSpace helps make sure everyone is on the same page regarding the spaces we utilize throughout the different parts of our organization. Helps de-silo departments.

Pros

All-in-one facilities planning calendar that integrates everything down to number of chairs and when the HVAC needs to to turn on.

Cons

Sorting, downloading, and curating particular calendars that don't show EVERY event doesn't seem to be an option, which can be frustrating. Tiered events that could be exported in a user-friendly, calendar-style format would be ideal.

Denis

eSpace Event Software

Reviewed on 16/12/2019

This software package has been a real advancement to our event scheduling process. Going from a paper, sneaker net process to an online one has really made our administrative assistants life easier. The support I get from the Cool Solutions staff has been outstanding!! I would definitely recommend this software to any organization that has events on their campus and looking for a way to make it an easier process.

Pros

1. Ease of use. New users have had very little problems using this software from the 2 word documents I created for new users and give to them before they can use the software to create an event.
2. Ease of making changes. The software makes changes and applies all the way through all existing events on our calendar.
3. Functionality of the software meeting our needs. Providing this as an online process, having the calendar ported over to our website and being able to print weekly and month calendars is a real plus.

Cons

There have been a couple of very littles things that would have been cool to have but I understand it is very difficult to meet the needs of every organizations little differences so I cannot enter any Cons!!

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Denis: Thank you for the encouragement and review. What a blessing to read your review.

Michelle
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Reviewed on 02/01/2020

Overall its been a win/win for us and love it.

Pros

We like the ease of use, very easy and user-friendly.

Cons

1 - Under the "Setup TAb - "configuration" (which is the indicator of how space should be set up) should be a "required" field since it is critical for every room reservation. We find people tend to forget this and then we have to go back and follow up with them nearly every time.
2 - Under the "Setup Tab - Instead of "Edit" this should say something that would trigger the end user such as "Add Configuration" or Add Details - Add Notes....People again tend to miss this because they don't clearly understand what they are "editing" and then again, its not a "required field (which it should be).
3. It would be good if "attachments" could be more visible instead of being hidden under "optional settings". People again tend to miss this feature.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Michelle: Thanks you for your input and suggestions.

I appreciate the "required field" suggestions. We have debated these for years as some people would benefit from making them required, while most of our subscribers have told us they prefer not to make them required.

Please feel free to share this with our customer support team if it continues to be an issue.

Karen

A new user's perspective

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

So for I am liking this software. I work in adult ministries and handle 100+ different small groups, studies and events every semester for over 4000 adults. We joke at our church that our building is an "event venue that does church". We are swapping rooms constantly from ladies classes or senior events in the mornings to meetings in the afternoons to support groups in the evenings. I think the software will be helpful.

Pros

seems intuitive; I can go back to add something I forgot very easily and not have to click back through pages that didn't change. When I had questions - the help chat was great with info and response time.

Cons

I wish that the ability to add the "last meeting/month before it ends" notification to a contact about the last occurrence before the event is submitted. At my church where we are using this, most of my events have an outside (of staff) contact that is the one making the reservation. Currently I add them as a contact and the event has to be approved and then I have to go back into the event to mark event notifications that I want one sent, but (second challenge) I can only send it to myself or a sub-admin and not the outside contact that makes the decision to extend. In my world, I have 154 events i just entered into your software, with 154 different contacts that I need those people to get the notification, not me getting it and then forwarding to the contact. At the end of each semester I will be spending a lot of time just forwarding email. A very inefficient use of time.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Karen: Thank you so much for the feedback. I would like to explore this further with our development team.

Thanks again.

Nancy

• Customer Support Software

It is a user friendly software. Good for booking a large number of rooms for one event.

Reviewed on 01/03/2018

It is a time saver and easy to use. I did not handle the purchase of this software, our business operations department coordinated the purchase.

Pros

Since the improvements have been made, I can now enter a large number of rooms for one event, so that is making my job easier. It is easy to read and follow. When I have had a question, or an issue, the customer support has been wonderful.

Cons

When I have used the schedules piece, it seems to be very confusing for our Buildings and Grounds people to read at their end. Even though I have booked rooms at certain times, they don't appear on the calendar the way I have booked them, so I have stopped using the schedules for that reason.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Nancy: Great to hear from you.

Would love to learn more about the issue you are having with the schedules. Is this for the WORK ORDERs or the Event?

Kevin
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

An improvement over our former building management program

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Pros

It is definitely better than our previous program. I love the various ways you can view schedules...calendar, list, filtered, automatic reports, etc. Very helpful.

I also love that you can include all kinds of layers to a request/schedule. Everything from chair setup to door unlocking to setup/tear down time, etc. It's pretty flexible.

Cons

I think I would describe the workflow as clunky? It's not horrible but it often takes some digging to find what you're looking for. I rarely making requests/bookings, etc. I am someone who is a part of the approval process, so 95% of my time on eSpace is approving, not making requests. I don't love that I have to navigate through several clicks across and request to find important pieces of information about the requests.

I also don't love the conflict system. I wish it told me right off the bat what the conflict was, instead of me having to look around to find it.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Kevin: Thank you for the candid input.

Would welcome any suggestions on how to enhance the approval process.

Christina

• Customer Support Software

Like a lot- but issue with two features

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

So much easier than the previous software we used, and with higher capabilities (even if we don't utilize them). I like it a lot.

Pros

It's intuitive, and moves you step by step through the process. Making room reservations is easy. I really like eSPACE a lot.

Cons

1. Have to navigate back to Dashboard before searching for another event. This is a waste of time, they should put a Search option at the top of every screen, not just the Dashboard. This also seems super intuitive, not sure why they haven't done this yet. They must not ever have to search and look at multiple reservations back to back. It's annoying.

2. The "email me one month before event ends" reminder option DOES NOT WORK. I have brought this to their attention several times, but it is not fixed. This is crucial for the work I do, and it is ridiculous that this doesn't work.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Christina: Thank you for the review and the candid comments. I just viewed the ticket you set up with Lorrie and also see where the development team has escalated this issue.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. We will remedy as soon as possible.

Jeffrey

Reduced chaos

Reviewed on 15/12/2019

We are a church that has grown considerably over the last few years, and our facility needs have grown and become more complex along with that growth. Until we implemented the eSpace management software, maintenance requests were on hand written slips, often misplaced, and therefore unaddressed. There was no easay, reliable tracking of asset maintenance and lifespan. We are finally getting these things under tighter control, which, in the long run, should result in savings of time and money.

Pros

Puts all my maintenance requests in one location, and allows me to prioritize, schedule, comment, and determine/edit the status of each work order easily.

Cons

No barcode/QR code scanning/tracking of assets...yet.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Jeffery: Thank you for the kind words!

We are withing weeks of releasing a new feature set called "Asset and Inventory Management." This will have bar coding options from the mobile app and a more robust asset and inventory feature set.

You should get an announcement in the next several weeks once we release it.

Merry Christmas.

Mary

Very Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Communication between different departments have improved with using eSPACE, by having one program to use for all events.

Pros

The ease of use and tutorials, educational material provided.

Cons

Limited space in notes sections. Sometimes I require more room for details...

Cvent Event Management

Reasons for Choosing eSPACE

The function for the price was way more valuable

Reasons for Switching to eSPACE

Cost

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Mary: Thank you so much for the input.

I would welcome additional clarity on the note fields. We have expanded the number of characters significantly in the past 3 weeks.

Suzie

Project Manager

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

We are now able to provide everyone with up-to-the-minute calendaring information. They can access it anywhere, especially with the phone app. Everyone can enter their own requests, and we no longer are "surprised" when an event was supposedly scheduled but somehow was never calendared. We also are able to know room set-ups and anticipate work flow for our maintenance staff. Resource shortages are managed prior to events, instead of scrambling at the last minute. We are extremely happy and impressed with eSpace.

Pros

Online program that can be used anywhere for ALL to see immediate additions and changes. We are now paperless and so much more efficient and effective with our scheduling.

Cons

We have some folks that are resistant to change. With so many features, the program came seem overwhelming at first. Our learning curve was a lot longer than we expected.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Susie: Thank for the feedback. We would welcome any input as to how best to streamline the onboarding process. Also, please let us know if training would be helpful.

David

Faith Church of Lafayette

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

The Customer Service folks are very easy to work with and have quick responses. The Work Order Management Software has allowed our small crew be very efficient and effective with our time.
Love the programs they offer.

Pros

A simple and easy to use and understand Dashboard.
The Maintenance portion can effectively be used by any user and has an excellent preventative maintenance program.
Its quite amazing how the event calendar, maintenance management, and thermostat program all work together. Take so much work and thinking power out of the equation.

Cons

The App is quirky and not easy to use. It doesn't serve my team very well so we just use the desk top version.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

David....thanks for the review....good stuff.

I would love to hear more about the app. What things seem to be quirky.

Thanks...tell Jonathan I said HEY!

Hailey

• Customer Support Software

eSpace is a useful tool with few bugs or complications that we enjoy utilizing on a daily...

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

- fairly easy to navigate the site, especially with the recent updates that were made
- clear color-coding helps us to know what still needs to be approved and which events are our or the church's
- automatically sends emails to contacts and managers when events are approved or denied

Cons

- calendar view is fairly cluttered and load times to transition between months is excessive
- no warning emails if events are coming up but haven't been approved yet

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Hailey...great input. Would love to know more about the issues going from month to month. Is that in the calendar view or agenda?

Nate

• Customer Support Software

very much appreciated and resourceful on a daily basis to get the job done

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

Work orders and event scheduler. The ability to log inventory into the system and all your equipment to be able to add to work orders or events exactly what needs to be used for certain events. it is an absolute necessity if you have a large amount of space or grounds and facilities that needs maintenance on a daily or weekly basis.

Cons

don't like that you aren't able to have a select all tab when closing or completing tasks, if you let them build up you have to hit complete on each individual task, which becomes time consuming

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Hi Nate...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.

Dave

• Customer Support Software

Great Product!! Keeps everybody in our organization on the same page!! Easy To Use!!

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

Love all the different ways you can customize the program, Its great that it integrates with their other programs which saves valuable time. The program is straight forward that anyone can easily use.

Cons

The software is being changed and updated so often with new features that its hard to keep up with it. :) The WIFI thermostats that integrate with the program could be a better product.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Dave....thanks for the input.

Would love to hear more about the stats. Have you had an issue with the Entouch Stats?

David

Overall A Good Program

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Customer service with eSPACE is outstanding! Always quick, courteous and professional and they are willing to consider, and implement if possible, any changes/additions to the program that may help it function better for you. That alone is worth the cost of the program.

Pros

This program has been a great help in coordinating the usage of the facilities on our campus. We were able to configure it to specifically work for our facilities, equipment and set up. My role is specifically in event set up and tear down and I find this program a very useful tool in coordinating and planning these tasks.

Cons

It took me a little more time to get to know the program and feel comfortable with it, but that is probably due to the fact that I did not need to utilize it on a daily basis. The one draw back for me was that some pertinent information did not crossover to my iPad as it appeared in the computer.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

David: Thank you for the review and kind words.

I am continually amazed how small our world is. My father, AJ Cool, was the founding pastor of the West Seneca Wesleyan Church in the late 1960's and I remember going to Hamburg as a small boy.

I trust you all have a great Christ-filled Christmas.

Ethan
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Espace for Custodians

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Pros

Espace is easy enough to use that any of the users can begin operating it effectively without experience or tutorial. We print off weekly reports to pass to various people to ensure everyone knows when and where the events pertaining to them are. this allows that setup and tare-downs are done on time.

Cons

The only change that I would make is possibly building in a feature that changes the color coding automatically to show which events are completed. Overall it is a great system.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Ethan: Thanks for the feedback. The color change is an interesting idea.

Cool Solutions Group