4.2
4.1
Melanie E.

This Has Become My Go To Tool for Pitch Decks

Reviewed on 06/04/2019

The quality of the appearance of our pitch decks has improved 200%. And while it's what you say in that pitch that matters most first impressions and apparences count and the fact the agency has won jobs over bigger companies has at least a little to do with this.

Pros

Pitches are a part of daily life for my agency, and although over the years we have tried a number of pitch deck softwares when I found Slidebean I haven't used anything else since. It's hard to pick a best feature. It's not a steep learning curve to begin using it successfully, the design templates are great and the customer service is fantastic. A favorite tool for sure.

Cons

There's nothing to not like here. If you need to present pitch decks and do not maintain a full time design department to do it for you then this is the best tool out there.

Response from Slidebean

Melanie thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are more than happy to know that you found value in Slidebean.
We wish you the best!

Industry: Computer Software

The fastest way to create a deck

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

It works great. As you start to use it more, you will fall in love with it.

Pros

- Ease of use
- They have intelligently separated out design from the content. You write your content at one place and Slidebean automagically creates a unique design for you based on that content.
- Present on the web itself.
- Send ppt as a web link which removed the need for a compatible version of ppt on the recipient machine.

Cons

Frankly nothing. They can do with more templates.

Joby I.

Great place to create and host your pitch decks

Reviewed on 18/04/2018

Pros

The site has lots of templates including copies of the decks that companies like airbnb used to raise finance.
You can also create your own from scratch, the system is very easy to use so you can have a great looking deck up and running very quickly.
They also offer great tracking to see who is opening the deck how many views it getting etc. all hosted online.

Cons

My only criticism is that I would like more flexibility of the modifications I can make to a slide on the site. You do have the option of creating something in power point and keynote and uploading it, but it would be good to have that power online.

Don D.

I suck at design but you wouldn't know that with Slidebean

Reviewed on 02/11/2016

Easy to learn tool that allows me to write great content while they take care of the design. I spend much less time on my decks now and end up with a higher quality result. Huge library of templates and content for your decks. Their chat support is great as well!

Pros

Value to me. Time savings and quality of the finished product.

Cons

It's buggy sometimes but what startup app isn't?

Jackson C.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Great slide sharing/pitching/presentation software

Reviewed on 20/07/2019

I picked this up on a lifetime deal from AppSumo in 2016, figuring I'd need it someday. That day finally came this year (2019) and I'm glad I invested in it to "future-proof" my business. The software seems much improved from the time it launched. I had no problems learning and using it, and I'm not much of a techie, so that's a good sign anyone can quickly master Slidebean.

Pros

This was easy to learn software that creates nice-looking, professional slides. It includes a library of animated GIFs, color palettes, pitch templates, and royalty-free stock photos to jazz your slides up.

Cons

I have not had any real problems with this software yet.

Response from Slidebean

Hi Jackson, we are so glad to know that we were able to bring value to you. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

Cheers,

Slidebean Team

Julian J.

Best Presentation App out there!

Reviewed on 01/12/2016

Slidebean is super easy to use! It helped me create awesome looking presentations for my startup! Great customer success team! Never using PowerPoint again!

Awesome looking presentation
Great Design Team
Great Customer Success team
Great Pricing

Cons

Nothing

Joshua S.

Great start but too buggy for real use

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 12/07/2017

Pros

Easy quick and beautiful. Great starter templates and color themes. Love the icon library and the simple intuitive UI.

Cons

Too many small frustrations. Moving my entire layout when I add a content block. Pushing the title or other blocks off canvas so they have to be deleted and recreated. Buggy content editors causing me to have to input text over and over again. Things not saving, or overwriting other content blocks when making selections.

Karol M.
Industry: Graphic Design

Slidebean is Awesome!

Reviewed on 02/11/2016

I began using slidebean for all my presentations a time ago, and it is great. My presentations are creative, unique, and professional . Just Great!!!

Pros

It is easy to use and helps me creating best presentation with enough text, great images and so on.

Cons

I really like it!

Paulo A.

Industry: Food & Beverages

Awesome product, works for Fuddar

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 02/11/2016

Slidebean's intuitive presentation engine is fantastic to use. I was able to create Fuddar's MVP presentation using one of their templates. Fantastic customer support and agile company!

Pros

Great templates, ease of use

Cons

Mobile compatibility

Pip Q.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Continued to charge after cancelling

Reviewed on 29/08/2018

I canceled my subscription in September last year which was acknowledged by then but they continued to charge me monthly until June this year. I received only a partial refund (3months) and am still trying to recoup the remaining 6 months worth of subs. It was so disappointing. So far it's been a wall of silence.

Pros

The product is fantastic . It was a little expensive and I wasn't using it as much as I should have, so I ended up cancelling.

Cons

Would have preferred my colour choices for the presentations

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

George G.
Industry: Management Consulting

Give it some time for you to shed your .ppt-thinking. Then you'll like it!

Reviewed on 21/09/2018

It's really quite good! I have made my last few marketing decks in Slidebean (replacing Keynote which replaced powerpoint) and have been very happy.

THe ability to share a link instead of a file means there's nothing to download which is something that frightens customers today.

Pros

You can make beautiful slides that are nicely formatted and have carefully chosen color schemes. At first it seems too limiting, but once you get the hang of the approach you'll find it very useful and easy.

Cons

I'm not crazy about the presentation experience... it builds one element per click -- I'd like to move along at 1 page per click. I'm worried that customers will get bored and abandon...

Edwin S.
Industry: Sports

Sleek and breathy slides; it separates content from design and eliminates the huge learning curve

Reviewed on 28/07/2018

It does the thinking for me in terms of design and formatting, and that is where a lot of time was wasted when I created slides. And I don't need to spend extra time learning what a huge range of tools does when it's done for me automatically in the background.

Pros

I've used the classic PowerPoint for many years and I still use that at time for particular reasons when I need hefty presentations rich in facts and figures. But more often than not, I need sleek and breathy slides that showcases tastefully 1 or 3 points per slide. I find Slidebean to do a neat job at separating content from design. Unlike what I was used to previously and that was tons of tools and a huge learning curve, Slidebean's design and formatting is automated and can be tweaked quickly. Since the end result doesn't require perfection, I'm rather grateful with the automation features as I don't have to be too creative myself and I can rather cherry pick the suggestions I'm offered.

Cons

It works for me. No hiccups there. Tweaking and editing just takes getting used to, but I knew what my expectations were when I went in, and they were met.

Response from Slidebean

Edwin thanks for your review, we are glad you found Slidebean useful. We have something new coming in the nexts days. We'll keep you posted.

Heath H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Enhance your Pitch Deck and make your slides more visually striking.

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

Pros

I'm not the most "design" skilled person, one thing i struggle with is making presentations really pop and look striking or complex.

Slidebean has really helped bring my presentations to life once i have all the data, text and graphs imported. If you are in a creative field (or presenting to a creative business) then Slidebean saves time on the visual aspect of your slide deck and makes sure it's more appealing for viewers.

I like that it's intergrated with Powerpoint and Google Slides, not just their own platform - that way people think you designed everything yourself!

Cons

Nothing i disliked, but maybe they could integrate with more tools in future? If they could get skilled and help out with Prezi or Canva presentation, even though they are competitors, it would be fantastic. AS the downside to those other tools if the fact there's very little help and support. Slidebean on the other hand is very personal and supportive.

Paola S.

Never looked better

Reviewed on 02/11/2016

I have to send presentations to my customers weekly and this tool has saved me around 1 day A WEEK of work, nobody knows it takes me minutes to put up a report way better looking than my coworkers

Pros

All resources are there, I don't have to go hunting for images or icons.

Cons

It sometimes has a hiccup when working in the collaboration mode (two people editing the same presentation)

Response from Slidebean

Soo happy to hear that Slidebean has saved you time :) We are currently working to improve the collaboration mode <3 so stick around :D

Maria B.

very good, with this program I can make attractive online presentations very quickly.

Reviewed on 23/06/2018

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and allows you to create a presentation in a short time compared to other presentation programs.
It has beautiful templates that allow you to guide yourself in the creation of presentations.
The best thing that you have is the speed with which the changes are applied when you are creating or editing the presentation, also the loading time of the presentations is very fast.

Cons

has no free plan, only offer a trial period of 2 weeks and with most of the important functions blocked, you can not download the presentation in any of the popular formats such as ppt or pdf, nor can you share on social networks unless to subscribe to some of the payment plans.

Paula E.

Slidebean is great

Reviewed on 02/11/2016

Hello, great experience with design and UX, very helpful when I need to pitch and idea or work with a group of people! Very happy!

Andrea C.

Amazing product

Reviewed on 02/11/2016

Made my presentation experience suuuuper easy and the support chat was great for quick questions :)

Krishnamoorthy C.
Industry: Computer Software

Decent features, but fraudulently charge card through auto renewal and dont refund.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 07/12/2020

OKay

Pros

Easy of use to create simple slides, use of templates.

Cons

The layout is not that easy to use, wasted lot of time designing the slides.

A desaster

Reviewed on 29/10/2017

Cons

When you pay for the redesign service , you are not actually dealing with real ppt experts. First they have to do for this specific service is actually become ppt experts. Read the content , use better graphics if necessary , make it beautiful and help the user to save time and have value for the money.

Camille T.
Industry: Management Consulting
Company size: Self Employed

I absolutely LOVE Slidebean!

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

I was an early adopter of Slidebean. I have gone through several versions and called customer support many times. The team is great and very helpful. The software is simply the best out there.

Pros

Slidebean is easy to use and has beautiful graphic design elements. I am not a graphic designer, but Slidebean makes me look great. I also love the analytics. With the analytics, my clients can see which investors viewed their decks and how long they viewed each slide or whether the investor finished the deck. Great info to know.

Cons

I wish I could integrate private videos into the decks. Right now, you must upload your videos to Vimeo, YouTube or Wistia and set them to "public" which is not ideal for my clients wishing to protect information.

Industry: E-Learning

Pitch Decks on Slidebean

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

I was looking for a beautiful pitch deck and that's exactly what I found on Slidebean. I was able to quickly find a pitch deck suitable for my needs. It was easy to download and edit. No issues at all.

Pros

Do you want to pitch your idea to a client? You need a stunning pitch deck. If you don't have the budget to hire a graphic designer, slidebean is the perfect solution for you. Slidebean provides amazing pitch deck templates that you can easily modify. You don't have to spend hours and hours creating your slides. Just grab a beautiful slide deck and make the changes. It's very easy to use and affordable in comparison with hiring a graphic or slide designer.

Cons

The only con I found is that if you really want to have a unique pitch deck that nobody else is using, Slidebean won't probably work for you.

Mike M.
Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

Buggy and terrible customer support

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

Pros

Some of the App templates they have are very nice
The animations of graphics are tastefully done and the graphics are fairly good.

Cons

Graphs dont allow you to adjust the range which often leads to a lot of blank space.
No way to adjust the width of text or objects.
Lining up multiple objects on a page is imprecise and the tools they offer to help have a major flaw.
The price for what you get is waayyyyyy too high.

But the cardinal sin is the awful customer service. I accidentally deleted a graphic from the AirBNB slide deck and tried to return it using ctrl z which did not work. I spent a few hours trying to figure it out on my own and eventually put a request out to the "live chat" support. It took them two days to respond and when they did, rather than acknowledge their software is buggy and offer one of several easy fixes I suggested they said "I'm sorry Mike, but as this template was used as a courtesy, there's no way to open up a new one. (confused emoji) If you are interested in upgrading your plan to have access to this and the other templates, I'd be happy to help you out. An automatic prorate would be applied. "

Are you a new user that made a mistake using our flawed software? Well pay us more so you can remake your presentation from scratch! And enjoy our useless emojis!

I think I'll pass and I encourage others to as well

Jaco S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Take the pain out of "Send me your deck"

Reviewed on 01/02/2020

If you have ever been the founder of a startup you would know that presenting your business idea to possible investors becomes part of your everyday life. Slidebean gives me the tool to easily change a presentation to suit the conversation I'm about to have. I also use Slidebean for product demos and business calls.

Pros

Slidebean is super easy to use but the best part is how "slick" your presentations look. PLUS you can share and track your presentation with others. Awesome!

Cons

There is nothing to not like about this software.

Excellent app to create visual and dynamic Presentations

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Excellent app to create very professional and visual presentations, with the possibility to share with other people and track it.

Pros

Excellent app that I love to create professional presentations. The Best think is that you can add a tracking when you share it, so you can check who opens it and who doesn't. I like all the templates and very visual dashboard.

Cons

I don't like that the number of templates is very limited and the number graphics, too. I miss the possibility to use a free picture library to implement and get better results.