Vagaro

4.7 (2,624)
Salon, wellness & fitness scheduling and business software

(2,624)
4.6/5
Customer Support Software

Sean a T.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Good value for the price

Reviewed on 04/02/2019

Pros

I set this software up for a massage therapist shop. It was for an individual who needed to contract out 2 services, yoga and massage therapy. In order to do that, we had to buy 2 subscriptions what was sort of a pain. However, the ease of use of software was great. There's integration into yelp and facebook. It integrates right into your google calendar which is super important for people that are really busy. Also its way cheaper than mind body so that's a bonus.

They provide everything you need in order to setup a successful massage shop or whatever in fitness you are doing. They even take credit card for services. If you swipe it on your phone in the mobile app, it will ask you for a tip. On ipad, it doesn't.

Also vagaro allows you to rebook an appointment on the spot which I found very convenient for rebookings.

Cons

It was really hard to setup multiple services within the shop. I had to setup yoga and massage under 2 different employees but the same name, with 2 different google calendars. It was really messy. It works best when you have employees and can set them up under services they provide, if your solo and provide more than 1 service that aren't related, its hard.

Priya S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best Streamlined Software for Your Business

Reviewed on 09/12/2021

I love how streamlined all the processes are from the back end to the clients' end.

Pros

As a Solo Esthetician, Vagaro has been a life saver! I opened my business with only a few months notice and Booking, Electronic Payments, Reports, Website Menu, etc were all the least of my worries thanks to Vagaro. My clients love how easy it is to book through social media and to access my schedule. Not to mention a great place to find local businesses for other services needed. There are so many other booking websites out there--but recently witnessing other solo estheticians switch over to Vagaro proved how efficient this software is. You literally only need the Vagaro app!

Cons

This is not really a gripe, but you do have to take the time to watch the video tutorials and read support articles to educate yourself on this app. There are SO many features so it helps to set aside the time to learn what is offered and test things out. I am still learning about all of the features one year later, which is amazing.

GlossGenius and Booksy

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

I like how the EMV reader can be added for checkout in addition to the reports which are easy to transfer for bookkeeping purposes. Everything is tracked efficiently based on my research of other products.
Martika P.

Vagaro Customer service TERRIBLE & Unreliable & Misleading

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

The platform is designed for salon business, however be prepared to do things Independantly and figure it out on your own. In terms of functioning there are glitched and We he Customer service is Terrible at giving the right advice. I created a birthday campaign to personalize emails for my clients and contacted customer service to make sure I sent it on individual dates. I was reassured it would and it instead sent to all my clients. That was just the tip of the ices berg for me. Be sure to double check and screen shot that any widgets or add one you did not purchase are disabled and off so you won’t be charged. Screen shot to protect yourself even when you know. Vagaro Customer services won’t take responsibility they will
Just blame you and charge you for it. If your savy with navigating booking platforms on your own it’s a good app if you run into glitches and rely on customer service forget it it’s garbage

Jason R.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best Value For Real

Reviewed on 23/10/2021

Pros

Auto drafting, session tracking, point of sale of services and products ease of use and modification of sale and scheduling formats.

Cons

Honestly the only thing is waiting for deposits. 24 turn around would be great vs waiting for specific business days. This hasn't been an issue at all just a preference

WellnessLiving

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

overpriced because of reputation only. I used them for year when all of a sudden they got rid of all their starter programs for less then 125 plus they didnt offer to grandfather prior customer that had been loyal for years before they nearly doubled their prices.

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Customer service, development of POS took what felt like forever while being billed for a system that wasn't completely available for use.
Alivia P.

Vagaro Review

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Overall, I enjoy Vagaro and think it is easy to navigate and user friendly.

Pros

Very self explanatory and you can easily navigate around the app, even for someone who is not tech savvy. Clients have told me it is very simple to book an appointment online as well, even better!

Cons

Sometimes Vagaro pro on mobile will take a while to load, or will lag. Sometimes it doesn't always save my information when products are updated.

Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

More booking capacity and I can keep everything in one place

Square Payments

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

More capacity and navigation tools.
Rhonda B.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Multi functional, Easy to use and setup

Reviewed on 20/11/2021

Customer service id helpful and readily available.

Pros

I love that I can do my scheduling, SOAP notes and payment processing with one program. Vagaro imported all of my client data from my former scheduling program.

Cons

I have only just started using the product and can not think of a negative so far.

Kevin M.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 17/11/2021

Pros

So far, it has been great. The software is clean and simple to use. Clients like the look of the platform and I am looking forward to developing my business further with Vagaro.

Cons

I do not like that there is no two-way sync with my Google Calendar, comparable competitors have this feature.

Tynne H.

• Customer Support Software

Customer Service Knows Me Well!

Reviewed on 31/08/2016

We've been using Vagaro since opening in Feb 2015 and we've seen many changes and updates and 99% of them have been fabulous. The development team is pretty receptive to new ideas and I see requests that we've made become a "new feature" many times so I know they are listening to the needs of their customer.
Customer Service Chat knows me well... even though I wonder if they do a quick game of "Rock...Paper....Scissors" when they see me pop up on chat they're always happy to answer a question and walk us through something. :)
The software itself is very user friendly and most of our clients say that the online booking features are fast and easy!
I have no doubt that Vagaro will get better as they grow more customers. I'm sure for the independent service provider the core needs are 100% met. As larger salons join Vagaro the features that bigger salon/spas need and want will be added.
Thanks Team Vagaro for a great booking/business software!
~Tyne & Team Zoi'A Spa & Salon

Pros

Easy to use for both Staff and Online Booking for Clients.
Staff loves the App to keep an eye on booking.
Marketing tools are a good business driver.
Business reports are getting better with every update.
Online tutorials are great for new staff learning system.
Online chat option is AWESOME!
Customer Service is A+

Cons

-Cancelation/ Waiting List needs to be better- it's currently not useable for the large number of requests we have for a cancelation list.
-We've had some retail snafu's but those are getting better as well.
-Marketing promos could use a "retail" option.
-Checkout could have some updated options like a "hold in cart" so if you have to interrupt a sale you don't lose everything you put in checkout screen.

Sarah M.

• Customer Support Software

Vagaro is still my go to!

Reviewed on 17/11/2021

Pros

It's actually quite easy to use, and if you have a question, someone always seems to be available through phone support to walk you through it. The reports on services done, and average cost, client retention, etc is also pretty cool to have. My clients that don't pre-book their appointments find it easy to book online as well, I can approve or reject the appointments as I see fit, and of course the reminders for your clients! Emails and text messages. No show/missed appointment rates are much lower because of this feature, you can choose to send a few reminders!

Cons

Cost for me is huge. 420$/year to have your appointment book digitalized.... I considered switching to a new booking system, as my debit machine company offers one free online appointment booking, but I really like vagaro and would hate to lose all of my detailed reports. I wish you could just pay a one time software fee, or a yearly membership at a reduced rate.

Deangela S.

Happy Customer of Vagaro

Reviewed on 10/12/2021

I love Vagaro,I will continue to be a customer.

Pros

I love that this software makes my business look very professional.

Cons

This software does not offer room for clothing retail containing different sizing of one of the same items.

Cynthia N.

Love Vagaro!

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

Pros

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

Cons

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

Michael S.

GOD send

Reviewed on 30/07/2021

For a small chair rental salon with no receptionist because there's no need for one, the online booking for customers and especially the reminders 3 days and day before are priceless...and being able to book 24/7 no matter if at home , eating out, rehab, or hospitalized with covid..I can work anywhere. except prison ,no shoelaces, no belt and sure as sh#* no cell phone..lol... just kidding about eating out, ill never book a customer when eating.

Pros

integration wasn't difficult , even if your not technology savvy its still very easy to learn and setup . Stylists and customers love it! from reminders to booking . Ease of use is very impressive with both. And as Stylists we have not even tapped into the full or depth of tools that vagaro offers. Iv'e tried others and hands down Vagaro is a win/win for you and customers. There's a video tutorial for every feature . My wish to grow salon or to multiple salons to take full advantage of the minds that built and continue to maintain/improve the perfection of Vagaro.... "Very Grateful"

Cons

No complaints and every now and then we'll hear something didn't work . But it's usually the User, the Cell service or Internet. NO COMPLAINTS VAGARO. I really don't have a complaint....unless you have the capability to read my mind , print real money, oh! let me customize my OWN colors , i love the Vagaro orange , sometimes black.....lol...keep up the great work!!!

Jennifer E.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic for this one-woman show

Reviewed on 28/06/2021

Very affordable booking/confirmation system, credit card processing, inventory management and reports included, these are my baseline needs and Vagaro fulfills them 90% well. They were very helpful when signing up and helped me import most of my needed info, not perfectly, but pretty well. That is the end of actual human interaction though and sometimes an actual HUMAN customer service conversation by phone would be appreciated.

Pros

Very easy to use on both desktop and mobile; great price for what you get, especially for a small or individual practice--calendar, email/sms confirmations, online booking (if you choose to use that); reports (though either I haven't found some yet or they could be improved, i.e. I accept checks and it gives me a total for check deposit, but not the # of checks); integrated payment system takes clear and fair CC fees out as they occur, COVID clean checkout can send signature/gratuity page to clients mobile; a la carte pricing, i.e. I needed "forms" for sending COVID forms, but can cancel that portion anytime and save $10/mo if not needed; Inventory management--could be improved, but for around $30/mo, can't be beat from what I've found.

Cons

Deposit reports: how many checks are in the total that I need to deposit for a period of time? Would save me from adding all checks manually to see if amounts match; Inventory: To adjust current inventory items, it seems I need to do it item by item... they have a "mass edit", but I have never figured out how to get it to work for me and I HAVE contacted support about this issue, the back and forth chat is exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the computer for a reason and the chat ends. Pricing on Service items: There should be a button to allow the pricing to show in the Appt and/or confirmation emails, if I want the price to show, I have to make it part of the Service title, thus when my prices change, I have to change each of those titles manually. I have clients who like to prewrite checks and they need to easily know the price ahead of time.

Schedulicity and MassageBook

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

Booker was great for the individual or small business when they first came on the scene, now their minimum price (with fantastic features, online booking/sales whether you want them or not) is $129/month, that is ridiculous for one person to pay and they didn't want to work with me even though I'd been with them for over 10 years (when it was $25/month for an individual to have all of those things). I understand inflation, but clearly they only wanted to work with larger accounts and that is their business decision to make.

Booker

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Inventory management was the big reason, I don't believe either of the above had them at the time....
Michele M.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Pros

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Cons

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Rosy

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

At the time, Phorest has some things to work out being that their were difference between UK and US based salons. Also their pricing was much higher.

Phorest

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Ease of use. We are a new salon, first time salon owner. This was our transition from an appoint book with manual entries. The training and support Vagaro provides is great.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Tatiyana B.

• Customer Support Software

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Pros

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Cons

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Square Appointments, Booker, and Rosy

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

The last one I was with was Mindbody. After the pandemic I found that Mindbody was failing as a company. Their customer service plummeted and I did not feel like I was paying for that quality anylonger. The merchant fees were outrageously expensive. The quality of the software was not the same and I was no longer happy with their service.

Schedulicity and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Cost! It looked good for the price. It was pretty straight forward and seemed like it had all the features I was looking for when I made the switch.

Response from Vagaro

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Melinda W.

• Customer Support Software

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

Pros

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

Cons

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

Glofox and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Affordability, customer service, and better product.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Liana C.

Great Software with many features

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

Pros

I really liked the email and text confirmations, email marketing feature.

Cons

I feel like there could be an text to software window where clients could send messages thru to their service provider instead of your personal phone number.
Also when an appt is booked with a specific service provider and the client receives confimation email . Sometimes the client responds to the email but it goes directly to the owner rather then the actual service provider. Is there a way to direct those emails to the service provider?

Rosy

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

Mindbodys prices were becoming too expensive for my budget

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

the price was better and offered more features

Response from Vagaro

Hi Liana, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Yeefah T.

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Reviewed on 22/01/2021

Pros

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Cons

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Booksy

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

I had a lot of problems using this CMS software. The cost of the service was high and the problems many. It didn't make sense to keep paying that much for problems. It did not feel like it was designed well for spas, salons or barbershops. There were a lot of things vital to my needs that I could not do

Thryv

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

The customer service was not as available as Vagaro. There were some services that booksy did not offer that Vagaro did.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Elizabeth M.

Easy to setup and use

Reviewed on 17/01/2021

Pros

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

Cons

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Schedulicity, MassageBook, Noterro, and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

Square had JUST started to offer forms for clients to fill out, and because they just released that feature, it was in a terrible state. First time clients needed to fill out AT LEAST 4 forms, sometimes up to 6 depending on what they were coming in for. Square would have me send each of those forms out individually. So a first time client would receive not only the booking email and reminder email, but 4 separate emails for paperwork. Who has time for that?!

Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

All the other products were missing a component I was wanting. Some didn't have a good booking site. Some didn't include a POS system. Some were just too expensive. Vagaro was the most similar to Square, but better.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Joanne L.

• Customer Support Software

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

Pros

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

Cons

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Amy S.

• Customer Support Software

Best value for features, support level & price

Reviewed on 27/12/2020

I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Pros

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

Cons

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

MB is okay but the software limitations made all kinds of important things confusing like financial reports. For years I gave them thoughtful feedback but there was never an investment in the software improving in the slightest way. Vagaro is the opposite of this, constantly implementing customer feedback.

MassageBook

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

I used Square Appointments between Massagebook and Vagaro. I still use Square for my email marketing as I like it much more than Vagaro's. Square is wonderful with fantastic service as well. They are just limited and do not offer the HIPPA compliance, intake forms, memberships, rewards program that Vagaro does.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Kendall J.

Vagaro is FANTASTIC for Retail and Spa

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Fantastic. We are very pleased with Vagaro. Though there are a few things that we would like to see improved, overall, the software is spectacular for our business. We appreciate the partnership we have with Vagaro.

Pros

Vagaro is extremely user friendly. Our staff adapted immediately. The software is similar to other software on the market, therefore, it is an easy transition. Transitioning from our former software (Booker) was fluid. Vagaro was very helpful. The chat feature is priceless. Being able to resolve issues and/or get advice on best practices within a few minutes is worth its weight in gold.

Cons

There are a few functionality issues for the type of business that we conduct. We are a cryospa. We offer memberships to clients and there is little versatility in the membership option. In addition, there is a "glitch" in the check-out process that we see regularly. If a patron purchases a package and uses that package in the same transaction, the session does not deduct from the packages. Ex. Patron purchases 10 visits and uses one during the same visit, after checking the patron out, the package still shows 10 visits remaining when there should be 9. There are "fixes" or ways to finagle or adjust the account but that is time consuming and redundant.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Kendall, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Sara S.

Great Booking System

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

It has over all been pretty great especially now that they give notice when updates are happening and the system goes down.

Pros

The Customer service has quick response and my customers find it user friendly

Cons

Well first of all I know over 1000 stylist use this yet our industry is not listed in the pick an industry choice. So in case you don't know it is called the beauty industry, not cosmetics and not consumer services.
Any how I do wish the reports were more streamlined some how I do feel like I always need to go to a different screen to find out different reports.

SalonBiz and Rosy

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

To include retail sales and better service options.

DaySmart Salon

Recommended by my salon coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Response from Vagaro

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Amanda B.

We love Vagaro

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

Pros

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Cons

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Autumn M.

• Customer Support Software

Great App for your business.

Reviewed on 09/11/2020

My experience has been positive so far but it does have some problems that need to be worked on so the system can be the best on the market Ever!

Pros

I love the fact that I can easily book a client and rebook a client. The calendar is set up very nicely and organized. I have used a lot of systems in the past and this one is the best I have used. I love that I can also easily move a client's appointment to a different day and time without cancelling and rescheduling it.

Cons

I do not like that the software has some problem when a client is searching (anytime) for a service in vagaro and my page does not show up because (anytime) doesn't mean (anytime) it means at that moment. Which is very frustrating because anytime should mean search anytime. With covid and hours changing that is causing us to lose business because our company is only by appointment. This needs to be fixed. I also do not like that you can't add time in for cleaning. With covid happening I should be able to have a time slot that is for cleaning 30 minutes so a client cannot book during that time. Another flaw.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Autumn, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!