Vagaro

Axel
  • Industry: Automotive

It's great but unnecessary

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

It's awesome really really awesome but like I said is not necessary for small companys, maybe if you grow up in the future it is a better idea. Is your decision.

Pros

It's a good option for organize all the company schedule, there are so many functions for all, anyone can use this and is not necessary to know about this software, is so intuitive.

Cons

I really thing that is unnecessary beacuse you can do a lot of this things in other app for free, but some functions are only in this app that made it better. If you don't have the money for pay this, I really recommend use your phone calendar or something like that.

Google Calendar

It's free

Google Calendar

free

Response from Vagaro

Hello Axel. We appreciate the review. We'll definitely take your feedback into consideration.

Keyone
  • Industry: Hospitality

Oh how I love Vagaro!!

Reviewed on 18/03/2024

A few words : EXCELLENT, STREAMLINED SERVICE AND MAKES MY DAY FLOW

A few words : EXCELLENT, STREAMLINED SERVICE AND MAKES MY DAY FLOW

Pros

I love how streamlined it has become in my work/life balance. It's almost like my boss dictating when I can or cannot have the day off. It just helps in many ways with me mapping out my day and as a big plus I can link it with my Apple Watch.

Cons

Honestly I'll need a while to think about if I had any complaints in the past but for now I'm just gonna enjoy my experience.

Scott
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Don't Waste Your Time

Reviewed on 04/06/2024

Pros

It looks great. I switched from a different EHR because this looked like it had more options, better options.

Cons

You can't fully set up your profile until you migrate you information over. Once you do that, you cannot do it again, so if you are continuing to use your old software while to get Vagaro setup, you can't update it again later. If you cancel, they continue to charge you, even if aren't using it, or can't use it. The promise features that are still in development, so when you try to incorporate them, you're told they are not available yet. Just offer a good product and and let people leave if it doesn't work. Charging on the front end before you get set up, and charge them again when they try and leave, just so annoying!

Response from Vagaro

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would like to clarify a few points to ensure there is no confusion.

You can set up your profile without completing the data migration first. If you're using your old software while setting up Vagaro, ensure your data is fully transferred before completing the migration. If an additional import is needed you can let our imports team know what additional data may need to be transferred.

You can cancel your account at any time, though signing up with a merchant account does involve a 12-month contract. You should not be charged if you cancel your account. If this has happened, please contact our support team to investigate this matter.

We are very transparent with all the features we offer and are always enhancing our software. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to reach out to us!

Cory

Great Med Spa office organizing tool

Reviewed on 04/04/2024

Wonderful! It is used by several members of our staff for various aspects of our clinic operations.

Pros

Ease of use and affordability! Also, HIPAA compliance, inventory tracking, & online booking! This is THE program that holds our clinic together and allows us to continue to operate effectively.

Cons

Sometimes, it doesn’t connect well through our WiFi firewall for some reason, but it’s easy enough to hotspot for access if/when this happens.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

• Customer Support Software

As a small business Owner, Smart choice to deal daily activities.

Reviewed on 24/11/2023

As a small business owner, Vagaro is really helpful. By using the Vagaro app, users can easily appoint the service.
On my end, its very easy to set , and learn the basics, such as scheduling auto reminders and emails for customers. It has the option to identify roles like owner, sales customer service bookkeeper, etc., so I can easily divide tasks.

Pros

Simple to configure and set up; proper guidelines are available for that
As a small business owner, it is difficult to handle all the responsibilities associated with running a business. Vagaro really helps me to divide tasks and set automated reminders and emails.
Payment options also secure here.

Cons

Paying the swipe fee for every credit card transaction is kind of a headache for me. It's a good option to take a one-time payment, like in this situation.

Alyssa
  • Industry: Veterinary Software

Avid vagaro user

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

Pros

I am fortunate enough that all the cosmetic places I go to (hair, nail, eyebrows, spay) use the Vagaro software. There I have been using Vagaro for years and I love it. It is easy to use, they remind me of appointments and I can add multiple services to my cart. It's easy for me to share with friends and family as well, and it is just as easy to follow with the older generation.

Cons

I like the dark mode featuers on iPhone and Vagaro does not have that but that is not a big deal. Other than that, I have no complaints. It is easy to schedule, cancel appointments and see when your providers have availability.

Amber
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Nice but expensive

Reviewed on 07/06/2024

Pros

Set up was very nice and it was easy to navigate

Cons

To expensive for a very small salon so I went with a different platform

Response from Vagaro

Thank you for your feedback about our software! We're sorry to see you go, but if you ever decide to reconsider Vagaro in the future, we'd be happy to review your billing and customize our services to fit your needs. The great thing about Vagaro is its à la carte system, which allows us to grow and adapt alongside your business.

Kristen
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great but could use a few bug fixes.

Reviewed on 02/07/2024

Pros

What I like most is how easy it is so set up an appointment and select a service.

Cons

Making an account and logging in can be quite difficult. Also, making any adjustments to a appointment can be a pain.

daniel
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Friendly interface

Reviewed on 25/06/2024

Pros

Easy to use and set up and the app interface is user friendly.

Cons

Nothing! The app has everything we need!

Rubi
  • Industry: Legal Services

Scheduling at it's finest

Reviewed on 03/06/2024

Pros

The ease of clients to book and pay for appointments.

Cons

Clients availability may not always work.

Cassandra

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use / lacking functionality

Reviewed on 03/02/2020

I used Vagaro for a couple years but got rid of it because of how often their site would crash or freeze. I gave it another try after years with a desktop software because I was looking for a cloud based booking company . It was catostrophic to my salon . They didn’t transfer most of what was promised ( that I paid for) . I spend 3 days transferring all of my own things ( services products etc) then when I ran my payroll was all calculated wrong by hundreds of dollars . No one could tell me why . If is impossible to get a hold of anyone to speak to when you need help and when how do finally they act like they could care less. The functionality and detail just is not there ,

Pros

It was very easy to use and figure out without and specific training . I also like the online booking features and website they give you.

Cons

There is no ability to void any transaction when a mistake is made . Also their customer service is awful . Also I was led to believe they had a time clock when in actuality their do not unless you make an additional purchase of cards and a swipe machine .

Iris Works

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

I was looking for a cloud based booking system as opposed to a software one

DaySmart Salon

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

I did not choose it. I ended up using a cloud based version of salon iris .
Mavis

Starting Back Post Covid-19

Reviewed on 18/01/2024

Overall, I am very pleased using Vagaro software. It allows my clients and customers to book online, to cancel an appointment and reschedule if needed, saving me time. I can go in and change the look of my Vagaro site whenever I want. The software allows me to send email blast for little or no cost. It's a great way to stay in contact with your clients and customers. There's a lot to like about Vagaro!

Pros

I pretty much like everything about Vagaro. The software is very easy to use and even if you get stuck, Vagaro has a university where you can take a class on how to use Vagaro or a specific task you're trying to perform.
I find that the price was well within my budget for a software program that has all of what you need to build a successful business compared to other programs.

Cons

I think the thing I like least about Vagaro is the fact that the add-on functions cost extra. To feature your business on Vagaro, its an extra fee, and also it's extra to develop a form, it's the little extra fees that really adds up, especially when your building your business.

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Acuity Scheduling was a little difficult for me to use. I only used Square for checking out clients. Vagaro was something I was familiar with using, so I wanted to stick with something I already knew.
HEATHER

Smart choice

Reviewed on 02/01/2020

Pros

I love how easy the setup is. Vagaro walks you through every part of the software so you know exactly what to do and how to use it. Additional features are more advance. Love the build in marketing features and how easy it was to link to my personal website.

Cons

cost of additional features. started at $25/ month now to get everything I need I was close to what I was paying for other software companies. However, the customer service is far better.

Booker and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

price/ outdated. harder to do marketing through their software. too many steps. lots of error codes and it got to the point almost everyday something was wrong.

Millennium

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Customer service, easy to use. updated marketing. looks more professional than others.

Response from Vagaro

Hello Heather,

We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our software and our Support team! You are correct, the price does incrementally increase with the level of use - Vagaro is $25 a month for a single user and $10 for each additional user on your account up to seven total users. Anything above and beyond seven users are free. We also offer premium features such as credit card processing, email & text marketing, online forms and check-in app which attract an additional fee.

Our Support staff is here to answer any additional questions you may have or walk you through the full functionality of the software, to ensure you are getting the most value for your money. Don't hesitate to reach out to us via phone at (925) 464-1932, or send an email to [email protected] and one of our agents will respond quickly.

Regards,
Dan C.

Katrina

Part time gal

Reviewed on 26/01/2020

The financial tracking and break downs are very simple and easy.

The financial tracking and break downs are very simple and easy.

Pros

I really love that with this software, everything is pretty much in one place. The POS is relatively easy to use and I havent had many issues at all. The customization adds a nice flair as well.

Cons

There are only TWO things that come to mind.

1. I wish I could set certain days through out the month and not necessarily certain weekly hours. I am a part time worker and I work a random three days every week. My clients are not allowed to book through the online part because I cant pick the days I will be available without it being a reoccurring weekly schedule. If it is, I havent figured it out and would love to know how to do so!

2. Fridays/ weekends it takes FOREVER to get my transfer into my bank. Its very frustrating at times due to the fact that I am a very small business and don't have large transactions frequently.

Schedulicity

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

I used the old pen & paper style schedule book and always found myself telling people that I didnt have my appointment book on me. Now I always do because its right on my phone and has been very convenient for my business and has helped it grow.

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

My coworker uses it and she told me that it made doing her taxes easier to accomplish without the stress and that is right up my ally!
Caitlyn

Recommend

Reviewed on 15/05/2020

Vagaro helps me organize all of my forms, treatment notes, and private yoga notes all in one safe place.

Pros

I use this software to manage my yoga and massage business. It is a very affordable option that offers the same features as other software for less than half the price. I've turned several friends on to this software and they all agree it is easy to use and easy on the wallet.

Cons

Most of my qualms with this software have been updated and fixed! They are constantly adding to the capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

Mindbody was incredibly pricey, not as user friendly according to staff, and doesn't have as many integration options.

Mindbody

Response from Vagaro

Hi Caitlyn, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Benjamin

• Customer Support Software

Exactly what I was looking for

Reviewed on 10/09/2020

Before Vagaro, we had one system for point of sale, one system for booking and a third for customer information management. We wanted a system that would do all of that and move our business to the next level. Vagaro was the answer to that, bar none.
To have everything in one software package eliminates errors we were making when entering in things in multiple places previously. The reporting is top notch and the ability to access everything remotely from our phones and see appointments and transactions in real-time is a great benefit.

Pros

We were looking for one single system that could do everything for our business. Point of sale, booking, inventory, online booking, excellent reporting, custom forms, email/text marketing, etc. Vagaro has it all. It's one complete package that we can access remotely and via our phones at any time.

Cons

While this software was made mostly for Salons with numerous Stylists (Service Providers), it took a big of tweaking and being creative when setting it up for us. With us being a Sauna Studio, clients don't book people, they book actual rooms. There was a little bit of a learning curve on how to set that up properly but it works brilliantly now. I wish there was a little more customization on some deep settings, but all in all, I can't complain at all.

ZENOTI

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

We wanted one program to do everything, and after researching Vagaro and trying the Free Trial, it was absolutely what we wanted...and more.

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Zenoti was way, way too expensive for a small business such as us and YoureOnTime didn't offer recurring payments (for memberships). They look to be great products (especially YoureOnTime), but they just didn't fit our needs 100%.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Benjamin, thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Tatiyana

• Customer Support Software

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Pros

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Cons

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Booker , Rosy , and Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

The last one I was with was Mindbody. After the pandemic I found that Mindbody was failing as a company. Their customer service plummeted and I did not feel like I was paying for that quality anylonger. The merchant fees were outrageously expensive. The quality of the software was not the same and I was no longer happy with their service.

Mindbody and Schedulicity

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Cost! It looked good for the price. It was pretty straight forward and seemed like it had all the features I was looking for when I made the switch.

Response from Vagaro

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Michelle
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to Setup

Reviewed on 29/01/2023

other than the con above all is good. that is why i stayed with them and didn't go with the square for booking appointments. Once you get used to everything vagaro has to offer going somewhere else is hard.

Pros

I like just about everything about this software. I have used alot of them and this one is far the best in terms of setting up- very easy to do doesn't require alot of time on your part. It has a lot of features included with set price but if you want to upgrade then you do based on your usage. Now i use the POS system because of the creditcard feature. It costs additional $10 a month for the online part of it but it was worth it to me. and depending on how much your sales are it could cost additional $10 a month too.

Cons

The only con i see so far is we have a cancellation fee of 1/2 of service and we are trying to figure out if we wanted to charge say like $50 instead of the full 1/2 - just wondering if we can override that . It is all so new to us. One more thing - it would be nice to if we could decide on the certain clients who abuse the cancellation thing to put something on their chart - what i have done is for online booking require acceptance so we can do that.

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

the square just had to many addons $$ i might have saved a few dollars maybe but having to put in all my services everything i have with vagaro that would have been a nightmare and i really didn't want to give up my off days for it.
Elise

• Customer Support Software

Vagaro is a key component to my small business.

Reviewed on 24/06/2023

Overall Vagaro is a great system that helps my small business run smoothly. And I love how easy customer service is to get a hold of.

Pros

I have been using Vagaro for almost 6 years and still love it! As a small business owner is it challenging to juggle all roles of a business; owner, service provider, secretary ,customer service, book keeper, etc. Vagaro really helps in taking a lot of the day to day operations off my shoulders. The online booking and appointment reminders are amazing and save me so much valuable time! And having access to my business data at just the click of a button is amazing.

Cons

One of my least favorite features is having to pay a swipe fee for each credit card transaction on top of my monthly fee. And paying extra to utilize other features such as online gift card purchasing. It would be nice if everything was one flat fee each month.

Square Payments and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Vagaro has better customer service and is easier to operate.
Annie

• Customer Support Software

So far the customer support has been great, and I love they have classes each Monday.

Reviewed on 08/12/2017

Pros

One vary cool thing about Vagaro is when you sign up as a single business owner or someone with a whole team, the encouraging words "You got this!" Made me smile. I knew this system would be a good fit if it could encourage me along the way to growing my business! What other company does that? The price seems vary reasonable and I love how my clients will get text reminders automatically after booking an appointment with me. Its so important these days as we can get so busy and forget an important appointment. Vagaro Pro seems to be vary user friendly and will be painless to train others to use. I have only been using Vagaro for a few weeks now for the free trial and I love the ease of navigation this program offers. I have used other computer systems and for the price I feel I will be getting quality for the investment. I have called tech support twice now and each time I have called with a question it seems as though the tech support team member was truly happy to help me. I also love how they offer classes weekly. This will be a great way to help me to continue to learn and train my staff. I have been in transition moving my business and location. The option to transfer all my client data from a spread sheet or my cell pone has been so helpful and a time saver. I feared I was going to have to enter each client one by one, but the import option made it so easy and only took a few minutes to do. I will be telling other business owners about this booking system. Its great!

Cons

One thing if find frustrating with most electronics is that the options change with different devices. The same is true with booking stytems. I was able to down load the Vagaro app for my cell phone, but not my desk top. It would be nice not to have to log on each time on my desk top, and just rather click an icon and my books open for me like it does on my cell phone. I would also like the open to test trial the Vagaro credit card services, but that is not included in the trial. One things I found challenging is customizing my service menu. Vagaro has so many services already input in the statement I have had to go through and delete many services I do not offer as well and filtering through the descriptions of each service I do want to keep. It would make it more simple to keep the service menu empty so the business owner can customize without having to delete and edit prices for services they want. Though, may be helpful to someone brand new to the industry. I also do not care for my clients to have access to online booking. I would rather be in charge when a guest needs a reservation so we give proper timing for each individual service. The only valuable thing for online booking would be for more guest control. I do not want to that up or maybe the idea is just too new for me. Also, you don't know is booking. Everything is so electronic these days. I would rather talk to a real person about my reservation then just book online, thinking costumer service communication.

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Vagaro is a double edged sword

Reviewed on 06/05/2024

when i pointed this stuff out to support, they gaslighted me pretty hard, saying if I wanted that sort of functionality (not having my clients have to perform 3-5 clicks to get to the right service/product)

that i should buy their hosted web design? ummm no im good i dont want to build a website on their platform

They seem friendly but if you ask any technical questions they have been trained to sidestep them and offer solutions that are more beneficial to Vagaro than your spa/salon etc.

Be careful!!!

Pros

pretty straightforward to setup - the onboarding was weird bc they wouldn't allow multiple stakeholders to attend the onboarding meeting from multiple accounts?

Cons

You should carefully decide whether you want to support Vagaro - here's why.

The #1 reason we initially were looking at integrating Vagaro into our business was seamless bookings.

They offer a pretty robust backend that makes it easy to add products/services and schedule them to a calendar.

Unfortunately, if you want a very frictionless experience for your potential customers to book an appointment, there is a dangerous trade-off.

#1: where your reviews live

Vagaro's software prominently highlights / promotes leaving reviews on THEIR platform, which in the end benefits Vagaro's landing pages (which they rank on Google for local services, then they promote your competitors to that platform)

#2 if you want to direct link to specific services or products you sell with a booking widget, you can't do that on your own website. You have to generate a link and send people to Vagaro.com

This is problematic because now your potential customer/client is on a website which advertises your competitors.

Response from Vagaro

Thank you for sharing your insights and concerns regarding your experience with Vagaro. We strive to provide the best possible service, and your feedback is invaluable to us.

At Vagaro, we offer personalized onboarding sessions for a one-on-one experience, along with weekly live webinars designed to help multiple users become familiar with our software. Additionally, you have the option to create direct links to your services in your Service/Class menu. It's important to note that your landing page features your business only.

We value transparency and continuous improvement. Your feedback plays a crucial role in our efforts to enhance our software. You can submit suggestions and ideas for improvement on feedback.vagaro.com. Rest assured, we take your concerns seriously and are committed to addressing them to the best of our ability.

Your satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate your ongoing support.

Sarry

Give it a go

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

I just wish there was a little more to Vagaro when it comes to business essentials. It is really important for owners to track their numbers without having to do extra work and I just wish there was more there. I also wish that texting was a part of the program seeing as how contactless is the way to go but to charge an arm and a leg is a bit much. I get that new ideas are coming up and the actual subscription isn't expensive, but don't up-charge us because technology changes and you see it as a way to get money from us. I also wish there was an option for split payments of more than one credit card. I wish that they did NOT charge a fee for us to accept credit card tips. A few ideas and ways to help.

Pros

This software is pretty easy to use and it allows us to check our schedules anytime

Cons

There are always pros and cons, for me sometimes it's the reliability that bothers me. Sometimes appointments will not show and clients get a confirmation which is frustrating. I also don't like the way the company handles its credit card processing especially during covid, it would be nice not to have to pay an extra free when it comes to storing cards in the system. I also didn’t like how little resources there are for reports or how little the software offers you a boost when you pay for a service to "get noticed" otherewise everything is pretty standard.

Response from Vagaro

Thank you for your review, if you have any ideas about how we can improve the software you can share them at feedback.vagaro.com

Joanne

• Customer Support Software

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

Pros

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

Cons

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Crystal

Do Not Purchase Vagaro Pay Desk

Reviewed on 03/10/2022

It’s sad because I do love Vagaros booking system but unfortunately I was threatened my account will close as soon as I dispute this with my credit card.

Pros

I like the booking system and app it worked great for my salon

Cons

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] I had received my package containing a pay desk system a scanner and a EMV reader from Vagaro.
this whole system which cost me $1270.72 Canadian dollars after tax.
I had called the Vagaro sales team to ask specific questions about the system before purchasing. I purchased the system [SENSITIVE CONTENT]so I either called that day or the day before.
I called to make sure that this system was not just a booking tool to run Vagaro and asked if I can run my whole business from it like a tablet could. I used a specific example asking if I could run Spotify from it. The salesman assured me that I could in fact do all of this and never once indicated that the system only supports certain apps.
I stated that I was falsely sold an item that does not operate in the way I was informed it would and would like to return this item and receive a refund. I was told I could not return this item and that Vagaro does not take any returns, I asked to speak with a manager and was told I could not. I have called back 2x since and both times left with no response to why I can’t be refunded other then I signed and acknowledged the refund policy. I had said I was aware of the refund policy but again I signed it with the intention that I was being sold something completely different therefore having no need to return it.

Response from Vagaro

When purchasing hardware we make our policy very clear that we do not offer returns or refunds. We do, however, offer a one-year warranty for all of our hardware products. We are happy to troubleshoot, answer questions, and help educate you on our products. The Pay Desk does come with Google Chrome web browser, which allows you to navigate to Spotify.com. Our support team is available 24/7, so if you have further questions on how to use your Pay Desk please reach out, we are happy to help.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Consumer Services

The Ultimate Business Companion for Salon Pros

Reviewed on 04/10/2023

Vagaro has been an absolute game-changer for me and my business. Its accessibility, user-friendliness, top-notch customer support, and valuable tutorials have made it an indispensable tool in my day-to-day operations. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting out, I highly recommend giving Vagaro a try – it's a game-changer for anyone in the service industry.

Pros

One of the standout features of Vagaro is its incredible accessibility. Whether I'm at home or on the road, I can effortlessly access my calendar and see my entire schedule at a glance. The platform is super easy to navigate, making it a breeze to set up appointments, manage client information, and handle all aspects of my business. And if ever I do run into a hurdle, their customer service team is there to assist. Vagaro offers an extensive library of tutorials that have been incredibly helpful in mastering the platform. These tutorials cover a wide range of topics and have been like a personal guide, helping me make the most out of Vagaro's features. Another feature I've especially come to appreciate is Vagaro's credit card processing service. It's seamless and efficient, making it an excellent option to collect deposits from new clients. It not only simplifies the payment process but also adds a layer of professionalism to my business. This online booking platform has truly transformed the way I manage my business.

Cons

The functionality of this software and app fit my needs as a salon owner, but if I had to share anything that could be perceived as a negative, it would have to be that the software itself could be aesthetically better and I wish clocking in & out via the app was easier.