Vagaro Reviews

Federico
  • Industry: Banking

Great tool to Manage your Appointments and Scheduling

Reviewed on 01/03/2023

The Vagaro solution has really exceed our expectations, we needed a solution to schedule, update and follow up our consultants appointments and this tools has become a part of our day to day operations.

Pros

Excellent tool to book appointments online, very easy to use and implement. Saved us a lot of money increasing the efficiency from our consultants performance. Our [sensitive content hidden]receive confirmations and reminders, really supporting our business.

Cons

The main issue is the price, I believe it could be a little lower, they charge per user. A free version would be awesome!

Booker

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

We changed from having our schedules in Microsoft Outlook because we needed a specialized tool that help us become more time efficient.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

While doing the cost-benefit analysis Vagaro otained the highest value.
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Excellent time management tool for startups and SMEs

Reviewed on 27/07/2023

Through the years, I've tried a number of other online scheduling tools, but Vagaro is far and away the finest option for companies of any size. Vagaro has considered every detail, including cost, usability, online tutorial videos, quality customer service, and a plethora of customizable features like gift card and credit card integration, as well as email and marketing tools.

Pros

Excellent service is a major selling point for me. Their instant messaging service is quick and simple to use. The program is constantly updated, making it seem better and better while improving its functionality.

Cons

I'm not sure I have many complaints because they seem to listen to their consumers and address any issues that arise. The biggest challenge has been teaching customers how to properly pronounce the name.

• Customer Support Software

Okay, but only because the competition is more terrible.

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

Customer service can be spotty. Their support site is reasonable for the basic cases but is severely lacking in the actual nitty gritty of running the operations-- for example issuing refunds and voiding transacions is non-intuitive. Support team ignored my request for a demo. Support team dropped entirely off of my live chat and after ignoring half of my questions, and when they were responsive didn't actually address my full question. Their 30 day trial is a bait and switch since you can't actually test or try the billing flow from the customer's prospective without paying for the first month. I wouldn't go as far as to say that they are scammy but it certainly does not leave a good impression.

Their software is feels designed for salons with a minimal attempt to hamstring it into a fitness scenarios. It can work ok for a sole proprietor in this sense but for anyone who is running a gym with more than one instructor you're stuck between a reasonably good looking piece of software lacking in many features for a reasonable(ish) price and other dated alternatives which checks for more boxes but comes with it's own baggage.

It pains me to says that I'm with this company despite all of their shortcomings. Interactions with support can be pleasant punctuated by frustration. Fairly basic things which are missing is, again frustrating. Choosing Vagaro over the competition is like choosing Comcast because the only other option is get dial up.

Pros

Vagaro is bette price than competitors and has a pretty up to date UI. It makes online reservation reasonably which is a must when trying to attract millennials. It tries to bring everything in house which could create opportunities for tighter integration. There is some hope that the software will improve as there is a lot of low hanging fruit and their CEO/Head of product has a clear strategy on how to take on the market. Support can be pleasant and responsive if you encounter the right staff. They have a lot of advanced features (though they are missing a lot of polish an finesse-- see below)

Cons

Some of the ui is non intuitive but with creative searching of the support site you can find the answer. It's better if you can get someone to handhold you through the process--- and that's a big if. Software is missing some pretty basic features:
1/ Unable to link directly to a service provider, class, workshop, package, etc. It makes it very difficult to promote these things via ads or social media
2/ E-mails lack calendar reminder attachment for people to add to their calendar
3/ Lack of a list for classes/workshops. Older populations have difficulty finding or seeing the search bar for the classes.
4/ Lacking HIPAA support despite having SOAP note support
5/ Inability to customize new client email, appointment reminders etc.
6/ Inability to run new client discounts.
7/ Inability to actually see how the customers will actually interact with the platform as documentation / demo is woefully inadequate.
8/ Workshops feature is pretty haphazardly put together. It's just a class that runs over a series of dates. No options for early bird pricing. No options for custom dates. You're better off handling workshops through eventbrite or eventbee.
9/ Inability to provide detailed feed back such as this. I'm a customer who's paying _despite_ their shortcomings. I may have even conducted more user testing on Vagaro than the employees. They seem content in having their dirty laundry aired in a public medium.

Fidelis
  • Industry: Environmental Services

• Customer Support Software

Reliever tool. I feel connected to the best option.

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

You can send reminders to your clients and it is easy to reach the right audience for your job.Its an easy hack for great success.

Pros

Vagaro is the most definitely the perfect choice for everyone else who would want to take his or her brand in another level.I use it for my fitness program and bookings.You can confidently communicate with your trainers and clients through phones with the ease use vagara and the best part of it , everything is done for free.

Cons

No complains about it so far so vagaro has done wonders for me.

Meagan

Vagaro for Salon/Spas

Reviewed on 11/12/2023

I've had no negative experiences with Vagaro and I don't see myself switching to another software any time soon.

Pros

Vagaro is very easy to use and has a lot of features that other booking software does not. The online booking software and appointment management is convenient for clients.

Cons

I do think services or products paid for with reward points should also be able to be paid partially with points if clients do not want to use all of their points. Currently it is all or nothing. For instance, if a client has 20 reward points and is purchasing a $40 product, they should be able to split the payment between points and cash. So far, this can only be done by manually removing points from their account.

GlossGenius

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

While Vagaro is slightly more expensive, there are way more features compared to GlossGenius and is a lot simpler to use.
Amber

Great Product

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

I have had a great experience with Vagaro!!!

I have had a great experience with Vagaro!!!

Pros

Very user friendly, my clients like it. I also like how you can really customize it to your likely as far as schdeuling.

Cons

It can get a little pricy with all the add on charges fro different services. I wish there was an option to charge client automatically for no shows or late cancellations

Wayne
Wayne
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

• Customer Support Software

Vagaro is a great simple platform

Reviewed on 01/01/2024

Easy to use platform to view & change appointments.

Easy to use platform to view & change appointments.

Pros

Ease of use & quick view of all available times

Cons

Ability to insert coupons for prepaid sessions or packages

Rashawn

So far so good

Reviewed on 24/01/2024

Pros

I like the easy ability for me or my clients to book appointments. everything is self explanatory. and when I need help Vagaro staff is always available and there's tutorials on everything.

Cons

The instructions for the credit car processor needs better instructions.

Alfonso
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Vagaro has helped me streamline my salon bookings and manage client information with ease.

Reviewed on 29/12/2023

Pros

User-friendly interface, easy appointment scheduling, and excellent customer support.

Cons

Lacks some advanced reporting features and integration with third-party payment processors.

Roy
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Scheduling done right

Reviewed on 12/02/2024

Pros

It schedules appointments fast and easy with a solid UI.

Cons

Found it can be difficult to find vendors not in my area to book with.

Molly

• Customer Support Software

Is Varago is good for your company?

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

With Vagaro the purpose was always selling time. FIlling up the white space on the calendar with clients and making sure you did that as efficiently and productively each day as possible in order to create growth and profit for the company. Vagaro is a tool in which you are able to do that. But for bigger salons that need more details, reports, numbers, it does fall bit a short.

Pros

I liked that this system was super simple and straight forward. It is very easy to switch over to Vagaro from another company which is what we did. The ease of use is definitely a plus but it also was a reason why we left. It was not very detailed on other aspects that we needed more options and attention on.

Cons

I love a software company that has a well developed app for it's salon users. This is important for the team because they use this every hour to see and check their schedules. I think also the reports should have been more detailed and intricate but they may have improved that at this time. I don't think anything was difficult to use but because of it's ease of use, it meant that the software didn't really allow for as much information and details as we needed at the time to run a salon aiming towards growth. Things were hard to find or figure out because it wasn't provided in the reports or we had to add other features from outside companies to make up for lacking features.

Boulevard and Phorest

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

We were looking to find the right fit for our needs so that we could hit our growth and potential goals.

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

I ended up choosing Vagaro originally because I thought the ease of use was a huge selling point. However, we ended up switching over to Boulevard in the end.

Response from Vagaro

Thank you for the feedback, we love to hear that our software is easy to use. We recently released updates to our reports section based on the feedback that businesses were looking for more intricate data. You can check what other features we are currently working on here: https://feedback.vagaro.com/forums/915991-feature-requests

Mohammad
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Vagaro is the market place for the services you look for.

Reviewed on 03/03/2023

One of the great market places I have seen and dealt with. The support is really great when you have a complain.

Pros

Lots of services are available in one place, the options are great, cost is very low, you get lots of discounts, interfaces are great.

Cons

You might experience slowness in Vagaro at times and this is not due to internet. it could be because of the servers but this is rate to happen.

TrueCoach and Weave

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

Vagaro membership cost is much better, the support is better and it has more services.

WellnessLiving

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Both systems did not have the requirements, not easy to learn how to go around, calendars do not sync. easily.
Angelique
Angelique

Love Vagaro

Reviewed on 05/05/2023

It is excellent!

It is excellent!

Pros

Ease of use, the price, it's very functional for my small business. The online booking and forms make it well worth the money and you can use the add ons that work for you.

Cons

If someone has the same phone number as someone else or there is already the same email in the system Vagaro doesn't allow you to duplicate. This is hard because I see children also and they are under their parents email. I also don't like how it can log you out in the middle of updating inventory.

Katrina

Part time gal

Reviewed on 26/01/2020

The financial tracking and break downs are very simple and easy.

The financial tracking and break downs are very simple and easy.

Pros

I really love that with this software, everything is pretty much in one place. The POS is relatively easy to use and I havent had many issues at all. The customization adds a nice flair as well.

Cons

There are only TWO things that come to mind.

1. I wish I could set certain days through out the month and not necessarily certain weekly hours. I am a part time worker and I work a random three days every week. My clients are not allowed to book through the online part because I cant pick the days I will be available without it being a reoccurring weekly schedule. If it is, I havent figured it out and would love to know how to do so!

2. Fridays/ weekends it takes FOREVER to get my transfer into my bank. Its very frustrating at times due to the fact that I am a very small business and don't have large transactions frequently.

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

I used the old pen & paper style schedule book and always found myself telling people that I didnt have my appointment book on me. Now I always do because its right on my phone and has been very convenient for my business and has helped it grow.

Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

My coworker uses it and she told me that it made doing her taxes easier to accomplish without the stress and that is right up my ally!
Matt

• Customer Support Software

Awesome software with amazing support

Reviewed on 08/04/2020

Currently we have been able to streamline our scheduling and payments with Vagaro. Recently we integrated zoom so that we could work our way through the COVID-19 crisis. It was one of the best and easiest to use additions vagaro has added.

Pros

Vagaro is extremely easy to use I love how they truly listen to the customers and are constantly evolving their software. They have done and continue to do so much for small business. Amazing bang for your buck!

Cons

The only feature that I do not like about the software is the ability to past date payments. For example someone pays with a check and you do not input that payment the day of then you can not back date the payment date.

Setmore and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

Mindbody started nickel and diming for everything, their software was great but definitely not worth the prices they began to command. Mindbody's card processing is even worse for random changes and fees.

Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Both software's did not compare to the compatibility of Vagaro. The cost and user interface was no where near that of Vagaro.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Matt, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Kelly
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Vagaro Helped control by business

Reviewed on 16/05/2020

this program has made my business run so smoothly, with out having to reinvent the wheel. I love that no matter what the future hold, I can add on as i grow, or as my needs change, and its SO affordable.

Pros

I finally have the ease of doing that I am best at. I have NEVER liked the "paperwork" of my business, and Vagaro has allowed to excel at being a business owner but with out spending the insane amount of time I was use to using to keep my business running. I love that its like having my own personal assistant!!

Cons

there are so many features, that sometimes i have a hard time locating a setting change, or a feature I need to use, without help. I do love that I can ask them.

Mindbody, Schedulicity, and Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

I needed something that was more comprehensive and addressed all my business needs, and vagaro does just that.

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

I chose Vagaro because i could get all the features I wanted and the cost was minimal. I also wanted to have 24/7 support.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Kelly, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Leasa

• Customer Support Software

Easy and most of all fun!

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

Even my least tech savy staff love this app. It's like their own little business is their pocket.
Yo...

You can update colour themes and making the app look visually pretty and personalised is also a great feature.
Overall it does what I need it to do and makes my life easier. What else could you ask for.

Pros

This system is the easiest I have used and has the most features for a decent price. Has most of the things I need and clients always comment on how super easy the online booking system is. Needless to say we get a lot of clients booking online
The mobile part of the system is the easiest I have used and you can do so much from your phone

Cons

A few things need to be customisable such as the text message system especially in Australia.
Probably needs text message marketing options as well.
It could be a little easier to add services to existing services. You currently have to pretend to checkout the client and add the service there. It's easy to delete or alter services on an existing booking but not to add the service.

Timely

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

It had the most features of any products I had previously used and each update just makes it better and better

Simple Salon

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

More features and easier to use

Response from Vagaro

Hi Leasa, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Amanda

We love Vagaro

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

Pros

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Cons

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Elizabeth

Easy to setup and use

Reviewed on 17/01/2021

Pros

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

Cons

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Mindbody, MassageBook, Schedulicity, and Noterro

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

Square had JUST started to offer forms for clients to fill out, and because they just released that feature, it was in a terrible state. First time clients needed to fill out AT LEAST 4 forms, sometimes up to 6 depending on what they were coming in for. Square would have me send each of those forms out individually. So a first time client would receive not only the booking email and reminder email, but 4 separate emails for paperwork. Who has time for that?!

Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

All the other products were missing a component I was wanting. Some didn't have a good booking site. Some didn't include a POS system. Some were just too expensive. Vagaro was the most similar to Square, but better.

Response from Vagaro

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Tatiyana

• Customer Support Software

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

Reviewed on 10/03/2021

Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Pros

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Cons

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Booker, Rosy, and Square Appointments

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

The last one I was with was Mindbody. After the pandemic I found that Mindbody was failing as a company. Their customer service plummeted and I did not feel like I was paying for that quality anylonger. The merchant fees were outrageously expensive. The quality of the software was not the same and I was no longer happy with their service.

Mindbody and Schedulicity

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Cost! It looked good for the price. It was pretty straight forward and seemed like it had all the features I was looking for when I made the switch.

Response from Vagaro

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Awful booking system

Reviewed on 06/04/2022

Overall I would never recommend! It’s slow, buggy and the features do not outweigh how it bogs down your business and create lines up front because checking out is such a problem.

Pros

The only thing I like about Vagaro was cancelling. I miss a few features versus our new system, but overall the system does not have a lot of pros besides being able to color code services.

Cons

The software itself is slow, buggy and we had multiple problems with it. After repeated calls to customer service they blamed it on our internet service which I upgraded with no change. I called back and they blamed my computer, to which I upgraded memory to make the computer faster. I continued to have issues. We just cancelled in January and they continue to bill me monthly, even after repeated attempts to get them to stop. Customer service takes an hour to get through to a person and they are not helpful.

Square Appointments

Booker

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

I wish I hadn’t. I now have square and though all the features aren’t 100% how I’d want them I pay less and I process a credit card in seconds and jump from day to day with ease!

Response from Vagaro

Hello Julie. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and sincerely apologize if that was not your experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to reach out to us by emailing [email protected]

Elise

• Customer Support Software

Vagaro is a key component to my small business.

Reviewed on 24/06/2023

Overall Vagaro is a great system that helps my small business run smoothly. And I love how easy customer service is to get a hold of.

Pros

I have been using Vagaro for almost 6 years and still love it! As a small business owner is it challenging to juggle all roles of a business; owner, service provider, secretary ,customer service, book keeper, etc. Vagaro really helps in taking a lot of the day to day operations off my shoulders. The online booking and appointment reminders are amazing and save me so much valuable time! And having access to my business data at just the click of a button is amazing.

Cons

One of my least favorite features is having to pay a swipe fee for each credit card transaction on top of my monthly fee. And paying extra to utilize other features such as online gift card purchasing. It would be nice if everything was one flat fee each month.

Square Payments and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Vagaro

Vagaro has better customer service and is easier to operate.
Cassandra

• Customer Support Software

Vagaro has been in business 9 years?!

Reviewed on 30/03/2019

Even though Vagaro is an improvement in a lot of ways compared to what we had, I wouldn't recommend it to another salt therapy spa. You say you are a salon and spa software. We operate a lot like a massage spa does, but your software does not function well for our needs.

Please make the following changes:
Allow for relationships between members
Allow for a membership to be shared with others, where on person pays for it
Allow employees who use the Vagaro system to also use the same email to be a client somewhere else.
Allow recurring scheduling for classes to be unlimited
Allow the business owner/manager to make the decision of what Vagaro permissions they give to their
employees
Make merging profiles easy
Keep duplicate profiles from happening for no reason

Pros

I own a salt therapy spa. The color coded calendar is really nice. It is easy to book clients into classes and appointments. Checking clients out is not perfect, but ok most of the time).

I will put the rest of my complaints here, since it limits characters in the Cons. Clients cannot use the same email if they have used another Vagaro merchant. Families also can't use the same email on different profiles.

We have a client who has been with us for over a year. She recently went to work for a massage therapist who uses Vagaro. Now, we are locked out of her account and cannot even change to a different email she gave us. The answer from Vagaro was to have her use our work computer to sign into her employee Vagaro account and make changes on our system. When I told tech support that is unprofessional and ridiculous to have my clients making changes to their account on our system, I was told that's not unprofessional at all. Uhm! Yes it is. I asked to speak to a Vagaro manager, was told they don't work on the weekends and that I couldn't leave a message to get a call back. I was told I would be responsible for calling back myself.
I am also not happy that I cannot give permissions to my employees that I need them to have. I need them to be able to upload excel sheets for certain things. That is only a manager permission. What's going to happen when I open other locations? I pay employees to get things off my plate so I can run my business.

Cons

I don't think this system is good for a business with several employees.

I do not like that we can not make family relationships. We sell family memberships and need for one person (usually the parent) to sign everyone out under the one membership. However, the way it is set up, we check the parent out and the have to comp the kids. That makes it look like we do a lot of comping of sessions. It makes me wonder how a fitness facility using Vagaro does their family memberships?

Scheduling a client for a recurring class is also not very friendly. You can only schedule them for 20 classes and no more. I have clients that come 3 times a week faithfully. There is no way for a reminder to add them back in. However, you can book recurring appointments forever. It should be consistent for classes as well.

We have had trouble with client profiles duplicating themselves. We can't figure out why that happens. Then, merging the clients is a problem. Half the time we try to do that, it doesn't let us, because it says they are the same person.....very confusing and difficult to deal with.

I'm not totally happen with the merchant processing. On more than one occasion, we've had clients try to pay for services or retail with a gift card they got. When we try to use it, it won't process. The answer that we got from Vagaro is that about 50% of the time, the merchant bank doesn't allow certain gift cards to be used. As a small business owner, that is very embarrassing.

Amber

Salon Owner

Reviewed on 21/02/2023

I am happy using this for our salon booking system and calendar.

I am happy using this for our salon booking system and calendar.

Pros

I love the price and simplicity of booking salon services with the appointment reminder texts it sends on my behalf there are little to no no shows. It also allows double booking and online booking if you choose to use that feature.

Cons

I struggle to get the register and printer/credit card reader to sync and have called customer service a few times over the years. For some reason it doesn’t work like it should. I’m always using my square credit card reader as a backup and the key to open the register for change.

Reasons for Choosing Vagaro

Price was extremely higher.

Mindbody
Kimberly

The Ultimate Business Companion for Salon Pros

Reviewed on 04/10/2023

Vagaro has been an absolute game-changer for me and my business. Its accessibility, user-friendliness, top-notch customer support, and valuable tutorials have made it an indispensable tool in my day-to-day operations. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting out, I highly recommend giving Vagaro a try – it's a game-changer for anyone in the service industry.

Pros

One of the standout features of Vagaro is its incredible accessibility. Whether I'm at home or on the road, I can effortlessly access my calendar and see my entire schedule at a glance. The platform is super easy to navigate, making it a breeze to set up appointments, manage client information, and handle all aspects of my business. And if ever I do run into a hurdle, their customer service team is there to assist. Vagaro offers an extensive library of tutorials that have been incredibly helpful in mastering the platform. These tutorials cover a wide range of topics and have been like a personal guide, helping me make the most out of Vagaro's features. Another feature I've especially come to appreciate is Vagaro's credit card processing service. It's seamless and efficient, making it an excellent option to collect deposits from new clients. It not only simplifies the payment process but also adds a layer of professionalism to my business. This online booking platform has truly transformed the way I manage my business.

Cons

The functionality of this software and app fit my needs as a salon owner, but if I had to share anything that could be perceived as a negative, it would have to be that the software itself could be aesthetically better and I wish clocking in & out via the app was easier.