Regpack

Write a Review!
Web based software for online registration and payments.

4.4/5
4.2/5
4.0/5
Customer Support Software
4.3/5

Kayla
Kayla

• Customer Support Software

Using Regpack has STREAMLINED and REVOLUTIONIZED our summer program registration process.

Reviewed on 30/05/2018

Pros

Filtering options, pulling reports, in-software messaging system, professional look-- Regpack has truly changed the way that we register for our summer program. Everything was so simple to use for our parents who are constantly on the go. Everyone at Regpack has been extremely helpful, courteous and professional in each interaction. I could sing Regpack's praises from the mountaintops.

Cons

Email Server issues, lack of personalization/customization in the messaging system-- these are truly the smaller issues that I've had with Regpack. As a communications coordinator, I want our brand to be consistent throughout every platform and communication medium; however, I realize that the messaging system could possibly be built out so that all messages look the absolute best.

Response from Regpack

Wow, Kayla, so great to hear that Regpack as revolutionized your registration process!

With all the free time you have from streamlining your registration process, seems like you deserve some free time up to a beautiful mountain top to singe our praises, and enjoy a nice picnic and the views!

Thanks so much for your feedback and being a part of the Regpack family!

Dominic

• Customer Support Software

We needed customization and Regpack fit our needs the best.

Reviewed on 18/12/2020

Pros

We needed more customization with our registration software because of the way we run our operation. Our previous software company was great but we had to change our workflow to fit in. Overtime, this became stressful and difficult. Regpack has been great because of the level of details I can adjust or manipulate to fit our needs.

Cons

There are many layers with Regpack that onboarding was a little difficult. Most of the resources are available in help articles and videos. Because of that, it requires someone who is able to learn on their own. The project specialist are available but it would be more beneficial if there was a community portal that we could tap into.

Response from Regpack

Dominic, so great to hear that Regpack offers the flexibility to create your process the way you'd like it to be instead of the other way around! We're glad to have you as part of the RP family. We also invite you to join our bi-weekly Desk Side Chats where our Success team is available to you LIVE to answer questions and show best practice tips for using Regpack to the fullest!

• Industry: Entertainment

Terrible Customer Service Ruins Other Aspects of Regpack

Reviewed on 27/08/2021

The worst customer service. We're live and they're ignoring emails. So either there's a bug they don't know how to fix and won't let us know, or once you've paid, they don't care. I've spent this past week attempting to get help and I'd rather be stuck on the 405 at 5PM with the sun in my eyes and four lanes of traffic to cross to make my exit than deal with them. They are costing us time and money as we wait for them to get around to helping us. Dramatic? Yes. I get that. Have I sent more emails than anyone ever should to try and get mediocre help? Also yes. Their line is that they respond 'in the order the emails are received' but apparently they can't hire enough people to answer them in order in a timely fashion. I would not recommend this to anyone, unless you absolutely cannot afford anything else. And then go in prepared, add a few minutes to your morning meditation, practice deep breathing as you wait and wait and wait for help.

Pros

We purchased this software because it was much cheaper than other versions of membership management software out there, so perhaps I should've been prepared. The function of the Dashboard / Administrative side is a bit obtuse and glitchy at times, but overall usable.

Cons

It's the customer service that really kills you. Since there are still obvious bugs in the system, you'd think they'd have a customer service team who are interested in helping you iron those out. I've been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get everything set up, so initially responses were timely. However, once you go live they hand you over to their general support team, which does not respond sooner than 12 hrs unless you loop in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and then you'll get one email back from them during the business day on time sensitive issues but no follow up. I looped in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in an effort to get the bugs addressed quickly and she proceeded to ignore my emails until I looped in [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. At which point I received timely emails for one morning (ie: I sent an email, they responded, I sent another email, and they responded, and then back to the long wait time). I think the really disappointing aspect is that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] couldn't even be bothered to respond to my emails requesting help and following up, despite the fact that we're live and have a serious issue to fix. The support that finally responded to this issue told us to change a setting, but that setting is already correct. When I responded with this information, it's been radio silence ever since.

Response from Regpack

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've had some frustration with our Support team. Upon reviewing your feedback and locating the team members and account you're referencing, our management team personally reviewed the email threads and found that response times were generally within 2-6 hours from receipt. Additionally our Support team, Project Management team, and Sales team was in constant communication with you to provide explanation and context for your questions and to ensure you went live on schedule and with the resources you needed to be successful.

If you have further feedback that our team can address personally, please let us know and we're glad to help.

Matthew

• Customer Support Software

Regpack's flexibility is what our organization needed

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

Overall, I'm happy with my experience with Regpack. The ability to customize our registration forms has enabled my team to collect data without duplicating effort and with confidence in the data's accuracy. Our time and stress spent administering events has reduced drastically as a result.

Pros

I most appreciate Regpack's customizability in its registration. Our organization can easily set up forms and products that meet often-changing needs. Also, Regpack can collect data from international event participants, which is essential for us as a global organization.

Cons

We have received feedback from users that Regpack is challenging or confusing to use. An ineffective GUI causes this problem and will continue to do so until Regpack improves it. By updating the software to meet the standard set by more popular events platforms, Regpack will improve ease-of-use.

Response from Regpack

Great to hear, Matthew, that you and your team can get the data you need from clients and increase productivity for your global business! It's a pleasure working with you.

Mark
  • Industry: Hospitality

• Customer Support Software

Wildly useful, flexible and comprehensive registration tool!

Reviewed on 29/01/2022

All-in-all, extremely good. They make remote support work very well. The support team is both responsive and extremely knowledgeable of the product.

Pros

The flexibility of the registration form builder which met the needs of my most complicated programs.

Cons

I would have LOVED if I could have integrated my existing payment platform rather than wait for and accept the rates of a new processor.

Response from Regpack

Mark - so great to hear that you're enjoying our support and we're able to tick the boxes of your needs in ways other software options could not. This is where Regpack is perfect for organizations with unique processes and specific needs. We cater to it all! I hope now that you're well into your registration season, you're appreciating the functionality of the integrated payments for easier reporting, and the automation for closing balances it provides so you can focus on your programs and we focus on bringing in revenue for you. We're always here if you need help!

Erin
  • Industry: Hospitality

So many options!

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

Pros

We've been frustrated by the lack of options in other registration software. The way Regpack is set up, we can do pretty much anything we want. We especially love the payment plan options and that they are completely customizable and automated.

Cons

Because there are so many possibilities with Regpack, the learning curve has been steeper than with previous systems. Previous systems we used prioritized ease of use, but that also meant that are options were extremely limited. Luckily, we had a project manager to help us through setting up the system, this was invaluable.

Response from Regpack

Erin, we're so happy that we're able to offer the flexibility you need to charge clients on your terms and that our Project Manager was able to walk you through building out a customized system that is successful for you!

Kelly
  • Industry: Program Development

New Client

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

We are a summer camp handling our registration through Regpack. I have had TONS of questions as our product went live and Regpack has answered all of them with a smile on their face (I'm guessing as all our conversations are over the phone). Even when I needed additional information or I didn't fully understand the explanation the first time they were willing to break it down a different way. And the videos they can send you to reference back later on are AMAZING!

Pros

We are a new client, and I'm not super technology proficient but the RegPack system is user friendly and once you understand the ins and outs it is super easy to use.

Cons

There are a few features that are missing for us, but once we report them they are willing to see which ones are possible to add in the future.

Response from Regpack

Kelly - promise there was a smile on our face when helping you go live and collect registrations and payments seamlessly!

Corinne

Regpack Review for Group Camps

Reviewed on 18/05/2020

Being able to register families as a whole and volunteers on the same platform.

Being able to register families as a whole and volunteers on the same platform.

Pros

The software is customizable which was something we looked for for a long time.

Cons

Sometimes the features are not very intuitive and it can be a little difficult to navigate creating an application or form from scratch. Which makes it feel like the company is forcing you to use them to help you create your product which could cost extra money, that we as a non-profit, don't have.

Response from Regpack

Corinne, glad we could help you to create a system that lets you register families for camp and manage your volunteer process. Our success team is reaching out to make sure you have the training you need to successfully create your volunteer process the way you want! We're glad we can help your non-profit streamline operations and make registration and payments easier!

Sharon
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Great for adult and group registration

Reviewed on 31/07/2023

This system has been a lifesaver. Our adult students were getting frustrated using a registration system that was designed to register kids and teens. This allows them to sign themselves up as campers. Its easy to use, clean and allows them to sign up at anytime online.

Pros

Easy to use, customizable, and adaptable to our needs.

Cons

Haven't found anything that stands out.

Susan

Frequent Regpack user

Reviewed on 18/12/2023

Pros

Regpack has a great variety of functions that are very helpful for our program registration process - user forms to gather info, bulk emails, reports to see specific info for all participants, etc.

Cons

I've experienced a lot of weird glitches (automatically redirects to pages that it shouldn't, needs refreshing frequently, etc.).

Sarah Jean

I have some suggestions

Reviewed on 14/07/2020

My overall experience has been poor. The one exception to that rule is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the salesperson who I dealt with initially. He responds to my emails promptly and seeks out answers to my questions. Not so with the actual project manager.

I don't understand the project manager role. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] joined me for one phone call -- which was long distance for me -- and I haven't been able to speak with her since. I assumed that the PM would walk me through the process of setting up a form. I assumed that we would have a share-screen session where she would explain the different functionalities and connections between the software's various components. I assumed that I would receive training.

None of that happened. Instead, I set up the form. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed it, took 3 days to respond, and made minor changes. Then she sent me form emails. When I asked a question - silence. When I asked again - form email. When I asked for resources, I got a hurried Loom video.

Where's the training? Where's the documentation? Where's the assistance? Where's the Customer Service?

We were under a deadline and had to launch. There were problems and unforeseen issues, mostly because I was troubleshooting without any training. The only person that responded to our pleas for help was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Promote him. He's the only reason I'm not slamming you on every review site I can find.

I suggest that you review your 10 day build process and the role of a PM. Currently, they're both useless.

Pros

Maintaining the User database is easy and straightforward.

Cons

The Roadblocks don't seem to actually work.
Getting forms/triggers to save can be quite a challenge.
Getting a trigger to fire without having to save the page multiple times is a challenge.
Users keep getting error messages about refreshing the page, which they do to no avail.
The language describing some of the tools/features is convoluted and unclear.
Drag and drop on the forms is a nightmare.
Why are the products all listed in one section on the form? They really need to be separate blocks that can be moved like the Fields are moved within a form.

Response from Regpack

Sarah Jean, I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with our Project Manager. After reviewing your account, it seems as though there was a miscommunication about the way our onboarding process works. The PM assigned to your account is an expert in building Regpack projects. As part of our service, we build out your system for you, so you don't have to quickly learn how to on your own. Once the system is built out for you, we assign a Trainer to your account who works on a screenshare 1:1 with you to teach you the system and answer all of your questions. You actually had a training session on July 16th, 2 days after you wrote this review. While it sounds like we got off on the wrong foot, I'm hoping your training session can help mitigate your issues and once you go live, you will see how Regpack can really optimize your registration process and allow you and your team to manage data and payments easily in the back end. We look forward to a positive relationship with you!

Valerie

Best Solution So Far

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

Overall, it's the best we've used in the last 8 years out of the 5 we have tried. But it is somewhat complicated for the end user. I am constantly fielding phone calls and emails from parents who are having trouble finding classes, logging in, updating Child Profiles, etc. The Triggers also work for the most part, but definitely glitch often and I have to move 3rd graders from the 1st grade classes because they showed available. I have spent a lot of time learning this system and really hope they keep updating, fixing, and adding features because some things just seem elementary that are not available, such as the duplicate merging option, even Excel and Google have these funtions.

Pros

We love the ability to create different projects with different needs, such as registration. One project could be for camps that parents fill out and one for adults where only tickets are purchased. This is awesome given that we are a nonprofit and host many different classes, camps, workshops, and events. I also love the ease of access when creating discount codes, etc. I love that products can be categorized and bulk triggers can be added. Payment processing and report pulling is easy and fully customizable.

Cons

They took away the feature that counts quotas after a product has been paid for. It is very important, especially since COVID, that we only have so many students per class. This does not work as parents begin registration often, but never complete it. The password/login feature glitches A LOT! Parents end up getting frustrated and creating a new account instead of logging in because the Reset Password function almost NEVER works properly. There also is no way to Merge DUPLICATE accounts when this happens, and they charge per Active User, so I have some parents that have 2-4 accounts, and they are all active, taking up user space, costing us more money. I can't make them inactive because they have classes paid for and registered on each account. If you make them inactive, it pulls them from the rosters. There is also no way to BULK delete users that begin the registration process, but never complete it, you can't DELETE anything, not even Projects. I spend A LOT of time marking "Missing Names" as inactive so that they don't count towards User Quotas. Payments are easy, and pulling reports, however, if you want to issue a refund after 30 days, you have to log in to the separate BlueSnap Merchant Account because Regpack doesn't allow this. There also is no way to automatically change Age/Grade levels for students each year. If the parent doesn't update the Child Profile, the system doesn't either and will show a 5th grader in 5th grade for years.

Response from Regpack

Valerie, it's so great that you've been using Regpack for so long and see the value it brings to your organization. The flexibility of the software to work for a variety of different processes is crucial, especially in today's climate!
I appreciate your feedback on the paid for product feature, which was something we deprecated this year. Quotas do still work, and we'd love to chat further about optimizing this for you! As a note, our pricing includes unlimited users, so you don't have to worry about paying for extra. The limitation for refunds in the system is 60+ days, and this is a restriction imposed by payment processors and not Regpack. We're always happy to help facilitate this process for you!
We'd love to chat more about the login issues you are describing so we can help you and your parents resolve them.

Nancy
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Used for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

We are a swim club with a very complicated rate structure, and RP has been pretty responsive.

Reviewed on 08/01/2018

Our members get to register online, which some of them prefer to filling out a paper form. (Our swim club has a limited membership, so we do not need it to handle volume or for marketing.)

Pros

Affordable. Their programmers have worked with us on necessary customization. We are a seasonal business, so are just starting to look at next season, and see that there are lots of improvements, but we have not tried them yet.

Cons

Because we have different kinds of memberships and extra services, it has been a challenge to program and sometimes it has taken several tries/tests to get things to work smoothly. Also, their constant improvements sometimes get ahead of us (seasonal users), so we have to re-learn how to handle something that is changed.
We have had some problems getting the kind of reports we need, but that may be more our lack of training/understanding. When the funds are conveyed, their reports (but not the actual deposits) with the details have sometimes taken an extra day or two, and the format (which may come from their card processor, not RP) could could be better.
(As seasonal users, our frequency of use, the question below, varies...several times a week during our peak registration time, then very little the rest of the time.)

Response from Regpack

Nancy, we're glad to hear that Regpack can handle your complicated payment structure.

Regpack started out as our CEO's PH.D. thesis that looked at data networks and their connections. This has formed the basis of Regpack being able to create pretty much any logic needed by our clients, in your case, a rate structure that serves your exact needs.

For your system specifically, autobilling plays a huge roll in ensuring every registrant type is charged appropriately as well as paying on a variety of schedules and payment plans. Most registration software options on the market cannot provide such comprehensive and robust functionality.

We are glad to have you back for your 3rd season with us in 2018!

Michael

Game Changer

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

Our summer camp program was all-paper. Poor controls and oversight over registration fee collection. Registration forms were eye-tests and poorly designed. Creating class rosters was an administrative nightmare.

Our summer camp director wanted to enhance program offerings and increased the number of camps/classes available by 30%. We began researching a camp registration product in mid-April and had designed and implemented a registration platform in less than 2 weeks. Our camp participation rate and fees collected jumped by over 40%. The triggers process presented a parent with all camp options available to their son or daugher, based upon age, grade and gender. This increased the number of camps registered for by family from prior years.

We now have control over who didn't pay. We now have 100% compliance with release forms. And we didn't add anyone. In fact, it reduced overall effort.

Our camp director and counselors were able to prepare based upon number of kids registered. It reduced waste in ordering materials and actually allowed us to reduce the number of counselors who were previously being employed "just in case" we needed another counselor.

Reduced friction in the registration process, improved revenue and participation rates, improved cost management. VERY reasonable pricing. Easy to administer. What else is there to say??

Pros

Work flow ensures that all necessary steps are taken. If anything is missed--it is easy to see what was missed.
Ability to present a suite of camps and classes for a registrant based upon triggering criteria--age, grade, gender.
Easy to data mine and create own reports.
Working with design and implementation team was flawless and professional.
Families found it easy to work with.
Uptime/availability.

Cons

Standard reporting. Didn't provide us with much useful information. As highlighted in pros--the ability to data mine offset the weakness.

Response from Regpack

The benefits you describe are EXACTLY what we love to hear from clients. Our goal is to provide an invaluable tool to our clients that make collecting and managing data & payments streamlined and easy. We love knowing that registration and income increased dramatically once you moved to Regpack as well as form compliance. These things make going into your camp season less stressful!

Rachel

Makes my job easier!

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

Overall, we LOVE Regpack and have nicknamed it Reggie in our office! It cuts my admin time by about 30% in managing our program, and as I discover more features and learn how to better utilize all it has to offer I would guess that percentage would increase. The online videos and training are helpful and if you have time to watch them, I definitely would. If we need a new "project" I would likely have the RegPack team build it to save time and ensure its done right. Once it's set up it easy to edit and update (or copy, if you want a duplicate).

Pros

I love how easy it is to sort, and set statuses for all users across the platform. We do a phased application cycle and its important to track where people are in the process. The status feature lets us do that. Then you can trigger custom emails once the form is complete, or annual send emails as needed from the system. I also love the report building, and the ability to export the whole application, including uploaded documents in ONE STEP. I love a lot of things, so it's hard to say what I love the "most."

Cons

I feel like it can be slightly confusing the build out a new form from scratch and get the flow/triggers the way you intend them. With that said, RegPack will build it for you for a very reasonable price. The other thing is that I have not had awesome luck with the response from their support team (long reply times, or no reply).

Response from Regpack

Rachel, so great to hear this feedback and how much Regpack is helping to manage your processes more efficiently as well as allowing you to customize your workflow to match your unique needs.

Regpack really shines when it comes to managing a multi step process, and it sounds like you are using our status tool along with other functions to ensure applicants move through the process in a way that is easy for you to manage.

Erin
  • Industry: Music

• Customer Support Software

The best decision I made this year

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

It has been great working with Regpack. Our registration numbers are up this year, thanks in part to the ability to offer auto-payment plans. I would absolutely choose Regpack again.

Pros

Working with Regpack has saved me time and money! I really appreciated that I could send a copy of last year's forms (from another system) to the developer to create a draft system in Regpack. I like the ease of personalizing registrations by adding comments or awarding a scholarship. The ability to send and track emails within the system is fantastic. That function alone has saved me from hiring additional admin help. The filtering system is also helpful, as we have multiple instruments and type of registrations (teachers, students, parents). Another thing that has been really useful is the ability to see and modify a user's registration after it is submitted.

I also like being able to work on multiple unrelated projects for different teams.

Cons

Because it is so powerful, it takes a while to learn the ins and outs. I'm sure there are functions and capabilities that I am not using because I haven't discovered them yet. It has been frustrating at times to not find what I'm looking for in the help pages and have to send an email and wait for a reply. I appreciate that the auto-reply has an option where you can let them know if it's an urgent need. The help desk has always replied within the promised time frame with what I need.

Response from Regpack

Erin, high praise, thank you!

It's wonderful to know that Regpack has been a good business decision for your organization.

We love to hear that our clients can spend more time on tasks besides managing registration and payments, since Regapck makes this just work!

Even better is knowing that using a business tool like Regpack can help increase your enrollment, as well as getting paid when you need to.

Arrienne

Outstanding Customer Services

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

RegPack and the RegPack Customer Service team have just been awesome! We work in a very niche market, and RegPack has assisted us in providing a complete service to our clients in an attractive and user-friendly way. And - where and when we do hit speed bumps - RegPack's team have always been at the ready to hold our hands and walk us through. They are super helpful, super responsive, and proactive at every step.

Pros

We LOVE that RegPack allows us to charge our clients in a very "hands-off" approach - set and forget (meaning less human intervention, meaning a reduction in possible errors). The interface is attractive and easy to use, helping us to look polished and professional with our clients.

Cons

We are currently working with RegPack to meet the full scope of our reporting needs and, while we have workarounds to ensure we can get the data we require, RegPack is kindly working on their end to find a solution for us too.

Response from Regpack

Arrienne, it's such a pleasure working with you and the Austral Group team! Glad to hear that our Customer Support team meets your needs, as well as our software tool to help manage your business internally and provide a professional point of entry for your clients!

Mary

Regpack Review

Reviewed on 05/01/2023

Very happy to use Regpack and look forward to learning more updates to the system.

Pros

Ease of online registration, generating reports for our needs, automatic payments = greater cash flow and reduces the amount of non-payments we used to have. Online registration reduces the paper forms and customer traffic to the office. Desk side chats are helpful with Regpack staff. Customer support is available whenever there is an issue.

Cons

Setting up discounts in our system is difficult because we have so many products and different tuition rates for each consumer. Many times throughout the year we need to adjust a consumer's tuition and I wish it was easier to do.

Response from Regpack

Mary - so exciting to hear that Regpack makes you more money!

So happy to hear you love our client focused monthly live webinars as well, to help you learn the system more.

I hear you about the discounts and we'd love to help use automatic discounts to streamline some of this for you!

Rupa

• Customer Support Software

Do not use this BETA software - It has basic functionality missing that EVERY other software...

Reviewed on 03/02/2020

None

None

Pros

I am very upset that I have put money down on a software for my Summer Camp that does not have ease of use or basic functionality.

They have several glitches in the software. I would not advise using them as they can't make switches for easy things.

for example, I have to fill up a spot on my summer camp - I have 40 available slots. I wanted them to be filled upon deposit being paid. They didnt do that. They set it up to fill as someone selected them (and not paid). Then I asked them to change it to deposit only (as I don't want to be running reports daily and adding to my already very busy schedule). They said they cant change that. So, basically now I have to run a report daily, remove all the people who have put it in their cart (even though that is counterproductive, as i want to be sure that they not have to put it back in - they are less likely to book if they find it to be gone later) I'm so annoyed at the level of customer service.

I think they should clear say in BETA phase, and be charging a hell of a lot less for a software that doesn't have basic functionality. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Here I am on the day of my launch and I'm seriously UPSET.

Cons

The software and lack of developed platform

Response from Regpack

Hi Ru, We're sorry to hear this was your experience. I know that there was a specific setup you needed, and while solutions on how to restructure to make it work were offered, you declined to make those changes. Sometimes it's just not a great fit, and we understand that. That is why we offered and processed a full refund to your organization. We wish you the best of luck!

JONATHAN
  • Industry: Program Development

Camps and Kids

Reviewed on 06/03/2020

The technical support is very good and the software is very user friendly.

The technical support is very good and the software is very user friendly.

Pros

Being able to organize the different products and quickly print reports was extremely useful.

Cons

It would be very useful for my organization if it had attendance tracking and multiple login for different members.

Response from Regpack

Jonathan, glad to hear that Regpack has made managing your camp easier with our quick reporting tools and presenting all of your offerings.

We are rolling out some updates this month that will make attendance tracking even easier, so hopefully we can turn those "cons" into pros in a few weeks.

Tara

Summer camp

Reviewed on 10/04/2023

Easy to get ahold of someone when I need it. just wish it was simpler to navigate.

Pros

Payment systems are self-managing, and classroom registration triggers.

Cons

Confusing to set up on your own. need to have a project manager.

Campminder

Reasons for Choosing Regpack

not reliable.

Google Forms

Reasons for Switching to Regpack

had everything we needed.
Misty

• Customer Support Software

Regpacks made our church outreach event registration counts accurate and non labor intensive.

Reviewed on 21/06/2017

The products for our two annual event are no charge to the people attending. Therefore product count was very important and the number of people coming was also very important. Prior to Regpacks the counting was done manually. One year we ran out of product. The second largest benefit with RegPacks was the reduction of paper use. RegPacks eliminated a paper registration form and eliminated the duplication of the completed paper form.

Pros

Ease of use. The flexible month to month usage without monthly or annual contracts. Is the condition of questions leading to other questions based on registrant response.

Cons

Back end user administration does not have all the features today's technology offer. Not being able to have two forms for two different registration events.

Response from Regpack

Hi Misty,

Thank you for your feedback!

I wanted to respond to the con you mentioned, about not being able to have 2 forms for 2 different registration events. This is actually possible!

Our conditional logic allows you to present any form you want to any user, based on their answer to a previous question. If you have a user registering for one, or more events, you can show them the forms they need to complete based on the events they will attend.

Alternatively, we can help set up a unique registration application per event. Our new release copy function will allow you to set up one event and everything can be copied over. Forms, fields, products, emails, reports and so much more. The system even remembers if they have registered in the past for another event and can port over their information.

A member of our support team will be reaching out to you to help you create the forms you have in mind so you can get the most out of Regpack!

Lisa
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

I needed the best and got it

Reviewed on 16/03/2017

I have a very detailed program, hotel blocks, flights, excursions, race registration, shuttles, etc. 2016 was a challenging learning experience, but as the registrations came through I learned how to manipulate the system to work in my favor. January 2017 I began preparing for our registration, which opens in March. Circumstances beyond my control did not allow me to begin editing my registration until a week before my registration opened. SEAMLESS! Corina was amazing and the experience I had from the previous year helped me edit and execute my registration without a hitch. Any roadblocks I hit, she was there to answer. I know I a probably their biggest pain in the you know what client, but I am extremely happy with this system and especially with Carina. She has made my life so easy with this registration. I see it getting better and better every year!

Pros

I can manipulate it to meet my needs. Share withs, payment plans, etc.

Cons

there are always a few glitches but they always help me find the solution. I wish they had a call center as opposed to email support.

Kevin

• Customer Support Software

Loved Regpacks. Does what no other enrollment software I tested can do.

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Pros

It allows me to set up pretty comprehensive multi step registration. For the specific use case I was using Regpacks for, it involved a few series of requesting applicant info, and then admin approval, and then more applicant info. Regpacks made it seamless to set up the proper emails and triggers one time, and then sit back and have it just work. It make it so much easier for the logistic team, accounting team, and directors to communicate and collaborate on applicants.

Cons

After it was set up, it was tedious and sometimes difficult to fix small errors and problems. Trial and error was often required to get it to do the right thing at the right time. However, support staff was really helpful, and the CEO reached out to me personally to make sure I was happy with the account and functionality.

Response from Regpack

Kevin, it's our goal that all of our clients can just sit back and have Regpack "just work" so you don't have to! Great to know this has been your experience and the features Regpack offers is unlike any other enrollment software you have found!

Cory

• Customer Support Software

Fits everything that we need

Reviewed on 04/04/2019

Have been utilizing it for 6 months and this is our first camp year using Regpack and have not had any issues. It makes my job soooo much more efficient.

Pros

Functionality, versatility. I am able to send template emails to each student individually or in bulk. I like the trigger capability in that once a student registers, an email automatically goes to their school. Instead of support typing responses and hoping you know what they are talking about, many times they will create a video specifically answering my question showing step by step, in my actual account, what I need to do. I LOVE that!

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit a searching for a feature but if I am not able to find it, a quick email to support gets it done.

Response from Regpack

Cory, it's great to hear we are hitting the mark for you in terms of making your workflow more efficient and getting you the (video) help you need fast! Our goal is to make sure the experience of your families on the front end and your experience in the back end are great every time!