Zingtree

Write a Review!
Build interactive decision trees that guide your teams.

4.3/5
4.2/5
4.3/5
Customer Support Software
4.5/5

Isaac
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Overall my experience with Zingtree has been great.

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Zingtree helps our agents provide consistent support to our customers and allows them to easily follow complex processes.

Pros

While the software takes a little while to get the hang of, the customer support is great - love the super fast response from the leadership team. When I point out something that's broken, it gets fixed usually in 24-48 hours which shows that Zingtree really values it's customers.

Cons

I wish there was a little more customizability with the Zendesk integration - for example, I wish it had the ability to automatically appear on the screen for agents when a specific category was selected or when a specific type of call came in.

Response from Zingtree

Hi Isaac -

The Zingtree Agent Scripting app for Zendesk can automatically select a tree based upon the Brand field, or the value in any custom field.

If you are using a screen pop software with Zendesk, then that may need to set the fields, but otherwise this is an integral part of Zingtree's Zendesk interface.

Happy to work with you to get this part in place...

Jessica
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Easy, convenient, helpful

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

As the Training Supervisor for a company I get wide range of benefits from the use of Zingtree. From the classroom, to the floor, and finally continued education there is benefit from Zingtree along the whole way.

Pros

I love the smooth user friendly interface. The flexibility in creating job specific trees. The complete ease of use for a wide variety of agents. It takes a lot of guess work out out of difficult systems.

Cons

The development of existing trees can be a little hard at times. Especially when the tree is very large. It is very easy to get "lost".

Ahmed
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

• Customer Support Software

Was easy to setup and meets our needs

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Helped our after hours support.

Helped our after hours support.

Pros

Easy to learn/implement, features are straight forward with already pre-set themes.
Ability to have multiple level permissions is a plus also.

Cons

Could use more updated forms.
Themes seem to be limited.
Some sites are not fully compatible with browser settings.

Response from Zingtree

As far as themes go, we offer several templates, which are easy to change basic color schemes. These also generate CSS files, which a web developer can further customize to do some really custom work.

Not sure what the compatibility issue is. Decision trees can be embedded into other sites via iFrame code, or a Javascript based pop-up menu.

Rachelle
  • Industry: Executive Office

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to set up. I wish there were a few more features.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up new trees. There are also a lot of customizable settings. When employees are added to the zingtree admin list, it is easy for them to also figure out how to use the system. When changes need to be made, it is easy to do so and changes are reflected immediately.

Cons

Setting up training simulations is not easy. Wish there were more options for multiple choice and scoring. I do not like how only one user can be signed in at a time.

Morgan

• Customer Support Software

Team is really available to help and they are knowledgeable about their own system and...

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

Pros

It's easy to use. As stated above, the customer support is helpful when setting up your trees. The system overall isn't bad.

Cons

Its hard to make anything look professional without custom html and css. Maybe add more customization or drag and drop capabilities for customers with less technical background

Micah
  • Industry: Automotive

A powerful decision tree tool with a slight learning curve.

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Overall it's been a great additional tool for decision making and collecting data to further our efforts towards efficiency.

Pros

The feedback function was immensely useful when we were performing beta test runs before implementing it to our entire team and continues to be useful live. We're able to make fixes to errors and update information quickly with feedback from the team! You are also able to quickly jump between scripts as needed.

Cons

Not entirely a fault on Zingtree as it is likely ideal for call scripts, we've been using it for documentation processing decisions as we saw potential in the program's ability to handle this. The tree mapping can quickly get clunky with more information and it's an extra effort to navigate, pull and organize data. We'd love to see Zingtree expand to have more data focused functions.

Beka
  • Industry: Insurance Software

We use Zingtree to manage the steps and script of a multi-step direct marketing campaign.

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

The ability to build and manage the steps and scripting of a huge campaign while preserving a simple end-user experience has greatly improved the organization and efficiency or our direct marketing efforts.

Pros

The end user experience is great. We use the Zingtree publishing link for an employee to easily navigate to what he needs in a very complicated decision tree.

Cons

We would love easier options for importing from our CRM so the merge fields could be easily populated.

Sabriena
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

• Customer Support Software

Great experience! It's super affordable and works great!

Reviewed on 24/06/2018

Pros

I like that it is super customizable. I can make it look like pretty much anything and can tweak it to fit my different departments.

Cons

It's super tedious to edit when you get tons of nodes. It's complicated to update and find one thing if your tree is massive.

Tim

• Customer Support Software

A standout product that does exactly what it claims to

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Pros

The clean look and feel as well as the ease of use. This product and the reporting are fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Cons

Times out too easily and lose changes which is frustrating. This appears to be an intermittent issue but one that needs addressing.

Laura

Easy for Beginners and Advanced Users

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

Pros

I really appreciate the ease in updating and editing existing trees. I can easily preview my changes before I commit to the new information.

Cons

I don't like that it is sometimes difficult to navigate the changes in font, size and parameters within a node. I would like to be able to copy information and have the formatting stay consistent.

Ryan

• Customer Support Software

A great tool for helping our customers

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

We were able to automate the debugging some of the most difficult issues we face with our customers.

Pros

I love the flexibility of how you are able to put all kinds of data/images/videos into the steps you present. The drag and drop tool for building out the flows is quite nice too. It can be a bit clunky from time to time, but overall it helps out great.

Cons

I wish the intercom integration worked a little better. I don't really think I've ever been able to successfully make it function for us, but i may not have been doing something right. This also ties into the hosting options, which while it works, was a little clunky to set up too. Overall though we love the tool and its saved us lots of time

Eliot

• Customer Support Software

Great training tool for customer service.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

I started to kick the program around to see how it worked. The setup was so easy that within 3 hours I had built out a substantial training tool that covered 99% of all decision tree items involved in servicing customers.
What made this extremely easy to use was that I could easily identify decisions that ended up with incomplete endings.
All of our employees now use this to train before engaging with live customers

Cons

As a high volume call center, this slowed down our existing agent productivity. We only use it for training and during the probationary period when learning and precision of message is more important that quantity.

Kevin
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Very functional automated troubleshooting

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Pros

Allows easy customization with videos, pictures, and links. Customers can assist themselves without needing to use a contact form.

Cons

-Gets very messy and convoluted with large trees
-Reports could be better set up to provide tracking and session information

Christine

• Customer Support Software

Challenging at first but after a couple of days it become easy.

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

Pros

I like that it is easy to use when you actually start using it and you are up and running.
I also like the fact that the interface of the tree when it is done looks amazing, and that you can change colors and themes easy.

Cons

I don't like that I cannot download the tree as a pdf or high quality picture. When I download it now, it looks bad and when I tried to zoom in on the tree it gets all blurry.
It is also pretty hard to rearrange the tree once you start out, because if you have a complex tree it is hard to follow, especially since you cannot print it.

PC

• Customer Support Software

Setup was ok, Reporting was confusing.

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Pros

I thing I like the most was the choose-your-own-adventure way our customers could use the software.

Cons

The setup was was very difficult especially if the tree had a lot of nodes.
Reporting was confusing and it was very difficult to delete test runs or runs per IP easily. Manually doing it 1-by-1 was a chore.

Response from Zingtree

For test runs, we recommend using the "push live" feature. This may not have been available when you first onboarded. Essentially, Zingtree maintains a "development" and a "live" version of a tree. You test against the development version, and then "push" the live version out to your end users. The two versions maintain separate reporting.

Nate

• Customer Support Software

Great tool, CSR was a fantastic contact to answer all of the questions we had.

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

There are a lot of great benefits to this software, from building a system to interacting with the APIs.

Pros

Usability and great knowledge base if we needed anything small-scale. I like the different ways to create trees, it gives it flexibility.

Cons

Unfortunately, the user interface is not the most friendly to use. It has very limited API integration at this point in time.

Mathieu

• Customer Support Software

Excellent support from the Zingtree team.

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

easy interface for operator

easy interface for operator

Pros

The interface is very easy to use and make trees that are very easy to use by operator. The GUI is simple and it is easy to move inside the trees.

Cons

When we have too much nodes, could be easy to get lost. It might be cool to have more editors for the plan we have.

NISARGKUMAR
NISARGKUMAR

• Customer Support Software

ZingTree was a fun tool to work with. It was very straightforward

Reviewed on 25/07/2018

Pros

I know it uses the concept of tree data structure but having it laid out on an interactive UI was the best part. I also loved the mapping feature of it where we could drag and drop the lines to make connections to other questions or answers

Cons

Opening up Zendesk tickets when we undergo the process of factorizing the tree would be great and that would help us solve the issue of the customer service tickets

Lonnie

Does more than I expected

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

Pros

The flexibility of Zingtree allows me to capture multiple business requirements with one system. currenty we have workflows built for our call center teams, but plan to expand to all of our operational work groups in the future.

Cons

Integration with our level of highly secured IE11 creates issues with some of the functions of your software.

Kaylyn
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Very helpful once you get it up and running but development takes time

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

A step-by-step instructional resource for employees

A step-by-step instructional resource for employees

Pros

It is responsive and easy to use on the agent side, no server issues so far, offers great platform to build instructional guides for employees.

Cons

Development was difficult at first but after time it is manageable. Editing can get a little tricky especially in design mode.

Darci

• Customer Support Software

Have used and has been helpful with new employees

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

The outcome once completed is very helpful. New employees really benefit from this the way we have used it.

Cons

Kind of difficult to navigate & return to projects already in process. Would be better if you can just start where you left off instead of having new branches continuously, makes it difficult to link

Mark
Mark

• Customer Support Software

Zingtree saved us a USD for development bill thru their cloud based decision tree software

Reviewed on 16/06/2018

Pros

Very easy to create and maintain even complex decision trees. Zingtree includes adequate API's and tools to access choice data and collect additional user inputs.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to name a node separate to the title displayed to the user. This is a fairly minor con.

Clint

• Customer Support Software

It made creating multiple trees very easy.

The ability to streamline scripting

The ability to streamline scripting

Pros

How smoothly it integrated into sales force. Also liked how the changes were instantly in salesforce

Cons

There really wasnt anything that I did not like about the software. It satisfied all of my needs for script making.

Nick

• Customer Support Software

Great tool that helps clients make informed decisions.

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Ease of decision making for clients.

Ease of decision making for clients.

Pros

Complex decision trees allow for many variables so I can give all options necessary for a client to make a decision.

Cons

Needs more output options. Does not fit well with my website. Additional options would make it seamless.

Luis

• Customer Support Software

If you need contact center scripting, this is it

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

Need to establish a decision tree mapping for a contact center team of 5 users.

Need to establish a decision tree mapping for a contact center team of 5 users.

Pros

Easy to use, setup and build process tree mapping and decision for scripting teams. This tool will have your teams hassle free of problems and knowing what to do next in what concerns a decision.

Cons

Nothing really. Its easy to setup, develop and implement. Maybe the user experience could be a little more improved when you need to change some paths inside the tree.