Zingtree

Build interactive decision trees that guide your teams.

4.4 /5 (94 reviews) Write a Review!

Riyaz A.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Zingtree is an excellent decision tree tool that can be used with our employees and our...

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Very fast onboarding of employees and customers!

Pros

The versatility of Zingtree makes it the ideal candidate for our decision tree needs. The price makes it even more suitable for our company. I don't know of too many other companies that can pack that much functionality for that price. Awesome value for money!

Cons

The learning curve can be a drawback but once you have practiced with the product a few times, it's fine to work with.

Melvin D.

• Customer Support Software

Great product...Extremely flexible tool for the contact center environment.

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

Ability to improve quality and onboarding of contact center staff.

Pros

It's flexibility and reliability is what makes the product stand out from similar applications. Would recommend it to ay company that requires a flow three solution.

Cons

The form aspect of the tool could use a little improvement. We would like to be able to more easily create forms and transmit the data to our data warehouse.

Laura B.

Easy for Beginners and Advanced Users

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

Pros

I really appreciate the ease in updating and editing existing trees. I can easily preview my changes before I commit to the new information.

Cons

I don't like that it is sometimes difficult to navigate the changes in font, size and parameters within a node. I would like to be able to copy information and have the formatting stay consistent.

Mathieu S.
  • Industry: Building Materials

• Customer Support Software

Good product, with many upgrades.

Better support quality for our level 1 SD

Pros

- Easy to use (Admin and agents)
- Many new feature added the last 6 monthes
- Easy html customization

Cons

- Complex trees can be long to load (in visual designer mostly)
- Can't copy tree question from a tree to another tree, you have to open question and copy paste the content

Eliot G.

• Customer Support Software

Great training tool for customer service.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

I started to kick the program around to see how it worked. The setup was so easy that within 3 hours I had built out a substantial training tool that covered 99% of all decision tree items involved in servicing customers.
What made this extremely easy to use was that I could easily identify decisions that ended up with incomplete endings.
All of our employees now use this to train before engaging with live customers

Cons

As a high volume call center, this slowed down our existing agent productivity. We only use it for training and during the probationary period when learning and precision of message is more important that quantity.

Cassie P.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

• Customer Support Software

Zingtree has helped our agents improve efficiency by having service steps at their fingertips.

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

Pros

Zing tree is easy to use for both our agents and our admins. We like that we can tie together smaller trees and provide a robust support system for our agents.

Cons

Sometimes the menu structures are a little bit clunky and can make the build a little confusing on trees that have many options.

• Customer Support Software

ZingTree is easy to use and does EXACTLY what we need it to do.

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

It has improved our productivity and our ability to communicate with customers effectively. Our biggest challenge was enabling our agents to quickly personalize their scripting. ZingTree allows them to do that effortlessly.

Pros

The decision trees are easy to set up and to edit. I'm able to create personalized scripting for our agents that has significantly increased our effectiveness.

Cons

I wish that I could copy a whole node, including the attached buttons instead of having to re-link each button when I make a copy of a node.

Tashay T.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

We are using Zingtree in our contact center to streamline our call handling process.

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Pros

I love the support, it is exceptional. I also like how easy it is for my agents to use. The presentation of the flow once you create it, also is awesome.

Cons

It isn't that intuitive and it can be hard to find videos to show exactly what you need to do. When I am trying to set up flows I often have to reach out for help, that is a little frustrating for me. I also hate that the system doesn't connect with some of our internal systems, our agents log in to way too many systems as is.

Mark C.

• Customer Support Software

Zingtree saved us a USD for development bill thru their cloud based decision tree software

Reviewed on 16/06/2018

Pros

Very easy to create and maintain even complex decision trees. Zingtree includes adequate API's and tools to access choice data and collect additional user inputs.

Cons

I would have liked to be able to name a node separate to the title displayed to the user. This is a fairly minor con.

Clint G.

• Customer Support Software

It made creating multiple trees very easy.

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

The ability to streamline scripting

Pros

How smoothly it integrated into sales force. Also liked how the changes were instantly in salesforce

Cons

There really wasnt anything that I did not like about the software. It satisfied all of my needs for script making.

Kimberly I.

• Customer Support Software

Zingtree is very easy to use. I would like more dynamics.

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

Pros

The application is easy to use overall. I prefer to build my trees freehanded rather than using the pre-defined templates.

Cons

I would like to see more style options; choices other than just panels or buttons and more font selections would be nice.

Nick T.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool that helps clients make informed decisions.

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Ease of decision making for clients.

Pros

Complex decision trees allow for many variables so I can give all options necessary for a client to make a decision.

Cons

Needs more output options. Does not fit well with my website. Additional options would make it seamless.

Pc Y.

• Customer Support Software

Setup was ok, Reporting was confusing.

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Pros

I thing I like the most was the choose-your-own-adventure way our customers could use the software.

Cons

The setup was was very difficult especially if the tree had a lot of nodes.
Reporting was confusing and it was very difficult to delete test runs or runs per IP easily. Manually doing it 1-by-1 was a chore.

Response from Zingtree

For test runs, we recommend using the "push live" feature. This may not have been available when you first onboarded. Essentially, Zingtree maintains a "development" and a "live" version of a tree. You test against the development version, and then "push" the live version out to your end users. The two versions maintain separate reporting.

• Customer Support Software

Has been a great tool for experimenting with decision tree in our customer service organization

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. Required almost no training time to get more employees and running as they could easily figure out most functionality on their own.

Cons

Reporting functionality can be clunky to use. Dashboards/reports aren't as intuitive and I have a hard time accessing a high-level view of where traffic is going throughout a tree.

Ali H.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Knowledge Base Product

Reviewed on 13/06/2019

Pros

It has excellent features. It is easy to use and has good customer support.

Cons

Its price is much more than the features it has. The only issue with this software is its price. I do not have enough budget to spend on it. They need to lessen their prices

Yogesh S.
  • Industry: Hospitality

• Customer Support Software

Love it! Use to create comprehensive trees to assist support teams

Execution Accuracy.
Operational Efficiency
Improved resource utilisation
Improved experience for our support teams.

Pros

ease of creating content
integration with Wordpress - which hosts our knowledge base.
Extremely professional Technical support . support team come back to me in few hours not days.
Seamless purchase
I recommended a feature and they had the technology but they hardened it very quickly. So Webhooks is a great addition.

Cons

cost. could be more economical.
If your tree is very complex with hundreds and thousands of moving pieces - you've to build your trees 'outside' of zingtree . I use workflowy instead and then circle my way back to Zingtree.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

• Customer Support Software

It is pretty easy to use and customize.

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

Pros

Made my life easier in terms of conveying directions to end user. Very user-friendly for both end user and development. The interface is relatively easy to navigate and has tons of application in our line of work.

Cons

As the product is easy to use. The interface is not really complicated and pretty straightforward. And based on what Ian using the product for, I have nothing negative to say about the product.

Beka W.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

We use Zingtree to manage the steps and script of a multi-step direct marketing campaign.

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

The ability to build and manage the steps and scripting of a huge campaign while preserving a simple end-user experience has greatly improved the organization and efficiency or our direct marketing efforts.

Pros

The end user experience is great. We use the Zingtree publishing link for an employee to easily navigate to what he needs in a very complicated decision tree.

Cons

We would love easier options for importing from our CRM so the merge fields could be easily populated.

Sabriena V.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

• Customer Support Software

Great experience! It's super affordable and works great!

Reviewed on 24/06/2018

Pros

I like that it is super customizable. I can make it look like pretty much anything and can tweak it to fit my different departments.

Cons

It's super tedious to edit when you get tons of nodes. It's complicated to update and find one thing if your tree is massive.

Tim B.

• Customer Support Software

A standout product that does exactly what it claims to

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Pros

The clean look and feel as well as the ease of use. This product and the reporting are fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Cons

Times out too easily and lose changes which is frustrating. This appears to be an intermittent issue but one that needs addressing.

• Customer Support Software

Responsive vendor, industry standards, some integration hiccups

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Scalability, ease of editing frequently changing processes, and granular data capture lost with previous solution.

Pros

Easy to use and understand, train new authors on, make accessible to our agents, etc. Scalable, nice UI, good data gathering, and thus far no downtime at all.

Cons

Sometimes user innovation is stiffled by an approach to Zendesk integration that is rather rigid. For example, surfacing different categories of decision trees required a simple but customer implementation for me team. Also, some bugs have taken a very long time to mitigate in our implementation and team at Zingtree doesn't have a secure approach for resolving this short of access to our implementation

Brian K.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

ZIngtree does what we need it to and we like it

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

We hope to have an end user self-service website.

Pros

Clean UI and the end user experience is really nice. It's easy to get started, and there seems to be a lot of support documentation.

Cons

I can't throw anyone on the project, the people I've tried to get to take over building support trees get overwhelmed. It seems like we have to switch between views a lot.

Amber L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Best Product of it's Kind

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Automation - time is money, and Zingtree saves me a lot of time!

Pros

Once you start digging in, you see that the possibilities are open-ended. There are several tutorials that provide a full walk-through, but in many scenarios, they're just a starting point if you start thinking out of the box.

I think one of the major pros is that the staff is very receptive to user input. Often if you're trying to find a way to make something work, they'll either help you or include it on the next release.

Cons

There's a bit of a learning curve, but compared to similar services, I wouldn't let it deter you from using it.

Deven B.

Pleasant

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

I was able to organize and create troubleshooting guide for some of the displays our company services out in the field.

Pros

easy of use. it only took maybe 2 hours before i knew how to set up a decent tree without any hiccups

Cons

lack of options. You cannot organize the nodes as openly as i'd like. I wish we could move text and pictures around more freely and not be confided by lines and margins unless you want to be.

Jose S.

Better flow of work

Reviewed on 02/05/2019

Pros

I work on a team where we have lower techs troubleshooting issues before it gets to me. Zingtree has been extremely helpful for when my team or myself are not available, for the other techs to see what we have built up on how to resolve some issues.

Cons

Zingtree can sometimes be a pain to build up but could just be user error.