Zingtree

Build interactive decision trees that guide your teams.

4.4/5
4.2/5
4.4/5
Customer Support Software
4.5/5

94 Software options

• Industry: Legal Services

Quick, efficient, great training tool. Downside is it can be sometime glitch y.

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Compliance is 100% improved from this time last time. There is another huge bonus in that it has reduced the time required for our team members to understand and use the script. However there are numerous communication issues it has with salesforce that create major issues in the pitch and flow. These mistakes while easy for me to identify are not easy for team members to fix.

Pros

Ease of use for team members. Great scripting tool for compliance. Greatly reduces on boarding time.

Cons

It can be glitchy and screens can lock. Not frequent but creates disruptions for team members.

Fran L.

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to set up and edit

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Pros

I liked the easy set-up, it did not take a lot of time before we had a base version running. Editing is done on the spot with no fuss. Nice clean design (finished product).

Cons

Editing mode can be a bit cleaner graphic wise. The editing itself is easy once you know how. I do think that the editing menu can be improved.
More templates would be a nice addition

Response from Zingtree

Hi Fran -

Thanks for the review. If you have any specific suggestions on how to improve editing, we'd love to hear them. Just about all of our product updates are customer driven.

Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you'd like to share your ideas.

Thanks,

Bill Dettering
Zingtree

Brooke P.

• Customer Support Software

Zingtree was just what we needed for our call center to troubleshoot!

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Easy to use, easily customizable, great for new hires and scripting alike!

Pros

Great for new hire training as well as existing employees scripting! Zingtree has added many new features and functionality upgrades over the past year that have made wonderful improvements.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to get someone to respond when you submit a question or enhancement request through customer service or tech support but they always to respond and help out as they are able!

Lasse B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use with ALOT of advanced possibilities.

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

More fcr, easy internal and external help center

Pros

The easy go to approach. It is easy to get going and there is a lot of guides and inspiration available + good support!!

Cons

It could be more advanced with possibilities to do more but that will possibly mess with the easy go to approach for new comers.

Alexis G.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Zingtree was the perfect solution for an interactive troubleshooting walkthrough tool.

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

Pros

Zingtree's backend interface is extremely intuitive and user friendly. U.S. Boiler has been able to easily and accurately create troubleshooting walkthroughs for U.S. Boiler products. These walkthroughs are utilized by our customer base. The troubleshooting scenarios are easy to update and allow us to embed videos and imagery to better demonstrate how to solve certain issues.

Cons

The only issue I've experienced with Zingtree is the sizing of imagery. My images were not responsive to mobile devices. However, I did reach out to a representative of Zingtree and my problem was promptly resolved.

David F.

Awesome Software - Amazing Time Saver

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Immense reduction in response time and time spent per customer. Customer issues are solved in at least half the time now because of this software.

Pros

This software has saved us so much time going back and forth with customers. The step by step breakdown allows our customers to provide all of their information ahead of time and cut down on the amount of emails that have to be sent. Our customers are able to answer a series of prompts that we can see in our system. It greatly reduces how long it takes for a customer issue to be resolved when time isn't being wasted on countless email correspondences. We are now able to answer more customers and faster because of this software and has reduced our overall response time. I would highly recommend this software to anyone dealing in customer service where troubleshooting has many different variables.

Cons

The one downside to the software is that it can be time consuming to set it all up. This gets easier as you get better with it but it can be a little difficult at first when trying to create a tree for your customer service. The other downside is that it is a little difficult to navigate on the back-end when you are integrating it the software.

Deanna W.
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Good end user experience, bad backend experience

Reviewed on 28/06/2018

The ZenDesk integration is key.

Pros

The end product is easy for our agents to use. Looks nice and functions well. We chose Zingtree above other platforms because of its integration with ZenDesk. Great customer support too!

Cons

The UI for building the decision tree leaves a lot to be desired. There needs to be a blend between the Thumbnails View and the Simple View on the Overview part of the site when you are in the backend. I need to be able to see all of the text that is on the Node (which is shown in the Thumbnail View) and where each of the nodes links to (which is only shown in the simple view). It makes no sense and I have to switch back and forth between the two constantly. The Virtual Designer is also TERRIBLE and I had to write out each of the nodes on sticky notes on my wall to make any sense of this thing after it got to a certain size.

There is also the issue of the history of the decision tree in the ZenDesk integration. It only records the answers and not the questions so it's basically USELESS for the next agent who looks at the ticket. It would also be great to be able to automatically input the history as an internal note in ZD.

The pricing for the customer-facing decision is so cost prohibitive that we scrapped the idea altogether. Pay per click does not work.

Response from Zingtree

Hi Deanna -

We've posted a major update to Designer since you wrote your review. It's a lot easier now to manage your trees in this tool.

Also - the Zendesk agent app does indeed display questions and answers.See the summary of the Zendesk app (and the History view screenshot) on this page:

We're continuing to improve Zingtree based upon our customer's feedback, and in general your comments are really helpful.

Bill

Isaac W.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Overall my experience with Zingtree has been great.

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Zingtree helps our agents provide consistent support to our customers and allows them to easily follow complex processes.

Pros

While the software takes a little while to get the hang of, the customer support is great - love the super fast response from the leadership team. When I point out something that's broken, it gets fixed usually in 24-48 hours which shows that Zingtree really values it's customers.

Cons

I wish there was a little more customizability with the Zendesk integration - for example, I wish it had the ability to automatically appear on the screen for agents when a specific category was selected or when a specific type of call came in.

Response from Zingtree

Hi Isaac -

The Zingtree Agent Scripting app for Zendesk can automatically select a tree based upon the Brand field, or the value in any custom field.

If you are using a screen pop software with Zendesk, then that may need to set the fields, but otherwise this is an integral part of Zingtree's Zendesk interface.

Happy to work with you to get this part in place...

Rachelle G.
  • Industry: Executive Office

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to set up. I wish there were a few more features.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up new trees. There are also a lot of customizable settings. When employees are added to the zingtree admin list, it is easy for them to also figure out how to use the system. When changes need to be made, it is easy to do so and changes are reflected immediately.

Cons

Setting up training simulations is not easy. Wish there were more options for multiple choice and scoring. I do not like how only one user can be signed in at a time.

• Customer Support Software

This is excellent and easy to learn. Great flexibility for implementation. Great product.

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Used to set up interactive trouble shooting guide to capture tribal machine and maintenance knowledge, and this worked great. Feed back email great feature to correct/add information to trees.

Pros

Easy to learn and setup with flexible implementation techniques to make the presentation of each screen unique. Great support to help resolve any issues. Working on Interactive In-house Trouble Shooting Guide, and great place to capture tribal knowledge.

Cons

Had to get a separate software to put videos into trees due to IT firewall of facility. Has to have access to internet to work, or pay great price to put in isolated version.

Ryan W.

• Customer Support Software

A great tool for helping our customers

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

We were able to automate the debugging some of the most difficult issues we face with our customers.

Pros

I love the flexibility of how you are able to put all kinds of data/images/videos into the steps you present. The drag and drop tool for building out the flows is quite nice too. It can be a bit clunky from time to time, but overall it helps out great.

Cons

I wish the intercom integration worked a little better. I don't really think I've ever been able to successfully make it function for us, but i may not have been doing something right. This also ties into the hosting options, which while it works, was a little clunky to set up too. Overall though we love the tool and its saved us lots of time

Jen H.

• Customer Support Software

I'm very happy with this script writing tool. It's made a significant difference in my...

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Pros

It is very easy to use for my employees. It's now as if I was personally speaking to each prospect we talk to.

Cons

I wish it was a little easier to use only some nodes from other trees without copying the entire tree over.

Tracy C.

Used Zingtree to aid temp workers during a busy time of the year

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Helped during the busy part of the year when we had a lot of brand new people

Pros

It is great for people who know how to follow flow charts.
Nice user interface! The flexibility in creation of flow charts is very nice.
Good for an environment with many users

Cons

If the steps are not written out clearly, it is easy for new employees to get lost. Note really a problem in zingtree, but rather a user error ;)

Nate S.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool, CSR was a fantastic contact to answer all of the questions we had.

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

There are a lot of great benefits to this software, from building a system to interacting with the APIs.

Pros

Usability and great knowledge base if we needed anything small-scale. I like the different ways to create trees, it gives it flexibility.

Cons

Unfortunately, the user interface is not the most friendly to use. It has very limited API integration at this point in time.

Carly H.

• Customer Support Software

So easy to use- I try to think of projects in which I can use it!

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

So easy to use! I often try to think of how I can use Zingtree in my current projects. I find the demos super helpful too and have modeled a few projects based on them.

Cons

Sometimes not super intuitive navigating around from the nodes pages- wish it was easier to edit from main pages

Ahmed A.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

• Customer Support Software

Was easy to setup and meets our needs

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Helped our after hours support.

Pros

Easy to learn/implement, features are straight forward with already pre-set themes.
Ability to have multiple level permissions is a plus also.

Cons

Could use more updated forms.
Themes seem to be limited.
Some sites are not fully compatible with browser settings.

Response from Zingtree

As far as themes go, we offer several templates, which are easy to change basic color schemes. These also generate CSS files, which a web developer can further customize to do some really custom work.

Not sure what the compatibility issue is. Decision trees can be embedded into other sites via iFrame code, or a Javascript based pop-up menu.

Jennifer P.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

• Customer Support Software

Great concept - still trying to get it to work

Customer service ticket reduction

Pros

Incredible features and capabilities. We are really relying on this software to deflect customer service tickets and improve self-service troubleshooting.

Cons

Very expensive and we can't get it to work correctly with Freshdesk, but we have still been charged for clicks. It was difficult to set up and integrate.

Response from Zingtree

We worked with Jen and Regina on this, and from our last conversation the Freshdesk setup was working fine. We haven't heard back since, but if there are still issues please let me know.

We've tested here as well.

Luis S.

• Customer Support Software

If you need contact center scripting, this is it

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

Need to establish a decision tree mapping for a contact center team of 5 users.

Pros

Easy to use, setup and build process tree mapping and decision for scripting teams. This tool will have your teams hassle free of problems and knowing what to do next in what concerns a decision.

Cons

Nothing really. Its easy to setup, develop and implement. Maybe the user experience could be a little more improved when you need to change some paths inside the tree.

• Customer Support Software

Amazingly intuitive software for building decision trees

Reviewed on 19/04/2016

I've found Zingtree to be a really useful program over the last few months to create interactive decision trees. They have a few different ways to get started, and the Wizard tool is great for building trees just by answering questions and filling in the blanks. While it takes a little time to think about the best plan of action before jumping in, the platform is super easy to use once you get the hang of it -- they have a blog and FAQ full of helpful tips and integrations, too.

Pros

Knowledgeable team, good interface, helpful and informative process.

Cons

Monthly payment plan isn't ideal for my setup.

• Customer Support Software

Useful tool with amazing customer support

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Just being able to build the tool. It required a lot of extra framework outside of Zingtree.

Pros

The customer support is amazing. I also like the layout of the logic on the overview page - it makes it very easy to follow.

Cons

The variable limitations. I feel the logic nodes should be able to compute more complex equations taking several variables into account.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The modern way to draw process maps

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

It's so much easier to keep our process maps up to date and gather feedback form support agents!

Pros

Allow you to easily keep up to date your process map, get feedback from users, quite intuitive to use. This definitively

Cons

A great added feature would be the auto-generation of the full process map to be able to see the process map in one glance

Julie C.

• Customer Support Software

ZingTree has been easy to use and provided such a valuable resource to us.

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Pros

I like how easy it is to edit and maintain the tree. I like the newest feature where you can click on the attached nodes.

Cons

The only view I don't like is the designer view as our tree is large and its not feasible to use this view.

Riyaz A.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Zingtree is an excellent decision tree tool that can be used with our employees and our...

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Very fast onboarding of employees and customers!

Pros

The versatility of Zingtree makes it the ideal candidate for our decision tree needs. The price makes it even more suitable for our company. I don't know of too many other companies that can pack that much functionality for that price. Awesome value for money!

Cons

The learning curve can be a drawback but once you have practiced with the product a few times, it's fine to work with.

Melvin D.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Great product...Extremely flexible tool for the contact center environment.

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

Ability to improve quality and onboarding of contact center staff.

Pros

It's flexibility and reliability is what makes the product stand out from similar applications. Would recommend it to ay company that requires a flow three solution.

Cons

The form aspect of the tool could use a little improvement. We would like to be able to more easily create forms and transmit the data to our data warehouse.

Laura B.

Easy for Beginners and Advanced Users

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

Pros

I really appreciate the ease in updating and editing existing trees. I can easily preview my changes before I commit to the new information.

Cons

I don't like that it is sometimes difficult to navigate the changes in font, size and parameters within a node. I would like to be able to copy information and have the formatting stay consistent.