Apptivo

CRM for managing customer accounts

4.4 /5 (541 reviews) Write a Review!

Mark P.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

Great CRM software with excellent service

Reviewed on 17/02/2021

As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Pros

Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

Gabriel V.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Google Contact Replacement

Reviewed on 29/03/2021

We had to keep customizing every time we added a new contact with our old system, here once we customized our fields they are set and there every time. We felt as if we had our own software program made just for us, we walked them through on what we needed and they gave us what we needed and more. They have saved us so much time going forward.

Pros

We worked with Google Contacts but we ran out of contact space with them, we had to look for a system/software that we could customize contact fields to fit our needs. I searched different programs for several weeks narrowing it down to a handful and after trying out all of them we found that Apptivo was the most user friendly, and the one with all the options for us to customize ALL our contact fields. This is what set it apart from the others and the you can't beat the price!

Cons

We are still new to the software, but we have integrated and there is nothing that we don't like about the software. The more we learn about it the more we love it.

Dave C.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

• Customer Support Software

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Pros

Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Cons

We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

Response from Apptivo

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again!

Kevin M.
  • Industry: Furniture

Great Value and exceptional support

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Moving from an Excel-based CRM which was not regularly updated, or even used by most of the team, we had plenty of room to improve. There are lots of products out there and we investigated quite a few. Some were cost-prohibitive and others just didn't feel comfortable, but with Apptivo, there was so much information, so much support, and all at a very reasonable price. I recommend them to everyone I discuss our CRM with.

Pros

In discussing our needs, I felt straight away that this was a company we could work with. The team went out of their way to ensure that we had everything that we wanted, even if we weren't always sure and changed our minds. they worked with us to ensure a great outcome, and as we now expand the suite of options we are using within the Apptivo framework, they're giving us the same level of service. Very highly recommended, give them a go and you'll not regret it.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. I can get in touch with someone by a multiplicity of methods and so far, they've always been able to resolve my issues, or at least explain why what I wanted is not practical or possible.

Adam F.

Great Product

Reviewed on 15/02/2021

Pros

Apptivo has greatly improved our efficiency with the company and has helped streamline our production and customer contacts at an affordable price. The customer support for the software is fantastic.

Cons

It does feel a little basic for the layout and (feels like 2000 era software database.

Rebecca P.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Apptivo all the way!

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

We really needed something that would bring together all client information and communications to give our Sales, Support, and Accounting teams a clear picture of everything going on with our clients. And, we're even saving money with this single app instead of paying for several that either had to be "stitched" together with additional apps or APIs, or time-consuming copy/paste work.

Pros

Apptivo is taking the place of our CRM, project management, sales tracking, and support ticket applications - all in one online package!

Cons

Its not exactly a con. Apptivo is capable of so much, that it can seem a little overwhelming, but it also means that we can truly make it our own instead of us having to conform to apps created for other businesses or created too broadly, that they didn't fit our needs. It is taking some time to set things up the way we need, but Apptivo has great support, and even offers assistance in creating workflows.

Tom W.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Great CRM Software

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

I have now used Apptivo with two businesses and find it highly functional and easy to adopt.

Pros

Easy to set up, understand and customize.

Cons

Takes some e-learning to customize properly but it is easy to accomplish

Response from Apptivo

Hello Tom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you find Apptivo fairly easy to use and valuable. We exist because of customers like you! Again, thank you so much!

Chris B.
  • Industry: Building Materials

cloud

Reviewed on 16/06/2019

Pros

all the data is safe in the cloud and accessible from any device anywhere

Cons

if features are not available, they take a very long time to be implemented and feedback is non existent.

Response from Apptivo

Hello Chris,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We will collect this feedback and notify our teams accordingly. Again thank you so much!

Curtis H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Excellent Product, Excellent Support.

Reviewed on 17/03/2015

Pros

I like the fantastic support, customizable forms, and employment management. These features are really well put together. On the topic of customizable forms I'll just add that you can create a form that is as extensive (or simplistic) as you need. The search function for forms is fantastically easy and advanced search gives you the option to search for any data in any specific form you have which is really really good.

Cons

There are a couple changes needed for me to rate this 10 out of 10. I love this software, but until the following issues are fixed, we will continue to have a few frustrations with using it:
-You should be able to sort every column A-Z (or by date oldest to youngest) and vice-versa not just "Standard attributes."
-Again around filtering, if you create an input box for a date, not using the 1 standard attribute "Date Completed" Lets give the example of using a new field you create called "Sales Presentation Date". You can't sort the data by a range of dates. You can only do this for the 1 standard attribute field "Date Completed". We have several date fields that we NEED to be able to filter the range with (e.g. to find out how many sales visits a salesman has been on during a specific month), but we cannot do this because we cannot sort or filter by date range.
-Lastly the inability to PRINT directly from Apptivo is just frustrating. You have to export it to Excel (which should be a separate button and not part of a drop down menu) and then print.

Prince D.

Central to my operation

Reviewed on 05/05/2018

Pros

Apptivo does everything that I need for my business. It's simple to configure and has all the functionality essential for my business. I like its completeness and how all the modules are integrated

Cons

The mobile app is very limited and does not have the functionality of the web app. For a small business that operates on the go this is not ideal

Response from Apptivo

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

Chris B.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Nice features. Great support

Reviewed on 27/10/2018

They have been a dependable partner for over two years now. Never had any downtime and it works as advertised.

Pros

The support is great. I can get to an active chat and they answer my questions instantly. The feature set covers most of what I need and the pricing is great. A great value when you compare it to Salesforce.

Cons

The features are not as extent as Salesforce but you can't beat the pricing for a small business.

Response from Apptivo

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

Nina D.

• Customer Support Software

It didn't have all the features we needed but they were working on it.

Reviewed on 01/05/2018

Pros

The Support staff were helpful and available. It was easy to use and the features were nice options.

Cons

You had to add the same information each time you added an app, this made it time consuming. Such as Templates for Email, I had to add it to the Email section, the Customer Section and then again to the Contacts section. It would have been nice to have a Universal Email template area so I could input them Once and choose throughout. Also, some functions for the Funnel system and Search engine wouldn't be Universal enough, so I had copies of people in each section so I could do a search or Report in 2 different areas for One customer just to get the complete information I needed. Search, and Reports should have the same options regardless of where the Customer is a Lead or transferred into a Buyer. This was annoying.

Monica Z.
  • Industry: International Affairs

Excellent Support and Customer Service

Reviewed on 17/02/2021

Very responsive team. We commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

It has a lot of possibilities to expand and integrate other parts of the business.

Cons

Customization is limited and depends more on Apptivo's support team than on the end user

Alicia D.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Very happy with the software and the support team

Reviewed on 10/07/2020

Apptivo relieved so many frustrations I had with other sites!

Pros

The Apptivo software is so customizable, it fits every aspect of our business. The development team was so in-tune with our needs every step of the way and worked so hard to make sure the CRM looked the way we wanted it to.

Cons

While I love all of the Apptivo features, the software is so robust that it's a little difficult for our employees who aren't as tech savvy to learn. However, the support team trained us and provided materials to help us learn.

Stuart R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Fast Customer Support

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

Good sales tracking and CRM tool.

Pros

Customer support is very fast and responsive.

Cons

Does not have all of the reporting functionality we need.

Tee yong L.
  • Industry: Food Production

Great Implementation Experience

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

Pros

Very flexible, efficient & helpful team on helping out on the whole implementation.

Cons

Report and customization portion are not friendly enough.

John L.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Support

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

I have a recruitment agency and I am able to meet most of our business requirements with the software.
I find their help desk to be extremely effective and today I had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] fix a broken address link with the minimum downtime. He was quick polite and knew what he was doing.

Pros

It is extremely versatile and customizable

Cons

Documentation is not always clear but the help desk with its online chat is very effective.

Brian S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Project Management

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

It has been a learning experience and I am getting used to it now.

Pros

The Project Management feature. I have other people who could use the CRM

Cons

All columns do not sort and now auto numbering for Projects

Muhammad M.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

About Graphical presentation

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

it is a great experience with apptivo. we have about 6 divisions and multiple Business Units which were never centralization not it has been centralized for our Sales team and every one can see their targets and actual results. specially table reports, dashboard reports win analysis, lost analysis etc.

Secondly, I'ld must share the efforts of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Project Manager) she did grate work and dedicated works during COVID-19, with limited access. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who supported [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at back end and some time directly on front end. They opened all mode of communication during hard time of COVID-19.

Pros

Customization, Ease of use, dashboard reports, summary box. table reports

Cons

Some graph can be enhanced, like PIE graph, values on Graph, Printing of reports from web page. extraction of graph directly from web page.

Under dashboard speedo meter graph, there might be some other graphs as well on front / landing page as dashboard summary with different dimension.

Jim C.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Application support

Reviewed on 06/11/2019

Pros

I am investigating and researching on CRM. I find Aptivo easy to use and has fantastic customer support.

Cons

I am new to CRM and I find Aptivo to be easy to use and very intuitive to navigate. Have not accounted any problems yet

Alan T.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Always there to help!!

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

Relaxed and put at ease with their immediate response and friendly approach

Pros

Its ease of use and friendly interface, brilliant and adaptable for any scenario

Cons

Nothing to dislike, technical always find a solution to a problem

• Customer Support Software

Easy to set up and get a team going soonest.

Reviewed on 01/05/2018

Ease of use, ease of set up and getting a team on-board...

Pros

Cost and ease of use, that app store is also awesome. Easy to track Opportunities and has a great reporting function.

Cons

It took me a while to figure out how to do tax and territories, but the support team is awesome, and we soon had it sorted.

David L.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Overall Review

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

Good but read the above.

Pros

Mostly Good. Not used for financials only for Estimates order processing Sales, Invoices, stock control.

Cons

Cannot manually change inventory and cannot have different inventory locations

Susan D.

• Customer Support Software

We've been using Apptivo to manage our networking group for invoicing and also guest management

Reviewed on 07/05/2018

It has great time-saving features but has been "glitchy" after having worked successfully in the past.

Pros

Comprehensive tool that allows us to create templates for just about everything we need from weekly updates, quarterly & annual invoicing, guest followup and reminders. Also, let's us automate generation of invoices. Great to have a history of current & past members & guests.

Cons

Seemed to work find for the first few years but in the last 1-2 years there have been anomalies in invoicing: past due amounts were incorrect and have had to reach out to customer support several ties on this... We are not paying for the service (so I guess we don't have the right to complain) but it has been an issue to trouble-shooting the problems. Customer support has been responsive but resolution of the issues has sometimes been slower than I'd like. I've had to create work-arounds to resolve some of the issues.

Response from Apptivo

Hi Susan,

We've improved the technology quite a bit and have also added a lot of new features. Some training may help to get used to getting your work done in the current version as it stands.

We have not discontinued any working features unless we are able to provide a much better flow and it was impossible to keep both the old and new features to coexist.

Certainly feel free to reach out to us to schedule additional training.

David G.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Apptivo - beyond expectations

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

I used another CRM previously. As a small business, Apptivo allows me to do more. There's been a couple of times I got stuck. I've used the 'Chat With Us' on the screen to resolve most of my questions. When I request to talk with someone, the response was quick and very helpful.

Pros

The various apps have been key in helping me manage our sales funnel. The interface is very intuitive, easy to use, and easy to navigate.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind. I think the features are very comprehensive and the platform is easy to use.