Webex Suite

4.4 (7,258)
Write a Review!
One app for everything. And everyone.

(7,258)

New Webex - The best for collaboration

Reviewed on 21/09/2021

We like it a lot.

We like it a lot.
We've been replacing other tools and simplifying everything into a single Webex Suite. Leaving aside other tools and using only this one, helps to take better control of the work carried out.
Although to a certain extent it is impossible to ignore other tools, this particular one is already used by the majority of users in most collaboration cases.

Pros

It is very simple to use in general.
The tool can be used by clients and business partners for free, which allows us to collaborate with them in a safe and comprehensive way with the rest of our solutions.
Although we have our license that includes storage in the cloud, customers or business partners do not need to pay anything to collaborate with us and use our spaces. Which makes it a very convenient tool.

Cons

I think the costs are not the best.
To be able to use and take advantage of it, you have to acquire different types of licenses and integrations. For example with Webex Meetings, it is not something that you have for sure, it is something that is integrated as long as you have all the licenses and subscriptions.

Zoom Workplace

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

We have managed to unify the use of other tools into one. For example Webex already includes remote support, which allows us to reduce the use of TeamViewer. Webex also has Chat and file sharing so using Microsoft Teams is no longer necessary. And with meetings along with all the extra functionality it makes Zoom less of a requirement. Although we cannot say that we have stopped using these tools (since if they are useful and necessary at times) it has made it easier for us to use a single Webex Suite.

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

It was the one that could help us integrate the most collaboration tools. It allows us to have a single tool for almost all collaboration needs.
Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos

No nonsense Video Conferencing

Reviewed on 13/03/2024

Pros

All of our meetings are done on Webex, and it works without a hitch,

Cons

As of now, I have no problems, or have not found anything that I dislike.

Steve
Steve
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

How the mighty have fallen

Reviewed on 08/09/2018

WebEx used to be great software. Now it is mediocre software that is overpriced and underfeatured. Asking a question on a Cisco forum about WebEx has the moderator close your question and redirect you to a WebEx site. WebEx is past its prime, and it shows in the lack of revolutionary or even maintenance features in the WebEx client. Nearly any other choice will be cheaper and offer a better experience to users.

Pros

WebEx was the default leader in virtual meetings. Subsequent to its acquisition by Cisco, things got markedly better. The tool had broad integration with scheduling tools like Outlook, and the (relatively) recent addition of the ability to attend a meeting using only a browser is an added bonus for people who lack administrative rights on their PCs.

Cons

With stiff competition from Microsoft's Skype for Business, the venerable GoToMeeting, and newer arrivals like Slack and Zoom, WebEx is now a choice amongst many. When WebEx works, it does so decently at best. It suffers from bandwidth issues, even with only two participants in the same building. Furthermore, if a large enterprise buys an account, they are given "dedicated" support. When the client recently kept crashing every time I joined a meeting, I called the WebEx support number. After a half hour, I was told I needed to be transferred to our company's dedicated support team, who (after an hour of not being able to fix my problem) said I needed to be transferred to Cisco. Their agents wanted me to roll back device drivers (that hadn't been updated in over three months) and even suggested I may need to reinstall my operating system! I told them I had no issues with any of the other tools I use daily (Hangouts, Slack, Zoom, Skype for Business) and that I could attend a WebEx meeting if I used a browser. The agents only knew how to read from a script, and still haven't solved my problem.

Swaibu
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Team communication

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

Pros

It's very accessible to communicate with my team

Cons

Webex is easy to use in the communication

Christian
  • Industry: Program Development

Leveraging Webex for Team Synergy

Reviewed on 18/05/2024

Pros

When I was traveling, I easily joined a meeting on my phone and felt like I was in the room with my team.

Cons

The occasional lag during screen sharing and audio quality issues, particularly in large meetings, are aspects I least enjoy about Webex.

Louis

Good for hosting meetings

Reviewed on 18/05/2024

Pros

Lots of functionality and easy to navigate for sharing screen and posting chat messages during calls

Cons

Somewhat limited functionality compared to Google Meet

James
  • Industry: Music

Steve Rob Music - Webex Review

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

Pros

Webex is a very easy to use platform. It has a very nice dashboard design, and it also allows our organization users to customize different settings easily, such as profile, out of office, etc.

Cons

Webex is expensive, but we were able to do a bit of work to make sure it functions within our organization. We also noticed that the ringtones are very limited. It would be great to upload ringtones or customize them.

Denissa
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

WebEx for all!

Reviewed on 13/06/2024

Great events and widely accessible to any form of meetings.

Great events and widely accessible to any form of meetings.

Pros

WebEx is an essential tools when it comes to online topic and events. During pandemic, WebEx is really a great help and plays as the vital source of every meeting and events.

Cons

There were some time that we can't easily access the site. But, overall experience was great!

Marty
  • Industry: Accounting Software
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

The Webex

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

Pros

Easy to use. Screen sharing is easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes voice and audio can be a little choppy.

Gavin
Gavin
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

• Customer Support Software

Great enterprise conference/screen sharing tool

Reviewed on 31/05/2024

Pros

The stability and ease of use noone ever seemed to have an issue with it

Cons

Not sure that I have any specific gripes with it to be completely honest

David
David
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Host Meetings Professionally!

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Cisco WebEx keeps our meetings professional for both internal users and clients we work with! We've noticed that most people are familiar with the software and have used it before so it makes hosting meetings even easier.

Pros

WebEx is really easy to use and setup! From both the view point of the admin setting up a meeting or an end user who was invited to a meeting, it's all really simple! I especially enjoy how WebEx will automatically adjust for time zone changes since many meetings I'm joining or hosting are with people on the other side of the country. Screen sharing also works really well, usually I'd experience some bandwidth issues with other software but for some reason WebEx works wonderfully!

Cons

The only con I can think of is that sometimes if I'm joining a meeting that I have scheduled in my Google Calendar it won't work correctly. It should be able to load the meeting invite and join as intended but I usually find myself having to manually enter the meeting ID, attendee ID, and passcode.

Zoom Events and Webinars

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

We wanted a more professional look and feel once we migrated from Google Apps for Business to Office 365 but didn't want to utilize Skype for Business.

Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

It was pricier than most but because WebEx is such a familiar name with lots of users and so simple to use we felt the price and ROI was justified.
Igor

Essential application for videoconferencing

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

As I have a small business, I don't have much to complain about.
The maximum number of participants...

As I have a small business, I don't have much to complain about.
The maximum number of participants in a meeting was 10 people, however, when the room is full, I feel that the file sharing speed differs for some, even though we are all using the same connection, with a speed of 200mbps.
In general, it is a very useful application for anyone who wants a meeting with team members.
We use it on both Windows and Androis and are happy with the result.

Pros

Despite having many features, which can somewhat hinder those who are experiencing it for the first time, the application offers a simple way for a videoconference.
The application already automatically generates a password link for all participants.
Plans: Free, Beginner, Plus and Business, each with dirty features.
Free: Up to 100 participants and meetings of up to 50 minutes in length, with an unlimited number of meetings per day, month or year.
Beginner: Monthly fee of $ 13.50, can host up to 50 people per meeting, offers unlimited meetings, file sharing, 5 GB of cloud storage and recording transcripts.
Plus: Monthly fee of $ 17.95, can host up to 100 participants per meeting, offers the possibility of assigning alternative organizers, allowing others to schedule meetings on behalf of the main organizer and is supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Business: Monthly fee of $ 26.95, can host up to 200 participants and has 10 GB of cloud storage. It has the possibility of integration and synchronization with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
Offers end-to-end encryption; extensive meeting tools for participants and hosts.

Cons

A wide variety of meeting setup options can be confusing for novice users.
Strong competition from Miscrosoft's Skype for Business. In some meetings, the video hangs for a few seconds, while participants are still talking, even with a dedicated 200mbps internet.
When you are a beginner, using the app for the first time, you can get lost among so many features. The start-up tutorial should be more complete and less cluttered with information.
When sharing many screens, there is a slight lag in the transmission, which can cause the participants to lose focus.
The audio quality drops considerably when using the notebook or PC speakers.
When meetings are recorded, the deadline for making them available is too long (sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before the recording is available.).

Sedicka
  • Industry: Events Services

SOCIO - Perfect for Virtual Conferences

Reviewed on 24/03/2021

The product is sturdy, robust and has never failed us. As a company we continue to look at other products, but have not yet found one worth shifting to. The support team is excellent and adds great value to my experience.

Pros

Socio has all the features as most applications of this type, with some excellent new additions and they continue to improve on the product by seriously listening to their clients. We are very excited about the video rooms, and upgraded areas for sponsors and the excellent data dashboard. Being able to offer our sponsors more has always been one of our main aims. The product truly shines with its ease of use! Even our most technically challenged team members are able to successfully build our platforms. It is easy to grasp how it all works, from selecting features to uploading media, to launching, it is all very sleek and simple form start to finish. I particular like the knowledge base, which is vast and covers every aspect of the product with detailed explanations supported by excellent (and short!) instructional videos. In addition the online support provided is of the best I have encountered, any questions or problems that arise I am able to get almost immediate help. The support team feels like an extension of my own team, where they are as invested in the query as I am.

Cons

In all honesty, the software does exactly what it promises it will do. Where they lack a feature we may need, they are always open to considering upgrades, this may take some time to implement but we understand that upgrades need to be tested. I have experienced an issue where the download template for adding content was slightly out of date as per recent updates and this made uploading problematic. That being said, when I flagged it for the support team they were on top of it and could fix it pretty quickly.

Response from Cisco

Hello Sedicka! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review.

We are elated to hear that you loved the platform, along with the planner resources and our support team. As you mentioned, we are always looking to add new features and improve based on the feedback our customers give us. We have a lot of exciting new features planned and you can continue to check out the "What's New" section of our knowledge base to get the latest updates. Hopefully you can use them at your next event!

Sanya
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

Checking all the boxes with Socio!

Reviewed on 13/10/2021

Metrics are super important to any event, it helps us to measure the success of the event and acknowledge areas of improvement. The Socio app allowed us to track the number of users who clicked on Sponsor booths, ads and it even listed these attendees. This allowed sponsors to easily contact the attendees afterwards to follow up with them.

The video rooms feature was a huge hit with our event. We used it predominantly for our Pre-Conference event and the attendees loved the intimate settings. This gave the attendees full access to our experts to hold discussions on challenges they were facing and to network with others at the same time. This really added the personal touch to the event and attendees from across the globe felt like they were at a physical event during these sessions.

Pros

The Socio product was exactly what we needed for our online virtual event! When running an online event which spans across time zones, it’s very important to ensure that all attendees know what time the sessions are scheduled to take place. The Socio app allowed all attendees to see their local time zone and the event time which was a deal breaker for us given that we had attendees from the US, UK, Singapore, UAE and Australia.

We were also very impressed with the rapid response time from the Socio team who helped us to set up everything for our event. Their team usually came back to us within a matter of minutes and helped us resolve issues before the big day, on the day and even after the event. We really appreciated the support from this stellar team and were very grateful for it!

The attendees were also very enthralled with the ease of accessing the sessions, ability to switch tracks (we had three tracks at the same time) and the ease of networking. They loved the video chat feature and the ability to connect and speak with the speakers, sponsors and other attendees during and after the event. There were a lot of business opportunities which developed from these sessions.

Cons

The only improvement would be to have a version that allowed Socio's full service on older mobile devices as there were some users with older mobile devices 94+ years) whose software allowed them to download the app but they couldn't access the messaging feature. They used the web version instead which was much easier for them.

Whova

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

Easy integration, new features and gamification aspect.

Response from Cisco

Your team really made the most of the Socio platform and features that help you engage audiences! Thanks so much for the kind words. We're so proud of our customer support team and never tire of hearing compliments like these.

Evan
Evan

• Customer Support Software

A great, easy to set-up and manage events platform"

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

We used Webex Events to improve participant engagement and reduce staff time for a non-profit's annual 24-hour ski marathon. The app enabled us to put a lot of different participant materials in a single, continually updated location (agenda, rules, announcements, hour-by-hour results, etc.) enabling our staff to spend much less time printing and distributing materials and much more time engaging with participants. The athletes loved the app because they could see their results in real time and track how they and their teammates were doing in real time.

Pros

We evaluated several different event platforms, and Socios seemed like the easiest to set-up and manage. We first tried to use another platform and that proved too difficult so we pivoted back to Socio (which was more expensive, but worth it in the end.) As a board member of a small, community-based non-profit that produces an annual 24-hour skiing event, we wanted an application to improve participant engagement and reduce work for staff. The results we got in our first year with the Socio / Webex events app were phenomenal.Over half of our 600 athletes used the app over the two days of our 24-hour ski marathon, totaling over 23,000 minutes of usage! The built-in features of the app around Agenda, Announcements, and Participant networking were easy to set up and delivered a lot of value in reducing work on our staff.Even more impressive was how easy it was for us to seamlessly integrate with additional content to deliver a highly-tailored experience to our attendees -- the Web link feature is extremely valuable (especially the ability to pass External ID to a URL), and our athletes were able to continually see their progress in a custom "achievements" web page we built (~2300 clicks from ~280 users), as well as pull up the individual and team rankings in real-time from our race-timing vendor (another 6600 clicks cross 280 users). Additionally, our ability to embed documents and text content made the Event App a one-stop place for rules, instructions and other key details

Cons

There are some small downsides, especially for folks on a tight budget. These include extra costs for API access, branded apps (in IOS / Android store), etc. Also, once you set up an external ID for a participant it's difficult to change

SpotMe

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

After attempting to work with a few other solutions, we found that Webex / Socio was a much more intuitive and easy to set-up platform. All of the pre-built apps (user lists, agenda, announcements, etc.) have a standard way to import data via spreadsheet that enabled us to get a lot of content into the app very quickly. Additionally, it was super-easy to link to specific feeds (the event Instagram, a race timing application, etc.) so that we created a very content-rich app experience with minimal set-up work

Response from Cisco

Evan, ee appreciate your positive review! It's fantastic to hear that Socio was the easiest to set up and manage among the event platforms you evaluated. The phenomenal results, with over half of your 600 athletes using the app during the 24-hour ski marathon, are impressive. It's great to hear about the seamless integration of additional content and use of the dynamic Web link feature . We agree that this feature opens so many possibilities to bring external content seamless into your Event App and deliver a unique, seamless experience for attendees. We appreciate your feedback on the additional costs for API access and branded apps. We continue to strive toward delivering the most comprehensive event experience and providing everything you need in an all-in-one solution.

We appreciate you putting your trust in Webex Events and look forward to continuing to deliver a excellent experience for your staff and your athletes!

Solid platform for setting up internal and external meetings, with a few drawbacks

Reviewed on 02/07/2020

Aside from the few drawbacks mentioned above, overall I have had a relatively good experience using Cisco WebEx for both team as well as client meetings. It's easy to share the dial-in information with the clients, schedule meetings, and set up calls using different rooms. In the future, if there is a way to allow an original host to EXIT a meeting without ending the call altogether, that would be very helpful.

Pros

I use WebEx meetings almost daily for work - for both internal and external check-ins. Pretty straightforward navigation, once you get the hang of setting up a room (either personal or client-facing) the platform is quite easy to navigate. At my meeting we have WebEx integrated with peoples' calendars, so when I schedule a meeting on WebEx it allows me to easily see my coworkers' availability which is definitely a plus - good ease of integration with other applications. Interface is simple enough that the main functions (setting up a meeting, sharing meeting info) are easy to use and I have not had issues with this software unexpectedly crashing which is an added bonus.

Cons

One of my main gripes is regarding shared rooms (ex. other members on your team are able to start/stop the meeting if you're unavailable). One of the recurring issues with shared rooms is that they all use the same call-in number and pin. With that said, if there are back-to-back meetings using the same room, and the earlier meeting runs over, we run the risk of clients calling into a call that is still going on, which creates confusion and can have us coming off as unprofessional. I have avoided this issue in the past by creating internal check-ins using my own personal room, however the drawback to this is that - if I'm unavailable for any reason - the meeting cannot be started by anyone other than myself. For back-to-back meetings, if there's a way for new users to be put into a waiting room until AFTER the previous meeting has completed ended, that may avoid these issues in the future.

Another issue is that if I set up simultaneous meetings in both my personal and shared rooms, there is no way I can remove myself from the first meeting without it ending the call altogether. I have not found a way to assign someone else as the host, so if there have been simultaneous meetings (where I am just listening in the background) I have had to juggle this by calling into one meeting using my laptop, and calling into the second using my phone. It works, but it's not very efficient.

Cullen
Cullen
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Excellent Communication Tool

Reviewed on 02/12/2020

We have been incredibly pleased. The product is solid and performs incredibly well. But the product is only as good as the support and the support team beats anything I've experienced. They are timely, witty, knowledgable, and engaging. It is never transactional. They even follow up on things I've commented about doing. They are quick to offer solutions for creative solutions to ideas we have to leverage the app. All around impeccable online/virtually instant service.

Pros

We use the Socio product for our church members. It is an incredibly simple, convenient, and secure way to share information and keep everyone updated on events/activities. It is a very easy to use app for the user. The administrative process is also incredibly intuitive. It has worked flawlessly for our needs. And the instantly available support team is better than any on-line support I have ever received. This is a hallmark of distinction and sets them head and shoulders above other SaaS products I have used.

Cons

The only drawback we've had is the need to refresh the app. Users who are not as tech savvy may not recognize the need to update (a circle arrow icon in the top right of the app) the content from time to time. It is a very minor issue we've been able to educate around. On a scale of minor to major scale, this is an incredibly minor issue for us.

Subsplash

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

The price and level of services available.

Elvanto

Flexibility and price.
Pressilla
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Great Video & Audio Quality

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

I totally love incorporating this software into my weekly business meetings and sometimes for meeting with clients. It is super easy to use for the clients as well. Love that there is nothing to download or install for people who are suspicious of viruses. Quality of the video and audio are truly amazing and makes my presentations flawless.

Pros

I use this software for video conference meetings. The HD video is of high quality and the sound quality is really great. Since our company is small, the free version works well since we can have up to 100 participants with no charge. The best part for me is that there is nothing to install or download for users. You just click a button and join the meeting. They offer additional packages at reasonable rates for company's that need more features. They allow you to use the free Webex meetings plan without entering a credit card so that's amazing. Whenever you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, then you can enter payment. That is a big peace of mind for someone like me. It is super easy to use on my PC or mobile device. There are also tons of interactive tools so that your guests can participate and the layout is easy on the eyes and attractive.

Cons

It doesn't have the capability for you to include a user anonymously, which was a downfall for us because sometimes administration may need to queue in on the meeting for observation or feedback without making your guests nervous. The virtual background features are limited and not as vibrant as other similar programs. Also there is no notification sound when someone raises their hand, so you have to pay attention to your screen throughout presentation.

• Industry: Entertainment

Reeling in an Event ... Socio makes it possible

Reviewed on 12/05/2021

Fantastic!! The concept of Sales Agent...moving to CSM (Customer Success Manager...moving to online support makes for a hands-on experience between Socio and its clients.

Pros

There are many aspects to the Socio Event Platform. The two I like the most are its modularity (grab the components that you need) and the GUI interface makes the process easy. For example, sometimes you need registration, sometimes you don't. If you are required to use an outside registration source, Socio will work with you on developing the API to automatically bring in the reg data or there is an easy import feature. Flexibility is Socio's strength.

Cons

The platform was developed for events that are profit-based. So, the terminologies and behaviours tend to follow that profile. In an in-house corporate event, this sometimes creates sticking points with event planners...words like tickets, price and purchase are not applicable. The Socio team is aware of this and I expect to see this option added at a later date.

Response from Cisco

Hey Eric! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear that you have found our platform flexible, easy to use and that our passion for our customer's success is clear. We appreciate all the work you put into your events and we look forward to continuing to work with you.

Brenna
  • Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

Outstanding support and customer service

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

Socio has allowed ParentMap to continue to host our resource fairs throughout the pandemic when in-person events were not possible. Our audience relies on these events for their families and Socio has allowed us to continue to provide these resources to our audience when they probably needed it the most. Many attendees have commented that they prefer our virtual events over in-person because the virtual events accommodate their busy schedules. Sponsors also see the value added in participating in our virtual events because their virtual booths continue to get attendee traffic event after the event concludes.

Pros

Socio is very user friendly and their support team is easily accessible and available for help when needed. Socio is visibly appealing to attendees and easy to navigate as an attendee. Socio's team is customer service focused and every person I've worked with there is upbeat and always willing to go the extra mile to answer questions and find solutions.

Cons

Socio is frequently making improvements to their product and adding or upgrading features. There are a couple things on my own personal wish list of things I would like to see at our virtual events, but I'm sure Socio's team is already working on these. Such as a more robust filter system and more customization options for virtual sponsor booths. Both of these features have been upgraded since we started using Socio. I know Socio's team is always looking for ways to improve their client's events.

Response from Cisco

Hey Brenna. Thank you for such a flattering review! Caring for our customers is of top priority to us, so we are elated to hear that our team has taken such great care of you and your event needs. As you know, we are always looking to improve so we will certainly give your feedback to our product team so they can work their magic. It's wonderful to hear that your attendees have had such a positive experience with virtual events! We hope we can continue to serve you and your event needs. We appreciate all the work you put into your events and look forward to continuing to work with you.

• Industry: Civic & Social Organization

• Customer Support Software

Socio Events. Both their Product and their people are the best we have used.

Reviewed on 01/11/2021

WIthout socio, I am not sure we could have put on a successful virtual event the past two years. Their tool and level of customer service literary kept our business alive. We heard from multiple attendees that are simply sick and tired of coming to virtual events, however, that socio was the best platform they had used and set us apart from other virtual events they had joined. In a post-event survey, 2/3 of our attendees rated the socio platform 4 or 5 stars (out of 5).

There are always plusses and minuses to various platforms and nothing is ever going to be a perfect fit for everyone. Socio does so much very well but there are a few places, like the current way that presenters are cut off from attendees in the normal system that if that is what is most important to you, there may be better options. However, if you are talking about out-of-the-box solutions for an event of any size, their customer service puts them far above anyone else.

Pros

Our Main Event each year is a convention. Usually, it is in person with about 4000 people. Last two years we have been virtual. Socio was the event app for our last in-person event and the two virtual events we have held. It connects with our website and our registration system to automatically bring in content and attendee information. In this last year, we also used their platform for the streaming solution.

The product itself is flexible but fairly easy to use. We have a fairly complex event (120+ sessions over three days with hundreds of speakers and dozens of sponsors) and not only did it handle it - but it looked good.

Customer service and attention is the best that I have seen. We have used 4-5 different event app systems over the past decade and no one came close to socio in terms of both meeting our needs and responding to questions and issues

Cons

For an organization like out with so many sessions, speakers, and sponsors, but only a few staff members, it would be nice if there was a level of access to the back end content that we could give to the speakers and sponsors for example so they could upload their own information or make needed changes.

Also within the socio studio - currently there is not an easy way for presenters to interact with chat or to handle Q&A. But based on my experience with them, I would not be surprised if this wasn't addressed in an upcoming update.

Scott
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Versatile tool for today's business environment!

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

Business problems are really discussed in the "pros" section above. Many in our company are now able to work from home for multiple days of the week on a permanent basis. Having a tool like Webex helps make this possible and I see it leading to cost savings as office space shrinks in the future. I'm very happy with the tool and enjoy its use.

Pros

With the new work from home push brought on from the COVID 19 pandemic, we needed to find tools that would facilitate the new normal. Webex is a great tool that we use for multiple applications.
1. We use this for internal chat back and forth within the company. This tool provides instant messaging that is faster than e-mail and more likely to be read by the user.
2. It is very good for web conferencing. This tool and others like it save on travel costs by allowing group meetings with people from all over the world to collaborate - face to face if the cameras are used. It is so much better than the expensive, clunky video conferencing equipment from 10-15 years ago.

In addition to the web conferences, you can share your screen and do a live demo when conducting training on an ERP or other software applications.

3. VOIP - for me, working from home is a mixed blessing. One of the issues I have with working at home is that my cell service is very spotty in my home (we have cut the cord and only have cellular) Using Webex for VOIP yields a clearer signal than my cell phone and the cost is low for the VOIP services.

4. Security - our IT team evaluated this and found it to meet security requirements to allow use. (One of two collaboration/meeting tools allowed)

Cons

I don't have much that I dislike on this tool. One thing that can be a problem is that I have multiple tools we use for web conferencing and chat messages. Between checking two chat boxes plus e-mail and handling live calls and web conferences, it is easy to miss a message with so many ways to send them. I sometimes fail to see that I have a Webex message until hours or sometimes days later.

Lukas
Lukas
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Excellent platform for online meetings with colleagues and clients.

Reviewed on 29/05/2023

Webex makes a difference me in my work to collaborate profitably from anyplace and from any gadget, advertising me arrangements to organize and connect gatherings in genuine time by sharing HD sound and video screen, it makes a difference me create my work in a unused, brilliantly, secure and with comes about Positive benefits offer assistance me to get benefits in my company and increment my workflow, it is perfect way">the most perfect way to reach my clients and offer a wonderful involvement, it makes a difference me diminish my times, blunders and costs. Much appreciated to this device we have reinforced communication and executed way better advance comes about in my commerce, we will make recordings, introductions, audios, tests and numerous other assignments amid the assembly, the quality of the dialog does not diminish indeed in the event that there are numerous individuals within the conference.

Pros

Webex Assembly is a web communications arrangement that permits you to connect and organize gatherings from anyplace and from any gadget, sharing screens with HD sound and video quality, creating work in a half breed way where the association is very great and sufficient to adjust to the way you For groups to work essentially, rapidly and safely with assets and items that offer more than what we regularly ought to collaborate online, I adore it since it offers a outwardly satisfying interface and it's personalized. Able to turn off video and make sound as it were which can too spare web information and this app can run indeed where there's arrange issue. Separated from this, numerous apparatuses have been given for the assembly organizer, with the assistance of which a fruitful and compelling assembly can be organized.

Cons

Due to great video quality, it spends a parcel of web information, its ubiquity among common individuals is less compared to other apps, so those individuals confront a few issue when utilizing it for the primary time.

An enterprise tool for the meetings with broader Global teams - Very featureful

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Overall, experience is great but UI is not something which is fun. Features are great and helpful.

Pros

1. Ease of use
2. App is super helpful to take meetings on the move
3. Several features for sharing documents live (pause, do selective share)
4. Attendance can be collected easily
5. You get to know who is on mute and who is causing background unknowingly and mute them as needed
6. Chat option is availble
7. There are upfront prompts available for you to select mute or camera options
8. You can take audio using various methods (Dial in, computer or receive call back without calling in). I use call back all the time.
9. It shows who is dialing in with what option using symbols
10. Recently the added search box for finding specific attendee on the call and with partial input, it filters the name
11. You can choose different video virtual backgrounds and you can see others videos and you can pin anyone as needed
12. You can insert a welcome message for a call
13. You can make alternate host arrangement
14. UI: Zoom In/Zoom out per your eye needs in self controlled manner
15. You can share meeting details from app with anyone else very easily
16. You can record the calls
17. Call quality (audio and video) is good
18. Several users across the globe can dial in using toll free nos. at no cost to them

Cons

1. Sometimes when a meeting (especially a recurring one) is moved/cancelled, app doesn't sync always
2. They took away an app feature (not sure why), where a notification used to come for the next meeting and that was helpful to know next call even when you are away from machine or not in app. They should consider that feature back
3. Cisco recently had a big audio failure with phone dial feature but computer dial in was working. So, if you don't have any other meeting set up for org, you may be impacted.
4. Users are advised to end the call to stop the meeting time from usage perspective otherwise meeting won't end.
5. UI can be made more fun

Ravinder
Ravinder
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Cisco Webex - one of the best tool to conduct online virtual meeting with great security

Reviewed on 23/12/2019

Being a legal service company and as per the company’s legal compliance, we have chosen the Cisco WebEx. In terms of legal compliance, the security of Cisco WebEx is quite good. We generally use it to conduct an online meetings with vendors and clients.

Pros

Cisco WebEx is the one-stop solution for online virtual meetings. Cisco Webex features include document, application and desktop sharing, Integrated audio and VOIP for toll-free calling, and Video Conferencing. Online meetings can be recording, editing, and played back later for retrieve useful information. The best feature I like is audio to text transcripts that WebEx creates for each meeting. So, you can choose to automatically receive recording transcriptions and you don’t have to focus on making notes during your meeting. Webex support integration with popular other software including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, IBM Lotus Notes and other IM solutions. Cisco WebEx is a cloud bases solution and meetings can be joined using desktop, browser, or mobile device with any client or additional plug-ins. Audio and Video quality are good and reduces background noises which may cause distractions. Cisco WebEx provides industry-leading security to each meeting held on its platform.

Cons

The mobile app seems to have functionalities as compared to the desktop app. The issue with audio and video over slower networks can be improved. Integration with third-party software can be improved. It usually takes time if you drop off in an ongoing meeting and then tries to rejoin again.