Capsule

Take care of your customers and sales opportunities

4.5 /5 (129 reviews) Write a Review!

Peter M.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Best CRM I've ever used

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Peace of mind for my business

Pros

Visual presentation of the data, ease of access, monthly subscription, data capture, project tracking, email link capability, mobile access.

Cons

The CRM had no functions that I disliked

Response from Zestia

Hi Peter,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review about Capsule - we're really glad it's helping your business!

Andy F.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Good stuff

Reviewed on 03/02/2021

Love it

Pros

We really like the interface and how it is organised.
Best feature is the gmail integration.

Cons

Im hoping that we can connect a certain gmail contact and automatically have every new email/conversation feed into the same contact on capsule.

Response from Zestia

Hi Andy,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that you like the gmail integration and I'll be sure to pass on your feature request to the product team.

Linda C.

• Customer Support Software

Use it daily and recommend it to all my clients

Reviewed on 21/09/2020

I recommend Capsule to clients for simple efficiency. Just getting your tasks sorted according to client or project is a huge benefit and Capsule, to me, is much more intuitive than something like Asana

Pros

For me, task and workflow management make life much easier. No more remembering important calls or actions; they just come up in your dashboard. This is especially relevant when you're toggling several clients at the same time.

Cons

The pipeline forecast graph (revenue forecasted per month) never seems to be correct and I've not been able to figure out how to fix it. This area could be more foolproof.
Also, I never look at the latest updates on the 'home' screen even though it takes up most of the space. Imo, this could be replaced with relevant data like the pipeline graph. Better yet, make this a customisable widget area so people can choose what would work best for them.

Response from Zestia

Hi Linda,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review about your experience with Capsule. We're happy to hear the task and workflow management is helping you out. We have been asked about customising the dashboard before so it's on our radar and we will record your interest against this feature request. If you would like some more help with the pipeline forecast could you send us an email at [email protected] then we can answer any questions you might have about that there?

Edo M.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Finaly a solution for my needs!

Reviewed on 13/04/2017

For last few years I had a problem with my comunication with old and new clients. Too many pressure and too much information noise casued a problem of following up possible new clients and opportunities.
My first solution was standard PIM software. Soon I discovered that only part of my problems were solved. Problems that become so evident were following up new opportunities and contacts history. I found some other partial solutions for these problems but was necessary to work, mantain and balance with diferent solutions, multiple insertions of same data and so on. Looking for better solution I got to start with some offline CRM solutions, and I tested several ones. Every program had some part that were interesting to me but neither had all of options that I was looking for. Some prgrams were fantastic but expensive or they needed dedicatd servers. Most of them had so many options that I don't need for my work and can be applied in some other sectors.
Finally, on one webpage that was doing reviews of buisiness software there was a list of several on-line CRM solutions and so I decided to try some of them. As 3rd, or 4th, started with CAPSULE CRM.
Everything that I needed was there: database of contacts, history (well done), opportunities,...Also flexibility for procedures and all sorf of extra activities was there. PERFECT. Mobile apps is must have when You are out of the office.
Today on my computers 2 web pages are always ON during work time: webmail and CAPSULE.

Pros

Free version is mostly perfect for my needs. Contacts database, contacts history, opportunities creating and following, procedure design and editor, flexibility.

Cons

Free version have a limit to 250 contacts.

Scott F.

• Customer Support Software

I use this daily as a CRM for my small business contacts, and love how quick and easy it is to...

Reviewed on 08/11/2017

Easy note taking which facilitates better interaction with my clients. I love the central location of all my info and that I can access it on my smart devices too.

Pros

I love how easy it is to complete just about any task imaginable. I make a LOT of notes for my customer accounts, and I love how each note can have any number of file attachments to them, but all the attachments for ALL the notes are also kept in a different area. Being able to integrate with my Google Apps account is a BIG plus, as is the ability to have emails I send instantly saved to customer records without me doing anything. Creating custom fields is also a breeze and makes my life a lot easier.

Cons

I really don't like the huge gap between a free account and a professional account. They need to increase storage limits AND create a plan between free and professional price points for smaller businesses. This is what really holds me back from doing more with this software, and keeps me in the market for different software constantly.

A CRM for startups - everything you need and nothing you don’t

Reviewed on 05/01/2020

Pros

It is a highly customizable software CRM. Track every interaction with stakeholders using the web app, email plugins, and most importantly the iOS app! The app uses the cloud based client database as a sort of substitute for your phone’s address book, phone dialer, and portal to add client interactions. Best mobile app for a CRM platform!

Cons

It can be tricky linking interactions with multiple stakeholders.

Response from Zestia

Hi Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for your review of Capsule and your support - we're really glad you like the mobile app. As for linking interactions with multiple stakeholders, if we can understand a little more about how you want interactions linked we may be able to offer some options or understand whether there are some ways we can amend Capsule. If you can write to us directly at [email protected] then our support team will be able to help you out.

Samuel D.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Founder

Reviewed on 04/01/2021

Very happy

Pros

Tasks, Mobile friendly, team management

Cons

I like it all, easy to use it. Mobile friendly

Response from Zestia

Hi Samuel,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate that. It's great to see that you're finding Capsule helps with team management and that it's mobile-friendly too.

Keith G.

• Customer Support Software

Reduced feature set at reduced price but always reliable

Reviewed on 07/11/2016

If Salesforce.com overwhelms you, try Capsule. Costs about 5% of salesforce and has 5% of the features, but it probably has all the features you need. Really easy to set up and maintain.

Pros

Price, ease of use, speed

Cons

There are actually a handful of features that I would like but are missing. There are workarounds, however.

Jacques L.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent CRM App. Absolute neccessity.

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

A breeze and would definitely recommend to any person working on a daily basis with clients.

Pros

The ease of use with this software is unrivaled. I love the fact that all information regarding leads are easily accessible. The fact that I do not constantly have to worry about missing appointments is a major plus.

Cons

Have not tried yet, but I need to be able to group and rate leads on responsiveness of the lead. a Lead score..?

Response from Zestia

Hi Jacques,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for writing a review - we're glad your finding Capsule easy to use. One way you could group or rate leads is you could tag them or create a custom field. For example if you wanted to use a 1- 5 star system you can create a list custom field. You can see how to add a custom field here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/setup-and-configuration/data-enrichment/#how-to-add-custom-fields. But also feel free to reach out to our support team if we can help you out with that.

Stephen T.

Simple But Functional

Reviewed on 28/05/2018

Overall, Capsule was in my top 3 CRMs for small businesses.

Pros

Capsule has a really nice UI. There is no clutter.
Capsule has auto-save which prevents you from leaving a window before you 'save'. Critical for me.
Has a 'case' module which is usually found in more expensive software.

Cons

Capsule is a perhaps a little bit 'too simple'. You may soon outgrow it.
Does not have auto-followup which would pop up after a task completion.

Guy R.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Capsule Time Saver

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

* Real time recording of notes....details
* Task setting & reminders
* Ease of use for front end users
* Functional database details collection/storage

Pros

Able to record in real time. A huge plus as per old method of speaking to new/existing clients and forgetting conversation details the following day or trying to locate the piece of paper with scribbled notes :-)

Cons

Nothing! Would be great if it could refill my coffee cup :-)

Alisdair H.

• Customer Support Software

Very simple but missing key features

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

You get what you pay for and Capsule is a cheaper option. Generally I have implemented more complex systems for clients but opted for Capsule for a small and not technically sophisticated (contract cleaning company) client. It lead me down a bit of a cul-de-sac when trying to plan out sales campaigns and clean and selectively import organisation/ contact data.

Pros

It is really simple to use and cheap. You can easily seed populate in just a few hours and get working fast. Even completely non-tech savvy users will pick it up almost immediately.

Cons

It has no way to easily manipulate multiple records, which means building campaign lists or cleaning up data is a tedious manual process. The import capabilities are very limited and will often duplicate records so you cannot even edit them offline and import the updates.

The search function is poor around unstructured data so any legacy data MUST be well categorised using Tags from you seed import or you will never be able to maximise value from it.

Elizabeth S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

FAirly simple interface, low price, customizable with unlimited custom fields!

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

Nope.

Pros

The customer service was amazing. I am NOT a data not a tech person, but when my hired gun failed to do the import properly, I did it myself with the help of The super people at Capsule - over email! I love that the custome fields are easy to add, and the interface for the CRM is intuitive.

Cons

Nothing so far. Well, I wish I could do mass emails without using an App like Mail Chimp, but that is probably for the best and I just do not realize it!

Timothy C.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Reviewed on 27/06/2016

• Industry: Investment Management Software
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Convenience

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Its great way to get your prescription if you live in a city or don't have time to pick it up. The app is also easy to navigate.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like except there are competition our there and depending on healthcare coverage you might get better deals

Nicola C.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great for very basic user...

Reviewed on 17/11/2017

Pros

Really easy to use and get up and running with Capsule - a simple workflow included at a great price.

Cons

The reporting is very light with no obvious integration offered and lack of user permissions a deal breaker :-(

Giovanni M.

Reviewed on 09/03/2016

Craig W.

Reviewed on 24/07/2015

Dave S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Simple and Functional

Reviewed on 07/09/2020

My needs for tracking client opportunities are simple and this CRM does everything I need of it. I mainly use it for recording my meetings and coaching sessions with my clients. This functionality is easy to use and it is easy to search clients later to see what was last talked about.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to set up, very simple to use and I like it's integration with Xero.

Cons

Sending email from the system get stored in dropbox, not ideal if you don't use dropbox

Response from Zestia

Hi Dave,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you like the integration with Xero. In terms of the Drop Box I have good news as the Capsule Drop Box is not the same as the file storage service Dropbox.com. The Capsule Drop Box is effectively an email address that you use to BCC or forward your emails to which in turn stores them against the relevant contact in your Capsule account. This is what non-google users use for storing emails. You can learn more about storing emails using the Capsule Mail Drop Box here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/setup-and-configuration/storing-emails/#understanding-the-mail-drop-box.
If they are finding that emails aren't being stored on their contacts as expected, could you please email [email protected] and we can investigate further.

Andre M.

EASY AS PIE

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

has been great to work with and easy to operate

Pros

Super easy to start using , the pipeline is the best way to keep track of sales process and visually easy to keep track of

Cons

I feel it needs to automatically remind me of thing, I use this to track inquiries and sometimes people fall through the cracks. if for some reason I forget to start an opportunity I won't see the customer on the sales pipeline, maybe its just the way im using this.

Response from Zestia

Hi Andre,

Thanks for writing a review and we're glad that you've found Capsule easy to get to grips with. Moving on to creating Opportunities - There's no in-built functionality in Capsule that will automatically create opportunities from new contacts I'm afraid. Our advice is generally to only add an opportunity once the lead has been nurtured or qualified as a viable sales opportunity - this is to prevent your Capsule account filling up with opportunities that never get off the ground. What you're looking to do can be achieved, but it requires the use of a 3rd party tool called Zapier. Are you familiar with Zapier at all? To explain Zapier is what we call an integration platform which connects different services that don't normally have their own integrations with each other and they support Capsule. Check them out here: https://zapier.com
You can create a zap that each time a new contact is added to Capsule it triggers an action of a new opportunity being created.

James P.

One of the best CRMs I've ever used

Reviewed on 28/12/2017

Capsule has allowed me to keep track of all my leads and prospects. Because I can see how I've interacted with them in the past, I'm able to tailor my follow-up process to ensure a higher conversion rate. Capsule paid for itself in a very short period of time.

Pros

I love the fact that Capsule is one of the easiest CRMs to use. One of the reasons salespeople don't use CRMs is because they feel overwhelmed or because there's a huge learning curve. Not with Capsule. It's easy to learn and they also have a really cool app that allows you to track your contacts directly from your phone, which means you can stay on top of your sales process.

Cons

I think that the free plan should allow a little bit more than the 250 contacts it currently offers, but other than that there aren't really any cons.

Jason B.

• Customer Support Software

Stands out from the crowd

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

Having used a number of CRMs, Capsule has stood out as an excellent all round package. The interface is accessible and easy to navigate, whilst the settings are in-depth enough to allow for professional alterations tailored to any particular cause. We are a charity and use it to track our philanthropic relationships, donations and overall workload. One of it's best features is how easy it is to assign and track tasks, and manage multiple shared relationships and communications across a large team. Thanks to Capsule, I know for certain it's helped us to better achieve our goals.

Pros

It can be tailored to a significant extent
Easy to track relationships and communications
Easy to assign and track tasks
Nice light easy to navigate interface

Cons

It's export functionalities and query are somewhat limited

• Customer Support Software

Been using Capsule for over two years, and it's easy to track leads, clients and tasks per...

Reviewed on 28/05/2018

Cost efficient way to keep daily tasks organized.

Pros

The best thing about Capsule is how helpful it is with keeping me organized. We have over 100 clients that I need to keep track of. With each client at a different phase, it could become overwhelming to keep track of all of the details. Capsule helps me stay on top of everything

Cons

Tracking emails is a little cumbersome. I BCC a capsule email address associated with a project. When a client replies to that email the BCC is not copied, so that email does not get tracked. I could copy the email address, but that is not something I want the client to see,

Kate P.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

• Customer Support Software

A Great Organizational Tool!

Reviewed on 29/03/2021

Multiple people in our organization are points of contact for a client, so Capsule has helped us to be able to document and share information among our team. It is easy to use, and allows us to capture all of the important information for our clients.

Pros

This software is very easy to use, and we have had great success with using it to communicate internally to better serve our clients. The calendar view for tasks is my favorite to stay on top of everything.

Cons

I would like to see an added feature of being able to pin notes to the top of the home page for a Person/Organization.

Angela C.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

It has helped us stream line and keep great work flow.

Pros

What I like most is keeping notes and tracking all phone calls and customer interaction with ease to follow up.

Cons

Possibly a way to add photos to activity log.

Response from Zestia

Hi Angela,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the feedback we receive. We're really glad that Capsule is helping you to keep track of customer interactions. As for adding photos to the activity log, you can attach files such as photos, pdfs etc. when you are logging the activity. Would this help you out? If you'd like any more help with this please contact our support team at [email protected] and we'd be happy to help you out.