Opteo

4.7/5
Customer Support Software

110 Software options

• Industry: Commercial Real Estate Software

For those managing many accounts that don't want to micromanag.

Reviewed on 12/12/2020

I don't think Opteo is worth using unless you are managing 15+ accounts and I am skeptical how effective it really is.

Pros

One-click implementation of Google Ads account changes from one platform allowing you to make lots of adjustments easily. Good UI

Cons

I am not sure how effective the suggestions it gives for Google Ads--especially when Google already has their own bidding automation features. Some of the recommendations incorrect or redundant.

Peter D.

Exceptional Adwords Software That Puts The Client First

Reviewed on 14/07/2017

Pros

— Opteo optimizes for the client's best interest.

— Opteo encourages engagement between the marketer and the account.

— The Opteo recommendation engine has, on many occasions, provided extremely similar recommendations as our Google Partner Certified marketers. The difference is, our marketers spent hours reviewing the account while Opteo spends seconds. We continue these comparisons and they are ongoing and verifiable. Becuase of this, our trust level with Opteo is sky high; it can be relied on to provide solid, useful recommendations.

— Opteo is fun to use. We enjoy logging in and seeing what the engine has recommended for us.

— Opteo works. Across the board we have seen reduced CPAs, more conversions, and a higher Quality Scores.

— Opteo rarely fails. In our experience, we have never seen a timeout when the software is interacting with Google Adwords API to implement changes to the account.

— Opteo sales team are not pushy, and support is very helpful.

— Oboarding is easy, and there are multiple ways to add accounts, which is tremendously useful. e.g., you can add multiple MCCs, or single accounts, which means even though your clients might be a tangled web, it all gets standardized in Opteo.

Cons

Opteo takes Adwords info and displays the data in slightly different ways. I had a few questions about what this data meant, so contacted Opteo support. Opteo Support setup a screen share session with me and walked me through each of my questions. During this call, I learned much about Opteo and even a few things Adwords that I didn't know (yes, not everyone can know everything)!

Ross M.

Opteo Provides Elevated Efficiency

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Opteo has allowed me to scale my weekly Google Ads management practices, saving me hours (literally) out of my week. I'm able to spend less time in accounts while providing the same -- or better -- optimization quality for my clients.

Pros

- The level of detail and granularity with recommended optimizations
- The design/ux
- Seamless integration with Google Ads accounts
- Ad optimization features

Cons

- The CPI (conversion per impression) model is still something I need to be sold on
- The negative keyword addition functionality is limited
- I'd love to see deeper competitive insights

WordStream Advisor
Thomas M.

• Customer Support Software

Makes Adwords....a little too easy!

Reviewed on 14/01/2019

Pros

We've been using Opteo to optimize a few accounts over the past two years. The tool makes it easy to retain a very clear overview of your account while making improvements.

I can only imagine the tool is suitable for agencies large and small. Their dev team constantly iterates on the platform to the benefit of the user.

UX & UI is great and straightforward too. If you're on the fence - use Opteo, there's no downside whatsoever. It more than pays for itself :)

Cons

None that spring to mind, which is pretty rare.

If we're clutching at straws here, I'd say the dashboard is a little 'white'? Opteo has made sure Adwords is boring and easy for me, even though we're operating in a hypercompetitive niche. Make of that what you will :)

Gustavo madruga, N.

Makes my life easier

Reviewed on 09/02/2017

Opteo really makes my life easier because it shows me several adjustments to the AdWords campaigns that I would have to manually detect by analyzing reports.

Pros

Very easy to use. Just click, click, click, optimization done.
For every optimization there is plenty of help and knowledge.
Support responds really fast.
Great price.

Cons

More optimizations rules could be great. On the top of my mind comes something like "dynamically adjust bids to be #2 (or any position you want)". And "adjust to always be on top of first page". Things like that, utilizing adwords scripts, would be very good to have.

Eelco W.

Best Adwords tools

Reviewed on 24/07/2019

Overall experience with Opteo is great! And if you have a question it will be answered in no time.

Pros

The tool makes it's very easy to adjust bids, write ads and isolate good or bad keywords.
With this tool we are very efficient in managing our ads and most important lower our CPA.
This tool is value for money and a must have for PPC marketeers.

Cons

Maybe a automatic reporting tool so you can send pdf's to clients.

Casper R.

• Customer Support Software

I love it. Great product. Saves me time every day. I can focus on the big picture more - great!

Reviewed on 17/01/2018

Better CPL, better quality score, better ads, more traffic etc.

Just good things.

Pros

The improvement areas are well composed, which means it's easy to get an overview of whether or not it's the right decision.

It's super user friendly, and keeps good track of my budget/spend.

I also love that the suggestions are based on improving YOUR performance. Google always tries to upsell; that's not the point here. We're trying to OPTIMIZE - and Opteo really helps you do that. I've seen a real increase in lead quality, and lower CPL overall after implementing and using it.

Great product; and nice support team as well.

Cons

Very little. I don't really have any bad things to say.

I guess it's a bit expensive for very small clients, but I can use it to monitor different clients/platforms at the same time, which is great.

Tomasz A.

Very Intuitive

Reviewed on 26/04/2017

Pros

Great for pointing out optimizations, most of the time I implement in Opteo but sometimes I do apply manually in AdWords because of more control over what I am doing.

Cons

More visibility of how steps/changes are made in AdWords and more customised ways to make these changes would be good. Often I like to create things in a certain way - thats why I do changes manually instead of in Opteo sometimes.

Andrew R.

• Customer Support Software

In depth features, visual based, always updating and improving. Great for SEM managers.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017

Pros

If you know what you're doing with Adwords this is a powerful tool.
The data on WHY it makes a recommendation + the video explanation are a great compliment.
Makes it easy to spot insights.
Directly connected to Adwords to make changes at the click of a button.
Smart algorithm and based on best practices.
It works!

Cons

Lack of budget management and pacing features.
Lack of bulk edit ability.
Somewhat complicated UI, it's hard to bounce between client accounts quickly.
Could be too much for inexperienced Adwords users.

Jonathan W.

• Customer Support Software

Very good application to optimize Adwords campaigns

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Very good

Pros

machine learning aspect, very good insights

Cons

would like to setup custom segments in reports

Balázs B.

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Quentin W.

Great Adwords Software That Just Keeps Getting Better

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

When I started using Opteo it was great adwords management software, but the keep adding new features every month, giving it more and more performance!

Mike S.

• Customer Support Software

Couldn't run ads without it anymore

Reviewed on 29/09/2018

Couldn't live without it.

Pros

It's so freaking smart. We have over 100 campaigns. I would've hire 5 new employees just to manage them. Luckily we have Opteo.

Cons

Nothing, really. It's really good and it's improving fast. They really listen to feedback, so that's a good thing.

Alessio R.

• Customer Support Software

Helps keeping my accounts at bay

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

Pros

- Great UX
- Makes it easy to spot improvement areas
- Very good integration with Slack
- Easy to navigate

Cons

I wish it could be a bit more flexible when it comes to configuring different accounts (eg, being able to feed custom-built metrics to the algo).

Viktor R.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

• Customer Support Software

Software to rapidly identify pain points in you google ads account

Reviewed on 15/06/2020

Pros

Opteo helps to identify and fix issues within google ads accounts. It saves my team plenty of time, that we would've spent analysing performance of campaigns manually. On top of that, their support is very helpful and responsive.

Cons

The AI is a bit limited, which is a common issue for such software. It doesn't understand context, making some suggestions pointless.

Martin J.

A Great, Cost Effective Solution for Google Ads Campaign Management

Reviewed on 08/04/2019

Opteo has solved a number of issues that arise from being a freelance digital marketing consultant. I manage multiple luxury retail and lifestyle accounts, and Opteo provides a number of analytical tools to help me do this even better. Perfect!

Pros

Ease of use, very good customer service and effective co-management of my ads campaigns

Cons

I would love it to do more Google Shopping ad management - but I know its on its way this year. Can't wait!

Andrew D.

• Customer Support Software

Huge help to find problems and optimize our Adwords!

Reviewed on 19/04/2017

Pros

It saves me an enormous amount of time and I can improve my adwords a little bit every day. There's always a suggestion on how to maximize of adwords campaigns and cut costs.

Cons

I'd like to get more suggestions of improvements. After the first huge batch was done we get a few every day but some more suggestions would certainly be welcome, particularly on how to improve quality scores.

Awesome app for optimizing your Google Ads portfolio

Reviewed on 11/06/2019

I'm using Opteo to optmize my clients Google Ads campaigns and improve the performance of my Ads to generate more revenue for my customers.

Pros

Very easy to use and powerful tool, with a lot of flexibility and a great User Interface. Easy and enjoyable to work with.

Cons

Nothing major. Would be nice to be able to export reports to PDF that look as good as the online report.

Taavi R.

Excellent tool

Reviewed on 13/03/2017

An excellent tool for any digital agency or digital marketer working with AdWords. It has helped us to save time, avoid potential issues and take account analytics to a new level.

Pros

Very easy to set up
Great reports and optimisation tips
Works well for monitoring large number of accounts at the same time
Quick responses to questions, love their support!

Cons

No problems identified so far.

• Customer Support Software

Opteo! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 23/10/2019

Opteo allows me to spend more time to plan and set up the next campaign while it figures out how to optimise the others in my account. It saves time and has improved the performance of my campaigns tremendously.

Pros

Ease of use, constant in app improvement, substantiated recommendations.

Cons

Pricing is a bit high but worth it while my accounts have a positive ROI.

Michael B.

• Customer Support Software

Opteo feels like an extension of me as an AdWords Expert - it moves the way I move!

Reviewed on 09/10/2017

Pros

- I can manage 10 clients in the time it used to take me to analyze one
- It finds some of the smallest issues that I missed, eg. forgetting to add an Ad Extension to 1 campaign out of a 100
- A lot of AdWords scripts & "automations" I used to use I don't have to anymore - it's a standard feature! (eg. N Gram analysis)
- The ability to edit and customise both negative and positive keywords from a Search Term "report" without having to open Google AdWords

Cons

My only con was the fact that I could not edit keywords from flagged Search Terms for the purposes of negative or positive keywords - but this was addressed in the last update so I'm over the moon!

Shawn B.

Excellent Campaign Management Software

Reviewed on 02/12/2019

Pros

This software is very user-friendly. It is also fantastic at telling you what to improve in your campaign and helps find mistakes in your campaign.

Cons

I wish it had a robust reporting software so that I could do everything through one interface.

Steven M.

Awesome Product And Even Better Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/05/2017

Pros

Opteo has more insights than any other Adwords tool that I've used before. The implementation was a breeze and for anything that they couldn't do through API, they had a complete step-by-step on how to do it yourself.

The only thing better was the customer service. From complex Adwords questions to prompt help with billing, this is a deadly combination for any of their competitors.

Cons

It was slightly hard for me to get into it in the first place. Took about two weeks to get into the habit of jumping on and getting involved but once that finally clicked, the results skyrocketed.

David I.

• Customer Support Software

Hire A Team of Elite PPC Pros or Opteo? OPTEO!

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Pros

Opteo allows you to multiply your productivity with high-levels of insights for your PPC campaign that are given to you, clearly and easy to implement. It's an amazing tool for optimizing campaigns. Also, the dashboard allows you to export a report for potential new clients. This feature helps me land so many new leads!

Cons

It's not made for building campaigns, so if you want something to simplify the process of making a campaign, this isn't the tool. But, once it's built, you have Opteo to really improve your CTRs and Conversion rates.

The best automation tool for Google AdWords

Reviewed on 26/05/2017

Pros

Managing my Google AdWords campaigns is even easier and faster. In a few clicks I do the optimization work that would take at least 1 hour.

Cons

The language is only English: this is now the only limit.