Showing 162 reviews of 149

Skedda

The smartest way to manage your spaces

4.8 /5 (149 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 162 reviews of 149
Satoko S.

No customer service

Reviewed on 20/12/2018

They provided no customer service when I had trouble with the system.
Automatic reply said that they will come back after 1 hour, but they didn't.
So I ask the status. Message was seen but no reply.

Pros

Great system which can use for fee with some limitation.

Cons

They change the system without notification.

Response from Skedda

Hi Satoko,

Many thanks for your review. We're sorry that you weren't satisfied with our support on December 20. For reference we've included the response times for your messages over the years below.

We're proud to be able to provide non-paying customers with support as well. Our auto-reply message aims to give an estimate for when our team begins to process customer inquiries. If faster responses are critical for your business, we recommend the Pro Pack which includes priority support (https://www.skedda.com/home/pricing). Thanks for highlighting that this was perhaps ambiguous for you.

News about system changes are published in-app and at https://updates.skedda.com.

Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have additional feedback.

We wish you all the best for the start of 2019!

Thanks,

Email 20/12/2018: 47m
In-app message 20/12/2018: 2h 43m

Cara T.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

This does what no other software can do.

Reviewed on 26/05/2020

Brilliant. Wonderful customer service. Great knowledge. Proactive. Exceptionally communicative (I even received a personally recorded video to outline the different options I could use with a fiddly setup wishlist).

Pros

I liked the sense of it - simple on / off type functioning. Our pricing structure is complex and I investigated over 30 products. This was by far the best. The support is exceptional. We've had to pivot in a Covid-19 world and they have been amazing (and charming) - even though we are in New Zealand - literally the other side of the world and time-zone inconvenient.

Cons

We'd love to see a last minute option where if people book within 24hours, they get an additional discount - but hey, it's still the best!

Rodney J.

Great Software! Easy to use! Simple and Functional !

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

Excellent. Great customer service. Responsive and friendly

Pros

ease of use. functional. very user friendly. obvious and clear.

Cons

does not have certain features like setting quotas on usage

Response from Skedda

Thanks for the great review! And some good news, we launched booking quotas 2 weeks ago. As a much-requested feature, we're delighted to now offer quotas, configurable by time, bookable space and user tag!

Ryan M.

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

Pros

While I have been using the free version for over two years, I purchased a pro subscription with 27 seats for the month of September 2020. I had a great experience working with the staff who were very accommodating in getting me set up and making a map for me.

Overall, this software is great not only for organizing and managing room and seat rentals but also providing me much needed data as to how much the center I run is being used.

Cons

I don't think there is anything offhand. While I will continue to use the free version, I won't be able to use the paid version to the extend I did due to lack of funding, and not many people using the center due to COVID-19.

Kat F.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 09/09/2020

What has made it for me so far has been the customer service. We have had 24/7 support from our dedicated support manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].
He has been a brilliant support to our team, has been on hand at all hours to assist and clearly really understands the product. He's been patient with my many questions and is always a pleasure to speak with.
He adapted the tool to our needs from day 1 and completely won us over with his willingness to help.
Really impressed and loving Skedda so far. Would defintiely reccommend.

Pros

This is a great piece of software. It's not over complicated, and is understandable at all levels. Clear UX and great integrations with Microsoft and Slack.

Cons

Nothing to note yet.

Alison M.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Skedda for Small Holistic Centre

Reviewed on 21/10/2019

The therapy centre has been using a paper room booking diary for the past 20 years. Skedda will make life so much easier. It means we can be much more responsive to clients wanting to book treatments and therefore appear more professional, and mean that we have to rely less on colleagues to make bookings on our behalf if we are not in the Centre. It might seem like a little thing, but for me it will be quite life-changing!

As the person responsible for setting Skedda up, I have been genuinely blown away by the customer support, even for the free version. I have had numerous queries (some fundamental, some less so), all of which have been answered - if not immediately - within an hour or so (even on a Saturday). The excellent support is probably the biggest reason why I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Skedda to others, and why I feel confident now sharing it with my colleagues.

Pros

Skedda provides my small organisation of self-employed therapists with a really clear, straightforward and user-friendly alternative to the paper room booking diary system that has been in use for the past 20 years. We don't need anything fancy, or special features, and the free version is perfect for our needs. The fact that it looks very similar to our regular diary, and the ease of use, has also made it easier to persuade colleagues who were less certain about making the switch.

Cons

The only issue that I have found so far, is that regular 'users' cannot see WHO has booked rooms, just that they have been booked. In a small organisation such as ours, we sometimes need to swap treatment rooms for accessibility reasons etc, and this would have been a useful feature. It is a minor gripe, however.

Sonja T.

Skedda is OUTSTANDING! Nothing could be more user-friendly with better customer support!

Reviewed on 25/10/2017

We were in a quandary because our local method of scheduling labs experienced a fatal blow. Now we don't have to worry because Skedda takes care of everything. Users are happy, I, as the administrator, am happy and the administration is happy because everything runs so smoothly. Also I love the fact that you can have multiple administrators--that means someone in the office can be a back-up administrator as well as someone in technology support. FANTASTIC Product!

Pros

We use Skedda to schedule our computer labs. The ease with which users can schedule their lab times is unparalleled. They can extend the times if they are going to be in there for more than one period. They can repeat the schedule with the click of a button if they are going to be going for multiple days. It's fast and easy--what could be better than that???

Cons

Regular trusted users can't delete their own reservations if they change their minds about the schedule. But it's really not a big deal for me to go in and delete their reservation. I just think that they would like that flexibility because sometimes plans change.

Mark B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

The easiest/best meeting room schedule for groups/businesses that aren't on the same network

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

Pros

The fact that anyone can access the scheduling system from any platform (Apple, Widows, iPhone, Android, etc.) and it allows big and small businesses or groups to work with it without having to have everyone set up on the same email network (Outlook, Google, etc.). Hands down, the fastest and easiest way to provide for working across multiple users without a lot of technical skills needed to get it up and running quickly.

Cons

Haven't found anything that we don't like about it, and this is after 2+ years of using it in multiple site locations.

Response from Skedda

Thanks for the review!

Nigel A.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Happy user

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Skedda has replaced our diary and wall planner and all staff now have easy visibility of our room bookings at a glance.

Pros

We can see all of the rooms we have at a glance which allows us to schedule bookings efficiently. It is easy to set up and use for all of our office staff. We managed with the free version for over two years but now pay a small amount for an addition two rooms as we have found it so useful.

Cons

Nothing is particularly bad but more export and print options would be nice.

Miki R.
  • Industry: Sports

Booking System For Indoor Soccer Facility

Reviewed on 06/09/2019

Saves a lot of time, simpler to use that old product we used.

Pros

Simple to use and integrate to SMS provider using Zappier.

Cons

Email address is primary identifier for users.

Drew D.

We have been using the skedda scheduling software for about 3 years.

Reviewed on 27/09/2017

I have actually already shown this to the others schools in my school district and they are using the program.

Pros

I love the ability to set the time limits and customizing the schedule to fit our school schedule. It's free!!

Cons

I wish there was a way to set up for multiple administrators to be able to receive notification emails.

Danielle E.

We use Skedda to schedule our high school computer labs and carts--this has made my life much...

Reviewed on 13/06/2017

Pros

Every teacher and district person can use the system and see what is available and when. Our technology is never double booked and I can see who used the space last if there is a problem. As a centrally located school, we are a building that never sleeps. Skedda has made scheduling 4 computer labs and 8 computer carts a breeze. Having a free site do this is amazing.

Sergio J.

It brought order from chaos in my office.

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

We have a very simple way in our office now to manage spaces such as training room and meeting rooms.

Pros

I have been using it in my office building to manage spaces, and it has been a great solution to bring order to all teams, it is very easy to use for the users to make reservations, and it also is very easy for admins. It even manage payments from customers who want to rent your spaces from 30 minutes up to several hours or days.

Cons

There is not much to say about cons because i really like this app, you can even integrate it with Google calendars if you use the paid version.

Michelle P.

Fabulous Software- I HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 18/04/2018

Ease of use, simplicity, effectiveness, time savings, I could go on and on. Excellent software!

Pros

So easy to use! Has helped simplify our conference room scheduling process for our non-profit partners. No more paper calendars or confusing processes. This is the best software and is reasonably priced.

Cons

Nothing, this software is GREAT to use. I cannot think of a single con! It truly has changed the way we help our community because we have simplified our scheduling process.

Tyler B.

Easy to organize your space bookings

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

It has eliminated double (and triple!) bookings, that we use to run into regularly, and has reduced the amount of time that we need to deal with this kind of meeting room scheduling.

Pros

Skedda is an easy way for us to keep track of who has booked our (limited) meeting room space. It's the most elegant solution we have found to date, and, it's free! It's also reliable and responsive. Great tool.

Cons

There are no major cons from what we've seen, yet. We're still using the free version and there are some things that we would like to have access to (ability to see who has booked a room for example), but we just need to make the jump. I imagine that once we do, and little gripes we have right now will disappear.

Andrés V.

Friendly platform, very easy to use!

Reviewed on 16/05/2017

It's easy to use, saves me time with bookings

Pros

visibility of every booking and easy access to cancellations. Yo can see who booked and where they booked.

Cons

The constant logging, At first I had trouble with my booking because when you are the administrator, you don't see your name on the bookings.

Temi Y.

Very ease to use system and helps us manage our room bookings

Reviewed on 28/07/2017

Pros

Ease of use, affordability - free account, layout and format. The team are very friendly and helpful.

Cons

Response time from support team on chat. But there a support section with FAQs updated regularly which is good

Kasandra D.

Great tool

Reviewed on 07/10/2016

We used Skedda to manage the seven meeting rooms in our small office. The biggest issue we face is people just taking rooms without actually booking them. it still happens, but significantly less since we started using skedda.

Pros

It allows us to manage the bookings of our meeting rooms

Cons

I think it's a relatively new software so sometimes it has some issues, but they roll out updates pretty frequently. We have a mild issue with double booking because people can't see which room they have booked unless they are an administrator.

Jennifer I.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great website and really easy to use!

Reviewed on 16/05/2017

makes my life easier

Pros

Quick and easy, I even like the little messages you get when you have booked something in! It is very easy to edit or cancel bookings too, which I like

Cons

None that I can think of, other then not being able to see all spaces on one screen, when you have a few different ones.

Will C.
  • Industry: Entertainment

5 small rooms in our 2 spaces that accommodate 150 - 200 students, teachers, and artists per...

Reviewed on 11/04/2018

Pros

It's easy to use from a smart phone.

Cons

It would be nice to integrate our schedule into Google Calendar so bookings show up without having to log in. If your Month view looked more like a calendar, I would be happy with that.!

Nicolai A.

I've had a good experience with Skedda. All feedback from users have also been positive.

Reviewed on 24/08/2017

They love me.

Pros

Ease of setup and integration with my website. We used the PRO-version for some time, but just downgraded to the free plan since we now only have one room/location to manage.

Cons

That I can not translate myself (or use) a full Norwegian translation. Also when when using the framed feature Facebook and Gogle logins no longer work. (They do not allow framed logins no more as far as I understand).

Mark B.

Using Skedda

Reviewed on 04/03/2015

Our business manages a sports facility with a wide variety of sporting facilities: tennis, soccer, badminton, basketball, netball and volleyball. As such, it can be complicated to link in the various facilities together so that it remains user friendly whilst also being functional in making one space unavailable should another parent space be booked out. Skedda has managed to help achieve this and I have found that they have always responded in a timely manner with all our queries too. Admittedly we have occasionally detected some minor flaws within the booking system however again they have responded quickly to and address and resolve these issues. So overall we have been satisfied with our use of Skedda over the last 6 months and we expect to continue using Skedda for some time yet.

Abigail S.

This software is idiot proof. Users do not keep coming back to you to ask how to use it.

Reviewed on 05/07/2018

Pros

Ease of use. It is idiot proof. I deployed it and I have had few users asking how to use it. And people at my office are quite tech averse...

Cons

It allows the software to be used for free if you have 5 spaces/resources. I wish it were 10! I suggest you do a trial with a pilot group using the free trial before you deploy it just to be sure it will work for you...

Daniele C.

INTERESTING BUT EXPENSIVE

Reviewed on 14/11/2014

I really like the Skedda Booking software.
I like the clean viewing and easy-to-use features.
Though some important features that other software on the marked have are missing (p.e. acceptance of the booking by a supervisor or a secretary, the booking of specific electronic equipment available for the rooms, ecc.)
I find the cost of the premium edition expensive, especially if the software is used by little churches or non-profit organizations like mine. Unfortunately for this reason I will not use or buy Skedda Bookings.

Response from Skedda

Thanks for the feedback! We hope that the price of the premium plan generally represents quite good value for most venues. We will be in contact with you to see if we can arrange something! Thanks for checking us out!