Marketing 360

#1 Marketing Platform For Small Business

4.7 /5 (902 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
Tim A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reults

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Superior marketing company. We've tried many in the past. Madwire gets our company results!

Pros

Services are easy to use with great support.

Cons

We do not have any complaints. We get all the support needed.

Drew R.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great software Great people

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

Pros

The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

Cons

There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

Laura H.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

Pros

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

Cons

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

D j P.
  • Industry: Furniture

Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box

Reviewed on 30/03/2017

We just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the baseline KPI I need to help run my e-commerce business.

We've also been using the CRM in dedicated fashion. We're enjoying using it because the average person can use it without a great deal of difficulty, and if offers unique features we can't get in similar products like tracking lead interactions that I choose to share with individual members of my sales team. The conversion inbox keeps me on top of everything.

The advertising interface serves as a great resource for me to follow project status, track my budget and digitally interact with my marketing executive and project specialists. I still prefer to give those guys a regular phone call, but for those who prefer to work exclusively in the digital world, all the tools you need are there.

A recent value add was the new outbound email platform. To me it most resembles MailChimp, with drag-and-drop composition tools, but there are also features that were paid add-ons with MC, like the "Design and Spam" test. All of this is part of the platform.

I'd say if you are a small-to-medium size business that needs a low-maintenance, easy-to-use
comprehensive web sales and marketing solution for not a lot of bucks, this is a great choice.

Pros

Functional scope, ease of use, reporting.

Cons

Web-only. Some users want to work offline.

Brandon M.

No Other Systems Or Agency Compares

Reviewed on 04/04/2017

Powerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button.

You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate over 25 tools alone, the ability to track every aspect of call, click, CTA, conversion, call capture, client CRM, demographic, analytics, and pair it with the front end site, design, SEO campaign and more, it works unbelievably.

I manage multiple clients with MadWire, they allowed me to start my clients off with a small budget and work them up in a matter of a few months. The client fear and trepidation for spending more marketing dollars was gone when very quickly clients saw qualified leads coming directly to their brand.

MadWire helps me build my clients to 5 and 6 figure monthly income earners in record time. Thank you for the awesome service and continuous updates and value you keep bringing to the table! I urge you to review the power you get behind MadWire.

Pros

Fully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.

Cons

Nothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.

Larry B.

Good company!

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

Pros

Even more than the all in one cross platform marketing that's available to the small business owner, we've been very impressed with our account reps. Very knowledgeable, genuine concern for the clients marketing results, lots of helpful advice without being pushy, and hyper responsive and patient.

Ideal for the small business owner who couldn't begin to navigate the waters of SEO, Social Media, Website optimization, review management, Google PPC, blogging etc much less synergistically with a consistent marketing approach. The creative team is top notch as well.

Cons

My one complaint is never really knowing how much of your budget is going for the media spend. You spend $2000 per month for adwords, but your $2000 are converted to M360 dollars before the spend. So you're always wondering how your dollar converts to Marketing 360 dollars. Other services we've used show us exactly how many dollars go to Google for example.

But I have to say our results are better here anyway - which is what matters most.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Larry! We designed Marketing 360 with the intention of helping small businesses succeed and your business is a great example of that! We thrive on creativity and hire the best creative people in the industry. As for your budget concerns, your Marketing Executive should be able to clear up any questions that you may have. Thank you so much for partnering with Marketing 360 Larry and we look forward to much success for you in the future.

Stephen P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Best internet marketing company I've ever worked with

Reviewed on 30/03/2017

I have been a satisfied customer of Marketing 360 for the past 4 years. They have continuously been supportive, helpful, and fulfilling on their promises regarding internet marketing results. They have always gone out of their way to ensure my satisfaction. I am always able to reach them and get my questions answered and the help I need very quickly, which means a lot to me. In a world where every internet marketing company promises the same things, it is the people who work for and support Marketing 360 that make the difference for me and why I will continue working with them and nobody else. If you want personal service from people who really care about you and your business, Marketing 360 is the company that will provide it. It truly is a pleasure to write this review about them.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, encourages creativity

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Simon M.

Above and beyond marketing software and service! This crew understands digital marketing!

Reviewed on 22/01/2017

Our global real estate property company has been using the Marketing 360 platform and their talented sales, marketing and design teams to help us generate new business leads for about 6 months now. We have been incredibly impressed with the analytical information their system has provided us. The results speak for themselves. The icing on the cake is having such knowledgeable digital marketing experts helping us with our advertising initiatives. With sites like Google changing the rules of the game so often with getting to the top of the search results, it's comforting knowing that the team at Marketing 360 does everything they can to stay current, so I don't have to! This saves me precious time to concentrate on growing our business and closing more leases through the leads Marketing 360 helps us to generate. Truly looking forward to a long relationship with them.

Pros

Easy to understand analytics. All the relevant information is right where I need it, making it easy to review where our marketing initiatives are at without having to filter through tons of information. The service component is what really sets Marketing 360 apart from the competitors though. Having experts current on 'what's working now' is critical to our firm so we can be left to concentrate on closing new lease transactions.

Jim P.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Marketing 360 - The most effective way to monitor Social and Website analytics

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

We are able to quickly analyze the progress and effectiveness of our various Marketing programs. The reports are designed in such a way we are to quickly assess success or failure and quickly course correct. The reports are adaptable to all levels of management and contain real-time data

Pros

How expansive the amount of data that it contains. The site is very easy to use and is designed to present all the various analytics that we need to measure and grade the performance of a particular marketing program. All of the various reports are presented in concise, easy to understand formats. In one
user- friendly location we are able to instantly review our entire Social, Website and e-mail programs

Cons

Because the site is so robust, there is a small learning curve to fully understand its complete functionality.

Chuck C.
  • Industry: Legal Services

I'm glad I switched.

Reviewed on 30/08/2017

Because of my lack of technical knowledge and experience in internet marketing (one prior marketer), it has been a difficult learning curve to see what was done and why but because your company and most particularly, the support staff has/have been able to take the time to explain what has been done and why, I am most encourage that my ROI will eventually be realized.

Pros

The ability to reach more of my targets more effectively. By successively 'honing' the messages I've wanted to send and the targets I have wanted to reach, I have seen less of a response from those I used to hear from and who were not my targets and more from those I want to reach; albeit, the latter are fewer in number.

Cons

Because of my lack of technical knowledge and experience in internet marketing (one prior marketer), it has been a difficult learning curve to see what was done and why.

Oleksiy K.

A great cloud platform for marketing

Reviewed on 23/09/2018

Pros

When working with the program, I get real pleasure, because this software is created by real professionals, it allows you to analyze all channels of information and draw conclusions that will later help to advance the project in search engines, increase conversion and get new visitors.

Cons

The program is rather complicated to master, the documentation is not enough, and the technical support service does not always react quickly to appeals.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Oleksiy. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you've enjoyed working in the program and will pass your other feedback along to our team. If there are specific topics or pages you'd like additional documentation for, please share that with our team. We're always trying to provide additional resources, based on what will make the biggest impact for our clients. Thanks again!

Christopher D.
  • Industry: Furniture

Great service

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Pros

In our experience with Mktg 360, The account Manager has provided a superb service. He was very attentive and worked hard to grow our business. He was in regular contact with me and we did not have to do much.

Since our products are quite unique it was no surprise the effects of Mktg 360 were different. Initially we were concerned about the number of visitors to our site, not thinking of the quality of the visitors to our site, and it was this very thing that impacted our sales the most. In the end, the best sales we ever had was during our time with Mktg 360 and we are now back using this service.

Cons

The only con for us is really across the board for services like these, as they appear to be more for established products if you are looking for gains in site visits. With that said, the vast majority are selling established products so the service would be a great addition to your online marketing efforts.

The customer service provided by Marketing 360 is exceptional and unmatched

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

It allowed our small business to begin to capture and create a CRM system to ensure we could create profiles and key data on our customers, contacts and prospects

Pros

The system was relatively easy to use and navigate. It allowed me to capture the data I needed in an organized way.

Cons

Would like to have a better follow-up /alert system built in for reminders. With sales follow up and being able to stay connected with your customers and prospects is critical. It would be helpful to have more functionality to allow for setting up reminders that could then integrate to standard calendar formats.

Raymond T.

Second Round = Second Chance for Success!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016

I am highly optimistic that Marketing360 can save my online business.

My first round (before using Marketing360) was to build a website on Volusion's platform and to use their marketing team. They were bleeding my funds dry and conversions were scant at best.

Second Round: I googled "online marketing" and boom--there was Marketing360. I was very impressed with their video and all the 5 star ratings that I decided to check into things. I was very pleased with their fast response and their seemingly care about, not just what they needed to do, but whether or not my business became successful as well. This was refreshing--indeed!

The Marketing Manager, suggested that I leave Volusion and rebuild my website using their design on Big Commerce Platform. I was skeptical at first, because this would, of course cause me a bunch of work also. I mentioned that my website on Volusion was a custom design and the Marketing Manager said, "there was nothing custom about it." With this said, they suggested that they could rebuild the same website which is included in the Marketing price. This made me even more furious with Volusion since I felt that they gouged me.

The site got rebuilt and it actually looks better in many ways. It seems to be more responsive and has many really neat features. The BC platform is relatively easy to navigate. The website is built and they are now working on SEO. So far I'm pleased, but time will tell since it is still in the beginning stages ... this story is to continue once I see results on conversions, I'll update this story (but so far so good!) ...

• Industry: Consumer Services

Up, Up and Away!

Reviewed on 06/12/2017

Pros

A well led team of professionals that deliver. Account exec is great. I had a new website made from ground up including hundreds of landing pages and they did a great job. This is by far the most important and critical marketing tool for my business.
I have been impressed by account exec and the team with their dedication and ability to get my new website cranking out calls. SEO rankings are fantastic and getting better every day. I continue to recommend Marketing 360 to my business friends. Keep up the good work!

Cons

I' d like to see a statements of what actions were taken by the team each month. I only have good things to say about the team at Marketing 360.

Tim M.

This company greatly improved my enrollment for my school

Reviewed on 13/06/2017

Can see a real time picture of your marketing efforts and formulate a plan from there.
in 3 years with this company I have had all great experiences. Their is not one con, that I can think of at this time.

Pros

I would recommend this company to anyone out there that is looking to work with a great marketing company. Their software is easy to use, and I have a hand on marketing director, hannah, that is really great to work with.

• Industry: Philanthropy
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

You might as well burn your money! At least give it to a charity so you can feel better!

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

After the sales guy signed me up and disappeared the issues started. 10/2017
* My business has been operating for 8 years. Around 95% of our business is via referral or email marketing, attending, industry events and good old fashion face time. I thought this would be a good way to increase leads and branding opportunities. I had completed some FB marketing previously with fair results.

On the sales call, they said they would build me a new website as the current one had some issues and could do with a refresh. That makes sense its 4 years old! All the content remains the same and they will incorporate it into a new site. So it's purely cosmetic!

Well, six months later they asked me to pick a template! We went back and forth for six months, changing staff and eventually they ask me to choose a template. I mean I could have done that from any number of sites, WordPress, theme forest back in November 2017. I could of built a wix

During this time they had already spent a considerable amount of my budget on....... its a good question as we were not running ads as we did not have an optimized website but all the fuel was being spent!
So we finally get the website up and running and its ok at best as to design and updates.

So they build the ads and away they go and the fuel continues to be spent. All I get is that "we continue to tweak the ads we are seeing good traffic". Not a single actionable lead via email or phone in 6 months. Just junk and spam via email.

Pros

I do not have any pro comments about my six month experience with Marketing 360

Cons

It's a con!

For the money I invested and not to get a single actionable lead via phone or email is mind-boggling. I would of been better off donating the money to a charity as at least it would of done some good in the world.

Response from Madwire

Hello, we're sorry to hear this. We want to provide every client with real value. So thank you for the feedback. We'd like to speak with you, but no name or company information was provided. Please contact us so we have the opportunity to look into your account and help. You can call our front desk anytime during business hours and a receptionist will answer (we don't believe in phone trees).

Jennifer N.
  • Industry: Insurance

This company is amazing!

Reviewed on 28/03/2017

These folks are the best kept secret in marketing. We have worked with dozens of partners/affiliates/vendors in our 37 years in business and I will avow without a doubt that we have never worked with another company that felt like they were 110% in it FOR US like the people behind Marketing 360. The platform is unbelievably powerful and yet it is so easy to use, but it's the humans behind the technology that really bring it to life. They walk you through everything and if you don't even have time to do it, they'll do it for you for very reasonable hourly rates. This is a huge help to our organization because we can simply focus on our business and we didn't have to hire internally. Whatever we need done, they can do - and they do it well. Their quality is A+.
Seriously. Call them now! This will go down in history as one of the best decisions you ever made for your business.

Pros

The platform is neatly designed and easy to use. It is very intuitive and leads you effortlessly to attaining your goals, and it gives you incredibly useful analytics disseminated and ready for you to use for tweaking your strategy. I would be lost without it.

Cons

I love it.

Alex S.

The customer service and accessibility is what made me choose and now stay with Marketing 360!

Reviewed on 31/01/2018

Customer Service is huge to us. We need all the help we can get and that's the reason we have chosen and stayed with Marketing360. We work specifically with our Marketing Exec and it's been so nice to have another extension of our team, someone we know will execute and help us reach our goals!

Pros

I appreciate the user-friendliness of the system, it's something we've been craving for our work flow!

Cons

I've run into a few customizing issues when it comes to email marketing, but thats it! I would like a way to more easily plug and play when it comes to designing the footer of our emails, as well as coding in certain areas would be nice.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Alex.
Thank you for your feedback! We've passed your comments about email customization and footers along to our product team. We absolutely loved hearing your comments about customer service. We know that our T & T -
talent (team members) and technology are critical in driving results for our clients. It's our mission to provide the best of both! We expect our Marketing Execs to be extensions of your team, so it's great to hear that you feel that way. Thank you for partnering with us!

Kathleen R.

Faithful to our needs

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

My marketing team at Madwire is very responsive to our needs and very patient with me when I get pulled away to other priorities and can't get back to them right away. They know what we need and they deliver.

Pros

Integration with our website...it all happens behind the scenes.

Cons

I haven't had any issues. Madwire makes it all work.

Jody S.

One of the best marketing firms I've ever worked with!!!

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

Pros

Madwire has the best dashboard I've seen yet. It has everything you want to see. The dash board has everything at a glance and then you can get granular all the way down to a specific ad and see all the metrics for that ad including the creatives.

Cons

That we didn't have something like this sooner. Madwires dashboard is something I've always wanted that I didn't know I wanted until I saw it in action and actually accurate and working.

Jose L.

Customer Support is What Makes Marketing360 a Smart Investment

Reviewed on 21/02/2017

Marketing360 has taken a fundamental market need - branding and online business development -- and tailored it for smaller enterprises who can't afford dedicated in-house departments. After fumbling around with various online marketing companies unsuccessfully, Marketing360 was referred to me by one of their existing clients. My team handles all the CRM software and I'm hardly the expert on SEO, but I DO know great customer service, and what we have consistently received from them is stellar.

Online marketing and branding for small companies is an exercise in patience and consistency. Our first six months with Marketing360 were an investment which showed promise and some results. They are now long-term partners for my company and we expect great things going forward.

Jake C.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Not sure what others are having so much trouble with

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

Excellent, and I'd highly recommend it

Pros

Daily Reporting is excellent for our current needs. I find they are easier to run than some similar reports I've run using other various software platforms. We've been able to increase conversions and lead generation using these tools.

Cons

People are writing about their sales tactics being too in your face. I guess I often filter out marketing emails that come through my gmail and dont give out my real phone number to any sort of "get a free quote" box if i can help it, so maybe I avoided their sales tactics that way. I highly recommend using Gmail filters and getting a google voice number, to anyone, not specifically regarding this software.

Response from Madwire

Jake, thank you for your input! We love it when our clients utilize the data that's at their fingertips. Our team's number one goal is always to increase conversions and leads, but it's always a team effort with the business owner. We've enjoyed working with you. Thanks so much!

Inna P.

A good product

Reviewed on 13/01/2019

Pros

We enjoyed using the Marketing 360 because this platform has an excellent and intuitive toolbar, as well as an amazing support service that helped customize everything to fit our needs.

Cons

It took us a long time to fully explore the platform, especially on SEO. Cannot be used on mobile devices. Integrates with a small number of programs.

Response from Madwire

Thanks, Inna! Glad you're enjoying the platform so far.
We're always making upgrades to the platform to allow for new and advanced functionality. A new mobile version is on our roadmap so keep an eye out!

Ryan R.

Awesome Software & Marketing Service

Reviewed on 03/04/2017

Marketing 360 and the customer service is unmatched. The marketing dashboards with aggregated data are so valuable to see how your marketing dollar is being spent and if it is effective! Not only that, the marketing executives at Marketing 360 are top notch! They are YOUR personal marketing executive and help grow your business every step of the way

Pros

Data aggregation
Dashboard
Email automation
Customer service

Cons

Would like a little more automation. Things like lead scoring and event tracking.