Marketing 360

Emre
Emre
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Improves your marketing and sales rates.

Reviewed on 27/11/2022

I was introduced to Marketing 360 by a friend who had used their services prior to me. I was intrigued by the concept of their marketing services and was excited to have them work with me. At first, I was skeptical about the services they provided, as I had never heard of their company. After using their services, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that their services are actually very affordable, especially in comparison to other marketing companies. Their services are very affordable and effective.

Pros

I've done a lot of online marketing for the past 6 years but I've only recently discovered marketing360.com. I'm amazed at how much I've been missing out on, especially when it comes to email marketing. I'm new to marketing and this has been a wonderful resource. Through the email marketing program, I have built a mailing list of hundreds of contacts that are all interested in my products.

Cons

I have tried dozens, if not hundreds, of email marketing services over the years and have yet to find one that is more successful than Marketing 360. It has an easy-to-use interface, I really liked it in general and I didn't have any problems.

Rosemary
Rosemary
  • Industry: Construction Software

• Customer Support Software

Marketing 360 is the ultimate marketing tool to turbocharge your marketing experience

Reviewed on 20/02/2023

I have had a very worthwhile experience with Marketing 360. It provides me and my fellow marketing team a very robust and productive platform for spearheading our marketing activities using the modern digital marketing strategies so as to be guaranteed of better results and better performance of our marketing.

Pros

I like the pricing plan of Marketing 360. It offers a flexible and cost effective purchase plans where you can choose the one which works best for your needs. Also, it brings to your disposal very dedicated marketing success manager who helps you leverage the modern digital marketing strategies so as to help you achieve better results from your marketing. With features like Return On Investment (ROI), it makes it possible for you to make very informed decisions on where to put more emphasis on during marketing. It allows you to take your marketing activities to social media platforms which are commonly used meaning better chances of meeting potential leads and customers.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. All its features are very useful and reliable.

Kenny
Kenny
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

• Customer Support Software

Save Your Time, Money, Sleep, and Cost for Anxiety Medications You Will Need while working...

Reviewed on 20/05/2023

My overall experience with Marketing 360 / MADWIRE was incredibly frustrating and disappointing. I felt that there was a distinct lack of transparency regarding costs, especially for content creation services. The quality of service, particularly the content produced, left much to be desired. What's more, the advertising strategy was ineffective, and I managed to achieve better results independently. Customer service was lacking, and my requests seeming to be neither respected nor adhered to. Unjustified charges were another major issue, and the refusal to refund my unused budget upon contract termination added to my dissatisfaction. I felt that the value I received for the money I invested was extremely poor.

Pros

The one aspect I did appreciate about my experience with Marketing 360 / MADWIRE was their initial work on creating my website. Despite some communication delays on my part, the final product was visually appealing, and I was genuinely pleased with how it turned out. This, however, was the only part of their service that met my expectations.

Cons

Lack of Transparency: I was genuinely frustrated with the unclear communication about the costs of services, especially regarding content creation charges. I couldn't believe how much was being charged for short blog posts, especially given their subpar quality.Quality of Service: I was unhappy with the level of service I received. The quality of the content produced by the company was disappointing, and the advertising strategy proved to be ineffective. I was even able to achieve better results on my own.Customer Service and Communication: I felt blamed for the slow pace of communication and believed that my requests were neither respected nor adhered to. My account manager, despite their role, wasn't able to deliver tangible results.Refunds and Billing Practices: I was infuriated with what I saw as unjustified charges, especially related to content creation and the unused advertising budget. The company's refusal to refund the unused budget upon contract termination added insult to injury.Website Shutdown: To top it all off, they shut down my website as soon as our contract was terminated.

Sandra
Sandra

Marketing that comes full circle ;)

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

When they say they are the #1 marketing platform for small business, I truly believe they are right. I have been using Marketing 360 for years, and without it I would not have been able to build my company providing consultant marketing work for small business to what it is today!

Pros

Marketing 360 does most of the work for you; sign up your business and you get paired with a marketing consultant on their end, who helps you break down all the metrics provided through their platform. Their visual representations are far superior to any marketing software I have seen -- think Google analytics, but more visually appealing.

Cons

I am sure it has a bit of a steep learning curve for new users & non-marketers. We used to give clients a portal to check out their businesses' marketing needs, etc. first hand -- but some complained that it was over-complicated, so we do not provide these anymore. However, as a graduate in Marketing at MSU, I had not problem navigating any of the resources provided; I am sure that any new user could learn the process within days.

Joanna
Joanna
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

This is how digital marketing should be!

Reviewed on 29/08/2018

I have recommended marketing 360 to a number of clients. I like that the team is responsive to all requests, I like that the CRM is very easy to use and that the emails can be automated based on various selections. It is a great platform for digital marketing for any sized business.

Pros

I like that I can see very clearly what the cost of each component of the digital program is. The CRM is very easy to use and allows us to maximize each lead.

Cons

I wish there were some additional automations available.

Response from Madwire

Hi Joanna! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. When we first went about building the Marketing 360® platform it was really important to us to make sure that not only was every aspect of your digital marketing visible, but that it was also actionable. I love to hear that you're using the CRM as well, as that is a huge opportunity many business owners miss out on.

What sort of additional automations would you like to see in future iterations? We're always looking for feedback on new features and functionality we can add. Your Marketing Executive, Joey, would be happy to pass those requests on to our R&D team for review.

Thanks again! It's been a pleasure working with you and I know we'll be great partners for years to come. :)

Aid

A Comprehensive Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 20/10/2023

Marketing 360 offers a comprehensive marketing management solution that is highly regarded by companies looking for a centralized platform to streamline their marketing activities, maintain brand consistency, and make data-driven decisions. My experiences are generally positive, but the suitability of the platform can vary according to the specific needs and goals of individual companies.

Pros

Its ability to streamline marketing management, provide centralized control, provide real-time insights, and support a wide range of marketing activities. It's a versatile tool that can cater to businesses looking to streamline their marketing efforts and make data-driven decisions.

Cons

The pricing structure may not be suitable for all businesses. Facing issues related to the accuracy or comprehensiveness of performance metrics and data. This can affect the ability to assess the effectiveness of campaigns, effectively managing the platform may require significant time and resources, which can be a concern for small businesses or those with a limited number of marketing staff, Compatibility issues with existing systems or tools when integrating marketing 360 affecting workflow, complexity for basic needs.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

The marketing360 software is a great all-in-one marketing solution that we use everyday.

Reviewed on 14/02/2018

Pros

The software combines an email automation platform, CRM, and marketing data analytics in one easy to read/use dashboard. The Madwire team has specialists for each of these areas who are easy to contact and very knowledgeable. Every time we have needed assistance this team has been ready to help and work through challenges that arise.

Cons

The main item that should be added to the software is the ability to link outside data feeds to the CRM. Since this feature does not currently exist, we have to manually add our clients to the CRM. It would be more efficient for us if this could be modified by adding an API connection.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Stephen. Thanks for your review! We love it when clients make the most of all the various features and platforms. Your comment about the CRM is on our radar. We've looked at a few different options and ideas, to get contacts into the CRM from external sources. One thing we're looking at is a public API, but we don't have it hashed out yet. Please continue to give us ideas and feedback! Clients like yourself, who are pushing the envelope, are important to our business. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your team!

Brian
Brian

• Customer Support Software

Excellent experience with Marketing 360 and Julian J.

Reviewed on 13/11/2017

Pros

We have been a customer of Marketing 360 for close to 2 years now and have nothing but good things to say about them. Our rep, is absolutely fantastic and we are lucky to have him supporting our account. It would cost us exponentially more to hire someone as talented to run our SEO/PPC campaigns on our own. The constant attention and communication we receive from rep and his team on an almost daily basis is unheard of in the SEO/PPC world where most companies are just out to scam businesses like ours (which we experienced first-hand with our previous provider). We have seen our business grow over 40% year-over-year since working with the folks at Marketing 360. If you are looking for the best, these guys are IT!

Response from Madwire

Brian, what great feedback! Thank you for sharing. Our team enjoys working with your company and looks forward to working together for years to come.

Trae
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Coastal Protection Inc.

Reviewed on 13/07/2023

[sensitive content hidden] has been extremely valuable in working with us to drive our marketing and website.

Pros

Single platform that is simple to use and update

Cons

Don't have any complaints about the platform

Alison
  • Industry: Information Services

Marketing 360 review

Reviewed on 14/07/2023

Pros

Marketing 360 is a great software tool to it helps businesses keep and maintain customer. Marketing 360 is also good for receiving customer to come into your business.

Cons

Marketing 360 its work business owners have to put into the business but at the end of the day. Marketing 360 pays for itself.

Small Business Owners and SAHMs stay away, This is NOT your answer

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

They were horrible to work with. They neglected my account and almost never reached out to me, they only responded when I was wondering what they were doing with my money and when I complained about not seeing anything happen. They nickel and dime you for every little thing on your website, all set up costs thousands and takes MONTHS or longer to be up and running. They switched my contact and account manager several times, many new ones blaming the previous one for the fact that I had nothing to show for the thousands of dollars I had invested. If you try to cancel they have a rule that you have to give them so much notice and they will still charge you for 30 or 60 days.
They ran a few ads that got me NO leads, it felt like they didn't know anything about key word research or running ads. They charge you a ton saying they are setting up SEO stuff on your site but I never saw any leads. Everything about them just felt like a huge waste of money and time and energy and it was all SO FRUSTRATING.

Pros

It seemed all inclusive. They were willing to help you try and figure it out.

Cons

There was WAY more features than I needed. I didn't need 1/10th of them when I started, but it doesn't matter, you still pay their full flat rate fee even if you don't use much of it. Even if you don't use ANY of it, they still charge you that fee which is steep for SAHMs.

Leif

IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT HIRING MARKETING360, YOU NEED TO READ THIS REVIEW

Reviewed on 10/03/2018

Pros

There are only two pros:
1) First and foremost, my contract with Marketing360 is finally over.
2) I was forced to learn everything about sales and marketing that I was trying to delegate.

Cons

Honestly, I didn't want to write this review. I tried to forget about it and just accept my poor decision, but I just can't. I've been done working with the company for nearly a month now and it still bothers me.

Why? Well, I feel it's my public duty to save my fellow entrepreneurs from the jaws of deceit, empty promises, and weekends filled with bashing your head against your computer monitor.

To be perfectly frank, you'd be better off lighting your money on fire than hiring Marketing360 - at least doing so would spare you months of frustration, anger, and disappointment. Hiring them was the worst decision I've ever made.

Their sales guys were a bit pushy, but raised no red flags. The issues started after I signed my contract.

They convinced me that my website needed to be redone, so we embarked on a 2-month search for fool's gold. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that their web designers build their customer's websites on the back of a clunky, archaic platform that they call "UXI."

I have used Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress, Leadpages, and ClickFunnels, so I know a thing or two about website builders. UXI is unspeakably bad.

And the worst thing is that they can literally hold your website hostage - should you decide to part ways with them - because they have total control over the backend.

It took them over 2 months to "optimize my website for conversions" on UXI. I repeatedly requested access to the backend of this website during these 2 months and they told me that they couldn't allow me to do that because they were afraid that I would "break the site." Finally, my marketing executive relented and jokingly told me on a call that "if you break it, you bought it", referring to the complex UXi platform. She then conceded that their developers have trouble using it. Their developers!!

Who in their right mind would want to run their business website on a custom platform that its developers have trouble using?

At this point, I quickly learned how dreadful the whole platform was. Plus, the initial designs were complete garbage. I had to re-design my entire site myself using Wordpress and I did it over a weekend. It took me less than 48 hours to do the exact same thing that was taking them over 2 months!

At every step in the design, the Marketing360 team pushed back on my requests for edits. To them, this was a get-in-and-out, cookie-cutter, copy-and-paste job, while to me, my website is the face of my awesome company - my livelihood - and I truly cared how it represented me and my brand. I wanted it to be welcoming and thoughtful, not a clunky, "conversion-optimized" mess.

Things only went downhill from there.

Response time was generally about a day, which - in many parts of the country - is longer than Amazon takes to deliver your order. Even worse, they take off weekends, so if something goes wrong with an ad over the weekend, you're screwed. This ruined many of my weekends.

My marking executive did not deliver any ad mock-ups on time and she required so much hand-holding that I eventually just spoon fed her all of the ad copy, audience targeting segmentation, and literally everything else.

Just to be clear, I want to say that again...I quickly realized that the only way I could contain my losses in this terrible business relationship was to do all of the ads myself. I made ALL the landing pages, ALL of the copy, ALL of the ad images, created ALL the audiences, EVERYTHING! I had to even teach myself how to do Facebook retargeting, which was the major reason I hired them in the first place.

They require you to sign a 6-month contract and if you decide that you want out, they'll charge you an early termination fee. So, I just kept paying them to spend my money.

Marketing360 basically just worked as my Facebook ad bank, boosting my ads with the money that I gave them. Except this bank charges you thousands of dollars to help you waste your money.

As a 25-year-old who supports his "side hustle" business by working full time as an engineer, this essentially meant that I was just burning through my savings.

Shortly thereafter, my marketing executive sent me an email to tell me that she was leaving the company. I don't know if she quit or was fired, but I can't say I was surprised.

My new marketing executive began working with me 2 weeks before a huge product launch that I had been working on for months. This was basically a make-or-break product launch for my business that was on life support. Ironically, my useless marketing budget was to blame.

My new marketing executive was far better (hence the 2 stars), but the rocky relationship and abysmal results continued.

On January 23rd, 2018, I asked for a refund of all the unused ad credits that I hadn't spent.

In my contract, I was required to pay per month, of which went to ad credits. Little did I know that they actually skim off a percentage of all the ad credits spend to manage the ads. Something that was not spelled out in the contract.

When I asked to just take my unspent marketing budget and walk away, his management flatly declined despite us being outside of the 6-month contract window.

Their reason?? They said that they "want the opportunity to win my business back." I told them that there was nothing they could do to mend the relationship, and they still declined.

I even offered to pay them their "ad premium" (the percentage of money that they scrape off the top of every marketing dollar they spend for you - this was NOT mentioned at all in the contract by the way) on all but they still refused. I had to spend on underperforming ads just to burn through my money because the alternative was them simply keeping it.

And I say "underperforming ads" because I launched the EXACT SAME ADS (same images, videos, copy, targeting) and mine consistently had a 1,000% to 3,000% higher conversion. I showed them data from multiple ads proving this and they gave me the runaround every time.

Unbelievable. The icing on the cake was spending of my "creative hour credits" to one of their video editors for a 20-second promo clip and they sent me an unfinished version and told me that they burned through all the credits. They said I would have to pay them /hour to finish it. This doesn't make any sense because I provided all of the footage and told them precisely how I wanted it to be edited. Another thing that I ended up doing myself in a few hours.

If you scroll down to reviews left in August, you will see that I left a positive review. Well, I wish I could delete it, but I can't. The reason I left this review is that they hounded me for a review from week 1. After a handful of email requests to leave a review in the first month, I begrudgingly did because I didn't want to damage our already fragile relationship.

If you scroll down, you will see that there are NUMEROUS 1-star reviews, but for some reason, those reviews don't get factored into their perfect "5-star" score.

The only thing worse than the I wasted on this company was the stress and aggravation that plagued me on a daily basis. Once famously quipped that building a company is like "eating glass and staring into the abyss" - well obviously Elon has never hired Marketing360, because his entrepreneurial experience would have been worse.

One final point that you need to embrace: sales and marketing is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your business. I wish businesses succeeded or failed by the quality of their product and service alone, but unfortunately, that's not the case. For the good of your business, you MUST NOT delegate your sales and marketing. If you are in the early stages of your business, this is even more important. You need to know that not all 20-somethings with an iPhone and 1,000 followers on Instagram know how to market in the digital world. If you can't market your business and sell your vision, don't expect someone to be able to do it for you.

If you know how to log into Facebook, then you can figure out how to make your own ads. I taught myself in the past 6 months and I've gotten pretty good.

Over the course of 8 months, Marketing360 did not help me to make a single sale. I spent working with Marketing360 with nothing to show for it.

I messed up, but you don't have to. Please do your homework and think long and hard about this decision.

I wish you all the best in your entrepreneurial endeavors.

Jacob
  • Industry: Sports

• Customer Support Software

A bit of a hostage situation

Reviewed on 11/03/2022

The employees are great, but the culture of keeping the client on the hook and making it difficult to leave speaks volumes. No optimization is really done, even though you pay 50% of your ad dollar to them. Not sure, what I’m really paying for other than setup, and the platform. The customer does not come first, and it feels a bit churn and burn compared to when we started. I guess good things can’t last forever

Pros

The platform gathers your data in one place.

Cons

Setting up the platform is a hassle unless you get help. Don’t let Madwire setup the platform first as transitioning away is not easy, even if you wanted to pay for them to do it. They want to keep you on at 50% ad optimization fee at all costs.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Jacob.
We employ several dozen individuals full time here in Colorado to do nothing but manage and optimize our clients' ad campaigns. We are grateful for the talent, passion and dedication that this group of specialists pour into our clients' businesses.
You mentioned set up of the platform is a hassle. Thanks for that feedback. Our Onboarding Team, which is a relatively new department within the last year and a half, does nothing but help clients get set up on the platform. Since investing in that team, we've seen a significant uptick in client satisfaction with regard to the platform, as well as clients' setup experience.
Feel free to reach out to our management team directly with any specifics or for support.

D J
  • Industry: Furniture

Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box

Reviewed on 30/03/2017

We just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the baseline KPI I need to help run my e-commerce business.

We've also been using the CRM in dedicated fashion. We're enjoying using it because the average person can use it without a great deal of difficulty, and if offers unique features we can't get in similar products like tracking lead interactions that I choose to share with individual members of my sales team. The conversion inbox keeps me on top of everything.

The advertising interface serves as a great resource for me to follow project status, track my budget and digitally interact with my marketing executive and project specialists. I still prefer to give those guys a regular phone call, but for those who prefer to work exclusively in the digital world, all the tools you need are there.

A recent value add was the new outbound email platform. To me it most resembles MailChimp, with drag-and-drop composition tools, but there are also features that were paid add-ons with MC, like the "Design and Spam" test. All of this is part of the platform.

I'd say if you are a small-to-medium size business that needs a low-maintenance, easy-to-use
comprehensive web sales and marketing solution for not a lot of bucks, this is a great choice.

Pros

Functional scope, ease of use, reporting.

Cons

Web-only. Some users want to work offline.

Jhara

I recommend Marketing 360 100%

Reviewed on 20/06/2022

The platform's increased trustworthiness stems from the fact that it can be accessed via the cloud, the online, and mobile devices. Since we can handle both content management and social media management inside Marketing 360, we can more efficiently reach a wide audience and capitalize on the growing trend toward online marketing. It has been remarkable to see how the platform has contributed to the development of both our company and the surrounding community.

Pros

Several marketing execs at Madwire including the most current one were great to deal with. To begin, if you're looking to promote your business on social media, Madwire is hands down the best option. Due of my lack of experience with social media, I was confused as to how everything operated. The help desk team put everything together, helped me grasp the concepts I required, and took over the rest without a hitch. She has simplified our social media marketing strategies and provided us with actionable advice and direction every step of the way. Her expertise, reaction speed, and originality really beyond my expectations, and I would suggest her and Madwire to anybody trying to boost their social media marketing efforts.

Cons

We have no complaints from Marketing 360, rather our department is happy

• Industry: Philanthropy
  • Used for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

You might as well burn your money! At least give it to a charity so you can feel better!

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

After the sales guy signed me up and disappeared the issues started. 10/2017
* My business has been...

After the sales guy signed me up and disappeared the issues started. 10/2017
* My business has been operating for 8 years. Around 95% of our business is via referral or email marketing, attending, industry events and good old fashion face time. I thought this would be a good way to increase leads and branding opportunities. I had completed some FB marketing previously with fair results.

On the sales call, they said they would build me a new website as the current one had some issues and could do with a refresh. That makes sense its 4 years old! All the content remains the same and they will incorporate it into a new site. So it's purely cosmetic!

Well, six months later they asked me to pick a template! We went back and forth for six months, changing staff and eventually they ask me to choose a template. I mean I could have done that from any number of sites, WordPress, theme forest back in November 2017. I could of built a wix

During this time they had already spent a considerable amount of my budget on....... its a good question as we were not running ads as we did not have an optimized website but all the fuel was being spent!
So we finally get the website up and running and its ok at best as to design and updates.

So they build the ads and away they go and the fuel continues to be spent. All I get is that "we continue to tweak the ads we are seeing good traffic". Not a single actionable lead via email or phone in 6 months. Just junk and spam via email.

Pros

I do not have any pro comments about my six month experience with Marketing 360

Cons

It's a con!

For the money I invested and not to get a single actionable lead via phone or email is mind-boggling. I would of been better off donating the money to a charity as at least it would of done some good in the world.

Response from Madwire

Hello, we're sorry to hear this. We want to provide every client with real value. So thank you for the feedback. We'd like to speak with you, but no name or company information was provided. Please contact us so we have the opportunity to look into your account and help. You can call our front desk anytime during business hours and a receptionist will answer (we don't believe in phone trees).

Joshua

Consistent Results

Reviewed on 17/06/2019

Pros

What brought me to Marketing 360 was a large number of features included with the software. Not only was having all of my marketing tools in one place convenient, but it also saved me money. The implementation team was great and exceeded my expectations by getting my website built faster than they said it would. I have done business with several marketing companies over my several years in business, and I will say that my ads with Marketing 360 have been the most successful. My representative is always working to optimize my marketing and has had my PPC campaign convert higher than previous representatives I have had in the past. Last week, my PPC conversion rate was at 42%! I would highly recommend Marketing 360 to anyone.

Cons

I like to break my bills down to weekly intervals if possible. With Marketing 360, I can only pay bi-weekly. I would love to be able to pay my monthly invoice weekly.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for the review Joshua! We are incredibly pleased that you are finding success with Marketing 360. We designed the platform to include everything that a small business owner would need and we are glad that you enjoy the software. We strive to only hire the best people in the industry and expect them to provide the finest customer service around. Thank you for the kind words Joshua, we are excited to see your success in the future and will keep working to help you succeed.

Randy

Worst Business Decision Ive made since been in business

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

It was terrible. Worst business decision Ive made since being in business. I know of 5 other companies as well who all got the overpromise/underdeliver response I got. But of course, I found out too late. I might as well took 9,000 and lit it on fire and thats the same I got from spending it on these guys. They also probably have over 800 reviews to drown out all the "real" reviews they get. What I got was digital billboards which they said was the way to go and absolutely no response and only after I complained a couple of times we tried something different which were super cheesy, lame looking ads on facebook. No response whatsoever. I thought I was getting help from leading experts on social media. Not something a high schooler could figure out and do after a month or two of playing on his phone. Really disappointing experience overall. My two cents is to stay away as far as possible Also, any company that has an OVER 2,000 dollar cancellation fee, has it for good reason. And your locked into a contract for 6 months. Worst business decision I have ever made by far.

Pros

Nothing. It was an overpromise/underdeliver at its finest

Cons

Lack of results, lack of creativity, lack of support

Response from Madwire

Hi, Randy. Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team will be in touch so they can get specifics on your account.

Jasmine
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used for Free Trial

Marketing 360 Review

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

Pros

I’ll be honest, I haven’t began diving into the product yet! I am still working on including the pricing into my budget! However, I would like to give anecdotes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his Customer Service experience I received..
- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded to my inquiry about pricing with in the hour which is saying a lot in my perspective since I am just a small 1 woman team for my business..
- So that says to me they care about each client, and truly figuring out solutions for even us 1 woman teams! - I felt comfortable the entire time honestly it felt as if we had become new friends by the end of the experience..
- He was very transparent about what the pricing would and wouldn’t include, and wasn’t trying to just solicit business to add new accounts! ( I felt like I actually learned from the experience)
- He allowed me to ramble about my life for a moment!!! ( Lol this felt good! As an entrepreneur everyday is a new challenge, things to accomplish, and goal to meet.. So have a few venting moments about entrepreneurship was super helpful)
- Even though the plan is currently out of my price budget, It soon will be, and just based on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I won’t be looking further for any marketing needs!!!
- I didn’t feel judged or as if my inquiry wouldn’t hold value for not having budget flexibility at the moment..

So, based on my initial Customer Service experience I’m already sold!! I need [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on my team to help build my empire for sure!!

Cons

N/a because i haven’t started working with it yet!

Response from Madwire

This is amazing feedback, Jasmine. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your experience.
I hope you're enjoying all the free tools and we're really excited for the chance to get to work with you, now or in the future.
Thank you again!

• Customer Support Software

Total commitment to customer service

Reviewed on 17/03/2016

Marketing 360 has been my web designer and marketing company for the past 4 years, back when they were Chiro360 and only marketed to chiropractors. I wanted a website and I wanted to enter the world of internet marketing and didn't have a clue how to do either one. I found the people I worked with to be not only totally competent, but dedicated and personable. They held this novice's hand through the entire process and not once was I made to feel incompetent. I felt that they had my best interests in mind and that their focus was not just Chiro360's bottom line . They wanted me to succeed and were always available to me for any questions that I might have. They supported me writing my website and helped me learn how to edit it. They have helped me shape my internet presence to become the #1 chiropractor where I practice. I have always appreciated how available they always are to me given that I am someone with a lot of questions. They are clearly customer-centric. I like how the UXI editing suite is user friendly and simple to use. I feel totally supported in my relationship with Marketing 360. I would do it all over again with them in a heartbeat. When a national organization that I am the President of was created, I did not give a single thought to having anyone else design and create the website. That recent process was more intensive than the design of my business website 4 years ago, and again, everyone who worked on the project was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and totally supportive of my satisfaction. I have not hesitated to recommend Marketing 360 to others. Those who have used them at my recommendation have had the same supportive and satisfying experience that I have. I can't say enough good things about Marketing 360. When something works, I am happy about it. Marketing 360 has worked for me and continues to do so.

Response from Madwire

Stephen what an amazing testimony. We appreciate the support over the past 4 years. You have been along for an unbelievable journey and helped us shape our world class marketing software into what it is today. We truly value you and your business and look forward to many more years of success. Thank you.

Heather
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic product and customer service!

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

My overall experience with the product and customer service has been exceptional. I was very nervous about learning a new system but I knew I needed a program like this in order to grow and to be able to communicate with my clients and potential clients in the most professional way possible. I love the templates that are available, the training tutorials, the options for sending to different groups, the ability to set up campaigns and automated communication, and the freedom to use it in the way that best suits my business and needs. I've just touched the surface of what's available to me and I look forward to tapping into all of the features that Marketing 360 has to offer.
What I've loved as much or more, is the customer service from the staff. They have been SO professional in their communication with me and their follow up to make sure I am using the features in the best way possible. They are there to answer my questions, as silly as they may be, and they do it with a smile and friendly voice. All of the people I have spoken to or emailed with have been very knowlegeable and timely in their responses. They have given me great ideas on how I can better market my company.
I've also referred a friend to Marketing 360 and she has had the same experience. She's loving the product and has told me how much she loves working with the staff.
I really can't recommend it enough. If you're looking for a way to take your business up a notch, look no further.

Pros

There are several things that I'm loving about this software. I started using it about 6 months ago and I have found it to be very user friendly and intuitive. I've used programs similar in function to this before but this one is the most comprehensive and easy to use. They have also done a great job of offering tutorial videos that have been very helpful! I love all of features it offers for sorting and filtering. I can send communication to my clients and mailing list in just a few easy steps.

Cons

Hmmm, I can't think of anything I don't like about it. I'm loving this tool for my company.

Not a website company

Reviewed on 20/08/2018

Awful! Unbelievably awful!

Awful! Unbelievably awful!

Pros

Nothing, I personally worked with each of the individuals assigned to my account to get my website to look and do what I wanted. What they tell you when they are selling you is that your site can be customized to look exactly the way you want it to, as long as you sign up for the premium package. Thank you very much! NO they do NOT. Marketing and Sales and Production are NOT on the same page. What they create for you, what you are sold, how you are communicated with (not at all) and their internal communication is non-existent. Seriously, going with this company has been one of the WORST experiences in my practice life.

Cons

Being SOLD something they do not provide at the higher price point and being told that they could do it in the next couple of days and then months later it still had not happened, I had already been shuffled through 5 people and still did not have a functional website, it had broken links and was missing pictures where they should have been.
And of course, when I fired them for NOT providing the level of service I was sold, they are still hounding me for more!

Response from Madwire

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team would love the opportunity to speak with you a little more about your experience. We'd like to understand which team you were working with, so we can look into the specifics on the project and address any issues. Here's our main line: 888-872-3734 Thanks again.

• Industry: Automotive

Good at the start

Reviewed on 02/05/2019

We signed up after doing our due diligence and finding that M360 ticked all the boxes. The sales process was great, and we signed on. Out of the gates we felt things moved very slow with not very much communication. We trusted that things were being done behind the scenes. Once ads were launched we definitely saw an increase in traffic, but conversion rates didn't change. The first month we had regular communication with our marketing executive but it dropped to nothing after that. We had to continually reach out and demand the changes we needed made, instead of them being proactive and offering advice and consulting us as they promised. We continued to chase them to make improvements to the ads, to our site, to make banners, etc. Once our 6 month contract was up we were happy to leave and take things over on our own. Be sure that they use YOUR Google Analytics, and Merchant Account so you keep your data. Initially they told us that wasn't possible and we trusted them. Turns out they can as we added a second site and told them we wouldn't go with them if they didn't use our accounts. So now we have all of the analytics data for one site, but not the other.

Pros

The dashboard is great, my favorite part of the whole experience.

Cons

The lack of communication with the team.

Nick

Love it!!

Reviewed on 19/06/2019

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and the support from any team member including Rep. It helps our company grow and make more money!

Cons

I wish I had found the software sooner than I did.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Marketing 360

Better product and more value. Easier to expand the business

Reasons for Switching to Marketing 360

Better value overall and simple to use

Response from Madwire

Thank you for the great review Nick! We are excited to help you grow even more and make even more money! Thanks again Nick!

• Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Not bad, but you can do better

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

It's expensive, didn't integrate with gmail, doesn't allow for many outside connections to other apps and software you use. It's very much "all of it or none of it" in terms of design and doesn't allow you to piecemeal useful parts with other softwares you use.

Pros

The interface is nice and attractive, and navigation is easy. It's easy to find what you're looking for.

Cons

SMS does not include two-way texting like other SMS platforms.
Email marketing tagging and segmentation is more difficult than it should be.
The analytics is a joke - aggregate numbers with no segmentation make the platform analytically useless.