Karan P.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

• Customer Support Software

Continues to innovate & get better with every release!

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Pros

Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes.
No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support.
Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

Cons

Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved.
Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

Kyrstin L.
  • Industry: Machinery

Powerful integration tools!

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

Pros

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

Cons

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Jurgen H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

Reviewed on 04/01/2021

So far, it's been all good!

Pros

- Simple to set up
- Intuitive to use
- Easily Scalable
- VERY Competitive
- PHENOMENAL Support
- Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Cons

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

James N.
  • Industry: Market Research Software

• Customer Support Software

Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Pros

Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Cons

Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

Dominic C.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

It's a great CRM!

Reviewed on 24/01/2019

All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

Pros

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

Cons

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such.

First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null.

Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

Aatish R.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Just the push your sales team needs!

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

FreshSales has helped me in -
1. Delegating tasks to the team
2. Tracking of team activity / performance
3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast
4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

Pros

Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization

The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app.

Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink.

Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal.

Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

Cons

A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

Kreasan M.

Waking up to FreshSales

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

Pros

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently.

My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well

Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

Cons

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

Elisa P.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

• Customer Support Software

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

Reviewed on 14/10/2018

Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Pros

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline.

By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users.

Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format.

The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system.

As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed.

Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Cons

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

Adir R.

• Customer Support Software

Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price

Reviewed on 16/05/2020

Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Pros

Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price.
Super-friendly user interface, great support.
Highly recommended!

Cons

APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well.

Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

Michelle M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Pros

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Cons

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

• Customer Support Software

A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce

Reviewed on 14/09/2019

Very responsive and their support is fast

Pros

It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Cons

Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

Robert F.
  • Industry: Utilities

Excellent CRM for beginners

Reviewed on 04/10/2018

Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.

Pros

The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice.

Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time.

Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for.

The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

Cons

I guess it's not really a problem with the software, but we moved from a bespoke CRM over to Freshsales and as someone not too experienced with this sort of software there was a lot of information to take in at once and learning where things are and how to use each feature occasionally took a little reading, but documentation is very well written and the support team just a quick call away if I got stuck.

Michael C.

Full Featured Reasonably Priced Sales CRM

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

As a new startup, I was looking for a modern, full featured sales CRM that was affordable and easy to use. I also wanted it to be able to do some marketing automation. I wanted something that was a mix of SalesForce and Hubspot, but for smaller players like myself who don't have an enterprise budget. I found that with Freshsales. I'd highly recommend giving it a try.

Pros

I love the combination of ease of use, workflow automation, and value. My favorite feature are the workflows where I can set up a drip email campaign for new contacts that my sales reps acquire. It allows a nice mix of direct sales and automated marketing to achieve conversions.

I also like the nice integration with Freshdesk, their companion customer CRM.

Cons

There's not much that I don't like. I'd love to see a feature where contacts can be contacted through other digital channels other than just traditional email - for example, Facebook Messenger and SMS. The software does pull in Facebook information automatically which is great. I'd love to see them take it a step further and allow for messaging through Facebook, as well as a way to send SMS messages/reminders.

Nithin S.

Freshsales - Refreshing Sales CRM

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

I've worked in a couple of teams with various business sizes, and pain areas, and for early stage, small and mid market companies' sales teams, Freshsales goes the extra mile helping them simplify the sales pipeline, and focus on what's essential, customer acquisition/journey.

Pros

What I like most is how light the software is, truly refreshing sales CRM software, just like how Freshworks team has branded Freshsales.

One could have the CRM for all the stages from Lead-Deal, and then nurturing a customer later through freshchat/ freshconnect as the customer eventually moves to the hands of a client services specialist/ is now ready for upsells. Integrations to reach out to prospects additionally.

They also have Sales Campaign feature for curated sales campaigns which could be used for early prospecting stage.

Cons

While I like how the product is evolving, which the team is doing a great job at, there are a couple of features, here and there, which are still being built, but I understand from discussions that the team does a serious work of taking into account most recurring customer feature requests and builds the same as soon as possible.

Jeffrey W.

Flexible, Powerful and a good Value

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

Software is very good and the customer support is even better. Always fast to respond and helpful. Everyone not only solves the issue but asks if they can help me setup any other features to make software even more helpful for my business. This level of support is unexpected and rare. Great Job Freshsales team!

Pros

I like being able to customize almost all aspects of the dashboards and work flow. As is usually the case, there are premium features I want that require me to purchase the higher level of service...but when I compared other offerings, Freshsales offered the most robust feature set for the lowest cost. The lead scoring is one of my favorite features as is the easy and perfect integration with Gsuite and my phone system for tracking all contacts.

Cons

I wish I could private label it at the lower levels but that is a small issue. Overall, I have no major complaints.

Travis S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Who is salesforce?

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Slow to start but now there is no looking back. In this day of age it's all about tracking and setting up your future business for success. After a few years the system builds out pretty much every contact with every company that we will ever need besides new companies.

Pros

It's basically an easier, more functional, cheaper Salesforce. The nice thing about the Freshworks stuff is it all can be tied together. So your freshcaller can be push a case to Freshdesk or Freshsales.

Cons

I think the one thing about software and especially this type of software is that it's always frightening for other uses to get acquainted with it. I wish it had a nice little intro for our new sales people when they get started for the first time.

Anthony W.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Why I like FreshSales

Reviewed on 06/01/2019

Beyond expectations!

Pros

With regard to the time it needs to learn how to use the software, Freshsales provides the best help guide I have seen so far. Whether it's video or text, the lessons are short, to the point and extremely easy to follow and implement.

The ease of initial setup, intuitive navigation and page loading speed make this platform a delight to work with.

At firts glance, Freshsales appears to be very basic and lacking the bells and whistles offered by other CRM providers. But on deeper investigation, I can see that Freshsales provides almost all the CRM functionality that I will ever need. And if I need more facilities, then I can use some of their other ancillary products that integrate very seamlessly with their base product.

And last but not least this is then best value platform on the market.

Cons

So far I have found nothing that I would say is a major problem, or irritating in the way it performs.

All Inclusive CRM

Reviewed on 17/12/2018

I am very impressed with Freshsales. Although it lacks certain features, abilities that I have had in other sales CRM's, Freshsales is constantly improving the product and they are very receptive to user input of features enhancements.

Pros

Freshsales is a complete out of the box CRM solution. All of the features that one needs to manage the sales funnel are contained within it. This includes a very intuitive deal flow, that allows for easy movement of opportunities across the sales cycle. Freshsales also has integrated dialing that allows for logging all calls and optional call recording. In addition, one can integrate their email into Freshsales, so that all incoming and out going emails are logged.

Cons

Freshsales lacks robust reporting and the ability to sort and filter tasks to focus on those contacts that are most relevant.

• Customer Support Software

Great CRM for a scaling company

Reviewed on 08/03/2019

We needed a CRM that was simple enough for people to use, and would be tied into marketing and support tools without having to pay exhorbitant subscription or integration fees.
It is simple enough that there has been very little challenge for adoption, and the functionality is so easy that it's almost intuitive.
So much time saved compared to prior CRMs that I've used in other companies.

Pros

The breadth of what it offers at the free level. For someone to get started with some marketing stats, some sales data, and a support tool, and have it all integrated! Game changer.
There are other large CRMs out there - and they might make sense if your company is already above 5000 people. But if you're smaller than that, you shouldn't have to pay a huge per-seat license fee...and Freshsales fit the bill.
After using a well-known CRM for over 5 years, I'm glad that our company made the switch.

Cons

There are certain functions that aren't there. Nothing that hamper use - but a series of nice-to-haves. But I must say that a few of them have been added since I've started subscribing.

Adam M.
  • Industry: Fund-Raising

Great Lead and Deal Pipeline Flow

Reviewed on 04/02/2019

Freshsales has been a great tool to gain visibility into my lead flow and deal pipeline. The software is easy to learn, has excellent deal visibility and a great reports module.

Pros

I love the ability to adjust the software to fit my business needs. This the second company I've implemented with this software and the ability to mold the software to fit my needs is great!

Cons

Anything that I didn't like about the software has been added over time by their development team.

• Customer Support Software

Make your life easy with Freshsales

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

I've tried all the CRM's and Freshsales is by far the easiest to use of all of them and it just makes life easier to manage lots of client emails and leads which helps improves sales.

Pros

Freshsales is easy to fairly easy to use and set up. The integration with Zapier makes online leads easy to process and deal with quickly. Plus the ability to set up automated sales follow-ups is perfect.

Cons

I wish Freshsales was cheaper at the lower end. I can see if you have a couple of freelancers working on a business the multiple user pricing could get very costly quickly.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

They fixed my cadence!!!!

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Product is stellar! Customer service lines can be challenging to navigate

Pros

My favorite is developing, a filtered hit list and then clicking one button to enroll those ppl in the my sales campaigns and just follow the steps their, they take care of nurture for you

Cons

I’ve used Salesforce forever and it took a little learning to master it but not long or difficult to do

Pratik S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Look at other options

Reviewed on 20/10/2019

We were very excited and proud to have purchased Freshsales, and willing to work through the issues, for an eventuality where we would use this for our sales personnel overall, the experience was abysmal. We have lost all our work, data, and we wouldn't repeat the Freshsales portal unless there is a drastic change in the product.

Pros

The customer support panel during the free trial is insane. It's like a live chat that responds usually within 15-30 mins. The tricky part is when you move to a paid plan, that vanishes completely.

Cons

This software has a number of issues. It is definitely not user friendly.
A number of issues plagued our entire experience, making it impossible for us to get anything done out of it, ranging from
1. City Options in the lead generation form would show up as Option 1, Option 2, instead of the City names, and this was setup by their engineers.
2. Multiple product fields, confusing customers, and us as well, and this was also setup by their engineers.
3. Account manager would promise to call, but we never had one call from him or there wasn't a single appointment he could keep in 8-10 months.
4. If by chance your account is downgraded, be prepared to lose your own data.
5. If you want to migrate to another service, there is no migration/export options.
6. Solution actually has lesser features than Google Suite, which is offered for free.
7. Email syncs have issues, and randomly connect/disconnect.
8. Integration with Facebook leads do not exist, you still have to buy zapier to integrate, in a way, for anything extra you need, you make another purchase, almost discounting the value that this could have.

Ethan R.

I love this software, I have been in sales 12 years

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

Pros

It is a excellent CRM that can help you and your team keep track of contacts. It is easy to use the interface and a very reliable tool to help manage thousands of leads. You can sign up for the free trial up to 10 people per account to try this software so you will be hooked if you are in to sales and having organized leads. You can use an auto-dialer, route calls, use personalized welcoming messages, ID callers, Awesome sales software

Cons

I wish there was a dashboard that gives you an overview of sales and leads and you can only see leads when you log in. That is all the negatives I could think of it is really good at doing what it is supposed to do and does what it is meant to do.

Vishal L.

FreshSales- The user friendly CRM

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

Ideal CRM for SME’s . Reasonably priced and again very easy to use and implement

Pros

The ease of use and the UI .simple and easy to use

Cons

Basic features comes up in higher plans need to be more small business friendly