1PointMail

Cloud-based email marketing platform

4.8 /5 (46 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best Customer Service We've Found

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 30/01/2017

These guys are amazing. It's not that there are NEVER problems. There are always problems when you're dealing with tech. The way they deal with them is outstanding. Rapid response is putting it mildly. I am super happy with the product as well and the competitive price allows me to make money while offering my clients competitive prices. Bravo!!

Pros

It takes a little bit of a learning curve, but after a few uses, it's very easy to operate.

Cons

A wide array of functionality.

-- founder A.

Fantastic Software, Excellent Customer Service. A Great Business Partner.

Reviewed on 08/01/2016

The 1PointMail software is very easy to use and is very reliable. It allows me to set up and initiate email campaigns easily, and the tracking software maintains updated results very well. It also has great capabilities for creating opt-in forms and campaigns. And it has great segmenting capabilities which allow me to deliver to my list subscribers exactly what they are looking for.

The other great thing about 1PointMail is their customer service. It is absolutely the best customer service I have ever received.

They worked with me through every step of setting up and getting established. They were flexible with scheduling calls and meetings when I needed them. They were delightful to work with. And they were incredibly skilled!

I would recommend 1PointMail to anyone who is serious about running top notch email marketing campaigns.

They are the best. Hands down.

Pragnesh P.

Most robust, scalable & cost-efficient ESP

Reviewed on 25/09/2015

We've been email marketing our products and services for about 10 years and we've gone through a lot of email marketing services. We discovered 1PointMail about few years ago and haven't looked back since. This platform uses a very user-friendly and simple interface which allows you to create list of contacts & navigate to flawless campaign creation process. The statistics provided in order to track and analyze the effectiveness of e-mail campaigns are concise & accurate. Optin forms help our business to get more leads. Autoscrape is an unique feature that helps to send out recurring campaign by extracting the content from given url location. so, it's much easier to send out new email content without going into system.
Overall, a great ESP product available at great price.

Martin B.

Great email campaigns with excellent customer service

Reviewed on 06/10/2015

1PointMail has been provided us a great service in carrying out our e-mail campaigns. We have been particularly pleased with 1Point's outstanding customer service, always going to the extra mile to ensure we are getting the best possible service.
My only gripe is that 1Points interface is somewhat obtuse, however 1Point kindly provided us with a free 1 hour training session to familiarise ourselves in its use.

Christopher D.

Excellent, flexible software

Reviewed on 12/01/2016

The system is great for making your email marketing much more efficient. It provides the ability to easily upload lists and create simple or complex segments.

From a mailing perspective, you can create newsletter templates and dedicated messages that can be blasted or triggered based on user activity.

Having the ability to categorize links was also very helpful for remarketing efforts.

Ryan B.

Great for growing email business

Reviewed on 29/09/2015

We have been working with the 1Point system for a while now and it has helped our email business grow. The 1Point team has a tremendous amount of email industry experience and we rely on them to help us improve our email performance as far as higher opens and more mail ending up in our users' inboxes. The response times of their support team have also been impressive.

Dr. mark d Y.

Fantastic software backed up by an equally fantastic service provision team

Reviewed on 05/10/2015

There are a great number of similar software products on the market and I've used many of them over the years. However none of them come close to matching 1PointMail. They offer an absolutely outstanding product and their support staff are a credit to their company.

Nothing is ever too much trouble. They are without doubt game changing service providers.

Chasity R.

Good product, Great Support

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Interface is slightly dated, but product works great and is priced very fairly for the suite of tools you're given.

Response from 1Point Interactive

Thank you for the review. We are currently working on a new user interface to be released this year. We greatly appreciate the feedback and you as a customer!

Paige T.

Email Marketing Services

Reviewed on 07/10/2015

Their service is outstanding. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to increase sales and gain customers.

Jesse F.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Strong Platform With Great Support

Reviewed on 11/08/2016

My experience with 1Point has been very good. The software is very easy to use and intuitive. 1Point allows your marketing team to focus on creating strong content. Does not require the help of an engineer.

Jarad W.

Excellent Deliverability and Motivated Customer Service

Reviewed on 09/01/2018

Pros

1PointMail delivers to the inbox. Period. As a marketing professional, I've used 2 dozen email service providers at varying price-points, features, and volumes - from sends as low as several hundred to as much as over 1 million contacts. Regardless of volume, deliverability is key and 1PointMail has figured out how to reliably serve large-scale customers at a very affordable price. Their customer support is fantastic. They have always worked with me on my issues through resolution, offered advice and recommendations that have made my campaign perform better, and are always available when we have issues. For the deliverability, service, and price, these guys can't be beat!

Industry: Management Consulting

Overall an excellent choice

Reviewed on 28/11/2017

Still cannot find a better value for the investment. Does everything I need it to do.

Pros

Full featured list management, HTML content editor, segmenting and reporting. Dynamic segmenting of lists has proven very useful. The system is set up to ensure lists are clean. The service has been excellent.

Cons

The process for lead scoring could be made a bit easier. Also more native integrations with other technologies such as with Zapier or CRM's.

Response from 1Point Interactive

Thank you so much for your review. We have done integration with Zapier in the past as well as other custom API work. If there are specific CRMs that you are looking to hook into we would be more than happy to help. In our next major release we are looking to add more details about integration possibilities. As always please reach out to support or your Client Service liaison with any feature request and we will get it scoped!

Lee S.

1PointMail Blows Away The Competition

Reviewed on 16/09/2015

HomeActions is an e-marketing company that produces e-Newsletters for the Real Estate Industry. As Senior VP Sales & Marketing and previously having done marketing for AT&T, IBM and AT&T, I can say that 1PointMail is the best platform I have used. Their excellence ranges from the ability to create custom templates, to defining detailed list segments, through providing robust performance metrics. Everything is available in an intuitive and easy to use dashboard that allows quick and efficient execution of any mailing or campaign I choose to do. I would definitely recommend 1PointMail to both new and seasoned mailers looking for a solid system that is easy to use, produces results and is backed with great customer support.

Chris S.

1PointMail staff works closely and responsively tailored to all my email marketing needs.

Reviewed on 15/01/2016

As owner of InTouchGifts.com, my goal is exceptional customer satisfaction leading to repeat business, long-term relationships, and referrals. 1PointMail product and services also strives for exceptional custumer satisfaction. I feel confident 1PointMail will give me the competitive edge to succeed. I look forward to a long-term relationship with 1PointMail and recommend them if your looking for an easy to use program with a very responsive staff tailored to listen and support your business email marketing needs.

Thanos G.

Best Customer Service Yet

Reviewed on 03/06/2016

Since we began using 1PointMail, anytime there has been a question or concern, the team was always willing to assist, regardless of the time of day. They have been open, honest and willing to help us learn how to use their system and provide the best practices to make our email campaigns as successful as possible. We recommend them to other organizations who are looking to grow their email marketing capabilities.

Chris C.

I've worked with 1Point for the last few years and I could not be happier!

Reviewed on 30/09/2015

Their feature set is top notch and you can't beat their prices. I send all of my clients to them and 1Point hasn't let me down. Great price, great deliverability, wonderful service. Their developers even helped configure my email template to be fully responsive for mobile devices.

I highly recommend them!

Jasmine S.

Best customer service

Reviewed on 15/09/2015

The team at 1Point was an invaluable asset at a time when our email campaigns were extremly critical. 1Point was extremely knowledgeable and responsive. Even when we did extensive research, we found ourselved with a list of questions 1Point answered and advised us on. I would highly suggest them to anyone.

George S.

Great Product, Great support.

Reviewed on 21/03/2016

I love 1Point!! They have the BEST support and implementation team. Quick responses, easy to relate to people. quick and fast support. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Mary ellen T.

Great product, price and service

Reviewed on 30/09/2015

I have been using 1PointMail for over a year now and have found it to be one of the most intuitive email marketing apps on the market.

Simcha K.

Love 1PointMail!

Reviewed on 23/02/2016

These guys are the real deal and so easy to work with... Very responsive too!

Erica M.

Great!

Reviewed on 09/09/2015

The Interface is great and easy to use! Love this!

Kai S.

Easy to integrate, great customer support and cost-effective

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 09/01/2018

Pros

We use 1PointMail's services for client email marketing campaigns and we've seen significant improvements to performance and transparency of our campaigns. Love the analytics's reports provided out-of-the-box.

Cons

Took a few days to get setup and running smoothly but worked with their support team which was very helpful.

Industry: Management Consulting

Solid Platform

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 05/12/2017

Pros

The software has a clean look and is straightforward to use. I really like the campaign reports, along with their customer service.

Cons

The software does not include email templates. As well, depending on what browser you use, the software can perform slow.

Response from 1Point Interactive

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. We are constantly testing in all major browsers for functionality and speed. I will pass your concerns on to our head of QA/UAT and see what we can discover! As always, please feel free to send questions, concerns and requests to [email protected]

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Chris M.

Very pleased

Reviewed on 25/09/2015

I'm very pleased with Chris and his team. They run a very different email service from what I have been accustomed to. They've included a lot of really useful functionality for list merging and quality checking, along with general campaign management which I have struggled to find elsewhere - truly a one-stop operation. Account and Technical support are excellent - they go out of their way to make me (a small customer) happy and ensure my campaigns are successful. Happy to recommend.

Howard K.

1Point is a company that really seems to care about their client's business.

Reviewed on 16/09/2015

1Point is a relatively new company in the ESP space but they've come together from other major companies with deep experience with a ton of focus on deliverability, custom applications and customer service. For the past 18 months, they have been doing an amazing job for our agency and our clients. I would recommend 1Point to anyone that knows and cares about email marketing and email services.