Preferred Patron Loyalty Reviews

Preferred Patron Loyalty

Loyalty marketing and gift card management

4.8/5
4.7/5
4.8/5
Customer Support Software
5.0/5

Donna
  • Industry: Cosmetics

• Customer Support Software

This is a very user friendly and effective software to help keep track of our clients

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

To be able to keep track of our clients on the last time they have been in our office

Pros

I like the verifying e mail toggle to make sure that the clients have given us a good email address.

Cons

the birthday and miss you points we have set up does not always work. I have to make sure I click the correct points in 2 different places to make sure that the points take effect

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hello Donna. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear, after a solid 2.5 years on our system, that it continues to demonstrate value to your business.

Good News! I was able to quickly identify the problem you are experiencing with automatic point credits and applied the necessary changes to your account to make all that work!

Going forward, any point credits associated to any of your campaigns will automatically deposit to the members accounts!

(This was simply as setup parameter not being enabled on Birthday, Anniversary and Miss You campaigns in your account.)

The Preferred Patron Staff

Fantastic Product, Fantastic Service

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Improved customer loyalty and communication of special events, sales and announcements to customers.

Pros

The software is very powerful but easy to use. Good functionality and good reports along with cloud storage make the software pretty much worry free. The user also owns the data, so if you decide it doesn't work for your company, you get to keep the data. New staff members are able to use the software within minutes. Also, the technical support is fantastic. In a world where most tech support is lacking, the people at Preferred Patron pick up the phone and work with you until any problem is fixed. A rare thing these days.

Cons

I really don't have anything bad to say about the software. If I had to pick one thing, I guess the software updating process could be a little easier and/or automated, similar to Windows updates.

Sandra

• Customer Support Software

Great product that makes a difference!

Reviewed on 21/03/2013

We would highly recommend Preferred Patron to companies looking for an uncomplicated and impressive way to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Customers love getting points and our personalized email so it really assists with relationship development. Its powerful back office tools make it a helpful way to track customers' spending patterns.

Pros

We are so glad we found Preferred Patron! It has allowed us to bring something unique to our market and has already helped us increase sales. Not only is the software straightforward and easy to use, the support staff has been wonderful! Friendly, enthusiastic, responsible, knowledgable and patient (I needed the patient part!) The Rewards Cards themselves look fantastic - very high quality.

Cons

We really are happy with Preferred Patron. All issues are quickly and thoroughly addressed.

Igor

• Customer Support Software

PROBABLY MOST AMAZING LOYALTY PROGRAM (yes BY FAR BETTER THAN royalty rewards i said it)

Reviewed on 25/09/2014

I am a member of the restaurantowner.com they recommended us Royalty Rewards - so fine, went through their scphiel, watched the video, and yes I was impressed. Then I did research on others just so I know how to approach these sales calls. Came across PreferredPatron, scheduled a demo with Brett. Let me tell you when I saw the features of Preferred Patron to that or Royalty Rewards I asked the rep from Royalty Rewards to stop calling me trying to close a sale. I'll be honest, the reason why is because they only took birthdays and thats it. I signed up with Preferred Patron, they explained the softweare amazing, I'm still learning all the amazing features. You will not be disapointed - I dont usually do reviews as the marketing guy because I have soemany projects but I have to tell you you need to get this program. I love data, i love data mining, i love targetting. SINGLEHANDEDLY MAIN REASON I BOUGHT THIS PROGRAM VS ROYALTY REWARDS IS BECAUSE IT LETS ME NURTURE THE GUEST RELATIONSHIP IN A PROFITABLE WAY AND KNOW THEIR SPENDING PATTERSN. the other one just sent a card out (AT A MUCH MUCH MUCH HIGHER COST). and let me tell you i see it every month when we do ROI on our marketing, our anniversary spending guests BY FAR spend more than the birthday guests! and royalty rewards doesnt even TOUCH anniversaries! save yourself headache, these guys know their stuff, they are avialable for help (even on weekends!), they take their time with you. i also belong to a local chamber and want to suggest to other 10 businesses to sign up for this but I DONT WANT TO BECAUSE I FEEL THIS IS MY COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE! our servers love this, its easy to use. our managers love it because it does everyhthing and eliminates million promotional codes. the only con to it is that it looks like a 1990's program it could be a bit more modern ..... i also thought a con was that it could only be used on windows and not macs ... but you know what ... i have a remote access program you can downlod and it'll let you remotely access pc from the mac and you can still you do your thing so its not really a con. the guys are there if you need help anyway, they legit return phone calls! asap! love love love it

• Customer Support Software

A “must-have” for every retail store

Reviewed on 02/09/2020

Our loyalty program has been one of the biggest factors in the growth of our new retail store. Now with COVID, we were closed for over a month. Being able to communicate with our loyalty members allowed us to do thousand of dollars in sales while closed that wouldn’t have happened otherwise. We consider this program a required cost of doing business, and one that more than pays for itself.

Pros

Ability to automate marketing and rewards. Ability to easily sign up and regularly communicate with customers.

Cons

Would love to be able to edit and send marketing emails from my iPad! I rarely use my laptop anymore so this would definitely help better manage my time. Also the ability to schedule multiple marketing emails at a time would be helpful.

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Thank you Jeff. We appreciate your feedback. We are actively enhancing the capabilities of our iPad compatible tools and will keep you posted on that. Regarding being able to schedule multiple marketing emails, this capability does exist today. Your account representative will contact you show you how to accomplish that! Thank you again.

Great Product and Great Company

Reviewed on 27/06/2016

What a pleasure doing business with such a responsive company. We've been in business for 52 years and have dealt with hundreds of companies during that time and I can tell you that the people at Preferred Patron are among the best. It was very important to us that we deal with a reputable, responsive company...someone that will be there if there is a problem and I can tell you that you can rely on them. From the beginning, they took the time necessary to answer pre-sale questions and since that time, they have answered all of our software use and technical questions very promptly.

The product is very powerful and feature rich, but it's easy to use at the same time. There is more to this program than we may ever use, but it's nice to know that additional features are there for the future.

There were a couple of minor bugs in the software, but when we reported them, they were dealt with quickly and to our complete satisfaction. Preferred Patron also implemented a couple of our suggestions to make using the software a little easier.

Pros

Reliable, free trial, affordable, ease of use, powerful but simple.

Cons

I wish it was integrated with our POS software so there is less manual entry. That said, I believe they told me it was an option I could pursue. If that option is available, we haven't pursued it yet.

Trevor
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

• Customer Support Software

Great one stop loyalty solution

Reviewed on 29/03/2021

Preferred patron is an end -to-end loyalty solution. It combines features found in other standalone solutions in an easy to use format. We handle most of our promotional and informational communications through the program. It has also allowed us to manage and grow our customer database. Overall it is a great product with excellent support.

Pros

The program is very easy to use. It has most of the functionality of even higher priced competitors. The backend compatibility with Tango Card makes transactions easier. The level of service provided by Preferred Patron is excellent.

Cons

There are no issues that jump out. We are happy with the software.

Kevin
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

• Customer Support Software

The Preferred Patron team are professional, knowledgable and very helpful.

Reviewed on 13/04/2018

questions are short and sweet!

questions are short and sweet!

Pros

The Preferred Patron Loyalty products allows any size business to cost effectively implement a Reward Program to both keep and increase their customers' loyalty. The product is very flexible and can be easily customized to meet any corporate needs. The product also provides extensive reporting features to help you track your Reward Members' activity and the responsiveness of any specific campaigns. Great customer support team!

Cons

Although the inital setup of our "Leone Luxury Rewards Program" was complicated given the various reward tiers and associated bonus offers, the customer support team at Preferred Patron were extremely helpful, knowledgable and responsive.

John
  • Industry: Entertainment

Service, Options, and Professional

Reviewed on 25/10/2018

The staff at Preferred Patron is second to none! They are always available even during evening and weekend hours. They all have such a strong knowledge of the software and it's capabilities that calling in for help is quick and easy. They all have the ability to demonstrate and suggest ways to better use the tools available and drive profits to our bottom line. Selecting Preferred Patron as our loyalty program partner was absolutely one of our best business decisions this year.

Pros

The software allows you so many options for promotion that your customers always feel like something new is coming at them. The ability to design for each of our 11 locations, yet keep core promotions running simultaneously has been a key to our sales growth.

Cons

I have not experienced any "cons" with Preferred Patron

lori

• Customer Support Software

Working with Preferred Patron has been easy and very beneficial to our clients who love...

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

My clients love earning points and getting services for free

My clients love earning points and getting services for free

Pros

its easy to keep track of services of each client as well as how often they come. Keeping track of clients that haven't been here in a while is also a very useful tool in keeping in touch and reminding them that you are here

Cons

not useable on a mac. It would be much easier if i could access the software from any computer I have. Also sometimes it gets confusing as to where to go to access the different tasks that can be done using the system

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Hi Lori. Just wanted to let you know, we now have a 100% cloud/web interface that will work nice on your Mac or any computer you have access to!

Carlo
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Best in the Market!!

Reviewed on 08/05/2019

We were struggling to find a cost effective way to distribute promotions without incurring excessive advertising costs. We can now offer our customers controlled promotions at different levels based on data that's being collected from our customers without any extra effort from us. Our customers are doing the work for us and bringing the data to us... The software does the rest!!!

Pros

The software is many levels deep and is easy to use at every level. Whether you're an end user, cashier or system administrator you have easy access to the all the information you need. In addition to this if there are ever any problems you need only call and the friendly staff at Preferred Patron will always come through with a fast and effective solution.

Our business has grown as a direct result of this software and we have seen an immediate return on our investment. We can now cater better to our loyal customers with customized promotions that make them feel unique to our business. I would strongly recommend this software to anyone looking to improve their customers experience!!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We are very happy.

Meagan
  • Industry: Photography

Tourmax's Review for Preferred Patron

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

We enjoy the system and features and are 100% pleased we chose Preferred Patron!
Also, customer...

Also, customer service is a huge deal to us & anytime that I need assistance with ANYTHING I can communicate via email and get a very timely response and step by step help. That to me is huge! Someone who wants to make sure that I am well taken care of and can understand the system better.

Pros

This system is a very user friendly system to handle our needs for our clients and the Rewards Program that we offer to our clients. We keep it pretty basic for our program/needs but I know the system has so many great capabilities to reach our clients.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative! We are happy!

Abigail

University of Wyoming Athletics Student Rewards Program

Reviewed on 16/02/2011

This program has been great for our rewards program for our athletics events. We have seen a great increase in our student attendance and accredit that to our rewards program. This wouldn't be possible without use of Preferred Market Solutions. It has been a great product and very easy to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Pros

We were looking for a program to fit our unique plan to reward our students for attending our athletics events. We wanted to reward our students with a points program that would allow them to redeem their points as a gift card at a local sponsor that sells University of Wyoming merchandise.

Preferred Market Solutions was very helpful in setting up the program and making sure it it went off without a hitch. We had little knowledge on what we were doing prior to working with them and have had no problems with our Rewards Program. We are able to print off reports, change point values depending on the event and prevent students from swiping their card more than once at each event. Each of our student workers have been able to work with the program and it is essentially fool-proof as nothing can be done that can't be fixed. It is a great program and has been perfect for our needs!

Cons

We haven't had any problems with the product.

Carla

Superb!

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

Pros

We are beginning to use it. The enrollment process and configuration have been easy and tailored to our needs. My best compliment so far is our Account Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. We are also thankful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who was our initial point of contact and presented the program to us.

We work at a very fast pace and needed to launch this program in a very short period of time. From day 1, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked with us with an extremely tight timeline and made all the processes run smoothly. He is knowledgeable, professional, kind, easy to work with, skilled, and offers the best customer service we have experienced in a long time.

We cannot thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT]enough for his incredible work and support to us. We look forward to continue working with him!

Cons

None so far. Everything has been great so far.

Natalie

Great customer service

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Pros

I was a little intimidated about using the software at first, having never used a loyalty software before. However, after working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I was able to quickly learn how to use the software, make edits and customize templates, schedule campaigns, and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick to respond whenever I have a question and is always willing to help me learn how to better use the software so we can take full advantage of all that it has to offer. Whether by phone or email, he is professional, prompt, and knowledgeable. Having that kind of support makes this software an even better fit for our use.

Cons

There is nothing to share at this time.

Deborah

• Customer Support Software

Excellent customer service for any issue small or large.

Reviewed on 01/04/2016

I did about 6 months of research and decided to go with Preferred Patron. It allows us to have various levels of rewards, the system was simplistic, and I found the company contacts to be responsive.

We found after about 9 months that it wasn't working for us; we asked to make some changes and I honestly thought we would have issues with a down grade. This was a non-issue; they were accommodating, answered the phones and tech support helped us on Saturdays and Sundays. The tablet version is just what we need and we are super happy to have Preferred Patron as our choice for a loyalty card.

We highly recommend them as professionals. They are very helpful, courteous, and respectful of any and all questions. They are willing to jump on a call and walk you through the program, help set it up, and share their expertise. It was more than I expected and I was very happy to have that support.

This morning I received the invoice and noted it was incorrect. I emailed and within a half hour I had a response that they are correcting it!! What better service can you get than that?!

Our customers love the simplicity of taking control of their points each time they come in; some have called our tablet "fancy". But in truth, it's really easy for everyone. Even the older generation get it and love it.

Jeanie

Outstanding, Excellent, and Punctual

Reviewed on 12/10/2017

Couldn't be more grateful to have come across preferred patron. They're honestly the best investment you'll ever make and can rely on them to the fullest. Customers are fully satisfied and i love using it!

Pros

User Friendly, Professional, Customisable, Affordable, Reliable, Multi Functional, plenty of marketing campaigns to choose from, capability to suit your business needs as well as your customers, and so much more!

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Thank you Jeanie. It's been a pleasure supporting your team during the launch of your MoM&PoP Community Loyalty Program across Long Island. We are impressed at how fast you hit the ground running, building an impressive base of participating merchants, in such a short time frame. We're confident in your success and proud to be powering your MoM&PoP program with our Preferred Patron technology! The benefits to the Long Island Community and associated charities is certainly a win-win for everyone!

Jim

• Customer Support Software

Awesome product, unbeatable price.

Reviewed on 15/07/2009

I would recommend this program for any business that is looking for growth and wants to retain the clients they have. We finaly have a reason for them to come back to us.

Pros

Automated email reminders keep you in front of your customers. Easy to track customer's points and redemptions. The gift cards work great for policy and goodwill adjustments. We even gave a few out during Christmas. We sell our loyalty cards and all the redemptions are removed from that sale account. In the last two years after paying for the program, cards and all redemptions, we have generated over 58k in reserve. Patronflex continuely is upgrading the program at no additional cost.
Brett has been wonderful to work with.

Cons

It does not pull the info directly from our DMS. But neither does anyone else I have researched.
I don't want any dealers in my market to know about Patronflex.

Response from Preferred Patron Loyalty

Good news Jim! We have formed a relationship with DealerVault and now have the ability to pull your customer and sales data directly from your DMS!

Tim

• Customer Support Software

Simple to integrate and a valuable customer service tool.

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Doesn't take a large amount of my time to operate the program which allows me to spend more time with my customers.

Pros

Customers can look up their reward points in real time. I can easily keep track of customer trends and redemption of rewards. Easy learning curve. Exceptional tech service from the company. Compared to my previous reward program Preferred Patron is a much welcome change.

Cons

Initially I had to purchase a window based tablet because my store still runs on an electric cash register and not a POS system. I found one reasonably price online.

Jonathan

• Customer Support Software

Great company to work with!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Preferred Patron has been a great company to work with. We have been using them for over a year now and they have been a pleasure. Initial set up was a breeze with all the support they give. They have always been there to answer any questions and help solve any problems that may occur. Once our customers understood how our points program works, we have seen a great return in business. Preferred has been key in helping us retain customers. We are a car dealership and have always struggled with getting the return business for the service department after the sale. Having the rewards program helped show our customers the value in returning to our service department. I have to give Preferred a big thank you for all the help and ideas they have provided us with . If you are looking for a rewards program for your business then I highly recommend you give Brett a call at Preferred Patron.

Bruce

• Customer Support Software

Great experience! Knowledable and friendly, walked me through the whole program quickley

Reviewed on 12/04/2018

Pros

Ease of use, and seperate tablet for customer use, ability to text directly to customers with ease. Also the abilty to send emails with customer points so they are most likley to open them.

Cons

I really don't have any major issues, except not any fault with the software, we as a group, aree not as diligent in setting up customers on the loyalty software. if you are going to buy this, use it all the time.

Joe
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Great program and great support!

Reviewed on 01/03/2019

Pros

The team has provided exceptional service. They were always quick to respond and extremely helpful. They made the setup extremely simple and the product is very intuitive and easy to use. I would highly recommend choosing this company.

Cons

I do not have any cons. All of my questions were answered and the system works great.

Elizabeth

• Customer Support Software

Amazing Customer Service! Love them!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

We implemented our customer loyalty rewards program through Preferred Patron about a year ago and it has truly been a blessing since. Not only is the software very straightforward and easy to learn, but the customer service team and support staff is very prompt, genuine and helpful. Brett in particular is incredibly informative and returns every call we've made within the hour to solve any problems or questions we may have.

Our customers love the program. It is so simple and they enjoy the fact that they can log in to the online portal and check how many points they have along with the products and services they can redeem. I would highly recommend the program to anyone looking to implement a rewards program or loyalty card to their business.

Daniel

• Customer Support Software

Unbelievable customer service and professionalism!

Reviewed on 12/04/2013

I would recommend the use of Preferred Patron to any company looking to establish a successful rewards system. They were excellent to work with!

Pros

Had an amazing experience with the Preferred Patron team, thank you so much for maintaining such an excellent experience.

The team really helped us understand not only how to implement the program properly but also how to structure in a way our customers would understand and thus ensure a successful rewards program. They were able to leverage past experience of theirs for this. Very satisfied!

Cons

None noted

Rick

Awesome Loyalty rewards software

Reviewed on 09/01/2024

Pros

We have had the pleasure of working with Preferred Patron for 6+ years. [sensitive content hidden] has been our contact support person from day one. [sensitive content hidden]was always very helpful and patient. [sensitive content hidden] was generous with his time and would offer us better ways to find solutions that we were seeking. Preferred Patron has provided us with top-notch service! Our requests were always answered immediately and resolution close behind from either [sensitive content hidden] or his team. The Preferred Patron Platform is very user friendly, and its capabilities are extensive, from simple emails and texts to raffles and coupons. Of all the vendors we’ve worked with, they are our “Preferred”.

Cons

Do not have any negative things to say about the software or support.