Tenfold

Have better customer conversations

4.7 /5 (147 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.7
4.6
4.8
4.8
Jason C.

Great App for a Growing Sales Team

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Scalable UX and UI software to implement at SFDC launch. Greatly improved productivity metrics shortly after launch (30% increase in KPI)

Less failure down time due to excellent customer support.

Pros

We have been able to implement, improve and track Sales actitivities, vastly increasing our ability to correlate production with sales performance. The Tenfold dashboard provides an excellent real time view of my sales team's production by hour and connection percentage, both at a high level and granular views. My team enjoys the Dashboard's lighthearted terms for high performers (Overclocker= most phone time, Good Sumaritan = most call notes) and it encourages healthy competition.

Tenfold's customer service is fast and effective. They are consistently improving the product are great at implimenting fixes based on feedback.

Cons

UI can lag infrequently. I would like to see more customized views on the Dashboard in the future although this may affect ease of use.

Joel B.

Great Product, needs a few options

Reviewed on 12/05/2018

The popup was great. It worked as expected.

Pros

I love the idea of a popup when a phone call comes in. The ability to see the information you need about the incoming call before you answer it is extremely valuable. The software performed as expected. The sales team and tech support team were all very friendly and took care of all the issues I had. Good response time and an overall good experience with the company as a whole.

Cons

There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at.

It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be.

Jack P.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Clean UX and UI! Easy to use!

Reviewed on 13/09/2017

Pros

We needed a great platform to record and track all of our calls in a non invasive and easy solution, Tenfold definitely solves for this issue. UI and UX are very important to me in day to day operations of a product. The tenfold pop up has exactly what it needs to have, no more, no less. The popup pops up almost instantly. The reporting and gamification dashboard is easy to use as well!

Cons

From a reporting standpoint, there is sometimes a discrepancy between the # of minutes on the physical handset, the tenfold pop up and the data that is in Salesforce. I wish that was a manager override button that I could input a call with a specific call length so it feeds into Tenfold and Salesforce. It’d be great if there was a snooze function, where the pop up wouldn’t pop up for a given time in the event one of my reps need to focus on another task at hand.

Travis L.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Tenfold is a great software to use in a large call center setting. Support service is unmatched!

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Call Stats, syncing with our CRM for ease of looing up account.

Pros

I like how you can easily track the productivity of teams within our call center. It allows you to group members and then easily edit them out. Ease of use is spot on, and I can most likely figure out anything I need to on my own. They do have a great support staff if you happen to get stuck. I also like how to syncs to our CRM (Salesforce) quite nicely.

Cons

The only issue I experience is that sometimes it crashes during the day and we have to wait for it to come back up. We do have close to 150 users of the software at any given day, so not sure if it reaches capacity or what. However, it resolves rather quickly. I think it's just a little hiccup that will be resolved with time.

Hannah L.

A Key Component of Staying Organized 7 Productive

Reviewed on 08/09/2017

Pros

This software is essential to my day-to-day sales functions. It automatically populates the contact’s name for an incoming/outgoing call if the number is in the system. Call notes appear easily to remind you of previous conversations with clients, which in turn, causes you to follow up on any outstanding opportunities.

Tracking the amount of our calls to each account and the duration of those calls helps us to easily analyze which clients aren’t being targeting enough.

Tenfold’s customer service is fantastic. If we’re having an issue, there is always someone available to assist.

Cons

Click to call works more often than not, but every now and then the system crashes. The floating UI doesn’t always pop out.

Industry: E-Learning

Tenfold saves me hours a week!

Reviewed on 15/09/2017

Pros

I have used Tenfold for 2 years and love it. It has made my daily tasks more efficient and saves me at least an hour a day. The easy to use pop out makes note taking for calls quick and automatically syncs to SF which allows me to make more dials which equals more sales. Another nice features is the click to dial which allows my X-Lite phone to automatically dial the number also saving me time. I highly recommend Tenfold if you make calls in your line of work. They will not only save you time but make you more money!

Cons

Sometimes the pop out doesn't work and our admin has to restart the program. One suggestion is to be able to make changes to the contact fields without having to go into SF.

Jerry K.

Changed our business

Reviewed on 31/08/2017

We have been able to save time become more organized.

Pros

As an owner it's important for me to identify bottle necks and create solutions which are measurable. With tenfold incorporated with our phone system and sales force reports and results have improved significantly. We have improved our bottom line significantly with the use of tenfold. It's always great when a customer states "How do you know so much about me and my account" . If only they knew it was all because of tenfold.

Cons

Early on in using tenfold it crashed a few times for us and did not function in the way it should. Aside from that we are happy with tenfold and continue to use it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Belynda P.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Tenfold has improved our company become more efficient

Reviewed on 13/09/2017

The best benefits is the connection rate, We have been able to sky rocket the calls we are able to connect to with local presence.

Pros

There has been many different benefits that have come along when using this program. We have been able to improve our dial time with click to dial, and also mostly improved our connection rate with local presence.

Cons

The program does stop working from time to time, but that is few and far between. And when we do have an issue we have been able to have great communication with tenfold, and are able to get the bugs worked out very quickly.

Vanessa A.
Industry: Legal Services

Great product to incorporate with system

Reviewed on 20/04/2018

We like the fact that we know who is calling and who called that person. If in fact someone really called a certain person and inputting notes directly from the program.

Pros

This "caller ID" works in real time. The customers information pops up on screen and is very helpful, especially when the people who are calling are a bit skeptic. Inputting notes directly from tenfold is a plus and very useful.

I love that I can see who the call belongs to and who the last person who spoke to the client is.

Overall very useful.

Cons

A few glitches every now and then, but nothing drastic (not a game changer). The ID might not be correct and the last call might show up, however after 3 seconds it will update.

Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Easy to use click to dial l

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

The ability to make calls and record notes quickly.

Pros

I like that
Tenfold integrates with sales force and our phone system. It makes the task of dialing easier.

Cons

I don't think there is anything other than bring able to build a list of prospects and load them in the system.

Joe P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Seamless, lightweight, has come a long way

Reviewed on 20/07/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Plays quite nice with Sugar, has only become more stable, and the additional tracking it enables has allowed me to catch mistakes and miscues in new staff faster, and in new ways. Truly introduced some irreplaceable KPIs for us.

Cons

Very rarely some pages turn off the click to dial function, its very rare and you usually only have to refresh. "quality connect" counts occasionally feel arbitrary.

Mandi S.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Tenfold is super easy to use! Makes watching productivity so convenient.

Reviewed on 01/09/2017

Capturing daily call numbers, time spent with our customers talking on the phones, syncing with Salesforce, makes generating call competitions for staff easy!

Pros

You can group members of the sales team so they are under your "Team". This makes it easy to view call numbers side by side.

I also love the feature of syncing to Salesforce so it automatically posts on customer accounts.

Cons

Sometimes it crashes every now and then. When this happens, members of my sales team have to manually log their calls and note them, which makes it a little more time consuming than it normally is.

Ryan W.

Simplicity

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

Pros

What makes this product so great is how easy it was to get it downloaded to a new machine, logged in and picking up right where you left off. They make it very simple to leave notes and log calls so you can pick up exactly where you before no matter if it was hours ago or months.

Cons

I would like to see added would be a feature that would allow to you minimize it and move the tab around the screen. This will allow me to place it in different places so I can see all of my other information on that screen without having to scroll.

Rick G.

Efficient, Easy to Use, Productive

Reviewed on 04/05/2018

Pros

Increased our call volume by 37% which leads to more sales. This application also allows me to identify the work each employee is putting in daily and ensure they aren't making personal calls on company time.

Cons

Can't think of anything. Customer service is quick to make any fixes. Very rarely does it go down at all.

Seamless Integration

Reviewed on 08/12/2017

Pros

Tracking calls in Salesforce makes my job so much easier. I can track the reach outs of my team, show speed to response, and identify struggling employees. Easy to use on it's own, easy to track in SF. I reached out to them about an issue I was having and someone reached out immediately.

Andre M.

I love the functionality Tenfold has with scheduling and follow up tasks

Reviewed on 29/12/2017

Pros

I love the ability to generate self tasks in our CRM right from the Tenfold pop out panel! Generating self tasks from the pop out panel allows me to keep on top of customers' needs.

Cons

If it was one thing, it would be the inability to disconnect from a call after using click to dial in our CRM.

Jamie B.
Industry: Building Materials

Tenfold helps customer-facing departments work smarter, not harder.

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

We're helping all of our sales department work together to help customers. If one salesperson takes the initial call and writes helpful notes in the Tenfold section; then whoever answers the customer's second call is halfway there already.

Pros

The ability to add notes about the call within the program changed a lot of how our office works towards leads.

Cons

The pop-ups can actually be a little bit finicky and hard to move around while on the phone with someone.

Brentney H.

I have used Tenfold for several months at my job.

Reviewed on 19/09/2017

Pros

This software has a very detailed breakdown of my calls for the day. The colorful pie charts encourage competition between sales reps. It is easy to read.

Cons

Some days the number of calls will be very far off. But for the most part it is very simple to use so I don't have many cons.

Tracey S.
Industry: Internet

Tenfold is great...when it's functioning

Reviewed on 16/10/2017

This products saves time when Click-to-dial and auto calendar feature are engaged.

Pop-up window
Time saver
Works great with Saleforce
Click to dial
Live Chat Customer Care

Cons

Disconnects frequently
Matching errors
Click to dial errors
Loading errors
Linking errors
Duplicates

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Rob C.

Generally very easy to use and very functional for what we need to do

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Pros

I like how it integrates with Salesforce very easily. I love the shortcut codes that help me plan for my future appointments

Cons

It does go down a lot, and I don't know if that is our servers or not. When Tenfold is down it really makes my job harder Ten Fold!

Barry E.

We use this to link in with our Sugar CRM tool allowing quick and accurate dialling and recording

Reviewed on 04/12/2017

Ease of monitoring of call volumes and call lengths. Analytics are really useful to compare and contrast.

Pros

I think the main features we like about the product are the ease of dialling through direct click through to the ability to accurately add call notes to Sugar CRM without the need to go directly in to the record. This is really useful when we are doing a "power hour"

Matthew T.

Increase Productivity with Callinize

Reviewed on 27/09/2015

Operating in a fast paced sales environment, we are constantly looking for ways to become more efficient. Callinize has allowed us to do just that with increased call volume, faster navigation through SalesForce, improved customer service through better task management, and increased quality of note taking on calls. Our sales reps are able to identify clients in our data base much quicker as they call in using the Callinize pop-up window. Reps now call through a higher volume prospects utilizing the click to dial feature and can simultaneously log the call activity while setting a follow up task which saves us lots of time. In an industry where time is your enemy, this application is priceless. The Callinize customer service is very responsive which is hard to come by these days. I would recommend this solution to anyone looking to improve efficiency and increase productivity.

Response from Tenfold

Thank you!

Dan M.

Absolutely Essential to my Daily Tasks

Reviewed on 31/08/2017

Pros

I like the reliability and efficiently of all of my customer interactions being recorded. Tenfold allows me to increase my customer contacts and reliability of my interaction notes. Ultimately helps increase my sales.

Cons

Occasionally Tenfold will have trouble identifying the accurate contact within our Saleforce database when their are multiple accounts linked to a single phone number. Often times related to school districts.

Craig M.

Callinize is a Must Have Add-On

Reviewed on 27/09/2015

Callinize should be an automatic add-on when purchasing Salesforce. IHG being the largest franchise hotel company on the plant depends on my team to support 4,800+ hotels globally. We needed a more effective way to recognize/identify our callers, and efficient way to pre-populate case screens.

Callinize has been a great solution and their team has worked diligently with us to ensure our needs are met. The administrator website it straightforward and simple to use. Callinize provides better in-depth analytics than even our current Avaya phone system. The statistics are tied directly into Salesforce, so I'm able to create customized call reports around the Callinize data easily via standard Salesforce Reporting.

I would highly recommend Callinize for your company.

Response from Tenfold

Thank you!

Industry: Sports

tenfold

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Pros

I liked the built-in analytics for calls

Cons

Did not like how it was priced per users