Tidio

Write a Review!
Communicator for businesses. live chat, messenger and email

4.5/5
Customer Support Software

Stuart
Stuart

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Pros

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey...

Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt!

So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Cons

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Response from Tidio

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Kevin
  • Industry: Building Materials

• Customer Support Software

Wouldn't consider any other service

Reviewed on 09/01/2023

Pros

We have several websites that a single team of customer service agents run. Tidio makes that possible! We seldom miss any inquiries because of their awesome notification settings which are super simple to set up. With our business, it's also super important to be able to share files back and forth. Believe it or not, many chat softwares don't allow you to do that, but Tidio does. We have tried many softwares in the past but I have a hard time believing we will ever go with any of them again after finding Tidio.

Cons

Since we use the live chat on multiple websites, it would be nice to be able to put our unique branding on the live chat for each site that we use this service for.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Shopify Inbox makes it so difficult to use the software on multiple websites. You have to log out and back in for the next project every time you get a live chat request. It was a free option with some pretty good features, but that alone made it impossible to work with when you have more than one project.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Ultimately, we had used Tidio before and knew that we already liked it. And Tidio ended up being cheaper anyway so we just came back to you guys.
Moses
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Always responds to customer queries even when we are offline

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

Tidio helps us maintain effective communication with our customers. Great product.

Pros

We use Tidio to build chatbots which respond to client questions when certain keywords are included in the questions. We also love the live chat feature which we use to respond to website visitors.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about Tidio is that it does't show a queue to the clients to know where they stand when they ask a question on the website.

Misho
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Go Tidio!

Reviewed on 13/01/2021

We seamlessly integrated Tidio on our websites and connected to our Facebook pages. We use it as a multi-channel communication tool for onboarding and customer support purposes.

Pros

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. Chatbots are just amazing! It's so simple to build and launch them.

Still what we liked the best about Tidio is their customer support. Always there to help, always nice and informative. Love you guys. Go Tidio team!

Cons

The only thing I would add are integrations with apps like WhatsApp and Telegram.

ManyChat, FreshBooks, and Drift

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

In short, Artivechat, while a powerful tool on its own, didn't serve the purposes of our team well. Its interface was unintuitive and the set-up process was tiresome. Plus we realized that we didn't really need an NPL chatbot.

Activechat

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Simplicity, quality of the customer support, powerful functionality, branding.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review!

We recently established a new developers team responsable for new dedicated channels such as WhatsApp, so we hope to expand the pool in the future.

Thank you once again!

Bonnie
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

A must-have for businesses that rely on online sales

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

We have used facebook widgets and similar in the past but Tidio has been leaps and bounds ahead of that. The analytics and the tracking of user behavior is on point. The ease of creating chat bots and canned responses and the overall look and presentation of the widget, as well as seamless integration with Wordpress makes us feel like it's going to be great for business. We are still in the free trial and have already received one booking because the customer was able to ask for a discount code through chat. We love it.

Pros

I love being able to create our own chat bots to answer customer questions quickly and easily. Being able to track their behaviors, re-marketing return visitors to the site and initiate conversations based on what they are looking at. Many people won't call to ask a question and prefer to chat and being able to have that capability and do it effectively is going to change the way we do our online sales.

Cons

The templates have not been entirely helpful for us as we are a unique industry (escape rooms). Most of what I've done I have had to set up manually from scratch. Luckily, that has been pretty easy to do. If it integrated with our booking software Resova it would also open up so much for us.

Zipwhip, Facebook Apps and Tabs, and Heymarket

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

We saw it used on another business's website and really enjoyed it. Signed up for the free trial and loved ease of use.
Michael

Tidio is amazing!

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

Pros

I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer.
I can view the pages the user has browsed, can automate chats with the bots to get conversions. Everything works as intended.

Cons

The only things I can say is the lack of Twitter support to Tidio and more customising the bot actions.

Userlike, Crisp, and Intercom

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Because I wanted to view what pages the visitors were viewing and more, I used to use Crisp but that's $99 and the other alternatives aren't up to the standards of Tidio.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Because of the UI, the design of the chat window, the features and the great customer service, they ask you questions in the trial and it was nice to be feel more than just a number.

Response from Tidio

Hello!
I'm Maciek from Tidio Support

We are always happy to read such reviews as yours! Every day we try to best ourselves in order to provide you with the best product we can.
I can assure you, that the features you are looking for are coming :) We are working on additional integrations like Whatsapp, Instagram, and also Twitter. Our Chatbots are also constantly growing and improving!
We can't wait to provide you with new features we are currently working on.

Hope you have a great experience with Tidio!

María

So far so good

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

Used to solve:- Last step customer conversion- Abandoned cart marketing/ lead generation (via emails)

Pros

I've been using it for 3 days, I really like the ease to use and to install, it allows me to be on the go and still reply to customers. Also the chatbot workflow is very extensive and customizable.

Cons

That said ther is a MASSIVE miss for me on the chat: I would like to send voice notes directly, I've been selling on social media for over 2 years and there is nothing the customers like more than to receive a tailor made audio message for them, also for me it's so useful and fast (more so when I'm on the go.

WhatsApp and Chatbot

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Chatbot was trash, and whatsapp is VERY comfortable for me, but it adds an extra screen switching (to start the chat you have to redirect to whatsapp), also it exposes the customer to giving their phone number (which they maybe wouldn't want to do) lastly it would leave no option for PC users, because they don't have whatsapp.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent value for money!

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Pros

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Cons

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

tawk.to, JivoChat, and Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Chat widget: fully customisable and great design; Right tools: the Mac/Web app is simple and easy-to-use; Value for money: the free plan has great features;

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Akash
Akash
  • Industry: Market Research Software

• Customer Support Software

One of the best chatbots.

Reviewed on 13/04/2022

Pros

First of all, it has a free plan which gives up to 100 unique visitors per month and is best suited for small business websites that are just started. Its user interface and user experience are very nice and it also saves site visitors' data. A notification will be sent when a user is on our website which is wonderful. Customer support is very quick, they help us solve our problems within less time.

Cons

We have been using Tidio as a chatbot for our company website for 6 months, as far as my experience is concerned, I haven't faced any issues with Tidio.

Engati

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

1. It has a free plan. 2. User interface and User experience are awesome. 3. Lot of customizations can be done for chat-bot. 4. And luckily its color blue is best suited for our website.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for the feedback Akash! Should you need any help regarding Tidio let us know.

The website chat all-rounder

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

Its chatbot feature provides a great way for marketers to easily set up contextual messages for website visitors. Definitely helps boost conversions.

Pros

It packs an incredible number of features even in the free plan, which is not something you see in most chat tools. Their design is spot-on and the chatbots are powerful and easy to create.

Cons

It should have a stronger integration with Facebook Messenger, namely enabling users to use Tidio with their Facebook account (not having to write their email).

Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Amazing free plan enables testing a lot of features.

Response from Tidio

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback about the Messenger integration. I will make sure to pass it on to our product team :-)

Alex
  • Industry: Entertainment

Effective and affordable

Reviewed on 03/11/2020

Simple quick affordable effective

Simple quick affordable effective

Pros

The free level is excellent and a smart way to get folks in the door and provides good basic services including, most importantly to me, chat bot.

Cons

Haven't used it long enough to find negatives yet though I am curious to see if it can notify via desktop on Windows too I haven't figured out to get notified that someone is sending a message on the chat bot yet.

LiveChat

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

They didn't allow changing the Welcome Message without moving up to another tier

LiveChat

Cost

Response from Tidio

Hello there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here
We really appreciate your kind words and the 5-star review! We hope that you will keep enjoying our product after the trial ends :)
Have a great day and stay safe!

Bukhosi

• Customer Support Software

Tidio is an amazing chatbot

Reviewed on 09/10/2022

I think Tidio is amazing and with the rapid rise of AI it can be one of the best platforms out there for customer support.

Pros

I like that you can try it out for free with most of the premium features included and you only pay more when you start expanding.

Cons

I think it would be nice if they can increase how much you can use on the premium side of things...Maybe from 100 chatbot initiations to at least 300 that would be awesome.

Jim
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Website chat software

Reviewed on 07/08/2019

Very satisfied. I've been using Live Chat for years and this fits my budget better.

Pros

Tidio gets the job done. The free version is all I needed and if that changes, the paid version will add the extra benefits.

Cons

No complaints; free version does everything I need.

Wix

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

The cost; $50/mo for LiveChat didn't fit the budget.

Userlike

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

The free version fit my needs.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for a stunning rating, Jim.
We are delighted that Tidio does everything you need :)

Seweryn

Tidio Review FFBoost15

Reviewed on 31/07/2022

Pros

Its simple and easy to use and set up for the developer.

Cons

The prices are a bit expensive I would say for smaller businesses. Have you consider a discount for first 2-3 months of paying for tidio for new users?

Web Help Desk

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

It's much simpler, easier, I can see location of my customers to see how my adverts progress and if I target right customers.

Response from Tidio

Hi Seweryn! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It's great to hear that you like Tidio so far. Your feedback is very important to us. If you'd like to discuss any matters regarding your subscription, please reach out to us via our live chat, or send us an email to [email protected], and we'll look int it :)

Yara

• Customer Support Software

To effectively control the channels of communication with customers at all times

Reviewed on 06/01/2023

Tidio has quickly connected customers to our service staff in various locations, and our response time has improved, helping us find the right solutions faster. The logs provided by Tidio have greatly helped us improve the efficiency of our Customer Service Center services.

Pros

Tidio allows us to perform many duties, including live chat which I love for its efficiency and speed, and ticket management, which we can assign directly to members according to their specialties. I love that we can automate email, text, WhatsApp and Messenger responses so customers can easily get what they need. Tidio's powerful integration with social media marketing helps us reach more people who are interested in our products. Tidio's unique logs and reports display all information accurately, allowing our quality control team to instantly analyze complaints and gain better knowledge of our performance issues.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike about Tidio, as notifications arrive immediately without delay, and the dashboard makes it easy to find updates as well as quickly access and respond to active updates.

Raúl
Raúl

• Customer Support Software

The most powerful active chat widget

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Pros

The possibility of connecting other business chats such as Messenger or Instagram offers incredible possibilities in order to give attention to your potential customers. In addition, the price is affordable for all its functionalities.

Cons

The most complex thing is getting it to be properly integrated into a small business as a central customer service tool

ClickDesk and JivoChat

ClickDesk and JivoChat

Response from Tidio

Hi Raúl! Thank you very much for your review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind for future improvements. Let us know if you need any assistance with integrating Tidio, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Terry

• Customer Support Software

Tidio is your go to chat software

Reviewed on 28/06/2021

From implementation to online support (David is awesome!) there is no program that matches TIdio.

Pros

I have used several other online chat providers but Tidio is the most comprehensive program out there. There mobile app is a game changers!

Cons

Nothing! I haven't found any cons as of yet.

Lucky Orange

Mobil app

Olark

Response from Tidio

Hi there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here

Thank you so much for the 10s across the board. The fact that you were not able to find any cons is a great indicator that we are going in the right direction with our product.
I will make sure to forward the kudos to Dawid too!

Have a nice day and take care

Andrew
Andrew

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

Pros

By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not.
Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Cons

Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

Gonzalo
Gonzalo

Excellent

Reviewed on 23/04/2020

Pros

Chatbot integration in mobile with live chat

Cons

the first sep in setting welcome message to client

Landbot

Too expensive

Intercom

Mobile chat integration

Response from Tidio

Hello there Gonzalo,

Thank you for the fantastic review! If you find any difficulties in using Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at [email protected]. Our agents will gladly help you out :-)

Have a great day and stay safe!

Rocio
Rocio
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Really interesting for social network

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

Pros

The best thing about Tidio is the possibility of integrating the tool with other social network chats like Messenger or Instagram.

Cons

The price part is the most complicated to assume when your company is small. It would be nice if they could have differentiated plans for months and company sizes in terms of traffic or billing

Response from Tidio

Hi Rocio! Thank you so much for your kind review :) It's great to know that you like the app.

Brianna

Tidio Continues to get better and Better!

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

So far so good. Can't wait for any other fun changes.

So far so good. Can't wait for any other fun changes.

Pros

I Enjoy the Fact that Tidio Has been getting Better as time goes. Really glad of these changes. Quick responses and alerts. Easy to operate.

Cons

I dislike The fact that Tidio was not up to date. Somewhat slow at one point you can say. But nothing but good changes Now.

Trevor

• Customer Support Software

Hypernocative and brilliantastic Help Desk and Live Chat software.

Reviewed on 04/12/2022

Tidio is a better tool for generating more business leads and increasing sales.Tidio increases customers satisfaction.

Pros

It's easy to talk and interact with our customers using Tidio live chat feature.It's easy to manage profiles of visitors browsing our website with Tidio.I like how I use Tidio chatbots feature to respond to our customers tickets faster.It's easy to offer our customers with the best support services with Tidio.

Cons

There is nothing wrong with Tidio as everything works perfectly.

Edson

• Customer Support Software

Great chatbot and live chat for the customer seervice and sales.

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

We have been using Tidio since 3 years ago and is one of our main tools to give customer support and get new clients.

Pros

Very easy to learn and very competitive price

Cons

They should allow the agents to delete messages in cause some error while they were whirting or uploading the worg file.

Nick

Reviewed on 08/02/2023

Chatting with potenrial clients on the website.

Chatting with potenrial clients on the website.

Pros

Price of this sofware is good and it's eay to use

Cons

Sometimes mobile app doesn't work, but it;s ok

Zendesk Suite

No mobile app

Olark

Price
Daniel
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

One of the BEST Chat Apps

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

Pros

Tidio is Miles ahead. It is really easy to use and it is great designed. It makes having a live chat fun.

And the best thing ist also has a mobile app to chat like you would with a friend with the visitors of your website.

Cons

It is only available in English. If you run a company outside of the US and UK it would make lif so much easier if it has the Option to switch in German oder Frensh.

It's much needed that it adds language support also to the Dashboard.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review!

In the future we want to have the panel available in other languages too. Thank you very much for the valuable feedback!