Tidio

Communicator for businesses. live chat, messenger and email

4.7 /5 (183 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.6
Industry: Computer Software

Excellent value for money!

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

Pros

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Cons

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Pros

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

Cons

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)

We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.

Pete L.

Tidio

Reviewed on 16/07/2020

Tidio has been a great tool to interact with customers. It is very affordable and easy to use. It was even really easy to implement. The product definitely has a great value!

Pros

We really enjoy the flexibility of Tidio. Currently we only use the basic chat features, but we like the scalability of the product, so that when we decide to use chat bots or have more agents it will be easy to implement.

Cons

We haven't had any negative issues yet.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :)
It motivates us to work even harder every day.

Phil T.
Company size: Self Employed

Customers love it.

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Great product. Very easily integrated into my Shopify stores. Must have.

Pros

Saves so much time for customer support. Customers love that we get right back to them. They're one click away. Much better than using email or phone support.

Cons

Nothing really. Great service. It has saved us many hours on support calls.

Response from Tidio

We're really happy to see your review. Thank you!

Khaled F.
Industry: Retail

Tidio is great for a small company.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 14/01/2020

I used Tidio for a time and after that, I discovered its problem. then I quit and unsubscribed.

Pros

- Ease of use
- The Very Awesome design of the chat!
- Designs of the dashboard
- Fast Setup
- The chat is fast

Cons

- The big problem is Tidio isn't suitable for a company that cares about its brand. I mean you can't send emails to customers from your own business email. instead, Tidio sends it from their email which is tall and has random characters. which may make customers feel that that's a spam

Response from Tidio

Hi there Khaled,

Thank you for the honest review. The issue you mentioned about not being able to send emails from Tidio from your email address will be worked on by our developers later on this year for sure.
We have fantastic new Mailing features just around the corner - I literally can't wait - I sincerely do hope you will give them at least one try when they are released :-)

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

John K.

Boosted Sales & Positive Google review

Reviewed on 14/07/2020

Pros

Since having Tidio integrated into our website we have seen sales nearly double and positive reviews triple. This is all achievable because tidio allows us to offer our customers real time customer service and allows us to show the customers our human side.

Cons

Creating bots can be confusing for novices

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review and the kind words. We appreciate it very much :)

Fabien K.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Tidio App

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

Pros

Tidio is easy to use, quick and very helpful

Cons

Notifications aren't working properly on most of the clients phones

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review!

We would love to help. Could you please specify which notifications are not working properly?

Sameer U.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great product

Reviewed on 31/03/2020

Pros

Works like a charms. Gets the job done. Makes life easier for my clients, who can interact with their customers on-the-go. They can even get an overview of analytics by Tidio.

Cons

I cannot find anything to dislike right now.

Response from Tidio

Hi there Sameer!

Thank you very much for the review, we are flattered :-)

Michael M.

Enjoying using it

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

I'd like to mark [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as a very professional and customer-oriented specialist.
He very quickly helped to resolved notification and other issues

Pros

Easy to integrate with my visitors, tracking their activities, retarget visitors and buyers. The support is incredible and very helpful.

Cons

The setup is a bit over complicated. Requires having a technical background os a user

Alberto B.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Awesome software and support!

Reviewed on 18/03/2020

Overall, Tidio chat is amazing! The support that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided was above and beyond what I expected. Thank you!

Pros

I love that Tidio chat was very easy to set up and navigate. It is not overwhelming and confusing like other live chat software. We currently have Tidio chat on our college website (WordPress) to provide our students online support and services during this Coronavirus pandemic.

Cons

Switching between projects on mobile is a little difficult, but I was told that this is something that will be addressed in the near future.

Response from Tidio

Hi there Alberto!

Thank you very much for an amazing review! :-)

Tracey G.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Great modern chat function to any website

Reviewed on 07/02/2019

Quite pleasant! Makes our site look very professional and keeps us very engaged and efficient.

Pros

I first started using this app on our wix site and love the sleek modern look of the chat box. It was super easy to setup both welcome responses and away responses. One feature I loved that other chat platforms lack is the Do not disturb feature that mutes ALL messages sent, bc honestly for small businesses like us, we do sleep ;o) and enjoy a day off here and there.

Cons

The one small thing that I would like to be able to do is set an avatar for the standard chat, and then assign an avatar for the agents that changes once they join the chat. It may be able to do that, but if so I haven't been able to figure that out.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for your honest review! We'll be working on adding a picture to the automatic messages / standard chat.

Bel G.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Thanks for your help!

Reviewed on 09/11/2020

The best of the best customer support

Pros

That I can count on it working, and I can count on immediate support if needed.

Cons

I can't get an instant email notifying me that someone has chatted us.. only if it's 'unassigned'?

Response from Tidio

Hi there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here

Thank you for the 5* review! We will try to work on a solution to your Cons :)
We are glad that you are enjoying our product for quite some time now!

Stay safe and have a nice day.

Sven H.
Industry: Design

incredible cool!

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

The best tool, I've ever used so far!

Pros

Actually, it was today, when I really digged into the setup of this chat! In order to check the system, I signed up for the free version. I can say, the support - even for the free version is incredible! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the Guy at the support chat, stood with me all these hours very patient and did not hesistate to explain me step by step how to setup the chat in 3 languages!

Cons

At the very beginning the multilanguage setup seems to be complicated, but agterwards its just fine and everything makes sense!

Response from Tidio

Hi there Sven,

Thank you very much for an incredible review. Tidio might not seem easy to use at first, but I can assure you that it's worth it to spend a while to learn all the ins and outs :-)

Steve D.

Tip of the Hat to Tidio!

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

We have a small staff and we're a non-profit. So, affordability is important and we're not able to man the live chat all the time. What is interesting is that we get inquiries and leads just as much when we are not online as when we are. We see Tidio as a tool to keep us in touch with both customers and prospects, around the clock - even when we're not around the clock!

Pros

Easy to use, fast customer service when we have an issue. By the way, the only issues we ever have are self-inflicted!

Cons

Could use a few more options on how the chat box displays visually.

Annika R.
Industry: Cosmetics

Excellent Program

Reviewed on 06/05/2020

Very positive and helpful with great FAQ links and videos!

Pros

It is easy to get in touch with someone if needing help!

Cons

Would be nice if tech support was available on weekends.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for the review! We are proud to be contributing positively to your business :)
If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to reach out to us.

Richa J.

Good Product and Great Price

Reviewed on 14/07/2020

Pros

It is a great value for money and has excellent customer service.

Cons

The ring tone when someone pings on chat is very low.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the encouraging words and a fantastic review! :)

While the ringtone is really dependent on how loud the device is, I am sure this is an area where we will strive to improve in the future :)

Brandon L.

Tidio is wonderful!

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Instant communication and even automated messages with customers. A direct chat box on our website which is inviting and easy to find for any questions.

Pros

Incredibly easy to setup and integrate with Shopify. This program has been instrumental in using it only a few weeks, it helps us easily answer and automate customer questions and gives them an instant chat window on our website for instant access. This has already removed the barrier of communication with our clients that can answer questions, and we can manage in the Tidio desktop app!

Cons

Nothing bad to say at all right now. This software is great and already showing it's worth to us! May have other feedback later, but for now, it's great!

Moseph M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Almost great

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

It looks great. For basic chat functionality, it is a great budget option, especially when comparing it to the bigger players in the game. For full bot automation, the bot builder is impressive and easy to get used to.

Pros

It's got an impressive UI and onboarding is pretty easy. Their price points are appealing and worth trying out if you are evaluating for your team.

Cons

Its got limited export capability and some granular metrics I like to follow seem to be missing. their add-on/upgrade structure also feels uneven and confusing.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Kellsie S.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Great for the most part..

Reviewed on 12/06/2017

Pros

Very easy to use, not a lot of fluff. Everything is completely customization and the screen display I prefer over any other app I have tried for my website. I had a lot more guests initiating in conversation when using Tidio then the app I currently use.

Cons

I have switched over to LiveChat recently from Tidio only because I felt like the users that Tidio said were live weren't actually "live". I would like to go back to Tidio if I could find an answer as to whether the pinging they use is accurate. E.I. Tidio says I have 20 live guests but when I switched over to LiveChat the number is really none or a low amount and LiveChat has confirmed their pinging is very accurate.

Denis P.
Industry: Restaurants

Nice way to get customer engage

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

Easy and efficient

Pros

Nice app. Easy to use. Can turn a simple visit on website into a real buy.

Cons

Take a lot of attention because people keep coming in website ;-)

Response from Tidio

Hi there!

Maciek from Tidio Support here

Thank you so much for your kind words about our App! We are happy to hear that our App is increasing your sales :)

It is always great to see how your work is helping others grow; it makes it all worth the effort :) We hope to see more cons like this one in the future ;)

Best regards!
Tidio Support Team

Mateusz P.
Industry: Internet

A really nice and well-designed free live chat

Reviewed on 20/12/2017

Pros

- Really great, modern-looking design
- Offers all the basic functionality in the free version
- Mobile app and desktop app
- Easy-to-craft automations

Cons

- I preferred the online/offline mode, right now it's not available, anymore
- The desktop app sometimes doesn't remember my login and password

Good tool to start with an online chat

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

It a less than 30 min a have a fully operational chat on my website

Pros

It's free. If you don't have a lot of money to invest in the online chat for your website this tool was made for you.
Easy to implement, free to start - what else to ask for ? The support is very reactive, normally you have your answer in less that 5 min.
I integrate this chat on my prestashop website and it took me less that 30 min to do all the settings.

Cons

There is no native module for prestashop. You need to install the module that allows you to integrate a javascript in your header. It was easy, but still, it would have been easier if they have a prestashop module.

Sri R.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

What a wonderful UI.

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

Pros

What a wonderful UI to chat with! My customers would probably reach out to me just coz the way it looks! <3

Cons

Would've been great if I'm able to change the font size.

Response from Tidio

Thank you for a wonderful rating! Certainly, we enjoyed reading your remarkable review and truly appreciate your efforts. I forwarded your feedback about the fonts to our Product team, we will see what they can do about that!

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

This is amazing love it.

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Pros

connecting with all website. wordpress through connect very easy process like it

Cons

1.automated chat bot.
2. mobile application for operator

Response from Tidio

Thank you for the feedback. I'm delighted to hear that you love our product!
Could you please tell me more about the cons that you mentioned to [email protected]? I would like to talk it over with you and let our Product Team see your tips about our service!

Gleni I.
Industry: Computer Software

Satisfied client

Reviewed on 13/07/2020

Using it as the main communication Methode between us and our viewers

Pros

It is simple, fast usable, well designed, well-engineered

Cons

It is all perfect in our opinion. Besides gives us new ideas and ways to talk to our audience.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for such a kind reveiw!
Your words motivate us to work even harder on making the best product possible :)