Connecteam

Enhance employee management with the only all-in-one app

4.7 /5 (110 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.8
4.6
4.7
4.9
Brittany B.
Industry: Human Resources

Fantastic app and customer service team

Reviewed on 03/11/2020

We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.).

After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

Pros

- We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations)
- The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress
- The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting
- The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver
- The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still
- Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Cons

Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved:
- Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful.
- The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly
- It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets)
- At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

Response from ConnecTeam

WOW Brittany!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam!

Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :)

You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

Josh G.
Industry: Insurance

Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities.

Reviewed on 23/04/2020

Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow.
Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

Pros

The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

Cons

The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the feedback Josh!

We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before.

Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :)

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it!

Take care and stay safe!

Fiona K.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A Great App with Great Support at a Great Price

Reviewed on 21/01/2019

It is a user friendly tool that has made communication within the department of the institution easy.

Pros

Connecteam is a sofware that is being used departmentally in the institution.It makes it possible for members of each department to internally communicate. It has different options in which employees can use to be kept up to date and feel connected. One of the thing that excites me the most is the great customer support that is always reachable. The software is also easy to use and come at a market friendly price.

Cons

Hardly can i mention any dislike. It is a great product and i love it.

Liran Y.

Great platform to reach all employees.

Reviewed on 07/02/2018

Pros

Able to deploy messages to employees with no organizational mailbox.
Arrange registrations to events and meetings.
Get feedback surveys for trainings in the company.

Great support team (especially Chen Shofar).

Cons

It would be great to be able to grant specific permissions to a manager in the organization to check out reports submitted by his employees.
It would be very interactive to be able to reply back to a specific report submitted by employee - for example, if an employee report for safety incident, we would like to tell him/her that his report has been handled.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Liran,

thanks for the great feedback and for taking the time to offer some suggestions. We're constantly improving over here so stay tuned. Oh, and Chen says thanks :)

Nicolette D.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Chen and connect team is the best!!!!

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

connecting and engaging our non desk employees which has never been so seamless before

Pros

ease of use and the customer service is TOP NOTCH. too bad all companies don't model the same customer service like chen and connect team

Cons

getting used to new software which always has its difficulties

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you so much for the warm and kind words Nicolette!

We see customer service for our growing Connecteam community as a top value, so it's great to receive this feedback from you :)

Sharlyssa D.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Perfect for a small business with a big dream!

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Loved it! What an amazing tool for our business to have. As a start-up, I didn't have the finances, or really the time, to invest in searching and testing out apps. Having the trial was amazing, and I realized, the cost offset my time. The value of the product is so worth it to me.

Pros

My absolute favorite thing was being able to brand this with our brand. We had a small shop for the holidays, but branding the app and having such a BEAUTIFUL and functional app offered credibility and professionalism to my brand new staff to see our small biz as growing.

Cons

The chat function didn't often work. You'd have to exit out of the app and reopen it to send messages almost every time. That's literally the only part I think needs attention at this point.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the review Sharlyssa!

Yes, the Chat had a few hiccups on some devices, but a few weeks ago we've released a BIG update to it and ever since it works like a charm!

Make sure you're up to date to the most recent version and I believe you'll find it amazing :)

Tobias rye J.
Industry: Machinery

A great and easy system to use and implement

Reviewed on 12/11/2020

Pros

It's so easy to setup and get started with. There is a lot of features and opportunities which every company can use.

Cons

Some features do miss basic things like conditional answer in forms and the onboarding solution is just a list which the user have to go trough and not a journey

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the awesome review Tobias!

We really appreciate your feedback and will explore what can be improved or added accordingly.

Thanks again :)

Darren G.
Industry: Environmental Services

Beyond expectations for an app !

Reviewed on 24/11/2016

Connecteam app has improved our compliance and implementation. Streamlined communication. Helped reduced operating costs. The managers are constantly improving the checklists ,surveys and more.. we have 6 branches across the country and connecteam is a vital part of us and for us.

Muiltu functions
Constant updates
Improves communication's
Helps reduce costs
Training abilities

Cons

Dashboard to be a little bit more mobile friendly..but not critical

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks Darren :)

Paula H.
Industry: Real Estate

Awesome Platform! Caring , Considerate Customer Service with Extraordinary Politeness.

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 28/11/2020

I honestly enjoyed your platform and how user friendly it was. Also the colors you have chosen are simple, yet draw you to each area with ease. I have no clue what my next job will be, I am going to try to find a remote position.. I will definitely keep your company in mind if ever there is a need in the future, I will also promote your company if ever an opportunity arises to do so.
Customer Service was beyond excellent, refreshing for a change. Other companies would benefit to mentor after your customer service.

Pros

I honestly did not try it out the way I would have liked to. But I really liked how user friendly it was & the simplistic design & colors. I hate programs that are cluttered looking, your was perfect.

Cons

I honestly can not say anything bad. Unfortunately due to my leaving the company I was not able to implement it & try it out the way I had wanted to.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the amazing review Paula! Your kind words made a couple of our teammates here to shed a tear :)

We wish you the very best of luck with your new role, and hope to see you again soon :)

Tayfun B.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great App, Great Support, Great Price

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

Before that, we had 3 software: dokuwiki, shiftplanning and whatsapp. Now we only need connecteam

Pros

its very flexibel and i can customize how i need it.

Cons

So far there is nothing I do not like. Maybe a LaunchPad app is missing but i think they will also do it in fututre

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks Tayfun for this awesome review!!
We love having you onboard! The admin tab for your app is coming sooner than you imagine :) Stay tuned!!

Ali S.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Very user friendly

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the ease of the software, and highly impressed with the responsiveness of the customer service team.

Pros

The software is very practical, and easy to use. The customer/ tech service is phenomenal. Very helpful and responsive.

Cons

I do not have any negative critiques of this product at this time.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Ali!!
Thank you for your feedback!
We keep on improving Connecteam on a regular basis and highly valuate and consider customers suggestions when developing the product.
Please keep on providing ideas that will make your day to day easier so we can include it our roadmap :)
Thanks again for the review!

Andy F.
Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent Program

Reviewed on 18/01/2017

From initial startup to becoming familiar with the program the support has been second to none. It is very user-friendly and has improved our ability to respond in a timely manner as well as decreased the number of phone calls into dispatch operations allowing them to concentrate on customers and in turn increase orders.

Pros

Ease of usability to provide drivers with all required information in a timely manner. Cuts down calls into the dispatch customer support is second to none.

Cons

Not yet any issues have been dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks, Andy

James P.

Worth the money

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

Pros

We found this software very easy to use.

Cons

The load up time is a little slow and the search feature needs some attention.

Bob T.
Industry: Construction

I had a few issues starting up but now I find the program very helpfull. Support was great.

Reviewed on 21/06/2017

Pros

Being able to pull off time reports when I need instead of waiting for employees to hand them in at the begining of the next week.

Cons

Would like to be able to format the reports the way that suits me. Maybe there is a way to do that I just havent figured it out yet.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hey Bob, glad you're finding Connecteam useful.
I've taken down a note with regards to your comment on the reports and we will try to work that in as soon as possible.

Melanie V.

Great support, easy to manage and usefully

Reviewed on 25/10/2016

Great support, easy to manage and usefully for our company.
We receive the best service all the time

Tom A.

Best business organizational app

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 27/03/2017

Amazing UI and functionality in the ability to track and follow schedules send organization or team specific notifications and reminders and the ability to train your team straight from the app.

Pros

Time sheet
Accessibility
Notifications and team reminders

Cons

Team member can only join app using phone invitation stoping users with iPods or IPads from using the app unless they have a phone

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you, Tom!

Jon T.
Industry: Consumer Services

Good for basic team work

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 27/03/2017

There are many ways Connecteam can improve drastically. The first way is to allow syncing of calendars or offer its own scheduler. The second is to allow API access. Third, allow staff to be assigned jobs with a value which can then be paid via Stripe.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Missing too many features.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for your comments, Jon. All your suggestions are in our roadmap and will be added to the platform within 90 days. So let me make you this offer: continue to use Connecteam free of charge for the next month or so and then come back here and change (or don't) your review. What do you say?

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Kristina T.
Industry: Construction

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

I can not praise your customer service enough! It is no secret that I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is my favorite to chat with because he always makes sure he understands what I am asking, gives in-depth responses (so I fully understand him), often shares personalized quick videos, and always has a workaround when I am having an issue. He continually tells me how wonderful it is to work for Connecteam (and I am so glad to support a company that treats its employees so well). I know that anytime I chat in with a question, anyone can and will provide exceptional customer service. I have never been disappointed with a conversation with them.

Pros

I love that this solution is easy to use, is aesthetically pleasing, and is a great value for the cost. I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that some things are found in very weird locations (Why is Geo-Fencing in time clocks and not in settings under job scheduling?). I also wish there were training videos for employees. I work remotely and our employees are older and wish there is a way to send them a tutorial without having to try and teach them over a call. (I gave up and made my own training videos on how to use the app and they still struggle).

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for amazing review Kristina!

The reason the Geofence settings are in the Time Clock and not in the Schedule is because the Schedule focuses on letting employees know what they need to do, where they need to be and when of course :)

The Time Clock is the feature they track the actual work time with, which includes tracking their current location to ensure they at the worksite. That's why the settings for the Geofence are there :)

Once the features are synced - Viola! Harmony :)

As for more training videos - we're on it!

Thanks again for such a beautiful review :)

Cora B.
Industry: Hospitality

Amazingly flexible platform that is super affordable!

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

Our experience has been wonderful, from implementation throughout. We've got almost a 100% participation rate amongst our staff, which is incredible. It allows us to communicate much more efficiently than ever before, and has really made the company feel more united. We have a variety of departments within our company (full service restaurant, multiple retail stores, on-site and off-site events, a convenience store, a quick service restaurant, and E-Commerce). This platform has been integral in streamlining information. With the challenges presented by COVID-19, Connecteam has never been more valuable to us. In addition to using Connecteam for sharing important information, we also use it for daily checklists and inspections, daily temperature and screening checks for our teams, etc.

Pros

What was most attractive to our organization was the fact that many of our employees do not have company email accounts. We needed a platform that could allow us to streamline our communications across a very diverse team using their personal email accounts. We also thought the pricing was extremely affordable in comparison to a few other platforms we looked at.

Cons

It would be great if the "Events" abilities were spruced up a bit (allowed pictures and further customization). Other than that, I can't really think of any shortfalls!

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the amazing review Cora!

We love having you as a customer, and it's great to see you scale with Connecteam and make the most of its capabilities.

By the way, the Events feature is about to receive a GIGANTIC update very soon! You're in for a treat :)

Yo-zon E.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Connecteam App - AMAZING!

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

Overall, I think I am one of your BIGGEST fans! Connecteam has allowed me to do more in a shorter period of time and reach all of my teams immediately. It has forced me to ensure all of my locations are equipped with tablets to ensure training success as well as performance enhancing. I know there are several items I have asked about and know that they take some time to develop, but when I ask about them, I am comfortable knowing that they have a workflow in place and moving towards making it happen.

Pros

I am a HUGE fan of the Connecteam App. The fact that the app is constantly evolving with new and exciting tools, make it easier to use and keeps my employees engaged and wanting to add more. This allows for the day-to-day activities to be done faster and from one location. The Customer Service I have received is AMAZING. When I have questions or thoughts I need to work through, they are right there with information to help me make the decision to improve my process.

Cons

Not that I like it the lease.

1. Having the ability to view a single user activity. Pulling any documents with their name or ID # to view their progress.
2. Having the ability to create a user path or required training path.
3. Have the ability to create and save templates in Updates.
4. The ability to change the icon/color once the new item is created.
5. Quiz - Complete update: able to have multiple ways to answer the questions, scoring, if there is an incorrect answer, show the correct answer.
6. When making an quick update, not having to resend to everyone, just the individuals that are being added

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Yo-Zon!

Thank you so much for taking the time share this awesome review!

We love having you and your organization as our customers, and we have amazing plans for the next few months that should address most of your product requests :)

Thanks again for this review and we'll be in touch soon!

Pia H.
Industry: Education Management

Connecteam:

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

Agile, flexible, personalised support from a skilled team, and an all encompassing employee management system has made allowed me to match the output of my predecessor in my first year with less cost. Even in bringing two Rescue operations departments onboard for the coming summer season has been this beautiful exchange of knowledge and an exciting time for departments previously bogged down with paperwork and reporting. Its impact on our organisation's capability feels similar to that Forest Gump moment as the braces fall off his legs and he runs for the first time.

Pros

When I started my job managing 3 water safety education programs for over 100 schools and around 10,000 students with 49 instructors i was also told there would be no assistant. I know an EMS would lighten the load however Connecteam and their incredible support team solved problems I didn't even know could be solved AND in ONE APP!
Staff availability and shift scheduling in one place, synced to timesheets with custom travel amounts as tick boxes, health and safety forms and shift paper work, housing our library of job procedures, the ability to survey, quiz, LMS, chat, take polls, call, post to and about my team brings us into the 21st century. No more hoping the team have the most up to date schedule spreadsheet or transcribing and or dealing with lost paperwork. No more mixing personal facebook messenger to contact staff. And it was the cheapest I found!

Cons

The best part about Connecteam is if you find something you don't understand or would like the team to add they are constantly improving things! And some companies only add the requested features to the upper level subscriptions but this app grows across all levels.

Response from ConnecTeam

Pia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We love having you as a Connecteam customer!

Stay tuned, the next few months will be EPIC!

Oh, and we LOVED the Forest Gump scene reference :)

Sara P.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great App & Customer Service

Reviewed on 08/08/2018

My overall experience is great. Well worth the money!

Pros

I have several old-school folks on my team. I tend to get a lot of push back when I introduce a new form of technology. We don't have a central meeting location therefore I can't have one time clock for everyone to punch. This app works great and my team really seems to like to like it. It is very easy to install and user friendly.

Cons

Connecteam is a newer innovative company. Due to that, I believe they are still making quite a few changes to their software (mostly really good changes, but changes none-the-less). I don't have an abundance of time to look at the desktop launch pad and check out all of the new features. The support staff is always willing to help you out when you need the assist though.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you Sara!

We are introducing improvements and new capabilities on a weekly basis, so there's always something to look forward to!

We will soon introduce a new managers tab in the app that will allow us, among many other great features, to highlight software updates and improvements for you when you're on the go so you won't miss out and have an easier on boarding experience for big releases.
As for multiple time clocks - we're still pondering what's the best way to make it work, but it will happen eventually :)

Thanks again for the feedback!

Kourtney T.
Industry: Sports

LIFE SAVER

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

We played around with several different software options for our staff. We were using several different apps and wanted to switch to something that had all features in one place. Connecteam has been AWESOME for us! My staff uses the workflow feature daily to fill out daily reports about their day, the chat feature to communicate with their coworkers, and the time clock and shift swapping is super easy! We love how easy it is to learn and use! And the customer service is EXCEPTIONAL. As a manager, it's so convenient and way less time consuming to have all these features like vacation approval, exporting timesheets, and capability to upload PDF files etc to update my staff quickly!

Pros

I love that I can easily view my entire staff's schedule, approve vacation, export timesheets for payroll for a specified pay period, and set up daily reports for my staff to fill out using the workflow option. I also love that I can see specifically which employees read updates.

Cons

I honestly don't have any complaints about the app. I feel that it is EXTREMELY user friendly!

Response from ConnecTeam

WOW! Thank you so much for this amazing review!

We're super happy to hear you love using your Connecteam platform! There's a lot more coming up very soon so make sure to stay tuned for all upcoming announcements!

Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Jessica E.

Beginning Stages

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

The customer service is exceptional. I highly recommend requesting a live screen/share viewing. They will talk to you about what your looking for, what kind of business you have and are honest about which aspects will work best for you and your company. I look forward to working with them to learn more.

Pros

The software is easy to use, even for those who are not tech savvy. We have a couple employees who do not do computer stuff and they are able to view updates and chats on the mobile ap. There is so much more to this than first expected and all has been good so far. We are just starting to use the Task Management feature which is going to be a game changer for us with making communication seamless between our field techs and our in-office sales and retail people. We have not trialed the syncing between Google Calendar with job assignments but hope to soon and from the demos, it appears it will stream-line our processes.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet, hopefully I won't even need to update this review section!

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the amazing review Jessica!

We're looking forward to see you make the most of Connecteam!

Senthil K.
Industry: Consumer Services

A powerful tool for business

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Connecting within the business team members and the field staffs of every corner becomes easy, updates and reporting is very convenient for everyone. We find unlimited applications and usage with Connecteam. We would strongly recommend giving a try and it will be a useful tool for most business.

Pros

Most of the features what we expected to implement in a standard business is readily available, very flexible to implement. Works seamlessly without delays on the push notifications to users, geo fencing is the best part and the approval requests for extended work hours are very much useful and many more.

Cons

SMS functions didn't go well, probably due to local regulations SMS may have delivery failures.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the amazing review Senthil!
Highly appreciated :)