FieldPulse

54 Software options

Laura K.
  • Industry: Utilities

• Customer Support Software

An easy to use software for technicians on the field

Reviewed on 24/01/2020

We have been able to solve multiple communication issues between the office and technicians and make sure no one slides through the cracks.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use for people of any age. We have technicians who hardly ever use their cell phones and they find it very convenient! It saves on paper and time so they don't have to come back to the shop and hand me paperwork. I can process payments quickly and I like having all the information of where my techs are at any point in the day and get updates easily.

Cons

The biggest challenge is scheduling. It is difficult to see at a glance what the schedule is for multiple techs. The second biggest complaint is how slow it can be. If I want to print something it can take a couple minutes to process.

RazorSync and ServiceTitan

Reasons for Switching to FieldPulse

RazorSync was an intimidating platform for our less tech-savvy techs. And Service Titan was far too expensive for us as a smaller company.
Joel M.
  • Industry: Design

Just use FieldPulse!

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Pros

Good bang for the buck, easy to set up, great customer service that is US based. very easy to customize to your small business

Cons

wish we could upload more photos and larger photo sizes.

Response from FieldPulse

Joel, hello fellow Texan and thanks for the great review! We're adding your feature requests to our backlog. We live for helping our small business friends with modern apps. Cheers! --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Matthew W.

• Customer Support Software

Great product from a great company!

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Pros

By far, the best thing about FieldPulse is their customer service. It feels like they are more business partners sometimes, going above and beyond to tweak and improve their product to make my business run smoother and more efficiently.

Cons

Only thing I wish I could do is create custom customer statuses (categories). ex, 2017 customers, 2018 customers, ect. They kind of did this by creating customer tags, but it's not the same.

Mikey P.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

FieldPulse

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

It's been a great addition to our workflow. We've gotten rid our paper tickets and can take credit cards on-site. Our employees, even the older guys, have the app down pat. It's a must have!

Pros

This app boosted our efficiency in our small electrical company and the result was more profits.

Cons

The app can be slow to load at times but it's improved greatly since we started using it.

Christy L.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Absolutely LOVE this software! Very easy to use and the support team is phenomenal!

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

This software helps me stay organized and keep up with everything going on out in the field!

Pros

I went through many other software trials looking for that perfect fit. I wanted a software that would keep up with multiple customers, multiple jobs, a great CRM, Invoicing, Payments, and an organized way to keep up with job comments and files. FieldPulse is the perfect fit for what i was looking for. The Support is amazing, they are always quick to respond with any questions that i have, and are always looking to make improvements!

Cons

The only Cons i have are that there isn't currently a sync with Xero accounting, and there is a way to currently do inventory tracking.

Matthew G.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Good overall software

Reviewed on 19/12/2020

Pros

We really enjoy the custom fields and tags as well as the ability to use projects to start multiple orders. Overall it’s a great service and really helped us organize our business flow

Cons

Updates have had spotty results. I haven’t noticed very many additional features in the app with the updates but I have had a recent issue occur where the app won’t even open anymore on iPhone 8

Gustavo A.

• Customer Support Software

Great value, great features and best of all excellent customer service

Reviewed on 25/05/2018

Organization, business and customers information at my fingertips at all times.

Pros

Easy to use, packed with all necessary features for muy hvac business, I'll never get tired of mentioning the great customer service!!

Cons

I wish it would have pre made estimates templates where I could customize some words instead of me have it to create it from scratch. The discount feature does not work on my android devices

Lou D.

• Customer Support Software

I finally found what I was searching for!

Reviewed on 01/05/2020

So far so good!

Pros

The features are great and they actually work! After trying every software on capterra and more, FieldPulse allowed me to stop looking and get back to business. As an owner/operator I'm able to access the features I need in the field as well as the desktop. All the features are there in addition to many customization options. And the support is second to none. I've been able to get a human at all hours of the day and they are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Getting set up was a breeze and the support team guided me every step of the way (when needed). A slick gui AND good functionality? I'll take it.

Cons

It could be more customizable, but isn't too limited. There are certain features that I'd like to see that aren't currently present, but then again no one does it all. And any software that had these features certainly lacked in most others. The team is also very responsive and interested in user feature requests. Sure, it's got it's bugs here and there. But when I mention one, the team usually knows about it and are on it already. That, or it was user malfunction.

Field Promax, mHelpDesk, Kickserv, and Service Autopilot

Reasons for Choosing FieldPulse

Price, functionality, support, this is the one you're looking for.

Reasons for Switching to FieldPulse

It just works. Very intuitive and the mobile app treats me like an administrator, not a monkey.

Response from FieldPulse

Lou, thanks for taking the time to leave that review! We're inspired by business owners like you. So it means a lot to us when you note that our product is feature rich and still getting better. Cheers to your success!

--Dennis Behrman | Head of Marketing

Kaleb P.
  • Industry: Events Services

Great program!

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

The customer service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been SUPER helpful answering all my questions with promptness and accuracy. Very much appreciated, especially when you're a "newb"!

Pros

I really enjoy the over abundance of features and options available, and how almost every piece of the software is customizable to my business needs.

Cons

I haven't had it very long to have a list of cons, one thing I can think of though is it could get pretty pricey the more team mates you add on. Which could be a deciding factor for soem.

Jobber

Reasons for Switching to FieldPulse

Pricing to Feature Ratio is well balanced!

Response from FieldPulse

Hi Kaleb! Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your feedback with FieldPulse!

Maher B.

• Customer Support Software

Great value but misses the mark on some aspects

Reviewed on 24/01/2020

FieldPulse allows our electrical contracting business to operate smoothly, communicate effectively and schedule customers and employees.

Pros

Great financial value, easy to use, has the ability to maintain the team on the same page by using customer and job notes as well as pictures.

Cons

App can be very slow, does not work without internet connection, and can be glitchy. Address auto population sometimes works and other times doesn’t. Search fields for materials are not very intuitive. Pictures take a very long time to upload to app extended the time it takes for estimates. Phone notifications will display improperly when changing the status of jobs.

Knowify

Reasons for Choosing FieldPulse

For the better ability to choose pricing options, better customer communication capabilities, and better value for price.

Knowify

Financial Value.
Dave M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

Pros

Easy setup and very user friendly. Product support and training were top notch

Cons

System does not integrate very well with quickbooks and when exported out, info is scattered everywhere in quickbooks. Software is not working well for us as we have single customers with alot of individual site and units to keep up with. There is nowhere to store unit info, and no easy way to open work orders to a unit instead of a customer location. It would also be nice to be able to generate purchase orders to a work order to track parts

Melanie B.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Quick Startup

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Fair wish it had a few more bells and whistles!

Pros

We enjoyed the easy startup and look of the software.

Cons

Not easy to create custom templates services we provide daily!

ServiceTitan and Housecall Pro

Quickest startup
Toddy D.

Helped!

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

I save time and am more organized very professional

Pros

This program kept me more organized I like having customer records and info also makes great looking invoices. I put in cons that sometimes the software glitches but I contact the developers and they fix it. Great customer service

Cons

Sometimes glitches but the customer service is great they answer back very quickly and let me know when it’s fixed

Response from FieldPulse

Toddy, thanks so much for the nice review! We're always glad to hear about quick responses and that our team is making a real difference. Even more, it's great to hear that FieldPulse is helping your business stay organized and appear professional while saving you time!

Cory W.

• Customer Support Software

Incredible product, saved me so much stress of finding the right product to implement. Great...

Reviewed on 18/05/2018

Collaboration, organization, streamlining operations, communication. Literally everything.

Pros

Easy to use right out of the box. The mobile app is very responsive and the web page looks just like the app. There appear to be no differences in the two. Our field salesman will be able to use this right away. The fields on the jobs and projects are customizable and form creation is very easy. I will discover more I am sure.

Cons

Inability to integrate with QB Desktop is the only thing I think that would be better. Also maybe making the estimates customizable to allow status tracking (Open, Accepted, Closed, Lost, etc.)

Kevin P.

Honest Review

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

I'm getting what I'm paying for which is sufficient to me.

Pros

It does what I need it to do. Scheduling invoicing, basically organizing the jobs

Cons

My biggest pet peeve is the manually entered clock-ins and clock-outs not showing whole hours when I manually choose whole hours. The reason I've been given is basically a case of the developer over-programming plus its irrelevant, Its not fixed. I would also like to color code the jobs on the calendar So when making schedules I can visually distinguish between the teams. I'm currently using the Status indicators for this.

John D.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 07/09/2018

Very happy with FieldPulse it does everything I need it to do for my HVAC company without being overly complicated. Very easy to use and customize for my business needs.

Pros

Ease of use and adjustability to set up exactly how I want it

Cons

Would like to be able to give multiple options on a single estimate

Roger P.

• Customer Support Software

Very good value for the money

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Pros

Lie the scheduling, projects, jobs, etc.

Cons

Send email to everyone when scheduling. Or schedule updates daily. Need a way to turn that feature off.

Charles G.

Great product

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Pros

Ease of use, cost, & functionality were all very good

Cons

Would like to see a little bit more customization

Karl M.
  • Industry: Machinery

Fieldpulse NZ

Reviewed on 02/07/2021

Overall experience is that it is not quite there yet it has potential but has far too many issues

Pros

Fieldpulse has some great features and has potential to be better

Cons

It has so many issues/bugs and constantly freezes etc
It is good in theory but has been a bit of a let down and wasted a lot of time trying to get issues resolved

Vanessa L.
  • Used for Free Trial

Efficient

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Overall, it has made our business work more efficiently.

Pros

I like that everything revolving around a project/customer is under one program.

Cons

Nothing yet. So far so good. There have been no issues.

Ty D.

Good Enough For Price

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

Overall it is ok for field invoices and payments, but for an overall solution to help your business run better it lacks in some areas. Probably worth paying more for others, after using a different software for my other business for the last 5 years I expect more out of this software, however Field pulse is considerably less expensive than the other software we use. They will probably continue to improve this though so with the cost effectiveness may be worth it in the long run.

Pros

It made it easy to invoice and take payment in the field to avoid chasing money after the service call. Does ok for the cost.

Cons

There are several features that are missing and or do not work well for our company. The reporting could be better, but there is no customer statement function and if you have related customers(which is for a customer with multiple service locations) they are not tracked together and there is no way to send an easy to read statement of all invoices for a particular customer with multiple locations. The Quick Books syncing is terrible and is mostly related to QB online but they keep claiming they will make it compatible with QB desktop but have yet to, to my knowledge. The app has issues as well I have to post date my invoices so the correct date shows up when sent to the customer. Deleting and changing invoices is a pain and when the QB sync screws up with payment it sometimes still says invoiced when it has been paid and there is no way to manually change the status.

FieldEdge

Cost
Tommy D.

Best CRM

Reviewed on 25/01/2020

We are an electrical service business and Fieldpulse has a been a huge deal in helping us manage our business activities on a daily basis. We are able to track all customers, projects, jobs, money. We are able to create estimates and invoice.

Pros

Fieldpulse is a robust CRM that has many useful functions and the team continues to add to it. I have used other CRM's including jobber and none are as good as Fieldpulse. The Fieldpulse team also has great support that listens to you and actually supports you. They also have a feature called engage that integrates VOIP into their software. I believe this is something I have not seen in any other CRM.

Cons

It can be quicker at loading pages. Would like to see estimate function be stronger such as integrating an estimate program or create one internally that would streamline for anybody to be able to use in the field and not just experienced users. Would like to see Fieldpulse integrate with many other apps like other softwares such as Zapier, Waveapps, Mailchimp.

Jobber

Reasons for Switching to FieldPulse

Fieldpulse is more robust than jobber and easier to use for our electric service business. Additional is the support from the team.

Response from FieldPulse

Tommy, thanks so much for your great review. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you make more money and win back time. We're so glad that we can help your electrical business every day.

Cheers,
Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Joanne C.

• Customer Support Software

Very user friendly and incredible support team

Reviewed on 17/05/2021

I highly recommend this product to anyone in the field service business. I can't say enough good things about my experience. It grows along with me and my business. I anticipate using this product for many years to come.

Pros

It is designed with the user in mind. The technology is smart and actually makes my job more enjoyable. I also have to mention customer service. They are available immediately, very friendly, and always find a solution to my concerns/issues.

Cons

NOTHING at all. Anything that I bring to customer service as a concern is quickly fixed and a solution is always available.

Stacey N.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

FP Review from SSP

Reviewed on 13/09/2021

Autumn Flanders has been fantastic. So easy to work with and listens to our needs.

Pros

The software offers customer friendly features such as reminders about upcoming appointments.

Cons

It would be nice to have an actual reference manual vs. having to do a search.

Response from FieldPulse

Hi Stacey! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Our priority is customer service and I couldn't be happier knowing Autumn has hit the mark!

Mike W.

Great Product

Reviewed on 24/01/2020

Pros

I am no genius when it comes to electronics and computer software programs. But, this program is simple to operate and works well for my small HVAC business. I am able to book and schedule the call, it has a map function that routes me to the address, it stores all the invoices for warranty information etc..and I am also able to bill my customers through it or use quikbooks. All and all I have been using this product for 2-3 years and only had minimal problems that were resolved quickly by the staff at Fieldpulse.

Cons

I dont have any negative feedback about the product. They always continue to improve it and make it better and more user friendly if anything.