Databox

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Excellent product

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Very easy to use

Pros

Its very easy to use and the dashboards are visually appealing

Cons

Limited to only 3 dashboards on the free trial

Cyfe

Reasons for Switching to Databox

Much easier to use. And the placements of the widgets on the dashboard fit nicely and don't require alot of effort to edit
Siddhanta B.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Helps a lot with my work

Reviewed on 05/05/2021

Pros

I like that you don't need to be tech savvy to use Databox ,it is very easy to implement. It is great at visualizing results and helps me a lot with better understanding complex matters .

Cons

They have a lot of pre-made templates .However to a larger part they look identical and I think you are better of creating your own structure .

Joby I.

Great for free

Reviewed on 15/05/2018

Pros

The basic account is free with data box and gives you 3 datasources which is enough to make some really nice visualisations of your data. We use it to send investors regular updates and give them a link they can access whenever they want to get an update on our progress. Once we created theses boards they just update automatically which make it some much easier to manage.
They have a great range of connectctions with most of the services you can think off to run your business. Their visualisation tools make it pretty easy to set up nice views of your data, and if you are stuck they have some great templates that just plug and play with your data.

Cons

There have been a few bugs as we are in the UK we want money to be in £ and their default is $ there are some work arounds to make it work but it would be nice to have currency support built in and automatic.
Sometimes the data shows a little funnily on the iPhone app, support are very good at fixing this issues though.

• Industry: Media Production

A complete 3rd party analytics software.

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

I like the idea to see all the views of my google Chanel under one dashboard. UI is simple and working with multiple accounts is just very easy.

Pros

Signup is very fast with google, and without the password, it is more secure as my google have two-way auth.
I use our youtube channel statistics and some ads result under one dashboard. All the URL and video views give me an idea about my general and shared video views.
It is workes on API so my data does not get altered and the reporting is really nice. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting features are really convenient to use.
All my channels statistics I can view under one dashboard and one login. I event don't have to log on to the all account to see all the daily views.
The connection or integration is just flawless, but not all the options are free. When I tried google sheets to get a report from it I found it is included with paid plans. But the free plan offers enough for me to connect 2 of my channel and see about them.

Cons

Not all the integration, some of them are very commonly available are available to use with all plans. I need to upgrade to use with google sheets, which is available for free.

Shivakant D.

centralizing multiple platforms

Reviewed on 22/02/2018

Amazing easy to use and setup dashboards

Pros

I like that I can customize the dashboard and seemingly add multiple data sources to a single dashboard view.

Cons

The cons of this application are it can be a bit challenging sometimes to get the data updated and connect all external data sources. But the tutorials and guides are very helpful to solve the most of the issues

Jeremy D.

My search is over! Custom Data Visualization & Reporting

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

I was looking for a solution to display website data and analytics for my clients. As a design and development agency, I wanted something that looks great, is easy for clients to use, and that I can "set and forget". Databox is the answer! By far the best in the industry. The free version is great for many small clients, and the paid upgrades for more integrations and users is very fair for those that need it.

Pros

Vast number of integrations, ease of use creating boards, white labeling, multiple users, mobile app is fantastic, goals, notifications, snapshots, and it's beautiful!

Cons

Some of the pre-made templates are too specialized. I created a client account before they introduced Agency accounts, and can't switch it over easily.

Debjit B.
  • Industry: Information Services

• Customer Support Software

Visualization all my analytics in an interesting way.

Reviewed on 28/03/2019

If you want peace of mid with your buisness and want to see what is happening with your social media it is the tool for me. One dashboard helps me find everything.

Pros

I have used g-analytics for a long time but now with databox it is shoing some interesting manners. I love the idea of taking all the analytics visuals under one roof. It shows all my fb, website and youtube analytics under one roof. I i can now see what is happening with all under one dashboard. But i was lost in the beginneing when trying to use it. It nees some time to learn and get used to it.

Cons

Facebook updats a lot faster or not able to see live update. Maybe needed fix.

Michael R.

Supercool!

Reviewed on 17/11/2018

Pros

This web base Software Is amazing! For small users it is free and very powerful. To be able to have everything connected Under one dashboard makes everything so much easier & nicer.

Cons

No cons at all. it is Perfect & Superfast!

Julian M.
  • Industry: Information Services

Great, Plug & Play and affordable product for mobile access

Reviewed on 19/01/2017

We have been searching a solution like Data Box for a long time. It is powerful, has the WOW effect, is easy to build and very important, very affordable.
Apart from connecting to several cloud services really in a few clicks (twitter, Google Analytics, CRMs, etc), we can connect DIRECTLY to our customer databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server). It allows us to build customized dashboards based on metrics.

Pros

Easy to use for customer
WOW effect
Amazing design
Really Plug&Play dashboard to cloud services
Access to customer databases

Cons

It would be great having query builder on BASIC PLAN or middle plan between BASIC and BUSINESS.

Marc H.

• Customer Support Software

Eye opening to the possibilities of centralizing multiple platforms' data sets

Reviewed on 18/07/2017

We've saved so much time centralizing and automating our multi-platform reporting, allowing us to spend more time analyzing results instead of pulling them.

Pros

They're continually building out new connectors and features based off customer feedback so things move quickly in the direction you're looking for.

Cons

It's still new and slightly buggy at times so it can be frustrating sometimes to build something out and not have it work 100% correctly. This is small stuff though since their support is amazing and the bugs are fixed quickly.

• Industry: Sports

Databox: Analytics Tool To Look Out For In 2019

Reviewed on 22/12/2018

Great analytical tool for your social media/online platforms. Anyone who isn't tech savvy should stay away.

Pros

- The ability to have all of the data/KPI's for your social media platforms on one dashboard.

- The freedom to arrange/edit your dashboard the way you see fit.

- Detailed analytics

Cons

- Not easy to use at all in the beginning.

- The lack of a few key integrations that aren't on the platform yet.

Zen L.

• Customer Support Software

First rate app - databox gives me exactly the information I need to check on store performance

Reviewed on 24/05/2017

It's the onlynapp I can find that gives me metrics so simple that I can use them.

Pros

I asked for a specific graphing method and databox made the customization in a flash. I also like the simplicity of the data analysis provided. Nothing complicated. Just straightforward very useful metrics. A few. That makes it actionable. Not like those other apps that just provide a ton of data but very little information

Casey O.

• Customer Support Software

Very interesting visualization of data.

Reviewed on 19/05/2017

Pros

Databox puts our team on the same page by keeping our goals and Key Performance Indicators for both ourselves and our clients in front of us.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, but nothing most 'techies' using this kind of software won't pick up quickly. Even then, the default Data Screens are excellent if you don't want to customize.

Christian E.

Databox - my preferred software

Reviewed on 15/03/2017

Pros

It is one of the best products I have come across in the last 5 years I have been working in this industry. It is much efficient and easy to use for all. I recommend to all looking towards KPI tracking.

Cons

None so far. I´m impressed with the ease of this tool and my team also loves it. I highly recommend it.

Noe C.

• Customer Support Software

I was waiting for analytical tool like this for long time

Reviewed on 18/08/2016

I am using this product for almost three months and I can only say - thank you. We always had issues figuring out how our applications are used - but now this is at our fingertips.

Pros

Clean and easy to use mobile app,
Powerful web app

Cons

Took me a while to learn a web app functions at first

Response from Databox

Thank you for your feedback.

Guilherme R.

Efficient and Beautiful

Reviewed on 24/04/2017

The system is very good. Makes everything much easier. I would love to use more dashboards and more accounts, but the monthly amount is very expensive.

Pros

Excellent and efficient system. Beatifull dashboards and graphics.

Cons

Very expensive.

Daniel B.

Easy Data Visualization, But Some Limitations

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

Pros

- Super easy to set up
- Creates beautiful data visualization dashboards
- Great for agencies; you can create dashboards for each of your clients
- Integrates with a wide variety of data sources
- Plenty of module and design templates to choose from in the library
- Lot of exiting dashboards you can use and customize

Cons

- Difficult to customize metrics
- Limited to certain number of client accounts on each plan
- Custom queries not available on basic or free plans
- Technical hiccups from time to time

David S.

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

Pros

Solid tool that gets all the basic stuff done for us in BI. Plus we have integrated feeds from multiple systems and it all works well

Roberto F.
  • Industry: Plastics

Great app with pipedrive

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

Great with pipedrive, nice application, I have using for 2 week and is very good. Interaction and colors are very nice.

Pros

Colors

Cons

More features

Thomas B.

• Customer Support Software

Great app for your kpi dashboards

Reviewed on 27/02/2017

Databox is a very intuitive app for creating kpi dashboards. It has a great number of data integrations that make it versatille to use. With its daily and weekly mails you can be updated of your core metrics. Great service, completely recommended

Pros

Easy of use, usability, performance, integrations

Cons

Not many datawalls for the suscription prices

Mitch F.

Amazing easy to use and setup dashboards

Reviewed on 09/06/2017

Pros

This is software I thought you could only get for 100s or 1000s per month. A few clicks and you have live, relevant dashboards for your business. Pretty amazing.

Cons

The more businesses they are able to integrate with the better it will be, specifically google sheets. That would allow for more easy to setup dashboards.

Juan carlos S.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Databox is a great option for extend capabilities of dashboards to mobile devices

Reviewed on 22/05/2017

Extend the capabilities of dashboards and score cards to mobile devices

Pros

Excellent look and feel in mobile devices
Looks easy to use and friendly
Easy way to have information on hand

Cons

It would be great a direct integration with excel (desktop and through skydrive)
Native integration with BI platform like Tableau or Power BI

Richard K.

• Customer Support Software

Nice data outputs and easy setup.

Reviewed on 09/05/2017

Pros

Easy to setup. Beautiful charts and visualizations. Nice app for android and ios. Integrations for Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Zapier , SQL and many others.

Cons

There is a learning curve, you aren't going to jump right in and master it. It takes some time. Freshdesk integration is missing.

Liam J.

Absolutely phenomenal!

Reviewed on 03/04/2017

Beautiful UI, super helpful team, and most importantly, great functioning software. Keeps things super simple for my need-to-know, at-a-glance info. Would recommend/10.

Vitaly K.

First BA for humans

Reviewed on 08/03/2017

Thank you Databox, you help me to drive my business faster. Very easy for setup and daily use. Gorgeous UI