4.8
4.7
Jordan W.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Just the tool we needed.

Reviewed on 05/11/2019

For our clients, we're showing them how their investment is put to use but also having greater conversations over what we can do TOGETHER to improve results. They see that we are more than just a marketing agency, we are a partner.

For our agency, we are able to show results across each discipline. The artists have more ownership in the results than they once did. Our brand managers are more strategic and forward thinking.

Pros

Easy to use. Has all of the connections we need. If we don't have a connection, the team is quick to try and implement it. The hourly refresh is awesome. Helps our team stay informed, helps our clients see how their investment is put to work. The time our team puts into the tool, we get twice as much back out of it.

I love that it has the ability to layer on multiple sets of data with the same detail as Grow or Tableau, without the restricting price tag.

Cons

Sometimes the API integrations are clunky. For Google Analytics where sites have a 100,000 views per day, the ability to use the custom queries becomes more limited. I would like to see improvements on the text formatting for that data block and the bar chart visualization. The data gets too tiny to read at certain points, no matter how big you make it on the screen.

James M.

Simple and powerful

Reviewed on 19/08/2016

We use Databox for 2 months now and so far we like it more and more. We only use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics tools, so Databox seemed as a perfect solution for us. Databox allowed us to combine data from different data sources and display them in one place in a beautiful mobile app. We had some difficulties when we were setting up all data sources, but their customer support helped us in no time. The feature we like the most is scorecard. It's nothing better than getting a scorecard with most important KPIs in the morning and see the performance for the past day.

Pros

- Daily scorecards
- Beautiful designed web and mobile app
- Databox Query Builder which allows us to get customized metrics from analytic tools
- Powerful yet simple Designer, where you can quickly set up datacards with a simple drag and drop feature
- Very helpful and responsive customer support

Cons

- The alerting feature didn't seem to work for us two months ago so we stopped using it

Response from Databox

Thank you for your feedback. We're constantly improving alerts so make sure you give them a chance.

Andrej Z.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Super duper dashboard for all my cloud services

Reviewed on 19/08/2016

Few months ago i've downloaded this dashboard app, and absolutely happy with it. Now it's one of the most useful tools I use for work. I really appreciate the fact that I have all my data, analytics, reporting in one singular dashboard, especially when I work remotely. Plus I can always update my info while walking ;) And I do like its clear design and easy to use navigation. Simple, nice, and useful! Thanks for making my working days easier ;)

Pros

All data in one place, easy to use/great ux, slick design

Cons

More data connectors for my team like Jira

Response from Databox

Thank you for your review.

Dylan B.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Absolutely amazing Tool

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

Databox is our daily KPI tool and has helped us to increase our value and traffic. It's one of the overall best tools I've ever seen with its amazing selection of templates, wide and an I mean really wide range of possible Integration of Tools, and more!

Pros

The easy integration across a different platform that leverages Big Data in an instance to provide useful insight.

Cons

I'd say the modification for the KPI's could feature a bit more Modification in terms of more Team Roles Setup

Boris K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Databox has great features and is very intuitive

Reviewed on 18/08/2016

It was easy to self onboard, start trial and connect some sources. Second-to-none support via Intercom. Setting up datacards and data-blocks is an experience (positive :) by itself, all drag and drop and animated. I wish all my apps were like that. When you get a grip on how it all works, it's a piece of cake.

Pros

Beautiful app and charts, I've tried probably all competing products, but none looked this good. Powerful features, intuitive setup...

Cons

Quite a lot of connectors to 3rd party services, but I could use more of them. I've contacted them and many are in beta phase and coming soon, so this will be a non-issue soon. I managed to connect other, currently not directly supported sources like Google Spreadsheets via Zapier and my customer database via MySQL connector. So there are plenty of possible work-arounds.

Response from Databox

Thank you for your review.

Mike W.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Business analytics made beautiful. A really nice app.

Reviewed on 17/08/2016

Found this searching for a way to convert my Spreadsheet data to charts. Worked great and it has beautiful charts. But then I found out it does much more. Now I have my Spreadsheet, Google Analytics and Mixpanel data all connected in one app. Makes it much easier to stay on top of the numbers. And I have a couple of datawalls set up, so I can show the numbers to my customers if needed by just turning on the tv. Works great.

Pros

Simple to connect different data sources and have all the data in one place. Web site allows for advanced setups, but maybe not so simple to use. Beautiful mobile visualizations. Datawalls are really useful. Good value for money.

Cons

Needed a Zapier account to connect to Spreadsheets, but on the other hand Zapier allows me to add many other sources.

Response from Databox

Thank you for your feedback.

Mike H.
Industry: E-Learning

Dashboard that I was looking for years!!!

Reviewed on 19/02/2017

I've been looking for such service for couple of years... That can combine my sales data (I send it from WooCommerce via Zapier) with Google Analytics and Google Ads/Facebook Ads in one simple mobile app. That is so much easy to monitor everything I need... no.of leads from Active Campaign through Zapier, no. of unsubscribers, expenses - Google Sheet via Zapier ... everything finally comes together to a cool looking dashboard on my iPhone.

Pros

Dashboards look very nice and are very flexible. With Zapier you can get any data to the Databox

Cons

I wish they add direct integration with WooCommerce

Rivy O.

Pleasantly Surprised

Reviewed on 30/05/2017

Digital signage, daily updates to your devices.

Pros

I loved the UI, how easy it was to sync data resources, how user-friendly it is. The data wall option is the most significant for me because I am using it as a digital signage tool in my company. It is wonderful.

William N.
Company size: Self Employed

Beautiful, functional product. Outstanding support. Room to grow.

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

Pros

The aesthetics of Databox's databoards are beautiful. Configuring the blocks is simple, and the integrations are expansive. Additionally, they're easy to share and embed. But above all, the customer support is terrific.

Cons

Customization is quite limited, which is good for less technical users but a drawback to more advanced ones. Also, Google Sheets integration is only on the paid option.

Jason M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Very simple to get started and beautiful dashboards

Reviewed on 28/04/2017

Data transparency across the whole global team.

Pros

Really flexible, really capable product. I've tried a few and prefer Databox. Love the move application and it works lovely on large TV's. Great support and advise from the team

Cons

I wish it had Jira support - I guess they've got a long list but other integrations would be lovely as it'll give us the ability to have a single dashboard tool for our whole team.

John E.
Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Been looking for this for a while!

Reviewed on 16/02/2017

This is what I've been looking for for so long and have been unable to find...the perfect dashboard for tracking all the metrics that matter. They say you improve what you measure and this tool allows me to do just that, for the areas of my business that are most important to me. The app provides daily and weekly reports and allows for setting goals as well. I can't recommend it enough.

Pros

Ease of use, daily reports, dashboard for all my data.

Cons

None

Ryan T.

I really enjoy using Databox. My team is now literally on the same page when it comes to numbers.

Reviewed on 08/06/2017

Pros

Visualization is amazing. Easy of use is amazing and the mobile support is stellar! Top notch software.

Cons

If you don't know much about online marketing - you really need someone that does to set it up for you. Its not that the software is hard to use - but rather you need to know what data you need to visualize to effect your business.

Nate J.

Getting the real time data we need.

Reviewed on 26/04/2017

I am very pleased with the layout, data and platform availability I am seeing with Databox. The expense of using large data platforms and having multiple reporting sources is all but eliminated with the use of Databox. I am very pleased and excited to use this going forward.

Pros

The layout and the drag and drop data feature.

Cons

Would be nice to have a few more connected sources.

Kurt Y.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Brings you the efficiency!

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Databox provide free basic account that give you 3 datasources which is enough for small business to make good visualisations of the data. Bring ease to manage boards that created for projects.

Pros

- Provide good user experience
- Customisation options
- Clean UI

Cons

- Lack of documentation

Other than this all is still worked perfectly for me.

Abhinav B.
Industry: Computer Games

Great customer service.

Reviewed on 28/11/2016

They really help you along the entire process. I actually made a typo during setup and they took some time, but they came up with solution and helped me continue using the service. This just shows the companies attitude towards users and i will rate them the best. About the service, I haven't used much. Will update later.

Pros

Clean interface
Useful insight into data

Adam A.
Industry: Retail
Company size: Self Employed

Data Box is the best ever

Reviewed on 05/04/2017

data box help me to see improvement at my fb, instagram and more. thank you.

Pros

help me to see improvement at my platform data

Cons

analysis data about my business

William P.
Industry: Design

The best Analitycs App ever

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

Amazing app for the beginner and professional too. Keep working and improving this useful tool... Very very proud of you guys!

Pros

Minimal interface
Display clear information

Cons

Nothing to say, everything it's ok!

Jp P.
Industry: Internet

Great Tool

Reviewed on 02/04/2017

Thanks to this very usefull tool, I can monitor numerous data sources ! I can use it with Zapier, and other integrations are coming. Great.

Pros

Very good looking

Cons

Number of integrations, but it's increasing

David C.

Very visual, good connectivity

Reviewed on 16/03/2017

Was able to set up a connection to our MySQL monitoring database. After inquiring with folks, I was sent an excellent set of instructions and was able to get this connecting to our system monitoring DB.

Pros

Great interface. Great mobile support

Cons

Not quite as open as we would have liked, however was able to get it connected to MySQL

Micah B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy to use and visually appealing.

Reviewed on 07/06/2017

The ability to report and see insights in a different way visually.

Pros

I like the visual aspect of the tool and the mobile app makes things so easy and accessible. It also allows the use of most social media apps.

Cons

Not having access to download reports and merge analytics is a downfall. The tool would be a lot more useful for monthly reports and worth the price if this was possible - as not all clients want to use a link to view documents.

Gabriele P.
Industry: Internet

Great dashboards

Reviewed on 10/02/2017

Nice software for dashboard, the "box" suggested by them are well done, the graphics is nice, easy to put on any tv with android (webpage+fullscreen). Miss abit of personalization

Pros

Easy to setup
Easy to put on monitor
Nice pre made modules

Cons

Abit lack of personalizations

Felipe A.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best (and most beautiful) dashboard for application monitoring ;)

Reviewed on 17/05/2017

Quick info

Pros

Design and efficiency. The software has a nice layout that facilitates the use and creation of new panels. The information is displayed quickly.

Cons

Usability. Software could improve usability by basing its use on basic and advanced users. But on the whole it is great!

Luis R.

Awesome Tool

Reviewed on 14/02/2017

I'm a small business owner but manage a lot of data from my clients. This has been the perfect tool for me to use. Awesome Work!

Response from Databox

Thank you for your review.

Tito E.

Good functionality

Reviewed on 22/03/2017

Perfect to keep a KPI Dashboard automatized, you can have a very concrete Dashboard or something more general.
And a very good price.

Jian hui L.

Excellent and packed with many features.

Reviewed on 23/02/2017

Very intuitive interface and shows the stats you need. It is also very customisable with graphs and charts.