Michael G.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent for tracking all our key metrics in one place

Reviewed on 29/01/2021

Overall, a great tool for tracking and building boards on high-level metrics.

Pros

I love being able to have complete customizable control of my key metrics dashboard. It allows me a daily snapshot of how we're performing. Plus, being able to schedule snapshots be sent to Slack and email, etc. is great. I also love the goals feature, being able to put our metrics into context like this is great.

Cons

Some of the integrations are a little lacking, meaning data isn't always super accurate or up-to-date. We definitely cannot use a Databox board as a undisputed source of truth to report on, but rather as a snapshot to see trends. E.g. our Ahrefs Domain Rating is hardly ever correct on the board. I also wish there was a little more functionality within the integrations, the options for what you can pull from ActiveCampaign and Intercom are pretty lacking. And I wish they had a ChartMogul integration too!

Chris J.
  • Industry: Human Resources

If you want to report from multiple sources at once then use this

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

It is extremely flexible and it solves the problem of creating reports using spreadsheets to pull in custom data. You also can display your report in a variety of different graphical styles.

Once a report is created the viewer of the report can filter each graph by a specific date range.

Once I got the hang of using Databox I've come to love how flexible and powerful it is and would recommend it to anyone who needs to create a custom report for their business.

Pros

Databox makes it easy to create custom reports from multiple sources. For example, I've created a single report using Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Normally this would be impossible in a single report.

You can use many different sources and Databox has multiple integrations that help you get started. If there isn't integration you still upload custom spreadsheets and create a report from those.

Within each report metric you can then filter down to the specific metric you want. You can also create calculated metrics to create your own metrics.

Cons

There can be a steep learning curve to get the exact metric you want. I had to spend a lot of time getting the correct filters and segments from Google Analytics. However, I was finally able to create those reports.

There is also a huge amount of data you can analyze and figuring out the exact metrics to report on can be daunting. But that can also be a result of not figuring out the best KPI's before creating your report.

David B.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

• Customer Support Software

Full of promise, never delivered.

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

Meh.

Pros

I used the software for two years and I liked the idea of the software, creating dashboards for easy review. If they had only worked.

Cons

I never logged on without reconnecting one or all of my sites. Never. I was told the software was being upgraded, user error, weather (really) but it never was resolved. After two years of hoping it would be what I needed, it never was and I left.

Also, as a warning, leaving is draconian. If you don't click the one hidden link to delete account, you will be charged and they will not provide a refund.

Jo B.
  • Industry: Design

Great analytics summary tool

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

The daily report emails are useful

Pros

Easy to set up with some recommended data sets to watch and their tutorials are useful for setting up your own data to watch

Cons

I haven't been using it long but haven't found anything wrong

Molly H.

Practical & Pleaseing Data Tool For the Small Business

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Building reports for clients can be time consuming and full of confusing, intricate processes. Data Box has really allowed my company to scale reporting for our clients - building easy reports

Pros

The software is both intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. Easily view your data from Analytics, Google Ads, social media, etc. all in one spot.

the feature I find most valuable is the ability to set alerts for goals. This reminds me n my team of our progress and where we stand in regards to our goals. You can set these so clients can see them as well!

Overall it is simple to build visuals without code and drill down further into those visuals via the query builder or manipulating data rows/columns.

Cons

To really use the tool to its full potential you should use the paid version. The free version is very limiting in data and may limit data source connections.

Beautiful and handy tool

Reviewed on 12/04/2019

Pros

Easy to setup. They have a great iPhone app so can review all data on my phone. Every morning I receive an email on our business performance which is really helpful.

Cons

So far I'm happy with the tool, no things I don't like.

David C.

• Customer Support Software

Cannot say enough positive things about this software!

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Pros

As a small ad agency, we manage various different accounts on many different platforms. Google analytics, adwords, Facebook ads, etc. Databox lets us identify the key performance indicators that we need to see on a daily basis and makes tracking campaign progress EASY!

Cons

NOTHING! Please keep doing what you are doing, Databox! I can't imagine doing my job without this software, literally!

Kevin R.
  • Industry: Computer Games

• Customer Support Software

Great software for easy dashboarding

Reviewed on 05/04/2017

Databox is quite the piece of software. It's great for simply connecting your datasources and pulling it all in a single dashboard to create a quick and easy overview of all your data. Especially as a datawall on a big screen like a large tv it looks simply amazing. Sadly you need a paid subscription if you also want to view your data on your smartphone, something small companies like us don't have a budget for.

Pros

- Easy to use.
- Looks good.
- Many customization options.

Cons

- Subscription prices.
- Hidden options behind paywall (mobile dataviews)

Romy F.

• Customer Support Software

You can find nearly every data how your activities in marketing or sales are working.

Reviewed on 08/08/2017

Pros

You can configurate all live reports as you like and need. Also you can get some templates of partners with which they worked successfully. You can find boards for Social Media accounts and ads, Google Analytics and Adwords, all about HubSpot and many more. If you don't have a tool which collects all of this, Databox is your choice.

Cons

You need a lot of time and some webinars to understand all the opportunities and how to configure it for yourself.

Rajeev T.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Commercial tool for business

Reviewed on 27/03/2019

Pros

Keep data sheets in cloud and we dont like to write a copy and keep it on papers. Databox is one of the key application to maintain datasheets in cloud

Cons

not many users are actively using. but used for commercial purpose.

Emma V.

• Customer Support Software

Very Good. Would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed on 24/05/2017

Pros

Generally everything about it. Would recommend it to anyone. The set up and implementation and customer services is good.

Cons

Can't think of any. Would recommend Data Box to anyone really. We are not totally sure on customization. It needs some work.

Christopher H.
  • Industry: Computer Games

Databox Helps Your Business

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

Using it to keep track of my daily sales of my products and business.

Pros

Easy to keep up with all my data from my business, easy to keep track of my products. I can check it from anywhere on the go, so I always know how my stuff is doing.

Cons

As with most things the pricing is a bit high, there is a free plan but its not useful for a business. It would be great if it was a bit cheaper in the future though.

Darius D.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Headed in the right direction

Reviewed on 25/04/2017

A very simple and beautiful platform. With a little more customization, and data visual this could be a very nice BI tool for small businesses.

Pros

The easy data connectors, and the visuals.

Cons

Lack of customization, and visual tools, and not able to drill down at least 1 layer, or to the data behind it.

Paola andrea R.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

• Customer Support Software

The perfect solution for digital madness

Reviewed on 21/03/2017

I love this app, it gives me all the analytics in one simple and easy to use tool, I check it everyday to make sure what my customers like and how they engage.

Pros

Everything you need as a digital marketer in one place

Cons

the cost

Paul D.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Really good business service

Reviewed on 14/02/2017

I love using Databox. It works on all the main mobile platforms in a web browser and as an app. It seamlessly and easily connects to all the main services I use, and even has an API so I can extend it.

Pros

Lots of out-of-the-box connectors.

Cons

For tablet mode in landscape, you have to use a web browser as the app doesn't yet support it.

Martin L.

Zendesk dashboards

Reviewed on 07/04/2017

I have setup Zendesk dashboards for my support tickets. Although the Zendesk integration is still in Beta my experience has been mostly very positive. As someone who does not have much of a background in setting up reports I still found it pretty easy to set up and use. The customer support was great with a quick response time and dedication to answering all my questions.

I would like some more options to visually customise the design of the Datawalls and also more options for data comparisons (current period v.s historical) and also a way to set up a way to look for and notify spikes in values i.e. trending issues.

Marco G.
  • Industry: Events Services

Good dashboard

Reviewed on 16/05/2017

iOs app is extremely useful to check data while on the go.

Pros

Databox has many different integrations and a very good iOs app. It has a very good looking datawalls, too.

Cons

A 1st class product that is a little bit pricey when compared to other dashboards. I'd recommend it to mid-sized and big companies.

Malik J.
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Databox is my new "office secret". It's Insanely useful and beyond customizable

Reviewed on 01/03/2017

I can't believe I can finally track my kpi's and integrate with my crm's to keep my team accountable and excited about our development. Everyone thinks im a genius too.

Pros

Customizable and integrateable

Cons

Nothing. It's perfect.

Camillo D.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Databox is Great !!

Reviewed on 16/02/2017

Databox provides simple integration with several services. All the info I need to manage important information about our business I can have in my hands.

Pros

rich design and simple integration with several services

Cons

a little pricing

Mao E.
  • Industry: Photography

• Customer Support Software

Great platform, ease of use, very visual. It shows relevant information.

Reviewed on 03/05/2017

Pros

I love the way the information is visualized. I'm a photographer, and i'm very visual. The different styles are great!

Artur J.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, yet full of features

Reviewed on 11/04/2017

First impression goes to the interface which is very nice, professional and clear. There was one small problem during the setup, but the support from the team was very fast. I find the price too high, but it's fair to say that it's not my "native" currency, so maybe it's because of the exchange rate. Still I'm here to stay as a free user and really encourage you to try it out.

Pros

- Interface
- Usability
- Many features
- Many integrations

Cons

- Price
- Not much to customize on datacards
- No configuration of the data from Google Analytics

Brett V.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

What I've been looking for

Reviewed on 14/02/2017

Have tried (quite literally) everything on the market. Perfect mix of quick start / accessible dashboard to get up and running quickly. But also has my mind melding capabities on mashing up data to see complex relationships. Beautiful UI. Plus one little thing that is hugely important: Namely; ability to set performance goals...why else track data?

Pros

Easy to use but very powerful under the hood. Features I've been looking for.

Cons

Haven't found any yet really.

Response from Databox

Thank you for your review.

Noah H.

Excellent KPI analytics tool with a solid free version.

Reviewed on 10/06/2018

Pros

I love how customizable the dashboards are. It is exceedingly flexible to produce the dashboards that I need for my client.

Cons

I'm pretty new to the program, so I don't have anything to complain about yet. I'm excited to continue exploring this app and use it for my clients.

Joe N.

• Customer Support Software

Great product greater support!

Reviewed on 20/01/2017

The product is awesome! So easy to use and exactly what I needed for right price!
Customer service is very personable and fast, even for a small size account like mine!

Mike D.

• Customer Support Software

Databox is fantastic for tracking key business data

Reviewed on 13/02/2017

We use a lot of cloud based SaaS products and this is the one place we go to look at how our overall business is performing. It's the dashboard we rely on rather than having to log into each product to examine the health of our business.

Pros

Incredibly easy to set up and gain valuable insight within minutes.

Cons

Haven't uncovered any.